[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 97 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it even going to feel like a Dragon Age game without D Gaider at the helm?
>>
>>1905731
who cares?
>>
>>1905731
You're assuming there will be another Dragon Age. lol
>>
>>1905731
They promised to be absolutely faithful to the corridor-cutscene-corridor-cutscene-romance design. Which makes me wonder why so many people moved on to Larian and Owlcat games? Puzzling.
>>
>>1905755
Those games may have deeper gameplay but they come across as amateurs with no sense of pacing when it comes to storytelling.
>>
David Gaider is a fat pedophile. Should only concern yourself with Origins.
>>
>>1905784
>Those games may have deeper gameplay but they come across as amateurs with no sense of pacing when it comes to storytelling
Compared to the movies, that's every videogame, so not a big deal.
>>
>>1905784
uncanny biowareface sucks.
>>
>>1905953
>the movies
Which ones? You mean:
>rambo #9
>terminator #11
>MARVEL #524
>DC #30
>Fast and Furious 10
>ghost film w/ jumpscares #1001
>Ghostbusters 2016
>>
>>1905731
No, and it stopped feeling like a Dragon Age game while he was still at the helm.
>>
>>1906094
anon, are you seriously defending bioware's twee joss whedon dialogue and dated fag politics?
>>
>>1906107
You mean dating fags politics.
>>
>>1906107
No, I'm defending the storytelling potential of the medium while pointing out that mainstream film is just as bad as vidya.
>>
>>1906094
>>1906160
>mainstream film is just as bad as vidya
Not at all. Just look at the obvious quality difference in graphics, acting, score, etc. If you can't tell the difference between Bioware writing and the movies then you're illiterate. Gaider wouldn't even have a successful pilot nevermind a popular series.

We have a century's worth of great storytelling in the movies. Dragon Age
>>
Dwarf romance = pedophilia
female Quanari romance = racism
>>
>>1906200
>We have a century's worth of great storytelling in the movies
lol still butthurt going to film school never got you anywhere, huh?
>>
>>1906200
>Gaider wouldn't even have a successful pilot nevermind a popular series.
Ooh, so those new Star Trek shows are better than DA:O? Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker are better products than the Metro series? Vin Diesel's "acting" is better than Geralt of Rivia's "acting?"
>>
>>1906452
Why are you comparing the worst of tv to the best of video games?
>>
Just make sure the one at the helm is also a faggot.
>>
There was only one good Dragon Age game.
>>
>>1906805
franchises like Star Wars and Fast and Furious are mainstream.
>>
File: dwarf8.jpg (46 KB, 640x566)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Reminder that if you find THIS attractive...
>>
File: Gaider dwarves.jpg (377 KB, 1194x1664)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>1907009
...then YIKES and OOF, you fucking pedophile.
>>
>>1907012
>bashes coomers
Wait, was David Gaider less gay than I previously assumed?
>>
>>1907004
>franchises like Star Wars and Fast and Furious are mainstream.
So is stuff like The Godfather, OG Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. You are choosing one of the best videogames for this while choosing some of the worst movies.

You must be severely lacking in taste to even consider that videogames could match the movies on this. Only subhumans will watch compilations of a game's cinematics as if it were a movie.
>>
>>1907012
Heck yes, only gaider approved fetishes like Iron bull are allowed
>>
>>1907237
>So is stuff like The Godfather, OG Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc.
lol I work with kids man and most have no fucking clue what any of those are outside of Star Wars, and they only remember the sequel trilogy or maybe the prequel trilogy. You're old, faggot.
>>
>>1907415
Depressing as fuck.
>>
Friendly remainder that every DA past orgins is non canon
at least in my head
>>
Who cares? Gaider was a literal fat retarded faggot and you can see how shit and weird his writing is in DA2 and Inquisition. The reason it wasn't so obvious in Origins is because Bioware still had it's core writers back then so they reigned in his autism. Then they left and we all saw what happened. And the new writer is even worse so I expect the next DA game to be a full on pozzfest.
>>
>>1907415
the only zoomers who play dragon age are brown bisexual foreigners who found it easier to pirate than good games.
>>
>>1907735
>the only zoomers who play dragon age are brown bisexual foreigners who found it easier to pirate than good games.
What? We were talking about movies you retard.
>>
>>1907415
Those movies were old even when you were a kid and it didnt stop you from seeing them, tard
>>
>>1907833
You argued they were mainstream and I told you they aren't anymore you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1905731
Gaider hasnt written anything good since baldur's gate.
>>
>>1907703
this desu.

gaider is trash who had his tard shit reigned in when the old guard was still around, and the people replacing him are 10x as shit.
>>
>>1905731
I should hope not, that gaylord should step the fuck off with his whole "I forbid dwarf relationships because I think they're icky, but I will openly slobber over my 3m tall minotaur bf" deal.
>>
>>1907690
Return to Ostagar is not canon
>>
>>1907703
I personally think Mike Laidlaw was the reason for keeping everything in check for Origins. Gaider didnt even want to have the darkspawn in the game because he wanted to have his stupid political drama Game of Thrones ripoff
>>
>>1907847
>Gaider hasnt written anything good
this
>>
>>1905731
What is Gaider doing now anyway? Retired on fat stacks or what?
>>
>>1907988
Last I heard he was working at Beamdong, but I think he abandoned ship a couple of years ago.
>>
>>1907988
He joined some studio in Melbourne and started working on a musical game.
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/chorus-an-adventure-musical
>>
>>1905731
I don't want it to feel like a Dragon Age game, I want closure. Let me go to the Black City, fight some big bad and fix the fucking setting.

And they lived happily every after and mages didn't randomly turn into abominations any more, the end. That's all I want at this point.
>>
>>1907735
Wrong.
>>
>>1907976
Kek
>>
Daily reminder that every time that Mages get their freedom, they just do crimes and shit, Chantry is right, the mages should be put under control.
>>
>>1905731
unironically weekes > gaider
>>
>>1909140
Weekes is a retarded fag who legitimately identifies as 'non-binary' and is the one who wrote Krem and the Iron Bull. Gaider was a hypocritical dumbass but I don't think even he was as bad. The series can only (somehow) go further downhill with Weekes at the helm.
>>
>>1909109
This fellow Andrastian knows what's what.
>>
>>1909166
>blabla pronouns blabl
don't care

Weekes also wrote Solas, Cole and the rest of the iron bull which are among the best writing of the main game, and was in charge of the last DLC which undoubtedly was miles above everything else

not to mention garrus and mordin
>>
>>1907976
HK-47 was pretty neat
>>
File: MC Tir.jpg (231 KB, 1280x857)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>1907929
Considering how fucking retarded and evil they made Loghain, I can't imagine what a shit show that would've been.
>>
>>1909196
Trespasser was admittedly the high note of the entire game, but that wasn't exactly a high bar to clear.
>>
>>1905731
Can we even say there's a "Dragon Age feel"?
>>
>>1907703
lol he wrote the prequel novel and basically everything about the franchise. You pol shizzos are dillusional as can be.
>>
File: Why?.jpg (35 KB, 600x337)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1909194
>>
>>1905784
You're not wrong but I kind of prefer that to:
>hey remember this character everyone liked?
>yeah well he's a colossal fag now, also a terrorist
or
>hey remember this cool and mysterious society of alien ogres?
>yeah that was all really about topical politics from a 2014 gender studies BA we hired
or
>hey remember mind warping desire demons?
>yeah well we don't because they were highly problematic so we figured you weren't full up yet of immersion breaking political conformity and removed them
or
>what's continuity? It's time for yet another main character and retcon package
>>
>>1909231
Yes and it's available on DragonDildos.com
>>
>>1909200
>Considering how fucking retarded and evil they made Loghain,
>Literally post redflags the size of Mars the Loghain is going to betray the King and the Greywarden's long before the battle even began
>Zero percent chance Howe attacked the Couslands without Loghain's approval. Doing so without it would have ended with his head on a pike the moment the Darkspawn threat was over.
>Sells his own countrymen to the chaotic evil faction of mustache-twirling Blood Mages
>Hires an assassin to poison Arl Eamon quite possibly before he pulled his coup at Ostagar
>"Bros, Loghain is based and redpilled, how the fuck does anyone side with that whiny brat Alistair?
Loghainfags are only rivaled by Legionfags in how smooth their brains are. And they wanted him to be in their GoT knock-off?
>>
i am really hoping the game is still good. i gotta keep some hope alive. how badly can they fuck up a dragon age game really?
>>
>>1909462
Siding with Loghain makes sense since you need more Grey Wardens to fight the darkspawn. Alistair is a real bitch about allowing him to live. Both let theri petty emotions trump the fate of the world.
>>
>>1909702
but it doesn't bc u lose Alistair, who is an experienced grey warden. you don't know even know that loghian will survive the joining when you recurit him.
>>
>>1909702
1. You have no way of knowing Loghain will even survive.
2. You have no way of knowing Loghain won't betray you even if he does survive, he just stops being crazy for whatever reason and he's never a problem again after.
3. You're not ever given the option before or after to actually conscript more people besides the bandits outside of Lothering. Riordan suggests it and then doesn't suggest asking for more volunteers because reasons?
4. Riordan doesn't even tell you WHY you need Grey Wardens for a Blight until after the Landsmeet, and letting an old traitor of Loghain's caliber live is just a stupid move all around, since it relies on him keeping his word and honor of which he's very much shown he has none.
>>
>>1909711
>>1909719
If the Joining kills him, then Alistair gets what he wants anyway, though.
>>
>>1909702
>1909702
Letting loghain live after he fucking backstabbed you is the ultimate cuck move

bet you let alistar fuck morgana too
>>
>>1909722
Yeah, but Alistair is insulted that'd you let him try in the first place. It'd be like if he Riordan told Cousland to let Howe take the sippy, ludicrous. Or Vaughn for the Elf origin.
>>
>>1905731
Gaider is responsible about everything shit in Dragon Age. It's not gonna be better without him, but it certainly not gonna be worse.
>>
>>1905749
DA4 has been announced for a while now.
>>
>>1909749
you underestimate pozz powers of nuware
>>
D. Gaywad is the reason I couldn't waifu Sigrun so he can fuck off. Also this series was shit after Awakening so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>1909443
>You're not wrong but I kind of prefer that to:
>hey remember this character everyone liked?
>yeah well he's a colossal fag now, also a terrorist
That's pretty much BG3
>>
File: E436HY0XMAE5eIW.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1018)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1905731
I'm more worried about faggots like Weekes and his contributions when you know he holds beliefs like this.
>>
>>1909734
Loghain doesnt backstab you personally though.
>>
>>1909972
retard
>>
>>1909749
Gaider was a normal human being at one time. Bioware is now pure drone.
>>
>>1909881
God what a pretentious faggot. He's going to butcher DA4.
>>
>>1909881
Bioware is getting desperate so theyll probably play it safe and keep the politics on twitter and out of the game.
>>
File: 1626731079035.png (163 KB, 870x293)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Imagine if you were a Bioware writer at the time when Dragon Age was being made; If you had to add another Origin to the game, besides the ones that exist....what it could it be?

Also, rate from best to worse pic related. Try to explain why.
>>
>>1909881
>muh secret boys club!
kek SEETHING
weekes is right
>>
>>1909166
WAIT - the guy who wrote that conversation where Krem tells you she's a he and my inquisitors got railroaded into approving is now in charge of the entire franchise?
>>
>>1910074
He's the new lead writer
>>
>>1909462
>>Literally post redflags the size of Mars the Loghain is going to betray the King and the Greywarden's long before the battle even began
By betray, you mean "not throw countless lives away in a battle which was already lost because the Wardens lit the beacon much, much too late"
>>Zero percent chance Howe attacked the Couslands without Loghain's approval. Doing so without it would have ended with his head on a pike the moment the Darkspawn threat was over.
Because his troops weren't at Ostagar, he made himself too valuable to be held accountable. Loghain would've had to tolerate him, and after a year of civil war Loghain isn't going to execute his most powerful noble ally.
>>Sells his own countrymen to the chaotic evil faction of mustache-twirling Blood Mages
ELVES. Also, during Ostagar the alienege was massacred and became a hellhole. Slavery isn't much worse than starving to death in a ruined, disease-infested ruin.
>>Hires an assassin to poison Arl Eamon quite possibly before he pulled his coup at Ostagar
Iowan says he met Loghain on the way to trial. So in the time it took Duncan to take a mage warden to Ostagar, we're supposed to believe Loghain left Ostagar, intercepted Iowan, and returned, while he was commanding battles? The timeline doesn't add up. Jowan LIED.
>>
>>1909719
>he just stops being crazy
Loghain never was crazy. The whole game, Alistair, Wynne, etc. are all feeding the player this narrative that Loghain is insane, but it's a lazy, stupid explanation which is blown out of the water as soon as you actually talk to him.
>>
>>1910048
Avvar.
>>
>>1907415
By the same logic, most "kids" today do not know what Dragon Age: Origins, or even the series is.

