[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (89 KB, 616x353)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
What the fuck happened? Why did Paradox shitcan the devs?
>>
>>1530366
Ousting veteran staff because of petty disputes lead to a domino effect of more layoffs and people quitting, no progress was getting made.
>>
I'd love to pick this all apart after everyone is speaking freely about it, but I don't think a lot of things are really known aside from the fact that firings happened
>>
>>1530366
Does it really matter? It would have been a woke pozzfest if I didn't misjudge the devs. WoD is lost.
>>
File: 1589922554318.png (879 KB, 2475x1130)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>1530366
>inexperienced small studio who grew too fast for its own good
>veteran without management experience managing a whole team by himself
>inexperience management
>devs talked more about retard shit like pronouns than gameplay mechanics or plot
>V5 fucked the setting
>Shit gameplay trailer
Maybe someone will leak the beta version in a few years, who knows.
>>
White Wolf has always been hillbilly communist crackheads who put their feet in their mouth whenever they talk about anything in the world outside of their trailer park. They didn't know gypsies were real.
>>
Best I can make out of this mess:
>Hardsuit Labs uses Mitsoda to sell their making the game to Paradox the way Paradox will then use Mitsoda to market the game to fans.
>Hardsuit Lab unfit for the task, with management incompetent, unable to expand studio as needed.
>Paradox taking a "hands off" approach that amounts to not doing its publisher job.
>Extremely high turnover rate in the studio leading to no significant progress for the longest time.
>HL management using writing team as scapegoat.
>Paradox finally realizing how bad things are. Getting new director trying to salvage what's salvageable from current assets. Removes writing team in the process.
>Fan backlash.
>Paradox either realizes there is no salvageable product, or deciding to lay it low and see how to play it next.

All that happening alongside other issues with the tabletop game(s) development (with some high and lows).
I'm thinking right now people at Paradox are wondering whether the White Wolf investment was worth it or if it's a beloved franchise now past commercial expiration date that should be treated as some niche from which to recoup their loss.
>>
Remember kids, nothing of value was lost. V5 deserves to be buried in obscurity, and the Marxist sacks of shit latched onto the whole thing deserve to be buried, period.
>>
>>1530366
This is the best thing that could have happened for the legacy of Bloodlines. We all knew it was going to be shit anyways
>>
>>1530366
>Why did Paradox shitcan the devs?
they were making no progress and Paradox lost their patience, when Paradox gets mad at a developer they usually just cut all ties
kind of like what happened to the Vampire the Masquerade tabletop team, they started a diplomatic incident with the Russian government so Paradox shitcanned the entire team and took direct control over the tabletop rpg releases
>>
File: 1464897988998.jpg (69 KB, 563x587)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1530539
>They didn't know gypsies were real.
Um... what?
>>
>>1530539
>They didn't know gypsies were real.
I need this story/source
>>
>>1531044
>>1531177
They wrote a book called World of Darkness: Gypsies and when people got mad about a real life minority group having supernatural powers they apologized and said they didn't know gypsies were real. I'm trying to find the apology itself but it was in 1994 so it looks like its disappeared.
>>
>>1531240
>when people got mad about a real life minority group having supernatural powers
Who would get mad over travellers having magic?
Isn't that the only way those people won't be considered mundane or a political issue?
>>
>>1531301
It's world of darkness, so knowing those games they were probably magically compelled to steal or lie or something but who knows
>>
>>1531301
Gypsies and travellers are two entirely different things. Travellers you can reason with as long as you understand them, gypsies are just subhuman inbred satanic animals.
>>
>>1531305
Ah yes. That would piss everyone off.
>>1531331
But the internet taught me gypsy is a bad word that refers to a group of humans from the migration periods and that I need to call everyone a traveller whether they're illegally squatting, legally squatting or living permanently in a brick building.
>>
>>1531353
Using gypsy in that sense is something I've only seen bougie Americans do. Gypsies are Romani, a 'people' of disgusting fucking freaks who amputate the legs of their own children so they become better beggars. Trust me, actual Nigerian niggers are better than these people.
>>
>>1530539
>>1531240
Absolute fucking kek, that's the funniest escape I've ever heard of. More companies should use it.
>>
>>1530366
>The saw the disaster Cyberpunk was
>The saw VTMB2 is moving in the same direction
>Except they don't have all the goodwill and money like CDPR so they might not survive the crash
All in all it was the right decision. The gameplay they released looked bad.
>>
>>1530366
Hardsuit literally wasn't working on the game. They made zero progress after the Rona dropped.
>>
>>1531240
The only magic power that gypsies have is making stuff disappear.
>>
>>1531359
I'm still laughing at how a group of gypsies here got killed by electricity after trying to steal the power cables from the pylons.
>>
File: badumtsss.jpg (28 KB, 500x430)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1531584
>>
>>1531589
How many did it take before they realized the wire was live?
>>
>>1531599
All 3 of them died.
>>
>>1530366
Why have you let me down, babe? I thought you love VtMB.....
>>
>>1530366
Because even Paradox could smell the absolute shitshow that was unfolding
>>
Paradox is a terrible publisher chasing trends without actually bothering to put any effort into it. The devs had no clue what made Bloodlines popular and after the trailer they shit out didn't generate the buzz they were hoping, their fate was sealed.
Exhibit B, Majesty 2. Exbibit C, Imperator.
As for the dev studio, it's as if Bethesda was making lolitslikethe50sbutwithnukes without having made any TES game
>>
>>1531654
>Paradox is a terrible publisher chasing trends without actually bothering to put any effort into it

this
the mere fact that something like Hardsuit Labs got the project, or that v5 hasnt been completely shitcanned are proof enough of Paradox incompetence
>>
>>1530366
We don't know. Don't listen to anyone who says they know, because we legitimately have no idea what the fuck happened there.
>>
>>1531001
>they started a diplomatic incident with the Russian government
An eternal reminder that the capitalists only care about woke politics as long as it doesn't punch them in the wallet. The second it does, they abandon all the pretense.
>>
So wait this got cancelled for real?
>>
>>1531584
I thought it's funny, anon.
>>
>>1531697
No, it's not cancelled. The studio was just shitcanned, the assets and everything will be given to another dev.
>>
>>1531359
Brits also use "gypsie" when referring to "irish travellers"
>>
>>1531697
The party line is they shitcanned hardsuit labs and have someone else working on it (and can't say who yet), but nobody really knows what's going on behind the scenes.
I imagine in getting someone to take over you probably wouldn't want to be lined up to catch fan backlash, so the secrecy is plausible. I think it's also plausible nobody wants to touch this cursed project with a ten foot pole and they're trying to figure out what to do next.
>>
Imagine having the rights to a cult classic game and the chance to make the only good vampire game in almost 20 years but you fuck it up
>>
>>1531700
>taking corpo PR speak at face value
deluded
>>
File: D3PUQAoU4AAh4D8.jpg (91 KB, 660x825)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Stop Sign item didn't save them?

