[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cute warlock.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
the waifus in Baldur's Gate 3 are fucking trash
they're both ugly in spirit and body
and the most perplexing thing about the situation is that you can make super cute girls with the character creator
>>
>>1198348
Post WRPG waifus that are good looking without resorting to fanart or specially made portraits.
>>
>>1198366
Outside of Morrigan I can't think of one hot warpig romanceable female.
>>
>>1198348
Well your first mistake was playing a WRPG for the waifus lmao
>>
>>1198373
Oh fuck... i forgot about knights of the old republic.... that white hair hand maiden was pretty hot.
>>
What is it with recent RPGs and the companions all being sociopaths and other scum?
>>
>>1198396
Those are just typical American qualities, they're just finally bleeding into all your media. There's no pretense anymore.
>>
>>1198401
>American
>>
I like Shadowheart
>>
>>1198396
Because writers equate unlikeable assholes with complex characters.
>>
>>1198348
Good.
>>
>>1198348
Dunno. Looks a regular ol' human to me. You're all gross mutant apes.
>>
File: .png (2.3 MB, 1920x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>1198609
she's cute
for a member of Fantasy ISIS
>>
this is why Wrath of the Righteous is the superior choice
>>
>>1198669
What is she built for, bros?
>>
>>1198366
Bastila's cute
>>
File: .jpg (329 KB, 1758x762)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>1198712
cuddling
>>
>>1198366
Imoen is my waifu. Fuck all the haters. It's 2021 and the imperial western values about love and family belongs in the past. Along with white men.
>>
>>1198611
It's not that they're more complex it's that companions worshipping your feet like they usually do in RPGs to make the player feel validated makes for shit writing.
>>
>>1198348
Isn't this the cuckoldry sim?
>>
>>1198742
What a moronic excuse. So the only remedy to everyone kissing the protagonist's ass is to make everyone a smug psychopath? What sense does that fucking make?
>>
>>1198789
nice strawman, sir tranny
>>
>>1198366
Triss and Yennefer
>>
>>1198796
That is literally the explanation you're giving for these loathsome characters existing
>>
>>1198789
Yes challenging the players views is more interesting.
>>
>>1198823
what if the player is a bad guy too?
>>
File: 1229566348722.png (79 KB, 1061x771)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>1198823
Glad you're back. Been awhile.
>>
>>1198811
they're not loathsome you just suffer from low emotional intelligence (seek help)
>>
>>1198750
no, you're thinking of pathfinder kingmaker
>>
>>1198988
no cucking in that game
>>
>>1198348
I Hope it will make it easy for modders to just swap face models around.
>>
>>1198996
Modern RPGs lock out mods for this reason. Modding out their ugly girls is misogyny.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.16 MB, 639x979)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>1198991
why lie on the internet?
>>
>>1199023
no cuckoldry involved, you either accept or reject a polyamorous relationship with him and the half-elf
>>
>>1199023
That's Netori cucking not NTR
>>
>>1198348
cute autistic face
>>
>dislike divinity games
>like cprgs and baldurs gate 1/2
please tell me i will like this game..
>>
>>1199041
No, this is Divinity OS3
>>
>>1199023
>"art" by Wayne Reynolds
disgusting
>>
>>1198366
Handmaiden from kotor2, all draenei and elf bitches from WoW
>>
>>1199048
please tell me its not true..
>>
>>1199355
It is true, I think it's better than DOS2 in a lot of ways so far, but it's still clearly just an OS game with a coat of 5e.
It's also fairly buggy and kind of stupid currently, I wouldn't recommend buying it yet.
>>
>>1198348
Is the romance believable?
>>
>>1200530
No, it's fairly forced currently. I imagine it'll get changed somehow, because having all potential romance options that like you enough throw themselves at you at once is a super artificial feeling way to handle romance, and it feels like more effort has gone into making the sex scenes than the romance development so far.
It's also super fucking early for any sort of romance to be happening, even if a companion is just a slut that wants to fuck you it feels bizarre considering what's going on at that point. You can have known these people for like a few days, and despite all the traumatic shit going on they're apparently not put off at all.
>>
>>1198742
>companions worshipping your feet like they usually do in RPGs to make the player feel validated makes for shit writing
you haven't played enough RPGs if you actually believe this. that's more of an MMO trope
>>
>>1200530
No it feels like a rushed hook up, I'm hoping they change it and make them properly paced and actually tie into the plot someway
>>
>>1200715
>>1200851
I'm a real sucker for romances so it means a lot to me, thanks.
>>
>romance