Do you even think about what the discussion is about before drooling your kneejerk insights? Also >>1907833

>>1907837
They are still mainstream. You're confusing trending with mainstream. Trending stuff gets forgotten 10-20 years later once initial fans age, while mainstream stuff gets endlessly aired over the decades, maintaining awareness of it.
>>
File: Aeducan.jpg (139 KB, 850x1200)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1910048
Dwarf Noble > City Elf > Cirlce Mage > Dwarf Commoner > Human Noble > Dalish Elf
Mostly rated on variety of choices. Dalish Elf is the best one to romance Morrigan, though.
>>1910081
>By betray, you mean "not throw countless lives away in a battle which was already lost because the Wardens lit the beacon much, much too late"
The whole beacon idea is retarded. You're supposed to light it an hour after the battle starts. How the fuck are you supposed to know when to do that?
>Because his troops weren't at Ostagar, he made himself too valuable to be held accountable. Loghain would've had to tolerate him, and after a year of civil war Loghain isn't going to execute his most powerful noble ally.
Why give him Denerim if he's only tolerating him?
>Slavery isn't much worse than starving to death in a ruined, disease-infested ruin.
What a retard you are. Tevinter slavery means either dying with your veins opened or getting literally fucked for the rest of your life.
>So in the time it took Duncan to take a mage warden to Ostagar, we're supposed to believe Loghain left Ostagar, intercepted Iowan, and returned, while he was commanding battles?
What is delegating, Alex? He'd clearly planned it before and just jumped on an opportunity to intercept any Templar patrol with an apostate in tow, not Jowan specifically.
>>
>>1910095
>The whole beacon idea is retarded. You're supposed to light it an hour after the battle starts. How the fuck are you supposed to know when to do that?
That has nothing to do with whether or not Loghain was wrong to quit the field.
>Why give him Denerim if he's only tolerating him?
Because, as I said, he's currently one of the most valuable supporters available. Loghain actually has never little bargaining power against Howe, because if he upsets Howe, he'll lose the civil war.
>What a retard you are. Tevinter slavery means either dying with your veins opened or getting literally fucked for the rest of your life.
kek, not even close. We learn from Dorian that most slaves operate quite the same as workers, and many are treated quite well. I'm sure many of the elves actually found better lives in Tevinter than they had in their ghetto. A lot of what we hear is southerner biased.
>What is delegating, Alex? He'd clearly planned it before and just jumped on an opportunity to intercept any Templar patrol with an apostate in tow, not Jowan specifically.
Jowan claims to have met Loghain. It isn't possible Loghai n made the trip in such a short time window. Also, Eamon falls ill before Ostagar. Loghain couldn't have sent Jowan to poison Eamon before the events of mage origin even happened.
The timeline is completely off and Jowan is a liar.
>>
>>1910110
>inb4 Loghain sent more than one poisoner!
If he already successfully poisoned Eamon using a completely undetected spy, why would he go to the effort of recruiting an apostate to poison the already-comatose Arl a second time?
>>
>>1910110
>We learn from Dorian that most slaves operate quite the same as workers, and many are treated quite well. I'm sure many of the elves actually found better lives in Tevinter than they had in their ghetto. A lot of what we hear is southerner biased.
Right, because Dorian's justifications are free of any bias.
>>
>>1905755
makes me wonder why everyone copies baldur's gate 2
>>
>every other wrpg is completely pozzed
>except maybe kingdom come, but that got twitter’d out of existence
>and of course, the elder scrolls
Are you ready to kneel to Todd yet? Or does he have to drop another masterpiece on you?
>>
>>1910048
Human Chad > all
>>
>>1910141
>Or does he have to drop another masterpiece on you?
That would be nice, yeah, considering he hasn't made one in almost twenty years.
>>
>>1910141
>and got twittered from existence
And what the hell does it means? And why do you think it is negative in the first place? Hell, precisely KCD got popular because it didnt fold & kneel towards humiliation.
>>
>>1910148
>implying skyrim isn’t a literal cultural phenomenon
>>1910153
It got twitter’d. Canceled by twitter. The overwhelming hordes of whining twitter troons ensured that a sequel would be never released, or kneecapped.
>>
>>1910161
Being a cultural phenomenon doesn't make something a masterpiece. Just look at any of the vast number of meme media that flare and die.
>It got twitter’d. Canceled by twitter. The overwhelming hordes of whining twitter troons ensured that a sequel would be never released, or kneecapped.
Ah, you're just delusional. Fair enough, anon.
>>
>>1909881
>our table
who's? the crazy danger hair cases?
>>
File: 78896620.jpg (85 KB, 693x900)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>1910086
He locks up his daughter and puts her under the protection of Arl Howe, hires several apostates and general goons to do his dirty work, almost causes an international incident with the Dwarves, throws the entire country into the brink of civil war, A-Okay's the murder of the noble house next in line to the throne BEFORE Ostagar even happened, imprisons and outlaws the entire Grey Warden faction, locks away and or assassinates multiple nobles under cloak and dagger, sells his own countrymen to foreign slavers(in his country where slavery is ILLEGAL I might add), and when out manuvered in the Landsmeet he immediately chimps the fuck out and goes "YOU DIDN'T WIN" and tries to murder you. If Loghain's not instance then he's the biggest fucking retard in all of Thedas, and you're number two for believing in him, right beside Ser Cautherian(whom ALSO believes he's gone right the fuck off the deep end.).

>>1910081
>ELVES
Fuck off, Nigger, those were Fereldens he was selling to Tevinter to Blood Mages. There wasn't even a fucking plague! It was part of the ploy the Magisters cooked up. The only crime those poor schlubs committed was being unfortunate enough to be born an elf. But refusing to wait for reinforcements from the Orlesians is apparently too fucking much? Calian himself asked Loghain MULTIPLE times if the army was ready and each time when Loghain said "I dunno dude, that's a lot of Darkspawn" Cailian suggested they wait for help from the Orlais GW's and each fucking time Loghain said no, we'll do it ourselves. Loghain could have saved the army before the battle had even started, his grudges and ego are what killed those men, not Cailian.
>>
>>1910171
>>1910171
Oh, and you can talk to Loghain well before you even meet Wynne or Alistair, in his tent at Ostagar, and right from the start that fucker is oozing slime.
>>
>>1910171
>Loghain constantly repeats that the plan at Ostagar wouldn't have worked as justification for quitting the field
>always conveniently fails to mention that he was the one who came up with that plan in the first place
I guess it's really no surprise that Loghainfags are just as delusional as the guy they idolise
>>
>>1905731
>Is it even going to feel like a Dragon Age game without D Gaider at the helm?
What the fuck does that mean? Dragon Age Origins doesn't feel like a game in the same series as Inquisition. And Origins is the only DA game worth playing in the first place, and even then the premise of that game was it was the foundational game for a new series and they would be able to build upon it to make better and more complex games later rather than what actually happened which is each successive game was orders of magnitude worse.

Anyone who thinks any upcoming Dragon Age came could be worth playing on any level is sub 60 IQ. Inquisition isn't even a good game to play to see how bad an RPG can be, its just an awful trudge.
>>
>>1910171
>>1910179
>meet him as a Cousland
>tell him you're talking to him because your father, the only other Teyrn of Ferelden and someone who was expected to be a major contributor of troops to the battle, has been murdered by a vassal
>Loghain isn't even slightly concerned, where Cailan flipped out
HMMMM
>>
>>1910182
>Dragon Age Origins doesn't feel like a game in the same series as Inquisition
It obviously refers to the writing and so far there is clearly a red thread going through all the games
>>
>>1910180
>>1910185
Not to mention the fact that his men were the ones supposed to secure the Tower of Ishal prior to the battle, but the moment you get there(and still light the beacon right on time), all but a token force is remaining in the Tower and currently being slaughtered. The damn Mabari's are still stuck in their cages for fuck's sake, he had abandoned the hounds as a Ferelden just to self-sabotage the plan he had come up with!
>>
I'm sure Loghain really needed this random Bann's land and his men murdered for it. Truly a hero of the ages to slaughter his own countrymen for land they rightfully own.
https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Loghain%27s_Push
>>
File: loghainandmaric.jpg (156 KB, 603x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1910190
>he had abandoned the hounds as a Ferelden just to self-sabotage the plan he had come up with!
HMMMMM
>>
>>1909881
>this insufferable untalented faggot is in charge of writing
oh no no no
>>
>>1910141
From the sounds of it ESO is right along with all the others. Todd will not save you.
>>
Why yes I did marry Anora only to cuck her and follow Morrigan through the portal.
>>
>>1905731
? It will have gay characters on it so... yes?
>>
File: oh no ra.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>1910897
>giving anora the satisfaction of remaining a single monarch on the throne
ngmi
>>
>>1910123
No, but Dorian has actual first hand experience of everyday life in Tevinter, unlike anyone else we've met.
>>
>>1910171
>He locks up his daughter and puts her under the protection of Arl Howe
He's in the dark about this
>hires several apostates and general goons to do his dirty work
1. Desperate times call for desperate measures
2. So does the Warden. Zevran is a murderer. Sten is a murderer. Leliana is a murderer. Morrigan is an apostate. Oghren is a murderer. Andres is an apostate. Sigrun is a thief and thug. Shale is a murderer. Velanna is a murderer. The list goes on.
>almost causes an international incident with the Dwarves
Mostly because
>throws the entire country into the brink of civil war
The nobility did that, not Loghain. Loghain tried to unite the country to defeat the darkspawn, but the nobles collapsed into infighting.
>A-Okay's the murder of the noble house next in line to the throne BEFORE Ostagar even happened
Baseless speculation.
>imprisons and outlaws the entire Grey Warden faction
Meaning he imprisoned 1 guy, and outlawed 2 guys? The Wardens are notoriously secretive. Loghain had little reason to trust them and legitimately believed they were ushering in a second Orlesian invasion. Our failure to light the beacon on time was proof to him that we were plotting Ferelden's downfall.
>locks away and or assassinates multiple nobles under cloak and dagger
The only ones I remember were those kept by Howe. But even so, nobles killing nobles during a war of nobles is nothing surprising. And the warden also murders his political rivals.
>sells his own countrymen to foreign slavers(in his country where slavery is ILLEGAL I might add)
ELVES from a unlivable situation.
>when out manuvered in the Landsmeet he immediately chimps the fuck out and goes "YOU DIDN'T WIN" and tries to murder you.
No he doesn't. You can challenge him to a duel, which he accepts. However, if the Wardens lose the Landsmeet, there is a 100% chance you and Eamon attempt to pull a coup.
>>
>>1911034
>No he doesn't.
He refuses to adhere by the Landsmeet's verdict and refuses to give up the reigns.
You can challenge him to a duel as an opportunity to preserve his honor.
>>
>>1910048
Ranked in terms of writing and how it incorporates itself into the main plot:
Human Noble > City Elf > Dwarf Noble > Circle Mage > Dwarf Commoner > Dalish Elf
Human Noble easily fits into the main plot perfectly and actually makes Howe's death - and by extension Loghain's death - cathartic. City Elf, Dwarf Noble, and Mage I consider tied with second place. I've played Elf Commoner a lot and it feels like the typical everyone-hates-you underdog story. Dwarf Noble and Dwarf commoner give you personal investment into the Orzammar story arc, but from two completely different perspectives, and you get a nice fish-out0-of-water story with both of them. I lean towards Dwarf Noble just because the betrayal storyline is absolute kino. Dalish Elf just sucks overall, plus the clan you meet later in game isn't even a clan related to you in any way, which makes it the only origin in which you don't meet up with your senpai/friends again.