Wtf
>>
>>1531789
>Selling the DLCs and ingame items before you even have a functional main game
The absolute state of gaming
>>
>>1531789
>24h Early Access
Why the fuck would that impress anyone? Seriously, what kind of a moron wants EA for an RPG made by "literally who", published by Paradox? Unless it's an MMO, I'm going to assume whoever paid extra and thought this was a bonus, is a legitimate moron.
>>
>>1531811
>Why the fuck would that impress anyone?
I just laughed at how absurd that is when I saw it, because since the game wasn't going to have DRM that means pirates will probably have access to it before people who actually paid for the basic version. It's just a shitty way to make people feel special for spending more money on their preorders. We see how that turned out though.
>>
>>1531962
>>1531811
Some director or executive saw Bioware/EA do it for Andromeda, Inquisition, and even Madden, and decided this is what successful games do.
>>
>>1530508
lmao SJW's ruin another great franchise. Gone are the days where we can have revolutionary and cult classic titles.

Welcome to the new world order.
>>
File: 1617036107942.png (515 KB, 960x839)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>1532021
>lmao SJW's ruin another great franchise. Gone are the days where we can have revolutionary and cult classic titles.
>>
File: 1532754816064.png (572 KB, 1274x703)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>1532033
cunt
>>
File: 1617051273666.png (42 KB, 621x392)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>1532033
i dunno, seems like things might've changed considering how many people kept talking about how offensive the first game was, including someone working on vtmb2. i don't think the change was for the better.
>>
>>1531700
>its not canceled, they just closed down the studio making it and refunded all pre-orders
lmao.
>>
>>1532033
Oh no not the anarchist, communists,and George Bush jokes!

Hey moron have you been in a coma for the last 20 years?
>>
>>1530366
Hard Suit couldn't nearly get the job done.
Paracuck themselves fired Mitsoda.
There was no way to salvage what was left.
>>
>>1531240
That's not a source, that's a trustmedude.
>>
>>1532033
Those weren't and aren't SJW opinions. SJW's are something else entirely. SJW's are like a progressive Satanic Panic.
>>
>>1532533
Too bad for you.
>>
>>1532533
I guess you'll have to search the BBS archives yourself.

Here's another fun thing about the World of Darkness: Asians canonically go to a special hell when they die.
>>
>>1530493
You do know bloodlines 1 was also "woke" right? Especially for it's time
>>
>>1532773
Delusional retard. The left of 2004 has absolutely nothing to do with the mental illness of 2021.
>>
>>1532842
Coping mechanism
>>
>>1532842
Trump lost
>>
>>1532918
Biden won.
>>
File: occupy.jpg (137 KB, 1079x1077)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1532889
>>1532918
He's right.
>>
>>1532968
I don’t think any leftist believes that racism is the only problem we face in 2021. The biggest mainstream leftist in america BERNIE is always mentioning class issues alongside race issues.
>>
>>1531240
>>1530539
Yep, White Wolf was always edgy, obnoxious and leftist. The recent v5 debacle is nothing new.
I still remember them getting a lot of shit from conservative gamers for pushing environmentalism down their throats back in 1993-1994 (which was the hip left rhetoric back then)
>>
>>1532968
I always find it queer how somehow OWS became grudgingly respected nowadays, back in 2012-13 /pol/ everyone was shitting on them, now they were seen in a much more positive light.
maybe this woke corporate culture really screwed us hard
funny how times change
>>
>>1533436
I mean part of this depends on what you count as a leftist as opposed to a liberal or whatever, but setting terminology aside, there are an ungodly number of people who are obsessed with constantly talking about the social leftists' myriad irrelevant distractions like trannies.

>>1533964
At this point it's basically impossible to deny that the banks are the enemy.
>>
They should just retool their country simulation game and call it Antediluvian simulator.

Have special FPS vampire black op missions that pop up on the world map.
>>
>>1532033
Did you miss the part in 2004 version with the whole faction of Anarchists? And how the game challenges tradition vs breaking the chains? Or the themes of sexuality, etc etc. . .

Of course little brainlets like you saw Jeanette's tits and your little brain just shut off. LMAOOOOOOOOO. Games can't have any different opinion or else your little ego can't handle it. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>>
File: 1611836201641.png (121 KB, 583x487)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>1532033
it also make fun of pic related and le glorious "commie logic would've worked for vamps"
>>
File: 1598261136549.jpg (127 KB, 800x860)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
>>1532033
>2000s era liberals who shit on everything from niggers to tards to rightwingers to each other are the same as SJWs who have dozens of sacred cows
>>
>>1533436
That’s because when Bernie says class is a bigger issue than race/gender liberals throw a fit
>>
>>1534892
>it also make fun of pic related
trans women are women so how is that a joke? it is telling you not to take if you are men
>>
>>1534970
listen to ingame radio
>>
>>1534970
Based
>>
>>1532033
>People make fun of george bush's inability to form a coherent thought
>Orange man bad!
>These are the same level of humor
Found the child. You used to have to write actual jokes back then and they were funny regardless of your position
>>
File: Bethesda pride.jpg (29 KB, 400x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1531696
no shit anon
only reason why they push gay shit is because looking woke is good publicity in gay ass Western society
>>
>>1535089
>You used to have to write actual jokes back then and they were funny regardless of your position
sure anon
>>
File: thescreamer.png (44 KB, 500x624)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>1530366
Signs of poor management.

