[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 79 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E3i6CpjXEAMwVcd.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6pCyV7PnqI
ELDEN RING GAMEPLAY TRAILER
>>
WHAT BUILD ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO FIRST
FOR ME, IT’S FAITH WITH LONGSWORD
>>
File: 1623211229717 (1).png (620 KB, 1200x1500)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>1776060
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Zombie01.jpg (27 KB, 360x450)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1776065
QUALITY BUILD CLAYMORE EVERY FIRST RUN
>>
>>1776065
max str every time
>>
>it's literally just dark souls 4
What are they doing?
>>
>>1776082
What exactly did you want?
>>
File: 1623300720484.jpg (94 KB, 1673x1217)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Post your armor-fu.
>>
>>1776067
>>1776082
these two are my thoughts exactly, I like it but god damn am I tired of dodgeroll+R1, hopefully there are fun builds that go out of the ordinary and you can do fun shit like in Sekiro
>>
>>1776082
A game that's more like King's Field
>>
>>1776060
Not an RPG
>>
File: 1592880501994.png (3.22 MB, 1200x1596)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>>1776108
>first person action rpg with garbage combat
ENTER
>>
>>1776082
printing fat stacks of cash with minimal effort
>>
File: shazameldenring.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1776060
What even is the hype behind Dark Souls 4?
>>
>>1776064
it looks gorgeus. But I think the king or the valkyre will be the final boss of the game
>>1776065
I would like to do a
>just go with the flow and spec stuff you like and are useful
and then when I can reset my stats
>MLGS BAYBEEEE
>>
>>1776082
What were you expecting exactly?
This is From, you know.
>>
>>1776082
It's From Software. All they know how to do anymore is dodgeroll+R1 until the bad guy falls over.
>>
>>1776140
Not him, but this>>1776104

After playing through Sekiro with real fast paced, good action combat I'm not quite sure I'm hyped for just Dark Souls 4. Maybe we will learn that it's not just going to be Dark Souls dodge roll combat. I guess I should just be happy that George RR Martin's fat, lazy lard ass didn't cause the whole project to halt to cancelled stop.
>>
File: 1613435773745.webm (2.74 MB, 900x506)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>1776153
To be fair it seems they are incorporating elements from Sekiro such as jumps and the much more fluid combat movement, at least I hope so because goddamn it was hard going back to the other games after playing Sekiro.
If they manage to make ER play half as good as it but with the customization expected from Souls I'd say it might end up being really nice.
>>
>the player is now called a tarnished instead of a hollow
>omg such innovations
>>
>>1776184
>>the player is now called a tarnished instead of a hollow
>>omg such innovations
>instead of curse one, ashen one
hmmm
>>
>>1776184
This is such a stupid take on stereotypical name for MC, if you're mad at this then you should be mad at courier from New Vegas, Baron/King from Pathfinder KM, Arisen in Dragon's Dogma, Grey Warden/Warden Commander in Dragon Age: Origins, etc.

They're just monikers, if you're gonna complain about something complain about the world design or armors, that look good, but could perfectly pass as Dark Souls 3 DLC.
>>
>>1776060
Where's the Switch?
>>
File: 1614315475358.jpg (36 KB, 346x406)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1776221
Anon...
>>
File: 1617817461458.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1776221
>>
That looked cool as fuck. It will be better than all the souls games before it.
>>
>>1776269
every miyazaki game is better than the previous, only /v/edditors disagree.
>>
>>1776103
CLANG!!!
>>
>>1776065
SL1
>>
File: 1622402772880.jpg (7 KB, 208x242)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>It's dark souls 3 2
>>
Cool I get to wait for enemy animations to start, hit roll at the right frame, and then hit R1. Awesome...

