[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Season pass details are out
>DLC #1: (Post campaign Max Level Campaibn)
>New additional campaign. Import your character from the main campaign.Answer a plea from a powerful entity and leave Golarion behind to defend the space-time continuum against imminent collapse

>DLC #2: (Separate Low Level campaign)
>New additional campaign. The demon attack on Kenabres changed the lives of many. While the mythic hero and their loyal companions were busy liberating the city, the common folk had to find a way to survive, relying only on their humble skills.
Band together with other survivors and try to reach the Defender's Heart tavern, the last foothold of the crusader forces in the city. Choose who will join your group, and make difficult decisions about allocating scarce resources. Remember — in fire-ravaged Kenabres, every scroll and potion could make the difference not only in an individual fight but also to your very survival. Act in the group's best interests or focus solely on your own well-being. Import your choices to the main campaign and look forward to seeing this story develop in other DLC.
>DLC #3:
>A new rogue-like mode with partial integration into the main campaign. In Alushinyrra's port, climb aboard a cursed ship that will transport you to a mysterious whirlpool lost amidst the Midnight Isles. Dive in and discover a dungeon whose proportions you can only guess at. Go exploring in search of glory, loot, and battles, and come face to face with a secret that will benefit either Nocticula, the mistress of the archipelago, or her enemies. The dungeon's levels, created using random zone generation, are populated with various enemies, devious traps, and secret rooms. You will return victorious to Alushinyrra — or else the cursed ship will return on its own, laden with trophies from the last expedition, to await new adventure-seekers.
Why are they doing all this shit when the game isn't even out?
>>
>>1915599
I like how people are still reposting my post that had 'Campaign' mispelled and the quotation of the second dlc fucked up.

As for why they do it, it's a combination of jewery, getting more out of the development of a game and keeping costumers engaged
>>
Is the game fixed yet?
>>
>>1915651
No
>>
>>1915651
One chapter at a time
We've currently stuck at 3
>>
>>1915599
I want to EAT Aivu
>>
>>1915685
By the way
Can you use aby equipment as the swarm?
>>
>>1915686
Most likely
>"0d77f384-eabd-41de-8537-05e8cd4a2970": >"You gain the ability to make your own clones using the swarm. They have all your abilities, but separate inventory. You can simultaneously have one clone per three point of your swarm size.",
>>
>>1915599
Because while their programmers and bug development department are still working on WotR, their writers and artists are mostly done.
>>
File: HulrunHumanInquisitor.png (698 KB, 692x1024)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>alignment - lawful good
>law=good
>killed hundreds of innocent people
make excuses, lawful chuds
>>
>>1915700
Based Hulrun making Chaotic commies seethe.
>>
>>1915599
>Why are they doing all this shit when the game isn't even out?
Devs usually start planning out dlc during development, not actually putting it together but planning out what exactly it is.
>>
>>1915733
>"49cc27ad-fcb0-4c3a-a931-6b19221a4a02": >"\"Can you imagine? While Prelate Hulrun was {g|witchhunt}chasing{/g} witches through the city, the enemy had infiltrated the very order responsible for internal security! The scandal reached the ears of the Queen. At first she planned to disband the order in disgrace, but then she offered its command to me, and put its salvation in my hands. Of course, there was one small catch: I wasn't a knight. But I was made commander just the same, skipping the usual progression through the ranks.\"",
Imagine simping for someone as incompetent as Hulrun lmao
>>
>>1915744
>Chaoticfag sperging out
Not a surprise.
>>
>>1915700
Followers of the cunt are retarded, news at 11.
>>
File: 1622133085025.png (657 KB, 1000x670)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYBgZ6K4hg4
New companion trailer
>>
>>1915769
Fuck off Lann you ugly simp.
>>
>>1915772
Eat shit bootlicking edgebug
>>
>>1915751
Feel free to start arguing for his track record at any time, anon. Hulrun is a paranoid tard, which is a great quality for an inquisitor, but for some reason he seems unable to put it to good use to actually catch demonic cultists.

The entire Eagle's Watch is compromised by Baphomet cultists during the Third Crusade? Too busy burning kids at the stake to care.
The fucking Architect of the Worldwound arrives in Kenabres? He's literally unable to notice her and her demons.
Demonic cultists in half the Kenabres organizations? Gee, if only there was an Inquisitor of Iomedae specifically with the skillset to root them out as prelate of the city.
The entire city is overran by demons and the survivors need to stick together to survive? Who cares, there's a hole in the ground to guard and a few bards to execute.

Face it, anon, at this point, he's Irabeth-tier of useless. Imagine what Regill would have to say about this level of retardation and inefficiency.
>>
>>1915769
What's Arue bring to the table if he's a monk archer?
>>
>>1915780
>if he's a monk archer
Lann is a druid with a built-in monk dip though.
>>
>>1915783
Oh, haven't played the beta. Trailer just talks about him having a keen eye has he shoots people with a bow and if they get close he's trained in the ways of a monk.
>>
>>1915787
He's memeing
>>
>>1915769
Thanks Lann. You're awesome Lann.
>>
>>1915787
Alright, I was just memeing about the druid part, even though he does have the stats to fully take advantage of it. In short, Arue is a very good archer with full BAB, and (assuming they'll fix it) Favored Enemy, casts of Instant Enemy and Quarry, making her a far better "pure" archer than Lann. Unless, of course, there's something I missed in Lann's kit that would make him more useful, but he's been reliably less efficient than her in the two playthroughs I kept him pure.
>>
>>1915780
Ranger spell, better stat, and higher skill ranks.
>>
>>1915795
So if I want a good pure archer like Ekun I'd just be better off with Arue then?
>>
>Kingmaker main enemy was Fey
>Wrath main enemy is Demon
Why Owlcat hates chaotic so much? Next game should be kicking Lawtards' ass. Hell's Rebels perhaps?
>>
>>1915801
That's the rebellion one isn't it?
>>
>>1915799
Basically, yeah. Both of them are rangers, even though Arue trades the pet for various bonuses
>>
>>1915651
>>1915656
>>1915681
>>1915780
>>1915799
Is Arue's fucking shit romance ending fixed yet? It talks more about her and random villagers than her and Commander. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
File: 1959295823.png (159 KB, 498x278)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>1915769
>Eat your moss, commander.
>>
>>1915803
Yeah a rebellion inCheliax.
>>
>spider cakes
>no spider cream pies
>>
>>1915801
>hates chaotic
>when azata is clearly the path the devs wank the most
the fuck are you talking about you chaosturd
>>
>>1915809
That one could work well (could easily retool the kingdom/crusade management stuff to fit leading a resistance) but I'd like to see Iron God's or even Skulls and Shackles. I want more pirate games and Deadfire was disappointing.
>>
>Sword Saint + Duelist
>Monk + Instinctual Warrior
>Scaled Fist + Oracle(Nature)
Imagine having double AC from one ability modifier.
>>
>he's still at it
>>
>>1915815
Imagine being Legend and taking all of them
>>
>>1915816
He didn't stop for other shit he acted like a sperg over like Edelgard for Fire Emblem, no reason to assume he will now.
>>
>>1915814
>Going from being pressed into service on a pirate shit to joining a pirate council, getting a private island and raising your own fleet
Could be kino.
>>
How many demon lords can we kill in this game? Bapho, Aresh, Nocti, Deska is all?
>>
>>1915826
>Meet Captain Lann
Thanks Lann You're Awesome Lann
>>
>>1915832
>Lann shows up like how Jubilost shows up in Wrath
>>
File: 1618296180620.jpg (25 KB, 288x288)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>Aeon is incredibly interesting narratively but boring gameplay wise
Should've made him a Neutral level 9 space wizard, honestly.
Mods will probably fix it.
>>
>>1915829
I don't know if you can kill Nocticula. Also Azatas (and probably Aeons, I didn't see anything about it in the files yet but it would make sense for them too) can fuck up Mephistopheles, if you are of the mindset that archdevils and demon lords are the same tier of "to purge on sight"
>>
>>1915842
>Arue romance is disney princess romance in the game but complete cuckshit in the ending
Should've fucking focus on Arue and Commander instead of random villagers and Arue and Commander should've fucking lived together honestly.
>>
>>1915842
I heard Aeon works well with Inquisitior, either sacred huntsmaster or monster tactician. That true?
>>
File: sad wizard.jpg (151 KB, 545x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>no wish spell
>>
>>1915860
Yeah. It feels like the class is custom tailored for monster tactician especially. Which is a bloody shame.
>>
>>1915861
that's for the 4th DLC with the Genie path
>>
File: wizard 4 me irl.jpg (124 KB, 932x1500)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>1915865
>DLC with the archmage path
>>
>>1915869
Based, I'll finally get to be a Barbarian Archmage
>>
>>1915842
If you want to make Aeon more interesting, try focusing on making shit in his spellbook stick.
If you have built your team properly, making everyone roll 11 can have incredibly hilarious results for example.

Triggering the dispels with bane is also very interesting, makes certain encounters far easier compared to my angel run where I had to skyrocket with buffs.

>>1915864
There is one gaze that boosts martial stats of summoned monsters, and Monster tactician is the only one that really bring out enhanced summoned monsters that will stick for a while. Also, bane rounds stack for inquisitors in general.
But I would not say it's worth playing inquisitor just for that.

