[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jxtr6pqxmtu51[1].jpg (443 KB, 1920x1080)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Carnal pleasures edition

Reminder that both Shadowheart and Lae'Zel deserve PC's affection.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (26 KB, 731x419)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Still waiting for more story material AKA Lae'zel dialogue.
>>
>>1352842
cringe to the max.
>>
>>1352842
Of course the stupid waifufags can't even make a decent fucking OP.
>>
>bioware waifufags moved on to larian
No better indicator that the games are shit.
>>
File: 1611554223566.jpg (81 KB, 576x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
What will Sorcerers be like in this game? How are they different from Wizards?
>>
>>1353174
>How are they different from Wizards?
They're dumb.
>>
>>1353174
Unless they rework them significantly they'll just be shittier wizards. Main thing that can make them very strong is clearly an exploit in the rules so will probably be fixed I think.
>>
did they add paladins or aasimars yet?
>>
File: BalanceKnight.png (110 KB, 210x330)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>1352842
Sawyer was right. This shit is trash.
>>
We have any idea what the Aberration druid form will be? Also is there any pictures of the spider form?
>>
>>1353305
Spider form was shown in the stream
>>
>>1353245
Do they not cast different spells?
>>
>>1353326
I think there's some spells sorcs have that wizards don't, but outside that wizards have access to a much larger spell list, and can know way more spells overall. Sorcs get access to metamagic that lets you tweak your spells in certain ways, but it's not strong enough to make them worth running over wizards, especially when both will have full spell slots every fight.
>>
>>1353322
Can you link? I didn't catch it unfortunately.
>>
>>1353343
Don't they get, like, more spell uses per day? That's how dnd rules in NWN worked anyways.
>>
>>1352842
>Carnal pleasures edition
>no Astarion
one job
>>
>>1353367
They do, but it's pointless in the current system because everyone can have full spell slots every single fight, you never really need more casts than a wizard nova has. It hurts warlocks too, getting your slots back on a short rest means nothing when you can long rest just as easily.
>>
>>1353421
How can they fuck up this bad? Literally screwing over two classes in one fell swoop?

There is literally no reason to play Warlock or Sorc then, they better think of something.
>>
>>1353458
I've got no idea, they've fucked up a bunch of systems with the changes they've made. High ground giving you perma-advantage against anyone below you while they have disadvantage on attacks against you is insane, like foresight does the same thing but is a 9th level spell.
They've broken a whole heap of classes and abilities with the changes they've made to disengage and how you gain advantage, it's really disappointing.

I doubt they'll fix long rest either, considering how much content is tied to you resting frequently.
>>
I am going to buy this game. Then buy it again. Just to spite pathfinder faggots.
>>
>>1353421
>>1353458
They are changing how the rest system works in patch 4.
>>
>>1353499
I'm a Pathfinder faggot and I already bought it. Because the most important division isn't between who likes game A or B, it's between rich chads and poor cucks.
>>
File: 1521200573003.jpg (49 KB, 466x486)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>1353493
Have people been bringing this to their attention/complaining about it in the forums or Q&As or something?

To think they gloated how wizards of the coast chose them to bring justice to BG, and then fuck up like this... As someone whose 1st and 2nd playthroughs were supposed to be Sorcerer and Warlock I am fuming.
>>
>>1353504
Any more info on that?
>>
>>1353560
When we get the patch notes the say prior to patch release, then we will know. But I know on stream they said they are making changes to the rest system.
>>
>>1352842
please dont tell me the game has a fucking voiced narrator
>>
>>1353493
>>1353553
See >>1353566 We will know what has been fixed and what has not. This is a really big patch with a lot of changes.
>>
File: Duergar Cleric.png (1.58 MB, 1024x1384)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>1352842
fuck no
g*th deserve only genocide
sh*r followers too
hopefully in the release version Mercs are in so I can run my full Duergar party and not have to deal with those cunts
>>1353499
rent free
>>
>>1353575
It does, and it's a stupid females voice. I hate it so much. I liked the male voice in DOS2 because he would change his tone depending on the situation. The female narrator speaks in 1 way and 1 way only. Some weird seductive voice that doesn't match at all with how you're taking the situation.

Apparently the Origin characters narrate their own stories. I'd gladly play as Astarion or Lae'zel if it meant I didn't have to listen to the female narrator. Maybe I'll just find a setting and turn it off when the game releases.
>>
>>1353575
It does and its fucking irritating. No way to turn if off without turning off all the voices.
>>
>>1353586
Duergar (Duh-wee-garr)
>>
>>1353596
Someone definitely is going to mod it out eventually..
>>
>>1353595
>>1353596
that seems so fucking weird to me, like i cant imagine playing a game and having some random voice actor narrating shit to me
>>
File: Duergar Lass.png (2.74 MB, 1979x2319)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>1353603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QntAzHfz8
best dorfs are in and shieldcucks can't do anything about it
>>
>>1353553
They have been yes, the official forums have been absolutely full of complaints about it for months now.
>>1353566
I don't recall them mentioning that, but I'm not going to hold my breath either way, it would be a stupid amount of work to move all of that content out of the camp.
>>
>>1353612
That's because you have an inner voice. 90% of the world doesn't. Congratulations.

I only enjoy narrators when they have good wholesome voices. Otherwise, I'd be narrating to myself. Why they chose this narrator is beyond me. Apparently there was a different narrator for the game too.
>>
File: 1454161917986.jpg (40 KB, 500x522)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Do we know what spells the other classes will get? I really want to see them expand on conjuration more so you can summon more things than just a familiar. Not that versed in 5e, but ffs there must be at least something like Summon Creature still available to spellcasters.
>>
>>1353624
Bald guy Swen says it in the beginning of the stream when he's sitting with Davidian. You may not recall it, but he said it 100%.
>>
I hope all PHB races are in, I almost exclusively play as a lizardman fighter in RPGs
>>
>>1353624
>They have been yes, the official forums have been absolutely full of complaints about it for months now.

Hope it bears fruit, fuck them for trying to invent the wheel from scratch, when you have a perfectly good system for the game whose IP you are FUCKING USING.
>>
>>1353638
Lizardmen aren't a PHB race. Dragonborn are (and there is a distinction in D&D).
>>
>>1353142
they are infesting pathfinder too.
>>
>>1353636
I believe you, but do you have a time stamp? The stream was pretty awful and i really don't want to sort through it all to find a particular throwaway line if possible.
>>1353639
Absolutely, like I get some stuff needs to be changed to work better in a videogame, and some of their changes have been good, but big changes to resting, action economy and advantage are just really dumb. They've clearly not put a lot of thought into some of them, and I'm a bit surprised they haven't taken the feedback after admitting they should have listened to mechanics feedback more for dos2.
>>
>>1352842
I let Lae'zel rot in her cage because she couldn't ask to be free instead of ordering to be freed. Shadowheart is pretty cute, and her first romance event is very tasteful and cute.
>>
>>1353142
>>1353675
How else would we get hilarious footage of streamerfags getting absolutely filtered because, despite all the hype arround this game, they have no idea how D&D works.
>>
>>1353690
Do you not have eyeballs? You literally need to skip to the part where he sits with Davidian and watch the mere 15-20 minutes of their segment and you'll see it. The stream wasn't that long. The longest part was literally the game play.
>>
>>1353716
>he watches streamers
Imagine being this pathetic lmao
>>
>>1353722
Yeah I'm not going to do that, the audio was fucking awful at that point and I have zero interest in sitting through it again
>>
>>1353174
The primary differences between Sorcerer and Wizard in 5e are that:

Wizards have a much larger spell list, learn more spells in general, and specialize in specific schools of magic

Sorcerers have a smaller spell list and will generally know fewer spells. They use a point system called sorcery points that allows them to do different things such as flexible casting, which allows them to spend points to generate spells slots or sacrifice spells slots to gain sorcery points or meta magic which allows them to spend these same points to alter the properties of spells such as increasing the range of the spell, extending the length of time a spell can be active or turning an action spell into a bonus action spell.

Despite being more "versatile", Sorcerer is generally considered weaker than Wizard as a pure caster class.
>>
>>1353740
Then shut the fuck up. Don't talk about shit when you choose to be ignorant. Imagine being such a pretty princess you can't listen to audio if it isn't 320kpbs
>>
I swear to god, nobody at Larian has ever played a 5e game in their lives and/or doesn't understand the 5e encounter design. Why the fuck does the phase spider mommy have as much HP as an adult red dragon on level 4? You don't have the numbers on your side to counter that shit.
So far, most fights feel like they are ripped straight from DOS 2 without taking into account the idea that 5e mechanics work very differently and you should deliberately avoid putting meatshields in your game.
>>
>>1353818
Go play Pathfinder then. BD3 is officially the thinking man's game.
>>
>>1353838
not him but are you joking.
a boar in the early pfkm game has the stats of a fucking low-tier dragon in pf pnp
>>
>>1353801
What are you even talking about you overly sensitive retard? I said I believed you but asked if you had a time stamp and you're throwing a tantrum for some reason?
>>1353838
bg3 is significantly easier than both pathfinder games
>>
>>1353881
>I refuse to watch 20 minutes stream because my ears are delicate, spoonfeed me
>>
>>1353899
this but unironically
>>
File: Astarion-959x1024.jpg (131 KB, 959x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
How can one man be so handsome? Should be illegal to have this much sex appeal.
>>
>>1353980
You again
>>
>>1353980
Just go suck a cock already my man
>>
>>1353997
I would gladly suck off Astarion, alas he doesn't exist. Will just have to wait until full release to have my female character on her knees.
>>
>>1353992
>>1353997
On this board an astarion and frog poster lurk shamelessly posting pics
>>
>>1353302
Sawyer needs another crack at Icewind Dale. More Yuan-ti rape dungeons.
>>
File: smirk of superiority.jpg (58 KB, 500x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1353980
Since I intend to play as Astarion one day, I'm fine with you darlings being part of his fan club.
>>
>>1353302
So were pillows of eternity.
>>
>>1354077
I wouldn't mind playing multi-player with you.
>>
Jesus christ, every one of these threads is full of the most retarded degenerate faggots on this website. Just unsupported argument after unsupported argument.
>advantage for elevation is awful!
Why? What negative effect does it have on the game, other than making it slightly different than the flanking advantage you have to abuse in 5e? Constant bitching, no explanation
>There's a narrator! Eww!
Tons of old CRPGs had a narrator. Icewind Dale had one between chapters. Baldurs gate "you must gather your party before venturing forth". I really like the BG3 narrator, she sounds sinister and sells the stakes of the story well with her tone. She avoids sounding too playful or too businesslike.
>waifu waifu waifu
Go back to /a/, this fucking board is drowning in you retards
>encounter design is bad
Every time this argument just goes back to "its different than base 5e so it sucks". Explain what makes the base system BETTER you whiny little faggots
>>
File: 1602567611962.jpg (615 KB, 1600x2300)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>1354124
I'd love to try out multiplayer with other people who are into the game and will roleplay. Collaborating to make up interesting roleplaying situations would be fun. I'm fine with flirtatious roleplay, but I have to take it very slow before I get really deep into a relationship based roleplay and even slower before I'd do anything... lewd. I also play a lot of other games in my free time. If you're just looking for someone to only play Astarion for you full time and immediately be erotic with you, you should look for someone else.

I'm also going to be taking some time away from the game till the new update. When it comes out I'll be playing fresh to try out the new spells and druid.
>>
>>1353818
5e intentionally uses meatshields and inflated health bars widely to make bounded accuracy work, sounds like you just haven't played much 5e or had a GM that actively tries to undermine the system. They inflated health pools because attacks hit more often so you avoid the AC plateau you get in earlier editions where weak enemies can't even hit high level PCs but strong enemies are invulnerable, chaining encounter design to a narrow window of enemy varieties at each level.