I'm sure it will have absolutely ebin boss battles with like, the same dodge/r1 sequence but like, really, really big life bars!
>>
>>1776301
Ah yes
The berserker armor pose again
Bravo Miyazhacki
>>
>>1776283
Bloodborne was the best one tho.
Roughly agree apart from that, only Bloodborne > D3 felt like a step down.
>>
so many fags pretending they wont buy this lmao
>>
>>1776421
Bloodborne is more unique and memorable, but I think Dark Souls 3 makes up for it by having much more consistent boss fights
>>
>>1776082
>dark souls 4
It's an open world game with mounts, new setting and different mechanics.
It's even less of a Dark Souls game than Bloodborne.
>>
>>1776502
It doesn't look any more open world than the previous games, just more spread out to have room for horsing around
>>
>>1776064
>keeping the name of George R.R. Martin in your game after GoT S08
>>
>>1776542
The last few GoT seasons are an advertisement for George R.R. Martin if anything, since they show what not having him leads to
>>
>>1776182
I don't really care for sekiro combat, but I haven't played it much.
>>
>>1776126
it's dark souls 4
>>
>>1776082
>>1776141
That's soulsfags' fault, honestly. Sekiro came out, tried something different, and souls fans shat on it because a lot of them couldn't comprehend that RPG elements and multiplayer can hold pure action games back.
>>
>>1776601
Besides not having customization options like magic builds or tanky armor builds of the Souls games, Sekiro is an improvement in combat all the way.
>>
>>1776430
>implying /v/edditors have disposable income or play video games
>>
File: file.png (1.69 MB, 1422x800)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
OHHHHHH ELDEN RING
>>1776065
Dex. Always dex.
>>
File: file.png (418 KB, 720x404)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>1776283
>>1776421
>>1776471
>Dark Souls 2 better than Dark Souls 1
>>
File: 682-middle.png (283 KB, 900x704)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Cool, more Dodge Souls
>>
>>1777214
yes
dark souls gets worse every replay and dark souls 2 gets better every replay
>>
>>1777269
have sex and dilate you turbonigger
>>
>>1777295
how about no, faggot
>>
>>1777269
why do people like dark souls 2 so much all the sudden? I like some aspects of it, but they made some downright stupid decisions with it and it goes on for way too long.
>>
>>1777525
its not a new thing newfag. contrarians son
>>
>>1777531
yeah, but it's a lot more common now. the only thing people used to praise it for back when it came out was PVP, which lets be honest, isn't very good in any dark souls game anyway.
>>
>>1777547
in my opinion theres no point in playing 2 and 3 when the first one exists.
>>
>>1776065
Either greatsword warrior or DEX thief using the stealth mechanics and maybe try out sorcery if it looks fun.

>>1776064
It's interesting how many gameplay bits they revealed in the trailer, while still presenting a cinematic effect. At minimum, I noticed:
>Jumping/verticality
>Stealth
>Weapon Arts are back, possibly even better than before
>Horses/Mounted Combat, horse gets summoned from air like in TW3 - hopefully there's a lore explanation for this
>The werewolf is either an NPC, a boss, or a covenant mechanic (think of Beast rune from Bloodborne)
>Parrying/backstabs getting replaced by a visceral system closer to Bloodborne's
>Online uses a consumable item (cubes) to summon players
>NPC invasions will happen
>>
>>1776065
Lightning maze
>>
>>1777663
Also, I'm pretty sure the narrator in the trailer is going to be the levelling waifu.
>>
>>1777727
going back to leveling waifus after dark souls 1 is the most autistic decision fromsoft ever made. please let me level up without having to go through 2 minutes of loading screens please.
>>
Every souls game by fromsoft felt like an adventure.
This one is only half a year away! This is the most I've been hyped in years.
>>
I'm a little disappointed.
I was hoping it would be more story oriented rather than Dark Souls 4. I could be wrong but I really don't think they're going to be going for a straight forward storytelling like I previously hoped.
>>
>>1776082
>>1776140
That's not a valid excuse. No single company is limited to one type of game/playstyle/everything. It's not like people need another game to spent 500 hours on, shit most people still haven't beat Dark Souls due to it's "difficulty". God forbid we actually get to go to towns and shit and interact with friendly NPCs or players instead of walking around solo being attacked by everything.
>>
>>1777972
there are plenty of other studios making games like that. why would you want the 'dark souls' studio to start doing it too?
>>
>>1777980
>there are plenty of other studios making games like that.
Because the plenty of other studios have all started copying Dark Souls, so they aren't doing that. Also From Software actually makes extremely well designed worlds, we lose out not getting a more interactive in-depth world by allowing them to copy and paste the same format.