>If you had to add another Origin to the game, besides the ones that exist....what it could it be?
Probably Avvar. They would have to actually add avvar content into the game though to actually justify the origin
>>
>>1909196
Weekes also wrote the book The Masked Empire, which was easily the most competently written Dragon Age book.
>>
>>1910171
>those were Fereldens he was selling to Tevinter to Blood Mages.
Elves are semi-citizens at best.
>There wasn't even a fucking plague!
There actually was a plague, you can visit the infected. The magisters simply took advantage of it by offering a cure they didn't have.
>The only crime those poor schlubs committed was being unfortunate enough to be born an elf.
Technically they started rioting and bearing arms, which were illegal for them.
>But refusing to wait for reinforcements from the Orlesians is apparently too fucking much?
You have no idea what you're talking about. Historically, one of the easiest ways to lead an invasion is to enter a country under the guise of aid. Alexander the Great's Father built the first pan-Hellenic empire by offering aid to other states, only to refuse to leave once he was there. Unlike you and that idiot Cailan, Loghain is said to possess knowledge of military tactics. He'd have known that allowing several Orlesian legions into Ferelden would very easily spell doom for the country. Empress Celine is no less a psychopath than any other Orlesian noble we've met, and for her it's simply too tantalizing an opportunity to pass up. No one in their right mind would let the Orlesians into their country.
You might argue that the Blight takes precedent over national sovereignty, but the Wardens failed to convince anyone, especially Loghain, that the Blight was real and they were too secretive to explain why they should be trusted. Loghain didn't have the luxury of a reason to trust the Wardens like we the players, especially because they seemed to be coordinating with Orlais. A mysterious military organization - up until recently exiled for treason and attempted coup - tells you the Blight is real and that you should allow entire legions of your oldest enemies to enter the country, even though you've had consistent success so far? No one's buying that.
>>
>>1910179
>right from the start that fucker is oozing slime
No, he seems like a general burdened with planning a battle and you're interrupting him for small talk.
>>
>>1910180
>having to misrepresent this much just to make your arguments seem sane.
1. Loghain says that the plan wouldn't have worked because the beacon was lit too late
2. The darkspawn numbers and freak chance were completely unpredicted. There was no way they could've known that the darkspawn would tunnel onto the Tower of Ishal and massacre. It's a bit eyerolling when you consider the immense misfortune that the darkspawn happened to surface there.
So no, by no fault of Loghain the plan couldn't work, because by freak chance the darkspawn entered the one building that was strategically important and the beacon was subsequently lit far too late for the plan to work.
>>
>>1910185
>Loghain isn't emotional
>that's all the proof I need!
>>
>>1910190
>(and still light the beacon right on time)
It's quite explicit that you missed the signal. You don't even see the signal.
>all but a token force is remaining in the Tower and currently being slaughtered.
Loghain literally says he's stationed only a token force at Ishal before the battle, that should come as no surprise. And you cannot blame Loghain for a surprise attack by darkspawn. He didn't abandon the hounds or self-sabatoge, the darkspawn burrowed into the tower and massacred his troops. If your shizo accusations rely on Loghain having control over darkspawn, doesn't that tell you that you've gone overboard?
>>
>>1910196
We don't have any context on what was happening, other than that there was a civil war on and the nobles were fighting each other.
>>
>>1911064
Neither does the Warden/Eamon if you lose. What happens if the Wardens lose? Arl Eamon had troops stationed throughout the building, ready to attack. Neither side had any intention of backing down.
>>
>>1910171
>elves
>people
I think loghan is a retard too but come on.
>>
>>1910048
apostate mage.

first off, the mage origin story is one of the worst in terms of self-contained plot and is only made up for by how people react to you. even when you go back to the circle it's still lame.

imagine how much cooler it would've been if you were an apostate?? you play human or elf, grew up in the slums of deneriem (could also do lothering maybe? but would probs fuck w the timeline but a fun warden reference in da2!) to either a poor family or you're an orphan, you make money by secretly healing ppl or fighting ppl or something. a childhood friend asks for your help, someone stole something from them or hurt them family or whatever, turns out no, they betray you to the templars! you gotta magic your way out of there, and then as you're about to get caught again, daddy Duncan swoops in and recruits you.

you and Morrigan are bros because you're both fun apostates, when you go to the circle you shit on everywhere for being sheep, in denriem you meet the person who betrayed you in the city, maybe they have something to do with the landsmeet? would probably be better off with its own quest but it could be sandwiched in there. boom, you're cool as hell and dont take shit from any templars. plus now there's a new fun perspective about being a mage.
>>
Will it be new western fantasy rpg kino?
>>
>>1910897
>he didn't fuck that royal slag
low test detected
>>
>>1911275
Oi, Anora ain't a fookin slag, m8!
>>
Why doesnt Riordin allow you to recruit more people into the Grey Wardens? Also, why didnt the Wardens let people know that only a Warden can kill an Arch Demon? This secret was what led to everything in the first place.
>>
>>1911357
there wasnt really enough time to train ppl whereas loghian was a trained warrior and it was also like a half punishment. and it was a secret because they thought people would abuse the power or not want to become wardens
>>
>>1911365
There were a ton of trained soldiers that fought in the battle of denerim. What are you talking about?
>>
>>1910802
ESO is in fact pretty fucking pozzed, countless quests to rescue useless husbands and lesbian wifes. I'm sure they've added tranny cringe by now though I haven't played in like 3 dlcs.
I don't know how much of that is Bethesda vs. Zenimax though.
>>
>>1911391
the whole thing w the grey wardens if you have to be EXTRA good. also when ppl knew they could die and the taint and stuff they were disgusted, like w the guy duncan stabs at the start. ppl already hate mages cuz theyre unnatural, if they hated grey wardens too... bad
>>
>>1911391
Wardens are trained specifically to fight Dark Spawn, and trained in the tenants and practices of the Order. The Joining itself only gives the Grey Wardens three main advantages: resistance to the Taint, the ability to sense darkspawn, and the ability to permanently kill archdaemons. All the rest of their legendary abilities come the Order's specific training regimen and their eye for talent. Those trained soldiers wouldn't have that. The other problem is that the Joining requires specifically enchanted Dark Spawn blood, time and effort that they they can't really spare. Plus, most of the people who do the Joining die, so you'd end up losing bodies.
>>
>>1911357
>Why doesnt Riordin allow you to recruit more people into the Grey Wardens?
1. Overwhelmingly, people wouldn't survive. Becoming a Grey Warden requires a certain natural vigor, which exceptional people like Loghain or Alistair are said to possess, but not normal folk. Even among people with this vigor, many die. Among normal people, you'd probably kill almost all of them. It'd be a waste of innocent lives.
2. It would let the secret out that joining the Wardens is suicide and they'd lose potential recruits. Also the Chantry might get mad because the ritual is technically blood magic.
3. Most people, even trained soldiers, wouldn't have a chance against the Achdemon. They'd be put to better use elsewhere.
>Also, why didnt the Wardens let people know that only a Warden can kill an Arch Demon? This secret was what led to everything in the first place.
Meta answer? Lazy writing. DA:O is very well written, but some things obviously exist only to set up scenarios/twists/drama the writers wanted.
In-universe answer?
1. It might bring up questions about why the Wardens have their anti-archdemon powers, leading to problems with the Chantry or distrust among commoners.
2. Most wardens probably don't even know. Riordan is a high ranking warden and he knows, but Alistair didn't. So perhaps there are only a couple dozen senior Wardens who remember the old lore. There hasn't been a blight in 400 years so why pass the knowledge around? And maybe this small group of senior Wardens realized saying: "oh, and by the way if you kill an Archdemon your soul will be destroyed forever" would lead to a lot of desertion and recruits actively trying NOT to kill the dragon. And if you're going to leave out the explanation for why only wardens can kill it, you're basically only telling people what they already know (that only a warden can end the blight)
3. Tradition. Simple as.
>>
>>1911418
that makes sense
>>1911421
What do you think the odds are of someone surviving the joining? Must be pretty low. But Duncan seemed to know that you would survive it.
>>
>>1911469
>>1911357
Forget to add: the ritual also requires ARCHDEMON blood in addition to regular darkspawn blood. There's a very limited and finite amount of preserved archdemon blood. They were probably running out after 400 years without a dragon to restock their supply.
>>
>>1911473
>What do you think the odds are of someone surviving the joining?
One person always seems to die out of a small group (it happens both times we see the Joining). I'm pretty sure mortality rate is pretty high. I couldn't BS you a true number.
>>
>>1905755
>corridor-cutscene-corridor-cutscene-romance design
what does this even mean?
>>
>>1909873
>That's pretty much BG3
>giving a flying fuck about Jaina
>>
>>1911489
how did they do the joining before the first archdemon was killed?
>>
File: nonwall.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1800)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>1907009
>>1907012

To be fair to Gaider, every shipping fanart of female dwarves does look a a bit noncy
>>
>>1911911

The problem wasn't killing archdemons, it was ensuring they stayed dead.
>>
>>1911912
>uh oh noncy dwarf art, Display Large Twitter Concern Activate
>but sure it's cool to groom your six yr old son into a girl irl mom, Trans rights!
Who cares about being fair to leftists, they're all fucked in the head.
>>
>There are people in this thread unironically oppose Loghain.

Cailan was a grade A retard. If you know anything about how filthy fantasy French politics are you would understand the moment he weds Celene they would kill him in his sleep the next day and take over Ferelden. Loghain is also right to distrust the wardens from Orlais. Wardens have to bend over to Orlais like they had to accept the influence of Chantry. Wardens from Orlais might as well be a sub-group of Chevaliers and guess what? They were literally marching together before Loghain closed the borders. If Orlais were to help Ferelden defeat the blight they would NEVER withdraw their troops. Fuckers were occupying Ferelden until 30 years ago ffs.

Loghain played the game perfectly by eliminating the only other Teryn(Cousland) and the most influential noble Arl Eamon. Stop with the moral faggotry this was the absolute right play. Once you take out these threats remaining minor banns are nothing compared to a tactical genius like Loghain and he was rightly keep decimating those poshy cucks left and right before shit hit the fan.

He was also willing to say fuck off to the Chantry and globohomo Templars and get the mages under his control and utilize them in the army.

Don't you guys see? Guy was literally turning a feudal backwater shithole into a centralized powerhouse nation like Europe did during 16th century and afterwards SINGLE-HANDEDLY. If Loghain were to be an actual historical figure you would be salivating all over him like the cucks you are.

I perfectly understand why a human noble/city elf/mage would kill him roleplaying wise since he destroys their home. But if you look as an outsider you would be a special kind of person to not side with him. Oh and why did he not succeed ? Because lol after centuries it just happens that a demonic horde from underground and some dragon were to fuck shit up for real. Loghain was a nationalist pioneer. Cheers to the hero of river dane!
>>
>>1912190
Oh and i realized i forgot about the slavery thing. Because honestly who the fuck cares about a couple of knife-ears. There will be casualties during a war.
>>
>>1912190
None of that fucking matters because he ignored the TRUE THREAT and destabilized his kingdom at the absolute worst possible moment.
>>
>>1911911
I mean even without being a grey warden you could still 'kill' an archdemon, it just resurrected in another body afterwards.

I assume whatever absolute madman came up with the joining was still able to have access to archdemon blood through the corpse of a slain archdemon first.
>>
>>1912190
> Loghain played the game perfectly
He didn't though, he was an absolute idiot who executed his coup in the most suspicious way possible and over half of the nobility saw through his paper thin lie almost immediately even without the whole 'poisoning Eamon/selling elves into slavery/kidnapping and torturing nobles' shit on top of that. The country would have undoubtedly fallen into civil war over that shit if the HoF wasn't in the plot.

