[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 67.png (1.35 MB, 897x738)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
This game has grown on me after playing it a few times. I think it might be the second best in the X series. None of the autistic systems of later games, bosses are pretty fun, still has a bit of platforming.
The awful soundfont obscures the fact that the tunes are also really good.
>>
It's probably my favorite of the X series. I've been saying for a long time that it addresses the few issues the first game has.
>>
>>9147164
If one of those issues is that it is too easy, then yes, X2 addresses that.
Otherwise I do like 1 better.
>>
>>9147156
For me, I have the opposite effect. At first I really liked it, but after replays it has become one of my least favorites. The boss fights in this game are super boring like wheel gator. X3 may have had a few slow boss fights, but at least you can use weakness or glitches to end them relatively quickly.
>>
>>9147168
It's pretty dumb that in X1 starting with anyone other than Penguin is inefficient as hell. They clearly wanted you to get the dash right away since they make it mandatory. Start with Octopus and you're doing a challenge run. I also think it's silly that the legs are technically optional but you absolutely need them to get all the other armor pieces. X2 gives a lot more freedom. I also think X2's patterns when you hit the bosses with their weaknesses are a bit more interesting. A few in X1 are brain dead stupid. The helmet in X1 has no point other than getting the arm. It's not super useful in X2 either but it at least pretends to be helpful. And the method for getting the shoryuken is much less retarded than the hadoken.
>>
X1 and X2 is the peak of the series.
I like X1 a bit more because of the Sigma stages being better, but X2 has a lot of great set pieces, bosses, weapons and the double charged shot.
>>
>>9147447
Yeah, while I like playing X2 more, they're effectively tied in my head. Any "bad" thing about X1 is more like a quirk. It's X3 where the flaws actively put me off.
>>
I've played X1 to X4 so many times that I ended up forgiving their flaws. They're still there, but don't bother me anymore. I've found my "workarounds" for them.
>>
>>9147156
>I think it might be the second best in the X series.
I was unaware that there was any sort of debate about this
>>
X2 is great, but I feel its bit sloppier than X1; Re-using Magna Centipedes level and the intro music for the final level brings down the polish of it, and as >>9147231 points out, some bosses are pretty dull. I also find the weapon selection to be really lacklustre compared to X1 where pretty much every special weapon is viable and has some utility.

Still easily the second best X game, but its frankly a bit shocking how fast the series shits the bed after the first god-tier entry
>>
>>9147912
I like the reuse of the intro theme as a way to round out the story. "The end of the game takes you back to the beginning of the game" kinda thing. But it being Centipede's stage is dumb. It should have either been the factory intro level again or just a new level altogether with the intro music. It also isn't entirely clear where the last level even is. Is it a duplicate of Centipede's level at the north pole or the actual Centipede level you're revisiting? The game implies both.
>>
>>9147231
Gator is the only one that bores me but you can loop him with the chain, it's just really tight timing. And the boss blocking the armor in Sting Chameleon is at least as much of a bore to fight.

Overall I think the pacing of X2 feels faster since the levels are designed with the dash in mind so there are more areas that let you go flying across giant gaps or over shit, that is largely absent in X1. I also like that there's more variety in how you can obtain upgrades in X2. It's not even speedrun tricks since even as a kid I was using the mercy invincibility to get the heart tank in Gator's stage early instead of using the boots. It just seems like there's more creativity overall instead of X1's style of just dashing to a place you can't reach otherwise for 99% of the items.
>>
>>9147968
>there's more variety in how you can obtain upgrades in X2
Share some tricks, please!
>>
>>9147479
What's a good workaround for X3? Replayed it recently and it's just a boring slog, not enough health drops, enemies damage output is insane.
>>
plant -> croc -> deer -> bird -> crab -> scorpio -> snail -> mole
>>
>>9148060
You can get the arm upgrade the "normal" way by using the air dash after getting the boots or you can use the strike chain to grab the wall.

You can get the Sub Tank in Bubble Crab by using a charged bubble shot to jump really high or you can jump off the slope and climb up the wall to the left and then jump across the water to get up there instead.

You can use charged Speed Burner to get the sub tank in Magna Centipede or ride the block across the gap and jump to the ledge.
>>
Is X2 rare or something? The game store near me has a boxed copy for $350 -- MUCH higher than like any other game there. Retro game prices are such nonsense.
>>
>>9148123
Not rare at all but retro games are at stupid prices now.
>>
>>9148112
> You can get the Sub Tank in Bubble Crab by using a charged bubble shot to jump really high or you can jump off the slope and climb up the wall to the left and then jump across the water to get up there instead.

