[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (2.13 MB, 800x1141)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>get a spell that makes undead under level 10 flee
>at the time you can get it all undead are at least level 25
>>
>>1529455
Don't care didn't read still the best TES game
>>
>>1529455
seethe cope and dilate. oblivion is the GOAT unironically
>>
>>1529461
Don't care didn't read Morrowind is still the best TES game also check this 8
>>
>>1529468
Don't care didn't read Daggerfall is still the best TES game also check this 88
>>
File: sgzzzllgnp361.png (3.01 MB, 2180x2450)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>1529588
>>
is there a mod that adds good challenge to oblivion? base game was pretty boring desu
>>
>>1529455
>level up
>get fucked
And that's why you play on easiest difficulty :)
>>
File: 1482484745449.png (567 KB, 499x490)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>1529607
OOO
>>
>install mod to just make it so you always get the maximum bonus on level-up
>game is now fine
>>
File: sparkman.jpg (61 KB, 636x510)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>just never sleep and stay at level 1 the whole game
>join the Mages Guild and access spellmaking
>kill everything in one shot with a custom Drain Health spell
>>
>>1529455
I hate level scaling.
>>
>>1529588
CHIM'D
>>
>>1529455
They made it even worse in skyrim where illusion becomes useless before mid game
>>
>>1529607
MOO+OOO
>>
>>1530484
>just never sleep and stay at level 1 the whole game
Oblivion is so fucked that this is the ideal powergaming strategy.
>>
>>1533369
enjoy iron armor forever and the inevitable times you have to sleep for a quest
>>
>>1533513
>enjoy iron armor forever
You can get a full set of Ebony, white Ebony, or Daedric armor at level 1.
>inevitable times you have to sleep for a quest
Like a grand total of three times?
Also, you're supposed to main skills that you'll never use.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>1533528
Playing oblivion right now, mostly blind. Should I be worried about leveling up fucking up my game or something?
>>
>>1533530
Learn for yourself.
>>
>>1533528
>main skills that you'll never use
I can see why you morons hate this game so much
>>
>>1533513
Iron equipment is plenty strong enough for level 1 enemies though. That's setting aside that you can get eg. Umbra at any level.

>>1533530
Oblivion's level scaling system powers enemies up when you level more than it powers you up. It shouldn't ever become unwinnable or anything but it can easily become very tedious to chew through 1000 hit points at 30 damage a shot on regular goblins.

Basically you should powerlevel the skills that aren't associated with your character's class and your class skills should be raised slowly or ignored. A minmaxed Oblivion character would choose light armor and blunt weapons as their favored skills and then use swords with heavy armor, because then you'll level slowly and get better stat gains when you do level up.
>>
>>1533538
>I can see why you morons hate this game so much
It's the game's fault for rewarding stupid behavior, not the player's fault for being good at the game.
>>
>>1533549
I just read your post (you're welcome) and I just can't comprehend your raw, and unapologetic, retardation.
>>
>>1533530
depends on your class. pure mage? you might get fucked unless you exploit. pure warrior? you're fine but will probably encounter the least engaging HP sponge fights of your life. pure thief? lol. remember, any non-combat skills in your major skills will wreck you if you actually level them up.
>>
File: 1607991527811.jpg (56 KB, 555x690)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>retards have recently started defending the leveling system, level scaling, oblivion gates, AI, and dialogue/VO
I knew this day would come. People couldn't just enjoy the quests and admit other aspects of the game weren't executed well. Nowadays every game has to be perfect and even 1 flaw means the entire thing is shit, so you better spin every negative aspect of your favorite game into a positive somehow. Fucking internet culture.
>>
>>1533671
This is what happens when people make entertainment products part of their identity instead of just something they enjoy.
>>
File: 1d1.jpg (45 KB, 680x465)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>1533671
>just enjoy the quests
Nigger tier opinion descarted
>>
>>1529455
the thing about Illusion magic in TES is that you have to aggressively pursue it as your main skill, everything you do in the early game has to revolve entirely around leveling Illusion ASAP.
>>
>>1533671
>negative aspect of
There're is "negative aspect of" Oblivion, it's all good.
It was careful designed and tested by industry professionals that knew what they were doing.