As things are, he should have figured he fucked up at least after you've completed the first major quest and the darkspawn had made major incursions into Ferelden. Loghain is apparently smart enough to realize at that point that the darkspawn aren't the same as a normal army that he can easily rout. But he doesn't, he just doubles down, even when you're at the landsmeet and the Darkspawn are almost at the cities damn doorstep he still doesn't relent and acknowledge that the darkspawn aren't a threat he can deal with.
>>
>>1912190
>and get the mages under his control and utilize them in the army.
But he destroyed the circle., anon.
>>
>>1912350
>even when you're at the landsmeet and the Darkspawn are almost at the cities damn doorstep he still doesn't relent and acknowledge that the darkspawn aren't a threat he can deal with.
The darkspawn stopped its invasion once it got to Lothering. It was very far away from Denerim. Not even Redcliffe was invaded until after the Landsmeet
>>
>>1912370
> The darkspawn stopped its invasion once it got to Lothering

Thats not the implication I got during the landsmeet if you bring up the blight ((or with the ever encroaching black stain on the map getting bigger as you complete quests)), one of the nobles say that their bannorn is overrun with refugees fleeing the blight and another says that the whole south of ferelden has fallen.
>>
>>1912386
>whole south of ferelden has fallen.
Isnt redcliffe in the south?
>>
>>1912389
Can't speak for why Redcliffe is still standing in game but that's what the nobleman says at the landsmeet so I'm guessing we're supposed to take that as canon.
>>
>>1912394
Hes probably just trying to get more money like any typical corrupt politician
>>
>>1905731
Hopefully not, they would have a chance of being worth a shit.

It's a miniscule one, this is bioware after all
>>
>>1909754
Did they even show anything for it yet or is it in development hell
>>
>>1912350
>>1912370
>>1912386
The Darkspawn spread out, but are concentrated in southernmost Ferelden for most of Origins. They start marching towards Redcliffe during the Landsmeet, but change course and march on Denerim instead (tricking the Warden's army into moving to Redcliffe, leaving the capital relatively undefended).
If there's one major thing which bothers me about Origins' plot, it's that the darkspawn feel like they're sitting on their hands for a year while the warden travels the country.
>>
>>1912436
It's been scrapped at least two or three times already, possibly more.
>>
File: ferelden political map.png (1.86 MB, 2000x1981)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>1912389
>>1912394
>>1912398
His name is Gallagher Wulff. He rules the West Hills, which are among the lowermost territories in the country.
>>
>>1912362
He didn't destroy the Circle. It just so happens that - just like Howe, his strongest political ally - his mage ally was simply using Loghain for ulterior motives. His plans go awry and he's possessed, which destroys the circle. Loghain wasn't involved in all that.
>>
>>1912190
>centralized powerhouse nation like Europe did during 16th century
and that's a BAD thing.
>>
Im replaying DA:O. Remind me what is the best order to use when going out of Lothering.
Is going for the Mage Circle the best? And I heard that for those who want Oghrin, they should go to Orzammar soon, but besides being the hardest place, does it matter how soon you get Orghrin? Doesnt the game autoleveled the companions you get? Besides, can you just go to Orzammar first, and then leave it for later to finish it?
>>
File: the calling.jpg (57 KB, 960x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>1912956
While you can pick where to go, there is a hidden recommended challenge level for every area. They are:

AREA -> (MIN/MAX LEVEL)
>Redcliffe Village (LVL5/LVL11)
>Circle Tower (LVL5/LVL14)
>Haven (LVL7/LVL13)
>Brecilian Forest (LVL7/LVL15)
>Denerim (LVL7/LVL16)
>Orzammar (LVL10/LVL16)

So if you're just out of Lothering, going to Orzammar is generally a bad idea, and the bandits who attack you out front are meant to ward you off until you're actually strong enough to wipe them out no problem.

A lot of people prefer to do it like this because they are min-maxing faggots:
>Circle Tower
>Redcliffe Village
>Haven
>Brecilian Forest
>Orzammar
>Denerim

But you don't want to be a min-maxing faggot, so I recommend
>Redcliffe
>Go wherever the fuck you want to go next

DAO has a hard level cap of 23 or 24, but most will finish around level 20 unless they do *everything* in the game. With that in mind, once you complete one area you will likely be leveled enough to tackle any other area you want. I recommend doing Redcliffe first because A) the story pushes you there and B) without doing the Circle first, you will actually be forced to make a difficult decision.
>>
>>1905784
Don't even pretend Bioware has been good at story for a long time. I'd rather sit through Pillars loredumps then play a nuBioware game for story.
>>
>>1912956
Circle tower is best first since you can get Wynne earlier + aren't screwed over in terms of options at Redcliffe.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (50 KB, 406x364)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1913103
Min-maxing faggot.
>>
>>1913103
Do Redcliffe first, fight all the way to the kid, then take the option "maybe we should see if the mages can help".
>>
>>1913147
I did that my first playthrough and went "OH GOD SHIT'S FUCKED HERE TOO BETTER GO BACK"

Was pretty funny, looking back on it.
>>
>>1910061

/r/dragonage is that way, cuckmeister.
>>
>>1913128
no one cares, retard
>>
Hopefully DA4 will be it's own thing and not involve solas at all, how likely is this?
>>
File: 325323522525.jpg (26 KB, 581x176)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1913302
literally 0 chance of him not appearing.
>>
>>1913302
Solas is the central antagonist of Dragon Age. He is literally the start of everything.

I don't like where Dragon Age has gone but they might as well wrap up the story that they started. The longer this series has gone on, the more clear it's become that Dragon Age Origins was a standalone game that intended no sequel.
>>
>>1913316
Who is this old friend that wasnt in inqusition?
>>
>>1913365
>Who is this old friend that wasnt in inqusition?
either The Warden (fuck I hope not) or Shale, since she fucked off to Tevinter in every ending slide she had in Origins.
>>
>>1913365
Considering that the voice in the trailer that tweet is attached to is Varric I'd guess its probably him.

Though who knows, I feel like most of the characters from Origins would either be too old/too busy to get involved heavily in this new game.
>>
>>1913365
He finally returns from the dead
>>
>>1913378
>Considering that the voice in the trailer that tweet is attached to is Varric I'd guess its probably him.
Nah, everyone expects Varric to be in it. He's pretty much become the mascot of the series.
>>
>>1913420
I mean, its not like the tweet implies its someone unexpected, just that they're an old friend.
>>
>>1913455
But even EA marketing wouldnt say Varric is returning like it's a big deal.
>>
>>1913377
its been said multiple times the warden wont be coming back and it makes sense. with all the different endings the warden could've had and the fact that they lack a voice, its not worth the effort.
>>
>>1913316
>>1913395

Bros... Do you feel that? That shaking... It's as if the entire world...no, the universe...nay, SPACE-TIME ITSELF is trembling... Existence is being torn asunder, tossed about like a child's toy by some titanic force... Infinity and eternity are rupturing, caught in a veritable maelstrom of peerless might... The fabric of reality is breaking down, quaking like a leaf caught in the inexorable wake of a tumultuous storm from which there can be no possible escape... Even time is quivering, struggling futilely to break this monstrous grip...

Bros...who...WHAT the fuck could be doing this? This transcends all known laws of physics... How could a single entity be so powerful? Who the FUCK could be fucking strong enough to...to...to...
Oh, shit
Oh, SHIT
FUCK...
FUCK
BROS
IT'S HIM
IT'S...

Duncan
>>
>>1913628
you jinxed it and hes gonna appear as some half human half darkspawn shit to help our new pc defeat solas. fanservice never dies with bioware
>>
>>1911402
>I don't know how much of that is Bethesda vs. Zenimax though.
Considering it's only Beth in name, very little. All of the writers are in house Zeni employees. Basically they get an idea, shoot it past Todd and if he approves it gets added.
>>
>>1913395
>>1913628

You are called upon to submit your ass to the taint for the greater good.
>>
>>1913378
>>1913420
>>1913455
>>1913549

Speaking of Varric. They literally turned him into a cuckold in Inquisition. He was like the only good thing came out of DA2. Fucking nu-Bioware.
>>
>>1913344
I hope we can side with him because at this point I want to burn it to the ground as well.
>>
File: 34.png (2.81 MB, 1920x1080)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
I just want some good fucking armor man. There series has never been stellar in that regard but holy fuck Inquisition had some shitty looking armor. Also it's a fantasy setting, where's the coomer armor that shows off skin? Or is that too sexist now despite the fact that Iron Bull runs around shirtless?

>>1913787
Yeah Bianca was fucking horrible. She reads like some OC mary sue. She's some super genius that apparently makes Branka look like a toddler, has zero repercussions for her actions, openly threatens the Inquisitor right after they finished up cleaning her fuck up, and cucks Varric.
>>
>>1905731
Dragon Age was killed by it's creators in 2011
>>
>>1913365
Pick:
Sten
Oghren or however the fuck his name is written
Dog
Gay elf #1
Gay elf #2 - most likely. Writer dwarf says that he's in tevinter during 3rd game
Shale
Pirate whore with STDs
Probably there are other options. Maybe some schmuck from awakening.
>>
>>1913852
Of course it is okay to have a walking sex joke named Bull dropping his balls in the Skyhold. Don't you dare suggest the female part though, scum.

Honestly though, i would rather not see Sera run around butt-naked as well. Female companions are repulsive in DAI it is better they stay clothed at least, inshallah.

Regarding armor, most of them are trash looking. Along with the "hip" hairstyles which are all shaven on side and some stupid mullet. Imagine adding these woke looking trash into a fantasy game. They could just port the armors from DAO/DA2 and it would be hundred times better than what we got, lol.
>>
>>1913988
Now that i remember, my nibba Vivienne's robes showed some skin iirc. You could get that mod that removes restriction from armors. Would work on all human females i think.
>>
>>1914003
You can also use mods to make multiplayer outfits available for single player as you can see here >>1913852 with Cassandra wearing Isabella's outfit. Still the armor situation and customization in general was extremely lack luster.
>>
>>1913867
>thinking literal no names is gonna generate any hype
It's going to be Merill.
>>
How the hell does the lyrium trade work? I get the Chantry basically has a stranglehold on a portion of it, and I get that surface dwarves take it elsewhere, but how the does it find it's way outside of Ferelden? Why let the dwarves trade lyrium so freely when a significant military force or a heavy tax could deprive foreign mages of magic?
>>
>>1905731
Isn't Gaider the guy who said midgets are children?
>>
File: 1618435189970.jpg (124 KB, 1064x1066)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>1906200
>Not at all. Just look at the obvious quality difference in graphics

The fact that graphics was your first point is pathetic. Not just because you're a graphicsfaggot, but also because you completely ignore technical limitations regarding the difference in CGI film and videogames, the ability to pre-render makes all the difference. Besides, when movies relied on practical effects they had more charm, and honestly the aesthetic of two-colour movies was king.
>>
>>1914295
I don't think mages actually need lyrium to cast spells but to enhance them. Templars do need it function but desu that shit retconned so many times idk anymore. Seekers for example get molested by some spirit to open their chakras to the Fade or something. So they don't need lyrium as well.

As to why Ferelden let the spice flow? Because Orlais could always cross the border and get other countries in as well to open the trade just like Europe did it in the past and mutts do it now. Templars are just another tool for the Orlais/Chantry they can't have them dropping like flies without magic coco.

Also Orzammar is not the only dwarven hold left. There is also Kal-Sharok in the Norf. Which is likely where the Tevinter's supply comes from.
>>
File: 1545433379785.jpg (345 KB, 900x900)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>1909109
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the smart mage player sides with the Chantry because while they might be a smart mage, they're smart enough to know that most other mages are fucking retards. Stupid, or mentally weak, or both, they're a step away from blood magic and demon-fodder.

The smart mage knows it's better to have these potential calamities hidden away from the masses, because the current system of imprisonment and the threat elimination that happens in secret from the vast population is better than enough retards demonizing and slaughtering their loved ones to the point that the entire population demands either society-wide gentling or starts organizing witch burnings. If you're gonna be stuck in prison, be a guard.

Also play as an elf and side against the Daelish at every opportunity for maximum Daelish tears
>>
>>1914403
Honestly as much as i hate to say this Vivienne is a based black woman. Cassandra is just status quo which is what caused this shit to being with. Leliana is the open borders/full freedom faggotry which would be hilarious to see when villages gets burned down one by one by abominations, kek.

Vivienne on the other hand basically tightens the Templars leash so they don't go full autism and betters the conditions of the circles. Also let proven mages have more active roles while being perfectly aware how dangerous can they be.