Shouldn't belong in a RPG unless it revolves around the concept. Game discussion will always lead to autistic waifufags spamming fanart and how good or cute their virtual wife is.
>>
>>1200715
>despite all the traumatic shit going on they're apparently not put off at all.
I always found this whole point retarded. You do realize war and such makes the adrenaline go through the roof thus making people more horny not less. Hell even in Anne Franks unedited diaries she writes about experimenting with masturbation during the Holocaust. Only people with low and had to read all quiet on the western front think violence doesn’t get people hot and bothered
>>
>>1201323
Wait so are your companions super into you? Like unconditionally attracted.
>>
>>1201323
Having a fucking parasite implanted in your brain and then having to fight for your life with no idea about when you might turn or what thoughts are even your own is not going to get people in the mood.
I'm not going to listen to a namefags opinion on how adult sexuality works.

>>1201410
Sort of, they just advance through the normal RPG romance shit incredibly quickly. One is blatantly just there to fuck at this point, but the rest are just speedrunning romance, it's not like he's describing at all. They're not super into you, or super flirty in general, they're just relatively standard RPG shit but paced over a couple days instead of a couple acts, and they all have their potential romance scenes trigger at the same time.
It's very dumb.
>>
>>1201305
Go to bed Josh
>>
So what's the final consensus on BG3? Is it good?
>>
>>1199037
NTR refers to netorare, netori and netorase. It’s all cuckshit for fags though.
>>
>>1198740
I don’t understand your shitpost. Imoen is fine and has nothing to do with sjw stuff does she?
>>
>>1198348
Belgians should make waffles, not RPGs
>>
>>1198742
Viconia didn't do this and was still quite liked.
>>
>>1201596
It's not finished yet but it's fun unless you really are only interested in playing BG1+2 again. If that's the case, you won't like it. Pathfinder is better for that.
>>
>>1203059
>Is called Baldur's Gate 3
>Don't play it if you want more Baldur's Gate.
>>
>>1203089
>Baldur's gate means it needs to be a carbon copy of it's predecessors
Just play kingmaker or WOTR if you want something closer to the original BG series.
>>
>>1200715
>You can have known these people for like a few days
I miss longer adventure where time really pass and player have a time to stop before next action. Where now it is action, action and more action. Without any time to relax.
TES is greater offender, while in Morrowind main quest had intentional breaks for player to explore, Oblivion and Skyrim is "the world is ending why the fuck would you waste time with side quests, chosen one?"
>>
>>1203112
I like Kingmaker, but it isn't really close to the original BG series at all other than that it is a party based RPG. Certainly not a "Carbon Copy". The only thing that's close more Baldur's Gate are the Icewind Dale games.
>>
>>1198348
Having attractive women in games is sexist now.

Reality is that most women involved in the gaming industry are such fragile jealous cunts that they are jealous that men would prefer fictional characters with better personalities and looks to them.
>>
>>1198348
Try interacting with women other then your mother that are not AI anime waifus. go play the latest trails or fire emblem. Where all the women worship your feet and ground you step on if you want shit writing.
>>
>>1203089
If you like the universe and lore, go for it. If you cared more about the gameplay, Pathfinder.
>>
>>1198348
that thing you posted is not helping your point
>>
>>1203138
I'm specifically talking about the combat. It doesn't use it's three dimensionality to it's fullest potential like Solasta, DOS or BG3 do. You may as well be still playing on a 2d plane with 3d models in Kingmaker.
But that's not to say Pathfinder is a bad game. It's just not for me.
>>
>>1198348
>the waifus in Baldur's Gate 3 are fucking trash
Good.
Romances were a mistake.
>>
>>1203251
You are autistic.
>>
>>1203259
If I weren't I wouldn't be playing rpgs.
>>
The only reason I got interested in this game was cause of the green thing on the boxart.
>>
>not appealing to waifu fags

cool. hopefully full release will have some of that old rpg feels
>>
>>1203747
Hate to break it to you anon but the OP is a hyperbolic statement that doesn't actually represent what goes on in game. Romance seems to be a pretty big deal.
>>
>>1198823
>challenging the players views is more interesting
That would be something, but someone acting antagonistic doesn't necessarily challenge a player's views. Being a "good person" doesn't necessarily mean the character cannot challenge a player to think, create interesting situations, or be a source of drama.