Almost always when a project goes to shit it's due to bad management and leadership.
>>
>>1535094
On gay ass western twitter*

companies, unlike the average retard, know that twitter is almost exclusively used by american leftists.
>>
>>1533436
Bernie took the knee in the latest election, he massively watered down his previous values to appease the SJWs.
>>
>>1535704
you are actually wrong and retarded, here is your (You)
gain real life friends
>>
>>1535343
>gen z thinks that current brain rot is somewhat normal and typical
truly the final nights
>>
>>1536239
There were just as many conservatards seething about Bush jokes in 2000s as they do about Trump jokes in 2020 the seething has just become magnified becaus of social media
>>
>>1536250
>this level of buying into social media brain rot
gehenna is indeed upon us
>>
>>1536277
t. not politically aware during the Bush years
>>
>>1536250
There werent any in the gaming world complaining about the Bloodlines jokes though
>>
>>1536250
The political spectrum was far more centrist at the time. Democrats were still filled with old racists, there was still a substantial anti-abortionist/pro-gun wing etc. Now there's an uneasy alliance of SJWs and commies on the left, barely kept away from power by the old guard such as Biden. With populist nationalists on the right and an old guard which lost control for two election cycles. Everything is far more polarized.

Choose a side, SJW supporter of destroying children with affirmative therapy and hormone blockers or Natsoc.
>>
>>1534113
they always have been since the dawn of time
>>
>>1536370
>There werent any in the gaming world complaining about the Bloodlines jokes though
This was before the right realized gamers were useful idiots that they could weaponize
>>
File: 1615858987723.gif (881 KB, 297x277)
881 KB
881 KB GIF
>>1530366
It was a shovelware studio to begin with but they managed to get support because they got one of the original Bloodlines writers onboard as well as Avellone who brings in his own fanbase so they had a ton of skepticism but at least some support from those two people offering their name value.
Then they hired a shitton of retarded SJW community manager types who wanted to make it about "consensus-based vampirism" and dumb ameripolitical shit like that which was the first nail.
Second nail was getting rid of Avellone because he was falsely accused of "not engaging in sexual misconduct but he coulda have!" in some unrelated drama and scouring the game of his work despite it already having been disproven at that point.
Third nail was getting rid of the Bloodlines writer/project lead and replacing him with some twitter SJW type with no merits for undisclosed reasons.
So now there were no real reason to trust the project at all. Only shovelware and politicals were left.
Then even Paradox realized the SJWs weren't doing any real work and if they wanted it to release at all they had to hand it over to a real development studio to finish it.
And that's despite Paradox having a lot of SJW-leaners themselves. (though it's mainly a corp front, they cut all contacts with a bunch of race-baiters and SJWfags they had brought on from business contacts here in Sweden back in the mid-2010s because they were getting in the way of people on the actual dev teams)
>>
>>1533957
>Yep, White Wolf was always edgy, obnoxious and leftist.
The TRPG yeah. But it was the kind of leftist where they thought "this one monster is a disgusting tranny deviant" was cool and writing icky stuff about necrophiliac vampires was transgressive. They also didn't shy away from having Brujah be skinheads or have garou clans practice eugenics by murdering weaklings.
The TRPG's writings doesn't have much to do with Bloodlines either t b h, the most lefty thing about that was mocking Bush which most centrists and rightwing non-neocons were already doing non-stop at that point since people started getting out of the 9/11 mindset.
>I still remember them getting a lot of shit from conservative gamers for pushing environmentalism down their throats back in 1993-1994 (which was the hip left rhetoric back then)
You mean Werewolf and I dunno if that was really political.
That whole game was really dragged down by the Captain Planet-tier gaia theory stuff they infused into it early on.
Even some of the Pentex villains are basically Sly Sludge types until later supplements made them more interesting.
>>
>>1531301
The Ravnos powers were basically being thieving pieces of shit and their clan attitude was everyone not Ravnos is free game and all other clans hate them even the Gangrel.

Making their defense even more nonsensical since it's clear whoever wrote that know what real gypsies are like.
>>
>>1532033
I can't imagine how fucking retarded you have to use reddit and make basedjak shit.
>anarchists
That's a fucking vampire faction and has nothing to do with real politics. Most of the time they're portrayed as a mini-Camarilla except dumber.
>communists
The game outright mocks her even the people in her own faction don't take her seriously.
>le Bush
Everyone outside of warhawk Neocons were doing that.
>>
>>1536525
>The TRPG's writings doesn't have much to do with Bloodlines either t b h, the most lefty thing about that was mocking Bush
Smiling Jack tells you he hates fascists
Nines Rodriguez tells you he hates capitalists
>>
>>1536559
>Smiling Jack tells you he hates fascists
A truly shocking and unheard of position.
>>
>>1536559
>Smiling Jack tells you he hates fascists
Which wasn't really political outside of a few fringe leftists calling rightwingers fascists, ask a very rightwing american about fascists in the 2000s and you'd hear the same thing because all they'd hear is you mean nazis. It wasn't until americans co-opted nouvelle droite and antifags in the 2010s that they started using fascist with any intensity in real politics.
>Nines Rodriguez tells you he hates capitalists
Most of his dialogue is bitching about entrenched Camarilla rules from what I recall. Easily the worst character in the original game though since they're so desperate to make you like him and force him on you despite being a big nothing when the rest of the game is more open about who you side with. Always enjoyed playing neutral just because you get to give him the finger.
>>
>>1536559
>Nines Rodriguez tells you he hates capitalists
He also tells you that he was embraced in the depression era.
>>
>>1536593
Based that he kept those same values to 2004
>>
>>1536595
Shitty NPCs usually are written like they're stuck in the past and represent it in VTM unfortunately.
>>
>>1536583
>Easily the worst character in the original game though since they're so desperate to make you like him
They even made Nines the canon choice the fledgling makes from the game in WoD lore
>>
>>1536559
Don't bother
You're trying to talk to nerds that know nothing about the punk and goth scenes and their politics that inspired Vampire in the first place
>>
>>1536644
t. the kind of fag who bought some hot topic clothes in the mid-90s and thinks he know fuckall about scenes that involved unironic nazis and creepy ass 'safe words are for pussies' bdsmfags or that the ultra-nerds working at Troika were some deeply political leftyfags when their other big game, which Tim considers the one he put most of himself in, has character portraits from confederate generals and involves the protocols of elder zion miscenegation theories complete with complicit mass-media played straight in sidequests.
>>
>>1533957
>>1536525
>>1536695
Kek don't forget that even the peaceful hippie werewolves procreated through rape
>>
>>1536664
>scenes that involved unironic nazis
Which is why Jack saying he hates nazis is based like all the other punk bands that told the losers to gtfo of the scene
>>
>>1536717
lol it was corporate punk who whined about nazis because of marketability and it was already dead at that point. Afterwards even the nazi stuff became just another excuse to go be a thug at clubs hopped on poppers same as with pretending to be marxists to pick fights.
Even the hippie women-are-superior-cultists in Crass mocked the whole thing as retarded posturing.
>>
>>1536726
>lol it was corporate punk who whined about nazis
everyone except nazi bands hated the nazis in the scene
but keep attempting to rewrite history in your head
>>
>>1536749
Yeah punkfags didn't at all worship fags like Vicious strutting about with a swastika to piss off mommy & daddy.
t. Henry "no I wasn't known as a hypocritical bully back in the day and I didn't get my gay lover killed over drugs" Rollins
>>
>>1536766
lol there were so many punks and bands that hated Vicious stop trying to talk about a subject you only have surface level understanding of
>>
>>1536664
>when their other big game
you mean the one with a half-orc communist revolutionary who is one of the few 100% good guys in the entire game where him becoming president of the most industrialized nation on the planet is nothing but good news for everyone?
>>
>>1536797
>a half-orc communist revolutionary
lol the guy's a union organizer, not even remotely a commie, whose portrait and logo is based on NSDAP propaganda pictures. Actual nazi germany posters.
>>
>>1536797
>>1536807
What's more he is a union organizer who organizes based on race.
>>
>>1536807
>not even remotely a commie
he literally thinks an armed revolution is the only way for Tarant's working class conditions to improve
>>
>>1536823
It's almost like the orcs in the game are a metaphor for the proletariat
>>
>>1536664
being gay and kinda based isnt mutually exclusive but its always surprising.
>>
>>1536837
Just like the NSDAP before the first putsch.
>>
>>1536726
hands that never touched a mosh pit wrote this post
>>
>>1536766
>>1536793
the ironic edgelord nazism that vicious kicked off wearing swastika shirts quickly died when real nazis started showing up to shows
which is also why the bands started telling them to fuck off
>>
>>1533436
>bernie
>class issues

