[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: farmer-kun.jpg (262 KB, 1200x900)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>
File: 1608709904615.jpg (187 KB, 1200x847)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>1771637
Can't believe he had a cameo in attack on titan
>>
File: Oleg.png (85 KB, 303x278)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>1771637
>You're not important enough to get a portrait
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>1771698
In the end, he will take everything from you
>>
>>1771698
He ploughs the land and then ploughs your wife
>>
>>1771637
>>1771710
>>1771733
still don't get it. i finished the game twice and there wasn't anything about farmers, are you talking about oleg?
>>
>>1771746
Did you romance Valerie any of those times?
>>
>>1771746
Valerie gets knocked up by a farmer in her bad ending
>>
>>1771765
once with val and the other with twins
>>
>>1771642
blonde girls are designed for farmers cock
>>
>>1771778
How the hell does anyone get that ending? You have to fuck up LITERALLY everything in regards to her, i'm 90% sure the retards shitposting haven't even played the game
>>
>>1771782
The meme comes from the fact the ending slide with Valerie as romantic interest mentions she doesn't give you any children (yet). But in her other ending slide she retires from service and gets thoroughly impregnated by a random farmer, which is the same thing that happens to one of the main characters of Attack on Titan.
>>
File: val.png (1.75 MB, 1097x739)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>1771798
weird, i got the ending slide where it says she's known for her kindness and generosity. it's weird that she didn't become LG afterwards, she's much nicer when calmed down.
>>
>>1771791
How is it bad? She has a simple life with a loving man who works the soil and she has beatiful children, arguably the Hellknight ending is the bad ending since she becomes a complete lawtist.
>>
>>1771814
Is there some place were you can see all ending slides? Maybe with their requirements as well.
>>
Imagine actually being a citizen in your barony/kingdom.
>get buttfucked by bandits
>get buttfucked by trolls
>get buttfucked by magical exploding monsters (twice)
>get buttfucked by barbarians
>watch as your so called leader comes into your house and just takes all your food
All in the space of a year.
>>
>>1771637
I thought your romance with Valerie mentions your future heir and such? Not that I've done it, I usually go goats or Nyrissa for kino.
>>
>>1773749
I mean, at least you still have a home, and will get upgraded for free when your Baron becomes richer, even. When it was a no-mans-land you wouldn't even have a roof above your head.
>>
>>1773823
I can't think of a single dialog where I could have credibly hit on Valerie, the only obvious romance line I noticed was Octavia and Regongar (didn't get the kineticist dlc)
>>
Regongar is fucking useless.
>>
>>1774182
He is literally the best general stat wise and one of the better tanks in the game. His racial passive that kills him all the time is what brings him down from being one of the best companions as far as pure gameplay goes
I also like his terrible puns
>>
>>1774182
wos wrong with him
he hits hard and can mirror image, what else do you want
>>
>>1773749
All of that already happened before the MC gets there, people were already living in such conditions around the stolen lands but at least the baron/king fixes all that shit in 3 to 4 years. If you survived by that time you are probably wealthy even as a farmer or landowner.
>>
>>1774243
I didn't use Regongar, what does his passive do?
>>
>>1774248
He is half orc so instead of falling unconscious when his hp drops below 0 he keeps fighting for one more turn. And when he gets whacked in that turn he usually dies for good
>>
File: sucker.png (115 KB, 712x118)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
thanks for the money sucker
>>
>>1773283
There's a video on Youtube with all the companion ending slides but no flags are seen
>>
>>1773823
She mentions not being in any hurry to give you one
>>
File: 1607746767981.jpg (55 KB, 712x706)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>mfw sword saint build finally comes online
UUUUAAAAAH I'M CRITING AAAA I'M GONNA CRIT
>>
>>1774280
>becomes immune to crits
heh... nothin' personel kiddo....
>>
>>1771791
It was actually pretty fucking easy to get that ending earlier on in the release of the game because to access Valerie's quests you had to read a letter you got sent in your capital, and that shit could expire really fast. You'd go back after an adventure and just get a message like "There came a letter, but it got lost in our many stack of papers". Bam, you no longer even start Valerie's quest. I went my first playthrough without barely even learning what her deal was.
>>
>>1774358
I fucking hated this about NWN2.
>build for crit or sneak
>80% of enemies are crit and sneak immune
>ineffectually scratch away at enemies while the sorcerer laughs and cleans up the encounter with Itano's Greater Missile Massacre all day
>>
>>1774358
How often does that actually happen though?
>>
>Picked flirty/romantic dialog every chance I get
>Kanerah and Kalikke ending still only has them as friends while mc is not really mentioned
>Octavia ending is her being a noble, mc not really mentioned
>Valerie i loyal, but sadly not a lesbo
>Salad queen becomes an ally, but no romance
>The only ending that has hints of romance is Jaethal despite her not having any flirty/romantic dialog options i the game
>>
>>1774399
That was so fucking annoying. And then MotB does the same exact shit.
>>
>>1774535
>Salad queen becomes an ally, but no romance
I assume you mean Nyrissa but she is a romance option. iirc you just need to research curses, not romance anyone else and not be that much of a simp.
>>
>>1774555
What about Octavia? Is it impossible to romance her without getting the cuck involved? Because Iflirted with her at every chance, including taking her to bed. But once the ending came there was no mention of the mc.
Same with the goat twins. Killed their father and made the two of them friendly with eachother. But the nothing in the ending.
>>
>>1774589
Seems like you are clueless in love buddy, don't worry, farmer-kun will take care of your women.
>>
>>1774589
There's definitely endings for being with Octavia and getting the cuck to fuck off or fucking the twins and marrying both but I'm not as sure on them or why you got nothing.
>>
>>1774555
>not be that much of a simp.
How much exactly?
>>
In comparison to main game chapters, about how long is Varnhold's Lot? I just finished Season Of Bloom & wanna get this out of the way before Varnhold Vanishing starts
>>
>>1774662
Don't offer to let her destroy your kingdom like a spineless cuck or tell her to fuck off just say "Sorry, I care about you but I can't let you do this."
>>
>>1774555
How strict are the requirements for that ending exactly?
>>
>>1774647
Just like in real life.
>>1774653
I'm assuming i failed the octavia romance because I let the slaves burn.
No idea why the twins failed though. I looked it up after I beat the game, and it seems like I did their quest the right way.
>>
>>1774676
>Research every curse
>Never ever be rude or extremely confrontational with her
>Get the real briar before her and then give it to her on goodwill
>>
File: 1597571904729.jpg (155 KB, 1370x811)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>1773749
>>
>>1774777
I'll never understand why Nyrissa gets a pass for all the shit she does, not to mention she looks disgusting.
>>
>>1774811
Her pussy tastes like maple syrup and smells like freshly cut grass
>>
>>1774811
You are a gay.
>>
>>1774813
I'm just imagining stinging nettles and her beard of thorns stabbing you.
>>
>>1774859
Stinging nettles on your cock and balls just makes it that much more exciting.
>>
Stone Call is such a game changer, how can meleecels compete?
>>
>>1774811
people keep calling her ugly but she ticks a LOT of boxes for me
>>
>>1774811
I know lawtists absolutely love pretending the concept of mitigating factors doesn't exist and isn't observed by every actual law outside of fundamentalist muslim countries, but there's a difference between committing a murder because you shot a person in front of you and committing a murder because someone nailed you by the skin to a bed of thorns, put a gun in your hand and a blindfold on, drugged the living shit out of you and then told you to pull the trigger on the obscured figure in front of you or they're never letting you go.

And considering the actual mastermind is right there and she's offering to get back at him now that you've taken off her blindfold, I'll never understand how people prioritize killing Nyrissa over the LK as if letting Nyrissa make up for what she did is some great injustice.
>>
File: file.png (602 KB, 400x565)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>1775071
some people just aren't chad enough for purification / conquest / rape
>>
I'm making a chaotic evil mad dog barbarian waifu.
Any sugestion as to what to respec my companions to?
>>
File: shitpostking.jpg (88 KB, 956x332)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>1774811
>I'll never understand why Nyrissa gets a pass for all the shit she does.
That's because she doesn't anon.

The Nyrissa Redemption ending requires:
> a good natured baron strong enough to survive nyrissa
> who is smitten for nyrissa the moment they meet
> who comes to feel true love for nyrissa regardless of the horrible shit she does to people
> who treats nyrissa well every single time they meet
> who is not only good natured, but good natured in a way to save tristian from nyrissa's manipulations before knowing about it all
> who is willing to ignore a second potential season of bloom within his kingdom to fight the barbarians and save armag before he goes insane
> a baron who, by the way, has great knowledge of magic, enough to pick up on obscure curses like taturk's, vordakai's, and armag's as they come
> and also a baron who will spend decades of his kingdom's income on curse research projects with no real gain whatsoever until the end
> and let's not forget that every single point of this journey was personally enabled by the true antagonist, who allowed Tartuccio to find the Briar, who personally helped you kill the bloom and made you aware at all of Nyrissa's background during the Season of Bloom
> all of this culminating in the most saccharine, fake ending possible. everything is solved. love conquers all. no consequences whatsoever.