>>1198611
>writers equate unlikeable assholes with complex characters.
True. Very often this is the case because people find assholes to be interesting dramatic characters. It's novel in a way. People have this idea of good people always being good, and in any circumstance they're predictable and 'do what is good' which is wonderful but doesn't necessarily make their choices and actions interesting. The 'bad character' who gets to be developed to have motivations and can make choices to do what they want and have flaws is often a more interesting dramatic character.

Create a character who has personality traits beyond 'good all the time' that changes and can be unpredictable and make choices and mistakes, and then hey, writers, your good person could be interesting.

There are many interesting 'good' characters out there. Jesus a savior, and also was challenging people's ideas, pulling stunts, causing drama, and getting into trouble. Gimli was good, but rude, brash, would challenge other heroes, and he was down to Earth. Mat Cauthon was trouble, a trickster, a thief, untrustworthy, but also someone you could count on when the chips are down. Eddard Stark was a reasonable authority figure and should be pretty boring, but his honor was also his weakness and he did go out of the way to do things himself and even take public blame and dishonor if it meant serving a greater cause (except when he trusted the wrong person far too much). Stannis was a good guy, but an extremely just asshole, but still pretty good, just, and interesting. Hermione was a good person, to a fault, idealistic, naive, nerdy, and inexperienced in the magical world she was in.
>>
>>1203127
i agree, BG3 at least does okay by hinting that side quests might have a cure, but it's used too much already. plots in videogames really need to be written with the type of game they are in mind, it always feels stupid to abandon this high tension, important plot to go fuck around doing side quests for a month, just to come back and see nothing has changed.

>>1203799
>That would be something, but someone acting antagonistic doesn't necessarily challenge a player's views
Yeah I'm not sure what views he thinks are being challenged here. Budget Morrigan, an angry frog, the incarnation of fujobait and a condescending wizard are not exactly groundbreaking shit.
The warlock guy might have some cooler stuff, but he's barely even implemented and the stuff that is in the game breaks constantly.
>>
Maybe it's just me but I find characters that are assholes with no redeemable qualities less compelling then ones that have all the reasons to be cynical assholes but choose not to.
>>
>>1204062
depends what "redeemable qualities" are, like being a GIGANTIC dick is pretty great.
>>
File: EmJN5D7U8AIJFcE.png (307 KB, 501x486)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>1198823
>character acts like a retarded whore every time I do a random side quest for XP or pursue obviously mutually beneficial solutions to simple problems

