[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7774.png (306 KB, 285x847)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
Now that Seph-daddy is set to become an optional party member in Part II of the Rebuild, who do you think will be the final boss of the series?

>inb4 Jenova

Too predictable
>>
>>1778510
Somehow, time jannies have returned.
>>
>>1778510
Some boss from another FF will be brought through a portal while Tidus joins your team.
>>
Square also confirmed a massive kaiju battle between Sin and Emerald weapon
>>
>>1778510
Probably Gackt or Minerva.
>>
>>1778725
ChadGamesh coming to steal more weapon.
>>
xehanort
>>
CGI-Angelina-Jolie Maleficent teams up with Jenova
>>
>>1778990
if we get some more gilgamesh kino later on in the remake, it would somewhat make up for it being timeloop fanfic-tier writing
>>
File: 1620687453741.png (14 KB, 240x240)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>1778510
>Now that Seph-daddy is set to become an optional party member in Part II of the Rebuild,
Excuse me
>>
>>1778510
Zack most likely, just to have some allegory about past vs present vs future.
>>
>>1778510
Demon Bugenhagen.
>>
The lifestream itself as it needs to be beat into submission for allowing things to get shit in the first place
>>
>>1778510
Hironobu Sakaguchi with a shotgun
>>
>>1778510
>Now that Seph-daddy is set to become an optional party member in Part II
What?
Spoil me, intergrade anon. I haven't bothered to get a PS5.
>>
>>1779226
>>1779605
Mickey from Kingdom Hearts will help Sephiroth remember his childhood by bringing his child self from the past to confront the man he has become (Sephiroth: the Childhood Years will be available as DLC). He will repent from his evil ways and join the party Ultimecia and Maleficent, who have teamed up to gather Jonava cells in order to compress time and space. As the ending credits roll, we are shown Serah and Noel arrive from an alternate future timeline to stop Zack from merging with Donald Duck.
>>
if cloud dies and zack takes over (inheriting all his weapons and abilities of course) i will suck my own dick
>>
I'd like Genesis to be a party member myself
>>
>>1778510
Some other cosmic horror behind whatever Sephiroth spergs about after he reks Cloud in the ending. Jenova doesn't have any power of anyone anymore and is just Sephiroth's puppet.
>>
>>1779657
Wow. If you don’t appreciate the avant-garde genius of Kitase and Nomura, and the places they are taking this franchise, then you’re simply a bitter hater. There’s no other way to put it.
>>
File: Zenos.jpg (145 KB, 1200x675)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>1778510
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>1779657
I wish we got this instead of time jannies
>>
File: 1483236781168.png (151 KB, 474x311)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
If Sephiroth really becomes a party member, the devs really have gone full retard.
>>
>>1780184
It is inevitable due to fujoshi lobbying
>>
>>1778510
He was a temporary member in the original during a flash back. Maybe that flashback is the entirety of part 2. You don't know.
>>
>>1778990
unironically, Girugamesh is the only character that can show up in the remake's autism of a plot and not be out of place in any way whatsoever.

But this is Nomura's Square Enix so nah, we can be completely sure nothing sensible or cool like that will happen.
>>
>>1778510
Sephiroth
>>
>>1778510
>Seph-daddy
>>
>>1780184
He's too strong to be a party member for more than a few minutes. He could join Cloud to kill Genesis, then their truce ends.
>>
>>1778510
Why did they make him gayer and gayer in every part. I thought homo sephiroth reached his peak in mobius
>>
>>1786041
nomura and the other guy are super gay. first it was just to sell to fujos now they out the closet and dont give a fuck.
>alien seduction is supposed to be jenova raping your mind.
>fuck it just make sephiroth gay.

these fucking hacks.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.