[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>hurr durr we don't have an easy difficulty our games are so hard
Fuck off. I paid 20 dollars for this game because the PlayStation Network doesn't work here and I can't even get past the second boss. How the fuck is this acceptable? The fact that tards willingly pay for this is unbelievable.
>>
File: file.png (461 KB, 591x591)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>1189241
I started bloodborne for the first time a couple days and I'm already at the final boss. Just gotta clean up the optional endgame areas and the dlc stuff.
Then again I've already beaten Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>1189241
i've been playing souls games since 2011 so it wasn't hard, i would even argue it's easier since you're so fast and healing is free
>>
Thousands of people played and finished this game.
Among them likely even some 14 year olds.
Are you saying you're that bad, OP?

People have managed to do no damage runs too.

What's preventing you from adapting?
>>
>>1189241
>the second boss
Father Gascoigne?
Fight him on the stairs rather than in the graveyard.
Get the music box from the girl in the house by the sewers. Using the music box will get you some free hits in on him. Look up a guide on how to find it if you get lost.
>>
>>1189241
>I can't even get past the second boss
Gascoigne is just hard asf. Just focus on perfecting your parries and run to the stairs for recovery.
>>
>>1189241
Put this aside for a few years and try again on your 18th birthday. Maybe then you will have gotten good.
>>
The only time i ever felt filtered by this game is when i tried to do ihyll at moderately low levels, literally git gud
>>
>>1189367
Irithyll is in Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>1189372
Same game lmfao
>>
>>1189372
>illiterate
american hands typed this post
>>
File: estravaganza02.jpg (83 KB, 736x267)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
OP is a faggot, though I would like to use his thread to ask about the parrying mechanic.
So just how does it work? I managed to pull it off several times at the beginning, shooting the enemy during his attack animation, but lately it barely staggers them. Tried it at the same enemy: at the beginning of their attacks, at the end, nothing.
Got a STR/ARCANE build going, switched from the hunter pistol to the Ludwig's rifle. Does the damage of the gun matter? In that case might as well drop the parrying altogether and just spray fire with the flamethrower or two-hand weapons.
>>
>>1189618
you need to shoot attack's active frames
>arcane
try augur, you have to predict parry but it's easy and since AI is dumb they love to just get into augur and get rekt, at the very least if you fail a parry they will get knocked back and take decent damage
>>
>>1189241
Games like this legit aren't worth the effort. Low-to-mid graphics, basic minimalist RPG without depth, some weapons and armor are there but are useless, why even include them as an option? Wishy-washy low effort story (its magic dont gotta explain shit lol) I do often wonder why people like it so much, is it because it's expected of you to like it? Like a mark of a trve gvmer to have played and beaten Bloodborne, Dark Souls etc, etc? One thing I'll say is that Bloodborne had great atmosphere but beyond that it's just shallow japjank.
>>
>>1189618
You gotta shoot the enemy in their parry window stagger them and then run up while locked on and press R1. This will give you the visceral attack. The only way to find the parry window is by trial and error. Essentially just keep trying it on slower enemies(brick trolls are ideal) and then learn the timings of others.Parries scale with skill though they do decent damage regardless. Guns won't do anything to strengthen the visceral though they will make the initial hit that staggers them hurt more. Best gun in the game is the Evelyn but you need really high bloodtinge to use it so stick to the Hunter's pistol. Guns aren't meant to output damage unless you're doing a bloodtinge build and are specifically meant for parries.
>>
File: 1580512023298.jpg (42 KB, 212x302)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I suck at all souls games and I still love them to death. It's incredible to me when people tell me needing more than 3 tries for a boss is considered "hard", for me a hard boss is 15+ tries, and an easy boss is less than ten. The only game where I defeated bosses on my first try was DS1.
>>
>>1189642
>so stick to the Hunter's pistol.
you will have to anyway as only two classes in the game can use something other than starting guns without investing in bloodtinge
>>
>>1189241
> faggot
>>
>>1189324
This, parry his attacks for a couple critical then use the music box to finish him off
>>
>>1189324
>Gascoigne is just hard asf
No he's not, it's a parry simulator or oil-stagger-molotov cheese fiesta. You fight the shit location and camera more than boss itself
>>
>>1189642
>>1189626
As I said, already tried this a lot on individual enemies, like the last time on the NPC enemy in Byrgenwerth. And the visceral attack is noticeable enough. But I guess I'm just bad at this then.