"ah yes I am so challenged right now"
>>
>>1198348
Stop saying waifu. It's cringe. It's like someone asking for their blanky.
>>
>>1198348
Wow she does look great
>>
>>1198348
Why the fuck are updates so far apart? They should have at least added a new class by now. In between the release and now would have had 2 major updates for any other early access game.
>>
>>1204419
you will get some content after bannerlord's skill system gets fixed
>>
>>1204419
Holidays I guess, though it is strange there hasn't been a class considering mods have been able to enable a bunch.
>>
File: c2d.jpg (8 KB, 229x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1204398
>>
Wish I could just create a team of silent companions that's how shit the company is in BG3
>>
>>1198348
i love my cute tiefling!
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 220x220)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>1204681
yuck, her body looks disgusting
also how the hell does someone with a succubus for a grandmother have such tiny tits?
what a disgrace
>>
File: help.jpg (156 KB, 758x923)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>primary defence for the shit companions is either
>IT'S INTENTIONALLY SHIT
>or
>THEY WILL ADD THE BETTER ONES LATER
>>
>>1204495
Um take a shower stinky and stop shitposting about your pretend videogame wife. I don't even know what that emote means.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMuHNX2TBI
Why is this song so nice ?
>>
>>1198348
Anglo productions tend to have a serious problem with their characters. They're just so bland and plain, specially the females ones... They couldn't make an interesting or well-developed character even if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>1205218
she has cute little tiddies.
>>
>>1205279
Get that Kylo Ren looking bitch outta my face, nigga.
>>
>>1205279
gaaay
>>
>>1205335
there is nothing wrong with cute little tiddies, it would be so epic to squeeze them, suck on them and lay my head on them.
>>
>>1205341
dont do that, probably covered in spikes
>>
>>1198348
you're no different than trannies that sucks bioware's cock for their gay fantasies
scum utter scum that crippled this genre to nothingness
>>
File: 1605173384590.jpg (105 KB, 576x576)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>1204419
>>1204472
The modding community adds in the classes before the official game devs can. There's even a vampire background and a werewolf background. What a fucking world.
>>
>>1198373
GO TO BED, GAIDER
>>
>>1199036
Lmao no, you can force his girl to leave him for you. Literal cuckolding in a polyamorous relationship.
>>
>>1201305
Shh, quiet, you'll draw the attention of that annoying cunt that spams that chick from Kingmaker and talks like an autistic alien pretending to be human
>>
>>1205386
I mean, modders do good work in general, so im not surprised they added some good stuff. Like I said though, its weird the game has been out like 3 months without a single significant update. They should have been able to cobble together another class, or companion or maybe some more subclasses. Something. Its just so weird. Wrath of the Righteous will have moved from Alpha, to Beta, added a ton of content and improvements in the same amount of time. Most any EA game will have managed to put out more in the same time frame. I just dont really get it, even with the holidays.
>>
>>1198348
Are you actually playing RPGs just for the waifus?
Do you not care about the story or gameplay? Then why waste your time and efforts on RPG games?
>>
File: file.png (156 KB, 2368x1130)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>1205341
too small
IMHO F is the perfect cup size, with E-H cup being the ideal range
>>
File: 1.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>1205415
Larian is infamous for having slow, chunky dev cycles. Divinity 2 was a broken shitpile when it released and it took them quite a while to bring it up to the level it's at now, but when they did it was with huge updates. On that note; anyone looked at Solasta yet? It's somewhere between Pathfinder Kingmaker and the BG 1/2 games for me.
>>
>>1205426
i like big tiddies but those are not the body types that have them outside that punky brewster too-big-tits disease
>>
>>1198366
most women from witcher 3, especially my wife Yennefer
lady grey from fable TLC
>>
>>1205426
Tiddy that big do not stay that nice for long. Soon as they hit early 30's they'll start looking like a half-filled beanbag with some serious stretch lines. A through D is my preference. Anything larger than a handful is just a passing fancy and the smaller the size the more self conscious they are about it, which means the more you can focus on them and derive enjoyment out of it. Last girlfriend was barely above flat board status and it was pretty clear nobody ever paid attention to her chest because it drove her wild when you went for it. But the truest path is that of ass; big tiddy may fill your hand but big ass will fill your heart.
>>
File: oaths.png (182 KB, 755x400)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>1205433
Solasta is completely different from both Pathfinder and BG
I think the RPG most comparable to Solasta is Icewind Dale
also the post-apocalyptic setting seems a lot more interesting than forgotten realms and golarion
>>
>>1205459
Ok. I didn't ask.
>>
>>1205471
Ok. But you got told.
>>
File: Punching Wojak.png (10 KB, 250x234)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1205434
>>1205459
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE HUGE TITS ON YOUR DEMON GIRL THAT'S NOT REALISTIC!
>>
>>1205471
This is an imageboard for discussion you cooker brained imbecile.
>>
>>1205471
lmao my sides
>>
>>1205475
little bitches get out, we don't want no skinny bitches
>>
>>1205475
Have what size you want on your vidya waifu, man. You won't get to touch 'em either way.
>>
>>1205489
You're just upset you got told to stfu because nobody cares about your blog post.
>>
File: file.png (3.03 MB, 1920x1080)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>1205489
it's almost as if this is a video games discussion board, not a forum to talk about your chestlet girlfriend
>>
>>1205442
>My wife Yennefer
To the hell with that cheating bitch. She isn't waifu material.
>>
>>1205269
I liked that bard and her song. I hope you can romance her eventually. I'm worried they're going to make her a lezzer because she's really obsessed with her female mentor and its current year. I hope I you can coax her back into straightness with the power of dick.
>>
>>1205695
I would of liked her model too, but that mole and facetat look like shit.
>>
File: Alfira the tiefling.jpg (696 KB, 1841x1436)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>1205269
will they make her a companion?
if they do she may very well be the first Bard companion who isn't completely worthless
off the top of my head in BG1 both Eldoth and Garrick were stupid faggots, Pillars' Kana was a boring cunt and Kingmaker's Linzi was both useless in combat and a thieving asshat
>>
File: HaerDalis.jpg (30 KB, 210x330)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1205752
i liked kana, especially his voice actor, but unfortunately pillars was shit overall. i never had any trouble making linzi useful but still the least useful out of everyone ever. This guy was fantastic though.
>>
>>1198366
Vette and Darkside Jaesa were some toptier girls, shame they're stuck in that game, and that they randomly turned Jaesa alongside a bunch of other romances into rug munchers for some reason.
>>
>>1205804
>Vette and Darkside Jaesa were some toptier girls
ywnbaw
>>
>>1205752
I don't think so. According to the leaks, we already have too many tieflings, with Karlach (...yay, I am so excited) and that other socrerer tiefling.
>>
>>1205876
I'm just a man with a corruption fetish.
>>
>>1205876
how does this response even make sense in context?
>>
>>1198348
This is why i always prefer females made by eastern(Japanese,Korean) game developers/artist...