IIRC, the freak slope physics that make this possible doesn’t behave exactly the same on all emulators/systems. I don’t remember if it’s actually possible on real hardware.

But when it is, it makes X2 the only X you can 100% without revisiting any stage.
>>
>>9148104
I can't really help you, since they're *my* workarounds. I mean, they work for me, probably won't for you. It's just my way of playing and coping. Anyway, I shall tell you my points, to not be indelicate:

1. I never use Zero out of the introductory stage. He makes the game a little cumbersome. He was ill-implemented, so I just sweep him under the rug. Better than a bad gameplay experience.

2. I seldom use the maximum charged shot. It's slow, blocked in several instances and doesn't do enough damage. I use the regular shots and low-level charges. They work much better, almost as if the game was designes around them.

3. I get the golden armor. X is a little underpowered in this game.

4. I make use of special weapons a lot, but only a few of them. Frost Shield is very strong, surprisingly, but it's better shot at point blank, since it's slow. Triad Thunder is good for creating a "ramming shield" against clusters of weak enemies. Spinning Blade is useful for hitting enemies above or below you, when you're clinging to a wall. Ray Splasher does decent destruction in packed situations.

5. I go through my own personal stage selection order, prioritizing reduction of backtracking first, and getting good items/weapons second. I don't go for bosses' weaknesses.
>>
>>9148112
>You can get the Sub Tank in Bubble Crab by using a charged bubble shot to jump really high or you can jump off the slope and climb up the wall to the left and then jump across the water to get up there instead.
Didn't know about that. Thanks!
>>
>>9148112
>Using the downward slope to get enough height to reach the wall? Easy enough.
>Swimming to the right? Total crapshoot.
What's the timing on it? I can barely manage one jump off of the water surface, actually getting across feels like luck when I make it.
>>
>>9148123
X3 is somewhat rare, but not X2.
>>
>>9147156
One of the best games in the series, I think MMX has 4 great games; X,MMX2,MMX4 and MMX5 and the other games are bad or mediocre

Even the bad games are better than most 90's and 2000's platformers
>>
>>9147346
At least Eaglo and Mammoth are doable for start runs, Armadillo you have to glitch him out of his rolling attack but its a hit and miss ("trabarlo" as we beaners speak), Kuwanger is tedious despite dying with its own weapon a la metal man, then Chameleon is also annoying, and Mandrill and Octopus, forget it.
>>
>>9148130
I have the cartridge and can do it on that so it's definitely possible on real hardware unless there's weirdness with different SNES variants.
>>
>>9148130
>IIRC, the freak slope physics that make this possible doesn’t behave exactly the same on all emulators/systems.
What? When walking/dashing downward on every slope in X1 and X2, you jump higher.
>>
>>9148254
The Zero Project is the only way to play X3 anymore. It's such a dramatic improvement.
>>
>>9147156
>soundfont
Why do people insist on not only using this incredibly niche term, but using it wrong? And why do I only ever see morons say that on here? They’re called patches. You don’t like the patches. The soundfont is just a storage format, it doesn’t refer to the content itself. You’re trying to sound more informed by using the word but in reality you’re just outing yourself as a self involved idiot.
>>
>>9148521
Been playing it and it feels like theres still more things to fix, the vertical air dash still feels laggy so jumpin Buffalo with X is still impossible with its fucked up collision box, with Zero you could do a double jump at least, and even then i couldnt stand it so went back to boot X1 on my Wii and i was having a much better time.
>>
>>9148531
>google "soundfont"
>w-well ahum, agumhum, ackshully, the game's uhhh... uhh... is what i meant.. it seems you are the uninformed one... hagerrhmm hrrrmm.. ehm..
>>
>>9148558
>OP hopelessly coping
Nobody says soundfont, I’ve never worked with a client, peer or artist that uses the term. It’s not part of the audio parlance.
>>
>>9148560
woosh
>>
>>9148564
>>
>>9148567
I was making fun of OP with you but your aspergers prevented you from realizing this.
>>
>>9148569
I feel like an idiot now anon, how could you do this to me.
>>
>>9148573
just try better tomorrow
>>
>>9148531
The word "patches" is already used in video game discussion.
>>
>>9148531
This is like people who get pissy about the difference between "font" and "typeface." You know what people mean.
>>
>>9148576
That has no bearing on the discussion here. You could also say “I don’t like the sound design” or “I don’t like the synth patches” or “I don’t like the instrument sounds” or any number of more useful descriptors. Nobody says soundfont, you’ll have to accept it.
>>
>>9148584
Not at all
>>
>>9148586
>more useful descriptors
No those are less understandable descriptors. The word "soundfont" is efficient because everybody knows you mean the digital instruments used.
>>
>>9148593
This is some of the worst cope I’ve ever seen. Are you that same moron that always posts about listening to midi music for fun? Lmao
>>
>>9148531
>They’re called patches. You don’t like the patches. The soundfont is just a storage format, it doesn’t refer to the content itself.
As far as most people care, "soundfont" just means "group of digital instruments," and does refer to the individual patches within the group. Hyper-specific discussion about file formats is a different definition, but that's not how the word is used outside of that sphere.
>>
>>9148549
The vertical dash was just a bad idea. There's no non-awkward way to use it. X3 is overdesigned like crazy.
>>
>>9148648
X2 vertical dash is better
>>
>>9148651
X2 doesn't have a vertical dash
>>
>>9148654
>>9148651
I think it is Air dashing, bit Vertical Air dash was shit in OGX3 and still sucks in PZ, just a little less, but that stupid ass charge animation shouldnt been there....why couldnt just been a double jump?
>>
>>9148648
Thats what you get when capcom outsources to the company who did the first 3 GB megamans, specislly GB MMII.....oh god my ears.
>>
Dashing was a mistake. X1 is the only game in the series that wasn't designed around it (even the Sigma levels for some reason) and every game after is just hold right to win