Tank builds benefit much more for example
>>
>>1915865
>>1915869
>DLC with a actually good waifu that doesn't have a shit ending
>>
File: 130670.gif (706 KB, 1280x1086)
706 KB
706 KB GIF
>>1915599
>Why are they doing all this shit when the game isn't even out?
This nigga never heard of planning ahead.
>>
>>1915805
Shush, kiddo. Or your mommy take your laptop away
>>
>>1915873
Disgusting blasphemy

You did it for bait, didn't you?
>>
>>1915751
>>1915733
>>1915700
Reminder that killing him after you learn that he burned Ember and her family for no actual reason is Lawful Good.
>>
File: Lann.jpg (568 KB, 954x725)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>1915769
>>
>>1915780
She does everything he dies better
>>
>>1915875
Tank Inquisitor, baybeeee
>>
>>1915970
THANKS LANN, YOU'RE SO AWESOME LANN
>>
>>1915970
YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
>>
>>1915970
Why am I thanking him though
>>
>>1915700
he's lawful neutral
>>
>>1915861
Wish is for tabletop, retard.
>>
Best Party
Daeren - Heals, Buffs, and Bants
Regill - Bants and Melee
Aru - Ranged and Eye Candy
Ember - Damage, Debuffs, and Daughteru Adventures
[Mission-based floater]
>>
>>1916031
>Daeren
Can you give him a Cleric domain? I know there's a Mythic that allows Clerics to pick up a second domain, but would it work on him? If you picked up Healing and then also grabbed the Ascendant Healing Mythic he'd be a massively OP healbot.
>>
>>1916036
>Healing and then also grabbed the Ascendant Healing Mythic
I did that on my Mystic Theurge Angel run and it was hilarious. I cannot recommend it enough.
>>
>After killing the bug queen in leper 's smile, my main army was in leper's smile as well, and after completing the quest and creating the new post, the army disappeared. I guess I can wait weeks and weeks to restore a lvl 5 army, but without it I can't continue as there is no other army that can actually fight the rest of battles needed. The general is still operative though
>after the military decision which infantry to use, I decided for shield bearers, now I cant recruit any of them, and the supposedly converted footmen are all gone
>>
>>1916031
>Daeren
sosiel
>Regill
seelah
>Ember
nenio
>>
>>1916050
>you
trash
>>
>>1916050
literal trash party
>>
>>1916050
based except for sosiel
>>
character creator isn't working, anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>1916047
THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER
>>
>>1916059
Delete mods
>>
>>1916059
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>>1916060
The end is fucking trash cause you don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1916065
>you don't even fucking live together.
But you can keep her near forever
as she feeds your swarm and her matter makes you larger
>>
>>1915969
Yeah but you can't do that because it makes ember sad for no discernible reason
>>
>>1916076
Ember is neutral good brainlet that's why.
>>
is there a list of who the lich can resurrect as companions?
>>
>>1916132
Staunton, chapter 2 boss.
Civar, crusader who joins at chapter 3.
Delamere, priestess of erastil in the temple of the hunt.
Faggot pirate who attacks you when you travel to the Cophyr mines in chapter 4

Beyond chapter 4
Galfrey.
Possibly Baphomet's mutt daughter
>>
How do I swap out companion portraits?

I want to make seelah and sosiel white and aneiva attractive
>>
File: 1618241742298.jpg (1.04 MB, 1788x2907)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>1916142
>>
>>1916144
Looks easy. Also is there a good place to find custom portraits people already made for kingmaker?
>>
Vengeance or Mercy?
Does it impact Galfrey romance in any way?
>>
>>1916139
ty
>>
>>1916150
nexus
>>
>>1916151
>Vengeance or Mercy?
That's a question only you can answer - it doesn't have any kind of mechanical impact that we know of yet, and no indication that it does impact her romance beyond the fact that you are an angel.
>>
Abundant Casting looks like it's capable of actually salvaging the prepared casters. Or do they still suck dicks compared to spontaneous?
>>
>>1915599
>>1915619
I have nothing against season passes that list precisely what you're getting and general date when it's coming out. Reason why they get a bad reputation is because most are "yeah, you'll get something at some point so just pay up NOW".
>>
File: handlebars.jpg (43 KB, 323x433)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>1915599
>additional campaigns
seems like a weird change compared to pathfinder's dlc. varnhold dlc couldn't have been that popular.
>>
File: 1483654849498.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>1916168
>>
>>1916173
New waifus was popular yet they're not doing it it's fucking retarded when base game the waifu selection is so shit. Good waifus with shit endings or shit waifus with good endings. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>1916031
regill's speed is a pain in the ass to deal with
>>
I read Trickster can bring back Nurah to the fold, what does she do then?

>Regill looks at you, an expression you've never seen before on his face. Perhaps it simply the light emanating from you, but his appearance seems a little less emaciated, the lines faded from his face and hair relit with lustre.
>" Finally. Finally, the madness that has plagued this land will be brought to [/heel. ".
>>
>>1916173
I think the issue is main game will be fucking huge and anything mid-campaign means starting or specifically keeping an old save. You have to wonder how many non-hardcore players are going to replay a game like this. Going by Kingmaker not many. Having something separate to return to makes more sense with that in mind.
>>
>>1916173
I think they will integrate the rewards into the main campaign again.
>>
Are all vendors broken or just Dyra?
Also I finally decided to pick Wendaug over Lann for once, and now I feel bad about not showing the mongrels the light
>>
>still keeps going despite no (You)'s
Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>1916189
I know Joran is broken, though I don't remember if any of the others in the Defenders Heart are broken.
>>
>>1916189
>Also I finally decided to pick Wendaug over Lann for once, and now I feel bad about not showing the mongrels the light
Same. It probably have something to do with I just don't think Wendaug's reasoning to not showing them the light is good enough, knowing that she's actually a cannibal also doesn't help matters.
>>
>>1916189
seems like the mongrel vendor and staunton bro vendor is giving people trouble
>>
>>1916173
Perhaps it was?
They have the data. I doubt they are so obsessed they want you to enjoy low level mini campaigns.
>>
>>1916184
The whole premise of this game is that you play it multiple times for each of the paths, though. This is a game specifically made to be played over.
>>
>>1916310
>play it multiple times
>more linear than KM
>>
>>1916189
>>1916222
Wendaug did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1915842
Not gonna lie, wizard going into Aeon for maximum reality janny sounds like fun.
>>
>>1916335
Do you get anything out of it mechanically though.
>>
>>1916173
I'm going to enjoy playing the low level independent campaign as a human male fighter.
>>
>>1916339
I doubt it, but since this game has custom difficulty I don't have to make every run a Diablo-tier minmaxing experience.

Which is good, because while I'm no shitter I'd rather play an interesting build than an optimal one.
>>
>>1916339
You get to roll twice for spell immunity which is more than Trickster mages can say
>>
>>1916315
How the fuck it is more linear? Even right now mythic path specific content offer more replayability than Kingmaker ever had.
>>
No one actually asked for Aeon and Trickster, Lich and Azata, Devil and GD.
>>
>>1916339
Penalties to enemies for SR/Saves, Bane allows you to cause auto-dispels when hitting with spells and the spell list is actually interesting, though not as easily abusable as others
>>
>>1916369
>Lich
Wrong
>>
>>1916369
Nobody asked for anything, since Owlcat created their own mythic system and based the game's premise on it, you retarded motherfucker. They did not include mythics based on preferences.
>>
>>1916369
No one actually asked for Archmage either lmao
Get rekt nerd
>>
>>1916372
>Penalties to enemies for SR/Saves
Shit compare to Demon and Azata
>auto-dispels
shit, ordinary demons have no buffs, bosses buffs are too high lvl to dispel, usuless shit
>spell list is actually interesting
nope
Poor aeonfags, their path is so pathetic
>>
>>1916386
> bosses buffs are too high lvl to dispel
Not really, you should try it.
>>
>>1916389
>thinking the ESL shitposter actually played the game
>>
>>1916360
This hurts, ngl.
>>
Sad they couldn't add something for trickster mages in this beta. Even after all the whining I've read.
>>
>>1916369
>>1916373
>>1916374
>>1916382
I asked for Lich but I didn't ask for it to be a dickless cuck.
>>
>>1916413
what were you expecting a skeleton to have in that department
>>
>>1916414
Magic
>>
>>1916415
>>1916413
>caring about that petty shit
You will never be a real lich
>>
>>1916413
muh japanese cartoons
muh suckybus whyfoo
>>
>>1916418
You will never be a real woman
>>1916421
This but unironically
>>
File: 1622563341026.jpg (112 KB, 960x833)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
I hope you will pick well, anon.
>>
>>1916406
People whine about a lot of retarded shit, it kinda gets lost in the noise
>>
>>1916406
Did they even "change" any ability between betas, instead of just adding missing abilities for demons/angels?
>>
>>1916441
Did they fucking "change" Arue's shit romance ending? You don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1916441
It was addition of demon aspects, sword of heaven abilities and mythic tricks.
>>
>>1916429
What is the chaddest bare chested oracle angel build you can make though?
Battle/Nature?
>>
14 CHA for Bloodrager?
>>
>>1916446
this, you fucking sperg
>>
>>1916455
Yes, you only have 4th level casting. If you're making an intimidation buils and want more persuasion then just take intimidating prowess
>>
>>1916459
Thanks senpai.
>>
Does Zippy Magic work with touch attacks?
Is Azata Sword Saint as broken as i think he is?
>>
Any way to start a character at level 20 without having all your party members start at 20 too?
>>
>>1916467
toybox
>>
>>1915822
Is it really the same sperg?
>>
>>1916469
it is.
>>
>>1915599
Ill buy all of them 9months after release when all bugs are fixed, on sale ofc
>>
>>1916466
Strength Sword Saint would work well, but not because of zippy magic
>>
>>1916466
>Does Zippy Magic work with touch attacks?
>Is Azata Sword Saint as broken as i think he is?
That's a very good question here. Likewise, I'd like to know if Kinetic Sword works with it.
>>
>>1916469
It's honestly impressive how he's spent over two years being singly obsessed with the little paragraph of text you get at the ending of a game.
>>
>>1916478
Wait what?
>>
Tweak a picture for portrait, too bad I had the night light on and overshoot the blue. Look good, it's like an overly cold weirdo in a dark full plate.
>>
>>1916478
Because the ending of a game happens last you idiot it doesn't fucking matter what happens if the ending is shit like Arue's ending is fucking shit who gives a fuck about Disney princess romance when it talks more about her and random villagers than your supposed romance and you don't even fucking live together
>>
File: eunsil-song-stu-200302.jpg (1.4 MB, 1920x2897)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>1916481
And now the tweaked one. Green eyes on black hair? Fuck yea.
>>
Question, should a 3/4 BAB classes with bonus feats just go with Vital Strike build or not?
>>
>>1916488
looks very blue desu
>>
>>1916488
Background is too blue now.
>>
>>1916488
blueberry
>>
>>1916478
I wish the wife scholar was here instead of this retard
>>
>>1916488
>Green eyes on black hair?
American mystery meat?
>>
>>1916491
Do you have an easy way to add an extra source of damage like sneaks and/or enhancing criticals beyond improved critical feat? Then yes, Mythic vital will be quite ridiculous too.
>>
>>1916491
>>1916498
just go rowdy, you get the feats for nothing like 6 levels early. i think sneak attacks stacks with vital strike too
>>
>>1916480
The US release of FE3H omitted the text saying Byleth and Edelgard were married in their paired ending, so this same guy spent countless threads sperging out about that and the fact that she'll have kids with another character. Then he moved on to sperging out about what is literally Valerie's bad end in Kingmaker, apparently raged about romances in 2077 but I never spent time in those threads, and now he's autistically focused on the fact that Arue's romance ending is just her basic ending with an extra couple sentences tacked on. It's like his entire life revolves around a little blurb of text saying his character knocked up a fictional girl.
>>
>>1916502
Sneaks get multiplied with mythic vital strike.
>>
>>1916503
>FE3H ending
Pandered to dykes
>Valerie ending
Pandered to cucks
>2077
Pandered to dykes and trannies
>Arue's romance ending
Pandered to cucks and you don't even fucking live together. I'm right every fucking time.
>>
>>1916503
Thanks for the writeup, anon. Also
>he's still at it
>>
>>1916509
>Pandered to dykes
I mean you'd have to be a dyke or mentally ill to pick Edelgard in the first place, and given your behavior over the past two years that says a lot about you.
>>
File: 1609022316730.png (87 KB, 370x320)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Oh god he's an actual nutcase
>>
File: Blue 21.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x2897)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>1916492
>>1916493
This is not my first time where I judged something with blue-light filters on. I'm such a dumbass.