he only talks about class issues through the lens of racism now, and he has been that way for awhile now.
>>
>>1536839
I doubt he's all that based.
It's just that what these subhuman zoomers don't understand is that their type of politicizing wasn't how people thought in the 90s or even early 00s. Even american television only saw it start creeping in with the late 90s.
The people who worked on Deus Ex didn't exactly take their stuff seriously.
>>
>>1536559
Smiling Jack is a retarded faggot and the one time anarchs managed to make their gay vampire commune it just devolved into roving bands of murderous gangs.

He is a one dimensional character who's entire character is about 'hating authority.' Except for the anarch's authority, of course.
>>1533964
It's just having a common enemy, they're still disgusting vermin.
>>
>>1536884
t. he opened it
>>
>>1536875
It didn't start with Vicious and the fagginess around nazi punks started with the RAR from upper-middle class libs being assmad that Eric Clapton voiced support for Enoch Powell against mass-immigration and David Bowie doing his thin white duke schtick.
Crass, people who were by no means friends of either side, on the topic of "nazi punks fuck off" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDUhR8vK70
>>
File: kek.png (138 KB, 2048x409)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>1536048
>you are actually wrong
>gain real life friends
??? we're talking about twitter, and its not a secret that the majority of people in America who use it are leftists.
>>
>>1536886
No, I told all the factions to fuck themselves and left. Which is the only correct option.
>>
>>1531001
>kind of like what happened to the Vampire the Masquerade tabletop team, they started a diplomatic incident with the Russian government so Paradox shitcanned the entire team and took direct control over the tabletop rpg releases
Wait really? That's hilarious.
>>
>>1536886
Does anything else happen if you open it other than going boom? That plot seemed underwhelming, but maybe I'm not remembering it right from ages ago.
>>
>>1536963
No, that's literally it.
>>
>>1536963
No, most of the endings are the same. You open it and it kills you, it kills la croix, or it kills you both.