The phase spider fight is a bitch because you're intended to abuse the AI which makes it jump up onto the web bridges which you burn to knock it down, and you're supposed to fight her at level 4 even though you can find it earlier. It's a Larian "gotcha" fight, but a proper build and strat makes it easy enough.
>>
>>1354225
>Why? What negative effect does it have on the game, other than making it slightly different than the flanking advantage you have to abuse in 5e? Constant bitching, no explanation
Why don't you try reading? The official forum has a whole heap of great discussions about it, and how many things get broken by giving you pretty much perma-foresight.
>>
>>1354235
Jesus fucking christ you sound like such a degenerate creep. How can you not see how fucking pathetic rping romance in a fucking multi-player CRPG is? Are you autistic?
>>
File: 13ffvv.png (2.95 MB, 1260x1348)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
Sorry I'm late folks.
>>
>>1354240
Why don't you try explaining it HERE, instead of just saying "read theory" like a fucking teenage communist. Either back up your claims yourself or don't post them.
>>
>>1354225
No DM in their right mind uses the flanking rules in 5e because free advantage for simply having two characters positioned adjacent to a creature is ludicrously powerful. And giving ranged characters advantage for having the high ground is also ridiculously powerful.

The day Sharpshooter Battlemaster gets added to the game it would already break the game in half without it with raw DPR, but with free advantage for doing something an archer would already do will completely invalidate any combat encounter that has you be able to get high ground.
>>
>>1354249
Because I'm not going to type up 6 posts describing it all with the retarded character limit here. I'll link some posts that do though.
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=719930&page=1
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=757307&page=1
These two should have some fairly good discussion in them. There are others, and more specifically in those threads, but there's more than enough reasoning there to describe the issues with giving you near constant Foresight in a system that generally otherwise requires you to use a resource for less than half the effect standing a bit higher than your enemy grants.
>>
>>1354265
It's also worth noting that enemies get disadvantage against you when lower than you, and that the rules for backstab here are much more forgiving then flanking. At least flanking requires some basic effort to coordinate, you can just walk behind someone every single round for backstabs here.
>>
>>1354244
>you sound like such a degenerate creep
That's not entirely wrong.
>How can you not see how fucking pathetic rping romance in a fucking multi-player CRPG is?
It's just a story. I've roleplayed with people in tabletop games through stories of loss, violence, danger, romance, and so forth. What's the difference between roleplaying with someone versus doing it with a story created in a game for you by a person? What's the difference between roleplaying a violent revenge fueled power fantasy and roleplaying developing feelings for someone and interacting with them while you're both surrounded by danger? Why do you think one is better than the other?
>>
>>1354244
>>1354278
More importantly, who gives a shit? If it irks you so much fine, but let other people (especially anon here) decide for themselves. This holier than thou attitude is just cancer and it reflects on yourself more than you think.
>>
>>1354278
The difference is that one is a fantasy about something normal people can't experience, and the other is about something you're supposed to be doing for real.
>>
>>1354289
4chan is not your safe space. You don't get to shit up threads with gross cringe shit with impunity and not receive and hostile response
>>
>>1354275
What do you mean by backstabbing? Sneak attack? Sneak attack rules are generally pretty lenient and for the better.
>>
>>1354265
Ok, so you say it's overpowered. Do you think BG3 is too easy? That's definitely not the consensus, people talk about how hard the level 5 fights are all the time. Have you considered that in a videogame, which moves at a much faster pace than a tabletop session, the player fights WAY more enemies, and that as a result they have to be overpowered to compensate for the numbers?
>>
>>1354235
Uh, I like Astarion and all, but that is restricted to the NPC only. I don't ERP, I'd just be normal role-playing as a fellow adventurer. You can play or do whatever you want. Well, we'll see when the next patch comes out. I don't know if I'll also roll a druid, might Wizard or Ranger it.
>>
>>1354294
attacking from behind enemies, not sneak attacks.
>>
>>1354293
Speak for yourself. You keep crying about the most inane shit and act like you're better than us. Grow some skin and bones and move on.
>>
>>1354296
no shit the level 5 fights are hard for some people, they're balanced for level 5, which is a significant power boost. If people find base 5e too hard they can just turn the difficulty down, but it's not like it's a particularly complicated system.
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 2461x158)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1354296
I do think it's super easy. Here's a post I made a couple of months ago showing how I made my Astarion super broken by abusing some of the basic mechanics that are exclusive to BG3 and not in 5e. Also, what do you mean this game is faster-paced than a tabletop session? BG3 is turned against BOTS I can take however long I want to design a plan either to attack an enemy or respond to an enemy's plan unlike in a real session of dnd where there are other actual human beings waiting for me to do something and act on my turn.

>>1354305
Well, that's flanking, isn't it?
>>
>>1354321
And I mean flanking by BG3's standards
>>
>>1354321
No, it isn't flanking, though it's similar. Flanking requires you to have another person also fighting the same enemy, backstab doesn't. You just run around behind them and get advantage for free. You can do it 1v1, or even 1vX without risk of AoO if you use your disengage to just leap over someones head to land behind them. No need for the disengage 1v1 though.
>>
>>1354331
Ah, didn't see this before posting. I suppose it's a form of flanking, though a pretty nonsense one in a 1v1 fight considering they could easily just turn with you. You're not really flanking them as such, you're just running in a circle around them to stab their back, it's pretty silly.
>>
>>1354332
>>1354336
It's definitely garbage anyway you cut it. It honestly reminds me of some of the worries people had with the idea of the advantage system back pre 2014 when 5e was first being playtested where'd they'd try to do stuff like fighting with the sun at their back to blind the opponent to get advantage on attacks lol

It's just too broken and makes playing the game sort of solved in a way.
>>
>>1354290
So there shouldn't be art, stories, films, shows, or games giving you an experience of something you should do yourself? It should all be about fantasies normal people won't experience? So now you think games shouldn't have or simulate anything normal? Why is that soooo much better? That seems silly. If you just don't like pretend romance stories, then say that. It's okay you don't have to like everything.

>>1354298
>I don't ERP, I'd just be normal role-playing as a fellow adventurer. You can play or do whatever you want. Well, we'll see when the next patch comes out.
Excellent. Yeah I'm going to at least try the druid. Maybe I can pick up a third person to play, and we can have one NPC because you'll want Astarion along. You're okay if we play this alongside another friend or do you have another friend to bring?
>>
>>1354354
>You're okay if we play this alongside another friend or do you have another friend to bring?
Yeah, I don't mind. I think the last time I played Baldurs gate with someone was Dark Alliance. I think it'd be funny if we got Astarion to low approval, but kept him high enough not to ditch the party. Bully Astarion party!
>>
>>1354341
Definitely, it would be pretty stupid even with the normal flanking stuff too, like you said there's a reason no-one with half a brain uses them in TT.
It does read like that too, it's like babies first homebrew, where people think something sounds cool and interactive but just like don't have the experience with the ruleset to realize the impact of their changes. It absolutely makes the combat solved, just turns so many fights into a weird king of the hill style encounter where all you need to care much about is being higher than your enemy. The whole goblin fort is like that, just no real reason to ever leave the rafters.
>>
oh boy here comes the tranny replies
>>
>>1354247
I want to nut into her ass
>>
For me it's sword and shield. What's the best class for me?
>>
>>1354459
Cleric and Paladin
>>
>>1354454
Can you breed gith???
>>
>>1354463
I would try
>>
>>1354460
Tyr, Order Domain it is then! I don't know what races are available, I'll probably pick human because Dragonborn look dumb and literally everything else is a pointy eared human.
>>
File: challengeaccepted.jpg (24 KB, 549x558)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1354473
> A practical choice.
>>
>>1354478
I keep marching Lae'zel into laughing gas mushrooms in the underdark just so I can hear her laugh.
>>
>>1354505
based
>>
>>1354510
I'm so starved for dialogue that I've resorted to this.
>>
>>1354553
You're not the only one. I reload my Astarion saves to hear every piece of his dialogue.... In all of my 5 play throughs.
>>
>>1354553
>>1354574
You guys need Jesus
>>
>>1353400
First time i've ever been gay in a rpg, hes just that charming
>>
>>1354617
No, we need STORY PATCH.
>>
File: loki ow.gif (339 KB, 540x263)
339 KB
339 KB GIF
>>1354415
>Bully Astarion party
Hell yeah. I think I'd play a physically imposing charismatic warrior then and go for a Thor and Loki sort of rivalry with him. Probably dumb too, enough that I'd completely fail to notice he's a vampire.

>>1354574
You need another hobby, or like another game, to pass the time till we get more content with your guy.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (139 KB, 1253x1080)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1354669
>>
You guys are thirstier than the actual tumblr fans im amazed.I came here to hear how
>>
>>1354713
The lighting doesn't do it justice. And the worst part is that she doesn't seem to acknowledge your evening during normal play afterwards. The dialogue is still the same even at very high approval. My guess is that the devs intend for most of her development to occur in the second act. Since act one should only be like at most a week in game time.
>>
File: nice hair bro.png (490 KB, 725x392)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>1354714
>yes
>>
Why is there someone in this thread posting about how angry he is that players like a character? Go play Pathfinder LOL
>>
>>1354724
that scene as a whole is very incomplete, it was removed after patch 3 hotfix drops along with every other romance scene.
>>
>>1353727
>he doesnt watch streamers
Imagine being this pathetic lmao
>>
File: 1612731399709.jpg (523 KB, 1680x1627)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
Give us some more classes Larian. What the fuck just one class after all this time? One class, and it wasn't even ready to go out the day after showing it.

>>1354296
There should be a lot of challenging fights. The ones where you feel some real danger and have to push to find an edge. They're often more fun and more memorable.

>>1354417
That's true, but at least the battlefield matters and players interact with the landscape. It would be cool to see more laying around to use or take advantage of. We could see cover like rocks and trees. There could easily be concealment from fog/smoke/bushes. There might be waist high water to slow people but also to give a little fire protection. Rocks, boulders, and explosive barrels that can be pushed if you get to them. They could have lit torches that you can dip arrows in.

>>1354336
The game could use some sort of system where athletics/acrobatics and higher speed or max jump distance help you to get those flanks. I'm not sure what abilities would be fitting to resist that. Reflex save maybe?
>>
>>1354730
Did they mention anything about reintroducing it in this upcoming patch?
>>
>>1354738
It was not ready because there's a gamebreaking bug, I'd rather wait so I can play smoothly later rather than patch now hotfix later
>>
>>1354741
They did mentioned fixed cutscene and new one so I'll say there's a fair chance they'll reintroduced the scene. Don't quote me on that tho.
>>
>>1354745
Here's hoping
>>
>>1354738
Basically, the most balanced generic way to get advantage in 5e is to sacrifice an attack to attempt to shove an enemy prone which is an athletics contest vs the opponent's athletics/acrobatics.

I think there's just a lot of systems they haven't implemented yet from 5e that they'll likely get to one day that would satisfy your desires. 5e does have a cover system that can give you degrees protection based on how much cover you have. Half cover, 3/4th cover and full cover respectively. Difficult terrain which I believe is in this game already.
>>
>>1354738
Taking advantage of things is fine, them giving you Advantage is not. Getting both advantage on your attack rolls and disadvantage on attack rolls against you is something a 9th level spell does, it's a big fucking deal. We should not be getting it for the investment of our movement for a turn or two at level 2.
Cover would be fine, though there is already too much shit with barrels and dipping and I would rather there not be more until those are toned down.