>>9147346

A fun X1 challenge is 2864-8418-3716, which starts you out with Chill Penguin defeated and his level's heart tank but no dash.
>>
>>9148624
>meaningless post
Lmao
>>
>>9148678
Nice. I like beating X2 without getting any armor pieces. It makes for a nice challenge for an otherwise easy game. There's even a bonus in the ending for doing it.

What's great about X2 is even without any armor you can get mostly everything else. I think the only thing you can't get is Centipede's heart tank. I haven't figured out how to get up there without the air dash. It's so much more lenient with item placement and options for getting them that it doesn't feel like you're being railroaded. The X-Hunter fights also make the levels more interesting since the boss rooms are out of the way secrets in and of themselves. Things just seem better hidden in X2 without being dumb.
>>
>>9148724
>There's even a bonus in the ending for doing it.

You lie.
>>
>>9148648
I just make the L button be the dash button and it works fine
>>
>>9148595
Yes, it's me. What's your problem?
>>
>>9149148
Nope, try it. Its stupid (Zero appears awkwardly standing on the road) but its there.
>>
>>9148465
Nice, thanks!

I remember not being able to do it in one playthrough years ago (either on an emulator or on one of the compilations). I wasn’t getting the higher jump height no matter where in the slope I was jumping from.

Maybe I just forgot how to do it and assumed wrong.
>>
>>9148531
We use patches to refer to romhacks and shit, so I propose "samples" since they are universally called samples – in soundfont format or not
>>
>>9148648
ZX gets it right
>>
>>9149707
samples isn’t the right word either but it’s better than sound fonts. The right word is “patch”.
>>
>>9149527
Why are you so up your own ass about sounding informed? It just makes you look like an idiot most of the time. And then whenever somebody graciously corrects you, you throw a temper tantrum and refuse to let it go. It’s childish.
>>
>>9147156
I like how the X series spent 3 games hyping up X vs Zero when it could already happen in X2
I actually like the "soundfont" in this one, it's SNES X3 where I think "wow this sounds really crusty". I prefer the synth soundtrack even if it's not really fitting
>>
>>9149737
>IP count increased after I made my post
What are you sperging out about?
>>
>>9149739
>anon pretending it’s his first day on the site
Nice try
>>
>>9149743
Take your meds, I don't know what side of this retarded argument you're on but it's obviously upset you to the point of you making random accusations, McCarthy
>>
>>9149753
what a pathetic sperg
>>
>>9149693
The trick is to be walking and not to dash, which is counterintuitive.
>>
File: mega man 2.jpg (41 KB, 250x347)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>"oh yeah I'm a HUUGE mega man fan"
>only likes 2 and X1
Why does this happen? It's a well-known franchise yet 99% of its games are unknown to the fanbase
>>
I fucking love soundfonts
>>
>>9150026
>still sperging out
Hate to see it lmao
>>
>>9149859
Because real fans know those are the only good ones.
>>
>>9149859
Those are the only ones people can afford.
>>
>>9147156
Weakest OST of X1-3.
>>
>>9150581
X3 soundtrack is dogshit
>>
https://youtu.be/z3PJyiKxQhY