>>
>>1189241
Its not a game for you
Buy another one for bitches like you
>>
>>1189675
not everything can or should be parried
>>
>>1189692
NPC hunters cannot be parried? That would be dumb, they are the offline version of PvP.
>>
>>1189712
They can but if you are having too much trouble getting parries down just you use them less frequently during super telegraphed attacks
>>
>>1189712
they can but choir cunts in particular are not worth parrying as threaded cane is fast and you also risk eating augur for massive damage, especially with impostor iosefka
>>
>>1189712
NPC hunters can be parried, in that case you just need to learn the timing
>>
Bloodborne was the first From Software game I completed, I recommend learning the mechanics. Since you keep dying, grind vitality for a while and then only upgrade vitality until you have over 1000 health. Having a greater buffer for playing less-than-optimally is a huge benefit.
>>
>>1189749
>Having a greater buffer for playing less-than-optimally is a huge benefit.
nondungeon enemies deal little damage until like midgame or later
>>
>>1189667
>shit location and camera more than boss itself
Yeah, that’s why he’s hard asf
>>1189367
Isn’t Isz harder? You have to fight the worst boss ever, macaroni nigger.
>>
>>1189776
i played as arcane build spaghetti monster can't do shit to me
>>
>>1189764
The benefit is more for bosses, but even then, being able to consistently unlock all the shortcuts before hitting a boss without dying once is also a bonus.
>>
>>1189786
literally only boss where i have ever been oneshot at is hotdog (which is entirely optional)
>>
>>1189241
git gud faggot
>>
>>1189241
If you're talking about Gascoigne here's my tactic: Get the Hunter Axe, get away from him hold R2 while the hammer is in your both hands for the heavy attack. The attack takes like a second or two to be prepared and in that period he will get close to you so there isn't a chance of missing. Repeat this in both phases.
>>
>>1189648
I agree. I think people just like waving their dicks about ho they defeated x boss on first try. It all depends on when you come across a boss and what level you're at. I went into the Pinwheel boss just after the Taurus Demon thinking it would be easy because people shit of Pinwheel.
While I didn't actually die to him I came very close because I heavily underestimated him because of what people say. I think I ended the battle with no flasks left and it was actually pretty tense. I always find the area to be more difficult than bosses though so I died loads in the catacombs themselves. Made it past the wheels fine my going slowly though.
Gaping Dragon was similar as people talk about how easy it is but I think I dies maybe 5-10 times before realising there's a very specific time to hit it that makes the boss a joke. This is my first time playing Dark Souls and I'm realising that bosses are only hard compared to when you face them and that's down to the fact the game is pretty open ended. I beat O&S first time for example because I explored everywhere else before going to Anor Londo and had already killed the Four Kings.
>>
>>1189241
hey retard. if you can't beat gascoigne that's your problem, not the game or the people who like it. he's the pleb filter of the game. here's MULTIPLE ways to beat him

>learn to parry and visceral attack
>get the hunter axe and do charged R2 attack until he dies
>throw a bunch of molotovs at him
>get music box from the little girl and use it throughout the fight
>>
>>1189793
The advice isn't for you or good players, it's for someone who keeps dying. Dying results from running out of health and not healing fast enough.
>>
>>1189825
>he thinks i'm a good player
lol
>>
>>1189828
If you can complete Bloodborne without needing to upgrade your vitality, then yes, you are.
>>
>>1189833
i upgraded vitality, just later, it's nowhere near the priority stat to do, 15-20 is enough until like blood moon where you will have all the blood echoes in the world to level up
>>
>>1189836
At the beginning of the game, damage stat upgrades are negligible, they're a long-term investment that pay off much later. The bigger jumps from upgrading weapons themselves are enough at the start. Endurance upgrades are also almost as negligible, though the benefits from continuing to upgrade it arrive far sooner than they do with damage. Ultimately, it depends on your own weaknesses. Sure if you think you're losing because you're running out of stamina too quickly, keep prioritizing endurance.