The Nyrissa Redemption ending is not the 'real ending'. It's the fake ending. One that exists just outside the horizon to illustrate just how well and truly fucked Nyrissa was. It's an old archetype of storytelling. The antagonist creates a curse, but curses can only be so strong when you give the heroes a one in a million chance to succeed. The Lantern King cursed Nyrissa with the loss of her ability to Love and bade her become a monster, and the only out he was to find someone who somehow falls in love with Nyrissa anyway.
>>
>>1774555
There is also a Nyrissa ending where she isn't a romance option. You just offer her an alliance against the Lantern King. It's super kino.
>>
File: price of turnips.png (659 KB, 2300x1900)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>1775136
what can I say
flower pussy
>>
>>1775155
funnily enough that choice gets her to aid you in the final battle but doesn't lock you into any ending, you can still get them all, except the romance option ofc
>>
>spend two rest periods slogging through boggards
>always get TPKd at the dungeon boss
>there is nothing of note inside
>that or maybe I just got cucked out of a perception check
For all the mounds of shit the game throws at, I've become completely numb to loot, because apparently the devs decided that you will only ever have generic +1 items in Act 1.
Game yet again feels hamstringed by the constraints of its system.
>>
>>1775162
yes but if you ally nyrissa and do anything but continued rebellion against the Lantern King, she'll occasionally haunt your nightmares since you betrayed her
>>
>>1775155
Can you still yeet the lantern king for all the shit he have done, or do you must fuck the salad to actually punish him in any level?
>>
>>1775155
That's the ending I got.
I wanted to make a new game just to romance her for real. But it seems like it's to much of a hassle to get it.
>>
>>1775183
You can, the difference is that without the romance, the LK gets completely depowered and becomes a low level fey, which means he could theoretically reach his same power level once again, but it will be several millennia in the future, if. If you romance her, you get a chance to just simply off him for good, no chance at comebacks.
>>
>>1775183
you can't kill him. that would require the curse. but when you fight the lantern king with evil nyrissa she reveals that the whole thing where he's laughing it off and offering you heraldship is a farce. he's took a beating and is greatly diminished already. he'll have to go back to the first world and lick his wounds, giving you and nyrissa time to restore your kingdom, net you sweet new powers+immortality and consolidate your base. nyrissa isn't certain on long term victory but i think you're set for it. its a kino rebellion ending where your kingdom has a 'great enemy' that seethes at it from afar and might fuck you up from time to time. but frankly the baron bested lantern king once, he'll do it again and again. i like it better than the secret ending because it doesn't feel as forced or as perfect. plus it sets the kingdom as a place in golarion with potential future conflicts and stories to tell.
>>
>>1775175
nah it's just visions of her being killed over and over by a jobberwock, but I suppose you could call it that
t. got that ending
>>
>>1775207
not so far, the lantern king is still a demigod. fey don't reset levels because they die, they only become diminished. but he's hurt alright. odds are he'll still take thousands of years to strike back at you again because that's just a thing the lantern king does.
>>
File: 1616831904145.jpg (298 KB, 680x649)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>1775136
>mfw Lantern King's joke all along was on people simping for Nyrissa
fucking chad
>>
>>1775085
>purification / conquest / rape
I would if she looked like that.
>>
I've finally got 20 on stability, so how do I finally unlock a new advisor position? No new events are showing up.
>>
so far I've built shrines + herbalists in every new village
this is a good thing to do right?
>>
>>1775327
iirc you need the advisor to tell you on their relevant level up event that they have their hands full and you should hire a new guy for doing this and that. If you need is a warden then you should get military to III then your general will tell you to hire someone to deal with barony security
>>
>>1775136
>The Nyrissa Redemption ending is not the 'real ending'. It's the fake ending. One that exists just outside the horizon to illustrate just how well and truly fucked Nyrissa was.
Nice TED talk but you're wrong, there are tons of (Alignment) Dialogue choices that make it clear that this is really the game's outlook.

>Tell Tristian he'd better fucking make up for all the horror and death he created
Neutral Evil.

>Kill the teleportation terrorist gnome after she gets resurrected because of all the death and horror she created
Chaotic Evil.

>Execute the pregnant woman for trying to make a deal with a literal demon lord that would've birthed something evil and lethal into the world
Lawful Evil. The game won't even let you do it.