Other games are not as creative as From.
>>
The only new dark souls i want is that modern snowy post apocolypse dark souls.
>>
File: lies of plt.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
So many "Souls-like" games have been released for years man. Just give me a good fucking action RPG. I can't wait for Lost Soul Aside.

Shit even kickstarter Bleak Faith is literally another Souls-like game with the same exact format as Souls. Yet somehow people keep eating this shit up. Even 2D indie metroidvania games are all Souls inspired. How is nobody SICK OF THIS
>>
>>1777992
most people dont play souls-likes. they play souls games. of which there hasnt been a new one in like 5 years.
>>
>>1777992
>>1777999
true. most imitators don't really get it right or do their own thing entirely.
>>
>>1778006
>>1777988
WHY WONT any immitators do this >>1777988
>>
>>1778012
They are. Lies of P is in a snowy post apocolypse if you see the trailer.

>>1778006
There is no "getting it right". Imitators copy the format, which is the problem. So you just play a Souls game over and over and over again. Only Indie game that did it well was Blasphemous.
>>
>>1778006
yeah. and this game actually alters the formula by adding open world, mounted combat and stealth. you could probably notice other things too if you are more observant. so i dont get why anyone would cry about it being too formulaic. they are evolving, just not in the way that skyrim fans would like.
>>
>>1776590
Finishing what you started?
>>
>>1778028
yes yes copy the format BUT COPY THE FORMAT IN A SNOWY POST APOCOLYPSE SETTING AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>1778037
>COPY THE FORMAT IN A SNOWY POST APOCOLYPSE SETTIN

IT IS A POST SNOWY POST APOCOLYPSE SETTING, WATCH THE FUCKING TRAILER.

IT IS LITERALLY
SNOWY
>>
>>1778042
WHERE'S THE FUCKING SNOW?????
>>
>>1778054
IT'S IN THE BEGINNING OF THE FUCKING TRAILER
>>
>>1777992
>Lost Soul Aside
Damn, I can't believe this game is still a thing.
>>
>>1777950
Yeah I was kind of hoping with the GRRM writing that it wouldn't be another bleak decayed wasteland setting where you're some cursed silent fag just alone fighting monsters.
>>
>>1777980
Because from soft used to make games that aren't just dark souls? I would kill for a new armored core game or even another evergrace, but no. We're forever stuck with souls games because fuckboys think from soft only made souls borne and sekiro.
>>
>>1778143
soulsfags even had a fit about sekiro
>>
>>1776137
>But I think the king or the valkyre will be the final boss of the game
If it's taking anything from Sekiro, I'm sure there will be multiple paths to take with different final bosses.
>>
>>1778028
>Imitators copy the format, which is the problem.
They copy the combat. Which is fun, but it's nothing new really. Hell, zelda 64 came pretty close to being dark souls combat. The strongest aspect of dark souls IMO was the dungeon crawling and level design. When I first played it it was the first game I'd played it awhile that had multiple moments that actually surprised me. Ash lake being the biggest, was so cool to discover that shit without any kind of guide or waypoint marker.
>>
The fat man is 100% pulling a Miura, isn't he? At least he is doing something.
>>
>>1778168
Also continuing this thought by saying for the love of FUCK I wish fromsoft releases a game without bonfire warping again. I'm serious when I say that the lack of any kind of fast travel for the first half of the game is a big reason why dark souls 1 was so memorable to me. You never really had a feeling of safety. I don't care if some youtube journalist doesn't like getting cursed and having to walk back to some skeleton merchant to get rid of it. That shit is great.
>>
>>1778129
In other words hoping it was not not an RPG.

Yet it's clearly going to be not an RPG.
>>
>>1777992
>Lost Soul Aside
You're a fucking retard if you look forward to this thinking it will be good. You're dazzled by art thinking amateurs even have a basic grasp of game design. They don't. That includes you.
These kind of people simply can't make good games like this, especially when understaffed.
>>
>>1776614
Sekiro is literally L1+R1. Most skills were literally worse than pressing R1.
>>
>NOOO YOU HAVE TO DODGE I'M GOING INSANE
where did this retarded "criticism" come from?
>>
Finally, the next dark souls is out. Hope we'll meet Solaire again.
>>
>>1778178
Wtf are you even trying to say?
>it wouldn't be another bleak decayed wasteland setting where you're some cursed silent fag just alone fighting monsters.