>>
>>1189785
I suck at BB, I’m getting hard filtered by that bastard on FRC Isz yet I literally make sure to dress up as a broccoli and spam A Call Beyond whenever I enter Isz. The moment she uses her version of A Call Beyond, I get nuked instantly. I’m completely unable to dodge it for some reason. What’s worse is I’m overleveled too.
>>1189648
Death count isn’t even a reliable measure of difficulty. In DS3 for example, the bosses are weird endurance bosses that are designed to make you flinch and punish accordingly. I ended up stacking deaths like crazy (like 40+ deaths, Nameless King was close to a hundred). Then during one try I get distracted or bored and BTFO them there and then. I wouldn’t call that real difficulty because it’s all in your head. Orphan is different example of psychological warfare, his attack patterns look impossible to dodge but there are wide blind spots.
>>
>>1189241
This game filtered me and I dropped it (beat demon's, dark 1 and 2 before this and got 100% completion in them). Then my mom died and I needed something to distract me and I beat the game in a week. Keep playing, eventually it'll click.
>>
>>1189667
i literally don't think i parried a single boss in this game lol
>>
>>1189861
>At the beginning of the game, damage stat upgrades are negligible, they're a long-term investment that pay off much later.
depends on the build
arcane and bloodtinge want their damage asap
>>
>>1189893
Sometimes you have to hit the head of some bosses, which is pretty difficult, as the lock-on doesn't really target it.
>>
>>1189869
So you're saying in order to beat it I simply have to kill my mom?
>>
Gascoigne killed me like a dozen times and then every other boss went down in one or two tries.
>>
>>1190220
This for the most part. The Old Hunters was next level though, and chalices don’t fuck around.
>>
File: file.png (354 KB, 900x814)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
I'm stuck on Ebrietas
>>
>>1189249
Would you hug it?
>>
>>1189241
I beat Bloodborne when I was 15 years old, please git gud.
>>
>>1190390
Ludwig's Holy Blade wrecks the thing. Just get behind it and keep hitting it. Stay on it's tail butt thing
>>
>>1189809
The only reason I find ponwheel easy is because I don't even touch the catacombs until after Anal Rodeo
>>
>>1189241
>How the fuck is this acceptable?
Being a filthy casul is not acceptable.
>>
>>1189241
You’re bad at the game, it requires patience and practice.
>>
File: file.png (266 KB, 592x512)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>1190996
nevermind i beat it on my fifth try. now i've done all the bosses in the base game except for gehrman. she was the only one that took me more than three tries other than Rom

onto the DLC!
>>
>>1190055
No but if someone buttrapes you and you need distraction that'll work too
>>
>rpg
>>
>>1191346
>she was the only one that took me more than three tries other than Rom
Rom’s gimmick is a surprise the first time around, they way she just spammed wombo combo blue shit out of the blue (no pun intended) once the 2nd phase started was a shock. The arena and OST were killer though
>onto the DLC!
DLC is a step up, tranny/twink fren. You’ll like it. You should try out the chalices too, they’re an acquired taste though.
>>
File: file.png (148 KB, 500x500)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>1191597
>tranny/twink fren.
I'm a fat man with a beard.
>You should try out the chalices too
Might have to for the titanite equivalent.
>>
OP here. Nvm I beat him.
>>
>>1189241
Anon how are you so bad at video games. Im a roastie and I can beat this game by myself no problem. In fact im working on a no death run at the moment, my current record is getting to mergo's loft without dying but the fucking elevator shortcut always gets me. But seriously, how are you so bad? Get good
>>
>>1190915
shooters and action RPGs are actually easier for younger players, because they depends more on speed and reflex than understanding and planning
>>
>>1192318
nice, see you tomorrow when you come whining about getting stuck on the next boss
>>
>>1189241
The game is already easy difficulty.
>>
>>1189241
Wait until you get to the maze dungeons.
Great game.