The game really does have this insane story book mentality, it's not commentary.
>>
>>1775363
Ah, so I don't actually need to level the stats to 20 to get the new advisors?
>>
>>1775357
nope, your general asks for you to get a warden and your warden asks you to get a spymaster and so on and so forth
>>
>>1775373
At each increment of 20 the stats level, once they get to level 4 (80 in that stat and the level up support projects completed) you get the dialogue to hire a new advisor. BTW, at level 8 the advisor in charge of loyalty gets a project that cuts level project times in half. Really, really useful.
>>
>choose boon to start with 17k gold
>get 5 levels of exp instead
>have 1000g
>mercs cost 12k each
good thing i made a sword and board fighter but that's kinda weird
>>
>>1775391
Thanks, by the way, is there someone who can replace tristian? I don't trust that moralfag piece of shit.
>>
>>1775380
but I want teleportation circles right? those are unlocked at Arcane 2 arent they
>>
>>1775414
Tsanna is best
Shandra and mercs are other options
>>
>>1775414
There's Shandra Mervey, one of the three potential emissaries you can choose from, and Tsanna, whom you won't meet for quite a while. If you didn't pick Shandra over Lander and Kassil you'll have to restart or deal with Tristian.
>>
>>1775446
Kay, final question. I'm putting off doing a just reward so that I can fuck around and build up my kingdom, as that was what attracted me to this game. Is that ok or should I go do the quest?
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (71 KB, 640x645)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>1775446
WHY FUCK DO PEOPLE ALWAYS BRING UP MERCENARIES FOR ADVISORS? THEY INFLICT A -4 PENALTY ON ALL ROLLS AND HAVE NO UNIQUE PROJECTS. HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME?
>>
File: sad.jpg (214 KB, 746x718)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>1775449
I guess I'll just have to deal with him.
>>
>>1775415
I think so, yeah, don't member. But what I do remember is you need to level up your high priest to get the court wizard position
>>
>>1775456
>don't take shandra as an envoy
>kill Tsanna
>kill traitorboy
Literally no other option
>>
File: 1595272632171.png (496 KB, 692x1024)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>1775456
heh it was worse at launch when mercs couldn't be advisors at all, when I killed Tristian I was left without one advisor until the end of the game, sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do
>>
>>1775478
The Tristian situation actually forced me into some roleplay. Making the hard decision to spare his life because I had no one else to take his position was exactly the kind of thing a ruler might have to do from time to time.
>>
>>1774813
>>1774857
>>1775007
the reason you betas are attracted to her is because she grows a better beard than you.
>>
File: fairees.png (526 KB, 2300x1900)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>1775489
nah bro I just want that fey pussy so we can have a bunch of immortal half-breed demigod children
I want to see her belly SWELL with my offspring
basically
I want to give her my fuckin SEED if you catch my meaning
you know
I want to EJACULATE MY SPERM IN HER MAGICAL FAIRY CERVIX AND GET HER SUPER PREGNANT
>>
Anyone else bothered by the fact that the game has 0 reactivity to your race & class? Or am i an autist for not being able to enjoy this game for this single reason?
>>
>>1775502
There is some buy it's irrelevant. At least it's better in WotR
>>
File: 1621062531326.png (611 KB, 787x952)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>1775488
>Obtain mythical artifact of untold power that can clean an entire settlement in an instant by killing a traitor but get forced into contacting medieval HR to find you a new advisor
>Spare a traitor that was actively working behind my back to undermine my efforts, lose said artifact and get moralized by a hypocrite faggot
Nah, bro, a ruler would kill him and find some other lapdog to deal with community problems.
>>
>>1775502
for the scale this game operates at, and considering it's their first game it's reasonable
besides
why wouldnt you want to play as a chad LAWFUL GOOD HUMAN MALE FIGHTER
>>
>>1775508
i play as autist lawful neutral elf male fighter instead
>>
>>1775508
Because I prefer playing as a lawful evil half elf Judge Dredd.
>>
File: kothigh.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1500)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>1775454
Could someone please answer me?
>>
>>1775507
I destroyed the Eye because fuck that thing, lawful good chads represent.
>>
>>1775515
doing this right now but it's a sword saint not fighter
>>
>>1775523
I kept it because holy shit I could use this kind of power, lawful evil brads represent
>>
>>1775522
I can't remember what the time constraint is but there is one, better to get that quest done now. Also, most buildings are a waste of BP until much later in the game. Teleportation circles/mages towers are obvious exceptions, and there are others.
>>
>>1775522
I think you have to do that quest before entering Womb of Lamashtu during Season of Bloom. Or at least that makes sense from the plot perspective
>>
>>1774543
there was an epic rogue thing in MotB where you could make enemies that are precision immune vulnerable to sneak attack anyway
no love for falchion builds in the end though IIRC
>>
>>1774811
Nyrissa romance is the most self-aggrandizing one, like you can turn a hundred-thousand-year-old ho into a housewife
>>
File: 1601883428028.png (683 KB, 1695x1200)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>1775524
Is this you?
>>
Okay so I am starting to notice something that might be a problem for my chaotic evil playthough .
I just killed Octavia and her cuck because why not. And I am also going to kill niggerman when I meet him, and Tristan as well, if the game will actually let me this time.
And Kesten will also die to owlbears, and since I am going to pick selfish and cruel options, several advisors will probably leave me as well.
Is it even possible to deal with kingdom management without picking choices your character would not?
>>
>>1775577
>murderhobo
why would your character even care about the kingdom?
>>
File: Paladini.jpg (53 KB, 473x670)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
which are the best bulding to prioritize in my kingdom? do i specialize a town for a certan stat? I´m a lawfull good paladin
>>
>>1775591
You want a notice board as a lawful, everything else is pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things and used to make some quick stat points.
>>
>>1775591
Notice boards for quest completion bonus, the unique crafter buildings, magic circles.
>>
>>1775591
Bulletin boards in every town
Some shrines early are useful
Other than that it doesn't really matter
>>
File: pathfinder kingmaker tips.png (949 KB, 2434x3648)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>1775591
>>
File: 20210517211214_1.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>want to kill this bandit
>assume he's a gnome because he's smol
Nope, actual child soldiers up in here.
>>
File: 20210517164047_1.jpg (613 KB, 1920x1080)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>1775644
Oops, wrong screenshot. Previous one was about the box-moving puzzle that I easily solved.
>>
>>1775646
That's just Owlcat being lazy
>>
>>1775583
Nope. But it's game over if I don't.
>>
>>1775646
it's weird cause bandits do have racial traits but i think they all show as human
like elven bandits are immune to sleep and orc ones have diehard
>>
>>1775606
can you build only shrines in an effort to bring up your arcane asap and get teleport circles?
>>
>>1775667
>settings
>kingdom management
>off
only thing you will lose are artisans and interactions that a murderhobo would not care about, anyways you can just fucking use mercs as advisors
>>
Is there any hidden stuff you can do with the Spriggans like how you vassalise Tartuk?
>>
>>1775676
I start pretty much every playtrough by plopping down monument in the middle of town and 4 shrines around it. Then you are left with 4 slots for stocks/bulletin board/herbalists shops
>>
>>1775646
nice transgender MC
>>
File: purge.png (168 KB, 500x213)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>1775646
Valerie Skywalker
>>
>>1775540
Just Reward doesn't fail for a long ass time. I think it was right before meeting with Armag for me. Been a while so I don't remember exactly, but you have a VERY long time to get to the verdant chambers.
>>
>>1775722
But don't you know by then that Guardian of the Bloom is Nyrissa? Why would you go to the Verdant chambers solo of that is the case?
>>
>>1775730
To please your flower waifu
>>
>>1775730
Yeah, you do. It was very weird. I was playing a character that was not going to help Nyrissa at all so was never going to go to the Verdant Chambers. I remember thinking at least half a dozen times "how has this not failed yet?"
>>
Man, why is Find Traps still bugged. It does absolutely fucking nothing. I just want things to work. :<
>>
File: Chad Howard.jpg (63 KB, 896x896)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1774258
>tfw you out "nothing personnel" Darven
>>
>Get to act 2
>Get introduced to kingdom management
>Head starts spinning
>Alt+f4
>Download kingdom management mod
>make every project/event only take 1 day to solve
>Make it so I can access kingdom management from anywhere
>make it so I don't skip time when starting a project
>Give myself infinite BP
Thank you modders.
>>
>>1775772
Eventually I gave myself infinite crisis points after I saw the game throwing me literally unwinnable problems my advisors did not have the stats to handle despite what I considered to be having been on top of everything regarding kingdom management so far.
>>
>>1775772
>Head starts spinning at shitty skill check card game
>>
the virgin bullet-biter Vs THE CHAD DARVEN ENJOYER
>>
>>1775806
Based scatman
>>
>some chick wants me to meet her alone to be victim to an obvious trap
>some other chick wants me to meet her alone to take a portal to hell to deal with her family issues
>I'm responsible for a pathetically poor and unstable polity
>various people want me to solve problems in places that I don't even control and have never been to
It's true, the beginning of Act 2 is stressful and unpleasant.
>>
>>1775780
>throwing me literally unwinnable problems my advisors did not have the stats to handle
I also made it so I had 100% chance of succeeding every project, so it was fine.
>>1775783
Not so much the skill check, but managing it.
I didn't want to fail and get a game over and have to reload a save from hours back because I build the wrong buildings, or picked the wrong problems/opportunities.
Not sure how strict it is, since I never bothered giving it a try though.
>>
>>1775839
If you have a brain in your head you won't just lose all of a sudden.
>since I never bothered giving it a try
But maybe you don't...
>>
>>1775839
The kingdom management in this game is lame as fuck but you sound like a massive fucking faggot my dude.
>>
Realizing how much XP you get for really high skill checks has kind of hurt kingmaker fundamentally for me
like I got to Pitax and there are these quests where you talk to nerds and give them evidence etc so they'll side with you, and each piece of relevant info you've gathered lowers the skill check to convince them. But I don't want to lower the skill check, I want the XP, so I skip everything and just pound their ass with persuasion and intimidate and take 70k XP every time.
>>
>>1775756
it's not bugged though, I get the bonus to perception just fine
>>
>>1775839
zoomers, everyone
>>
>>1775839
You know you can just set kingdom management to effortless.
>>
>>1775839
I've never softlocked a game that has these kind of stakes, they devs always make it easy enough that mongs can't actually lose because of it like the time limit in Fallout
And the kingdom management rules for making time exist, I always want to finish up the painful main quest dungeons quickly (game time wise) so I can go back home and pump more ranks to keep up with the problem DCs instead of spamming rest with 30 rations.
>>
>>1775851
Show me where, please. It doesn't show up in the stat on your character sheet, nor does it show up in the log when you actually make a check. Nor is it a hidden bonus that has you succeed checks you appear to roll lower than. There is no bonus anywhere.
>>
File: 1321544521.jpg (653 KB, 2560x1440)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
>>1775870
it's an added bonus to the check only for traps, so you're right that the description is technically wrong
here harrim has +11 to find a hidden container, and +12 to find a trap, he had find traps wand caster lvl 3 (so+1) during both, nothing else changed
>>
>>1775400
>choose boon to start with 17k gold
Say what now? There's boons?
>>
>>1775944
Jesus, and I thought I was being pretty thorough in my testing. Owlcat, please. Thanks, anon, for enlightening me.
>>
>>1775971
roguelike mode
if you die and restart and load your old save when making a new character you get a random boon based on how far you got in the dungeon
example
>all characters get 36% more exp
>start with 20k gold
>your main gets +2 to all saving throws
>random magical 2h weapon from floor 24
>>
>Will save 14 vs 17: Success!
This is mind-bogglingly retarded, how do I make the game display the full modified saving in the throw popup text?
>>
>>1775990
Saves are bugged for the Turn Based overhead display. Attacks work, but saves are just wrong. Don't count on it ever getting fixed.
>>
File: 1459441378650.jpg (35 KB, 640x640)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>sword saint can choose two handed weapon
>spell combat needs a hand free
>>
>>1775985
Fuck, was hoping for something base game that I missed like PoE2's system
>>
Also, can I get a qrd on how the dex armor penalty works? Does max dex penalty not apply to attack rolls (and only to dodge AC) as long as you're proficient with the armor type?
>>1775997
I mean it gets logged correctly in the combat log, how hard can it be?
>>
>>1775522
Shouldn't that cat be freezing its nuts off?
>>
File: questioning manul.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1776031
Why would it?
Cats can survive winter in the wild perfectly fine.
>>
>>1776044
There's winter, and then there's low pressure high altitude winter with no cover.
>>
for a pure vivisectionist is feral mutagen+reach weapon the way to go? what are the alternatives? i've completed the game once as a pure sorcerer and now i want to try some classes in the roguelike but my only experience with alchemist is
>click bomb
>click enemy
>win
and vivi seems pretty interesting with crit and a lack of the class feature but light armor makes me nervous
>>
>350 gold to absolutely cuck Old Sycamore
Communal Delay Poison was a mistake.
>>
>>1776012
spell combat is okay but not the best feature of the class, same for spellstriking
what is powerful is the arcane pool buffs to the weapon and having access to mirror image and other arcane personal buffs
>>
>>1776155
>enemy has poison, level drain, etc
>get spells and potions against them
fight fire with fire
>>
>>1775327
You don't unlock it from getting it to 20, you unlock it from getting another one to 60 and getting the rank 3 quest. All the advisor stats unlock a second advisor except economy
>>
File: 512372131654.png (56 KB, 1337x385)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>1776022
>Also, can I get a qrd on how the dex armor penalty works? Does max dex penalty not apply to attack rolls (and only to dodge AC) as long as you're proficient with the armor type?
armor max dex bonus only affects AC you can get from dex, it doesnt affect anything else
>>
>>1776097
finesse claws work too
>>
>>1776203
Also athletics and mobility skill checks >>1776022
>>
>>1776223
max dex bonus is different thing from armor check penalty
>>
>>1776208
finesse claws you mean like the rogue feat that gives you dex>damage? i guess i could multiclass
>>
>>1776097
a full sneak attack class will always be better dual wielding
>>
>>1776274
i don't think you need a rogue dip for weapon finesse but i guess it could work if you really want uncanny dodge+debilitating injury
>>
>>1776339
hmm so play Vivi like a rogue then? but where will i get finesse wielding to add my dex to damage and not just hit (weapon finesse)? or do i skip that? it feels wrong to not have your primary stat give you passive damage bonuses
>>1776357
no not for finesse but at level 3 rogues can choose a weapon (dagger, claw, light mace etc) and he will then add his dex not only to hit but also to damage
>>
Any reason to take the 3 defaults mercs the dwarf gives you at the start of the DLC instead of just making custom mercs? Also how long is Varnholds Lot? Like 6 hours?
>>
>>1776374
Nah
Make your own guys
At least you will be sure what they can do
And i heard that they suck balls
>>
>>1776374
8 hours i think?
Its quite short
>>
>>1776397
A full team's worth or just 3? Figured since there were 3 default ones, that I'll pick up 2 companions along the way or Maegar joins
>>
>>1776411
You get to make only 3 mercs
Varn and his wizard are mandatory
>>
File: 1623252823584m.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1776429
>>1776404
Thanks lads
>>
>>1776367
>it feels wrong to not have your primary stat give you passive damage bonuses
maybe but it's insignificant compared to sneak dice
>>
What even happens if Valerie wins the duel with Fredero?
>>
>>1775085
Absolute kino.
>>1775251
Beta.
>>
>>1776463
He just talks some shit like
>you always were more prune to barbaric strength then fine art
And fucks off as usual
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.39 MB, 883x1123)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Damn, bros. She really is thicc.
>>
File: 1321654787.jpg (169 KB, 585x1197)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>1776469
>>
>>1776463
He seethes at her and she still gets her face slashed.
>>
>>1776463
You can actually kill him if she wins. Iirc you can tell her to finish him off and she does.
>>
>>1776469
She's gay or worse.
>>
I finished Act I and I just don't feel it.
You spend a dozen hours doing an extended fetch quest and murderhoboing things with like two people that actually reside in the Stolen Lands to interact with, and now you're thrown into some dubious political intrigue for a bunch of entitled degenerates you have no reason to care about, and who have no reason to trust you with something important in turn.
Will the ancient evil please awaken already?
>>
>>1776535
It already has
>>
>>1776550
That's comforting.
I bet the dryad did this.
>>
Invulnerable Rager DR is way more useful than I thought. With the anti-fatigue belt mobs rarely get through Amiri's temp hp. Especially when you cheese the stacking with the 3/- dr full plate. Pretty neat.
>>
>>1776674
Could have dipped into Oracle with the Lame curse at lvl 10 (oracle curse grows with oracle level + half of other class levels) to get fatigue immunity + a revelation from Flame to offset the movespeed penalty. Being free to use a proper belt is probably worth 1 bab.
>>
>>1776674
still far inferior to sneak attack immunity
>>
>>1776709
I don't use CotW. I don't care for it.
>>
File: 1622612733132.jpg (33 KB, 680x450)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1776670
>>
>>1776670
Feys goes into the mass grave with the gnomes, the greenskins, the halflings and the kobolds
>>
>>1774258
I always Linxia and him after getting the money. Even as a lawful good paladin I still kill them all for being such insufferable assholes. All the expensive magical loot from the knights and the gold is just payment for putting up with them and the suffering of my citizens as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>1776781
You had me until the kobolds.
>>
>>1776674
>>1776755
I don't get why everyone thinks base barb is worse than invulnerable rager
lvl 20 Invulnerable rager = 10 DR
lvl 20 Barbarian = 5 DR + sneak attack immunity
>>
>>1776808
You can stack more DR with barb iirc
The DR rage power can be taken multiple times
>>
>>1776808
1. Sneak immunity isn't that great in my experience. I personally do not value it highly from a class ability that has a chance of not working if you're outleveled.
2. You can get flank immunity from dipping Archaeologist or wearing the robes which is basically sneak attack immunity for almost all purposes
3. The build is 12 IR / 8 Stalwart for for 17/- before gear. This becomes at least 24/- with extremely modest gear and pupts 20 barb to absolute shame
4. These are just, like, my opinions, man.
>>
>>1776818
same for regular barb
>>
>>1776824
5. DR happens before the Unfair damage modifier so every point of DR is effectively doubled
>>
>>1776824
> The build is 12 IR / 8 Stalwart for for 17/- before gear.
I'm gonna need your math on that...
12 IR = 6 /-
8 SD = 3 /-
>>
>>1776824
>DR stacks in Kingmaker
What the fuck. There's a reason it explicitly does not in tabletop.
>>
>>1776838
12 IR = 6
Rage powers = 6
Stalwart = 3
Defensive powers = 2
---
17/-

