[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Announced too early as something it's not
>Exclusive to a system no one bought
>Gets censored, making all discourse surrounding it about said censorship forever
>Gets $59.99 re-release that not only retains the censorship, but expands it into regions that didn't have it
JUST
>>
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>1778205
That's pretty much the consensus from the 4 people who bought it.
>>
>>1778184
WILD BEAT COMMUNICATION
>>
>>1778205
Same. The censorship sucks dick but the actual game itself was pretty fun and addictive. I ended up getting the Switch port and played it into the ground those first few weeks of quarantine.
>>
- Only an imbecile clings to some early concept trailer like their life depends on it
- It's not an exclusive. You literally mentioned the re-release later in your own post
- Maybe if you live in the bubble that is 4chan, whcih says a lot about how valuable your perspective is. Anywhere else no one gives a fuck about the censorship
- What's the problem here, the price? Just get a job
>>
Kiria > Tsubasa
>>
File: 1567699309358.webm (553 KB, 560x446)
553 KB
553 KB WEBM
>>1778696
This, but Ellie is best girl anyway.
>>
>>1778184
Thank god it flopped.
>>
>>1778594
Let's not cope now. You know all this shit's true, and ultimately has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself. It's about how Nintendo fucked it over.
We all know that it's gonna live in the shadow of SMT x Fire Emblem forever.
People invariably bring up the censorship in some capacity no matter what the site is.
And making the rerelease full price would've been a bad decision for any game, but it's even worse for TMS since nobody bought the damn thing to begin with.
>>
>>1778714
None of the stupid shit you said matters, or should matter, to anyone who's not a Nintendo executive.
>>
>>1778205
This, the game surprisingly well made and it actually bothers to explore the performing arts on a whole instead of just focusing on singing.

>>1778708
Ellie would undoubtedly be the best girl if her entire gimmick wasn't Hollywood.mp4.
>>
>>1778711
Same.
>>
>>1778184
sill one of the best JRPGs of recent years.
>>
>>1778184
>>1778205
I really liked it. It's really a shame that Nintendo set it up for failure.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.