>>
File: 1452701990437.png (2.14 MB, 2048x928)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>1189618
Fyi, if your Skill stat is low, don't bother doing viseral attacks (the follow up to a parry where you shove your hand into the enemy). Instead, use the time after a parry to do a charged attack ( hold down R2 for like 2 secs then release), its way more damage if your Skl is below like 20~. Also, there is a backstab mechanic, its just hard to pull off in combat. Basically, doing a fully charged attack into an enemies back knocks them off balance, which can be followed up with a backstab. So on a non Skl based character a good strat is when you get a parry, hustle behind the enemy and let off a charged attack as they stand up, then do a backstab or charge up another attack; some enemies and bosses can be absolutely punked by chaining charged attacks into their back. Also, weapons that are held 2handed get unique attacks on the L2 button. PPS, if you are a total scrub like op, 99 arcane and Executioners Glove make the game a literal joke, no need even level up hp or stamina
>>
>>1189869
Switching from Bb to souls or vis versa is rough. No shield, negligible armor stats, magic doesnt get off the ground til like mid game unless you memorize the wiki, the rally system, every enemy got that meth speed. I got my ass handed to me for like 2 hours on the high wall in ds3 after platting BB cuz i kept trying trade blows with dudes and that don't work without rally
>>
>>1189241
Second boss is probably the hardest in the game. The game gets easier and easier. Most people die an unholy amoun of times to second guy. Feels great once youve beat him and then it gets much easier soon
>>
>>1189241
Bait thread or filtered thread?
>>
>>1192782
the point of visceral attacks is oedon writhe, iframes and still hitting harder than r1 on shit that doesn't let you to do a charge attack after going into instability because they get up in like 2 seconds like nearly everything endgame
>>1192804
>No shield
there are 2 shields and both are unneeded
>negligible armor stats
Your own fault for being a heavy armor fag, enemies don't deal much damage in BB anyway
>magic doesnt get off the ground til like mid game unless you memorize the wiki
factually wrong
>the rally system
useless outside the very few weapons or very early game
>every enemy got that meth speed.
3 has faster enemies without any BB benefits
>i kept trying trade blows with dudes and that don't work without rally
literally a (You) problem
>>
>>1193186
>useless outside the very few weapons or very early game
Not true. With both Guidance runes equipped it can be a significant help. I beat Orphan with them.
>>
>>1193189
found a bluntfag
>>
>>1192782
>no need even level up hp
have fun being oneshot by everything in FRC dungeons
>>
>>1189241
>buying games
you have no right to call anyone retard, OP
>>
>>1192782
Yeah, this is what I've been doing the whole game.
>see Snatcher
>two-hand Kirkammer
>R1, R1
>charge R2 when Snatcher powers himself up
>ded
Easy early game farming.
>>
LMFAOOOOO BRO KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>1189893
yeah I'm shit at parrying in dark souls to begin with but in bloodborne with guns it's just impossible for me to get the hang of
>>
>>1191601
>I'm a fat man with a beard.
Good, I hate trannies and faggots.
>Might have to for the titanite equivalent.
Dungeons are for blood gems than titanite. Mobs drop ritual materials and blood gems while scurrying beasts drop blood gems. You get handed blood rocks from the DLC though
>>
SkillChad coming through
>>
>>1193336
>blood rocks
no you don't, blood rocks are still farmed from false depths, and there's still no good way to get chunks other than abuse loot glitch or run reverse depths eternally
>>
>>1189667
>>1189667
>You fight the shit location and camera more than boss itself
This is 90% of the 'difficulty' in most of the souls games. The actual bosses are piss-easy but they put you in places to make the boss hard to deal with.
>>
>>1193513
but that's the other way around? good luck with the asylum, taurus, and capra demon in an open field
>>
>>1193517
**on your first playthrough, that is ;)
>>
>>1193490
>false depths
Ok, never ran one of those before. Fuck chunks though. Another way to grind chunks is by farming those Cainhurst pygmies in NG+
>>
>>1193559
all farmable monsters have dogshit rates (and werewolves in healing church are better)
>>
>>1193517
asylum demon is already fought in relatively big space, taurus is more or less fought in open space unless you want to plunge it to death and the only difficulty of capra demon are his faggot ass dogs by itself it's kekworthy and pretty sure a literal normal enemy somewhere in izalith
>>
>>1193664
i hope they see this bro
>>
>>1189241
Lmao I beat it just using the blades of mercy (cane before that) and dodging because the gun always felt to risky to use.