Other than that just reading all the seething cucks on reddit and tumblr can also confirm Vivienne is the based choice for the Divine.
>>
>>1914403
Imprisoning people almost from birth is wrong, it aint a solution.
>>
>>1914460
And what is your alternative? Keep in mind you have no way of knowing where or when someone, especially an easily manipulated child, will be demonized.

So what do you do differently?
>>
>>1914482
Just have templars in every village like police, easy.
>>
>>1913867
>Sten
Its gonna be him, simply due to the fact that the gsmes have been building up a Qunari invasion and also he's the new fucking Arishok.
King Alistair vs Sten the Arishok will be based.
>>
>>1913988
>Of course it is okay to have a walking sex joke named Bull dropping his balls in the Skyhold.
Only because David Gaider is an actual gay coomer. But god forbid if you want to romance a Dwarf girl.
>>
>>1914536
Or a female qunari. The straights must walk a narrow path not to earn gaiders disdain.
>>
File: 1564025755371.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>mage vs templar conflict was so heavily tipped towards templars doing nothing wrong that they had to insert the stupid red lyrium plot device to make them seem bad but still didn't prove them wrong
>>
>>1914498
And how many templars would you have for each village?
How big does a village need to be to have an additional templar?
How does the village templar become aware of a village mage's demonization? The screaming? A magical explosion?
How does the templar get the word out to other templars in a timely manner? They can't just send a fucking text message.
What if two demonizations happen at either end of the village?

This doesn't even get into the sheer quantity of villages there would be.
https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/our-places/medieval-villages/
>We care for three of the most outstanding of England's 3,000 or so deserted medieval villages, all places where evidence of buildings abandoned many centuries ago can still clearly be seen. All are remote
>Villages in the thousands
>Remote
>>
File: datws3p1.jpg (155 KB, 600x911)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>1914532
>King Alistair vs Sten the Arishok will be based.
Didn't that already happen?
>>
>>1914422
Honestly, hers is the best solution. You're right. It breaks down every border to an eventual, responsible solution to mage freedom.
>>
>>1914460
I get where you're coming from, but there literally is no better way. It's impossible to prevent Magocracy without the Circles.
>>
>>1914568
>responsible
>mages

No such thing, bro, m*ges are dangerous.
>>
>>1913316
>>1913365
>>1913378
>>1913420
>>1913787
>an old friend
>he isn't even your character's friend since they're changing protagonists AGAIN
>it's not a character it's the setting that's the REAL protagonist durrrrhurrrr
This shit was a retarded idea from the start and it's held the series back. The Warden was fucking based but he was followed by two worthless beta male cucks that fail to accomplish anything before getting discarded for the next game's protagonist. Dragon Age will never have its own Commander Shepard because it keeps switching protagonists and worse than that it's because it keeps switching between fucking sissy protagonists. With a literal cuckold like Weekes at the helm now how much you want to bet DA4's protagonist is a useless fucking pussy? Bet the straight male romances will all involve cuckoldry too if there even are any.
>>
>>1905731
As long as it's done with the x-men tier mages vs templars narrative, I'm fine with it
>>
>>1914667
>Series having zero identity is its identity!

Yup this retarded spin always makes me laugh as well. All these recurring characters but no impact whatsoever because the protag is different in each game. Now that Bioware bringing Shepard back it is even more hilarious to see these cucks get proven wrong again and again.

It makes sense someone accomplished like warden to be the Inquisitor rather than some rando pass out and wake up with a magic hand. They literally put some hobo in the leadership of the Inquisition, i can't take this shit seriously. If i know anything about Cassandra she would just chain the hobo and drag him along everywhere as a glorified hole-filler.

>inb4 warden can be dead

just add the orlesian warden from awakening instead and change couple of lines, ffs. They literally killed their own chance to make DA as good as ME trilogy.
>>
>>1914711
They even set up a feud with Solas in Inquisition that will only get resolved with the FNG from DA4. What was the point? The Inquisitor fails at everything gets his hand chopped off then cries about having to retire from adventuring like some limpdick. Bitch go get a fucking metal arm like Ash from Evil Dead fuck why are the protagonists after Warden such pathetic little bitches. Hawke even jobs to a random trash mob.
>>
>>1914727
Yup the more deranged Bioware gets the more likely next protag will be worse. I fully expect him to trip and fall over some cliff and become a cripple to make us feel empathy for the disabled people.

Companions also will be even worse than Inquisition. They showed some female qunari which is most likely a full blown lesbian and cuckolds the protag. Since Cullen's VA turned out to be a unironically based dude and said fuck off to faggots at Bioware they can't bring him back. So they will add another generic warden/templar white chad for the whores. Rest will be bunch of faggots and that one tranny character from Tevinter for sure. And maybe Varric as an advisor or something. Fucking hell man. They had Morrigan which is literally the best female companion in all of their games and they wasted her as a side flick in Inquisition. Is there like no one sane left in Bioware to ask them what the fuck are they even doing?
>>
>>1914667
It really shows how much people liked the warden compared to the other protagonists by so many wanting to know what happened to him or her. People got a little hint that hes doing some secret mission in the deep roads, hes been reunited with morrigan, but still that is not enough for people. I really liked the warden too. He was great for role playing. The warden felt like my character I shaped, where the other protagonists felt like Bioware stock characters that you get to fill in some of the blanks of the character.
>>
>>1913787
They absolutely ruined the idea of Bianca, not only is she an annoying overconfident fuck up but she's also stringing Varric along while having seemingly no intention of leaving her husband for him.

Also the secrecy of their relationship is just stupidly overblown. This was meant to be a secret so dangerous/life threatening that he couldn't tell his best friend Hawke even after knowing them for like 7 years. Yet he just kind of casually introduces Bianca to the Inquisitor who he's known for maybe a couple of months at best + spills the whole "oh yeah her family will kill me if we're seen together" without much care in a hall filled with random people.

Honestly I just feel bad for Varric at this point.
>>
>>1914389
This, Mages don't need lyrium to do normal magic, at most they only need it for large scale multi-person magic.

And as for the Templars, its basically been clear from the start that they're only given lyrium by the chantry so that they can be controlled by their addiction. Alistair himself is an example of someone who can use the abilities just fine without lyrium, and he outright says that he thinks the whole "lyrium makes templar abilities stronger" thing is bullshit.
>>
>>1914727
> cries about having to retire from adventuring like some limpdick.
They don't retire though? Regardless of which ending you get its clear that the inquisitor intends to go after Solas with the few loyal inquisition people left.

I'm pretty sure that the inquisitor will probably be included in DA4 in the same vein that Hawke/Morrigan was, coming in for one or two major quests as an advisor/extra character.
>>
>>1914961
>They don't retire though? Regardless of which ending you get its clear that the inquisitor intends to go after Solas with the few loyal inquisition people left.
As an advisor. Look at what happens right after losing his arm he bitches about not being able to fight anymore like a little pussy. Only in Sera's ending does it imply Inquisitor grows a fucking pair and attaches a prosthetic arm but wait it's conveniently locked away from straight males. Just like marrying any romance option which straight males can't do with either option yet women can marry theirs. Fucking trash.
>>
>>1914972
> but wait it's conveniently locked away from straight males.
No it isn't? As long as you're friends with Sera she can offer a spot in the Jenny's to you regardless of gender or romance status, which is how you get the arm. Though I'd guess that the prosthetic arm thing will be made canon no matter what so that the Inquisitor can tag along on a quest, again, like Hawke/Morrigan can.
>>
>>1914987
>Though I'd guess that the prosthetic arm thing will be made canon no matter what so that the Inquisitor can tag along on a quest, again, like Hawke/Morrigan can.
Then what the fuck was the point of him bitching about being a cripple like a pathetic sissy? After Warden they've all been fucking worthless can't even imagine how much of a cuck DA4's will be.
>>
>>1914993
> Then what the fuck was the point of him bitching about being a cripple like a pathetic sissy?
To give the DLC some dramatic weight, shit will undoubtedly get fixed up anyway, this is bioware we're talking about.
>>
>>1914996
If the only way modern Bioware knows how to give dramatic weight is by making your protagonist a sniveling cuck that doesn't bode well for DA4 or its main character.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (26 KB, 368x492)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1914711
My dream RPG is one that lets you play an aged main character from a past game and examine how the choices you made affected the world. To actually see and experience what would normally be relegated to ending slides. Maybe this choice that seemed the best in hindsight ended badly. Maybe some of your past companions retired or passed on peacefully. Perhaps the world in which you originally played is slowly becoming unrecognizable as the years go by. Things similar have been done in RPGs already but with the timeskip being more substantial, it gives more weight to the choices you've made and allows them to ferment.

Dragon Age is the perfect franchise to do something like this, even though it will never happen. I like to imagine how you could build quests around the Dwarf Noble's son navigating Orzammar politics but in the end, I just stop because there's no chance they won't cycle to another fresh faced main character.
>>
>>1915072
Why is that the picture of Aedan Cousland on the wiki when the Wardens Calling and Sacred Ashes trailer warden is superior??
>>
>>1915072
>Dragon Age is the perfect franchise to do something like this, even though it will never happen. I like to imagine how you could build quests around the Dwarf Noble's son navigating Orzammar politics but in the end, I just stop because there's no chance they won't cycle to another fresh faced main character.
Cycling to a fresh faced new character isn't even the worst part it's that they get progressively more numale and pathetic. Can you imagine Warden being as much of a crybaby loser as Hawke and Inquisitor? What will DA4's even look like? A submissive manlet?
>>
Man the Sacred Ashes trailer was pure fucking kino. How did something like Origins turn into whatever the fuck the series is now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3Tnoamgws&ab_channel=Upscale
>>
>>1915083
The edgy face tatted dude was cringe. It might have made sense if there was some way in game you could get a tattoo. But having to start your game as a human noble with a face tattoo straight off the bat is just weird.
>>
>>1915090
>How did something like Origins turn into whatever the fuck the series is now?
Origins was never meant to be a series. I distinctly remember after finishing the game that I thought it would be best for Origins to be a stand alone game. I didnt even like the expansion for it.
>>
>>1915090
I like how early Qunari were just these giant tanned people and their religion was clearly meant to mirror islam like the main religion of the series mirrors christianity. But then Bioware turned them into grey ox people and said Sten from origins was actually a super rare Qunari lmao.
>>
>>1905731
Without Gaider we might actually get to fuck a dwarf
If it's Varric I'm gonna play a female qunari.
>>
>>1915098
Only if they keep their wokeshit in check.
>>
>>1915090
Wardens Calling is super kino though
>>
File: 390[1].jpg (22 KB, 390x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>1915097
I think they said that they originally intended the Qunari to have horns but they couldn't work out how helmets would fit on Sten. Could be an excuse though. Regardless, I find it funny that Bioware has the rare distinction of ripping off Christopher Paolini of all people.
>>
>>1915097
Pretty sure one of the devs originally stated that they WERE intended to be big horned dudes like they are in later games, they just couldn't get it to look right in DA:O for some random ass reasons.
>>
>>1915085
>flawed human protagonist bad
>comic book mary sue protagonist good
Sometimes I forget I share this board with literal children
>>
>>1905731
Weekes is unironically a better writer than Gayder
>>
I have a lore question?
What opinion ahould a City Elf have about the Chantry and Andraste? A positive one because Andrastre gave them freedom? Or a negative one because the Chantry destroyed their kingdoms, and forced them to not pray their old gods?
Would a City elf remember about the traditions and elf gods after generations of forced chantry worpship?
>>
>>1915499
City Elves seem to have a positive attitude towards the Chantry since you even have a Chantry priestess at your wedding.
>>
>>1915499
From what I've seen in the games its kind of a mix depending on the person/alienage.

In DA:O when you're character is going to get married they have a chantry sister do the ceremony and no one thinks of it as odd, and Sera, who is a city elf, obviously leans way more towards believing in the maker/Andraste than any elvish shit, even if she's overall not super religious ((Fenris as well technically counts as a city elf and has some vague attachment to the chantry even if it was just an excuse for him to justify not wanting to commit suicide while in slavery)).