Or you get thrown into the sea for having yellow fever.
>>
>>1533964
>OWS became grudgingly respected nowadays
What, why? They were ignored utterly by wall street and accomplished nothing. It was performative as all hell, the basic definition of token, controlled resistance.
>>
>>1537006
>Not getting the Strauss
shame, he was the only one with brains.
>>
File: 1613225898210.png (328 KB, 680x380)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>1537019
>Millions of dollars "donated" to bring in cops to break up the protesters
>Millions more spent in venture capital to fund race and sexuality based propaganda to pit the poor against each other
>Utterly ignored
>>
>>1537019
>They were ignored utterly by wall street
I doubt the 'progressive stack' that broke it all up came out of nowhere organically.
Albeit i'm more inclined to the spooks than the bankers.
>>
>>1536895
As someone who was alive back then and in a punk band, that's complete bullshit. RAR didn't spawn skins and fucking Eric Clapton certainly didn't. Honestly wondering what kind of retarded podcast or blog is teaching kids this kind of stuff.
>>
>>1537045
its "utterly" ignored by "lefties" that give no shit about class, and spend all their time whining about Japanese games having no brown Swedish in it.
>>
>>1537083
I'd rather the US senate and congress be filled up with communists from china than deal with one more second of SJW whining about trivial, nonexistent bullshit.
>>
>>1537063
>RAR didn't spawn skins and fucking Eric Clapton certainly didn't.
That's not what the quoted post said either.
The obsession with 'orrible nazis and the everyone not being a hunky-dory marketable shitlib came out of RAR being assdevastated that the likes of Clapton and Bowie voiced rightwing opinions, even as a lark, and the NF getting a whopping 3% of the vote meant fascism was taking over.
They even went after Oi gigs because they still dared to have working class oiks who still shaved their heads despite being syndicalists.
>>
>>1537083
No, in fact most of your Dems would not be able to voice their shit about reparations, white guilt or similarly in most leftwing countries.
Certainly not as part of a major party. They like to stick them in irrelevant ones that prop-up the major parties through clan-voting.
>>
>>1537123
From where I was standing the obsession with horrible Nazis came from Nazis skins being brainwashed aggro cunts at every show but I don't much know or care about how the average Grauniad reader saw it then
>>
>>1537153
Was this mid 80s early 90s?
'Cause that's when skins genuinely became an outlet for pillpopping thugs imo. Before that you just had RAR shitlibs stirring up the media to say Oi were all secretly nazis and sicing asian 'youths' on them.
>>
>>1537182
Early 80s to early 90s in the North. There was definitely a feeling that we were all being tarred with the same brush but there was also absolutely a strand of the older oi folks that held forth on blood and soil shite before the issue made the papers
>>
>>1537083
No. That is an invented justification for moving American politics further left.
European countries are only "more left than the US" in that they have socialized medical programs and education in most countries. In most other respects Europe is more right wing than the US. AfD is increasingly popular and openly very right wing and nationalistic, its equivalents in Austria are also very popular. Italy and Hungary are both run by people the American left lambasts as dictators. France leftwing in the old unionist sense but is increasingly opposed to migrants and pretty racist against Africans and muslims. Spain literally had a fascist dictator in power for most of the 20th century and only recently ejected him, same with Portugal. The Benelux and British Isles are probably the most left wing of all of Europe. Even Scandinavia, despite Sweden's dramatic retardation on the social front, is a haven of libertarian economic policy.
>>
>>1537323
>Even Scandinavia, despite Sweden's dramatic retardation on the social front, is a haven of libertarian economic policy.
Most of the social retardation comes out of the media cliques who are obsessed with american horseshit and their followers.
Our anti-immigration party is the third largest party overall and largest among native men and their views are stricter than AfDs.
>>
>>1537123
Nazis existed in the scenes before RAR don’t know why you keep trying to push that people only started to hate them after Clapton
They usually showed up at shows just to start fights
And that’s before you even start talking about their pathetic idealogy
And Oi always had its share of nazi dickheads too
>>
Christ imagine being beady-eyed anglos and going on about punk racists 40 years past it’s sell by date.
Don’t you have some working class white kids to sell to your local rapist afghani families for labour votes?
>>
>>1537441
They seem like chill boomers that have a lot of memories of camaraderie hanging out and being part of a cool youth subculture that also hate nazis
>>
>>1537467
Yeah, the same people who made sure Britain became the clan society it is today where white kids from poorer backgrounds are actively targeted for rape by foreign invaders still whining about evil racists.
Fuck ’em.
>>
>>1537323
>the American left
You mean all those numerous Jewish non-governmental organizations, right?
>>
>>1537476
Take your meds
>>
>>1537485
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1537493
You got a couple screws loose guv’nor
Take your meds you got ‘em free from the NHS
>>
>>1537506
Yeah nah. Brits have had thousands of white kids raped in just Rotherham and just from what their paper’s choose to publicize there’s at least ten other towns with known afghani rape gangs of similar size defended by the afghani communities.
Their tv shows even dragged out clips having them laugh at the white trash BNPers raving about being out in the streets marching against ”muslamic rayguns!” aka islamic rape gangs. They don’t dare laugh the same anymore but the same scummy cunts still go to bat for them and try to attack the messenger and deflect from the clearly racial nature of the rapes.
>>
>>1537506
This isn’t twitter amerifag.
>>
File: ross.png (863 KB, 674x683)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>1537520
>>
>>1537532
>twitter pic
>>
>>1537323
>European countries are only "more left than the US" in that they have socialized medical programs and education in most countries
None of their governments sell out their citizens for the sake of their billionaires and megacorporations anywhere near as bad as the USA does.
>>
>shizo general

stay keyed
>>
>>1536838
Hmmm like a proletarian nation?
>>
>>1536250
Reminder that 2004 and post 2012 politics are incomparable.
>>
File: 1598153234636.png (368 KB, 764x546)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>1536356
>anon thinks that politics represent what's going on day to day
>>
>>1532533
He's probably bullshitting off wiki scrawling. They might have gotten a little bit of fire at the time but the gypsies play a central role again a year later in the first gangrel clanbook. It's probably faggots getting uppity ten years after it was made.
>>
>>1538241
>probably

Source: Trust me bro
>>
>>1538250
Nigga they made gypsies the shifty human transporter bros of the gangrel in 95 so there was obviously no huge backlash in 94. All there is saying there was """""controversy""""" is a wiki paragraph with no citation.
>>
>>1536505
Unexpectedly based analysis from a Sweebe.
>>
File: asdfl.gif (442 KB, 400x223)
442 KB
442 KB GIF
>>1530987
>People are unironically happier that a beloved game won't be getting a sequel.
>Diversity surely has been a strength all along.
>>
>>1538270
>>People are unironically happier that a beloved game won't be getting a sequel.
Even if the industry wasn't in the state it's in now, faggots like you need to learn to let go. Bloodlines was a complete story. There wasn't a need for a sequel in the first place.
>>
>>1537323
>Italy and Hungary are both run by people the American left lambasts as dictators.
I mean, live here and you'd do the same. Unless you're one of the retards whose vote was bought with literally a sack of potatoes.
>>
>>1538312
>I mean, live here and you'd do the same
i see George's PR department is hard at work
>>
>>1536559
most anarchs are chaotic stupid but i remember Nines is the equivalent of an average Union man back in the Depression era. so his hate for capitalists and trying to fight for "the little guys" with him more than happy to be embroiled in a class war isn't far off. it's not exactly the same as say a tumblrite from california insisting on everyone being a marxist while being comfortable in their cushy life in the suburbs or Damsel
>>
>>1537323
>Spain literally had a fascist dictator in power for most of the 20th century and only recently ejected him
He died on his bed calmly and picked the monarch of Spain. He's not a good example anyways, Spain is one of the most leftist countries on Europe precisely because of him.
>>
>>1538358
Édes faszom, don't even remind me of the Soros screeching. Though lately not much is blamed on him, the papers get too much joy out of pretending that the "commies" want us all killed by the plague.
>>
>>1538312
the American left thinks half of their own country men are in a evil cabal that oppresses browns

they aren't what you would call sane..
>>
File: thisisbait.jpg (24 KB, 625x626)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1532033
Bro I shitpost about SJW's and this thread devolves in to fucking /pol/

You fucking faggots realize how easily you take this bait?