adamantine full plate = 3/-
dwarven shield = 2/-
ring of... something (forgetting the name) = 2/-
---
24/-

plenty of more dr/- gear in the game
>>
>>1776848
only flat dr stacks. things like stoneskin and legendary prop don't. it's a fun build
>>
>>1776824
>I personally do not value it highly from a class ability that has a chance of not working if you're outleveled.
It's the "never flatfooted" that is important. and you get it super fucking early as a regular barb. it means you can never get destroyed by rogue archers and any other shit on first round
Now I agree that IR+SD ends up the better tank, but my original point was about pure barb vs pure IR
>>
File: 1609689898630.png (2.37 MB, 2129x2807)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>1776799
mennnnnssssssssss lovesssss koboldssssssss
>>
>>1776799
Kobold sympathizers get the rope.
>>
>>1776869
Communal Protection from Arrows is infinitely better at that task than the class ability, imo. The only thing I value that ability on is some sort of virgin dex tank and that'd get it from Archaeologist. Barb doesn't really get a whole lot from it in this game.
>>
>>1776870
LUFFF
>>
File: good ending.png (627 KB, 1089x283)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>1776880
shut the fuck up lol
>>
File: WHITE POWER SYMBOL.png (524 KB, 953x789)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>1776928
the toxoplasmosis has completely set in
I want spare the kobolds (and mites) during the sycamore
I want to give the kobolds quarter in my domain
I spared Tartuk, but I want that bastard as a vassal
I want the kobolds within the bounds of my control
I am king not just of men, but of the fey and the dragons
I rule all
they are my subjects
and through force or through words they WILL bend their various knees
>>
>Harrim sperging out at a statue of Torag
>Ekundayo telling him to chill the fuck out because "Its just a statue bro"
Why is Harrim such a autist
>>
>>1777134
Because he is shit at smithing and instead of practice and improved he decide to whine about it and turn into a doomer
>>
>>1777134
It's what happens when you're trapped between worship of the god of crafting and building and the god of decay and breaking down, plus his entire backstory comes down to his inability to craft.
>>
>>1777134
Ekun is pretty based desu
>>
>>1777134
He's such a fucking doomer who pretty much goes "God I wish that were me." When Ekun talks about how Kargadd bite off his wife's head and stomped his child right in front of him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (665 KB, 524x683)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
It isn't easy to use on rtwp, but damn the cleave line can be satisfying.
>>
File: 1622456716337.png (483 KB, 1063x234)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>1777185
>>
Did you kill the troll kids? Does it ever make a difference?
>>
>>1777210
You find them much, much later on, they attack you to take revenge for killing their dad but since they're still just troll cubs they basically implode. If you have Ekun with you, he says he was right after all.
>>
File: doomer dwarf.png (2.43 MB, 1920x1080)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>1777134
Some things just can't be helped, anon.
>>
The only based companion is jubilost, he is the only one who know how to run a kingdom
>>
File: 1602171491034.png (237 KB, 1000x577)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>1777229
>>
File: you are a maggot.png (527 KB, 1235x911)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>1777229
my MC would sexually molest, rape, and impregnate your MC
>>
>>1771637
>tfw I have the same name as one of the farmers
Finally some fucking recognition.
>>
>want to murder that fucking faggot Tristian
>have to keep him alive because he's my only councillor
>>
>>1777272
anon I'm only in ch. 2
tristian is such a good swell priest... bro how could he be bad
>>
>>1777279
I'm sick of hearing about "Sarenrae this Sarenrae that"
Fuck your goddess
>>
>>1777286
oh I see
you don't feel serenrae's light
>>
>>1777291
Groetus awaits, bitch.
>>
File: 1618689921105.png (238 KB, 425x241)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>1777279
>>
>>1777272
No bully
>>
>>1777306
Why do you have a black guy in your party
>>
>>1777279
he cute and hetero, thats a problem
>>
>>1777383
it's 2021
>>
>>1777383
because he's whiter than you
>>
>>1776472
Is that fanart?
>>
File: shieldwallfeatguy.png (1.3 MB, 692x1024)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>1777134
Harrim has one of the best character arcs in the game. His initial conversion towards Groetus came from a wrong place, ie he felt that nihilism was the answer to being unable to fit into society. But in his following quests he discovers his inability to create is what the dwarves themselves consider a divine gift, the ability to bring an end to things so they can be created anew. While the dwarves think its a gift from Torag, Harrim sees it as a gift from Groetus. Just like that Harrim stumbled upon the deepest truth of the Pathfinder setting: its cyclical nature. The universe ends, so that it begins anew. That will eventually give him meaning, rather than just an excuse to doom all day.
>>
>>1777383
Ekun is a great archer. Also you can discourage him from race mixing so he'll live a productive and loveless life devoted to killing trolls.
>>
>>1777480
The troll slayer storyline is just too kino to pass up
>>
Is a full divine caster essential? Would an Inquisitor fit all the needs?
>>
>>1777542
You really need the buffs on time, especially delay poison communal and death ward
>>
>>1777449
no it's official
>>
>>1777542
by the time an inquisitor gets 1 FoM a cleric will have had 3 for like two chapters
>>
>>1777558
Does some part of Paizo using woke part of the studio to cover their coomerism?
>>
>>1777613
I guess it's not problematic to be hot if you're the hot lesbian goddess of love and beauty
>>
Gee I hope my Varn General has some kinda happy ending
>>
>>1771814
You should romance Valerie!
>>
>>1777705
Well she is still crawling for her brother's dick.
>>
>>1777476
yup Harrim is easily my most favorite character, loved his arc and always had him in my party
gonna miss him in WOTR
>>
should I keep Jaethal as inquisitor cause it kind of seems like a shit class
>>
>>1777823
you should keep her in your bedchambers
>>
>>1777823
>inquisitor
>shit class
>>
File: it's that time once again.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>
>>1777888
Hope you have blind fight motherfucker
>>
>>1777823
it's not the best class because of how judgment works but it's still viable if you know what you're doing
>>
>>1777905
what if I'm a retard that doesn't know what he's doing?
>>
>>1777272
Tsana is our only hope
>>
>>1777911
>what if I'm a retard that doesn't know what he's doing?
same as every other companion then respec her into a class with a smilodon
>>
Should I use CotW mod for first time playthrough?
>>
>>1777914
Unfortunately I didn't know she could replace him.
>>
File: 1591384441113.png (676 KB, 800x600)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>Willas claps your cheeks so hard, you both destroy the tavern room
>>
>>1777888
easily my least favorite chapter in the game, I just turn down the difficulty to story mode when I get to Lamashtu's Womb