But then there are many elves in DA:O/DA:2 that have absolutely zero connection to the chantry, and try to follow the vague knowledge they have of the elven gods, that includes treating the special main tree in every alienage as scared as part of their religion. I think Solas also mentions city elves 'practising a few basic rituals to distinguish themselves from humans." also, Zevran doesn't seem to have any amount of acknowledgment or reverence when you do the sacred ashes quest in DA:O.

Overall they seem generally equivalent to the normal poor humans in the city, they've most likely grown up surrounded by the chant and shit, but it's really just a personal thing as to whether they've decided to believe in it or not. I think most elves know about the legend of Shartan and how he helped Andraste as well, even if the chantry is trying to suppress that information, so maybe that makes them look more favourably on the idea of the maker and shit anyway.
>>
>male human noble warrior
>romance morrigan
>save connor
>save eamon
>save the mages
>save the ashes of andraste
>make peace with elves and werewolves
>bhelen on the throne
>destroy the anvil
>acquire grimoire peacefully
>harden alistair
>harden leliana
>have the threesome
>have the ritutal
>unite all of Ferelden
>personally kill howe
>personally kill the archdemon
>alistair & anora on the throne
>friends with everyone
>redeem loghain
>side with the architect
>fight with the messenger
>save both amarathine and vigils keep
>hook finn and ariane up
>go into the portal with morrigan
>>
>>1915582
> Harden Leliana
Eh........
>>
After Solas get killed, what next threat will be, bros? Titan revolt? Alien invasion?
>>
File: Loghain.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1915663
Honestly? Nothing. You can't top the fucking Dread Wolf trickster god of Elven legend and with Dragon Age 4 supposedly coming out 8-10 years after Inquisition, I don't see how they can justify another DA.

This wouldn't have been a problem if they took the Elder Scrolls route and had every game focus on its own story and cast of characters, but they fucked it up with DA2 having DAO cameos and characters from the first game so the problems have only compounded from there.
>>
>>1915345
>protagonists that fail at everything are the best
>the more pathetic the better
>so flawed so relatable
Relatable for you maybe. Because being forced to play dickless losers like Ryder Hawke and Inquisitor is sooooo much better than playing based heroes like Shepard and Warden right? Fucking soiboi.
>>
>>1915663
>>1915711
Oh they already set up the plot after DA4.

From wiki:
>"The Executors, also referred to as "those across the sea," are a shadowy group that came into contact with the Inquisition during the turmoil of the Breach."

And this is from the novel:

>"the spy of the Inquisition who called the meeting, describes the Executor as covered head in toe in dark robes, a mesh covering the opening of the hood, with a voice that could have been male or female, young or old. Before the Executor can share their tale, Solas covertly petrifies them. He later cautions Charter that those across the sea are dangerous."

So there are people in some far away land apart from the main continent and they are all gender fluid trannies. This is the future of DA if Bioware survives. Not sure to laugh or cry.
>>
>>1915841
This sounds more like a description of a customizable protag. Like Revan was covered head to toe in robes and was a mute.
>>
>>1915863
>DA5 protagonist is a jobber that got btfo by Solas
Sadly with modern Bioware I can see it.
>>
>>1914956
I think it's necessary to start their powers. I forget who it is, maybe Cole, but someone says something along the lines of the Templar magic blocking is like them reaching out to something bigger that sings, just like a dwarf. Basically it gives them an artificial connection to the Titans. But they probably being need to keep taking it.
>>
>>1915957
so what you're saying is, there is no reason dwarves can't learn templar powers, and there aren't any that do because....
>>
>>1915972
They are stuck in their ways and haven't bothered? Look at how hard it was for Dagna to even study magic. The Descent shows that their is some sort of magic they could be tapping into when connected to the Titans, but they don't.
>>
>>1915972
They have completely forgotten their roots. The Dwarves have this vague notion of Stone, that they come from it and return to it, and that Lyrium "sings" to them, but they don't remember the Titans and they don't remember a Thedas before the current caste and Thaig system. The Primeval Thaig in DA2 is so old even the Dwarven Shaperate don't know it's there.

>But Darkspawn invasion~!
They forgot about __Drebefore the Darkspawn were even a thing, and the Darkspawn themselves have only been around for about 1000 years, if the DA lore is to be believed. Whatever schism that led to the Dwarves abandoning the Titans and tunnelling toward the surface happened long before then.
>>
>>1915918
>the prologue is how you've been seething as a statue for 10 years.
>>
>>1916145
>>the prologue is how you've been seething as a statue for 10 years.
That sounds pretty funny desu
>>
>>1916145
>>1916157
It's an excuse for banter if Shale comes back.
>>
I'm fucking sick of elves and how the entire plot now revolves around them. Also I like how they just threw aside the whole Old God baby that Origins was built upon because the new writers at Bioware had no fucking clue what to do with it.
>>
>>1916370
Don't worry. Soon the plot will revolve around the progressive Qunari bringing trans acceptance to the other ignorant races.
>>
>>1915582
>>bhelen on the throne
>>destroy the anvil
>>acquire grimoire peacefully
>>harden alistair
>>harden leliana
>>have the threesome
>>friends with everyone
>>fight with the messenger
>>hook finn and ariane up
ngmi
>>
>>1916082
>Whatever schism that led to the Dwarves abandoning the Titans and tunnelling toward the surface happened long before then.
IT'S THE ELVES, OF COURSE! THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS EEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: yoda_gaming.jpg (10 KB, 184x184)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Why is the Templar choice on The Broken Circle quest in Origins hard to aprove?
Because only a player that roleplays as a magic hater would choose templars.
But for everything else, even of your character is a devout follower of the chantry, that hates blood magic.....there is still no point to support templars: You kill all blood mages anyways, or enough to not warrant to kill everyone. And making Irving survive isnt a big effort.
Its been long since I played, so maybe I missed something. But for me, this questis too much one sided.
>>
>>1916444
It's a bunch of leftists writing about law enforcement. What did you expect?
>>
>>1916444
I mean the only Templar that seriously advocates for killing all the mages is Cullen who at that point is completely out of his mind. Gregoir or whatever his name is only proposed the idea because he legitimately believed that all the mages were dead and only abominations were running about.
>>
>>1916464
>I mean the only Templar that seriously advocates for killing all the mages is Cullen

>dumbass fangirls get drenched over this fucking psychopath
>demand to romance him
>doesn't even get a redemption arc just acts like it never happened
>they even get to marry him in dai when straight males can't marry either of their options
>voice actor turns out to be a conservative
>all the fangirls start shidding and farding demanding the character be erased from the franchise
What a ride
>>
>>1916475
Oh please who cares what they say. They will start up the game from the beginning and romance him before he can finish his first sentence. If anything he probably made them wet their pants after coming out as a conservative but they can't openly fawn over him on Internet now.

Yes, i hate women btw.
>>
>>1916505
Yet Bioware will still continue to shit on straight male options like the fucking bullshit in DAI where straight males are the only ones that can't marry a LI.
>>
>>1905731
Is Bioware committed to shitting on straight male audience even when this is literally their last chance as a studio after all their recent disasters? Are they that indoctrinated?
>>
File: i never played dao.png (267 KB, 1200x854)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>1916540
>Are they that indoctrinated?
Yes. Here's the creative director for DA4.
>>
>>1916444
>You kill all blood mages anyways
You've got to remember that what we see in game is not necessarily an accurate representation of what is going on in-universe. During the quest, if you save the circle there are less than 10 mage npcs who survive. This makes no sense, because that's already basically an annulment, and we're led to believe there are enough mages to continue on circle life as normal. There are actually hundreds or more mages remaining, presumably in parts of the tower we don't visit during the quest. We definitely don't encounter all the mages who survived, and if even a few blood mages survive it could prove disastrous. Another thing the games don't properly represent is that, canonically, an in-universe abomination is capable of destroying entire communities and it takes entire teams of trained templars to kill them. In-game, we dispatch them like any other weak enemy, but in-universe each one would be a boss fight. Even a single blood mage is ridiculously dangerous.
Cullen is completely right to be suspicious, and so is the player.

That said, with meta knowledge it really is a one-sided quest. I wish the devs had put more work into having good/bad versions of each choice, like the elven alienage situation or how the Anvil choice affects your outcome in the dwarf king plot.
something like:
>if you save the senior enchanters and then side with mages, some were secretly possessed and wipe out the entire circle
>but if the enchanters die, you get the happy, canon mage ending
>etc.
but instead we got
>side with mages: happy ending no consequences
>side with templars: sad ending, everyone dies of grief
>>
>>1916549
Why
>>
>>1916516
Kek even Josie can't marry? I admit i could only finish the game once through all the bullshit mmo hell. I romanced Cassandra thinking "well at least my son will have a strong jawline, right? " Then i played through Trespasser. Which was probably the highest point of the game solely because of not being open-world meme. But the romance was very disappointing. I didn't even make her the divine but it still felt like we were breaking up lmao. At one point Varric pranked her about marriage and you have the option to say "why not" then she goes like "oh please stop fooling around maybe in future, my dear friend"

Like bitch are you serious ? How old is she anyways, i was hoping to have at least one semi-autistic child before she goes full barren. I knew i made a mistake the moment she started talking about her ex right after we had sex. Inquisitor is really a fucking cuck isn't he? By that point it was too late to switch to Josie and i have zero energy to replay the game so i went with it.

So aside from no-marriage does Josie ending have at least somewhat decent closure? Honestly knowing Bioware she probably treats you like a woman or something. The only winning option is to not romance anyone and kill every companion in DAI, kek.

>>1916549
I don't know man Origins was never about celebrating difference. Heck most of the time it was actually avenging your family/saving them ffs. Did this homo even play the game? I hate how this franchise turned into some hug-fest for the suicidal trannies and their e-friends.
>>
>>1916565
>How old is she anyways
Unironically 41
>Cassandra was born year 3 or 4 of the Dragon Age
>Inquisition starts in 9:41 Dragon, and ends in 9:42
>Trespasser takes place two years after, in year 44 of the Dragon Age
She turns down the Inquisitor's suggestion of marriage in her forties.
>>
>>1916565
>Kek even Josie can't marry?
Nope you just move in with her family. Also Cassandra is in her 40s at this point, so her having kids will just result in a bunch of autistic retards running around.
>>
>>1916565
>Kek even Josie can't marry?
There's almost zero difference in her Trespasser content between romanced and unromanced. No you can't marry her, best you can do is she talks about wanting you to meet her parents at some point in the future. You already know about Cassandra. Did you know she flirts with Bull right in front of you even if romanced? That and bringing up her old mage boyfriend after fucking. Lord knows what kind of fucking cuckold DA4's male protagonist will be if this shit isn't kept in check.
>>
File: DAO Morrigan Visual.jpg (1.53 MB, 2000x3000)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
This is when you realize that Morrigan was unironically the only decent romance in this entire franchise.
>>
>>1916583
It's fitting since the Warden was the only decent protagonist.
>>
>>1916583
You may not like it, but Merrill is peak unconditional love.
>>
>>1916606
Only because she has down syndrome
>>
>>1916621
She looks good if you use the "magic merrill" mod. Also refuse to give her the artifact or whatever so all your friendship points turn into rivalry. From there go full rivalry route so you can bully her into a romance.

Yes she is a cute abomination not great by any means but at least better than the STD-pirate i suppose.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (18 KB, 282x252)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>The OGB plot goes nowhere
>Flemeth needed Morrigans consent to take over her body. (does this have anything to do with libs obsession with consent and rape culture?)
>Desire demons no longer exist
>The Darkspawn now look pathetic instead of scary
>qunari are no longer alien islamist communists
>The blight came from the "void"
>Lyrium comes from "titans" underground
>the dwarves come from "titans"
>dragons are now no longer near extinct but are commonplace (the inquisitor kills like over 10 high dragons, which take hundreds of years to fully mature)
>Leliana is a spirit
>>
>>1916678
>The blight came from the "void"

QRD?
>>
>>1905731
The better question is this: after the financial success of their ME remake, will EA mandate a remake of the DA franchise?