>>1916496
Never been to 'murica but seen this type of girls before. Gotta be rare.
>>
>>1916513
>>1916515
>>1916517
Arue's romance ending is shit and if you deny it you're nothing but a shill. You don't even fucking live together.
>my wife's house
>>
File: vital force.png (2.9 MB, 1920x1080)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>rowdy rogue
i'm actually looking at it now and you seem get even more damage when you use vital strike and sneak attack together. extra 2d6 per sneak attack die
>>
The fuck are the aeons doing
>>
>>1916520
Nobody's denying it's shit, but it ain't cuckshit. No matter how many times you say it, it's not going to be true.
>>
>>1916518
Usually I like them a bit thicc'er but this will be a solid pic for my futa playthrough
>>
>>1916521
Yeah, it's pretty sweet.
Only small drawback going all in is that your maximum attack bonus will be a bit lower, and compared to some full bab classes, you get less overall feats/abilities to compliment the build, but depending on team and mythic, it matters little cause you will OHKO
>>
>>1916521
>Precision damage
Given the wording, we can assume that it does stack with sneak attack in those circumstances, right?
>>
>>1916527
>futa playthrough
based
>>
>>1916526
>Nobody's denying it's shit
You fucking liar.
>>
>>1916518
Are you that anon who's collecting portraits a few threads back? Will you added her? I like her.
>>
>>1916520
Maybe you should stop picking the shittiest girl in every game you play? Just a thought.
>>
>>1916537
That'd be me. Roleplaying starts at the visuals.
>>
>>1916538
There isn't even multiple girls to pick for straight male in Cyberpunk you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1916530
>>1916521
What would be the best mythic path to take advantage of this?
>>
>>1916541
You're my nigger.
>>
>>1916544
Gold Dragon for the extra BAB or Legend for the multiclassing. 20rowdy/20THF would be godly, same goes for 20/rowdy/20vivi.
>>
>>1916544
Trickster.
Vital strikes with 11-20 crit range, better crit multiplier and and 5 extra sneak dice.

Angel with Sword of Heaven and hitting an Abolish target is not bad, and azata's Incredible might with Morale bonus equal to mythic rank means it's unlikely you will ever miss

>>1916546
How about you suggest things we know how they work for sure?
>>
>>1916447
What mythic tricks did they add?
>>
>>1916548
>How about you suggest things we know how they work for sure?
No. It's a 3/4 BAB class. You will want the extra attacks.
>>
>>1916551
Beta phase 2 added the rank 3 ones, pretty sure
>>
>>1916554
Was it on a patch or something? Because last I checked there was nothing new.
>>
>>1916553
A few problems:
1) the gold dragon BAB was a throwaway line from Q&A a year and a half ago, we do not know if it's in
2) We do not know if Going beyond level 20 for legend gives actually extra attacks. For all we know, it only boosts attack bonus
3) The discussion kinda revolved around Vital Strike, which has you forego extra attacks to do a single one.
>>
Isn't vital strike a full round action? Why would you even care about multi attack?
>>
>>1915970
why are people playing this up
isn't a hallmark of effective medieval armies the ability to live off anything on the land instead of relying on supply chains that can prove to be liabilities?
>>
>>1916542
>Plays Cyberpunk
>Dares to call anyone an idiot
>>
File: trickster2.jpg (1.72 MB, 2500x1503)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>1916559
Not sure what you checked anon or where, but Trickster's rank 3 tricks were added in last May's beta.
>>
>>1916567
If by "live off anything" you mean "pillage every village you pass by" then yes.

Otherwise, no.
>>
>>1916579
Village? Sounds like a job for romanced Arue.
>>
>>1916567
He wants you to go straight to scraping moss off the walls when alternatives exist
>>
"cd343032-de17-4dd7-9bce-58374f2980f9": "Breath of Money",
8-4aaa-90b4-f3ce6f01f065": "You breathe out a blast of money. Creatures in the affected area take 2d6 points of bludgeoning damage per mythic level. A successful Reflex save results in half damage."

I'm positive this is new.
>>
So I'm told Mythic Spellbooks are gonna use Mythic Rank as their spellcasting stat. Sounds like yet another reason why every mythic should be able to spellbook merge.
>>
>>1916585
The bandits fear the Dragon Jewkin.
>>
>>1916585
It was not in the last beta, I can confirm.
I assume it's a level 1 or 2 spell from trickster list?
>>
>>1916581
that's her redeemed ending. you know, the ending where she renounces everything evil and filthy
>>
>>1916585
That for devil? Kek
>>
>>1916600
>replying to the sperg
>>
>Forn Autumn Haze
What the fuck kind of name is that, it doesn't even follow the elf naming convention, though him acknowledging me as a fellow pointy eared is kind of nice, I'm assuming he's a racist cunt if you aren't one though, right?
>>
>>1916592
>>1916602
It's listed among the Trickster spells.
>>1916595
Possibly level 1 or 2. It's a good thing too, early Trickster spells are super meh. By which I mean 'everything before the endgame'.
>>
>>1916607
Backer npc
>>
>>1916600
Yet she won't even fucking live with you. You have to visit when she isn't busy with random villagers.
>>
>>1916609
Meh is too kind a word for that trash
>>
>>1915651
come back in 2 years
>>
>>1915700
unbelievably based. cope, seethe and dilate chaotic tranny
>>
PC! I have cast my judgement!
It's time to burn the village and the village thot time
>>
>>1916564
If I'm not mistaken, it's a standard action
>>
>>1916619
To be honest half of it seems to make the caster the butt of the joke. 'This spell heals you and your enemies'. 'This spell is a version of another spell, except it doesn't work'. 'This summon spell creates an useless ally, on top of you having the worst special ability summons of every mythic in the game (lmao nixie trickster)'.

Problem is all everyone sees is the Trick Fate spell they'll get to cast when the game is ending, so you can't criticize the mythic at all.
>>
>>1916625
standard actions and full round actions compete so multiattack is still useless with respect to vital strike
>>
paladins should merge their spellbooks when becoming an angel, prove me wrong. You literally can't
>>
>>1916633
Why would I want to remove thread quality?
>>
>>1916635
Every full caster should be able to merge all others can fuck off
>>
>>1916635
Your mom should have gotten an abortion, prove me wrong. You literally can't
>>
>>1916633
That kiddo still infected threads with his spearging?
>>
>>1916653
See:
>>1916023
>>1916038
>>1916058
Chaotic can only chimp, simp, and beg
>>
>>1916646
Not that anon, but wasn't you being adopted?
>>
>>1916658
>can do whatever he wants
>no you can only do these
Bitch, are you mad?
>>
>>1916662
>wasn't you being
N
>>
>>1916629
Don't forget "This summon spell creates a summon that will murder (You), and your enemies, but is probably going to prioritize you first frankly" for both wizard and hog
>>
>>1916652
No, I'm just phoneposting and fucked up
>>
>>1916665
You want to get ordered to clean up after someone elses orgy? I bet you make your wifes boyfriend very proud
>>
>>1916672
Bitch are you mad x2
What are you gawking about, schizoid-nigger?
>>
How do I get aeerlu to stop being an evil whore
>>
File: 1626224948931.png (1.46 MB, 882x882)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Yes I do yell ACAB.
All Chaotics Are Based.
>>
File: MythicDragon.png (748 KB, 692x1024)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
Which romance could handle a gold dragon cock?
>>
>>1916687
Convince her that you're actually her son
>>
>>1916562
wouldn't extra bab be better anyway since when you do a vital strike you make an attack at your highest bab?
>>
>>1916704
Sure, but if all the other sources of boosting attack bonuses allow you to hit regardless, it matters less.
Like, a +3-5 for the level range of 10-20 a full bab class has over a 3/4 one matters less when your equipment and mythic and team support give you +30.
It becomes more about class features and abilities (and a full bab class can have some awesome ones, like THF)
>>
File: magic_door.png (2.92 MB, 1920x1080)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
How do I open this door again? I'm almost sure I was able to open this last time I played.
>>
>>1916723
You need some magic caster support
>>
>>1916723
Oh, they all dead. Or maybe they ran away the little shits.
>>
Arcane Trickster or Eldritch Knight for a Cruoromancer Lich?
>>
For as autistic and fedora as it is, I really would like the option of being a Cleric devoted to an alignment rather than a deity. The Pathfinder pantheon is ugh.
>>
>>1916050
>Nenio has Necromancy and Abjuration banned
To the trash pile she goes
>>
>>1916751
Good thing she does not have the best 3 schools forbidden.
>>
>>1916751
>Abjuration
>on a wizard
And Necromancy is nowhere near the worst pick she could have made
>>
>>1916753
conjuration, evocation and what's the third? enchantment?
>>
Assuming Gold dragon DOES give you Full BAB. What build would benefit the most from it? I imagine that paladin 2, oracle 1, sorc1, SF monk1 into dragon disciple would be strong and thematic.
>>
>>1916781
what about eldritch knight? full caster levels only have half BAB IIRC
>>
File: 1616424072874.png (724 KB, 1280x720)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>1916781
>I imagine that paladin 2, oracle 1, sorc1, SF monk1 into dragon disciple would be strong and thematic
>>
File: 1626367869901.png (3.28 MB, 1920x1080)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
>Shadow Shaman
>sneak attack die
>on a 9th level caster
What the FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>>1916797
Something something weapon enhancement worked really well for a shaman, so why not sneak dice?
>>
>>1916797
Wait, what kind of BAB does Shaman have already? 3/4, right?
>>
>>1916781
Unironically, a Golden Dragon should be a Mystic Theurge. GD are the best casters of traditional dragons, so you should be going hard on casting rather than martial prowess.
>>
>>1916808
does abundant casting work with both spellbooks?
>>
>>1916569
Still missing UMD3 and Perception3.
>>
>>1916821
>thinking they're getting a rank 3
>>
File: doom slayer11.jpg (180 KB, 521x810)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Reformed-fiend-that-does-arue-romance-memes aside whats REALLY the best bloodrager bloodline
>>
>>1916730
Stay pure for the Cruoromancer bonuses.
>>
Arcane Trickster Azata or Lich?
>>
>>1916825
Kind of have to, don't they? At Mythic Rank 5 you get a Rank 3 Trick, but if you picked UMD1/2 or PER1/2 first, what do you get?
>>
>>1916804
Yes
>>
>>1916826
IIRC the last beta added a Bloodrager archetype with 2 bloodlines, so with Second (Third?) Bloodline you could be able to get three of them.