Western females in games look like absolute shit
>>
>>1205442
you'll never be a witcher
>>
>>1198348
It can't be helped.
They are both loyal members of evil organizations.
>>
>>1198379
I smelled based. The blind Sith is pretty hot too.
>>
larian probably should have waited till all the classes and races were done before starting early access.
>>
>>1200715
>effort has gone into making the sex scenes
most sex scenes aren't even done.

also... bro... sex isn't the culmination of romance, just because characters are intimate means the route is over.
>>
>>1203089
Yeah, they fucked up
>>
>>1205341
I hate you, and I wish your mother died of cancer.
>>
>>1209508
Next patch will provide more content.
>>
>>1200715
>super super super
R*ddit/10
>>
>>1205341
Armpit looks scuffed. That is some early 2000s rendering
>>
>MUH WAIFUS
Just fucking end WRPGs if this is the main audience.
>>
>>1211648
This entire board is absolutely pathetic. I'm far too cool to be hanging around here.
>>
>>1205469
>>1205433
Come on now, the lore/story of solasta is fucking stupid. The game shines in the grid based combat and crafting departments but the Lore is kind of dumb. I am enjoying the storyline though, strangely. Just enough to keep my interest without overblowing itself. I really hope the Devs keep updating it and don't run out of funding because it really is a good game.
>>
>>1211702
what's so stupid about Solasta lore?
>>
>>1211702
>Come on now, the lore/story of solasta is fucking stupid
Bro what's wrong with secret lizardmen, they're the best villain.
>>
>>1211766
Mainly the Soraks. They just seem extremely goofy to me. The legacy council is also not very well written, but that seems to be by design. What the story does well is keep things moving.
Shit in the newest update there is an actually interesting quest with an Elf that lost her memories that you have to escort around, and it doesn't suck. Imagine that, an escort quest that doesn't suck. Really hope she becomes a companion or something they they don't just kill her off. Shit they may have already killed her off. I couldn't get into the Master's Tower because of a persistent bug that didn't let me activate one of the light puzzle pillars.
I do like the idea of the whole main quest just being a giant fetch quest that takes you through increasingly harder dungeons to meet the former protectors of the world who originally sealed the Soraks.
TLDR: Shadow-realm Lizard men are goofy, but the story does what it needs to do and has some interesting aspects.
>>
File: 1602305799741.png (23 KB, 500x459)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>1211661
>>
>>1205967
There are actual bots going around saying this in contexts that don't make sense.
>>>/x/27251771
>>
>>1211864
How long until
>>Vette and Darkside Jaesa were some toptier girls
>ywnbaw
Becomes a copypasta so you'll never know if it was a bot or a shitposter?
>>
>>1198348
Waifufags deserve to be shot
>>
>>1209513
No, but they've talked much more about those, and advertising with those than any actual romance content. It's a waste of resources and time, and takes away from the routes when all but one immediately wants to fuck you.
>>
>>1211929
Is it that easy to get laid? That kind of detracts from the fun of it, and makes it less impactful. At least DA:I makes you jump through some hoops to make it...
>>
>>1211624
Good eye, absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: Heya! it's me, Imoen!.jpg (609 KB, 571x900)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
my Hotel's as clean as an elven arse!
>>
>>1198348
Baldur's Gate 3 is fucking trash so it seems consistent at least.
>>
When is the full release of Baldur's gate coming out?
>>
File: 2169041-miranda.jpg (66 KB, 923x945)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>1198366
you never specified faces
>>
>>1212557
Probably this fall or winter
>>
>>1212600
>>
>>1205341
Muy basado
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.1 MB, 1097x783)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>1198348
What the fuck are you on OP? Even the gross alien waifu for weirdos is cute. Hoping we can turn her Neutral like Viconia in BG2 later on
>>
>>1212957
her face parts are the wrong sizes, its horrifying
>>
>>1198348
You can't _make_ super cute girls with the character creator. All the game allows you to do is pick from default faces. That is not creating, that is choosing.