On one hand, I'd like it if they finally picked an artistic style and stuck with it throughout the whole series. I'm sick of making/downloading mods just to make the games look like they take place in the same universe.
On the other hand, it'd be a unplayable if they went through and retconned the lore, inserted (even more) diversity, messed up the lighting, etc.
>>
>>1916690
Some codex entries allude to a place called the Void, another dimension or something. Andruil hunted monsters there when she got bored of killing things on her world, but apparently she got tainted and brought it back with her. Flemeth cured Andruil somehow, but the taint ended up spreading anyway. Some fan theories hold that the Black City is actually the now-tainted Arlathan.
>QRD?
write the words, nigger.
>>
>>1916690
its in a codex in DAI. Some elven god that would explore too much went into the void and brought back a mysterious illness that infected even the land. This is obviously Bioware giving you enough to show that they had the answer all the way back in inquisition whenver they do a reveal, but its also enough to where they can say "Oh that codex, its just referring to some other plague that had nothing to do with the blight." Kind of like how Bioware had those Prothan statues on Illos that eventually turned out to not be Protheans
>>
>>1916700
Nah don't worry i don't think Bioware has the talent to remaster Origins. Even if you just upscale textures something else breaks off, kek. They would need to at least hire some qualified people and probably spend more than they will earn by remastering it. It is better this way that they can't get their filthy hands on it.
>>
>>1916700
Theyd ruin Origins. Theyd try to change the color palette to match inquisitions art style.
>>
>>1916700
It's not the same though. ME trilogy had 2 1/2 good games with a legendary persistent protagonist just brought down by a shitty ending. DA trilogy had 1 good game with 1 good protagonist and 2 shit games with 2 useless cuck protagonists. The only remake worth a damn is DAO by itself.
>>
>>1916716
>write the words, nigger.

A-Anon! That was not very nice of you.
>>
>>1916678
They had no clue what to do with the whole Morrigan vs Flemmeth shit the first two games were setting up. As for Desire Demons, they are not considered "problematic". With Darkspawn Gaider always hated them which is why they got increasingly goofier looking after Origins which is when he took over.

Quanri are now all inclusive where gender doesn't exist, nevermind all the shit Sten gives a female warden for being a female warrior. With Leliana it's Gaider again since she's his pet character. Incidentally there was supposed to a part in the game where a Desire Demon tries to seduce the Inquisitor in the guise of Leliana but guess who shut that down?

I could go on and on but the disconnect between Origins and even some parts of DA2 with Inquisition is pretty obvious.
>>
>>1916736
>they are not
Meant to say "they are now".
>>
>>1916716
>>1916717

So Elves did it again then, figures.
>>
File: 1619325631269.jpg (38 KB, 758x644)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
why yes, i did play a female city elf, made every bad decision possible, killed as many people as possible, and then killed myself at the end to avoid taking any responsibility for it.
>>
>>1916736
>Incidentally there was supposed to a part in the game where a Desire Demon tries to seduce the Inquisitor in the guise of Leliana but guess who shut that down?
that actually would have been cool
>>
>>1916736
>Desire Demon tries to seduce the Inquisitor in the guise of Leliana but guess who shut that down?
Is this true? Does Gaider not understand the difference between Leliana herself and an evil demon who looks like Leliana?
>>
>>1916772
>Is this true? Does Gaider not understand the difference between Leliana herself and an evil demon who looks like Leliana?
David Gayder is the same guy who thinks a dwarf romance would implicitly condone pedophilia. He's a retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1626986672173.jpg (45 KB, 757x643)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>1916748
why yes, i did save anon's pic, shrink it by one pixel, and reply to him with his own pic for no reason
>>
>>1916775
I heard that Gaider used to have a wife and a family and then turned gay, is that true?
>>
>>1916780
I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me. Gen X'ers had no qualms about marrying a woman, getting her pregnant, and fucking strange dudes on the side.
>>
>>1916778
>shrunk by one pixel
>larger file size
ngmi
>>
>>1916772
Yeah, it wasn't a Desire Demon though it was supposed to be Envy.

>One of these things had Envy-Leliana attempting to seduce you. It was creepy and weird, and one of the places where the player was allowed to go, “Woah! This definitely isn’t right!” But the player also had the opportunity to accept.

>There were going to be severe consequences for accepting, but regardless of that the thing that was pointed out was how the creepiness of the situation went beyond the demon-seduction itself and more how it seemed to be a sexual violation of Leliana by-proxy. Never mind that it was Envy initiating it, you thought (or seemingly thought) you were sleeping with Leliana, and it made for uncomfortable follow-up trying to imagine whether that was something we could just let slide and/or whether it should be something you could address with the real Leliana…or whether it should be allowed at all.

Apparently a demon doing classic demonic things to gain the upper hand is too creepy to modern Bioware writers.
>>
>>1916847
i hate the fake decency of these complete degenerates so much.
>>
>>1916847
>>1916860
Meanwhile, in the glorious Kingdom of Larian:

>enh, let's fuck the possessed chick, why not lol

I'm so glad I don't care about Bioware anymore. Trying to be a fan of theirs must be so painful nowdays.
>>
>>1916933
Oh no no no, Larian chads are making fun of us again Bio-bros !
>>
https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1418311238631657474

>DA4 is expected in 2023.

Just two more years dragon age bros, we are going home...
>>
>>1917011
And it's gonna be free from mmo and gaas shit, free at last..
>>
>>1915582
>have the threesome
>not the foursome
>not playing dwarf noble and impregnating Mardy
0/10 virgin playthrough
>>
what do yall think the chance of them bringing back origins again is?

it was such a fun feature i want it back badly
>>
Origins was the only good one.
>>
>>1915582
>save Connor
Its a really dumb decision to not finish the job once you are there. It took so much effort just to make it into the castle and then you are going to leave? After saving the village you are just going to go take a possibly 3 to 7 day trip becuase you are to much of a woosy to finish the job? What would Duncan think of the Warden if he saw the Warden leaving Redcliffe before finishing the job, just because there is a chance that the mages will be able to perform the specific ritual you want?

>put bhelen on the throne. Only makes sense if you meta game. Bhelen is is lying corrupt politician who backstabs everyone he comes across and has you do his backstabbing too. Why trust this man to still help you once you make him king if he is the type to betray people if it benefits him. And since we know that the dwarves think blights are a respite, he could very easily tell you to fuck of once he has that crown on his head. That honestly would have been a really interesting scene if that were to happen.

>Harden Alistari
This one is also a meta game option. The dialogue option is to tell Alistair after his sister is rude to him that he should realize that "everyone is out for themselves." This is after you of course decided to help him reunite with his sister, and have been selflessly trying to save the world, so it really doesnt make much sense.

>redeem loghain
Not the best option. Loghain still has political clout and could try to stage another coup. Or he could just kill you in your sleep due to him being so pissed off at you for humiliating him.

>side with the architect
desu, everything after Origins is fanfiction tier and I dont consider it canon. So I dont really care here. Even Return to Ostagar is questionable.
>>
>>1918099
>put bhelen on the throne.

Only makes sense if you meta game. Bhelen is is lying corrupt politician who backstabs everyone he comes across and has you do his backstabbing too. Why trust this man to still help you once you make him king if he is the type to betray people if it benefits him. And since we know that the dwarves think blights are a respite, he could very easily tell you to fuck of once he has that crown on his head. That honestly would have been a really interesting scene if that were to happen.
>>
>almost done with Inquisition, only What Pride Hath Wrought left in the main quest, requires 40 power
>doing what's left of the companion/advisor quests
>up to 34 power
>doing Cullen's quest
>eventually get sent to Emprise du Lion
>realize I hadn't unlocked the area yet
>look at war table
>requires 20 fucking power just to unlock the area
Holy fucking shit do I hate the quest gatekeeping in Inquisition. I really don't feel like doing more side quests so I guess it's good enough that I told Cullen to stay off lyrium and the rest can be handled in Dragon Age Keep whenever DA4 comes out.
>>
>>1918099
I don't feel like the dialogue choice with Alistair is purely meta knowledge, despite everything you're going through he kind of NEEDS to hear that message otherwise he'll just continue being a pussy doormat.
>>
>>1918164
I still disagree. His situation that he went thru with his sister really had nothing to do with being a pussy doormat. He thought it might be nice to meet his half sister and she ended up shitting all over him. I dont really understand what he did wrong there? Most normal people would be interested in meeting a long lost sibling and be hurt if they were to get shat on by that sibling.
>>
>>1918151
Dont waste your time just do the war table operation where you can buy power for money.
>>
>>1918180
> I dont really understand what he did wrong there?
the fact that she chewed him out for simply wanting to meet her when he knew nothing of her circumstances and Alistair not only apologises but also tries to offer her money like he owes her for her shitty ass life.

It's legitimately kind of pathetic and I don't think it would really require meta knowledge to tell Alistair seriously needs to stop letting people walk all over him like that. She was just a cunt out for herself and most people are, he can't just assume that everyone's some sympathetic nice person underneath their shitty exteriors.
>>
>>1918151
Get the mod that lets you complete war table missions instantly, then do this >>1918187

Though really, even just doing companion side quests generally gives you more than enough power.
>>
>>1918099
>This one is also a meta game option. The dialogue option is to tell Alistair after his sister is rude to him that he should realize that "everyone is out for themselves." This is after you of course decided to help him reunite with his sister, and have been selflessly trying to save the world, so it really doesnt make much sense.
I think the wording was stupid but the intent was sound. If the dialogue was written more like "Be more careful. A lot of people are just out for themselves, you need to know that." I think it gets the point across without the implication of crushing Alistair's belief in human decency.
>>
Who gives a shit? None of them are good.
The first one is incredibly generic with bland characters that's carried by it's gameplay which honestly isn't that good either.
Second one is an abysmal mess of a story, characters, and battle system.
Third one has it's own massive set of issues that stem from being a single player MMO.

The throughplot of all 3 games isn't interesting and is barely even there since there's so much time skipping going on.

At this point who gives a fuck about DA4? Whats to even be excited for? 2 of the games in the series are fundamentally dogshit, and the "good" one is mediocre at best.
>>
>>1918880
The setting is good bro
>>
>>1918897
No it's not.
It's generic LOTR epic fantasy with church v state happening in the background.
There's nothing unique or original about it.
>>
>>1918923
The templar vs mage conflict and the lore for the difference races is pretty unique, not that things have to be unique to be compelling.
>>
Don't know, don't care. I'm not buying anymore BioWare games.
>>
>>1905731
David Gaider fucking off is a good thing.
>>
>>1919034
The templar v mage conflict is literally just church v state dressed up, which is bog fucking standard for fantasy.
It's not compelling in any way unless it's literally your first venture into the fantasy genre.
>racial lore
The racial lore is almost identical to the same lore that dozens upon dozens of other fantasy series have - dwarfs who care about their dwarven kingdom under the rocks who don't give a shit about humans who are also really good builders but shit with magic, elves who are near-immortal and the rulers of the world until mankind becomes to dominant ones and enslaves them, it's all just generic fantasy tropes dressed up with slightly different trappings.

The most compelling thing in the entire DA series is the Morrigan character and her whole story, and that's only a fraction of 1 game.
>>
>>1916565
The reason you couldn't marry Cassandra is because the devs had to keep her Divine & Non-Divine romance content 99% the same.

>Divine version = "I love you, I will always love you but I am Divine, we know it can never be"
>Non Divine version = "It will be a romantic proposal & I will act very surprised"
>Rest of it is 99% the same except for the epilogue slide

That is why her romance content in the DLC is so lack luster, had to be written to account for 2 totally different outcomes (no other romance in the game had this dynamic) without the budget to flesh both of them out.