This is the game's original composer. Shows the compositions are actually pretty great and something went completely off the rails when translating it to in-game music. The instrumentation is hot garbage in that game.
>>
>OP throwing a temper tantrum the whole thread
Lmao
>>
>>9150757
Now i feel a little bad, but sounds like it should belong on castlevania, not on megaman.
>>
>>9147156
I think X1-X3 are all fantastic games. X4 is alright too but I couldn't really care less for the series after that. I did enjoy X8 but it's nothing to write home about.
>>
>>9150589
true: x3 has the worst soundtrack of the super nintendo ones, at least in comparison with x1 and x 2.
>>
File: soundfont.png (32 KB, 875x433)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>9148558
I used duckduckgo
>>
>>9147156
X2 is on par with X1 for me. I've always thought so. It doesn't really have any big, glaring issues. I think X1 is only more popular because X2 doesn't do much to shake things up. Mega Man 2 is more popular than the other Classic games because it improved upon the flaws present in 1, set nearly every standard that the later games followed, and is fairly easy. X1 added a lot of new things that the Classic series didn't have, did a good job establishing its tone and introducing the main cast, and it was much easier than the Classic games, so there wasn't a whole lot for X2 to build off of. I think any Mega Man fan who plays them both will feel that they are of roughly equal quality.
>>
>>9149859
Those people aren't real fans. I'm not saying that to gatekeep, it's just true. They are casual fans at best. Most people already find getting through MM2 and X1 to be grueling affairs, and they're some of the easiest games in the entire franchise. They'd get filtered pretty easily if they tried any other entry.
>>
>>9152165
>can’t process the image he posted
Lmao
>>
>>9152027
It would sound fine in Mega Man had they used sounds that invoked crystals or ice instead of a fucking oboe.
>>
>>9152118
X5 would have been fantastic if they didn't hamper it with needless gimmicks and constant interruptions. Mega Man works well with simplicity. Multiple armors, boss order shenanigans, and too much dialogue ruined it. Which is a shame because it has some phenomenal set pieces. The Wily throwbacks, implications he's still around pulling strings, seeing X and Zero's capsules in the background, the last Sigma fight...it was all great.
>>
>>9152960
>constant interruptions
Yes. I can endure every other problem X5 has, but not the interruptions. By the way, I can say that about any game. If there's a controller in my hand, then I wanna play, not scroll text. I'm ok with a little bit of text or cutscenes, but constantly? There's just no way for me.
>>
He meant the game doesn't flow well, a lot of stage with kaizo level traps
>>
>>9152165
>anon can’t read
>>
>>9147156
Shit thread :^)
>>
>>9155525
This board isn't your personal insane asylum.
>>
>>9155694
?
>>
>>9147156
:^)
>>
>>9156667
blessed thread
>>
X2 is the only game that gets the upgrades right. X1 makes most everything require the boots and the helmet good for getting only one other thing. X3 has tons of upgrades that are only good for getting other upgrades. X4 has to accommodate Zero so half the upgrades are just sitting there for free. And X5 onward forces you to get all the armor parts before you can even use them which means none of the parts actually matter.

X2 is the sweet spot.
>>
>>9150589
>>9152127
Literally the only one I remember aside from a couple tracks in X1
>>9150757
I guess I'm able to hear past the in-game implementation or something? Dunno, X3 sounds great to me.
>>
>>9157091
Doesn't it sound scratchy to you? Some tracks are fine like Gravity Beetle but a lot of the time it comes off like out of tune grunge guitars.
>>
>>9157109
Not really no. And I've heard people say they like X1 for the hard guitar sound so I don't understand your gripe. Listening to it again and it's crazy how many of these tracks I associate intrinsically with Mega Man X as a series because I never even owned it.
>prologue
>opening stage
>zero theme
>blizzard buffalo
>gravity beetle
Not to say there aren't weak track as well, but the highs are really high for me.
>>
>>9156851
This