As for 1v1 flanks, they just shouldn't really be possible. It's always going to be too strong, even if it's just something some classes can do, effectively always having advantage is insane. If they need to implement a flanking rule they should just use the one 5e comes with, though it's pretty unpopular for a reason, it creates weird looking fights and is too easy to use most of the time. The jump/disengage as a bonus action just needs to be removed, it's silly. Makes attacks of opportunity basically not a mechanic you ever need to worry about, and makes rogues significantly less unique feeling.
>>
File: Sorcerer vs wizard.jpg (357 KB, 1652x878)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>1353174
Sorcerer is a worse wizard. A way worse wizard. They have ONE thing going for them, and it's the specific type of metamagic called "Twin Spell", which is very good when applied to the select few possible spells. But every time you use it, it feels like powergaming.
>>
>>1354773
>it creates weird looking fights and is too easy to use most of the time
Conga conga conga! Conga conga conga!
>>
>>1353623
once this is a complete package this is going to be a fantastic RPG.
>>
File: EuQj1RpUcAIFZGk.jpg (132 KB, 1146x645)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>1354745
I remember they mentioned adding more Speak With the Dead cutscenes. Also fixing lighting. Well, who knows. I just want to finally see my character with Astarion.
>>
>>1355052
I feel like all this commitment to animating and blocking out every possible interaction is contributing to the slow roll out of these patches. Larian seems to be focusing on the little things than the big picture stuff. Which is fine but we've waited so long already.
>>
>>1353509
Based
>>
>>1352842
heard all the love interests cuck you in this game, is that bullshit or based in truth?
>>
>>1355383
No. If you reject Lae'zel, she sleeps with someone else to get back at you, but that's it.
>>
>>1352842
Did they add dragonborn yet
Did they add a male dragonborn romance option yet
Did they add ancients paladin immortality yet
Thank you larianfriends.
>>
>>1355721
no
no
no
my pleasure
>>
File: you know who.png (795 KB, 621x554)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
is there any chance the Girldle will make a return?
>>
>>1355721
Larian loves scalie romances for some weird reasons and dragonborn is already confirmed in the datamined files, the dragonborn romance is a matter of ''when'' not 'if'.
>>
>>1356143
I hope he's male then.
>>
>>1356249
will be a F-M tranny, 0 work done besides a implanted beard. Enjoy.
>>
What's the bloodstone thingy that I got from an old man
>>
File: EuOkkjTXEAYbHRc.jpg (261 KB, 1538x2048)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
So this is the power of Larian...
>>
>>1356104
Absolutely 0, in current political climate.
>>
>>1356496
now give us indians with shadowheart and we're golden
>>
File: sodfuih.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1356496
jesus christ, how horrifying
>>
>Scorching Ray
>Scorching Ray
>GUUUUUUUUUYS I'M OUT OF SPELL SLOTS, WHEN ARE WE SLEEPING? I DON'T WANT TO CAST ELDRITCH BLAST ALL DAY. OOOOOOUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M BORED!
Warlocks are an absolute mistake of a class and I hate how they have the best lore. Is there any chance of Larian remaking this class so that it's actually fun to play?
>>
>>1355451
Everyone seems to ignore this small detail and instead focus on the fact she slept with someone else. >YOU GOT KEKED MAN
>>
File: 1548449210324.png (218 KB, 512x512)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>1356873
>sell ass to barbed demon dick
>best lore
>>
>>1356878
>>1355451
>>1355383
Lae'zel will sleep with someone regardless of whether you romance her or not. Lae'zel is not trying to get back at you whatsoever. All of you seemed to miss the detail that she is similar to the Drow where they will take what they desire at the moment.

Now the real crazy shit is that Gale with ask you to cheat on whoever you romance that night. So far I've only seen the option for Astarion and you can to choose "No I'm loyal to Astarion". I'm guessing Larian plans to add some drama in the mix which is why they aren't making your companions a bunch of simps who sulk if you don't romance them the entire journey.
>>
>>1354775
This is actually disappointing. Why did they do this to Sorcerer...
>>
>>1357003
>Why did they do this to Sorcerer...
It is the natural consequence of two things - the company fanboying over wizards (it's not called Sorcerers of the Coast), and everyone getting spontaneous spellcasting, which is originally the sorcerer gimmick. Once this was taken from sorcerers, they didn't have much left.

If you're wondering why wotc loves an Int class more than a Cha class, look at this image.
>>
>>1353612
Narrator will be tied to the plot, probably the main villain herself.
>>
>>1357099
No it won't.
>>
>>1357117
False
>>
Is anyone interested in my theory about the Absolute
>>
>>1357120
Narrator is not tired to the plot. Shut up.
>>
>>1357132
Just post it.
>>
>>1357139
Yeah she is.
>>
>>1357162
No she isn't.
>>
>>1356873
Hexblade sounds like fun.
>>
File: EuQjzioU4AQ2f9U.jpg (113 KB, 1247x702)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
You wake up in the middle of the night and hear:
>shit
Then see this face, what do?
>>
>>1357163
Wrong
>>
>>1357182
I am correct.
>>
>>1357175
Beat his ass to a pulp then tell him that if he wanted some blood he could've asked.
>>
>>1357184
That'll be me.
>>
>>1357196
You're wrong.
>>
>>1357200
I'm wrong
>>
>>1357200
I'm correct, the narrator is not a part of the story.
>>
>>1357175
>I knew from the moment you first smiled at me that you were some type of handsome devil
>smooth your hair back one more time and you'll get more than just blood out of me, Astarion
>>
File: Conspiracy.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>1357146
I don't think I'll make any earth-shattering revelations here, but I want to head off purely from what we know, and what is datamined.

>All True Souls refer to the Absolute as "she". However, while you don't refer to the Absolute by any gendered pronoun currently, datamining reveals that you call it "he" or "she" depending on the gender of your generated waifu
>All True Souls except for you are unaware of the tadpole, and all of them seem to be linked to the Moonrise Towers. That is probably where you were going to be taken, to be brainwashed.
>Your tadpole never directs you to the Moonrise Towers, and never mentions them.
>The tadpole (whom I'll call the Absolute from now on) is not a singular entity, and it is not a hivemind either. We can learn that from the fact that the Absolute commands Mintharra to kill you post-coitus. Your own Absolute doesn't appear to want you dead.
>It's notable that at no point that unlike with Mintharra, your Absolute gives you any orders whatsoever. It tempts you with promises of power, but it doesn't explicitly demand anything.
>Both of these, in my mind, disprove the Elder Brain theory.

The Absolute is a psyop by whoever is running Moonrise Towers. He's using the tadpoles and the mind flayers to achieve his own ends - but your tadpole is the wild card, because you (and it by extension) never arrived to the Towers to be brainwashed.
I think that thanks to your Absolute, the psyop will grow out of control of whoever started it, and your tadpole will supplant whoever planned it all as the villain of the game.
>>
>>1357435
You don't need to sleep with Minthara for her to try and kill you in the morning. She does it regardless.

I'm not sure how this disproves the Elder Brain theory. You could easily have an Elder Brain on your side while everyone else has the Absolute. If you notice the aura of True Souls are blue and ours are white.
>>
>>1357435
It was always the feds?
>>
Any chance of getting variant human? I love playing humans and dicking down lesser races, but normal human in 5 edition is so bad compared to other races. I haven't even played human in BG3 due to this.
>>
>>1357531
I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>1357536
You mean in the next patch or in general?
>>
>>1357537
In general.
>>
>>1357543
Ah, that's pretty sad. I'm not that familiar with dnd 5e, but isn't it from players hand book, so by Larian's own claims, it should be included in the final product?
>>
>>1357435
So where does the Dead Three come into play? They are explicitly mentioned in the game summary, and Larian confirmed in their A.M.A. that the game is a direct sequel to the previous titles.
>>
>>1357599
Larian never promised to deliver everything from player's handbook, and variant humans are a variant rule.
>>
>>1357606
Good question, but the final act of DOS2 had four separate villains with opposing agendas. Larian will fit in the Dead Three somewhere.
>>
>>1357537
>>
File: sleight of magic.webm (2.83 MB, 800x450)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
Don't mind me I'm just a Tiefling who can do magic tricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>These are the kind of games WRPGfags play while calling JRPGs waifu dating sims
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>1357860
The difference is that there is only 1 romance scene in this game, and in a JRPG all of your interactions contain flirting and sexual innuendo with your waifu along with their slutarmor. So yeah, we're pretty serious.
>>
>>1357871
I think you have a lot of misconceptions about the average JRPG and you're using it as a defense for... THIS shit.
>>
File: file.png (660 KB, 618x821)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
damn...
I think larian forums has a point...
>>
>>1357915
Are the larian forums worse than these threads?
>>
>>1357924
lol probably
>>
File: 067.png (186 KB, 500x389)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>1354714
>implying tumblr and 4chan aren't the same 3 people shitposting through 20 different vpns
>>
>>1357954
A part of me wishes the devs peeped these threads as well lol. They gotta know our dedication to our muses.
>>
File: 45764.png (94 KB, 293x343)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>1354415
>Bully Astarion party!
Joke's on you - he actually enjoys it
>>
>>1355721
>did they add the donut steel options yet?
neck yourself
>>
>>1358021
The only reason I could fathom being interested in low level 5e, which is oversaturated in tabletop to the point having a game over level 11 is extremely rare, is to fulfill sexual fantasies with heavyset dragon men.
>>
>>1358033
you are worse than furry fucking shits
>>
>>1352842
How the fuck did OP get this screenshot
>>
File: *eats you*.png (312 KB, 318x439)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>1358050
5e wants the furry and scalie audience, sweatie.
>>
>>1358072
Hey man keep it tasteful. We fancy ourselves as civilized folk here.
>>
File: Delicious.png (1.99 MB, 1280x720)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>1358174
>keep it tasteful
I sure will.
>>
>>1358060
mods, there are mods that allow you play origin characters. I don't use it personally but it should be easy to track down.
>>
>>1358237
It just looks off...
>>
>>1358237
So does origin characters mean you play as one of the cast in lieu of your player made character ?
>>
>>1358311
>>1358273
The Origin character stories are in the game already, Larian just hasn't activated them. The mod basically removes the restriction that prevents the player from playing these stories.

When you use the mod, you play the origin story. It is not in lieu of Tav.
>>
>>1358336
Oh I see, people must be looking forward to this.
>>
File: 1609765268972.png (2.2 MB, 1791x1059)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>shar worshiper
axe to the face
>formed a pact with a devil
axe to the face
>githwanker
axe to the face
>a fucking vampire
axe to the face followed by setting the body on fire, just to be sure that thing is dead
the companions are fucking trash, this game badly needs Mercs
Gale's alright though
>>
File: file.png (1.17 MB, 471x1041)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
I sincerely hope this isn't what the plate armor looks like...
>>
>>1358336
basically this but its still not finished so expects some major hiccups if you do decide to use it
>>
>>1358526
This seems like to be druid-ish? But then again druids are all about the nature so I imagine they're not too keen on metals in their armor
>>
>>1358523
>simp AND cuckold wizard is alright
Are you retarded? Wait of course you are, why did I even ask.
>>
>>1358526
Whats wrong with it? It's obviously not going to be the only armor in the game.
>>
File: EuQj21nVIAIJu9n.jpg (125 KB, 1290x726)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>Please...
>>
>>1354270

None of it's convincing. Bunch of fucking noobs.
>>
>>1358579
This is, in a non-meme way, not an argument.
>>
>>1354278

Holy shit you're creepy.
>>
>>1358523
>killing the hedonistic qt vampire twink instead of making him your buttboy
Big gay
>>
>>1358570
Please what?
>>
There will be a time for slimy frog sex
>>
>>1358740
Plenty of time I imagine.
But one thing I would like more is for Lae'zel to hug you.
>>
>>1353190
They don't have to be. I like building sorcerers that have a decent INT as well. I'm playing a 5e campaign as a sorcerer right now, and INT is actually his second-highest stat.
>>
File: oyyyyy.jpg (149 KB, 676x732)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>1358740
>Lae'zel approves unless you have big schnoozes
>>
>>1353245
>Main thing that can make them very strong is clearly an exploit in the rules
What is that exploit?
>>
Dragonborn when?
>>
>>1358872
Gith pilled
>>
>>1358877
It's coffeelock. Warlock and sorcerers don't just use normal casting, warlocks use pact magic and sorcerers have a class feature called font of magic. Pact magic has a lot less spell slots than normal, but they regen on a short rest, and font of magic lets you turn spell slots into sorcery points, that you can do a few things with, including turning them back into temporary spell slots that don't reset until you long rest and don't have a limit (past not being able to be used for spells above 5th level).
You can abuse this by chaining short rests, turning your warlock slots into points, turning those points into temporary spell slots, and then short resting again, because by core rules you never actually need to long rest. This gives you effectively infinite spell slots below 5th level.