also nice trips
>>
man I was really hoping the blasphemy/dictum/etc spells would shit on mandragora swarms with their bad will saves but they actually do fucking nothing because they're technically 21 hit dice
as far as I can tell the only will save besides that which works on stuff that's immune to mind-affecting is slow, but one of them fucking always manages to roll a 19-20 save
>>
>>1778175
I'm gonna heighten slow to level 6-7, if one of them rolls 20 to save I'm uninstalling
>>
>>1778187
just burn then with fireball or with jubilost bomb
>>
>>1778246
they have 50% resistance to aoe and over 250 HP, even a maximized empowered horrid wilting won't 1-shot the the ones that hit their high fort save and then they move and drain the shit out of someone
jubilost wrecks them one at a time but his AI stops throwing bombs after one kill

that said a heightened level 7 slow from octavia is a 20 save for them and completely shuts their movement down, I didn't realize how much of a save or die slow is in this game or I would have been using it more
>>
>>1777286
Sarenrae is pretty based, especially the fantasy ISIS sect of hers, Tristian is just a fag.
>>
>>1778279
magic fang
>>
Linzy
>my favorite age is destiny age!
Octavia
>my favorite age is saus-age!
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE
>>
>>1778459
KINGDOM
BICYCLE
>>
Octavia's smile is so unnerving.
She looks like she could outsucc a succubus.
>>
>>1777480
That's cringe
>>
>>1776928
Is the little one actually a kobold from Jubilost quest?
>>
>>1778656
We're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>1778577
Build for orc cum
>>
>you cant even take linzi for a ride before she gets turned into a book
shit game
>>
File: 1608201462873.jpg (257 KB, 520x450)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>1778953
>shortstack fags so desperate that they settle with an average looking dumb thief that completely misrepresents the barony's history
>>
What kinda feats and spells should I pick up to prepare as the game goes on? I know about Freedom of Movement, Communal Delay Poison and Blindfight, but is there any other stuff I should make sure to pick up?
>>
>>1778998
Death Ward
>>
>>1778077
for me it's those fucking stat reducing spiders that spawn out of no where, FUCK THEM FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NOW NOK NOK HAS LIKE 2 DEX YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
Where can I find Nok Nok?
>>
>>1779064
Goblin Village during Season of Bloom
Can't miss him
>>
>>1779044
Delay poison communal?
>>
File: spawn.png (3.91 MB, 1920x1080)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>only MC and Linzy left alive from the battle with the spawn
kino
>>
>>1779106
>no ekun, go noats, no nok-nok
no wonder
>>
>>1779128
>go with ekun
>he gets confused
>machineguns all my party
th-thanks
>>
>>1779138
you didnt happen to find the dead man's hat down there did you? it turns the wearer undead and the'yre immune to that stuff iirc
>>
File: 1612046832141.jpg (64 KB, 1200x881)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>install CotW
>grease is nerfed
how do I cheese the early game now
>>
>>1779128
Goats a shit.
>>
Sleep or Hypnotism anons?
>>
>>1779295
>HD limited spells
not even once
>>
>>1779305
I'm RPing as a vampire/necromancer-like sneaky guy, fren. And I think only Sleep has a fixed HD number, Hypnotism lets you roll 2d4 for that.
>>
>>1771642

Kek
>>
I can't stop making Armag chieftain on every playthrough.
>>
>>1779295
sleep allows cdg, hypnotism doesnt afaik
>>
File: Grug.png (164 KB, 989x132)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
i love these lads
>>
File: grug.jpg (52 KB, 640x640)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1779414
>SHUT UP, BREK!
>>
File: no skellies.png (3.37 MB, 1920x1080)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
huh
i leveled up Jeathal and i cant make her to prepare create undead got some reason
the one i prepped the level before still there but i cant fill any other slot
>>
>>1779493
That's a domain spell, not a spell on her normal list. You can only put it in the domain slot unless you're an Ecclesiarch or it's also on your normal spell list as well.
>>
>>1779525
but i prepped it before already
and it level 6 domain spell
>>
File: Bonerattle.png (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/XTgFtxHhCQ0
>>
what are some cool gods/domains for a 1 monk/N ecclesitheurge tank-controller
>>
>>1779534
>>1779493
which domain did you pick as cleric? there is a bug with domains that give you domain spells at a different level than they actually are
>>
>>1779493
Create Undead is bugged. When you get early access from Evil domain (spell level 6), you are able to prep it in domain slot (and normal slots if you're Ecclesitheurge). When you gain access to 7th level spells, Create Undead bugs out and you can no longer prep them in some way. I forget whether you lose being able to prep it at 6 or 7 or both, but it general bugs out when you have access to it at both 6th and 7th levels. Don't expect this to ever get fixed. It's been there forever.
>>
>>1779592
i didnt picked any
domains were pre picked for her
>>
>>1779623
well which domains are they
>>
>>1779646
death and evil
>>
>>1779595
>>1779659
yep like he said
any domain that gives you a spell early (like evil giving you create undead at 6 instead of 7) makes that spell bugged
>>
File: 1613791236052.gif (1.29 MB, 480x270)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>Sorcerer
>Undead bloodline
>sit in the backline summoning skellys & launching Fingers Of Deaths like Halloween candy
>>
File: Moroi.jpg (102 KB, 654x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>1779702
Would I gimp myself too much from a spell standpoint if I went with Eldrich Scion Undead Bloodline? Spellsword has always been my favourite class in RPGs. I want to cut shit in two, be durable and engage in magical shenanigans from afar.
I have tried to think ways to do that with Sorc, but the BAB will be too low and I will spend lots of feats to make myself just a decent fighter.

At least if the game allowed you to go full Undead and utilize your superior CHA as also your CON like Jaethal, things would be different.
>>
Why does the journal keep calling me the baroness
my character's a dude
>>
>>1779736
are you sure about that
>>
>>1779736
Linzi is not a smart person
>>
>>1779736
dumbass halfling is letting her genderbender fanfiction slip into her book
>>
File: character.jpg (51 KB, 693x440)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>1779737
yeah, pretty sure.
>>1779743
>>1779746
that fucking halfling thief is going to ruin my book
>>
>>1779756
>Sylvan Sorcerer
Trash doesn't have a gender.
>>
File: nose.png (1.04 MB, 1212x513)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
l
l>
l3
l
l
>>
>>1779727
From what I was told yesterday when I asked about just that, you'll gimp yourself out of level 7, 8 & 9 spells, but tour bloodline progresses as normal. But if the bloodline gives you any spells above your unlocked level, you won't have access to it until you do (example being draconic bloodlines getting Fear at level 7, but not being able to use it because it's a level 4 or 5 spell & Scions don't get that until like level 12 or 13)
>>
File: blease god.jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1779764
>Trash
tell that to the smilodon
>>
>>1779793
>smilodon
Have some self-respect
>>
>>1779550
answering my own question due to playing with respec, the correct answer is gozreh water/animal, spell focus conjuration
stinking cloud in domain and normal slots and a pet

it's kind of amazing that there are builds that are still way better than that
>>
>>1779823
There's also Erastil Community/Animal if Stinking Cloud is locked down by someone else. Guarded Hearth is ridiculously OP for major fights.
>>
>>1779798
what respectable class do you suggest then?
>>
>>1779756
physically weaker than linzi, player pls
>>
>>1779784
Which, related to UB, means loss of necro spells like create undead, plague storm, death clutch, horrid wilting, energy drain and wail of the banshee. Though the latter two are basically endgame.
While you will still be able to spawn skellies and use finger of death for example....that's still a very decent number of spells lost.

It's a choise man.
>>
>>1779832
Pick a bear or deer, you metawhore
>>
>>1779832
Sensei Monk. Motherless Tiefling for primary bite attack with your unarmed strikes, go Strength with Dragon Style - none of that pussy Dex shit - take Crushing Blow and learn to love its bugged-so-cannot-miss AC shred as you spam ki points with flurried hammerblows all while belting out Another One Bites the Dust to remind your allies not to fall for faggot twink builds.
>>
>>1779736
For some reason the game's internal record of your gender is reset every time someone levels up. So if you level up Jaethal or Linzi then it changes everything to assume your character is female until you level up a male. I have no idea how this is possible, but slavjank is just powerful enough to break in this specific way
>>
>>1779793
i prefer monitor lizard
lizards are cool
hisssss
>>
>>1779890
You can't fuck a lizard though.
>>
File: asdsaf.png (224 KB, 482x271)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
who are these 2?
>>
How do i make harrim a mace and board pure cleric? What feats and spell?
>>
>>1779859
A bear I can understand, but I don't think a deer can be much help in a fight
>>
>>1779873
I like throwing fireballs though
>>
am i the only person who likes making the little buildings and shit?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (818 KB, 1100x1200)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>1779910
>>
>>1779910
Two other gods of the fey world, Magdh is the Eldest of fate and The Lost Prince is the Eldest of solitude.
>>
Is pure monk a good class in Kingmaker? Deadfire has made me interested in this class.
>>
File: x(.jpg (8 KB, 300x300)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1779924
>but I don't think a deer can be much help in a fight
don't you mean 'giant mobile battering ram as strong as a dragon'
>>
>>1775549
You're a king anon
You literally don't need a "housewife" you literally have attendants.
>>
How do I druid? How do I make it not feel like shitty sylvan sorc?
>>
>>1779953
yes
>>1779979
bite cloak to trip with any animal shape, decent str or dex to actually hit, magic fang, appropriate necklace, be polymorphed 24/7, cast buffs or aoe difficult terrain spells, and just melee
if you go blaster instead you are viable yes but inferior to arcane casters
>>
>>1779187
CotW fixes a lot of incorrect things KM does from TT.
Not all of them, which is a lot, but most of them.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.62 MB, 1593x699)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>everyone failed the save check apparently
>except the cat
>>
File: merchants at it again.png (539 KB, 1263x343)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>1779772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
>>
>>1779979
you don't, the spell list is pretty bad, and shape is weak in general but especially because there's so much stupidly powerful loot
they're still good ultimately but they're just so uncomfortable
>>
>>1780027
>no throne
The absolute state of your kingdom
>>
>>1779953
It's decent. Better in RTwP except for how shittily it handles the swift action attack. The main thing that sucks about it is that you get fuck all options on AoMFs and the game doesn't have handwraps implemented so while you do good damage if built right, you have less options than a normal melee type.
>>
>>1779953
Its good, but exceptionally boring.
>>
>>1780027
i dont remember her appearing in the throne room
>>
>>1779979
unlike the sylvan sorc you can actually fight, so there's that
>>
File: 1351469931711.gif (1007 KB, 220x176)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>download portrait pack
>has a cool undead cleric
>can't be undead
>>
>>1780096
that's a part of her route
>>
>>1780109
you're a pc gamer, you can be anything
>>
>>1779924
Have you never seen a buck? Or even a doe with little ones? No? Good, because they'll ram your ass to death for funsies
>>
>>1780224
I can break that buck.
>>
someone post the greentext about /k/ommandos capturing and raping deers
>>
File: k doe fucking.jpg (409 KB, 1272x1011)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>chicken familiar
>a fucking d*ck familiar
What were they actually thinking?
Where is my fucking raven, owlcuck?