It's not that hard, if you suck just grind and up your stats until you can handle shit.
It's hard but you should have expected that going in.
>>
>>1189241
Unironically filtered.
>>
>>1189241
my sister started this last year and she beat it without too much trouble, it was her first souls game and she's not that good at games in general
Gascoigne is the retard filter, if you can't beat him, you sure as shit aren't going to make it the rest of the way, if you think he's too hard, you might as well just give up because you are hopeless at videogames
>>
>>1189271
Or just cheese him using the tombstones. There are a set of three tombstones he can't shoot or slash over. Dodge behind them when he attacks, pop out and slap him right after he attacks. Easy peasy.
>>
File: Kirkhammer_Combat[1].jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
god I love this shit
>>
>not running parasite and augur
explain yourself
>>
Uh oh someones bad at the game
>>
>>1194071
No he’s just hard. He’s a casual filter sure, but he isn’t a learning curve filter. At least half of the maingame bosses are easier than him.
>>
>>1189648
I've played them all but sekiro was the only one that I completed. Am I a faggot?
>>
>>1198530
it's literally learn to parry or suffer: the boss
basically just gwyn but first mandatory boss instead of last
>>
>>1198576
Basically yes but the sheer aggression of the boss paired with the lovely arena makes it hard. If you don’t flinch then it’s easy asf. A lot of the difficulty in Souls games (DS1 didn’t really have this though) comes from making you flinch.
>>
>>1198576
there's multiple ways to do Gwyn that don't necessitate parrying, it's just easiest that way
>>
>>1189324
>Gascoigne is just hard asf
>no health
>parryable
>game has an item that trivializes him
>AI can be broken by accident
Yeah, nah.
>>
Please beat Gascoigne, I want to see you rant when you meet the Blood-starved Beast.
>>
>>1198962
I still get filtered by BSB every time I start a new game.
>>
If you beat Gascoigne then you're good for the rest of the game desu, he's probably the hardest if you exclude DLC ones.

BullShit Boss is highly recommended to not grind like a madman but he's still optional, but if you're really struggling cheese him with pugent blood cocktails
>>
>>1199020
>If you beat Gascoigne then you're good for the rest of the game desu, he's probably the hardest if you exclude DLC ones.
???
He's not harder than Ebrietas, Margo's Wet Nurse, Gehrman, Longarius, or the Moon Presence.
>>
>>1199530
Moon Presence is Celestial Emissary-tier. One of the easiest bosses in the game and a joke of a final optional boss.
>>
>>1199530
>Margo's Wet Nurse
easy
>Gehrman
only "hard" because of from's classics "dude let's give human boss infinite superarmor lmao"
>Moon Presence
you wot
MP is third easiest boss after emissary and one reborn
>>
>tfw defeated Gascoigne in one try but died to Micolash 3 times.
Fuck A Call Beyond
>>
>>1199593
just like my tentacle hentais
>>
>>1199593
the spell he uses is kinda bullshit
>>
>>1196978
I'm not going to play the whole game with cauliflower on my head.
>>
>>1199588
>let's give human boss infinite superarmor lmao
We're talking about BB, not the KH3 DLC.
>>
>>1189241
Easy mode is grinding or calling in an ally to help.
>>
>>1199593
The trick is to poison him while he's trying to bait you into a trap, and then laugh at him.
>>
>>1199618
>hating broccoli
Fatty
>>1199612
Dude just get right into his face when he casts it lmao
>>
>>1189241
people who complain about it being hard are as gay as people who brag about beating it. No one cares my dudes. Just play something else?
>>
>>1199686
>people who brag about beating it
Who the fuck brags about beating Souls games? That hasn't happened since "dude prepare to die lmao".
>>
>>1199695
people would do that about SL1 / BL4 runs sometimes
also speedruns
>>
>>1199719
>also speedruns
Trannies aren't people. Ignore them.