There is an optional rule in a later book (Xanathars I think) that means you can suffer from exhaustion if you don't long rest every 24 hours, but it's not core and still doesn't apply to every race. Warforged can't suffer from exhaustion, for example, and there are other ways to avoid that effect.
>>
>>1353755
>
>Despite being more "versatile", Sorcerer is generally considered weaker than Wizard as a pure caster class.

As it should be.
>>
Lae'zael the whore https://youtu.be/frR0b8mVutA
>>
>>1357839
Cute horns
>>
File: EuQj4EmVcAIJoDT.jpg (127 KB, 1345x757)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>found new dialogue for Astarion
>if you meet the Gur before learning he's a Vampire Astarion will auto kill him
>Gur somehow fails to mention the name of the Vampire Spawn
Time to explore!
>>
>>1359096
How could you pass up this opportunity
>>
>>1359096
I find it funny how you see a gith female and she's so assertive and dominant.... But if you've met the Kith'rak you know males can be 10x worse. It only makes sense that you dominate her.

No I have no intention of romancing Lae'zel, just an observation.
>>
>>1357099
This, it's so obvious.
>>
>steal shit off of corpses
>a bunch of NPCs walk up to me asking if I've seen their stuff
>no need to roll, just say no
LOL?
>>
>>1359096
>making a Drow that looks as ugly as Minthara
>>
>>1359096
She will straight up tell you that 'there's nothing between us' even after all that. Yeah I think she'll be back fairly soon.
>>
>triggering things with neutral approval Astarion
>he hates our guts
Holy shit LMAO
>>
File: troons.png (646 KB, 630x844)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
I thought this game is supposed the tranny and cucks game. Holy moly the females face looks good.
>>
>>1359218
>he didn't slap a beard on it like a true progressive 5e fan.
>>
>>1358779
>They don't have to be.
They're literally "fake it until you make it".
>>
File: 432.jpg (82 KB, 600x1015)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>1359221
Crawford-sama I-I-I kneel!
>>
>like Shadowheart
>like Lae'zel

If they don't put in a threesome option imma riot.
>>
>>1359247
The correct solution is right there in the OP, it's staring at you.
>>
>>1359096
I would fuck her every chance I got
>>
File: 1602010322567.jpg (176 KB, 755x925)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>get hyped to play the game again
>start up and make a character
>wait what if i try this
>or try that
>i wonder what i could make from this other class
>get tired of making and tinkering with characters
>stop playing
Every time.
>>
>>1359283
this is my problem with literally all crpgs and it has devastated my life
>>
>>1359285
>it has devastated my life
Oh?
>>
>>1359249
It's not threesome tho unless you count the narrator too
>>
>>1359304
You forgot the tadpoles.
>>
File: hot.jpg (139 KB, 659x658)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1359309
Based, tadpole lover is the best romance change my mind frogfags, shadowfags and vampfags
>>
>>1359288
if I can't even commit to a character in a crpg, how can I commit to things in my actual life and get myself out of this rut I am in? I'm unable to do the hard things that lead to a better, fulfilling life and it's resulted in a terrible existence of endless hell that I can't seem to escape from
>>
>>1359327
It sounds like you're depressed and this is an outlet that you've exhausted completely. I wish I could offer some good advice but you shouldn't be going here for help.
>>
>>1359327
Maybe you should try getting into quality assurance testing, investigation, science, writing about various experiences, or making reviews? Something anything that will let you commit to trying things as a profession? Food for thought.
>>
>>1358555
>>1358555
>>>simp AND cuckold wizard is alright
and how does that make him any more likely to stab you or drink your blood in the middle of the night?
oh right you're a coombrain that only thinks about cuckoldry 24/7
>>
I fucking LOVE this community.
>>
>>1359391
Gale will literally sleep with you after you sleep with someone else.
>>
>>1359415
I hope you mean vrpg threads, not BG3 community as a whole, because BG3 community is cancer.
>>
>>1359304
>Astarion has so much sex appeal you can ask Shadowheart if she wants a threesome
Every female literally wants to fuck Astarion, even NPCs.
>>
>>1359432
No, the Baldur's Gate 3 community. There are good people here and now I only come to VRPG for these threads.
>>
>>1359432
>BG3 community is cancer.
Why?
>>
>>1359122
Who the fuck is gur?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>1359415
>>1359440
I can't wait for the full release of this game. It's going to be super fun with 120 hours to shit post about.
>>
>>1359432
the "community" here is heavily just one schizo populating whole chunks of threads by himself
>>
File: 31saz.jpg (639 KB, 2560x1440)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>1359465
We are a coombrain hivemind.
>>
>>1359456
Agreed, this is one of the few things I am most looking forward to this year.
>>
>>1359440
>>1359444
Astariontrannies, mostly.
>>
>>1359492
I find it funny that there are people who feel the need to span tranny everywhere they go. 1) tranny isn't an insult, and 2) It's painfully obvious that a large female community is what drives the Astarion popularity. The attempts at chasing them away or lowering popularity never work. It's not new.

Just about every rpg with a popular male or male romance (to females) gets extreme hate from a minority of autistic males who can't stand the idea that a game isn't all about their waifus. It's like double reverse simping.

Anyways it's just twice as easy to filter.
>>
>>1359465
>the schitzo reveals itself and its grand delusions
>>
>>1359283
You're the opposite of me. I make 5 different characters and play all of them to completion even if my choices are exactly the same.
>>
>>1359512
haven't seen many complaints about gale, the real most popular romance. have you considered that you are just annoying and people don't like you?
>>
>>1359492
Astarionfriends you mean
>>
>>1359523
Says the person who drags on attacking every post that mentions the name Astarion. It's obviously some autistic demented behavior on your end.
>>
>>1359537
>>1359512
Dilate.
>>
So astarion's defo gonna kill you because cazador told him to, right? This is always the case with these types of characters
>>
What are your expectations for armor design? I've seen stuff uncovered by the mods, kind of boring. I really like killing people and stealing their armor to look like them. I.e. see some level 9 knight of Selune, you know imma TORMENTOR his ass up and throw on some bloody chainmail
>>
>>1359554
My expectation is to use a mod that adds witcher armor
>>
>>1359554
>tfw I'm going to use Astarion to get noble clothes when we get to Baldurs Gate
We're going to look like a count and countess!
>>
>>1359554
>What are your expectations for armor design?
It's supposed to protect but also be lewd.
>>
>>1359551
Actually I have a feeling they might allow you to become his Spawn or be owned by Lae'zel... just a hunch.
>>
>>1359554
>What are your expectations for armor design?
Not great, because we've already seen armor designs, and they're, uh, not great.

>Heavy armor
https://imgur.com/a/EBY1psN
>Medium armor
https://imgur.com/a/andJjVy
>Light armor
https://imgur.com/a/jjSVDHk
>Robes
https://imgur.com/a/i7tluZl
>+2 weapons
https://imgur.com/a/jWPuP2l
>+1 weapons
https://imgur.com/a/MN4HQ0d
>>
File: Morningsword.png (49 KB, 850x759)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>1359579
Oh no no no no
>>
>>1359574
Owned? I'd feel so betrayed...
Do Gith have the capacity to feel compassion?
>>
>>1359592
wtf
>>
>>1359579
Why do they all look elven?
>>
>>1359592
Swen needs to stop putting his dildo into the game and calling them weapons
>>
>>1359471
>helmet is tanattatan
>would kick of a cliffside stairs
>>
>>1359606
Elves are the biggest manufacturers of arms and military equipment because for some reason everyone goes to war with them, through no fault of their own.
>>
>>1359620
Drow hands wrote this post
>>
>>1359619
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>1359593
This one will, through the power of dick.
>>
>>1359218
Swen is a noted coomer. Gonna be a lot of sexiness in this game.
>>
>>1359652
If that's the case, then I'm not complaining.
>>
>>1359650
Did the frog sexy time involve intercourse? I couldn't tell.
>>
>>1359537
no, there's plenty of your posts all through the thread that nobody bothered to reply to.
>>
>>1359679
Not at this stage no, you'll just go down on her (your character just fucking disappears lol) then it's the under construction pic. It was removed after patch 3 drops in the hotfix I think.
>>
Do you guys really expect romances to be good?

Characters stand in a conga line to fuck the player character, even Shart wants it just not as fast.

After the shitfest that was DOS2 writing, I don't have any expectation for companions being good. Or the protagonist, Tav Cuckold, you play as.
>>
>>1359716
>Do you guys really expect romances to be good?
No, but thankfully to my knowledge Mercs don't try to fuck you all the time like horny teens and there's nothing stopping you from just killing companions on sight
>>
>>1359716
They needed to put the romances in EA because people like me need our fix. It's just one of those things.
>>
Hi, did they ever stated when exactly the patch gonna launch? I know that they announced a new patch a week before but did the ever announced exactly when it's gonna be live? I bought the game after patch 3 launch and having a blast ever since.
>>
>>1359787
They said they found a nasty bug and it'll be out as soon as it's fixed, probably this week or next week.
>>
>>1359802
So they're taking the you'll-see-it-when-it-happens approach, got it. Hopefully it'll go live this week though.
>>
>>1359689
I'm surprised they even included it before fully animating.
>>
>>1359852
they're probably "testing" it, if you ask me they probably do to tease whats next to cum
>>
>>1359867
Well it worked. They better live up to the hype.
>>
fuck BG3, fuck DOS, fuck P:K and fuck PoE
I just want to feel like an adventurer doing his shit, like the feeling you get when you're in Copper Coronet, and none of the above games delivered
>>
>>1359933
Power fantasy idiots always have to be a special snowflake with grand cosmic campaigns though.
>>
i want to exprerience carnal pleasures with my cute tiefling.
>>
>>1359993
Here we go with this disgusting specimen again.
>>
>>1359993
You play completely naked? It offers no tactical advantage whatsoever.
>>
>>1359993
What a wonderful tiefling (male)!
>>
>>1359993
ugh you again
>>
>>1360015
my tiefling has cute and perky breasts!

>>1359996
>>1360020
>>1360065
my tiefling is so beautiful.
>>
>>1360068
She indeed is! Please post more of this cute tiefling (male)!
>>
>>1360068
I don't mind the face desu, the bright dyed hair and obnoxious clothing however
>>
>>1360079
my tiefling is such a cutie! i just want to grab her horns and give her a kiss.

>>1360086
i like bright colored hair, it reminds me of beautiful flowers.
>>
>>1360144
Do you have a backstory about her eye tattoos?
>>
File: file.png (1.23 MB, 498x1052)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>1359554
From what we've seen, I'm going to have to rely on mods
>>
>>1360068
>>1360144
Abomination
>>
>>1360270
that's the first good looking armor from BG3 I've seen
>>
>>1360144
Why have tieflings gone from being succubi to trannies wearing fake horns?
>>
why are all the women ugly? why are their tits so small?
>>
>>1360278
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/86

Well here's where I found it
>>
>>1360270
that's some jrpg tier belt use
>>
>>1360310
There's like two belts lol
>>
>>1360310
its for lifting
>>
Patch when? It's next week already.
>>
File: judging gates 3.jpg (107 KB, 698x719)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>1360291
stop watching porn, coomer.
>>
>>1360344
They usually drops their patch on Tuesday. So if not this Tuesday then next week. Don't quote me on that tho, they might be changing their schedule.
>>
Kagha for rape
Laezel for wild sex
Shadowheart for kissing
Minthara for cuddling
Tadpole for hand-holding
>>
Haven't played for a while, did they tone down the DC checks yet? Especially with Shadowheart, I swear every conversation with that cunt involves a DC check.
>>
>>1360270
doesn't look too bad. better than most wrpg armor at least
>>
>All items mod doesn't work anymore

Fuck
>>
>>1360368
i will not. i want my ladies to be curvaceous with big tits and a bouncy ass. 90% of the women in this game are fucking ugly with tiny titties and tiny asses. nobody gets points for looking like a 14 year old boy, it's not attractive senpai
>>
>>1360433
checks are still there, but they've added more available rerolls, loaded dice, and many have said that rolls since an earlier patch seem weighted upward
>>
>>1360649
so they are still rigged only this time in the players favor? I don't think i like this any better
>>
>>1360422
>Kagha for rape
Based. I want to rape the shit out of Kagha.
>>
>>1360283
because you are mentally ill and you let trannies live rent free in your empty head
>>
Persuasion checks are punishing in this game.
>>
File: 046_zombiewarrior.jpg (50 KB, 777x580)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I want to like this game I really do, but everything is so ugly. The camera angles, the armor and weapons, the jank animations. Its all meshes together so badly.