>>1780231
>>
>>1779974
it's not about what you need, it's about what was hard to make happen. I don't see anyone else that has some primordial protogod for a girlfriend
>>
>>1780248
Given the worlds it's in? Yeah probably there are several.
>>
>>1780227
you can't break that buck
>>
>>1780234
In wrath of the righteous, plus raven familiar is the exact same as the viper familiar just less radical.
>>
>>1780234
Your familiar would never ever be as Vordakai's anyways
>>
>>1780304
as cool as*
>>
so I know nothing about this game
I just know characters can have pets
are familiars pets? is the black rogue guy with a dog using a familiar?

what are pets
>>
Anyone know what happen if harrim destroys the fortress in his final quest?
Does he survive the house?
>>
>>1780338
"pets" aren't "familiars", they're different things in the rules of the game
>>
>>1780338
Familiars just give a minor stat or skill boost
Animal companions like druids and rangers get actually fight with you
>>
>>1780338
Pets are OP semi-companions, they are OP because they're only half implemented from the board game so they have more levels than they should early game.

Familiars are small critters you use to spellcast in the board game, they are almost a part of you, teach you your spells, talk to you, etc. In game they're just some cute moving models that give you free stats.
>>
>>1780357
>>1780352
>>1780351
can you have both at the same time? what classes get pets? what classes get familiars?
>>
>>1780368
no class gets both but you can multiclass and since familiars dont scale it's viable
>>
>using legendary proportions in pitax palace
>pros - can hit enemy upstairs with melee
>cons - cant fit throw the small doors
>>
Should I bother with UMD on a sorc?
>>
File: 1348513309862.jpg (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>1780503
>be summoner
>aha now you face my ultimate creation!
>summon ancient elemental
>can't fit through the tiny doorway
>mfw
>>
File: 1611126443737.jpg (544 KB, 2315x2251)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>1780368
if you get the royal or whatever edition you get 4 critters that are pretty much like familiars and actually appear in your throne room screwing around. I think at first they were preorder only bonus but now they give it away for free, or maybe I do have it for free because I pirated all DLCs with creamapi. In any case, if you're a pet lover get a sylvan sorcerer.
>>
File: nigra.jpg (44 KB, 481x316)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
sorry for the dumb question but does this mean the creature is level 9 or 11? like is it a level 9 beast and 2 of those are corrupted or is it 9+2?
>>
File: 1606991249093.jpg (994 KB, 2048x1537)
994 KB
994 KB JPG
I love the Varnhold Vanishing chapter so much bros
>>
File: 1601041920399.jpg (919 KB, 2048x1565)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>>1780602
>>
File: 1607100901116.jpg (545 KB, 2048x1566)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>1780608
VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI VORDAKAI
>>
>>1780577
that means it has 9 levels in magical beast and 2 in corrupted creature
so 11
>>
>>1780548
SO THAT'S WHAT THOSE ARE
>>
Do you guys have some alternate portrait art for Nok-Nok?
>>
Spontaneous casters are really fucking boring for the first couple levels, aren't they?
>>
File: 1333388999702.jpg (134 KB, 317x628)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>1780617
aha no wonder i got fucked
my party was level 8 and every time he struck he cast fire snake on us
then i panicked and used stinking cloud and forgot i didn't have delay poison on
>mfw
>>
How did people feel about Amiri not being romanceable?
>>
File: 1595153484747.png (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>1780644
overall riot because they couldn't lick that sweaty midriff
>>
Anyone of you tried Linzi tank build?
>>
>>1780675
Why would anyone do such a thing
>>
>>1780675
i think i saw a build like that on neoseeker but i didn't tried it myself
>>
>>1780718
dex tanks are the best tanks there are
>>
>>1780732
Right but why would I use Linzi? Let her play her retarded songs in the back
>>
>>1780745
she is Halfling and they have a couple points of ac more than others
>>
I FUCKING HATE LINZYS TELEPORTING RING
I CANT RESSURCET YOU IF YOU TELEPORT AWAY
BITCH JUST SATY HERE DONT MAKE GO A WEEK TO BRING YOU BACK
>>
File: 1612793242453.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>1780675
>>1780755
>using linzi at all
>>
>>1780750
Right but why would I use her? For anything?
>>
>>1780755
Unfortunately the game designers can't trust everybody to resurrect her and they need for her the plot.
>>
>>1780732
>dex tanks are the best tanks there are
no, they're just easier to get going early
>>
>>1780755
this game would have been fuckin amazing if you could have somehow contracted jubilost to become your "writer" so all narration is done by him
>>
>>1780797
no, actually they are the best tanks there are, their AC can reach higher heights without sacrificing much damage, they get touch AC as well and don't give two shits about armor slowing them down
>>
File: 12456460984621.jpg (534 KB, 1571x1179)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
>>1780826
there is an AC cap above which it doesnt matter the highest +attack mob in the game can only hit on 20s
armor tanks can reach it just fine
at that point the only thing that matters is HP, DR, and other stuff like mirror image, duelist parry, sworlord crit avoidance, sneak attack immunity, etc
dex tanks (which really means monk + sword saint + duelist, let's be honest) reach ac cap sooner but lag far behind in hp and dr
unless you'd care to prove otherwise
>>
File: hehehe.png (448 KB, 1013x325)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
sweet sweet goblin tears
>>
>>1780865
what a git
i's gonna krump 'im
>>
>>1780347
Anyone?
Don't wanna fuck harrim over
>>
rolling for which build idea I take to chapter ~2-3 this weekend before wanting to change it or try something else

