[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: s-l600.jpg (47 KB, 370x266)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
hey, NABOO boy
>>
Episode I got a million different tie-ins across all platforms

Don't remember seeing a single one for Episode II
>>
>>9438356
N64 was dead by that time, and episode 1, and probably the other 2 weren't the blockbusters they had anticipated.
>>
>>9438387
Yea, we got one multi-plat game for Episode III and that was it for movie tie-ins. But Episode I was everywhere, you just couldn't escape that thing...
>>
File: bobs.gif (739 KB, 400x225)
739 KB
739 KB GIF
>NABOOBA
>>
>>9438343
NABOO
THE ANAKIN KID HE FLY
THE ANAKIN KID HE FLY
THE ANAKIN KID HE FLY
>>
>>9438356
Episode 2 games were all on PS2 and Xbox. Jedi Star Fighter, the clone wars (not the cartoon), Bounty Hunter to name a few.

Jedi Starfighter was a standout because I also really enjoyed the dark horse SW comics.
>>
>>9438445
even as a kid i was tuning out and just waiting for the maul fight and for the big moment where the starfighter wins everyone over as the new millenium xwing, but it never really happened. The toys were fucking sick though, and taco bell hasn't tasted that good since
>>
>>9438356
"The Clone Wars" for GC and PS2 was an Episode 2 tie-in. Not to be confused with the later Clone Wars games based on the cartoon.
>>
>>9438640
thx for the info
>>9438880
yea i checked online after reading the above comment and it seems to they focused a lot less on the "Episode #" branding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Star_Wars:_Episode_I_%E2%80%93_The_Phantom_Menace_video_games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Star_Wars:_Episode_II_%E2%80%93_Attack_of_the_Clones_video_games

so that's why I didnt see any Episode II games, not as many and no Episode II on the box
>>
>>9438356
the clone wars for ps2/xbox/gc
attack of the clones for gba (horrible game)
bounty hunter for ps2/gc
>>
>>9439080
and I forgot jedi starfighter for ps2/xbox/gc
>>
>>9438924
I guess Republic Commando is kind of an episode 2 game as well. There's a lot of those in-between 2 and 3 games.
>>
File: 1603826331143.jpg (16 KB, 500x565)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9438343
Pod Racer was a good game in my view, and similar stuff can be said for Battle for Naboo. but DAMN;
It sucks that Lucasarts never gave the Saturn a chance to have even a couple of their games.
>TFW no Star Trek games either.
FUCK YOU, SEGA'S CORPORATE BIGIWIGS, FOR LETTING YOUR PRIDE GET THE BEST OF YOU AND RUSHING THE SATURN'S WESTERN LAUNCH!
>MFW Both the PS1 and N64 get Star Wars titles but not the Saturn
>>
>>9439193
Well, the Saturn almost had a Waterworld game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4k30dIhoLA
>>
>>9438356
You serious? AOTC game, Republic Commando, Bounty Hunter, Battlefront
>>
>>9438640
I wish we had gotten an episode 3 game with these characters to make it a complete trilogy
>>
>>9438343
Is this game in the Rogue Squadron series or is it something else?
>>
>>9438343
I never actually played this one.
I always played the podracer one and Shadows of the Empire.
Is it any good?
I've been looking to get some new N64 games and Star Wars stuff is usually fun.
>>
>>9439428
It's like a episode 1 version of Rouge squadron
>>
>>9439419
they're both made by factor5. Battle for naboo would've been way better without the awful ground levels
>>
>>9438356
That squad based clone fps was fun, I had it on xbox
>>
>>9439419
It's basically Rouge Squadron 1.3 while waiting for Rouge Squadron 2 on the GameCube.
>>
>>9440789
that's where the most kino is, especially the shadows alongside the darker sides of hills and mountains and murdering civs
>>
>>9438356
Episode II had an immense multi-media promotion. There were games, comics, novels, a cartoon, and tons of toys made for it and post-AotC stories. It arguably had the most cross-material stuff out of the prequels, though I'd have to check that.
>>
>>9441026
phantom menace had way more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.