And now I fear its attracting the dragon age critical faggots audience. God damn it.
>>
>>1361101
>And now I fear its attracting the dragon age critical faggots audience. God damn it.
Are you really such a weak minded "man" that the thought of people you don't like enjoying the same things as you makes them somehow bad?
>>
>>1361168
Its a threshold. Everything about this project is being handled as the worst I would think Larian would do.
And the worst is that the slav that did great OSTes is dead, so not even that.

We shall see in the finished product.
>>
>>1361101
>And now I fear its attracting the dragon age critical faggots audience
Every game that has romance attracts biodrones. And Astarion is literally just Zevran
>>
>>1361227
Please dont say that.

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>1361230
But it's the truth!
>>
>>1360756
Dilate.
>>
>>1361227
>Astarion is literally just Zevran
I've never played dragon age 2, and Zevran is ugly. Astarion is absolutely, definitely cute!
>>
>>1361019
>Astarion hates you early if you can't pass his persuasion checks (have CHA)
>I rolled with low Charisma
>15 roll required every single time
This is actually suffering.
>>
File: flying gnome.webm (2.91 MB, 800x450)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
I just want to say, I'm really fucking up in my 6th playthrough.
>>
>>1360649
>>1360701
>so they are still rigged only this time in the players favor? I don't think i like this any better
Well if you watched the stream and weren't a fucking idiot, you'd know that it is an option you can enable or disable.

I've also had to reload a save 15 times to not get a "1" or "7" roll for a 12 roll check. Wouldn't say it's weighted upward right now, but pretty fair.
>>
>>1360433
Honestly, I don't think disapproving companions are bad. I prefer it. It isn't realistic to have all companions approve of you all the time. I can get my entire party to High Approval by only focusing on Astarion's checks. That's not a good thing. Of course people complained anyway and now they are making companions "less disapproving" in Patch 4, separate from their new setting to weigh your rolls upward.
>>
>>1359716
>Characters stand in a conga line to fuck the player character, even Shart wants it just not as fast.
You realize it is entirely dependent on your approval system right? For some characters it only takes medium approval for a one night stand (considering that modern society sleeps around for less it's not unrealistic). With the pacing of EA and how the approval system works, plus all the weird triggerable cutscenes that can instantly boost your approval with a character, a lot of people don't have other characters sitting at a low enough approval for rejection.

Yes, companions DO reject you. At medium approval, if you ask Astarion for sex he will reject you, but if you let him ask first, he will accept you. At medium approval, Wyll doesn't even ask to have sex with you. So this "conga" line of yours sounds like some type of cope. Also Gale is the real cuckold.
>>
>>1361439
Did it on purpose on the drow run. Actually pretty funny.
>>
>>1359852
>>1359867
So people can give feedback.
>>
>>1361472
I had no idea what a release brake lever was, it really surprised me.
>>
>>1361424
they don't look alike but they hit all the same character beats
>elf in indentured servitude to an asshole entity
>rogues
>both try to kill MC during their first meeting
>both hedonistc and promiscuous as cope to their situation
>both up for a quickie behind the tent but will develop a genuine feeling and relationship if you put in an effort to breach their defense mechanisms
admittedly we don't know how astarion's story will end, but i am more than sure it will go along the lines of Zevran's as well. we'll see
>>
>>1361493
There actually isn't anything that says Astarion is promiscuous or up for quickies. He does reject the MC under certain circumstances, and you technically are breaching both his and Shadowheart's defenses during this EA. If you don't recruit Shadowheart, she will also try to kill you. Astarion isn't indentured, he was forcefully turned into a puppet. I'm sure their personalities are also completely different since Astarion was a noble magistrate before becoming a Vampire Spawn. These "similarities" can be found in multiple companions. I think I've mentioned before, Astarion will get a redemption arc, confirmed through his dialogue where instead of having no morals, he screams "We can't let these people die, we have to save them!".
>>
>>1361512
Please dilate.
>>
File: NO TAV NO.webm (2.8 MB, 700x392)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
Kinda cute when you try to invite the Gur to your party.
>>
>>1361512
>There actually isn't anything that says Astarion is promiscuous or up for quickies
please, he's ready to suck you off the second he joins you and you don't even need to kill the bounty hunter
>Astarion isn't indentured, he was forcefully turned into a puppet
nary a difference. both are in a situation they had little to no control over
>>
>>1361101
You don't have to like the game. Just don't play it bro lol
>>
>>1361528
Well crpgs arent just falling out of the sky anon.
>>
>>1361521
>clearly visible fangs and looks matching the description of the target (which he no doubt recieved)
>I woNDEr WHeRE ThIs VampIRe SpAwN COuLd Be
this guy is clearly retarded and I wouldn't want a retard in my party
>>
Bully Alfira tell her that her music is shit
>>
>>1361523
No he isn't. It's in his character to be flirtatious and seductive. This is how he lured victims to Cazador. He will reject you and say he has standards because he really does. He isn't a peasant.

>>1361523
>nary a difference. both are in a situation they had little to no control over
Just looked up his wiki, and there seems to be a huge difference. Zevran isn't being controlled he was purchased. Astarion was beat to death, turned, and made a puppet. Their pasts are not two sides of the same coin, and the way they behave is probably completely different. Can't compare a peasant assassin to a noble vampire with anything more than vague things that can apply to anything.

Lae'zel is up for a quickie because you fought well. Shadowhart is tied to the disciples of Shar whether she wants to or not. We see that she is being controlled somehow by them, she could also be a "slave" like Zevran. Gale wants to fuck you so badly he'll let you sleep with someone else. I guess you can say he is also promiscuous like Zevran.
>>
>>1361530
Play or replay old ones bro
>>
>>1361544
>not killing all shitflings on sight
>>
File: yes (5).png (9 KB, 451x91)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Baldur's Gate 3 soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygDJlMqiKfs
>>
>>1361552
No.
>>
>>1354235
Jesus Christ..
>>
File: OFF.png (164 KB, 629x175)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
TURN OFF NARRATOR VOICE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Akinator did not recognize Kagha within 70 questions. Akinator recognized Sneed within 23 questions.
That is all I wanted to share.
>>
>>1361549
I normally wouldn't care that they're similar but apparently you want to argue about it. Let's look at their similarities. They both are:
>thin good looking males with light hair
>polite, charming, and friendly
>very flirtatious with you
>trying to kill you when they meet you
>killers used to using underhanded tactics
>cultured and know a fair amount about the world
>wanting to get away from and free of their masters
>talking with an accent
>elven

You dismiss all of that as applying to anybody, which is so very wrong. Not every character is a light haired cheerful scoundrel who flirts with you and has a dark past with an evil master. You also say they're different because get this, one was born to wealth and then lost it, whereas the other was born poor. That is a difference, a class difference, it only seems to inform a small amount of their behavior, that Astarion is sometimes more of a snob than Zevran. It is a a difference, so I'll grant you that.

There are some other differences. Astarion also plays more cat and mouse with you, wanting you but only if he chases you, and still sees you as a target and is dishonest with you. Zevran actually throws his lot in with you and wants you to succeed, he admires you, will sleep with you right away, and falls in love with you. Zevran has a good heart, he's just had to perform dark acts or die. His AI is set to by default rescue your character in combat. Astarion has to be persuaded and won over to be a better person, he doesn't want to do it. Astarion is funny in the sense of lying to you in amusing ways and whining. Zevran says witty and amusing one liners and references. Zevran is tan and has a Spanish accent.

They're mostly similar characters, very similar, but they do have individual differences, sure. They're not exactly the same, just very similar playing a similar role.
>>
>>1361727
I normally wouldn't care either, but I don't see why you'd assume people who'd romance a noble, would romance a peasant.

>thin good looking males with light hair
Astarion is not thin, he is a normal size. His model is the exact same size as the rest of the males. Zevran is thin but that is because dragon age elves are canonically that way.
>>polite, charming, and friendly
Astarion? Friendly? Polite? It's like you haven't played the game. Astarion is sarcastic, rude and obnoxious. Even with high approval, certain lines he still is basically yelling at you or insulting you. Neutral approval he hates your guts at the end of every line.
>>very flirtatious with you
Astarion is flirtatious only at certain triggered cutscenes. He has charisma and pomp (former nobility) and used his charm to lure victims to Cazador for 200 years.
>>trying to kill you when they meet you
A completely reasonable response for someone who doesn't know who you are. If you don't walk away he simply points a knife at you, which is a stretch for "trying to kill you". He simply wanted answers.
>>killers used to using underhanded tactics
He's a magistrate. He was LURING victims to Cazador, vampires don't kill before they drink blood. They lure you then suck your blood. Astarion lured them to Cazador, and Cazador killed them. Zevran according to his lore was trained to be a killer. Astarion was not.
>>cultured and know a fair amount about the world
Zevran is not cultured, he's a peasant with experience. Astarion is actually cultured and was living as a noble before his 200 years a slave (pun intended).
>>wanting to get away from and free of their masters
This is a trope that many characters in many games share. That doesn't make them very similar. Astarion essentially can never be free and is actually bound. Zevran was never truly a slave.
1/2
>>
>>1361869
2/2

>>talking with an accent
Is this a joke? Lae'zel, Gale, Shadowheart, Wyll, and every single character in this game has an accent. Zevran's accent is also extremely different and incomparable to Astarion's. Their accents show they come from different walks of life.
>>elven
Sure. But Astarion is a pale white high elf. Zevran is a dark skinned wood elf. Again, comparing apples to oranges.

>You dismiss all of that as applying to anybody, which is so very wrong. Not every character is a light haired cheerful scoundrel who flirts with you and has a dark past with an evil master
Hair isn't a good example of how to make characters similar. Shadowheart, Gale, Wyll, and Lae'zel just all happen to have dark hair, but aren't similar.
Astarion doesn't flirt with you, and Astarion's entire past isn't dark, only 200 years of it. We will probably get to learn what his life as a magistrate was like.
>one was born to wealth and then lost it
You don't lose your noble origins because you lost your money. Zevran is a peasant urchin and no amount of money will change that.
>Astarion is sometimes more of a snob than Zevran.
Astarion is completely pomp and obnoxious. Zevran is probably being a dick, he has nothing to be snobby about.

>They're mostly similar characters, very similar,
If you see Astarion in Zevran besides (rogue, elf) you're just trying to force their similarity. They are similar in trope, but as characters you wouldn't romance Astarion because you think of Zevran and vice versa. When people see Astarion they see charming noble vampire. When they see Zevran they see suave assassin elf. And if I'm being completely honest with you, I romanced Solas, not Zevran in origins. I hated everyone but Alistair and stone man, in origins. Alistair was just my bro, though.
>>
not using vpn like a human boy
>>
>about to delete my 6th playthrough because it is going horribly wrong
>>
>>1361727
You're wasting your time arguing with that loser, he's absolutely obsessed with Astarion for some reason. Guy's been getting in retarded fights about him for ages now, with great counterpoints like "He's better written because his face moves around a lot more" when someone said they thought he was a mediocre trope character.
>>
>>1361727
Anon, what are you smoking? While there are a few superficial similarities between the characters (both are elves, rogues), they have vastly different personalities and motives. Take the first meeting between the character and the PC. Zevran was ordered to kill the warden, doesn't think he'll be able to do it and hopes this job will kill him. You decide to spare him and he tags along because ''why the hell not?'. Dude literally gives PC a pledge that basically announces them as his new owner. Meanwhile, Astarion straight up tries to shank you for information the first time he meets you. His whole deal is that he wants to keep his freedom and stay alive no matter the cost. Plus he acts pissy and approves of you not helping/bullying the weak. Zevran, on the other hand, will disapprove of your shitty actions towards those in trouble (dalish and the mage tower quests). If anything, Astarion is more like Morrigan, not Zevran.
>>
>>1361727
>this post

/vrpg/ was a fucking mistake
>>
At the end of the day I am still baffled how Fags of the coast never got a team to make something on Dark sun, or Ravenloft get some of that castlevania.