Do you know better than the professionals?
Yeah, I thought so: No.
>>
>>1533744
>Do you know better than the professionals?
I clearly, obviously, do.
>>
>>1529455
Go buy the higher level one at the guild, you dumb cunt
>>
>>1529588
Don't care didn't read Skyrim is still the best TES game also the Holocaust didn't happen and there will never be tangible proof of it sneed
>>
>>1529455
Does anyone seriously pretend that this game is so hard that you have to painstakingly level up and grind? This is a single player game about exploring, it's not hard you fucking trannies
>>
File: fem-78-thelonite-druid.jpg (235 KB, 672x936)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>1529588
>>
>>1529461
>Morrowind
>Skyrim
>Oblivion
in that order, pleb
>>
>>1533866
It's not fun to level up a few times and find that you've doubled your damage and quadrupled every monster's HP.
>>
>>1533530
It won't ruin your game, but as others have said, enemies scale to you. Not only that it changes what spawns in your world. If you do the main quest pre lvl 6 you mostly fight scamps. After lvl 6 you start fighting clanfears, and those fuckers have damage reflect and a power attack that will more than likely one shot you if you're not careful.

>>1533547
Umbra at any level.
And it's piss weak on par with an iron sword. Don't get uniques at low levels.
>>
>>1529467
More green grass
Another elf dugeon
More green grass
Another elf dugeon
More green grass
Another elf dugeon
m'aiq the liar
More green grass
Another elf dugeon
More green grass
Another elf dugeon
>>
>>1534148
Umbra has higher attack power than a daedric claymore and is a rare example of a unique piece of equipment that is not level scaled in any way.
>>
>>1534176
>and is a rare example of a unique piece of equipment that is not level scaled in any way.
It is level scaled. I've gotten Umbra at a low levels then leveled once and found a basic steel sword stronger than it. The only reason why Umbra works so well for the most part is its soul stealing buff that boost its attack. But even that caps out leaving Umbra weaker than any sword at your current level. Plus a lvl 1 Umbra with a max out attack bonus is still weaker than any other lvl version of Umbra with a maxed out bonus. Don't get uniques at low levels.
>>
>install OOO
>all enemies rape your shit now regardless of your level

Sure is fun getting one shotted by a bandit...
>>
>>1534196
Umbra's armor is leveled but the sword is not, and the only way it could be weaker than a basic steel sword is if it loses its durability and you don't fix it.
>>
>>1529588
i dont know if i can agree with you anon but the digits are based
>>
test
>>
I find it strange how the Nine Divides are supposed to be the good guys, but they support punishing innocent children born from sinners.
That's not morally right.
>>
>>1534215
Its immserive. Start in the sewers and kill rats and goblins get your skills up.
>>
>>1532338
>illusion becomes useless before mid game
Invis is the strongest spell in game, especially for a stealth archer
>>
>>1529836
Holy shit, this. Thread over.

The level-up mechanics in Oblivion were an absolute train wreck. When played casually, it was nearly impossible to get maximum bonuses on level ups. Then, when you leveled up, your character would frequently literally get weaker due to level scaling. However, if you want to actually get stronger when you level, you instead need to stop playing the game normally and instead do nonsensical repetitive shit to get stat bonuses.