PIC RELATED ITS FUCKING BAIT
>>
>>1538533
they portrayed my opinion as a soiyjak i must respond
>>
File: Spoiler Image (137 KB, 753x523)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1538493
>, don't even remind me
then stop taking sheks from the guy
>>
>>1538241
>probably bullshitting
They scoured Ravnos from later editions over it.
>>
>>1538621
ravnos are in V5 they just released the clan supplements for them and tzimisce four months ago
>>
>>1538626
>in V5
That's a new company and i'd bet they're doing some "muh romani r people too" nonsense.
Ravnos were removed from 2E because of assmad over stereotyping and WW being a bunch of fags, i'm pretty sure it was even one of the co-writers Brooks who got it removed.
>>
>>1538569
>implying
This is what I most despise about this country, the rabid snarling at others and the insistence that they're bootlicks to some jewish cunt or whoever public enemy number one is in their minds. The retarded notion that people can't just think you're a dolt, no, they must be shills and political agitators.
>>
>>1538708
Considering how fucking rabid the hungarian left and the EU fags get when anyone starts talking about their precious NGOs I suspect there's more truth to the Sorosfags than the other side.
>>
>>1538533
BRO!
https://youtu.be/3bOZvZqmSmA?t=471
>>1538708
>political agitators.
someone certainly acts like one
>>
>>1532033
I see that you're too much of a retard to understand the difference between fun political jokes and preachy politics.
Jokes aren't a problem as long as you're not a brainwashed sheep who gets offended by jokes. You can laugh at them and have fun even if the game is making fun of your opinions, that's how jokes work. Preaching, on the other hand, is the opposite of fun, even if you agree with it.
>>
If I remember correctly, Hardsuit Labs already bled lots of their talent making that awful MMO shooter they had. Vampire was basically their last-ditch effort to survive which Paradox somehow got bamboozled into funding after Obsidian raw-dogged them up the ass with Tyranny. I think they were planning on a partnership with Obsidian and them making Vampire after Tyranny but the whole thing fell through with PoE2 taking much of Tyranny's budget.
>>
>>1538771
stop taking the bait
>>
>>1530366
probably cuz the staff were to busy jerking themselves off on who was more woke instead of building the game.

good riddance
>>
File: 1612839933254.jpg (42 KB, 600x404)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1531584
>>
>>1536883
sometimes i wonder if relavtively normal people actually buy into the SJW shit or if its all just reflexive social posturing for points.
>>
>>1538886
Name one.
>>
>>1532773
Really? Then why don't you go ahead and explain how. Give a single fucking example
>>
>>1538886
>socialist and literal communist parties as "the left"
Nah they're usually irrelevant minor parties that either don't matter or only exist to prop up the actual "left" the SocDems.
And before you misunderstand the meaning of SocDem and think it means socialist, they're the people Antifa was founded to combat dubbed by comintern as "Social Fascists".
>>
>>1538960
>socialist coalitions
Already answered that you dumb Anglofaggot.
The economic left are long dead and the idpol remnants are nowhere near government influence even when they're propping up SocDems.
The ""Socialist"" coalitions are run exclusively by libshits and socialliberal grifters generally of the faux-Green kind in most of the continent.
>>
>>1538970
t. faggot whose never even stepped foot into Europe but thinks he's an expert.
>>
>>1531654
>>1531691
Still don't know how they found city skyline
>>
>>1539006
>I'm European, Anon.
Yet another foreign fag with a piece of paper who thinks he belongs.
>I know the parties of my country and my neighbors.
Unless you're in an outlier state like poortugal I doubt it. Even EE fags have to look to christcucks for their social welfare politics.
>>
>>1539022
Don't need to. I'm actually from Europe and know anyone with Social Democrat or Worker's Party in the name have been shitheel liberals since the late 70s.
>>
>>1539030
>wiki article
>evidence
Def anglofag.
>>
>>1539034
facts don't care about your feelings
>>
>>1538897
kek, this. Zoomers are proving to be so smoothbrained and spoonfed it's not funny anymore.
>>
>open RPG thread
>it's all politics
Can't you guys go back to /pol/ and resetera?
>>
>>1538918
>Then why don't you go ahead and explain how
lol no sorry that your brain can't parse information correctly and you need someone to spoon feed you how to relate to a story
that's what you get watching youtubers all day tell you how you should feel about something
bloodlines 1 is woke
>>
>>1539047
can't really blame them too much considering the vtmb2 devs were specifically trying to make political statements with the game
>>
>>1539061
That's not an excuse. A game can still be good or bad regardless of how political the devs make the game.
>>
>>1539047
It's a notional game, there's nothing to actually talk about
>>
>>153909
often it seems that,while some are too busy with inserting political manifestos, their final product turns out to be shit
>>
>>1538642
breh ravnos got a revised clanbook in '01. plus they got a rad sendoff with their ante waking up before gehenna.
>>
>>1536960
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-19-paradox-taking-control-of-white-wolf-after-vampire-the-masquerade-lgbtq-controversy
>>
>>1539154
>plus they got a rad sendoff with their ante waking up before gehenna

>ywn get taken out by a Jewish space laser/orbital ion cannon
Why even unlive
>>
>>1530366
>What the fuck happened
women and minorities
>>
>>1539297
pretty sure the ravnos were always pajeet gypos. diaspora gypos were more linked with gangrel in VtM and hated the ravnos alongside them.
>>
>>1539318
>Gangrels
funny that in V1 gangrel were gypsies and vagrants
>>
>>1539298
women are based. these creatures, nay demons, that are morbidly obese, have colored hair, tattoos and undercuts while screeching about rights to rape children are not women.
>>
File: women_are_based.jpg (252 KB, 649x870)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>1539389
>women are based
here's your (You)
>>
>>1538904
Name one where they make up the major party of the left. Having a couple MPs in a powerless meme parliament means nothing.
>>
>>1539092
>make the game

