[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Order did nothing wrong
>>
>>1915613
Everyone did something wrong. If they didn't, we wouldn't have had a plot.
>>
>>1915613
Introducing such a rushed and preemptive mass mutations that was imperfected and created la creaturas was wrong. Alvin could have taken his time easily, with his influence, wealth and power even under several kingdoms as a monastic order, he could have slowly prepared humanity for the inevitable.
>>
>>1915613
>That part where Geralt kills the main bad dude and you realize it was Alvin.

Lads….. when I first got to that part I nearly cried. Then Jaskier started playing his lute after I teleported back to the present and I realized I had just completed a kino game.
>>
>>1917539
Best Witcher game, simple as.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.