Or maybe just give the drizzt dream to everyone, I always had this idea of a Drow focused game, where you make your own snowflake dark elf and its your story good or evil of drow politics and being banished and the clash with the surface world.
>>
>1361942
>keeps posting this same thing in multiple threads
absolutely obsessed
>>
>>1362041
?
>>
File: notcute.jpg (29 KB, 233x272)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1361968
no, you are
>>
File: cheeky.png (702 KB, 668x735)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>1361869
>>1361875
You're starting to make coping arguments. They're not the same person, you don't have to deny clear similarities to try to defend the honor of Astarion.

>Astarion is not thin, he's just thinner in the official start up art and loading screens, but but their in game model! (because they use the same physical model in game)
>Astarion is not generally friendly/charming, he's just cultured and acts nice, but if he's EVER playfully sarcastic or sassy then it's so wrong to say he's generally charming
>Astarion is not flirtatious, it's only in cutscenes, where the conversations happen
>They're not similar for trying to kill you, Astarion's stupid assumption that you're with the mindflayers but would help him is totally reasonable, whereas Zevran doing work that he must do is totally unreasonable
>Uh he's not a killer, he knowingly lured them to drink their blood and be killed, and then only his master killed them (sure, sure he just talks about killing you happily but he's never killed in 200 years as a vampire)
>Zevran isn't controlled or a slave he just has to follow orders and be loyal or die by the order of his masters, totally different
>um his past isn't dark, because it isn't all dark, just the vast majority of it for like 200 years of being a vampire slave to a dark master
>um its totally different to learn culture being taught to you as a noble than as anyone else being taught and experiencing it
>um skin color is different, tan or pale matters, but hair color is just a throw away trait one shouldn't consider
>if you see similarity you're just forcing it... they are similar in trope

>i would romance one and not the other, they have differences
Yes I respect that, I did say they are not exactly the same individual. They have some differences. Knock yourself out with your Astarion lust. But it's not unreasonable to say they have many similarities. Don't freak out over it. You're allowed to prefer one and like those differences they have.
>>
>>1362103
How many more Lae'zel poses will we get in the next patch?
>>
>>1361959
>I say there's a difference that Zevran actually has a good heart and Astarion doesn't want to be a better person
>You decide to accuse me of not saying that
Well, what are you smoking, anon? Can I get some of that?
>>
what in the fuck
>>
>>1362126
Autism
>>
>>1362121
At least 100
>>
>>1362126
some roastie is sperging out
>>
File: gremlin mode.png (980 KB, 913x835)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
>>1362111
You must be trolling me at this point, and no the other person who replied to you is not me.

Zevran's official art is much leaner than Astarion. Astarion's official art is also roughly same size as the others. There is no canonical difference named.
Astarion isn't always acting nice or friendly. I never said he wasn't charming. You can be charming while being rude and obnoxious.
The fact is not all of the cutscenes trigger depending on your approach. Without Lae'zel, you won't get the night flirting scene, which is the 2nd scene of flirting (1st scene is when you discuss ways of dying, and if he approves he flirts). Generally in this game when you click something that a companion approves they may flirt or be even nicer to you. If you don't get the gith creche scene, you only get the ways to die flirt scene. The other scenes with you can hardly be considered flirting.
Yes, being an assassin who kills people for a living is pretty fucking unreasonable. I think the other guy explained that already, but you ignored it.
I never said he's never killed in 200 years, I merely made the point that it isn't his life's purpose to train and become a master assassin.
Yes, it is completely different.
Okay Astarion has a dark past, but it is nothing comparable to Zevran. Actually, Astarion's past is darker, he was being tortured and used. Zevran? Kill people as a job lol.
Astarion's life was nobility. Yes, you can teach Zevran to pretend to be noble but that isn't who he is and doesn't make him cultured.
Skin color is extremely important here because this is a roleplaying game. We have races and each race has specific traits. There are high elves, drows, wood elves, half elves, tieflings, half-drows, dwarves, halfings, githyanki, and humans. To disregard that each race essentially has a culture, specific traits/characteristic and is unimportant, is trolling.
Yes you are forcing it. There are many tropes and a character can have multiple. Their shared trope is rogue/elf.
>>
>>1362169
>Zevran?
i'll chime in to say that the crow's training regiment is fairly brutal, so it is likely he was tortured as well both physically and psychologically. I don't know why you're even arguing about this. If you by your own admission haven't even played DAO, then everything you say can be safely disregarded. You have zero argument
>>
You Astarion fags are making me hate you and by extension your character, with how fucking autistic you're being in this thread.
>>
>>1362192
>I have no argument, quick let me not reveal I'm trolling with another non-argument
I said I didn't play DA2, I have played DAO with Zevran in my party. There is a difference between being tortured for training, and being tortured for fun.
>>
>>1362213
Despite apparently being disliked, even people who dislike Astarion keep talking about Astarion. Nobody seems to talk about any other companion around here, therefore Astarion gets brought up the most.
>>
>>1362217
But you said you had to look up Zevran on the wiki, and argued about him being different based on what you saw there. You also said it's "probably completely different".
>>
Yes it is as I feared. These fucking belgians want the faggot bioware audience.
>>
>>1362244
Yes, for Dragon Age 2. I played Dragon Age Origins like 5 years ago. Now you're going to argue with me on whether or not I played DAO. I need to post my saves now?
>>
>>1362249
Yeah I'm sure you definitely needed to look up the DA2 wiki to figure out Zevrans background and introduction to the party, or to remind yourself how he probably behaved. I don't care if you have a DAO save, you clearly haven't played it enough to remember basic shit.
>>
>>1362231
because shadowhart has nothing to talk about - she's coomerbait. so is the frog. gale has potentially interesting backstory but he is pandering to basic bitch normies who don't go on 4chins, so he doesn't get talked about here. That leaves astarion who has interesting backstory and character and is fujobait, and fujos are probably half of this general's posters
>>
>>1362255
I'm dying, I can't believe you're arguing about whether I played a game too. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing my dude.

>>1362259
There is still a lot of interesting little fact to discuss about these characters, a shame nobody wants to go at it.
>>
>>1362259
>sh coomerbait
no
>frog coomerbait
well yea but would glady be baited
>>
>>1362264
They were discussed to death when EA first dropped on here and on /v/. You don't need a 24hour general for the game. When more content drops it'll get discussed more.
>>
>>1362264
I'm not arguing with you at all, you said yourself you had to look up his backstory.
>>
>>1362274
Then why is everybody in this thread if they don't want to talk about anything but Astarion?

>>1362283
I said I never played Dragon Age 2, and you can scroll up to see it's there. Hey you can keep your faulty opinion, just be glad I'm not a Zevran fan because they'd disagree with you too and it'd be even worse.
>>
Wyll is unironically the only interesting character in the game so far. Very well written negro character
>>
>have to reload 10 times just to get 1 roll I have advantage for
yeah I'm thinking larian is heckin based.
>>
>>1362300
Yeah I’m not feeling the persuasion rolls at all. Making the ones that aren’t “that big of a deal but annoying if you don’t get it” much easier would help.

If it changes the course of the story, then yeah, it should be a harder roll, but I shouldn’t have to roll a fucking 15 to pull an item out of Scratch’s mouth and I shouldnt have to do that persuasion check each time afterwards
>>
>>1362296
>I am such a badass
>NOOOOO SAVE ME SUCCUBUS-CHAN
truly amazing backstory
>>
>>1362364
A little humility goes a long way my friend.
>>
>>1362364
>warlock powers come from great devils/demons and otherwordly entities that make people go insane and shout n-word
>his sponsor is some lowly tanar'ri thot WHO GOT CAPTURED or some shit
Warlocks really went down the tubes since 3.5
>>
>>1362415
>making pacts to get ur powurs
ha GAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>1362350
Yeah agreed, there's nothing wrong with rolls but it feels like they've just put them everywhere, without thinking about it that much. Constant rolls in a pnp game are alright because your DM can adapt to poor luck, making bad rolls just feel like part of the narrative instead of a failure, but that's not really the case here. Was sort of like that in disco elysium, but that game is almost all dialogue.

>>1362415
I've heard she's meant to be related to a fairly powerful devil, though if she really got captured by fucking goblins I'm not sure how much that means.
>>
>>1362415
Kinda reminds me how based Ammon was. One of the very few good things about NWN 2.
But of course we can't have that, we need a black one eyed cuck with some tramp as his patreon.
>>
>>1362269
We are all baiting for frog queen
>>
File: aha.png (818 KB, 739x661)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>1362444
>patreon
>>
>>1362477
I'm thinking based.
>>
>>1362492
I tried comforting her at the camp when she was mad but she got even more upset. I hope she has a change of heart in act two or three.
>>
>>1362564
I think she will or you can influences it. Kinda like DAO with Leliana and Alistair
>>
frog vagina
>>
>>1362723
someone gives this anon that frog nudes
>>
>>1362735
Just deny yourself the pleasure until patch.
>>
>>1362723
cloaca
>>
>>1362169
You made a post with 1/2 and the one following up on that arguing the same side with 2/2 wasn't you?
>Zevran's official art is much leaner, . Astarion's official art is also roughly same size as others
I just looked at it. You're incorrect.
>Astarion isn't always acting nice or friendly.
I never said he was ALWAYS so. You're arguing with me over him being charming etc., if you don't want to argue the point, don't argue it.
>The fact is not all of the cutscenes trigger depending on your approach
Not all players will get all those scenes sure. He flirts quite a lot with most players. The point is that it's generally his behavior with the player moreso than the others.
>being an assassin in a fantasy game is unreasonable
Ookay?
>Okay Astarion has a dark past, but it is nothing comparable to Zevran
The point isn't that they have the same dark past. Just that having a dark past is a point of similarity in their characters.
>you can teach Zevran to pretend to be noble but that isn't who he is and doesn't make him cultured.
Zevran has a suave attitude, is well traveled, and he makes knowing amusing commentary. I'm not saying he's AS cultured as Astarion. There's a difference in degree, sure point taken.
>I never said he's never killed in 200 years, I merely made the point that it isn't his life's purpose to train and become a master assassin.
My point which you're arguing about is that they're both killers. Zevran is an assassin. Astarion is a vampire that has killed in the past and happily threatens to kill. I'm not saying they're the same.
>Skin color is important ...we have races and each race has specific traits.
In BG3 both types of elves can have dark or light skin. I don't know if there is a difference in DA about wood elves and "high" elves.
>you are forcing it
I didn't make them both flirty, sassy, white haired pretty boy elven rogues with dark pasts and evil masters.

Fuck, there's no point to arguing this. Think what you like about the characters.
>>
>>1362874
>I don't know if there is a difference in DA about wood elves and "high" elves.
There sort of is, but "high" elves (ancient elves I think they're called) are really not a thing anymore. Solas is sort of one, and there's a few guarding a temple or something I believe, but outside that it's really just the one strain.
They're also still not really different races, the modern ones are just way less magical than ancients.
>>
>>1362874
argument ended hours ago. they're not similar, just deal with it.
>>
>>1362874
>I don't know if there is a difference in DA about wood elves and "high" elves
there are no high elves in dao. the difference between dalish and city elves is cultural and historical, not biological. they can be any colour. Zevran is brown because he was born in a sub-tropical climate. hence the spanish accent
>>
>>1362890
>elven DA lore
That's pretty cool. I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Has it been explained why the elves lost magical power?