this isn't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>1778421
I like dodging in sekiro more because you can do jumps and slides too. Just dodge rolling is becoming samey at this point. The biggest complaint about sekiro combat I've seen people spout is that it's just a parry simulator, but you've gotta pretty godlike to rely on parries alone
>>
>>1777547
it had a few good ideas and the nature of casual online discussion is that you can bring those things up to 'prove' it's better without ever having to consider the big picture
>>
>>1776060
what's with the >ohhhh?
>>
File: 1601918138952.jpg (54 KB, 630x630)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>1776069
based, also Elite Knight Armor or equivalent.
>>
>>1777992
Hopefully Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise will scratch that itch.
>>
>>1778474
I doubt it, From Software is TERRIBLE at milking their brand recognition. The only recurring character is Patches, and he only got any depth to him in the very last game.
>>
>>1776065
Sword and Board quality
Strength Greatsword
>>
File: 69f.gif (1.74 MB, 519x403)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>1778421
It keeps the gameplay too samey
>Oh, you rolling a cleric? You gotta take off your armor and roll bro.
>Oh, you rolling a rogue? You gotta roll bro! Your armor is perfect for it
>Oh, you rolling a spellcaster? Roll it like you want it baby
>You fighting a dude in armor? ROLL
>You fighting a monster dog with magic farts? ROLL TO WIN
>You fighting God and can't come up with a strategy to beat him? Don't worry bro, the real God is in the roll iframes.
In Sekiro you slide, dash, parry, jump, use your tools against enemies to counter them, sword techniques like ichimonji or mikiri counter and even without builds you end up with a more varied gameplay than Dark Souls.
>>
>>1778081
He got picked up by an actual major company(in china) so the game is going to be huge
>>
>>1776601
sekiro gameplay is actually fun unlike dodge roll r1 ad nauseum
>>
>>1778186
just say you couldnt get past lady butterfly and shut up kek
>>
>>1778600
But they have been selling nearly the same game for many years
>>
>>1778731
It looks like Elden Ring will at least have dash and jump (seen in the trailer), so it should hopefully be better than in Dark Souls 3. Ideally, Elden Ring adapts parts of Sekiro's gameplay to keep combat varied and make it more engaging.
>>
>>1778915
Yeah, hopefully. I feel like weapon arts in DS3 was a step on the right direction but still too tame. Hopefully Elden Ring is coop only and Miyazaki completely forgets about balance.
>>
The real question is, will they fix load times. The 3-5 minute load times on consoles meant playing DS3 on Xbone meant getting to a boss, and if you died 4-6 times, you'd have spent 20-40 minutes staring at a load screen out of the same amount of time playing. Absolute shit and I'm surprised it still sold well.

Too be fair, lots of games have this problem. Witcher III had shot load times, and so does Ass Creed Valhalla, but those also don't expect you to die or have trial and error near as much.
>>
File: 1599326059812.gif (1008 KB, 435x250)
1008 KB
1008 KB GIF
>>1778932
>consoles
buy a pc or a next gen console with SSD dude, stop holding videogames back
>>
>>1778932
Load times should at least be better, and they'll probably program the game to utilize SSDs well (for PC and next-gen players).
If you're playing on the PS4/XBone, you're asking going to get bad performance - but the game will work.
>>
The leaked trailer showed the jump button already if anyone wasn't aware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8kk0I3tkU
>>
i hope it has a point down gesture and dung pies so i can continue making le jolly cooperators cry
>>
>>1776060
It's shit
>>
>>1777980
Like who?
>>
So the kids shattered the Elden Ring right? And the Eternal queen is the girl in the cloak?
>>
>>1776060
Can't explain it very well, no one else thinks this has more of a Lord of the Rings or Tolkien aesthetic than other Fromsoft games? Its also called Elden Ring, could it be the one to rule them all?
>>
>>1776065
Faith with claws
>>
This is kind of dissappointing. I was hoping for a large high fantasy rpg or something with varied combat and mechanics.
I just want a game where I can play a style I want instead of just spam a weapon attack. Combat like Monster Hunter or something but more varied with magic and more weapons, even summoning.
The graphics are mixed, it looks good because it has big scale but the setting has been overused.
>>
>>1779224
I hope it lets me summon 3 phantoms at once again so I can dab on you
>>
>>1776060
Why do they want to pretend sekiro never happened? It’s their best game by far. Was it a commercial failure?
>>
>>1777754
Get a gaming pc and the loading screens will go away plebian
>>
>>1776065
STR as always my friend, but might as well add some magic too
>>
>>1776065
Deprived/Waste of Skin
>>
>>1780375
What the fuck are you talking about ?
>>
>>1780650
There is something special about fighting a bunch of knights in full armor as a skinny zombie dressed in rags that flings feces and punching them to death.
>>
I always like to go mage when given a chance but it’s boring projectile spam in Dark Souls. I doubt it will be much improved here.
>>
>>1778932
>>1778979
They should do what Ghost of Tsushima did and preload while the enemy walks over to finish you off
>>
>>1780684
The leaker who's been 100% correct actually mentioned that they've been really trying to make magic more viable and interesting
>>
File: 0ef.png (60 KB, 353x410)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>I command thee to kneel