Abyssal and Arcane are generally considered to be pretty strong, especially with the bonus of Limitless Rage. IIRC Fey isn't so bad itself, with Blur, Haste and Bane at level 20 (but by this time you're pretty much guaranteed to have Crusader's Edge always on)
>>
>>1916831
Trickster. Get more sneak dice, permanent invis, lose less caster level for AT access.
>>
>>1916826
Arcane and Abyssal are fantastic. But if you use the mythic ability that gives you your bloodline capstone right away Serpentine and Fey are also pretty good. Serpentine has you transform into a serpent and Fey gives you Bane.
>>
>>1916843
>But if you use the mythic ability that gives you your bloodline capstone right away
Are those even supposed to be available to Bloodragers?
>>
>>1916776
Transmutation as a distant third I think, if only for Haste and Legendary Proportions along with Enlarge/Reduce and the stat buffs early in the game plus some terrain control and situational debuffs like Slow.
Illusion and Enchantment have some good shit but less than Transmutation and usually more situational stuff. Still being able to target Will makes them a good complement to Evocation/Conjuration.
>>
>>1916842
All that is less impactful than Zippy magic alone, before favorable is even considered
>>
>>1916842
>one caster level, some sneak dice and invisibilty
>anywhere near worth lich's shit, or Azata's zippy magic and favorable magic
>>
>>1916849
>>1916851
1s are now 20s for the whole party, grab feats without prereqs, infinite spells via wands. You get a lot of stuff. And sneak dice is the whole point of Arcane Trickster.
>>
>>1916835
Perception 2 is all you need for sword saint crit memes. UMD is there to let sword saints use a wand if they want to. What else do you want?
>>
question, does spellstrike work with touch of fatigue on autocast?
>>
>>1916844
Eh, if they're available to sorcerers they'll be available to bloodragers
>>
>>1916863
Yes
>>
>>1916811
Yes.
>>
>>1916855
>1s are now 20s
Everyone can have it if they want to burn tricks on it. Does nothing for casters.
>grab feats without prereqs
Yes we know its the improved critical improved mythic for everyone, not just fighters.
>infinite spells via wands
Useless for a fullcaster who can't even use their own DCs with their wands. Better in the hands of a Bard or, better yet, Magus. Zippy Magic alone is worth more than everything Trickster does for casters.
>>
>>1916866
awesome thanks anon
>>
>>1916864
We'll see. Did anyone actually manage to get it with a Crossblooded Sorcerer /Second Sorcerer Bloodline build, actually? Does it give you only one capstone, or several of them?
>>
>>1916840
>added a Bloodrager archetype with 2 bloodlines
at the same time?
>>
>>1916878
Apparently yes
>"1e7dfde2-aa75-48af-b2e8-478b24126f38": "Starting at 4th level, Mixed-blood rager can choose a second bloodline to invoke at the same time.",
>"db898485-7240-4beb-991e-c2ccc0f3bac6": "Second Mixed Bloodline",
>"a459fc2d-ee5b-4dc7-96a8-3b9a03e3223e": "Mixed-blood rager can use his strange heritage to invoke powers of different bloodlines. Once per day, he can choose a bloodline: until the next time he chooses a bloodline, he gains all the advantages of the chosen bloodline.",
>"8392d8de-501b-4a42-a91d-5b87328a3b16": "Mixed Bloodline",

>literally La Creatura
>>
>>1916883
Problem is, you cannot cast spells with it right now
>>
>>1916883
not bad. it's like a slightly shittier crossblooded sorcerer.
>>
>>1916843
>Abyssal
since we're on the topic, does the penalty to AC from Abyssal Bloodrage also increases or does it stay at -4?
>>
>>1916897
>"66e07c96-0f8f-492a-b271-8fd5fb6aee7d": "At 12th level, the morale {g|Encyclopedia:Bonus}bonus{/g} to {g|Encyclopedia:Attack}attack{/g} and {g|Encyclopedia:Damage}damage rolls{/g} granted by your bloodrage increases by 1, but the {g|Encyclopedia:Penalty}penalty{/g} to {g|Encyclopedia:Armor_Class}AC{/g} becomes –4 instead of –2. At 16th level, this bonus increases by 2 instead. At 20th level, it increases by 3 instead.",
This penalty doesn't seem to increase with the levels
>>
>>1916884
That's intentional I believe. Trade spellcasting for another bloodline. An interesting trade. However, I tried it with cheats, it cannot get a third bloodline with the "Second bloodline" mythic ability.
>>
Does the game use 1st edition or the 2nd edition?
>>
>>1916917
1st edition.
>>
>>1916917
1st edition, though some parts are supposedly 2e lore (for Aeon for example, according to some anons)
>>
>>1916840
>IIRC the last beta added a Bloodrager archetype with 2 bloodlines
What the fuck do they even lose for it?
>>
>>1916927
see >>1916916 >>1916884
>>
>>1916929
Ehh..
Honestly the bloodrager's casting is shit to begin with.
>>
>>1916937
>shield
>mirror image
>on a full BAB martial
>shit
>>
>>1916937
Yeah, but some of the self buffs are still nice to have, plus saving slots from other casters, even with abundant
>>
>>1916946
with brown transmutter its nothing.
>>
>>1916952
nope. brown-fur transmuters can only share transmutation spells, not abjuration or illusion spells.
>>
>>1916937
I guess that depends on the bloodlines and how it's going to interact with Second Bloodline in the finished game. For example, with Arcane/Fey/Abyssal, you can get Displacement, Haste and Enlarge Person (if I'm not mistaken) on you for every fight, even without any spellcasting of your own.

>>1916916
>However, I tried it with cheats, it cannot get a third bloodline with the "Second bloodline" mythic ability.
I had the same problem when I tested the Reformed Fiend in the previous beta, some flags were missing and it didn't recognize my character as having a bloodline (because RF shoehorns you into Abyssal or Infernal, which the game doesn't understand)
>>
>>1916977
Is it weird to think that free haste is not that great? What I mean is haste hits the whole party and in what tough fight are you not having one of your casters start with haste?
>>
>>1916998
With limitless rage, having it on 24/7 is quite nice.
>>
Huh, So I got to the city map screen after the prologue. My party token doesn't seem to have those arrows you use to move around I can still move by clicking a destination however.. Do we no longer have directional movement or is this a glitch?
>>
I'm trying to track down the Golden Dragon features

"Blueprint:040bb87b39e4a7f4a8ddc011c5a50523:DragonLevel1Immunities",
"Blueprint:21e3e9903481aec4b8eee1e9af17ce92:DragonLevel1CharismaOverride",
"Blueprint:65a0a742502de6b49b57cb719680cce5:DragonLevel1ConstitutionOverride",
"Blueprint:fc2120ccd6a528c46a48e3b8c93c2685:DragonLevel1DexterityOverride",
"Blueprint:6f86213d9732eec4abfb94561e2acc09:DragonLevel1IntelligenceOverride",
"Blueprint:b7524715218c4c14ea4f75881797fc6c:DragonLevel1StrengthOverride",
"Blueprint:8aebc472d039bc944b3a88c729f0e013:DragonLevel1WisdomOverride",
"Blueprint:a54cb7d8d86e6cc4099fc1c8c13bdecc:DragonLevel1SavingThrowsOverrideFortitude",
"Blueprint:379db58af291030438d2647975e8c16f:DragonLevel1SavingThrowsOverrideReflex",
"Blueprint:9a160f24043d9534897f08350f938b99:DragonLevel1SavingThrowsOverrideWill",
"Blueprint:5677a9beca6350b41b6bd94ff1284997:HigherMythicReplaceFeature",
"Blueprint:63bb12d87f99c4748a890956e5f6b4c7:GoldenDragonBreathFeature",
"Blueprint:89095749e42748dc86fb741738e74b91:GlobalSpellDragonPowerOfGoldFeature",
"Blueprint:4997c2c310c64702a72f6a2df03b960b:GlobalSpellAmplifyResistanceFeature",
"Blueprint:dca35b2802a24bc9be1e8c5ff860719f:GlobalSpellMarkOfTerrorFeature",
"Blueprint:5886fe604f5e4206a92983dd23b179b8:GlobalSpellReplenishFeature",
"Blueprint:14df25e93791453bbf7394735f1dcc1a:GlobalSpellMightyTempestFeature",
"Blueprint:fe9f26b07940471c92021a523b909824:GlobalSpellCallToArmsFeature",
"Blueprint:604cad4e5f6c4a169e424eb0a360ddc1:GlobalSpellMassTeleportationFeature",
"Blueprint:24e78475f0a243e1a810452d14d0a1bd:MythicIgnoreAlignmentRestrictions"
],
"Level": 1
},
{
"$id": "3",
"$type": "Kingmaker.Blueprints.Classes.LevelEntry, Assembly-CSharp",
"m_Features": [
"Blueprint:0add6934a75a42668f3123a89c69698e:GoldenDragonTrueFeature"
],
>>
>>1917036
I'll post more when I find more.
>>
File: Power of Money.jpg (13 KB, 259x194)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>1917040
"m_SpellName": "LocalizedString:3db8b612-c398-4052-97eb-9fabaef70e8d:Power Of Gold",
"m_Description": "LocalizedString:126a5baf-25b4-4dab-8f4b-a8e49b21acc4:All units in the target army gain a +1 bonus to attack for every 1,000 Finance Points in the crusade treasury (maximum +10). This effect lasts for 3 days.",
"m_Icon": {
>>
>>1917036
>GlobalSpell
holy hell, will these be like edicts from tyranny?
>>
>>1917059
Well yes, it was the stretch goal 'Magic in the crusade'
>>
>>1917059
"m_SpellName": "LocalizedString:29210c8c-8100-4a91-939e-8f829a287da3:Mark of Terror",
"m_Description": "LocalizedString:fe6cb449-c89e-4960-8456-b6399793c56f:All units in the target army receive a -(2×mythic rank) penalty to morale. This effect lasts for 1 day.",

Not really. More like spells in Dominions.
>>
>>1917065
Anyway, there's a bunch of these global spells for all Mythics. Here's an example of an Angel spell.