>>1362292
I'm going to have to bring him around and learn more about his backstory. I'm curious why such a good seeming guy is a warlock and what sort of deal he made.
>>
>>1363029
>Has it been explained why the elves lost magical power?
ye, in Inquisition.
>>
>>1363029
>I'm curious why such a good seeming guy is a warlock
he's a poser with delusions of grandeur
>>
>>1363029
yeah there was a fairly big focus on ancient elves throughout inquisition, it's pretty cool. Short answer is that the most powerful elves eventually proclaimed themselves gods, creating their own little pocket realms of the fade and enslaving people. At some point they found something underground that terrified the other elves enough to start a rebellion against them, fearing that whatever was down there would kill everyone.
Because the elves couldn't really kill their "gods", Fen'Harel worked to create the veil, sealing off the fade from the real world and cutting most people off from magic, leaving the gods trapped unable to interact normally with the world. This also had the side effect of collapsing the whole elf empire that was heavily built off of fade related shit, and killing a huge amount of elves either directly or by causing them to start aging.

A lot of it is unclear still, but it's intentionally so, lots is just explained by runes and small pieces of background information you find throughout the game. I imagine the next release will have a lot more on it, considering trespasser. Elf lore is one of the coolest parts of DA I think, even if it's a bit much to explain in a single post here.
>>
Oh no this thread is dying, quick, make another boobas gate!
>>
File: lel (3).png (117 KB, 1305x461)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
Daily reminder you can be so evil in this game that Haslin will try to kill you.
>>
File: reloading a crossbow.jpg (69 KB, 333x554)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1359579
>bayonet on a heavy crossbow
how the fuck do you even reload it?
>>
>>1359579
>heavy armor has the most designs
why is heavy armor always favored...........................
>>
>>1363535
dodgetanks are cringe
>>
File: this thread.png (2.99 MB, 1547x909)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>
>>1363551
How do you feel about having to remake your beloved character for the next patch?
>>
what build is the most fun? are druids strong?
>>
>>1363474
Speaking of Haslin. Druid bearsex when?
>>
>>1363588
Personally I'd say Battlemaster is the most fun, but without knowing what kind of playstyle you might consider fun I can't really recommend anything. Druid is sort of whatever, they don't have as good a spell list as Wizard and they're only strong with one subclass at level 20
>>
>>1363474
>commit genocide and generally be a piece of shit
>wtf why doesn't anyone want to fuck me?
why are women like this?
>>
File: goblina princess.jpg (222 KB, 850x1000)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>1353818
>he can't beat the spider

literally git gud
>>
File: brehs.png (1.06 MB, 795x843)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>1363587
I have about 7 characters, so I feel nothing...nothing at all.
>>
>>1353818
>You don't have the numbers on your side to counter that shit.
This is the thinking mans game. Go to the Hag's well at level 4 and have each of your party member's drink from it. Use Shadowheart to cast Aid on your party. Now your entire party combined has more HP that the Matriarch. Sneak around and kill as many of the eggs as possible, then kill each of the phase spiders (there should be 3). After, you will find the Matriarch will not cast any attack other than poison spit until she is at like 20HP. The poison spit misses like crazy and your entire party can then wittle her down, even if you lose a member.

Keep in mind, I beat the Matriarch without casting Aid or using the well, so if you are complaining about it.....maybe utilize all of the options this game gives you.
>>
>don't take Shadowheart or Wyll in my party
>Raphael never spawns
So is this really a bug or is Wyll connected to Raphael?
>>
>>1363679
Don't pretend it's something more complex than it is anon, larian just built a gimmick into the fight and made it obnoxious if you don't use that or go out of your way to meta-game. They've been doing it since dos1, and it's always made for some annoying encounters. It's not something crazy deep or some brilliant strategy that guy didn't figure out.

>>1363671
Man I really hope they rework this scene. The idea of a devil coming to you to offer you a deal is great, but he doesn't actually change his dialogue at all if you go "yeah sure that sounds sweet" as far as I can tell. Guy offers you a deal, you accept it and he starts going on about how you need to suffer more first and then you'll come begging for him to help, before leaving without actually letting you sign the deal. Crazy railroaded.
If I recall right, neither warlocks or clerics even get an option to go "Are you retarded?" when he pops up and starts trying to buy your soul.
>>
>>1363697
You're right, it isn't complicated and you don't need to use any gimmicks to win. Since it's so easy the boss has a ton of HP. You can't just stomp the Matriarch because it's level 4.
>>
>>1363697
I don't think the scene is complete either. I don't think half of early access is going to stay the way it is. Everything is all smashed together so that the demo feels like you're playing something full. I also don't think Haslin just stays at your camp, I have a feeling he'll fight with us just not as a companion.
>>
>>1363707
I can agree, but I don't like to assume things are going to be massively reworked unless we're told they are, or it's made obvious somehow through data mining. His scene is railroady in a way that I could definitely see getting pushed to final release, despite being really terrible for rp.

>>1363703
I agree, but I think this results in the fight just feeling annoying. It's clearly designed so that you use the dumb web gimmick, the actual enemies in it have been tweaked to be significantly more irritating to go against than normal phase spiders, for no real reason. phase spiders were a cool enemy to begin with.
>>
File: fane.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I can't tell if they're trying to be intricate on purpose or failing to get story elements right.

If you trigger the first tadpole dream, then persuade Astarion to tell you his dream he admits he is a Vampire spawn. Then you go talk to the Gur. The scene where Astarion bites you never triggers. Now if you don't trigger the tadpole dreams, and meet the Gur, the journal will update "we killed the hunter that was looking for Astarion" even though the hunter never said Astarion's name, but said he was looking for a Vampire spawn. Then you trigger the cutscene where Astarion tries to bite you and admits he's a Vampire. The sucky part is that there is no dialogue option where you say "wait that's why you killed the Gur!" I might have to send this in as feedback if the journal reveals he's a vampire without him saying he's one or the dream dialogue reveals he's a vampire, but you still trigger the scene where he tries to bite you and "admits" he's a vampire.
>>
>>1363687
Raphael is very odd with his timings. I've had an evil playthrough where he didn't spawn at all.
>>
>>1358981
>You can abuse this by chaining short rests, turning your warlock slots into points, turning those points into temporary spell slots, and then short resting again, because by core rules you never actually need to long rest. This gives you effectively infinite spell slots below 5th level.
Are modern DMs such pushover poofters that they allow something that is so obviously against the spirit of the rules? Surely not, nobody would ever get away with that.
>>
>>1363588
Druids aren't out yet. A fun build depends on what you find the most fun. What is fun to you? Being a tough hero, doing damage, pets (what kind?), versatile magic, being charismatic, theft and crime, hit and run tactics, solo play? What do you want to do?
>>
>>1363610
Druid on druid action, I can get behind that.
>>
>>1363862
No, generally speaking it's not something you'd actually be allowed to do, like most munchkin shit it only really works with DMs that are super new or personally like stuff like that.
It's pretty easy to just tell someone trying to do coffeelock shit that you're not going to let them have spell slots over their normal max, or just have them fucking die because they took in more magic than they could handle or something. Or just kick them out of the group for being a retard, if you're playing online.
>>
>>1363862
It would never fly at my table, but I'm a very harsh DM. When I decide on a ruling, I expect my group to shut up, stop arguing, and accept whatever I've said.
Most DMs are more of pushovers, molded by youtube videos with advice like "Never say no. Say yes, and...".
>>
>>1363881
People can be pushovers, but shit like that generally will get complaints from other players too. It's so broken it takes the fun away from everyone else, even pretty lax DMs will generally get sick of that level of bs eventually.
Also "Yes and" is a great thing for people very new to rping to learn, I think. Not really DM advice outside of just being "work with your players somewhat", which is less DM specific and more just general social skills.
>>
File: 1609757527840.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1920)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
I'd let coffeelock fly. Fly on and be radical sorcererbro. By the way I'm also lax on letting NPCs do whatever I want to let them do too. Keep sustaining your unlimited low level casting. All you're doing is shining a bit more during some unimportant encounters you would have won anyway. That will hardly matter at all, feel free to have fun.
>>
>>1363966
I told my players they're free to use spells like Forcecage and Feeblemind, but the moment they get off ONE cast, all enemy spellcasters from there on will be coming with Feeblemind and Forcecage prepared.
>>
>>1363966
Most campaigns I've found tend to be over or have people die before they're hitting levels where infinite 5th level spells is just "low level casting". If we were doing some insane level 20 shit I might not care as much, but barely any campaigns get there.
>>
I need to start building a new portfolio of frog bae. All images have gone stale. Fellow anons we must pool our efforts...
>>
>>1363987
A sorcerer isn't a rare unknown in my setting. Rule by clans of sorcerers is the norm. People already routinely use tactics against the most common magic. I also use a heavy amount of house rules and it's my setting so I can use custom enemies with custom lore and different rules on magic spells all I like. I'm very permissive, and that extends to being permissive about my ability to make up anything I think is cool and I can throw out or change anything I dislike. I want people to play and have fun doing cool stuff. I make it easy to do that, and then hit players with whatever fun and interesting stories and encounters I like. The system and the rules are just tools to be used or changed as I see fit for fun.
>>
>>1363997
A lot of campaigns don't get to the level of casting fifth level spells and a sorcerer warlock would get there even slower and likely be stuck with low level casting for a while. On top of which short rests still take time so you're going to be eating up a lot of time if you want to spam short rests to get a few spell points each time from your minor warlock abilities. By the way, the PCs may not have time for that or the NPCs may take advantage of it. As a DM I can change classes and spells. I can make spells do different things. I can make it so sorcerer spells are limited to a certain theme and they can get some spells back on short rests anyway, so a warlock isn't even needed. I can also make sorcerers plentiful and a fairly common enemy the player party faces if I like.
>>
Why does Belgium get floods? I thought Euros supposed to be safe from natural shitstorm
>>
>>1364142
>I thought Euros supposed to be safe from natural shitstorm
What
>>
>>1364145
Disregard that tardiness, I was drunk.
>>
>>1364217
its only been 30 minutes
>>
<no ea cap level 5
>stil no monks ,sorc ,barbs, bards ,paladicks
>muh biggest patch
my ass
this is joke company
>>
>>1364237
go play a different game then.
>>
>>1360344
After holidays
>>
>>1360344
Might be today.
>>
You know, anons, I was thinking about the lack of Helia in this patch. Do you think Larian are adding Halsin instead of her, after the unexpectedly positive feedback to his character?
Helia is not referred to in the files by name even, she's called "denleader".
>>
>>1364258
Who the fuck is Helia
>>
File: Helia.png (342 KB, 355x700)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>1364271
A shortstack werewolf, who looks like this. She also seems to have origin character lines
https://youtu.be/jdPq2p5tDt0?t=1719
>>
>>1364274
>who looks like this.
I am vomit.
>>
>>1364286
Appearance of a companion is meaningless, because it's one mod away from being entirely different. If Larian continues being Larian, we won't even need mods, you can redesign everyone in your party in DOS2.
>>
>>1364294
>Appearance of a companion is meaningless
No, it's not, never was and never will be. It shows the attitude of the devs towards the character, their game and the player.
>>
File: 1602740664905.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1364274
But does she turn into a short little old werewolf?
>>
>>1363750
Send a report. Just a broken quest chain
>>
>>1363844
>when you're so evil that even devils nope the fuck out
Based
>>
>>1363697
Can a warlock even sell his soul twice?
>>
>>1364274
>surprised they are focusing on a bara elf druid that makes fujos and fags wet insted of some ugly hag
What?
>>
>>1364232
Still drunk but slightly less so, now even less
>>
>>1364571
You sound like you could use a drink.
>>
>>1364274
Friendly reminder that she's also a romance option. Are you guys happy yet?
>>
>>1364132
Nah, doesn't take up any real time because you just spam short rests when others long rest, or when there's an off day for whatever reason. Whole point of coffeelock is that you aren't long resting, you don't need much more time at all. You're right lots of campaigns don't get to 5th level spells, but infinite low level spells is still busted in low level encounters. Having 40 fireballs when you should have two is insanely strong.