Fucking idiots here, I swear to God.
>>
>>1212957
Goddamn 5e has terrible races
>>
>>1212972
is she not githy?
>>
>>1212965
Behold... The normiest take on the whole board
>>
>>1212982
She is.
>>
>>1198801
He asked for WRPG characters, anon.
>>
>>1198366
Morrigan from dragon age. Triss and yen from witcher 3. Most mass effect girls. I can't help it if I played more games than you tard.

Larian is sjw tier bullshit.
>>
>>1198348
What is with those fugly fonts in every single RPG game nowadays? The old classics, dating from times of even stuff like Eye of The Beholder, M&M, Wizardry and further into more modern times of Fallout, Baldur's Gate, even later stuff like Oblivion, they all had such distinct, classy, elegant fonts, that if you found a one line of text, cropped out of the whole picture, you would be able to tell immediately from which game it comes. Like wtf. If I were to tell what I mean by samey fonts, I would say, Might and Magic 10 and Heroes VI and VII. What the fuck is this shit, it has no atmosphere, yeah I know, it sounds stupid, but that font has no character, but it could have, the same with Torment Numenerra, it's the same shit, that fits the candy-like graphic design of those games too.

And take for example Disciples 2, that for me is the most well artistically made game ever, the art-style is so consistent, so fitting, the portraits, the icons, the music, sound effects, the font and even sometimes how sentences or creature info is worded, it's perfect. And we somehow cannot have this kind of quality anymore, what is wrong with designers, why is everything so soulless?
>>
>>1198611

This is a "pop writer" issue.

You want the audience to relate to a character, so making them an unlikeable asshole with delusions of depth is the most LCD way to do it.
>>
>>1203157

based.

Fuck degen coomer trash. They're lonely because they deserve to be.
>>
>>1215236
font's super generic but it's very clearly italicized for no reason. kinda fucked up.
>>
>>1213238
Weren't those guys already in one of the NWN addons? That must have been 3ed-ish.
>>
>>1216210
its a 2E thing, spelljammer. was very popular in the early 90s and that's why it's in BG2.
>>
>>1215333
>3d women are degens
>play games to interact with fake 3d women
>not playing games because they are better than 3d women
no wonder you play roleplaying videogames anon, no one would like you in real social gatherings
>>
File: omniblade.png (504 KB, 672x986)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>1198348
Is it true the BG3s max level is 9? If so there is no fucking way I will buy this shit tier game over WotR.
>>
>>1216353
that's not a bad thing if they don't limit the amount of content and DLC the shit out of it
>>
>>1216353
My guess is they want to mirror BG1&2 where the first game is relatively low level. Although the insane start and the backstories of various party members don't really lend themselves to a start from level 1, in my opinion.
>>
>>1216464
NWN2 threw gith right into the level 1 story, it definitely doesn't end in that level range though.
>>
>>1198348
don't you make OC waifu in it that's actually brain eating worm larping
>>
>>1216353
>>1216464
I thought that was just because only first Act is out now, and that they would raise the cap later?
>>
>>1216618
I remember reading something about the party not being supposed to get particularly high in the finished campaign. Level 12 or so? Although that doesn't make much sense, without the level lock you could probably get to level 6 by doing all content currently available.
>>
>>1216464
>>1216353
Its stupid because the game literally starts with mindflayer hive ships and dragons. That is not low level shit any way you swing it.
>>
>>1217079
Well, that's Larian for ya. They can't do low-key to save their lives. That, and I guess zoomers would cry that fighting rats and xvarts is boring or something. So there you go, the game throws you right into level 20 setpiece adventure.
>>
>>1217079
i can think of a few pretty decent scenarios that start low levels that way. spelljammer's just a weird system to go with at all, i don't know why people keep going back to it. it's not what people think of when someone says "dungeons and dragons."

I wonder if WotC need to exercise their IP or something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.