1 claw and bite stacking vivi
2 earth kinetic knight dr stacker
3 enchantment + evocation flamedancer
4 melee touch spells crusader
5 shifting druid
6 dual dueling swords defender
7 monster tact of asmodeus
8 1-punch sensei monk with vital strikal and dragon style
9 flamewarden undead hunter
0 double dart thrower
>>
>>1780911
you mean the throne?
i think its a good ending
>>
>>1780936
>8 1-punch sensei monk with vital strikal and dragon style
this sound kinda cool
>>
File: cool.png (3.51 MB, 1920x1080)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>capture pitax
>found book for the pirates
>gave it them
>go in pitax to rest
>cant rest here
>...
>try palace
>just regular camp
>try to exit
>book pops up
alright i guess
>>
>>1780937
I wehn you get to choose between helping the paladin, helping the ghost or him destroying everything
>>
>>1780996
yeah destroying the throne is a good option here
ghost is clearly insane
>>
>>1781000
Ok
Thanks
>>
>>1780989
>got the shitty version of the book
hooray for you
>>
>>1781023
i didnt expected to get it back
>>
Why is Harrim so retarded
>>
>>1781068
dude literally wants to go crazy
what did you expect?
>>
>>1781068
>Spergs out at a statue a troll knocked down
>Ekun tells him to chill because it's just a fucking statue and just gives up trying to talk to him
>Finds a working forge
>Gets so butthurt he destroys it with his tard rage
>Jubilost calls him a fucking idiot
>Calling him out on how Groetus just waits for things to end, not destroying them himself has him nearly attack you
He's a incredibly assblasted doomer.
>>
>>1781068
He becomes pretty chill after his quest
>>
File: 1546453046568.jpg (204 KB, 900x1200)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Archer Ranger or Archer Deliverer for first time play?
>>
>>1781187
do you want a pet or sneak attacks?
>>
>>1781187
If you go ranger don't be a smilodon simp
>>
>>1781187
Don't be a ranger, you'll unironically get mogged by a bigger and stronger black man as an archer.
>>
Is there a way to avoid Ancient Curse Part 7 "failing" when I enter the door the endgame? I assume it gives XP if nothing else.
>>
>>1781298
leopard shitters are like people who cheer for the red sox because the yankees are too popular
>>
>>1781085
Not really, he basically just gets flanderized
I was into his initial sales pitch for Groetus nihilism but the game doesn't treat it very well longterm
>>
Why does the entire Kingmaker internet have such a boner for selective channel? The only time I ever heal in combat is with big single target heals because one guy ate a critical and he's gonna die without a Heal. If it became a swift action at some point or something maybe but it doesn't. Is that just pre- turnbased mode meta?
>>
>>1781400
Mammoths are clearly the best
>>
>>1781427
dude i love selective channeling just as much i love the controlled fireball
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.71 MB, 1920x1080)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
oh boy its that part of the game
>>
>>1781400
>yankees are too popular
Didn't have to personally attack me like that
>>
File: 1623355588602.jpg (395 KB, 1079x955)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
I don't know if I fucked his build or something but right now at level 7 Linzi is a better healer and overall more useful then Tristan. Only just grabbed the tieflings as well who seem pretty strong. Is Season of Bloom chapter 3 and is this when I can get the Goblin companion?
>>
>>1781580
>at level 7 Linzi is a better healer
doubt
>and overall more useful then Tristan
that's normal
>>
Did I just not explore Dunsward well enough or are there no centuars in the base game?
>>
>>1781629
Nope there is no centaurs base
>>
can you tell whether or not your party members are gay by putting them in range of a nymph's aura?
>>
>>1779727
Undead Scion's fine, you get a bit of dr for early game tanking and animate dead for free. I played one on hard and curbstomped the game. Arcane is pretty much the best though since it augments your casting power while giving you access to 3 spells off the wiz spellbook super early
>>
>>1781217
>>1781298
>>1781317
Went with Deliverer. Very comfy so far.
>>
Give me a fun build for my next solo playthrough, using CoTW. I already did a sorc w/ monk dip before
>>
File: sword saint critical.jpg (352 KB, 2048x864)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>1781683
sword saint
>>
hey the fun house isn't that bad when you play it for like a 3rd time
mirror quest suck balls tho
>>
>>1781661
Linzi is canonically gay
>>
>>1781804
proofs?
>>
how long will it take before I get my full party back in the endgame, I got back some shitters I didn't even gear up on the first floor
>>
>>1781866
5 minutes
>>
Does anyone know why both outflank and seize the moment are recommended in every melee build? If every party member has it, it's effectively the same thing, right? I know one lets party members get AoO's, and the other lets you have AoO's, but is the difference really worth a feat slot?
>>
>>1781873
think I took a wrong turn then
>>
>>1781810
I don't feel like looking for it but read that the writers have stated as much many times
>>
>>1781881
because they stack
>>
>>1781810
The most obvious proof is when she's gushing over the poem writer in act 3. And not in a im your biggest fan way either.
>>
>>1781894
How often does that actually happen though?
>>
>>1781895
And the times she gushes over Val or Octavia
>>
>>1781896
all the time when you have 2-3 people with 3-4-5 attacks per round and 15-20 weapons and each kill triggers cleaving finish and each hit triggers aoe frighten which causes them to run away
there is no tactic in the game that is stronger
>>
>>1781810
she's not out but she is clearly written like she is gay
reminds me of my lesbian cousin when she was a teenager exactly
>>
File: 20210611210532_1.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
I don't understand this kingdom management system. Am I supposed to go up there myself to kill bandits, or is it really supposed to be a hard choice between having my orc either continue fighting trolls or switch to northern bandits?
>>
>>1781924
it doesnt interact with the regular combat at all
you assign it to him and he takes care of it and he can still be in your party
>>
>>1781941
So how am I supposed to be making the decision between just leaving him on trolls or switching him to bandits?
>>
File: kuroinu.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>keep orc out of my party because I don't want having a chaotic evil guy in my party cause negative plot events
>put him in charge of army instead
>finally talk to him because I never see him outside of the palace
>he's a sexual predator who views me as prey
Just like my animes.
>>
>>1781944
you mean you have multiple problems?
you assign them depending on who can do what I guess
if you cant solve all the problems you'll just take a small negative to a stat
>>
NOK NOK WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SEND THEM TO THE CAPITAL
>>
>>1781924
>>1781944
You'll get more advisors eventually, just make sure to level all your kingdom stats to 4 early on
>>
is there someplace I can heal death's door in the endgame or do I have to buy diamond dust and do it manually with greater restore
>>
File: 1623460936630.png (264 KB, 736x960)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>1780224
>Have you never seen a buck?
Weeeeellllll... you could say that.
>>
File: LanderLebeda.png (1.35 MB, 692x1024)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
This guy... isn't very smart is he.
>>
File: 1618207235242.jpg (597 KB, 1725x840)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
Googled a question which took me to the pathfinder reddit, idly saw a thread from 2 days ago about difficulty and clicked on it with morbid curiosity