"m_SpellName": "LocalizedString:f6ef0bf1-f431-4537-954d-959c4cd67196:Bestow Wrath",
"m_Description": "LocalizedString:f116da59-3a32-4302-965e-09ea4a825955:At the start of a battle against the target army, all enemy units take (4d6×mythic rank) magic damage. This effect lasts for 1 day.",
>>
>>1917034
That's only for kenabres don't worry
>>
>>1917036
>"Blueprint:63bb12d87f99c4748a890956e5f6b4c7:GoldenDragonBreathFeature",
This does Divine damage, is on a 1D4 cooldown, and seems to use both Mythic Rank and Class level for damage calculations.
>>
dataminefags are, in point of fact, fags
>>
>>1917086
At least they let everyone know not to bother with Arue romance cause of it fucking cuckshit ending. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
File: goldenCHAD.png (838 KB, 860x1100)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
I will still be romancing Arue, ascending with her and fucking her with my massive gold dragon cock.
>>
>1917121
>cuckshit
nope.
try again
>>
File: wizard wojak.png (244 KB, 817x1047)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>no archmage
not my game
>>
>>1917165
Then fuck off and play the PNP version
>>
>>1917156
Her reaction on Gold Dragon is adorable.
>>
>>1917165
It would be nice if that meant you would stop being a retarded troll around here, but we both know you cannot quit this
>>
>>1917165
Good. Go play something else, wojaknigger.
>>
>>1917156
Doesn't fucking matter cause her ending still talk more about her relationship with random villagers than her supposed romance with you and you don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1917168
Her reaction doesn't fucking matter when her ending is still fucking shit. She only let the Commander visit when she not busy with villagers.
>>
File: sadwizard.jpg (70 KB, 649x900)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>1917165
>no wizard arcane discoveries
>shit list of arcanist exploits
>most sorcerer bloodlines are just recolors
>witch have so few cool hexes you might as well be a shaman
>everyone is a 20CL caster anyways
>>
>>1917067
>Bestow Wrath
>At the start of a battle against the target army, all enemy units take (4d6×mythic rank) magic damage. This effect lasts for 1 day.

Huh, wonder if this is like Aeon time traveling a bit to build up to the big rewind

that is to say, smiting armies to build up to smiting deskari's whole plane out of existance

based if so
>>
>>1917200
>can smite deskari's whole plane out of existence
>still can't convince arue to let him live with her
It's fucking retarded
>>
>he's still doing it
>presumably for free
>>
>>1917199
>what is winter witch
Stop being a whiny little bitch
>>
>>1917199
cope wizcel
>>
>>1917215
I just don't get it desu. Her "relationship" with villagers is healing them, that's literally it. It's like he creates a cuck connection out of nowhere. It makes it very clear that you two are happy together.
Would have been nice to live with her, but it still isn't cuckshit
>>
>>1917168
"Key": "8c118943-d8c9-4496-991f-7238231d7040",
"Value": "{n}Arueshalae can't keep her eyes off you. Sparks of your golden light dance in her ruby eyes.{/n} \"You are... beautiful. I thought I would have to save you from the Abyss — but you are already stronger than it. You saved yourself — so you will save us all, too.\""

"Key": "8b5cc160-07d7-4503-b435-5fc6c14905ca",
"Value": "{n}A wistful smile illuminates Arueshalae's face.{/n} \"I just can't stop thinking about your confrontation with the goddess and the demon, both demanding an answer from you. About what you said to them. And also... about how beautiful you were in that moment.\""

gold dragons are panty droppers confirmed
>>
>>1917224
It has more lines mentioning her being with random villagers than being with you. It has more lines mentioning you don't even live together and can only visit when she's not busy with villagers than being with you. It has more lines mentioning her not wanting anyone seeing her with you than being with you. It's a fucking shit ending you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1607102979548.jpg (398 KB, 1123x1600)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>1917224
I assume MC is literally on a superman duty and physically can't spend all his time with her.
>>
>>1917226
built for BGDC
>>
>>1917226
Doesn't fucking matter when her ending's still shit. Talks more about her and random villagers than being with you. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1917216
>>1917224
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/472077236
Look through this thread, he's been at it for two years, you think he's gonna stop now? The guy isn't even trolling, this is legitimately mental illness.
>>
>>1917229
>I assume MC is literally on a superman duty and physically can't spend all his time with her.
Yet the villagers can that's why she only let the MC visit when they're not keeping her busy. MC is last priority he can only visit her house when she's not busy with villagers.
>>
>>1917229
>>1917224
Are you just trying to get him to sperg even more? Not that I don't enjoy witnessing a legitimate mental breakdown once in a while, but still.
>>
>>1917234
>>1917238
Then Owlcuck should fix her fucking ending the romance doesn't fucking matter if the ending's still cuckshit look at fucking Camellia same shit nothing matter cause the ending is still fucking shit.
>>
File: mfw73.png (871 KB, 575x530)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>1917234
>crtl f "cuck"
>100 results
Holy shit.
>>
>hey guys lets respond to the forced cuck meme
>>
File: 1625957474872.png (152 KB, 422x596)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>1917238
Just don't reply to him. Maybe he will overwork and sperg out IRL, finally getting locked down.
>>
>>1917229
makes sense, in some of the angel endings you reject going to heaven because you're not done fucking up evil in golarion
>>
>>1917234
Buck status: Broken
>>
>>1917245
Yet Galfrey get a ending where it says she always live with the Commander and stay by his side forever but Arue's is fucking villager orgy ending and you don't even fucking live together.
>>
There was a point where I was kinda happy to engage in these threads. Not as stifling as Discord, full of retards who can barely play the game like reddit or only having 3-4 posters bothering like most other sites, including supposedly RPG hubs.
When faggots like Valposter and ratfucker stopped coming, it was even better.

And now, half the thread is a schizo spamming, idiots replying or copying him and storyfags who keep coming over and ask to be spoiled turning a series of posts into fucking black bars. And even avatarfaggots/wojak spammers shit up things now.

I guess it was inevitable that this place would become like /v/. Still, kinda sad.

In game related news, I will admit I underestimated elemental rampage druid. If you pick a race that gets extra natural attacks, like motherless and focus on that, plus Ascendant element, damage piles up nicely per round.

Even if it's gimmicky, it works. Now I just wonder what would be the best mythic. I was going for azata just for incredible might and easy morale bonuses for now
>>
>1917249
>fucking villager orgy ending
Literally LITERALLY does not happen.
>>
>>1917226
what about azata?
>>
>>1917242
The only forced cuck meme is Owlcuck forcing cuck meme ending if you want to romance Arue. Supposed to be perfext sweet Disney princess romance but the ending's fucking bullshit you don't even fucking live together.
>my wife's house
>>
>>1917253
how about you play the game instead of spending your entire day begging for spoilers you little turd
>>
>>1917251
good post, senpai.
>>
>>1917251
Then tell Owlcuck to fix her fucking ending dumbass
>>
>>1917257
This.
>>
>>1917251
what about the boomer forum?
>>
>>1917251
>elemental rampage druid
It's like a barbarian druid, right? Can you still cast?
>>
>>1917252
>Literally LITERALLY does not happen.
Arue and Commander living together literally LITERALLY does not happen.
>>
File: 1606650399393.jpg (103 KB, 1357x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
/cuckshit/i;boards:vrpg
/villag* liv*/i;boards:vrpg

What else? I'm shit with common expressions. We filtered wife scholar, we can filter this sperg too.
>>
>>1917264
true, but what you said about the villager orgy is simply not true. when you do this you only embarrass yourself.
>>
>>1917267
Don't worry, he seems too autistic to have much variation in his retarded posts.
>>
>>1917257
calm down
>>
>>1917268
So the ending's still shit. Stop fucking fighting me on it and tell Owlcuck to fucking fix it. I am. If it makes it to release they'll never change it. Now is the fucking time to fix this fucking bullshit. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1917276
>Stop fucking fighting me
Stop shitting up the threads, then.
>>
>>1917276
i'm not fighting you i'm trying to redeem you.
>>
>>1917277
Tell Owlcuck to fix the fucking ending then I'll fucking stop if they do
>>
base bloodrager dip seems strong for a frontliner
>>
>>1917276
Kek, didn't you already make a 10k word post in one of the earlier surveys?
>>
>>1917283
Dunno, if it's just for 2 levels, Barb seems a better dip
>>
>>1917283
barb dip is better, bloodragers don't get casting until 4th level. an instinctual warrior dip would probably be awesome for a martial or a WIS based melee fighter like druid
>>
>dipping meme
ffs
>>
>>1917284
More people should that's what I'm fucking saying
>>
>>1917289
going legend and grabbing one level in every class
>>
>>1917291
Just hope they take feedback from here, then. They're 100% lurking
>>
>>1917295
Thanks man you're not a bitch
>>
>>1917289
Even if the well has been poisoned with all the monk/vivi lv1 dips, it's still a legit way to get class features/abilities for some builds.
Like fighter to grab proficiency.
>>
File: 1607872701986.jpg (56 KB, 569x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1917267
/cuckshit/i;boards:vrpg
/owlcuck/i;boards:vrpg
/fucking live together/i;boards:vrpg
/fucking village*/i;boards:vrpg
/live with her/i;boards:vrpg
/arue liv*/i;boards:vrpg

