[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dq9.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>game randomly inserts a kino anime cutscene
Anyone else didn't expect this in IX? Kinda based. The fight would have probably looked like ass in the games 3d.
>>
>>1535797
it was super cool. I liked how it made you change the armor just so the cutscene would accurately represent your character. I always get kinda miffed when I cannot recognize my character in a cutscene because the clothes or just the way they look are different. Here, they avoided that problem. Nice.
>>
I really liked this game but I don't remember this at all. Am I developing Alzheimers?
>>
The dragon was extremely based in general. Super grumpy drunk dragon whom you give one last hurrah. It was super kino. It's a great game.
>>
File: hero.jpg (106 KB, 499x600)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>1535797
9 is amazing all around. best combat system in the series. short but intense story. great production value that pushes the console to its limits and stands the test of time. severly underated both within the DQ comunity and the rpg comunity at large since it came out for the DS and its not final fantasy.
>>1538468
now you get to play again like it was the first time.
>>
>>1535797
Happens in Caligula Effect. And then you remember that the anime is better than the game.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.