[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: who wins.jpg (342 KB, 1054x640)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Who would win? Morrowind Ordinators or Cyrodiil's Imperial Guards?
>>
Ordinator you stupid n'wah.
>>
Guards.
>>
File: 1470462138157.jpg (123 KB, 500x686)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>1537675
It is the fate of mer to be eternally BTFO by man
>>
Chadinator.
>>
>>1537675
HALT
>>
>>1537675
>Scum.
Fixed level 20, Ebony Mace, Signature armor is 2-2.5x better than chain, character class has Destruction as a major skill.

>Criminal Scum.
PC level +10, silver 1-handed or 2-handed sword, armor is equal to steel, less than 1.5x chain, character class has no magic use.

I'd go with the Ordinators, mostly, but a late-game Imperial Guard would be a tough fight for them.
>>
>>1537675
The Imperial Guards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxT5RWaZQ0&t=125s
>>
>>1537675
Imperial Legion from Ebonheart, Morrowind.
>>
File: High_Ordinator.png (958 KB, 600x1000)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>blocks your path
>>
File: Royal_Guard_-_Tribunal.png (1.63 MB, 600x1000)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>limp dick that can't block your path
>>
I just need OpenMW and then I'm good to go right anons?
>>
>>1537842
OpenMW doesn't have most good mods
>>
>>1537809
I dunno, +10 levels is pretty significant. Plus the fact that Imperial Guards can and will chase criminal scum anywhere in the world
>>
>>1537852
name the good mods pls
>>
File: my sides.gif (1.35 MB, 400x398)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>1537810
>>
>>1537675
Depends on the Oblivion protagonist's experience level
>>
>>1537675
Telvanni guards win everything because of bonewalker summons draining strength
>>
>>1537842
I've been playing OpenMW for a year now and I don't think I can recommend it. It fixes some of the most fun exploits in the game.
>>
>>1538024
why play it for a year then?
>>
>>1538230
because I don't know if I can convert my save back over to normal morrowind without conflicts
>>
We have to assume that the protagonist reached the highest level in every game, meaning the imperial guards are unstoppable gods at the end of that era. Evil daedra would have just had to stop doing bad deeds or be arrested at the time, there's no limit.
>>
File: Chudinator.png (73 KB, 512x288)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>
>>1537852
Like?
>>
>>1537842
https://modding-openmw.com/lists/expanded-vanilla/
OpenMW on its own is OK for vanilla though. In any case, installing mods can be a pain because you manually must add lines like "mod="c://etc/modfolder" to the config file. It's great though because priorities are set folder wise which includes textures and stuff too, not just .esp files.
>>
>>1537675
Cyrodiil's Imperial Guards would fuck Morrowind's Ordinators in the fucking ASS!
>>
>>1537852
retard
>>
File: mw.png (2.4 MB, 1600x1200)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>1537842
OpenMW is the way. I'm using the latest unstable version which makes the LOD have terrain and objects. Also, animations for moving diagonally.
>>
>>1537675
The hands of almalexia
>>
ordinators have the cooler armor
>>
>>1537675
ordinators dont scale to the players level
>>
One advantage for ordinators is that the imperial guards have a real tendency to shoot each other and descend into civil war.
>>
>>1537807
*teleports behind you*
HALT HALT HALT
>>
>>1537733
Do Pelinial larpers realize Dumner are specifically protected by Lokhan from typical Mer genocide shit because they side with him unlike Altmer and Bosmer shitters?
>>
>>1537675
The Virgin Ordinator
>W-We're w-w-watching you, s-scum!
The Chad Imperial Guard
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!
>>
I always thought the Imperial Guard armor was much too heavy and expensive-looking to be practical as standard-issue for the Legions.

Perhaps the Legion proper only formed an elite core of the army while the majority of forces were raised from the Counties that only equipped their dudes with the light chain the other guards use.
>>
>>1541069
Yes, but a knowledgeable Oblivion player knows to keep their level low.
>>
>>1538482
>installing mods can be a pain because you manually must add lines
You can use Mod Organizer just like you would for any other Bethesda game, there's a plugin for MO2 that updates OMW's config file with your load order.
For .omwaddon mods, you can rename most of them to .esp and they work fine, for the ones that don't just stick them in your OMW data folder and activate them in the launcher.
ezpz
>>
>>1543441
What are some neato mods for OpenMW?
I'm going to be playing Morrowind for the first time.
>>
>>1543493
https://modding-openmw.com/
Check out the tutorials and modlists on this site.
Note that the mods listed under "browse mods" aren't EVERY mod that's compatible with OpenMW, just ones the site author uses in their curated lists.
Rule of thumb is that the vast majority of Morrowind mods are compatible with OpenMW, unless they use MWSE or certain functions of MGE XE. Just read mod pages/comments if you're unsure of compatibility, usually the mod author or a user will have mentioned compatibility issues.
>>
THAN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD
YEEHAW
>>
>>1543502
Thanks g.
Gonna check it out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.