Apart from her flaws that other posters have mentioned (flirting with Bull, talking about dead Ex after banging, etc) Cassandra's waifu arch could have been very good... but it wasn't given the time & resources to be properly developed. (In both the main game & in the DLC)

Still, despite this she is the 2nd best girl in the series so far
>>
>>1907925
As in you don't like it or did they actually remove it from canon?
>>
>>1908188
>And they lived happily every after and mages all died horrible deaths, no longer able to cause all problems in the setting, the end. That's all I want at this point.
Same man, same.
>>
>>1919497
He didn't like it. RtO is canon. Amgarrak is canon. Everything but the Darkspawn Chronicles is canon.
>>
>>1919202
And whose fault is all of that shit? You're just saying things everyone already knows. It doesn't excuse her romance being shit and it doesn't excuse NEITHER straight male option being marriageable when dykes can marry women can marry and fuck I think even fags have some blood ritual shit with the pajeet. It's bullshit and Cassandra was bullshit.
>>
>>1919513
I headcanon'd Lace Harding and my one-armed Inquisitor fucking off to live happily ever. I agree, the waifus in Inquisition are shit.
>>
>>1919522
Absolutely Based. But if headcanon is the only way for Trespasser to not be shit that doesn't bode well for DA4.
>>
>>1910048
Human Noble = Dwarf Noble > Dwarf Commoner > Circle Mage > Orleasian Warden > City Elf > Dalish Elf
>>
>>1919545
Orlesian warden?? Put City Elf before Circle Mage then >>>>>>> Dalish
>>
>>1913072
My first playthrough was
Redcliffe Village
Circle Tower
Orzammar
Brecillian forest
Denerim
Haven

Pure hell, let me tell you.
>>
>>1914536
>actual gay coomer.
You don't need to be redundant anon.
>>
>>1914552
>Didn't that already happen?
Yes but in-game will be an actual confrontation that won't be solved with words
>>
>>1914460
>Imprisoning people almost from birth is wrong, it aint a solution.
Sure, but allowing walking Nukes to burn down entire villages on accident is not a solution either. The Circle towers are unironically the only real solution.
>>
>>1914711
>>1914727
>>1914780
>>1914961
>>1914972
>>1914987
>>1914993
>>1914996
>>1915001
Honestly I wish they went with their original plan of "Hawke as the Inquisitor". I get the complaints that it would've basically turned DA into Mass Effect, but that's way better than giving us a boring MC with no personality who will be pushed aside as a limp-wristed advisor in DA4 at best. A new hero every single game works for something like TES but not DA. If we had hundreds of years between games that'd be much better.
>>
>>1905731
>>1905731
dragon age has been trash since the original why do you care

also why does 4chan require me to post 10 times to get 1 post out... it says it's successful then never works
>>
>>1915788
What exactly is the reason for your hate on for Hawke? Aggressive personality has no real soi tendencies and sarcastic is really only sad when mom dies. They're more of a downer in inquisition but that's because the apocalypse is happening and it's indirectly their fault. Even still they're fine with holding off infinite demons so your pussy PC can escape. Kind of lame they use the same cutscene regardless of class and make him die to one stomp, but that's nu-bioware fore you Hell his CGI trailer was basically meant to be 200% test,
>>
>>1916082
Okay so we have dwarf lore which is wow lore and elves ruined everything but where do humans come in? Where did they come form and how did they take everything over. Hell we even know Qunari are just weird dragon mutants/spawn so what the fuck are humans?
>>
>>1919709
Qunari arent dragonspawn it's just what they want to think.
>>
File: 305[1].png (132 KB, 305x448)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>Savage becomes more civilized over time.
Remember when Bioware was based?
>>
>>1918923
how many fantasy books do you have to read for a setting like DA to become generic? When I played it for the first time it was pretty fresh for me. That being said, I dont read much fantasy.
>>
>>1919686
i dont think hawke shouldve been the pc for dragon age inquisition, i just think they shouldve given the inquisitor a stronger backstory and more personality. hawke's story deserves to end and it makes sense in how it ended. excluding the whole letting him die in the fade thing

they should just bring back origins and railroad us a bit more with our personalities so that at least they arent flat. but they cant win, people bitched about how hawke was too railroaded and that inquisitor is too boring.
>>
>>1919078
Based on how you speak of things, nothing can be unique anymore after "The Odyssey." People like how DA was executed. No matter how much it makes you feel, people liked the setting.
>>
>>1919797
people anything even remotely based on DnD is generic... ya cant please them. its not generic.
>>
>>1919078
>>1918923
lot of words to say your opinion is shit mate

everything has been done before it's about how it's executed that makes it good and dragon age was well done
>>
>>1919497
Both. Its a fine dcl, but it doesnt really add anything to the story except for some backstory on Cailin which I think may have been written after the game just for that dlc. And it just makes no sense why you would care to go back to Ostagar unless it was something you do after the main quest. And its silly that Cailins body hasnt decomposed at all.
>>
>>1919745
You say that but then Gaydar wrote a comic that actually hinted at Qunari being some kind of dragon/hominid hybrid. Those Who Speak or some shit.
>>
>>1919814
>>1919497

I meant that I didnt like it. But I mean if you didnt play it, I guess its not canon since you move your saves over.
>>
>>1918151
>he didn't manipulate his calendar to instantly complete wartable missions.
>He didn't use his infinite gold to buy power from the shifty lady.
>He didn't sneak into highlevel zones to get top tier craft materials before he was supposed to.
>He didn't abuse the fuck out of potions rogue before it was nerfed.
It's like you're trying to induce suicidal thoughts.
>>
File: download.jpg (100 KB, 1189x693)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>1919819
When was this? They didnt look anyting like dragons in Origins so Im assuming its after DA2 when they decided to give dragons huge horns.
>>
>>1918266
Well that and it turns out she wasn't even his sister, god I hate that elf bitch.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (85 KB, 1200x662)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>1919836
compared to the original design which I liked more
>>
>>1919836
Well at least Flemeths design had huge horns in DA2.
>>
>>1919625
>Orlesian warden??
It's what happens if you make a Warden for the Awakening DLC. Basically everyone hates you because you're an Orleasion in Fereldan, it's fun.
>>
>>1919678
There is a final solution to the mage problem.
>>
>>1919802
Am I the only one who liked Hawke?
>>
>>1919704
Showing emotions or making a mistake at any point = soi. Btw I like my rpgs realistic and dark.
>>
>>1919940
>Btw I like my rpgs realistic and dark.
So you're 13, got it.
>>
>>1919836
After da2 but before da3 yeah. The dragon age comics are actually pretty good desu. Nothing mind-blowing but solid reads.
>>
>>1919858
I thought hawke was a great character hampered by a lacklustre game. I love his snarky morale-boosting speech to the party which boils down to "yeah, everyone's fucking stupid, let's just get survive today and fuck off tomorrow. First round is on me."
>>
>>1919858
>Am I the only one who liked Hawke?

i like hawke! i just think their story was already wrapped up and i dont think they wouldve been a good protagnist for dai.
>>
>>1918099
>This one is also a meta game option. The dialogue option is to tell Alistair after his sister is rude to him that he should realize that "everyone is out for themselves." This is after you of course decided to help him reunite with his sister, and have been selflessly trying to save the world, so it really doesnt make much sense.
this
Hardening Alistair and Leliana is basically taking advantage of their vulnerability and temporary self-doubt to psychologically damage them.
>>1918164
>wow, my sister is mean
>everyone is horrible, Alistair, you have to be selfish

>this is the right message to send a demoralized boy who's expected to be selfless
>>
>>1917777
>roleplaying sex in vidya
0/10 virgin life
>>
>>1918099
>Only makes sense if you meta game. Bhelen is is lying corrupt politician who backstabs everyone he comes across and has you do his backstabbing too. Why trust this man to still help you once you make him king if he is the type to betray people if it benefits him. And since we know that the dwarves think blights are a respite, he could very easily tell you to fuck of once he has that crown on his head. That honestly would have been a really interesting scene if that were to happen
also this.
>>
>>1918923
>if it's part of a genre, it's not original or unique
>>
>>1920710
You have to basically act like morrigan to harden alistair
>>
>>1920714
Yes, I feel like this point is the best reason to not choose Bhelen. Its better than the other reason that you arent really given much information on the policies of each candidate, even though that point is valid.

This guy has all his political enemies killed. All he seems to care about is power. And the fact that the blight does not concern the dwarves, youd have to wonder why this corrupt politician would keep his word once he becomes king. Why would he care about what two brand new grey warden think when the government of Ferelden already has said that the wardens are traitors? It would be best to put your faith in the more honorable candidate to keep his word.
>>
>>1920710
> wow, my sister is mean
More like "wow, my sister was a huge bitch to me for literally no reason and I thought the right response to being insulted and degraded was to apologise and give her money to 'make up' for her own shitty life choices"
> everyone is horrible, Alistair, you have to be selfish
It's not 'everyone is horrible' but rather, 'everyone is out for themselves', which is generally true, and Alistair needed to get a boot up the ass about it rather than meekly accepting all the shit that comes his way from bad people like he for some reason deserves it.
>>
>>1920855
>everyone is out for themselves
"Yes Alistair, everyone is out for themselves. Just ignore how I helped you reunite with your sister, how I helped Leliana be free of her past mentor, how I killed Flemeth to protect Morrigan, how I looked all over the country for Stens sword, how I got Oghren a new gf, how I helped those elves fall in love, how I gave that random bar wench a bunch of money to move to Denerim, how I helped that one dwarf go to the Circle, how I helped that dwarf create a chantry in Orzammar, ignore all those gifts Ive given to all our friends, and ignore how we are trying to save the entire world."
>>
>>1920903
way to project your personal playthrough onto someone else.
>>
>>1920926
If people play the nice guy route, which most do, hardening alistair is out of character.
>>
>>1920903
The wording was wrong but the intent was more to warn Alistair of who he trusts because a lot of people really are out for themselves. It's just badly written dialogue, that's all.
>>
>>1921136
This, would've been better if the dialogue was more along the lines of "you need to accept that some people aren't worth your sympathy" or "You need to have some more self respect" or something like that.
>>
>>1920942
i think hardening Alistair can be justified in a nice guy play through if you're going to make him king as getting him ready to be a better king? otherwise he strongly shows he doesnt want to be king and wouldnt even be very good at it
>>
>>1922042
Nah that's meta because you dont know he's going to be king at that point
>>
File: 1583727015801.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Origins have its flaws, but it had many positive. And one of its biggest poaitives was its premade character origins/backgrounds.
To make whatever you want, but to have an origin (with at least some flexivility) that gave you a background in the story, which also had interactivity with the game.
I expected that with how popular Origins got, We would see more games with the origins mechanic....but unfortunaly no RPG have been made with that mechanic.

Shame, because its a good balance between making whatever you want, and having a premade character.
>>
>>1913420
>He's pretty much become the mascot of the series.
Not Morrigan?
>>
>>1921136
>>1921246
That really sounds more like head canon than anything else. The dialogue option is plain as day. Its something Morrigan wouldve said to him. Its an outright anti person dialogue choice to tell Alistair that "everyone" sucks. Not just people in general. It says nothing about most people, or people in general being out for themselves. It says everyone. Its very short and to the point.
>>
>>1922042
ya, you dont know hes going to be king at that point. like he said
>>1922129
>>
>>1922248
Im pretty sure they only put Morrigan in Inquisition to try and get people who played origins to come back and play it. The writers seem to hate everything about Origins. There is almost no single plot point in origins that matters anymore. Everything is about the mages and templars, the red lyrium, and solas. Flemeth is dead. The darkspawn are pretty much irrelevant. The wardens were made into enemies in inquisition, theyll likely have very little importance in the future games. Its all very disappointing to me.
>>
>>1905731

Dragon Age is gone, frens. We got one game, plus an excellent sequel ("Awakenings").

Just let it go. Stop being a nostalgia fag.
>>
>>1922323
>plus an excellent sequel ("Awakenings").
awakening was hot garbage. How many times were you knocked unconscious just to move the plot along? And the reveal that a magister started a blight on accident, because he has an experiment to cure the darkspawn was cheesy. I didnt like it at all. It made the darkspawn feel like they are just being effected by some infection that can be cured with medicine rather than an ancient curse.
>>
>>1922304
Considering the change he makes because of that dialogue I don't think it's a headcanon idea that the dialogue should have been tweaked. Its not like Alistair becomes completely untrusting of others after that point, he doesn't lose his kindness, but he DOES try to put himself first more often, he stops being a doormat that lets everyone make decisions for him/follows along with whatever anyone else wants. The major change seems to just be that he DOES have more self respect and puts himself and what HE wants first more often.

That reaction doesn't exactly pair well with the dialogue "everyone is out for themselves", it's just a bit simple.
>>
>>1922315
> theyll likely have very little importance in the future games.

With that line at the end of the GW quest where they talk about 'something big' going on at Weisshaupt I imagine they probably WILL be important in the next game, or at least at some point in the future plot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.