Filter this filth. Let him cry alone.
>>
>>1917295
If they take any feedback from here, they will know not to humor a schizo retard. They did not humor valgfaggot, that's certain
>>
Guys. You just don't understand. The best build is the dipman
2 divine hunter
2 scaled fist
2 archeologist
4 dragon disciple
1 vivisectionist
4 freebooter
3 two handed fighter
2 stalwart defender
No other builds can compete.
>>
File: 1625234175284.png (87 KB, 300x300)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>1917303
>dipman
Come to think about it, what is the least terrible way you can make a 20 class dip build?
>>
Was this taking a page from the BLM playbook, reeeeing a bunch of screeching noises until everybody kneels just to make it shut the fuck up?
>>
>>1917303
2 stalwart defender
sub-optimal, you only want one
>>
>>1917281
No, you'll just find another game to sperg about because you're a mentally ill schizo. Like I said, you've been doing this for two years now to the point where you'll quote completely unrelated posts and go "but Arue's ending random fucking villagers live together abloobloo". Get help, you have actual issues.
>>
File: 1582576472092.png (875 KB, 1159x739)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>1917302
They actually did, i remember one of the devs doing a q&a were pretty amicable towards Valanon.
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/283160061/#283174575
>>
>>1917317
girl on left kinda looks like laura bailey
>>
>>1917317
So it works? They better fucking change it cause it's fucking shit. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1917311
You're going to want to do at least 1 level in every martial class to get that BAB up.
>>
>>1917317
Pink Eye actually engaged in the discord, Q&As etc beyond acting like a retard asking for wives.
One time occurrence answering to an avalanche of posts in 4chan is not really proof of them even talking that retard seriously in official channels like they did with Pink Eye.
>>
>>1917320
You already provided the feedback, bro. You don't have to shit up the thread any more.
>>
>>1917326
How I know they see it? Everybody should be fucking angry cause it's shit. It's shit and if it makes to release it'll always be shit ruin the whole fucking romance.
>>
>>1917229
source on that? that guy looks pretty cool

>>1917234
pretty sure those other anon posting generic cuck shit were actually different people but endingfag is a single person tho
>>
>>1917327
What about the actual content of the romance? Shit's pretty cute. No where in the romance are there any malicious undertones towards you except that one part where that room shows her deepest desire and was owning (You). She said it herself that her journey of redemption would last her entire life, and she wouldn't fuck it up like you think she is in the ending. I hate to say it but a lot of it is in your head, anon.
>>
>>1917332
>She said it herself that her journey of redemption would last her entire life, and she wouldn't fuck it up like you think she is in the ending. I hate to say it but a lot of it is in your head, anon.
Yet it talk more about her and random villagers than you. Talk more about you only visiting when she not busy with villagers and you don't live together than you. Talk more about not wanting to be seen with you than you. That's in the fucking ending it's not in my head it's the fucking ending and it's fucking shit. The romance doesn't fucking matter when the ending's shit like those retarded ass games you play for 100 hours and the only ending is protagonist dies like piece of shit Cyberpunk or Mass Effect 3 there's no fucking point to that shit if they make you die in the end it's fucking pointless bullshit there's no fucking point to Arue romance if they keep this shit fucking ending. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
File: 1605508964886.jpg (1.47 MB, 2133x1509)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>1917331
>source on that? that guy looks pretty cool
Keyman. The guy's development is probably the coolest thing about the entire manga.
>>
File: 67.jpg (139 KB, 1024x576)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Has anyone tried using Extend Metamagic on rd/lvl spells? I've tried it a few times and the option isn't available. Is that a bug or are they trying to block the whole rd/lvl spells from going 24hr with the correct Mythics?
>>
Do you think this guy romanced Viconia back in the day and it's given him permanent PTSD over romance endings?
>>
>>1917339
>Yet it talk more about her and random villagers than you.
>Talk more about you only visiting when she not busy with villagers and you don't live together than you.
>Talk more about not wanting to be seen with you than you
time and time again you get reasons for why you're wrong but you don't fucking listen
>>
>>1917345
>or are they trying to block the whole rd/lvl spells from going 24hr with the correct Mythics?
I fucking hope not, that would be awful.
>>
>>1917347
He's either a bored troll or a /v/irgin who was stupid enough to internalize a meme. Whichever he is, I hope that bad things happen to him.
>>
>>1917345
Metamagic was fucked in the previous 2 betas beyond rods, so I did not mess with it much.
And this beta is fucked in general
>>
>>1917348
Filter the moron and move on
>>
>>1917339
I don't know what happened to you to make you think like this but I pray the love of Allah enfolds you during your difficult times and He helps you heal with the passage of time.
>>
>>1917354
you're right senpai, i don't know why i tried
>>
>>1917348
I'M NOT FUCKING WRONG YOU FUCKING DUMBASS IT HAS MORE LINES TALKING BOUT THE VILLAGERS THAN YOU AND YOU DON'T LIVE TOGETHER IT'S A FUCKING FACT YOU FUCKING DICKLICKER
>>
>>1917354
Wouldn't that filter also apply to all other 4chan threads and boards? I can live without seeing cuckposting ever again, but I can think of other situations where I'd want to talk about villagers and the like.
>>
>>1917357
If you think journey matter more than destination tell that to Amelia Earhart because Arue's romance doesn't fucking matter if the ending's still shit.
>>
>>1917345
Worked for me last beta. Haven't played the current one yet. Are you playing a prepared or spontaneous caster? Try toybox to get free metamagic and see if it works then, either way.
>>
>Evil eye
>Slumber
>Cackle
>Iceplant
Do you really need anymore hexes than that?
>>
>>1917363
>>1917300
Just limit the boards anon
>>
>>1917367
Heal is nice.
>>
>>1917343
im looking it up right now, but i meant the name of the character in particular
>>
>>1917363
>"random/fucking villagers", "fucking live together"
over half his posts disappear and it's a massive improvement
>>
>>1917373
Pete. But it's a huge spoiler.
>>
>>1917367
Fortune, maybe?
Casting witch does not need iceplant really
>>
Oh, wow, that filter is nice. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>1917378
It has a nice item available in Defender's Heart if you pick it up, though, and don't plan on using Cam-Cam.
>>
>>1917388
Sure, but what do you think a+4 AC will let your ember or pure casting witch survive, really?
>>
>>1917383
aw man don't do me dirty like that pass the deets I'm also tired of the village schizo
>>
>>1917389
a hagbound could probably make use of it, lord knows that archetype needs the help
>>
>>1917390
See: >>1917368 and associated posts
>>
File: 1614334119516.png (277 KB, 700x700)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>1917249
Assuming you're not the schizo, and are trying to make a real point, that's because they're different characters. Galfrey has spent her life chained to her duties, alternating between fighting wars and playing at courtroom intrigue for more than a hundred years. Her version of being "free" is heading out to see the world, without the restraints of her position, and with the support of the person she loves.

Arue has already adventured throughout the world, she's already seen what there is to see, and had plenty of "excitement" to last a lifetime. To her, being "free" is living a simple life without the need to prove or redeem herself, to live a good life helping people because it's what makes her happy. If she were off fighting more great wars, or establishing a new kingdom, that would be antithesis to her development. It wouldn't be the end of the world if she had an ending going off on adventures, but the village is a more fitting end, and if you value that less than "HURR SHE ISN'T FUCKING MY SELF-INSERT ENOUGH", then you're an idiot.
>>
>>1917396
Honestly I'd say Arue's Elysium quasi-angel ending is more fitting, and IIRC the romanced ascension endings aren't in yet aside from Galfrey since her romance is a prerequisite in the first place.
>>
>>1917396
>"HURR SHE ISN'T FUCKING MY SELF-INSERT ENOUGH"
Shut the fuck up you fucking fag
>>
>>1917401
Galfrey's ending is better than Arue's in every fucking way. Fact. Arue's ending is liquid shit. Fact. Arue's ending is so fucking shit it ruins her whole romance. Fact.
>>
>>1917401
this
>>
File: Capture.png (119 KB, 692x810)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
kek
>>
>>1917401
Arue's ascension ending better be a improvement on that fucking villager bullshit ending fucking trash you don't even fucking live together
>>
>>1915599
Will your companions return in the first DLC? They've never done a post campaign DLC before
>>
>>1917408
>kek
Right it's so funny how much of a sensitive pussy you are needing to hide from posts you don't want to see like a little bitch.
>>
>>1917372
Isnt heal just one weak heal per character once a day? Seems like trash.
>>
>>1917416
It's very situational; I use it as an emergency heal. But I tend to use a lot of spell slots, so I don't always have healing available.
>>
>>1917367
Misfortune isn't bad as a setup for a spell.
>>
>>1916567
>isn't a hallmark of effective medieval armies the ability to live off anything on the land instead of relying on supply chains that can prove to be liabilities?

No? The bulk of early medieval euro armies were constricted serfs who very quickly got replaced by professional mercenaries. The former did not have the opportunity to hunt and the latter gave no shits. Muster points were as far away from your shit as possible because you fully expected half the army to just stop giving a shit two weeks into a campaign and just start pillaging your shit along the way to wherever they were going. Half the time you couldn't even afford to actually pay the fuckers and they'd fuck your shit up anyway. If you want an example of a medieval power able to field an army without worry that they'd just start razing their own shit just to eat or get paid you have to go all the way east to the fucking ottomans.

The "hallmark" of an effective medieval army was "point mercenaries at general direction and pray".
>>
>>1917396
it is always the schizo, anon.
>>
its funny, i always find it a bit lonely when i come back to a thread or general and don't see the shitposters i'm accustomed to. Someday villager schizo will be one of them. Presumably when the game finally releases so people can actually see the final product.
>>
I tried Celestial Bloodrager and it's kinda bad. What a shame.
>>
after loading a game I stopped seeing enemy names or damage numbers on enemies
is it a bug or did I accidentally toggle something?
>>
>>1917543
shit's fucked
restarting the game didnt help, and I dont even see enemy overhead dialouge in cutscenes
>>
>>1917543
just started another playthrough, same
occasionally theres a bug when inspecting that takes whatever you last inspected and adds that information to any item you mouse over ex. earth elemental lesser potion
>>
>>1917566
>earth elemental lesser potion
i wonder what that tastes like
>>
>>1917566
that was alredy a bug in last beta
>>1917543
seems like it fixed itself thankfully
>>
>>1917568
Mushrooms or root beer?
>>
BEHOLD MYTHIC CLOAK

AEON
>When in combat, an Aeon wearing this cloak distorts time and space in 30 feet area. Each round enemies have to pass a Will saving throw DC = 10 + mythic rank + Wisdom modifier ) or be slowed for one round, as per slow spell. Allies instead are under a constant haste spell effect. They also gain a +4 insight bonus on attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks.