Making encounters designed to counter that build is just going to make others miserable too, because most builds aren't even near that strong and will just be relying on the coffeelock even harder. If you're using an insane amount of homebrew to the point other classes can compete that's cool, but you're not really playing 5e then.
>>
>>1364462
No, they could potentially try to break their pact by appealing to someone more powerful (deities usually) or a more powerful devil could kill their patron and take it I guess, but that's a big fucking deal and probably not ever worth the effort for a single soul unless you're someone valuable. Warlocks who try to break their pact tend to just get themselves murdered by a pissed off patron, and dragged off to whatever afterlife when they die anyway.

You certainly can't just sign another pact and resell your soul, a devil probably wouldn't even bother asking when they know there's a set deal in place. At that point the soul already belongs to whoever their patron is, assuming the soul was what they sold.
>>
File: 1598620286955.jpg (72 KB, 1024x573)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1364601
Sure they could try to build up spell points and spell slots during an off period, if the story allows for such time.

A permissive DM might allow a sorcerer to build up extra spare spell points and slots beyond what they normally can manage. However calling for checks and saving throws and consequences for trying to augment one's self with power far FAR beyond their control are very much a possibility. It might be quite difficult to short rest any more when holding on to far far too much arcane power, or they might lose all control of the power. It might do a lot of damage to the sorcerer and be even dangerous to those around the sorcerer to hold too much arcane power at once. It might make your magic explode in a rush when cast, extremely hard to control at all. Pushing yourself cleverly beyond what you can do with magic is usually a story idea fraught with peril and lessons about overreach and pride before the fall. Dangers should be expected. DMs are allowed to make calls for checks and saving throws and adjudicate these situations by the rules.

To me this fits the idea of 'yes, you can try that, and there are obstacles, opportunities, and consequences for it.' Go for it though, live dangerously, do something awesome.
>>
>>1364310
No in this case it's very much irrelevant, it could be a placeholder like Karlach's model and she is in the game.
>>
>>1363551
>People who turn tieflings into humans with horns

m-muh h'white skin
>>
File: 1605902843810.png (13 KB, 120x120)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>1364797
You're right. White people could never be evil devils.
>>
>>1363697
Wait you can't accept it?
>>
If you've missed it, the devs confirmed they will also add fully animated group sex scenes.
>>
>>1364989
swen should just make a dating simulator already
>>
>>1364989
link
>>
>>1364797
What is your point?
>>
>>1364966
If you do, Raphael says he expected more of a fight and disappears saying he'll wait until he's your last option.
>>
>>1365153
>What is your point?
it annoys me and that custom skin option was a mistake should be removed from the fucking game
>>
>>1364294
You're not going to be able to redesign Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Wyll etc. Characters not in the game with Origin stories, are subject to change. The characters on the promotional poster are not.
>>
I want to dominate Lae'zel
>>
>>1365193
What makes you say that?
>>
>>1365193
what do you mean
dos2's companions were on the promotionals and could be changed in-game just fine
>>
>>1365193
>You're not going to be able to redesign Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Wyll etc.
Larian made a small, but notable, redesign of Shadowheart when comparing the EA version to the 'first gameplay' version.
>>
>>1365277
Everyone was different. Lae'zel used to be conventionally prettier, Astarion used to look less faggy.
>>
The persuasion system in this game is among the worst I've ever seen. It serves nothing but to encourage people to save scum

>>1365277

What redesign? I'm curious, didn't know she got a redesign
>>
>>1365277
There is a difference between tweaks and changing the character.

>>1365245
Do you mean to say you can change the Dos2 characters appearances with the mirror?

>>1365240
The characters are too established. A drastic change would be detrimental to the already dedicated playerbase. They should definitely tweak Gale to look like his current art.
>>
>>1365315
>Do you mean to say you can change the Dos2 characters appearances with the mirror?
Yes, this was the original point of the conversation, you autist. Look back to the >>1364294
>>
File: Безымянный.jpg (157 KB, 640x786)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>1365307
>What redesign? I'm curious, didn't know she got a redesign
1st pic is the first gameplay version.
2nd pic is a current version.
3rd pic from this trailer: https://youtu.be/o5xpbAsly48
>>
>>1365331
Hello, fellow rusbro.
>>
>>1365307
>The persuasion system in this game is among the worst I've ever seen. It serves nothing but to encourage people to save scum
True. I have high charisma and it still gives me trouble.
>>
>>1365333
privet, brother
>>
>>1353818
>Hahahahaha like nigga just hide and shoot the web bridges with a cantrip to make it fall down and eat fall damage hahaha nigga just push it off the cliff like nigga use shove haha
>>
>>1365307
>>1365334
>tfw Disco Elysium released for nothing, and its lessons went unlearnt
>>
>>1365331
Raphael is not a companion.

The rest of the companions are pretty much finished. They aren't going to change Lae'zels skin color, eye color, face, and personality on a whim. The only character that needs tweaks right now is Gale. He is the only one who looks nothing like the current promo art.
>>
>>1365364
>personality on a whim
they already did for people throwing a fit at the disapprovals
>>
>>1365355
Haven't played that game, but having the skill checks have equally interesting results if you win or fail should absolutely be an industry standard, especially here since its D&D and you can't really get rid of the random dice rolls so they might as well actually be fun.
There's really just no incentive not to just savescum since its a choice between getting extra dialogue and context or getting jack shit and sometimes having to murder somebody you probably didn't want to completely at the mercy of RNG.
>>
>>1365330
Why are you so defensive? You didn't mention the mirror. Although I doubt a game with more than just tiny sprites are going let you customize their fleshed out characters, when modders can do that. The appearances are important, regardless of if you change them. You can "change" Lae'zel into a human, but that isn't Lae'zel and will never be.
>>
>>1365376
They aren't changing personalities. They simply remove the unnecessary disapprovals. Having a companion approve one sentence and disapprove the next is excessive.
>>
>>1365406
no, they even added new dialogue to "smooth" out and explain the indifference
you can even tell it's new because it meshes so poorly with the other original lines in terms of audio quality and va acting form, as if it were recorded quickly under shittier circumstances out of necessity
they absolutely make changes on whims
>>
>>1365331
Gale used to be a nigger?
>>
>>1365396
>having the skill checks have equally interesting results if you win or fail should absolutely be an industry standard
that would require at least decent writing which is something 99% of game "writers" are incapable of
>>
>>1365444
No, we talk about SH only.
>>
>>1365436
How do you know all this? They did not mention this in the stream and there's no way you've gone through Paych 4 already.
>>
>>1365522
this stuff was introduced in an earlier patch, anon
>>
>>1365540
Sure, but we're not talking about an earlier patch. We're talking about the upcoming patch 4. For them to fix disapprovals they simply need to remove them.
>>
File: Nightmare wojak.jpg (92 KB, 800x450)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Another week with no patch...
>>
Another day, another Astarion
>>
File: 78692.jpg (576 KB, 1280x1698)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>1365641
very nice
>>
Are they ever gonna nerf Eldritch Blast? Seems like you can melt the entire world without effort just using Wyll and a PC Warlock
>>
File: cleverfilename.jpg (68 KB, 600x582)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>1361439
I lost my shit for about 5 minutes when I first did that accidently.
>>
>>1365736
Feature, not a bug.
>>
>>1365736
>Are they ever gonna nerf Eldritch Blast?
Why, it's not super strong.
>>
>>1365736
Eldritch blast is powerful but only warlocks get it, and its quite literally the only thing they've got once they blow their 2 whole spells slots so if you nerf it you might as well delete the whole class.
>>
>Larianfags still wait for patch
Game will be nuked soon like bloodllines 2
>>
>>1365203
Here is your (you) of acknowledgement and approval.
>>
>>1365641
This reminds me of Cassandra's card in DA:I.
>>
>>1366097
how do you even compare the two? or are you just a shitposter?
>>
File: goblin-slayer-header[1].jpg (106 KB, 1700x850)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>mfw making sure there are no goblins left in act 1
>>
>>1364686
it could be fine if it wasn't such a clear exploitation of so many rules. even just down to never needing to sleep because long rests were just assumed mandatory in core, but never actually made so. the odds you'd actually be able to pull off RPing a character who can bother their patron that often, never needs to sleep and would still be alive is pretty unlikely.
>>
>>1366173
There was an artist that did a bunch of DAI inspired cards for the BG3 characters, they were very cool. It's a good style, I kind of wish more devs would try interesting shit like that in their art design sometimes.
>>
>>1365587
I-i-it still can go out today!!1!!
Rright, bros?
>>
>>1366194
>or are you just a shitposter?
Can't be, shitposting is against the rules.
>>
>>1366558
Where do you find them?
>>
File: r9fcbfo0ajx51.jpg (442 KB, 1352x2380)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>1366808
Artists name is somatrasiel, they're on a bunch of her platforms. They're all fairly good, but I like the shadowheart and Wyll ones the most.
>>
File: s1xtrqtco4x51.jpg (287 KB, 1352x2380)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>1366842
I'll post Wylls too, just because I already mentioned it.
>>
>>1366842
>>1366847
Not bad but not all of them are as good as each these few.
>>
File: 1548395185843.png (55 KB, 455x451)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
How do I avoid being cucked by Wyll?
>>
>>1366914
Yeah I agree, I don't like Laezels as much and Gales is fine but doesn't really fit the character as well. I just don't dislike any enough to say that any of them are outright bad, because they're all good art imo.
>>
File: nm.png (1.89 MB, 1280x1810)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>1367027
by disregarding the hoes and going after best boy instead
>>
>>1367043
Lae'zel's one is just weird. I can tell what she was going for but the execution was off.
>>
File: file.png (2.22 MB, 1002x893)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Out of the way douchebags, human male Battlemaster coming through.
>>
>>1367155
basic bitch
>>
>>1367165
Patrician chad*

ftfy
>>
>>1367126
Definitely, it just doesn't flow anywhere near as well as the others. It's not bad, but it's a bit more abstract than the rest are, and takes a lot more liberties with how she looks. It's a bit too stylized.
Though to be fair she doesn't really have something that's easily transferred to a tarot card like the others do, she's a pretty shallow character at this stage.
>>
>>1367155
>human
>white
>male
>probably straight
basado
>barbarian beard
cringe

I r8 7/8 pls shave
>>
>>1367155
This is literally me. I always play human and usually fighter. It's the tofu of RPGs and I rely on the story to carry my bland ass through.
>>
File: 1608434895605.jpg (73 KB, 853x552)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>1365587
>>1366568
>>
>>1367155
>>1367325

i'll never understand why faggots have multiple species to pick from and they still play as a yooman

how fucking dull is your life
>>
>>1367412
I know what a hero looks like.
>>
>>1367412
perhaps they roleplay as the hero instead of a circus freak
>>
>All of these literally GAME CHANGING fucking persuasion checks where any traits or charisma points you have make absolutely no fucking difference

This has to go. Something has to be done about this retarded shit
>>
>>1367412
Depends on the person but it's usually just some sort of weird self-insert. Can play plenty interesting human characters, but newer people do the same shit on tabletop fairly often too, just pick a basic human class and make the choices they'd personally make.
>>
>>1364274
I think her apperance will be different literally just cause the voice matches up so badly.
>>
>>1364274
she used to be in place of Halsin (which is druid leader), now she's gnome/halfling/dwarf not sure which one but younger
>>
>>1367186
I think like 50% of her character development will happen at the creche. That could mean that she gets pretty boring towards the end though...
>>
This game's beautiful but they'll never ever fix the animation issues
>>
>>1367412
In 5e variant human is actually super good for role playing
>>
Any idea what modding looks like for the game yet?
>>
A nice new thread for nice new questions and answers:

>>1367788
>>
>>1365736
>nerf Eldritch Blast
How to make Warlock useless.
>>
File: 1603141775337.png (220 KB, 1204x677)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>1367155
>>1367412
Human Fighter Master Race
>>
Someone post frog nudes before this thread died
>>
>>1368169
Frog nudes are haram
>>
File: haram.png (174 KB, 300x300)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>1368203
based
>>
>>1368169
Next thread brother

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.