If you just mod your game to always give the bonuses, it plays nicely.
>>
>>1533530
you should have installed OOO
game's trash otherwise, which you will start noticing after 10+ hours of heavy level scaling of everything, enjoy bandits in daedric and ebony armor everywhere
>>
>>1535306
>you instead need to stop playing the game normally and instead do nonsensical repetitive shit to get stat bonuses.
I actually like it. Oblivion doesn't have a very complex gameplay, so this added strategic layer was welcome. It made you switch your playstyle around, something that baseline combat system just doesn't do, you can otherwise click you way throught the whole game all the same.
Where it became a problem, is that enemy progression is tied to levels, not just your combat potential and that it doen't stop for end tier enemies even after you reached the highest damage output you can possibly get. Thats when we get 1000hp ogres.
>>
>>1535281
They're the lesser evil. But even then, i'm sure some people can debate that some Daedric princes aren't that bad.
>>
File: worry.gif (2.18 MB, 402x306)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
>>1529468
>>1529588
>>
>>1529455
What the fuck is the point of Turn Undead spells? Why would I want skeletons to run away when I could fireball them instead? I almost never got mobbed by undead in Morrowind, and then in Skyrim the spells were level-limited so I could make low-level draugr flee while the immune high-level deathlords fucked me.
>>1535306
Enemy scaling is the problem, not the leveling system. Morrowind is absolutely playable without efficient leveling because the enemies all have fixed stats, and Oblivion is too if you install the one simple mod which undoes the dogshit enemy scaling system that covers the land with glass armored bandits and ogres the moment you hit level 20.
>>
>>1535281
>>1535348
There aren't any "good guys" or "bad guys" in terms of Aedra and Daedra. They both need each other to exist in order to function, and what morality can be derived from events depends on the specific circumstances.
For example, Mehrunes Dagon is perceived as evil throughout the main quest of Oblivion. But, he's the Prince of Destruction, and destruction can be perceived as good. For example, the Ayleid slavemasters getting destroyed could be perceived as a good thing.
And Mara; Goddess of Love, Fertility, Agriculture, and Compassion; can be considered evil when she allows locusts to be fertile causing famine.
>>
>>1535344
The strategic layer of picking wizard when you want to play as a fighter
>>
>>1535493
not our ancestors...
>>
>>1529588
How?
>>
>>1529588
Don't care didn't read Oblivion is still the best TES game also check this not 888
>>
File: 17-36-42-1605983460575.png (1.92 MB, 898x1164)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>1529588
Very impressive.
>>
File: IMG_20200907_095527.jpg (37 KB, 720x427)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>1535281
Waaaaah why don't the divine beings from a world with an entirely different metaphysics conform to my unreasoned irl 21st century understanding of individual responsibilityyyy
>>
>>1533671
the AI and dialog is unironically the best part of Oblivion
>>
>>1536094
Well not because it's actually good
>>
>>1536107
The dialog is absurd but the AI is unironically good. Going back to Morrowind's soulless cardboard cutout NPCs after Oblivion feels like a massive downgrade, and Skyrim's super watered down NPC schedules are a downgrade too. Oblivion is one of the only open world games that feel lived in and its because you can go to a tavern in one part of the city and see the merchants from another part of the city eating breakfast there before they go to work.
>>
>>1536175
Ah yes the amazing AI of "wake up, stare at wall for 10 hours, wander aimlessly for 6 hours, eat dinner for 2 hours, and then sleep."
>i-it's better than
It still sucks.
>>
>>1536216
>Ah yes the amazing AI of "wake up, stare at wall for 10 hours, wander aimlessly for 6 hours, eat dinner for 2 hours, and then sleep."
Sounds pretty realistic for what you can do in an open world game. They have scripted schedules that send them around town and into certain buildings to make the world feel lived in and it works. If they were to do things like actually buy items from the shops you would seethe about important items missing from shops because NPCs bought them.
>i-it's better than
No its just good. It took 15 years and a 1 billion dollar budget for a game with more detailed NPC schedules to come out. And everything else besides that one game still gets shit on by Oblivion.
>>
Help a brainlet out. How do I install OOO? I thought it was supposed to be an OMOD, but the filetype says it's a "Bethesda Softworks Archive" and OMM doesn't recognize it.
>>
>>1536245
They don't do fucking anything. Every day is the same for 99% of NPCs. They don't react to anything. They don't care about anything. All they do is stare mindlessly into space, eat, and sleep. Sometimes have a retarded conversation. It was a poor attempt at making the world feel alive and most people including Bethesda agree it was silly and didn't meet near their expectations. It made the world feel more hollow to me, it was never not weird when I walked into the "busy" market district of the imperial city and saw 9 NPCs standing and staring off into nothingness, sometimes talking to each other about mudcrabs and if not literally just standing straight as a board doing nothing.
>>
Oblivion guild and dlc quests are highly overrated. Best was the sanctuary half of the dark brotherhood and knights of the nine, everything else tangles from alright (thieves guild before the last few missions) to absolute trash (fighters guild)
>>
>>1529455
>he didn't stay level 2 entire game with his skills at 100.
What a fag.
Oblivion level scaling is fucked beyond repair and only way to win with it's retardness (like random bandits in daedric armor) is not to play leveling game and stay at level 2
>>1535427
>What the fuck is the point of Turn Undead spells?
CC if it runs it can't hit you. It would be usefull if you were to fight more than 1 enemy at time and magicka cost of CC spells wouldn't be prohibitive in comparison to killing shit.
>>
>>1532338
Master of the Mind
+dual cast frenzy/pacify with all perks