I kneel
>>
>>1777980
fromsoft being "the dark souls studio" is the problem. there was a time when they didn't make the same game over and over. at this point, they've become the most creatively bankrupt studio in gaming.
look at how irrelevant harmonix has been since everyone finally got sick of guitar hero and rock band. they released fuser last year, nobody cared and it's already been forgotten. that's where fromsoft is headed if they don't stop milking the same formula over and over again with no variation.
>>
>>1778029
>and this game actually alters the formula by adding open world
yeah, it "alters the formula" by adding the one feature that's more overexposed and played out than the dark souls formula. now it's the same souls game you've been playing since 2009 AND the same ubisoft game you've been playing since 2007 at the same time!
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S JUST DARK SOULS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1776092
Something as unique as Bloodborne and Sekiro.
If they wanted to make DS4, then name it DS4. If you create a new franchise, do something different. Is that hard to understand, dumbfuck?
>>
>>1778918
>Hopefully Elden Ring is coop only and Miyazaki completely forgets about balance.
Fucking this.
>>
>>1776064
George RR Martin? I'm not gonna buy anything associated with that fat fuck.
>>
str greatsword char with horizontal attack on r1
>>
>>1781040
Yeah I wonder if they can even make a decent open world?
>>
>>1781036
> there was a time when they didn't make the same game over and over
AKA as the period Fromsoftware sucked and nobody cared about what they did.
>they've become the most creatively bankrupt studio in gaming.
lol no. They're nowhere near stuff like Assassin's Creed, Pokemon, or Nintendo
>>
I dont get it.
Why are people so hyped about it?
Its just Dark Souls 4.
>>
>>1782177
hurr durr why do people care about "spiritual sequel to amazing game that they like"
>>
>>1776092
To complain. We're on 4chan you're not allowed to like things.
>>
>>1782177
I like Dark Souls. This looks like it could be a lot of fun, much like Dark Souls. What is giving you trouble here, anon?
>>
>>1782177
How are you coping with the fact that Dark Souls is one of the most influential and groundbreaking games of the past 20 years? Does your asshole hurt? Is posting retarded shit like this giving you relief?
>>
>>1776060
I like the new posterboy
The hair are neat
>>
>>1778932
This. Long load times make DS3 unplayable on the very consoles it was expecting to get most of its sales on.

I really like the aesthetics of these games, but I find the combat gets tedious over time, but part of that is the loading. Part of it is the substitution of big life bars and timing rolls during movesets for more deep boss fights though.
>>
File: Elden-Ring-screenshots-3.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>1776060
This shit better have fist weapons.
>>
>>1782793
So was Gears of War, but neither is a RPG ... so it remains a bit of a silly thing to get excited over here.
>>
>>1784228
>Dark Souls
>Not an RPG
>Classes
>Items
>Leveling up
>Bosses
>Grinding
>Story choices with different endings
>Factions
>>
>Haven't bought a brand new game in probably 15 years or so
Yeah I'm getting this on release day
>>
>paying $70 bucks again for DS3
/vrpg/ please, it's just the same shit.
>>
>>1784270
Sounds like action adventure story.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.