GOD I HATE REDDIT NIGGERFAGGOTS

Hundreds of them complaining about how HARD Kingmaker is and how the devs should tone it down because its not 'true to the tabletop experience'. gas these retards they are going to ruin the next Pathfinder games for sure, at least Wrath seems going in a good direction but we'll see how it is at release.
>>
>>1781971
how do i raise my stats early? with events or building?
>>
>>1782096
Kingmaker is supposed to be for min maxed characters. That's the reputation it has anyway
>>
>>1782109
By that I mean, kingmaker pnp campaigns are meant for min maxed characters.
>>
>Linzi
>Octavia
>Kalikke
>Tristian
>Jubilost I guess
>CG MC
We team full retard now. Time to romance salad and forgive her.
>>
I don't have a councilor since Tristian ithachied out
fuckin hell
>>
File: 20210612090658_1.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1080)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>Weapon says 1d8.
>Damage screen days 1d6.
>Damage calc against enemies says it rolled 1d6.
I don't understand.
>>
>>1782135
you're small so you use lower dice
>>
File: 1559545627555.jpg (14 KB, 480x371)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1782141
Penis.So playing a halfling means actively fucking myself over?
>>
File: yesssss.png (3.52 MB, 1920x1080)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
yooooooo
>>
>>1782148
no, it's just the weapon dice, which are a minor part of dmg the more you level
you also gain +1 ac and +1 to ranged attack
>>
>>1782149
Does his Character screen have a story like the rest of the companions?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (773 KB, 1145x506)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
>>1782190
yeah
>>
File: yoink.jpg (131 KB, 900x600)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>1782148
Halfling class abilities and spells do full damage despite being small. Their weapons are just smaller and their ability to trip probably sucks, but they're sneakier, harder to hit, and more accurate (still very helpful when using spells that are ray attacks).
>>
I DON'T KNOW WHAT CLASS TO PLAY
I ALWAYS END UP FEELING WEAK DURING TROLL TROUBLE AND REROLL
no sorc because that's for unfair playthrough
>>
Does archer spec for magus is any fun?
>>
>>1782314
>FEELING WEAK DURING TROLL TROUBLE
but that's when the huge power spike comes in
second attack for martials, haste, weapons with elemental dmg, etc. Suddenly you go from 1 attack to 3 that do twice as much dmg each
>>
What feats should I even get on blaster aerokineticist beyond basic PBS, Precise Shot and Weapon Focus: Kinetic Blast? Feats for better combat maneuvers? Shatter defences?
>>
Best party for varnhold lot?
>>
>>1782453
4 fighters and story mode
Just rightclick through it
>>
>>1782345
it's like a slightly weaker ranger except you can also cast spells and fire slay living into someone's face
>>
How much of a faggot will I be for taking monk dip on knife master to get free sai proficiency?
>>
>>1782510
a lot of faggot
>>
>>1782560
Damn
I guess I will try to come up with a different build
>>
At what point exactly should I do Varnhold lot? And what's the quickest way to unlock the other stats like Arcane and such
>>
as a scroll savant do i still need use magic item or can i just pump my int and do whatever?
>>
>>1782096
Like if Owlcat gave a shit, they toned down the infamous spider swarm filter, sure and added some rations on Vordakai's tomb for forgetful players, but they still openly mock casuals that don't even try and WotR is constant anal rape if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>1782607
>A scroll savant adds half his class level (minimum 1) as a bonus on Use Magic Device checks. He will always take 10 on Use Magic Device checks to cast a spell from a scroll if 10 on a roll is enough for a successful skill check.
>>
What exactly is a arcane trickster, a mix or being a Rogue and Mage? Also what type of class best suits a Aasimar?
>>
>>1782647
right so if i always take 10 then...do i even need UMD? and i get bonus from just leveling up
>>
>>1782605
>At what point exactly should I do Varnhold lot?
After 1st act and before 4th act
>>
File: wereshit.jpg (503 KB, 1920x1080)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
damn it was pretty hard even on normal
I didn't realise I must go after wererat at first. Funny that I missed the only fireball-shitting creature in the small room.
>>
>>1782649
>What exactly is a arcane trickster, a mix or being a Rogue and Mage
Pretty much, they get sneak attack on spells, a ranged ghost that picks locks for them with infinite tries and at higher levels they can become invisible as a quick action a few turns per day. They are fairly strong in kingmaker because they are bugged or at least sneak attack per ray is not implemented as it should.
>Also what type of class best suits a Aasimar?
Anything you want, people usually choose divine casters or sorcerers because the bonuses on wisdom or charisma they get, it should be easier to choose a class and then a race.
>>
>>1782655
I hope your team's perception is really high else you risk missing the true ending of that dungeon.
>>
>>1782667
>tfw I had to back track the entire fucking dungeon twice at different levels to find the one missing item, couldn't find it, had all my highest per companions, and eventually just cheated it in with Bag of Tricks because fuck you game, I didn't spend this many hours just humping every fucking wall in the dungeon to miss out right at the end because you forgot to spawn the hidden door or whatever.
>>
>>1782667
is this much enough? I could buff it a little I think.
>>
File: perception.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>1782676
this much
>>
>>1782677
Imma give you the tip of your life, do like this guy >>1782675 and cheat in perfect perception checks everytime you're inside the dungeon
>>
>>1782684
eh, I'm not sure about it, I'll do at least first run w/o such stuff
>>
>>1782677
Why did you make a black party member?
>>
>>1782717
never change 4chan
>>
>>1782729
Answer the question.
>>
>>1782733
because I could
>>
>>1782734
But why would you want that
>>
God I fucking hate the Darven quest.
>>
i wish you could write your own scrolls but maybe it would be too powerful
>rest
>memorize grease, stinking cloud and cloudkill
>write 50 fireball scrolls
>grease the battlefield and spam fireballs
>>
>>1782805
You can in Wrath of the Righteous and in Kingmaker as well with a mod, imo it's not that strong since you have to buy or harvest materials to make them so no 50 fireball scrolls, more like 5 at most per chapter.
>>
>could have taken 10 to autopass check
>instead fail 12 times in a row
Rigged
>>
File: 1584809240495.jpg (279 KB, 881x1292)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Newbro here, I want my MC to be the face of the party, does he need to be in the first party slot?
>>
>>1783156
isn't he always in the first slot? also if you mean physically you can go into formations and choose who will stand where
>>
>>1783156
Isn't the face the person who does the talking? Because it's usually you talking to someone and your party chiming in.
>>
>>1783173
There's times like with after Valerie's duel where the MC's portrait will be 2nd. Gotta take whoever's first out the party to fix it
>>
>>1783195
Can't you just rearrange the order?
>>
>>1783195
i don't remember tha happening, have you tried click+holding the portrait and moving it left/right?
>>
Slightly off topic but any thoughts on what mythic paths you fags will take for Wrath?
>>
>>1783250
Swarm.
>>
>>1783250
Legend first playthrough
Swarm second
>>
>>1783250
No idea, anything that can work with Skald I guess.
>>
>>1783250
First run I'm not sure between Aeon, Azata and Angel. 2nd run properly Demon into Swarm.
>>
>>1783250
is hellknight a mythic path? i dont even care if it is, going that asap
>>
>>1783250
Liche then Swarm.
>>
>>1783284
No, Hellknight is a prestige class.
>>
Kind of annoying that clicking enemies in battle doesn't bring up their sheet
>>
>>1783367
i think you can right click their portrait in the turn window to bring it up if you're using turn based
>>
>>1783390
Ahh, seems like an extra step though. What about in real-time? Is it even possible to do without changing to turn-based?
>>
>>1783390
You may pause, click that "eye" button in the bottom left side and hover over an enemy. It'll bring the sheet as well.
>>
What's the best class if I just want to grug smash through the game? Would something like THF/Freebooter work?
>>
>>1783426
STR-based Slayer so that you can be brutal AND cunning.
>>
>>1783409
no clue, if i use real time i press the inspect eye and pause and hover over them
maybe not the most efficient
>>1783421
said
>>
>>1783432
zog off you can't be both it's either brutally cunning or cunningly brutal
>>
>>1783156
The face of the party is whoever has the highest Persuasion stat. Same as with every other skill check. This will always be you if you're alone.
>>
>>1783421
>>1783436
Ohhhhh that's what that eye does. OK, thanks.
>>
>>1783426
two handed fighter
>>
>>1783284
Mythics are
>Angel
>Demon
>Azata (literal power of friendship bullshit)
>Aeon (cosmic janny and law autist)
>Trickster (shitpost reality)
>Lich
>Golden Dragon
>Swarm-That-Walks
>Legend (think you just become a mortal again but also gigachad)
Dragon, Swarm and legend are late paths. The rest you can become by the end of chapter 2 iirc.
>>
File: 239.jpg (35 KB, 500x494)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1783577
>Aeon (cosmic janny and law autist)
>>
>need all pieces of an artifact to reconstruct it
>finding them is a matter of passing perception rolls
Ah yes, it is a fair game that is merely optimized for min-maxing, which makes any criticism evidence that I'm a casual.
>>
File: 1623509706402.png (232 KB, 668x343)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>1783618
>>
What are the best ways to do something powerful with a standard action as a melee character? I've been using cleave and piledriver trip with a two-handed fighter but Valerie with a thug dip has basically nothing. Does vital strike have some kind of hidden benefit, spending even 1 feat to do like 6 extra damage on average on a standard action seems hyperretarded.
>>
File: 1622412000589.gif (468 KB, 220x197)
468 KB
468 KB GIF
Can you change difficulty in-game anons? And does it work immediately in the next encounter?
>>
Is Tristian ever going to be useful
>>
File: 3274502.gif (2.3 MB, 379x452)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>1783632
hell yeah
>>
>>1783658
Yes
Yes
But kingdom management is locked to whatever you chose when you're starting a new game.
>>
>>1782822
do you have to actively buy your ingredients or do you just pay at the moment of crafting?
>>
>>1773749
>All your woes caused by some plant bitch
>Baron decides instead of killing her to make her his waifu, plowing her plant pussy every night
>>
>>1783250
I was going Lich first but after playing it and replaying it in the alpha I'm burned out of it, plus it has quite a bit of a moral requirement which makes me want to first try a good aligned path. So I'll probably go Azata or Golden Dragon.
>>
>>1783708
The ingredients have to be in your inventory, for example if it asked for a diamond you gotta have one on hand.
>>
>>1779756
>20+ CON but old woman strength
hilarious
>>
>>1783708
You actively buy the ingredients or find them around, it's really crappy standard crafting tbqh.
>>
>>1783645
just enlarge everyone so they can 5step and do full actions most of their turns
>>
File: give.png (41 KB, 778x512)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>1782201
>>1782149
is this a mod? I assume this requires vassalizing him
>>
>>1783702
But kingdom management is locked to whatever you chose when you're starting a new game.
Thankfully it was on normal on both difficulties. Thanks anon.
>>
>>1783723
that's just the end of the game, Tartuk joins you when fighting the lantern fart if you spared the Kobolds
>>
>>1783728
spared the trobold kobolds? or the sycamore kobolds because nothing remains of the combatants of the mite kobold war
>>
>>1783661
He's pretty fun if you swap his primary domain and go full retard with fire spells.
>>
>>1782149
Just how many of these are there anyway
Who else can join you right at the end?
>>1783723
Think you need to be a specific alignment, evil or Neutral?
>>
>>1783733
Trobold kobolds.
>>
Do you use light or heavy crossbows on Linzi? Since she's smol, wouldn't a heavy crossbow encumber her more easily?
>>
>>1783817
is there a reason to use the light, ever?
>>
>>1783733
Gas the monsters and the fey, preserved humanity
>>
>>1783818
I mean unless you encounter some kickass light crossbow, not really. It's just that Linzi's str is -8 and she can't handle lots of weight.
>>
>>1783829
get bull strength communal or one of those str+dex belts and it should work fine
>>
>>1783838
this implies you won't have 5000 +2 or +4 strength items by early midgame
there are good light crossbows from dragn though, don't weapon focus linzi or at least wait until later. Wasting so many feats on someone you're probably charisma-pumping won't ever really pay off honestly unless you cheese the +5 ultimate crossbow from the lich early.
>>
File: 20210612104438_1.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
Help, this game is giving me new fetishes.
>>
>>1783995
should be like in Dark Messiah where you can step on enemies if you shrink them small enough
>>
File: file.png (391 KB, 438x426)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
so are these bonus feats just shit I have after making a character
seems pretty nice having a blood line
>>
>>1784057
nah you get to pick from that list without prereqs at certain points in your character progression
>>
>>1784057
lol no
they're feats you can choose from 3 times as you level up
>>
>>1784071
>>1784069
oh so it's still just infinitely inferior to fighter bonus feat every other level

wait is that levels in your character in general, or levels in the class that gave you the bloodline?
>>
>>1784080
levels in bloodline class obviously
and yes the whole point of fighter is getting combat feats every other lvl
>>
>>1784080
class with the bloodline i'm 90% sure
no idea how it works with dragon disciple...
>>
File: 1540617175091.png (16 KB, 156x165)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>want to be witch hunter inquisitor
>cant have pistol or hand crossbow
>>
>>1784217
I'm sorry Victor
maybe someday we'll get a Warhammer Fantasy rpg
>>
>>1784217
Blame Owlcuck, both are covered by the core Pathfinder rules.
>>
>>1784217
I guess you know Grim Dawn?
>>
>>1784256
one of my favorite games for necro gameplay
>>
File: saltz.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>1784224
>>1784217
>>1784256

Sigmar bless these ravaged bodies.

>P.S. You can make a damn fine heavy rifle wielding Dreadnought with any of demo + soldier, demo + oath (best imo), demo + inquisitor and certain weapons and armor in GD
>>
>>1783645
>Does vital strike have some kind of hidden benefit
It scales decently with size increases. Lead Blades while wielding an oversized bastard sword and then enlarge them, for instance, and it's +27 damage.
>>
File: Cuckmaker.jpg (52 KB, 616x353)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1784217
Its weird because in pic related theres a hand crossbow in the hand of tristian
>>
>>1784423
i always thought it was weird since he only has a scimitar in the game and that's a one way ticket to death as an ecclesitheurge
crossbow makes much more sense
>>
>>1784427
Thats because is his diety choosen weapon
>>
>>1784423
>ntr fetish characters on front
mmmm russia
>>
>>1784338
my only complaint is that you don't have to see an enemy to fire at them in GD so often i think i'm hitting an enemy when i need to move slightly to the left or forward to really hit them and other times i fire over debris but it turns out i'm hitting the debris itself and not my enemy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.