Did we even play the same game?
>>
>>1536107
oblivion npc: here is my quest will you accept?
MC:
option 1 - yes
option 2 - no
now THATS roleplaying!
>>
>>1533703
This. The same goes with smartphones, computer, brands of clothes and so on.
In the end of the day, people fighting over xbox vs playstation vs nintendo are just free advertisement for all of these companies.
>>
>>1536216
It was amazing for a 2006 open world game, but it is shit compared to what is possible today and it was buggy, that's a fact.
The world felt alive when you heard NPCs gossiping stuff or when you enter an inn in the middle of nowhere and there is a legion soldier having lunch.
I wish they had improved it instead of throwing it away in Skyrim, but the laziness of Bethesda will never be solved.
>>
>>1536534
>but it is shit compared to what is possible today
What are some examples of games with AI packages more dynamic, and with persistent NPCs (none of that "GTA-like" Witcher 3 spawning of nameless, faceless NPCs), as what's featured in TESIV: Oblivion?
>>
>>1536582
STALKER
>>
>>1529588
Daggerfallchads win, holy shit
>>
>>1537188
STALKER doesn't have dynamic AI packages or persistent NPCs, you buttfucking gay bastard.
TRY AGAIN!!!
>>
>>1537730
You've never played STALKER.
>>
>>1537730
oh god its this faggot again. is all you do defend oblivion? for free?
>>
>>1536582
Dwarf Fortress is the GOAT when it comes to dynamic NPC behavior. Ultima 7 did it better more than a decade before Oblivion. I'd even put Majora's Mask's NPC schedules ahead of Oblivion's. They're really static, of course, but they do a much better job of contributing to the sense of a living world than Oblivion's uncanny valley NPC behavior.
>>
>>1537867
Don't bother arguing with retards like this. They think just because an NPC dynamically picked up a piece of bread it's so much better than if it was scripted, even if the dynamic shit barely works and when it does it looks awkward as fuck
>>
>>1537880
This is setting aside that 99% of Oblivion's shit is scripted anyway.
>>
I played Lichcraft on MW, and thought it was cool. There were some just okay ones on Skyrim.