ANGEL
>When an Angel wears this cloak, his Sword of Heaven ability deals an additional 4 dice of damage or heal an additional 4 dice of damage instead of 2.

AZATA
>Azata shares a bond with her dragon. 50% damage is redirected to Aivu. In addition, Aivu gets additional DR N/- where N is equal to Azata's mythic rank.

DEMON
>Demon Rage and Demon Aspects now grant bonuses as if you were 3 mythic ranks higher.

DEVIL
>This cloak grants Devil 3 additional uses of Hell's Seal per day.

GOLD DRAGON
>This cloak grants Dragon 2 additional spell slots for the 9th level spells. In addition, Dragon's breath deals additional 20 Divine damage and its DC is increased by 2.

LEGEND
>This Cloak allows Legend to reroll any skill check and take the best result from both throws.

LICH
>When Lich wears this cloak his Lord Beyond the Grave grants additional +4 bonus to Strength, Dexterity, and Charisma ability scores.

SWARM
>Whenever one of the Locust's clones dies, it spawns a CR 18 Locust Swarm after itslef, which attacks your enemies to the best of its abilities for 3 minutes.

Lich always has best item. Nice.
>>
>>1917587
>Aeon cloak
I thought Charisma was Aeon's main mental ability score. Did they finally change it?
>>
Is there any mythic path requirement to become the succubus mommy's little boy?
>>
>>1917603
that shit bothered me to no end, finally
>>
>>1917587
Aeonchads win again
>>
>>1917587
trickster missing?
>>
do lich spells count towards mythic theurge requiements?
asking for a friend
>>
>>1917614
>Whenever the wearer of this cloak fails a saving throw, they get a +10 bonus on all skill checks and saving throws for 1 round. However, the wearer gets sad afterwards and suffers a -1 penalty to AC, attack and damage rolls until the end of the next combat.

This isn't directly written Trickster cloak, but since it's next to Swarm cloak, and these cloaks are in alphabetical order, I guess this is it.
>>
>>1917621
sounds like trickster alright
>>
File: AeonNoGenderMage.png (778 KB, 692x1024)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>1917587
ENTER
>>
>>1917587
>Dragon cloak gives you 9th level spell slots
Probably another full caster mythic path? Maybe merge too? With Sorcerer, I hope?
>>
>>1917587
>Doesn't give resistance bonus to saves at all
Guess either Camellia or Ember will be needed party members for their warding hex.
>>
>>1917587
>dragon cloak
Gold Dragon is a 9th level caster?
>>
>>1917587
>AEON
pretty sure they already had a spell that does exactly that, so nothing to write home about

>ANGEL
24 damage instead of 12, its decent but not more than that

>AZATA
it depends on how tough Aivu gets, if you can make her tanky then its pretty good

>DEMON
the best one so far

>DEVIL
just like angel its decent but no more than that

>GOLD DRAGON
confirms that g dragon has 9th level which is pretty good + all the other stuff

better than angel and devil

>LEGEND
the worst so far, specially taking into account Legend will level to 40

>LICH
if these bonuses are untyped then its one of the best, if they dont stack with belts and spells then its garbo lmao

>SWARM
sounds pretty strong ngl

Azata ? Lich ? Swarm > Demon > G Dragon > Angel = Devil > Aeon > Legend
>>
>>1917587
>CR 18 Locust Swarm after itslef, which attacks your enemies to the best of its abilities for 3 minutes
>best of its abilities
those are some pretty good fucking abilities if the swarms in kingmaker are anything to judge by
>>
>>1916369
I asked for lich back in Kingmaker.
>>
>>1917648
>pretty sure they already had a spell that does exactly that
lich does, not aeon
>>
>>1917663
aeon does too
the cloak is far from bad though since it's a passive effect and also provides the insight bonuses
>>
>>1916369
>GD
I always wanted a dnd rpg where i can be an actual dragon. I am most excited by this path
>Lich
you are trolling. People asking for games where they can be a necromancer/lich are constant
>>
>>1917616
No.
>>
>>1917672
what if you merged spellbooks?
>>
>>1917675
What class are you entering into the Lich as?
>>
File: aeon pc arue succ.jpg (52 KB, 300x221)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1917663
>>1917667
Wait, does the aeon/lich spell also give insight bonuses? because if no then it'd bump the aeon cloak above angel and devil
>>
>>1917675
What build are you going for, be specific.
>>
>>1917682
nope, the spell is just haste+slow
>>
>>1917684
ah well in that case

Azata ? Lich ? Swarm > Demon > G Dragon > Aeon > Angel = Devil > Legend
>>
File: nope.jpg (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>1917616
I just tried it with a Cleric and you can choose Mystic Theurge once you meet the reqs -- knowledge and cleric cast level -- but it fucks up the leveling UI because you don't have an arcane class to choose from. If you've ever leveled a MT, you know that when you enter into the class you have to choose a divine class and arcane class to continue to progress your spell levels. There is no option for arcane levels.
>>
>GD is a 9th level caster
Based. Hopefully we can merge.
>>
>>1917603
Lame, I had charisma builds all thought up. Guess it doesn't change much though since I was planning monk anyway. Mighr go quarterstaff master for maximum BONK of LAW.
>>
GD bros... we were the archmages this whole time..
>>
>>1917753
>archmage
>no 10th level casting
chose one
>>
>>1917756
Oh im sure they will get 10th level spells.
>>
>>1917756
every path has one spell level higher than the class they're based on so I don't see why GD would be any different
>>
where's galfrey incognito in the camp?
>>
File: zariel angel f p.png (790 KB, 1053x538)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
For those who have played it- how hardcore does Vengeance Angel gets?
>>
>>1917767
why would you care?
>>
>>1917769
not too hardcore. You can't murderhobo the whole of the abyss for example
>>
>>1917771
This, you can't even slaughter the tavern, brothel or Shamira's place
>>
>>1917769
Not as hardcore as Arue gets with random villagers instead of Commander in her shit romance ending. You don't even fucking live together you have to visit when she's "not busy" with random villagers.
>>
>>1917769
When you press (Angel Mythic Path) button you will see fear in every demon's eyes in the vicinity, no exceptions.
>>
>>1917782
>giant dick
>still can't convince Arue to let you live with her
It's fucking shit
>>
>>1917770
because I can't find her and I want to know if it's a bug or not
>>
>>1917785
Yes.
>>
>>1917773
anon you are trying WAY too hard to get people to respond to you. you have been at this for over 5 hours. get a life! jesus christ!
>>
>>1917792
and he succeeded with your post
>>
>>1917792
I'm not getting people to respond to me. I'm getting Owlcuck to fucking fix it.
>>
>>1917796
You're not, though. You're just lowering the thread quality
>>
>>1917796
you are delusional
the moment they start "fixing" things in their script just because some faggot here screeches loud enough is also the moment they start listening to alphabet people and god knows what kind of filth would get in
it's time to stop
>>
>>1917756
what makes you think it won't have 10th level spells? It's just a buff on a class specific item.
>>
>>1917797
If you think journey matters more than destination ask Space Shuttle Challenger because it doesn't fucking matter how good Arue romance is if the ending's still fucking shit and you don't even fucking live together. Ruins the whole fucking romance.
>>
>>1917801
the whole redeemed demon thing probably gave the shitposters extra umph
>>
>>1917803
they said that only the angel and lich path would have 10th level spells
>>
>>1917801
>also the moment they start listening to alphabet people
They do they added literal trannoids and fired Avellone so stfu least they can do is listen to someone trying to remove retarded cuckshit instead of listening to you cuck apologist shills.
>>
>>1917808
give link. was this in a q&a or something
>>
>>1917808
I mean, I would be surprised if Dragons don't get 10th level spells. But we will see.
>>
>>1917805
Redeemed demon doesn't fucking matter for romancing Arue if her ending stays shit. If they fucking fix it I'll stop.
>>
>>1917792
>over 5 hours
he doesn't know
>>
>>1917812
senpai you're acting like a fucking child, if by some miracle some owlcat dev is lurking then you just make yourself look like a sperg. i'd like the ending to be better too but you're probably just ruining your chances
>>
What does Wandering Spirit/Hex do exactly?
>>
>>1917820
>ruining your chances
>let's keep the ending retarded cuckshit that'll show that 4chan poster
kek if they do that it just proves they're fucking Owlcucks imagine ruining your fucking game for all your fans just to keep cuckshit in and spite a random 4chan poster LMAO
>>
>>1917825
There is no cuckshit. Repeating shit over and over again isn't going to make it true.
>>
>>1917830
It talks more about her with random villagers than with you. It talks more about you not living together than about you. It talks more about her not wanting to be seen with you than about you. It's fucking trash. You don't even fucking live together she only lets you visit when she's not busy with random villagers. Fucking facts you dumbass.
>my wife's house
>>
>>1917809
the trannoid was already in the AP and they obviously couldn't get rid of him because it's fucking paizo. it could have been much, much worse
>>
>>1917837
So they listened to alphabet people like I fucking said. Try again.
>>
>>1917835
>proving my point
>>
>>1917838
pozzo owns the IP they're using, the fuck were you expecting?
>>
>>1917838
no they didn't because it's not shoved in your face at all
you have no idea in what state the game would be otherwise
>>
>>1917840
My point was the fucking ending in the fucking files you coping liar shill go fuck off bitch
>>1917841
>owlcuck didn't listen to alphabet people
>okay they did but you don't get it they had to
LOL
>>
>>1917841
>>1917846
>THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO ALPHABET PEOPLE ALL THEY DID WAS LISTEN TO ALPHABET PEOPLE A LITTLE BIT BUT IT COULD'VE BEEN EVEN WORSE BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO ALPHABET PEOPLE BUT THEY DID BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT
Keep coping
>>
>>1917847
different person, retard
>>
man I fucking love aeon path
every time I start new game I have to fight with myself just to go any other path
>>
>>1917848
nice strawman faggot, last (You)
>>
>>1917849
You mean a different retard, retard
>>
>1917847
>1917848
Samefag.
>>
so how do i get rid of the moron? i went to the filter thing in the catalog, typed /cuckshit/i and /village/i in the Pattern, then vrpg in the boards part and im still seeing his retardation
>>
>>1917850
Based lawchad
>>
>>1917851
That's literally what you said though faggot. Claimed Owlcuck doesn't listen to alphabet people then you backpedaled cause THEY HAD TO BECAUSE ALPHABET PEOPLE OWN THE IP WAAAAAHHHHH you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1917854
Just report him
>>
>>1917841
>>1917846
>>1917849
>>1917851
>it's only a little bit of cuckshit
>it's only a little bit of trannyshit
>you only have to guzzle a little bit of cum
kek
>>
>>1917859
>it's only a little bit of cuckshit
>you only have to guzzle a little bit of cum
nope.
>>
>>1917859
If you led on with trannyshit angle instead of fabricating shit you'd have better luck with anons taking you seriously
>>
>>1917862
So you guzzle a lot? k
>>
>>1917811
I wish all mythics could merge spellbooks desu.
>>
>>1917864
>fabricating shit
>my wife's house
The ending's fucking posted all over the place dumbass we all know it's shit
>>
>>1917825
>for all your fans
not all fans are retarded coomers like yourself. succfuckers get what they fucking deserve
>>
>>1917869
Yeah it's shit, but it's not cuckshit
>>
>>1917873
a bitch who bakes you cookies and fucks you whenever you come to her house?
>>
you dumb faggots realize that if you ignored him he would just samefag for couple of threads then get bored and stop?
instead you fuel his schizocuckposting and shit thread up yourselves
>>
>>1917873
Not all their fans are pathetic cucks like you either
>>1917874
Then stop fucking fighting me on this and change this shit to stop being shit ffs
>>
Which would win in a battle royal fight between all the mythics?
>>
>>1917876
When she's not busy doing that for all the villagers instead. Remember she only lets you visit when she's not busy with the villagers.
>>
File: MythicLocustNoGender.png (748 KB, 692x1024)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>1917880
Swarm-that-Walks.
Prove me wrong faggots. You literally cannot.
>>
>>1917880
swarm probably
>>
>>1917879
>projecting this hard
you're the one who put yourself in a position to be the cuck. i just shot her in the face for ruining my nap time
>>
>>1917882
>she only lets you
It's not really worded like that, is it though?
>>
>>1917879
but you're simping for a succubus. she cucked you with countless men that aren't (You). no matter the ending, you're a cuck. your crusade is fucking pointless, pick a better target, cuck.
>>
>>1917880
Can Aeon go back in time and prevent the other mythics from becoming mythics?
>>
File: Capture.png (143 KB, 739x867)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
So I just tested out the Trickster Persuasion skill and got a hilarious result: it worked on my party. So my MC blasted a few demons and everyone failed their saving throws. Everyone. So not only were the enemies paralyzed, so was all of my party except the MC. Good bug, much laughs.

