[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1613943175143.jpg (1.15 MB, 2714x1920)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Just seeing Star Door #15. It was kinda fucked up Just like my japanese loli doujins
>>
Congratulations, you've hit the best moment in the entire series.
It's literally all downhill from here. Stop before you hit the retcon that ruins her whole story.
>>
>>1358483
>you've hit the best moment in the entire series.
>best moment in the series is Renne rape backstory
What the fuck am i reading
>>
>>1358461
Honestly i felt like it was a bit random but it explains why Renne is so fucked up though
>>
>>1358522
Best moment in terms of storytelling.
The rest of the series is a whole lot of schlocky nonsense and power wank that wouldn't be out of place in a Nasuverse installment.
>>
It was and it is. Zero finishes her backstory.
>>
>>1358696
It ruined her backstory.
>>
>>1358731
Explain
>>
>>1358731
lol what
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.48 MB, 1920x1080)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>1358758
>>1358747
I really shouldn't need to explain what's awful with this scene.
>>
>>1358775
a fair point and a scene I forgot.That did indeed ruin a bit about it.
>>
>>1358522
>>1358461
I love Aoi Yuuki.
Spoiler me on the grapes.
>>
>>1358869
You really should play through the series first if you want to really feel for her.

But if you're gonna be insistent, then here's your drama:
https://youtu.be/94Eh8o_35wM?t=13914
>>
>>1358775
I don't know how making it even more fucked up ruined it. Split personalities are one thing, but absorbing the personalities of kids who were drugged and raped to death is all kinds of fucked.
>>
>>1358775
I dont remember this but from what i remember

the door 15 implied that the other kids never existed and it was just multiple personalities renne created in her mind (+cross which was more physical) in order to cope with the abuses and protect her child innocence right?

And this pic implies that the kids did actually exist and renne absorb them or some shit, ruining the whole metaphor
>>
>>1358913
>I don't know how making it even more fucked up ruined it
Because it takes it from a heart-wrenching story about a little girl's mind shattering in order to surive sexual abuse, and turns it into "LOL she was just an experiment by a devil-worshipping cult to give people superpowers through magic drugs". It is 800% stupid, schlocky writing, and it also makes her completely redundant when Tio has the same traumatic backstory and superpower source in the same game this retcon is introduced.
>>
>>1358461
>Best girl is used goods
I bet theres a actual doujin of this
>>
>>1359013
>used goods
This is what no pussy does to a mf
>>
>>1358775
oh yeah i forgot about this line
this is the problem with trails, every time something good or nuanced happens theres always this one shitty throwaway line that utterly ruins it 1-2 games later
>>
>>1359030
>shitty throwaway line
There was a whole conversation about this earlier after the Ernest fight.
>>
>>1358461
>tfw she liked the sex
w-wew
>>
>>1359021
Yeah. It’s called DAMAGED goods. Get it right incel
>>
>>1358461
Just finished 3rd. Does Trails from Zero has complete translations ? i dont want to skip it.
>>
>>1360226
Yeah. Both Zero and Ao have translations available.
>>
>>1360228
What about the second one though. Should i wait for that geofront release or use half assed translations ?
>>
>>1360236
Doesn't really matter at this point. You do you.
>>
>>1360236
Fan translation should hopefully be finished in a couple months.
>>
>>1358967
WTF it litterally happens in real life.
>>
>>1360069
Still not a virgin. And you know how we feel about non-virgin girls.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (2.25 MB, 1680x1050)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>
>>1360236
The half assed one is good though, also not like Geofront is innocent as it uses 'normie, bruh moment' and some other shit
>>
>>1361475
B-b-based.
>>
>>1361733
this one right ? https://nyaa.si/view/1065219
>>
>>1361733
The part where they use "normie", Jona actually uses "riajuu" which is the futaba term which normalfag is dervied from. it's an accurate translation considering he's literally a underage b&d chantard, and the "fag" suffix is not appropriate in current year +6.

No defense for the Bruh Moment or livin' for the ass n' titties though.
>>
>>1362648
Huh, that's interesting. I didn't mind the translation as I played through it because the script is honestly so big it would intimidate any translator taking on the project, professional or not. I can forgive meme shit but I agree that it can't really be defended absent of context.
>>
>>1362755
Riajuu literally means "real (life) person" with the ria being english real. It is used as a perjorative against people with offline lives. Normalfag or 3DPD (for women) would be fine translations.
>>
>>1360236
Ao has two fan translations: the original one, which is about the same overall quality as the leaked old Zero translation; and the edited version, which is actually very high quality and mostly reads naturally, but in the process of editing they reduced or increased the number of text boxes in a lot of places which breaks the voice lines. Pick whichever of those sounds like less of a downside to you
>>
>>1362965
The flame edit was fixed since then so it no longer breaks the voices
>>
>>1362977
Ah damn, well then in that case it is he best version so go with that
>>
>>1362978
https://nyaa.si/view/1240622
>>
>>1362120
Yep exactly that one
>>
>SC Finale
>Getting to the top of Axis Pillar
>Silver Will starts playing
>Maximum hype levels
>Bladelord S-Crafts
>Whole team on the verge of death
>Estelle and Joshua drops
>Agate with 12k HP gets to 1k
>Same with Julia
>Lion archaisms just charge through
What the fuck bros? I didn't have much trouble with earlier Enforcers at all. Except with Luciola, fuck those mist faggots. What the fuck is up with the sudden difficulty spike? Should I just get Kevin, feed him CP sandwich and cheese the whole fight?
>>
>>1363615
Loewe is the hardest boss in Trails Sky history. Bring Kevin to the end and abuse Grail Sphere / Gaia Shield + Time Gem.
>>
>>1363625
Alright I'll try that. Thanks
>>
>>1363639
Dont forget to use your Zerams. Save 2 or 3 for the last boss
>>
>>1358656
>Best moment in terms of storytelling
Watch that edge bro
>>
>>1363615
>S-crafts
Get used to it, there's going to be even more of them later in the series and they are always the biggest threat. Stuff like earth wall and kevin's scraft are your friends. Later you'll have damage blocking foods too.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.