>>
>>1199695
the following
>>1189249
>>1189258
>>1189367
>>1189685
>>1189802
>>1189819
>>1190915
>>1192599
got tired of scrolling through but you get it
>>
>>1199748
>bragging
>"even 14 year olds can beat this game"
>bragging
Is English not your first language?
>>
>>1189241
Father Gascoigne is much harder than most of the bosses you'll face after him
>>
>>1199593
jump down
beast roar
hit him until he starts getting up
hit him with beast roar
repeat until he's dead
>>
Blood-Starved Beast is the true filter.
>>
>tfw using ludwig's holy blade +10 on a new plus playthrough
lmao it's like the enemies turn into butter
>>
>>1198962
>>1198975
>>1199020
BSB is overrated. Just TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT in an open space and you can’t get hit. He can’t track very well so you can spam it at the beginning of all his attacks. Amelia is worse desu
>>1199588
Gehrman is kino kys.
>>1199653
I do this every time, fuck Micolash.
>>
>>1199530
nope
>>
The two wolves before Cleric Beast are harder than Gascoigne.
>>
>>1199814
I used the memelight sword and the pizza cutter on my last playthough, and holy shit those destroy everything.
>>
>>1189241
Arin Hanson beat this game and didn’t summon THAT often, if you can’t beat it you must really suck at video games lmao
>>
>>1199748
They aren’t bragging, they’re calling you a retard and using how easily they and many others beat it as example of you being a retard, which you are.
>>
Wish pvp was more active...
>>
>>1200647
everyone's all over DeS now
>>
File: 20210102_003932.jpg (3.22 MB, 4032x2268)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>1189241
Inb4 git gud
Bro, just spend 30 minutes cheesing the werewolves on the bridge by trapping them in the doorway, pump all your blood echoes into VIT so yoy have a big health pool, and the early to mid game becomes a fucking cake walk. There are dozens of youtube guides that show you how to do this. You have no excuse
>>
>>1199816
The hardest part of bsb is really his bullshit damage poison
Amelia can be too easily stunlocked if you weapon has any actual damage
>>
>>1199530
if you don't use the music box he is imo, all the bosses you mentioned are easy as fuck except maybe for Ebrietas
>>
>>1200745
Oh yeah, fuck poison. Amelia is a DPS race boss yes. If you’re fighting her the first time around with some schmuck weapon then she becomes harder.
>>1202083
Logarius was easy the first time around then when I fought him on a skill/bloodtinge build, I got btfo.
>>
>>1202376
How? The worst part of that fight is his wannabe dark bead and near instant fuck you explosion skill, if you don't have to come close or get past he becomes pretty easy
>>
>>1199530
Gascoigne probably gave me as much trouble than all of those combined.
>>
>>1202686
I suck at dodging his melee attacks.
>>
Gascoigne forces you to learn to parry or gtfo.You aren't ready for the rest of the game if you can't parry him.
Also get the music box.
>>
>>1203793
>forces you to parry
Nah just play aggressively with him on the stairs. Dodge, slash, dodge, slash.
>>
>>1203850
why bother when you can oil-parry-molotov
>>
>>1203793
I almost never parried and did just fine.
>>
Bloodborne is trash anyways. Game struggles to maintain 30 frames.
>>
>>1189241
Are you complaining that a game is challenging? Fuck you, pussy. Bloodborne isn't even hard. Go play with legos or something.
>>
>>1189271
This is a very sad post.
>>1189381
If given a button that would completely erase everything from Portugal, to Finland, to Greece, over to Italy, and back to Portugal, i would press it.
>>
>>1204184
Never ever
>>
Game's not for you. Not a bad thing.

If you're interested in the story or lore, either go watch some YouTuber or git gud.
>>
>>1189241
git gud you fucking incel. go back to sims or fifa then pleb
>>
>>1204927
I've only played mobile games for years. I just bought a PS4 specifically to try Souls. Anyways I've beaten Gascoigne since I made the post and almost beat BloodStarved one time but died.
>>
>>1205576
>I've only played mobile games for years.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1509465595890.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>mobile """"""""""games"""""""""""""

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.