Is there a recommended Lich mod for Oblivion?
>>
>>1535493
You're wrong on all accounts, lorelet.
Aedra don't need the daedra or vice-versa.
Mara has fuck all to do with the fertility of locusts.
TES has way too much lore for you to pretend to know what you're talking about when you don't
>>
>>1536245
>It took 15 years and a 1 billion dollar budget for a game with more detailed NPC schedules to come out.
What game?
>>
>>1536334
>Best was the sanctuary half of the dark brotherhood and
Agreed
>and knights of the nine
You prefer Knights of the Nine over Shivering Isles? I think it's the first time I hear that.
>fighters guild
Can be very hit or miss, but I like their overall story more than the Mages Guild's. Some quests are also fun, like the one where you go help out an Orc "nobleman" who speaks in malapropisms
>>
>>1537732
>You've never played STALKER
Yes, I have played "GAWKER" because all you do is gawk if you want to survive.
Terrible """game""" with terrible static AI.
>>1537793
>oh god its this faggot again
I see you are intimidated by my intellect.
Cope.
>is all you do defend oblivion
I also defend Fallout 3 and 4 from the sheep that baa its negativity without actually being aware why they think that. Those sheep are susceptible to popular thoughts and opinions of the others around. Pathetic.
>for free
Defending great games is its own reward, asshole sheep bastard.
>>1537867
>Drawf Fortress
Drawf Fortress isn't a game, and is a spreadsheet of sorts. So it doesn't count, like at all.
>Ultima 7... Majora's Mask's
I've never even heard of these two. So they're invalid.
>>
>>1537880
>Don't bother arguing with retards like this
Still coping at my intellect, I see.
>They think just because an NPC dynamically picked up a piece of bread it's so much better than if it was scripted
Unpredictable (yet not absurd) behaviours greatly increases the experience in numerous ways. From example, immersion, ASSHOLE.
>>1537893
[Citation needed], you buttfucking bastard.
>>
>>1538036
Fallout 4.
>>
>>1538034
>You're wrong on all accounts, lorelet
Yes, because you say I'm wrong means that I am wrong. And you threw in an ad hominem, for good measure.
>TES has way too much lore for you to pretend to know what you're talking about when you don't
Yes, I did make it all up on the spot. However, you haven't provided the "correct" answer, so my account is true until proven otherwise, faggot.
>>
>>1538551
>defends betheshit proudly
>doesn't know or care about ultima or majora's mask
casual spotted
>>
>>1538559
how is it immersive when an NPC "dynamically" chooses to stare at a wall for 4 hours
>>
>>1538606
Just stay quite, fucking asshole.
>>1538610
>how is it immersive when an NPC "dynamically" chooses to stare at a wall for 4 hours
Because the AI used its artificial free will to do that.
Staring at walls isn't that uncommon IRL, idiot. Ever heard of daydreaming?
Oh that's right; you're a mindless sheep. My mistake.
>>
>>1536044
>unreasoned irl 21st century understanding of individual responsibilityyyy
I'd argue that believing that assigning the sin to the offspring being immoral is reasonable.
What justification could one use to believe that to be moral?
>>
>>1533744
>Do you know better than the professionals?
Yes because I'm the main character.
>>
>>1533773
No you frigging don't, you fucking stupid CUNT!
>>1538696
Stupid, solipsistic, schizoid silly sausage.
>>
>>1538634
>>1538730
Where's your handler?
>>
>>1538730
Listen here you fucking faggot, i'm tired of your retarded shit that you put up all day and night just to gain some fucking enjoyment out of 4chan. I bet you suck so much cocks that you have them to share. In that case i would gladly take one of them and suck dick with you, just to understand what the fuck in wrong with you, but also just to suck some cock since i'm curious how they taste like. So yeah, bring me some fucking cock, NOW. I DEMAND IT. NOWNWOWNOWNWONWOWNWONWOWOWNOWNWONWOWNOWNWONWONWOWNWONWOWNWONWOWNWONWONWONWONWONWONWONWOWNWONWOWNWO
>>
>>1538570
Pleasantly surprised you admitted you made it all up and don't know what you're talking about.
>my account is true until proven otherwise
That's not how it works, though. If it is, fine, just check out all the lorebooks and wiki pages to see proof.
>>
>>1538560
Ah, I thought we were talking about rpgs, or good games, or good rpgs, not whatever that garbage was.
>>
>>1538551
>Fallout 4 is a good game
>Never even heard of Ultima and Majora's Mask
Is this guy a recurring character on this board? Either a weirdly effective troll or legit, laughable underage
>>
>>1539791
He's clearly trolling
>>
File: 1617832098327.jpg (61 KB, 1024x990)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>1536319
>every day is the same
>don't react to anything
>don't care about anything
>stare mindlessly into space, eat, and sleep
>sometimes have a retarded conversation
fuck bro you just portrayed my life
>>
>>1529468
>>1529588
By the gods what manner of power is that
>>
>>1535507
Kek, got em
>>
File: 1485298766191.jpg (477 KB, 960x640)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>1529455
Oblivion

>Has a 'who done it', fancy dinner party murder mystery quest.

>Has a quest where you're sent into a well, to retrieve a ring of burden, designed to kill you.

>That crayon drawn self portrait from the fighters guild quest line.