That's the problem, they didn't.
>>
File: kaiser.png (438 KB, 528x668)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
why are conservacucks such snowflakes?
oooooooooooooooo my game has gone full """"""""""""""""""""""woke"""""""""""""""""""""""""
read woke as: respecting people and their choices for life, such as pronouns etc, ooooooooooooooooooooooh nooooooooooooooo they wont let me immese myself by not having any fascists in the book/games, oooooooooo nooooooo.
the scond a games isnt alt right you faggots cry a fucking river bc things are not in line with your fucking obsolate ideology, anyway fuck you fags :)
>>
>>1539481
>having so little going on in your life you think choosing a pronoun is a lifestyle choice
>>
>>1539481
fuck off and die
>>
>>1539489
i dont like pronouns either, but if people want them, whatever, im against gender and pronouns, but its not like i refuse to use them if the ppl chose them, for me its like he/she, but this whole pronoun thing is just another spook..
>>
>>1539515
go back to /pol/ live in your little alt right bubble, saying stuff behind a pc bc you're not enough of a man to say irl.

also your response was so cuuuuute, have a (you)
>>
File: 1606957385291.jpg (27 KB, 512x512)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1539417
>that pic title
based on statistics more like
>>
File: IMG_20210202_082911_261.jpg (102 KB, 952x1280)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>1539481
Hang yourself, tranny
>>
>>1539538
lmaoing at you.
also
whites will be a minority in 40 years
:)
>>
>>1539557
godspeed dealing with the rest of human beings
>>
>>1539515
The future is now old man
>>
>>1539557
there are more chinese than whites. there are more indians than whites. there are more africans than whites.

Whites are already the global minority.
>>
>>1539154
>plus they got a rad sendoff
Still a sendoff.
>>
>>1539518
>i dont like pronouns either, but I will loudly complain if anyone dares mock people who demand them
>>
>>1539538
does he not know about screenshot wtf
>>
>>1539557
There might be an accidental ethnic cleansing before the mudbloods become too numerous.
>>
>>1532033
you faggots are the republicans now
>>
File: libtardstrawman.png (200 KB, 480x505)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>1532773
>you do know xyz, right?
>its never xyz

libtard detected. Why do all NPCs talk the same? They are so easy to spot when they raid our site.
>>
File: fraud.png (3 KB, 1280x720)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>1532918
>>1532933
imagine believing in magic ballots in the middle of the night when no one is around 100% for one candidate.
>>
File: libtard21.jpg (143 KB, 1000x866)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>1532537
>Those weren't and aren't SJW opinions. SJW's are something else entirely. SJW's are like a progressive Satanic Panic.
>>
File: libtards8.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>1536575
>A truly shocking and unheard of position.

well yeah, ww2 was 80 years ago bud
>>
File: 1607551663462.jpg (205 KB, 983x1024)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>1536717
you will never be punk. You don't have true rebellion against the establishment. Your not strong and you don't have a gang of droogies at your back. Your too ugly to pull of the punk look. You will have better luck larping as a women.
>>
File: animematters.png (3.7 MB, 1360x2160)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>1537068
>spend all their time whining about Japanese games having no brown Swedish in it.

bossanova. Its funny how libtards are creepy perverts that enjoy dicks up their ass, but get triggered by anime so much.
>>
File: orcandskaven.jpg (60 KB, 575x602)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>1537114
>I'd rather the US senate and congress be filled up with communists from china than deal with one more second of SJW whining about trivial, nonexistent bullshit.

I too would welcome Chinese rule if they got rid of the orcs, skaven, libtards and foreign invaders. No rule can be worse than the current scum.
>>
File: duversitypanther.png (40 KB, 246x234)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>1538270
>Diversity surely has been a strength all along.

keyed.
>>
>>1539557
this guy doesn't think there are race wars on the horizon
>>
>>1541731
>>1541765
>>1541770
>>1541773
>>1541781
>>1541791
>>1541798
>>1541800
>>1541804
>>1541811
t. triggered /pol/tard
>>
>>1530366
Niggers, trannies and some combination thereof.
>>
>>1532033
>t. sponsored by Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and Wall Street

shoo shoo megacorp drone
>>
>>1541825
I honestly thought there would be less burgers in vrpg.
>>
>>1539984
That doesn't sound like what he's saying at all
>>
File: cuckservatism.jpg (253 KB, 725x1076)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>1538150
What is this based on? Cuckservatives now are fine with immigrants "for as long as they come here legally" and also with fags, jews, trannies, niggers, spics, feminism and other bullshit as long as they "don't push it" or some shit like this. I wouldn't call that more conservative. They shifted left.
>>
>>1541791
WTF is wrong with 3rd from the left, bottom row?
>>
File: 1578354897111.jpg (87 KB, 974x1061)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>1543264
It's almost like conservatives are on the wrong side of history and just waiting to get pushed further and further until they reach a proper position. I'm sure many think that that already happened and it's today's position, but that's probably the case for past generations as well. Maybe that sounds too relativistic, but still.
>>
>>1543354
>wrong side of history
No such thing. What was on the 'right' and 'wrong' side of history changes all the time.
>>
File: 1518294272723.jpg (146 KB, 992x898)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>1543398
I don't know about that. There seems to be some method to the madness, some vague general direction. Like the Hegelian idea that "history is the history of freedom" (which sounds like some vague American sales slogan, to be fair). It does feel like things could flip on a dime, but I don't believe it's that simple short of an Apocalyptic catastrophe.
>>
>>1543264
I love the "cuckservative" meme. Yes, because being a "liberal doing the speed limit" is such a meaningful metaphor. As if slow and methodical change isn't preferable to either careering off a cliff or, as the tradcon apparently wants, standing off at the side of the road making confused and primitive hooting noises at the passing car doing 55 mph (whereas it shreeks in terror throws its feces at the 100 mph speeder).
>>
File: CuKixuOWYAAkaZU.jpg (175 KB, 824x630)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>1544068
>I love the "cuckservative" meme.
>slow and methodical change
In your disingenuous fantasy maybe