>>1917877
There are other options as well.
>>
>>1917880
It would come down to Swarm vs Gold Dragon imo
>>
>>1917888
how the hell could you get cucked before you even met her?
>>
>>1917891
sorry but I'm not installing botnetx
>>
>>1917891
kek
>>
>>1917868
Aeons should merge divine and Azata and Demon arcane. Trickster should do both
>>
>>1917884
>>1917883
>>1917880
you think swarm would be able to fully kill lich?
>>
>>1917887
It literally says when she's not busy helping mortals. When she's not busy. When she is not busy. With mortals. Not you. She only lets you visit when she's not busy.
>>
>>1917902
lich should do both too imo
>>
>>1917902
This is the way to go. Swarm arcane obviously but what about Gold Dragon?
>>
>>1917895
You don't but Owlcuck made you get cucked after in her shit romance ending.
>>
>>1917880
>>1917883
Swarm would get vaporized by Angel but Aeon would pull a doctor who on Angel

Golden Dragon is also a apparently a 9th level caster but we dont know much about him
>>
>>1917895
she's used goods and her virginity was long gone by the time you meet her, so getting hung up on the ending is fucking retarded
>>
>>1917904
Well don't you only visit when you're not busy doing mythic shit? I think Aeon has a whole slice of the abyss to themselves at the end
>>
>>1917912
who's white hair girl supposed to be? very early Ember?
>>
>>1917903
Swarm has an entire swarm of locusts plaguing the Worldwound. If the Lich's phylactery is between there then the Swarm can reach it.
>>
>>1917903
Swarm can devour bones.
>>
>>1917912
>survives wrath of literal god(dess)
>vaporized by some whimpy celestial
nice try angelcel
>>
>>1917914
>Well don't you only visit when you're not busy doing mythic shit?
Tell that to Galfrey who has a perfect fucking ending talks about her staying with you forever being loyal forever and living with you forever and NOT SPENDING THE WHOLE FUCKING TEXT WRITING PARAGRAPHS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH RANDOM VILLAGERS INSTEAD OF HER SUPPOSED ROMANCE WITH YOU
>>
so if the swarm path can use themselves as a cork on the worldasshole then would the demons still be a problem? the vescavors in chapter 2 could strip a man down to the bone in a few seconds i doubt a demon could sneak through
>>
>>1917916
Yep
>>
>>1917923
because galfrey is the canon path. succ trash is for waifutards
>>
>>1917917
couldnt lich use magic to hide it?
how long does it take lich to recover when his body is completly destroyed anyway?
>>
Post your azata portraits
>>
>>1917917
>>1917918
>>1917924
Even the vescavor queen has a better ending than Arue's shit romance ending at least you fucking live together
>>
>>1917900
Yeah, the Trickster abilities are all fucked up right now. I had Perception and Stealth and my ability to see invisible made it impossible for me to turn invisible because I could see myself turning invisible and therefore I couldn't turn invisible. Fucking classic.
>>
>>1917930
It takes 1d10 days.
>>
>>1917921
>god(dess)
>toot goddess
i mean, i wouldnt exactly consider Iomeade to be a good example of godly competence- case in point: this entire game basically lmao

besides im pretty sure Swarm-kun had help from deskari or someone else to survive that smiting. Not something they did under their own power
>>
>>1917891
did you do that manually?
>>
>>1917937
i think you do it yourself, it's pretty common amongst worm-that-walks to return due to 200% assmad rage
>>
Arueshalae? The best ending for Arueshalae is romancing her, redeeming her, breaking her heart and devouring every inch of her.
>>
>>1917937
>besides im pretty sure Swarm-kun had help from deskari or someone else to survive that smiting
citation needed
otherwise it's just your headcanon
also it's the only eveil path that's considered greater threat than worldwound itself
>>
>>1917949
Arue has no best ending because all her endings are retarded villager cuckshit. You don't even fucking live together.
>>
>>1917951
you know if you think about it all evil paths except demon are a solution to the worldwound
>>
>>1917952
you can stop pretending to be mad, no real purityfag would touch arue with a ten foot pole, much less care about her endings
>>
>>1917956
what does devil do?
>>
>>1917949
at this point id take swarmfags over the schizofag

just fuck/eat me up fampai, tell me who else are you gonna eat
>>
>>1917962
i don't know but it'll be profitable
>>
>>1917962
he taxes it
>>
>>1917959
That's suppose be the fucking point of her redemption romance dumbass but Owlcuck fucked it up with the ending ruins the whole fucking romance
>>
>>1917976
there is no redemption for a broken hymen. you're a cuck either way.
>>
>>1917976
she doesn't fuck anyone else but you and got cleared from the monad itself, the redemption was clearly a success.
>>
>>1917962
Money and unironically roads
>>
who do you think is tastier, corrupt Aru or redeemed Aru?
>>
>>1917890
This
>>
>>1917980
Yet she fucking refuses to live with you and she doesn't even want to be seen with you.
>>
>>1917984
Cool it with the edgy spams senpai. I feel like you swarmfags is hyping it too much.
>>
>>1917984
Both fucking cuckshit cause Owlcuck is retarded
>>
>>1917984
redeemed
>>
>>1917984
redeemed 100%
corrupt would still find some sick fetish out of it like vore
>>
>>1917984
Redeemed. She'd probably taste like flowers and honey.
>>
Can Aeon go back in time and persuade the succschizo's mom to get an abortion?
>>
>>1917989
they're hyping it perfectly. the entire path is just a highway to edge city. like really it's fucking evil
>>
>>1917996
I dunno, it feels more like vorefags are having a hard on about he path than anything else at this point. They're only talking about vores and nothing but vores.
>>
>>1917998
the entire mythic path is vore: the path
>>
>>1917995
If he does he's the hero that we all need
>>
>>1917998
The hell else are they supposed to talk about?
>>
>>1918004
Random villagers
>>
>>1918004
I dunno, what about the other evil shits swarms supposedly can do? Or the entire path is just about vore fetishists wanking it up?
>>
>>1918007
https://arch.b4k.co/vrpg/search/text/%22Random%20villagers%22/page/1/
>>
>>1918008
You do a bunch of fucked up experiments.
>A hefty notebook in a thick leather cover, every inch of which has been nibbled on by insects. There are dark streaks of dried blood on the binding. Documented inside, in small, precise handwriting, are the experiments of Xanthir Vang. The records mostly describe complex magical processes, the deciphering of which would take several days at least, but there are scattered passages written in less esoteric language:\n\"...telepathy — a dead end. I need a way to control the insects directly, with my will alone, bypassing conscious thought entirely.\"\n\"Parasitism/symbiosis? Test subjects' skin is gradually ingested, replaced by the swarm. Result: failure. How do I stop them from eating through tissue?\"\n\"What is flesh? What is a body part? Planting larvae in the fatty tissues under the effect of (indecipherable). The test subjects report pain when the hatching insects pierce through. The next step is to test it on myself.\"\n\"Gradual amputation of the left hand, phalanx by phalanx. Focus on phantom pains! Success: the locusts take the form of fingers (only half of the fourth and all of the fifth finger, for now).\"\n\"The locusts are still not completely responsive to my will — but enough to be able to write this with my new hands. The next problem: the brain. Dispersed cognition? Removing consciousness to the astral plane?\"\n\"The test subject retains awareness when locusts replace up to 2/3 of the brain.\"\n\"Trepanation... Success... Vision... Unusual effect...\"\n\"Extremely itchy scalp
>>
>>1917345
Extend rods with spell specialization at lvl 18 can give you 24hr haste if that's what you mean
>>
does rage and rampage from elemental rager stack?
>>
I found funny "feature" with inquisitor/magus multiclass
with spellstrike active trying to cast healing spell on ally imbues your weapon with healing so you heal first enemy you strike in melee
>>
>>1918032
What kind of healing spell?
>>
>>1918032
cure x wounds
should work with any touch range spells
>>
>>1918032
>>1918039
fascinating desu
>>
>>1918032
actually useful if fighting undead
>>
>>1918044
oh, yeah didnt think of that

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.