If you don't think Oblivion is the best TES game, you're a delusional.
>>
File: 1610391183611.jpg (23 KB, 300x245)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>1529468
>>1529588
>>
>>1540482
>>Has a 'who done it', fancy dinner party murder mystery quest.
That one is busted to hell. Stab a guy right in front of everybody and the others won't react at all. They all have 1 HP so even if the last guy remaining is the soldier and he puts on his armor to fight you he still offers zero resistance. Solid concept ruined by terrible execution, just like all the other "good" Oblivion quests.
>>
>>1540482
>designed to kill you
I never understood this. Just... drop it. It's only designed to kill you if you're a fucking idiot. That guy that died must've been a literal retard
>>
>>1529455
I've never used spells with that "affects enemies up to level 15" stipulation. It's too tedious, and there's nothing saying what level your enemies are. I'd rather they just make the spell's power increase as you get stronger.
>>
>>1540598
iirc, the other mages say that he was dumb as fuck and that was the reason the head of that mages guild made the ring, he knew the guy would be dumb enough to die
>>
File: q5QDiQm.gif (1.56 MB, 356x226)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>1540592
You're grossly simplifying the end of a quest that involved strategically killing each character in a specific order before you even get to that point. It's also literally because of the quest that one guy in the armor is the last one left and everyone else is demoralized.

The only terrible execution here is you; The terrible executioner.
>>
Oblivion was the first one these kinds of games I played (Before that it was only Call of Duty, Halo, Goldeneye, etc)

It was a better game than Morrowind though obviously not as interesting as a world.
Skyrim has a better world map, desu, more fun to walk around in, but Oblivion is the better game. Borked, yes, but they all are.
>>
>>1540598
They also give you a water breathing spell as part of the quest, because everything in Oblivion has to treat the player like a child.

>>1540785
It doesn't matter which order you kill them in or who the last one is. It doesn't matter if they all watch you kill one of them either. Not only would they not be able to fight back even if they all ganged up, they are literally not able to spot you stabbing the others no matter how hard you try to give yourself away.
>>
>>1540801
>not getting them to kill eachother
>>
What game has a Turn Undead spell that is ever used by the player?
>>
File: 1616349791980.png (18 KB, 360x390)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>1529468
>>1529588
>>
>>1539922
+1 kill me
>>
>>1540901
ToEE
>>
>>1534196
There is not a single leveled daedric artifact in any of the base main line games. Maybe there's one in a dlc, I can't be bothered to check.
>>
Oblivion had the best environment. Its foliage is unmatched. It's colorful and beautiful and makes an actual enjoyable world to be in. It is also before bloom replaced lighting.
Skyrim is bleak tundra and Morrowind is 90% grey mountains; neither of which anyone would choose to live in.
>>
>>1541726
>he wouldn't forsake everything to step through a portal and become a fisherman of gnaar mok
Consult a mental health professional
>>
>>1529468
>>1529588
Nice script, faggot.
>>
>>1541738
>you will NEVER be a Census and Excise operative.
Why live?
>>
>>1540785
The only strategy is the one you make up in your head. There is zero strategy involved. The developer fucked up the AI and made it baby mode by giving everyone 1 HP so your skills as an assassin don't actually matter, so you can walk in and kill everyone in 3 seconds and still get your bonus. It's a neat idea completely fumbled by its implementation into the game, which is a recurring trend with Oblivion's quests.
>>
>>1533547
>1000 hit points at 30 damage a shot
you can get custom enchantments and spells plus poisons that kill everything in a few hits.

but i do use some mods that stop the world from scaling that much
>>
>>1533744
>professionals
sellouts who wantad to make a quick buck
>carefully tested and implemented
lol
>>
>>1541895
It's safer dealing with commodities.
>>
>>1536265
>wednesday at 1 PM EST
A BSA is basically all the resources for everything that was added by the mod just packed into a proprietary zip instead of individual folders. You just have to put that in your data folder as well as the ESM and ESP.
OMM is garbage but at least you're not using NMM or that one that was popular with skyrim. Get Wrye Bash.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.