In reality, you're careening off the cliff
>>
Why can't burgers shut up about politics?
>>
>>1544129
>Nuance frightens and confuses the reactionlarper, therefore he resorts to cartoons to make a point.
Predictable and pathetic. I'm not going off any cliffs, but you're falling on your sword... and you have the nerve to call me disingenuous... get lost.
>>
>>1544172
>Nuance
"WE NEED MILLIONS OF THIRD WORLD HINDUS AND HISPANICS ENTERING THE COUNTRY EVERY YEAR TO WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE AND SIGN UP FOR CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE NATIVE WORKERS WOULD UNIONIZE AND PAY OFF THEIR LOANS"

fuck your nuance, jew
>>
What is it about VTMB2 that brings out /vpol/ shitters?
They're so desperate for a woke-goes-broke scenario that they latch on to a game that hasn't even actually existed.
>>
>>1544157
It's all the propaganda that is being vomited all over them 24/7, which fools them into not only thinking they know what's going on, but that they have the ability to do something about it, when the exact opposite is the truth.
>>1544263
Personally, I just think that shit is funny. Despite that, if the game came out and was good, I probably would have checked it out anyway (wouldn't have bought it myself, of course; could probably borrow it off my bro or something)
>>
>>1544263
This happens precisely because the game doesn't exist. If it had maybe people would be discussing the game. Probably not all that much, but /pol/ screeching does seem to have subsided a bit overall compared to past years. At least in this case I'm not all that worried about it since there's not much else to discuss.
>>
>>1544068
The #1 thing you can count on conservatives to do is to wholeheartedly defend the billionaires and megacorporations who openly despise them and are stealing their wealth and their rights. Conservatism is literally about defending economic systems wherein they work their entire lives to financially their enemies. It doesn't get more cucked than that.
>>
>>1544346
*financially support
>>
>>1544346
>conservatives to do is to wholeheartedly defend the billionaires and megacorporations who openly despise them and are stealing their wealth and their rights
What's funny is that democrats are taking up this role now while some conservatives are going "wait a minute, isn't someone supposed to be opposed to this?"
>>
>>1544409
Democrats have also been big on handouts for the rich for a few decades now but conservatives never stopped and only a vanishingly small minority have a serious problem with it.
>>
>>1543674
Who was on the right side of history entirely depends on the present and has continuously changed over the course of history. History being linear and moving in one direction is gay and wrong. People always think how things are in the present was inevitable.
>>
File: 1543687979445.jpg (49 KB, 657x527)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>1544540
I don't believe it's necessary for history to go in a certain direction, nor that it is one single clearly determined direction, just that there are certain principles to it. I don't believe that it is purely arbitrary, however like I said some kind of catastrophe can radically change the course or at least set it back greatly. It's also true for how things are in the present, it's not some historical determinism that brought us here even though the impulse is indeed to see inevitable necessity everywhere. It is connected to how we perceive the past and are influenced by it, but it's not a rule that if our present biases influence the past that must mean that they determine future moments (except our perception of the future of course). For example the tendency is towards knowledge, but that doesn't mean that we will ever reach absolute knowledge.This might sound vague and it is by design, but knowledge as such has political consequences. It doesn't mean that we can ever anticipate what the future looks like exactly, just that there are certain tendencies that pop up time and time again even if they are socially and politically suppressed. You could say the same about freedom as a tendency. Even if its meaning is vague and the definition itself is political (and partisan, biased, ideological, whatever) the term and the struggle around it remains.
>>
>>1544068
>n-no we can't take another path we should follow 1:1 the liberal one but slower
Cuckservative is an apt meme because you people are unironically the same kind of people who rationalize open relationships and then end up getting treated like a walking ATM before being unceremoniously dumped.
>>
>>1544582
>the tendency is towards knowledge
Stopped being true ages ago. Truth is something neither universities nor religion gives a shit about anymore.
>>
>>1531789
I feel bad for the people who fell for this and pre-ordered.
>>
>>1538456
>>1537323
>He died on his bed calmly
Carrero didn't though
>>
File: Bloodlines DLC.png (475 KB, 616x484)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
I am so glad I preordered Bloodlines II. I can't wait to play the game with the developer commentary by Brian Mitsoda.
>>
>>1544902
>you people are unironically the same kind of people who rationalize open relationships
that'd be leftoids
>>
>>1544582
Progress was a fluke which peaked with classical liberalism.

Modern liberalism is a suicide cult which will be replaced by anti-progressive but more evolutionary fit cultures and races.
>>
File: 1554771706157.jpg (72 KB, 594x477)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1545022
lol
Do they even accept canceling preorders for this vaporwave at this point?
>>
>>1545155
>vaporwave
*vaporware
>>
File: 1406979407769.jpg (53 KB, 680x734)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>1544932
Knowledge isn't exactly the same as truth in the sense of honesty. You could know a great deal of things yet constantly lie and manipulate, even yourself. Besides, my point was just that it's something that keeps persisting even if it's being suppressed in a particular age.

>>1544582
I don't know about that, but I do agree that something will drastically change. I'm starting to sound too way too Hegelian, but I think something important will be preserved of it even if the overall system is altered. The problems of unfit cultures and replacement rates are very real, I'm just not so confident that things will play out as you imagine them to.
>>
File: 1414515514799.jpg (114 KB, 600x533)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1545544
shit, second reply was meant for >>1545141
I have no idea why I try to be philosophical right after waking up every time.
>>
>>1545155
They stopped accepting them since their most recent announcement. I imagine it's pretty easy to cancel depending on what retailer you went through.
>>
with the shitshow that it has become, what would be a good way to get introduced to WoD? I only played VtM:B, and have no other experience with it but the setting looks cool
>>
>>1545558
There's Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption, a few Hunter games, and a Werewolf game that recently came out. If you go to /tg/ they have WoD threads with links to download a bunch of the books.
>>
>>1545569
didn't the werewolf game suck ass?
you're right, I should ask /tg/ about this, tho
>>
>>1538274
Imagine having to see callback after callback to the first game too, each one cringier than when they had damsel and jeanette in the v5 book. Sometimes dead is better >>1538274
>>
>>1544246
>Demolishing strawmen.
>Unions actually doing shit for workers.

Do kindly grow up, goyim.
>>1544346
It's CY, cupcake, conservatives are the ones demanding that corporations stop censoring shit or have their protections rescinded. It's democucks who and lolbertardians going "But muh private company!"
>>
>>1544902
Who's paying you to shill this hard, tranny?
>>
>>1545601
>cupcake, conservatives are the ones demanding that corporations stop censoring shit or have their protections rescinded
This only just started and only after and it's still only a minority of conservatives who want to do anything about it. Cuckservatives have championed "muh private company" for decades and in doing so brought clown world upon us. Even though this is abundantly obvious, conservatives will never own up to it.

>Unions actually doing shit for workers.
Anti-union shit is among the most egregious of all jewish lies you fool. Unions are perhaps the single strongest reason why the working class broke out of slavery in the past century, and the downfall of unions is why it's all regressing now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.