Captcha: SNDFNT
>>
>>9157167
The instruments in X1 and X3 sound totally different to me. X1's is super clean sounding. X3 sounds like bad grunge metal.
>>
>>9157167
Light's capsule theme in X1 and X3 are night and day.
>>
>>9147346
The helmet in X1 negates damage from the falling blocks in Sting Chameleon's stage.
>>
>>9157305
Man, there are a lot of half-hearted ideas implemented in that game. Like the stages affecting each other. Things that they just never built on in the later games.
>>
>>9157109
>scratchy
>out of tune
What do you mean out of tune lmao
>>
>>9157698
https://youtu.be/EdJSbQ8fUAc
>>
>>9157706
What’s supposed to be out of tune here?
>>
>>9157724
If you think that's not out of tune you have sturdier ears than me. That's painful to listen to.
>>
>>9157726
It’s in tune though, you just don’t like the timbres of the patches they used. They sound fine by the way, it fits both the character and the sensibility of the score.
>>
File: 1980s-Yamaha-stereo.jpg (276 KB, 1047x1320)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>9157727
The initial note is not out of tune but there is a weird chorus/delay effect or something that decays after each note that is out of tune slightly.
>>
>>9157737
Pitchiness like that isn’t playing “out of tune”, and it’s a very very mild effect. And I don’t think you take issue with the chorus effect as much as the fact that the mix is fairly dry. With so little reverb the sounds are a lot more visceral and “actiony” and is probably what’s upsetting your fragile autistic ears. Chorus is basically a crowd pleaser effect. You just don’t like how much “presence” certain elements of the mix have. And again, pitchiness isn’t the same thing as playing out of tune.
>>
>how do we take megaman, a game that's near perfect, into the 16bit generation?
>MORE GRAFX
>ok
>MORE STUFF
>ok
>A FUCKING GODDAMN UNNECESSARY SHIT STORY THAT BRINGS THE GAMEPLAY TO A FUCKING STANDSTILL
>lolwhut
Fuck the MMX games.
>>
>>9157754
based and illiteracy pilled
>>
>>9157774
>illiteracy
I have books to read if I want stories. I play videogames for THE FUCKING GAME. No sane fucking person wants to sit and watch a fucking GAME spew a bunch of random, endless, bullshit story at me nonstop throughout the entire goddamn game.
This shit right here is why gaming has gone to shit and you fucking kids ate this shit up for some reason. You got fooled into thinking just because someone wrote some half-assed story that keeps getting shoved in your face every few minutes, the game must be good despite it really not being good, period.
Fuck this shit. I swear, Nintendo was the first company to start this style over substance, viral marketed, paid-reviewer BS back in the mid-90s with all the games companies released for it, and it really fucked all of you up so much that even by the time the PS1 and N64 came along, you were ready to accept shit games without question.
Pathetic. I would be ashamed to call myself a gamer liking trash like this.
>>
>>9157747
Whether its out of tune, poor pitch, or bad instruments, the point is that its fucking shrill.
>>
>>9157789
>nooooo everything has to fit in a neat little category or I’ll just fly into a RAAAGE
Cool off you hothead
>>
>>9157798
>out of tune
It’s not
>poor pitch
It’s not
>bad instruments
It’s not
>its fucking shrill
It’s not
>>
>>9157754
X didnt have much story until X4 and those were FMV scenes that people liked watching and didn't interrupt the game flow. Meanwhile Mega Man 3 is like "Wily stole Gamma!" which if you didn't read the manual you had no fucking idea what Light was talking about.
>>
>>9157806
I bet you like Mega Man II on Game Boy's soundtrack too.
>>
>>9157810
I taught you a small amount of niche knowledge for free and all you can think to do is throw a screaming baby tantrum about it?
>>
>>9157815
You only taught me that you have bad taste in music.
>>
>>9157821
I didn’t say it was my taste I just said you were making shit up to exaggerate how bad it was. It does it’s job, does what it says on the tin, all you can ask for when you’re talking about tossoff work like video game scoring. How old are you anon, just curious.
>>
>>9157824
Based
>>9157821
Cringe
>>
>>9157754
The NES games have more unskippable cutscenes.
>>
>>9157930
Yeah? Is that by weight or gross tonnage heh heh I really dismantled that argument. Fucking zoomies don’t even know mega man.
>>
>>9147156
Shit thread
>>
It's been a while but X2 is my favorite. It'll be nice to play X1 and X2 again to see how they feel. As mentioned earlier, I don't like how in X1 it feels like you have to do Chill Penguin first.
>>
X3 has a weird number of defenders that refuse to acknowledge its flaws. X1 and 2 blow it out of the water in every respect.
>>
>>9158470
Hi OP trying a new angle?
>>
>>9158484
Not OP. Perhaps there is more than one person who rightfully knows that X2 is best.
>>
>>9157806
They absolutely fucked it up somewhere along the line. The proto version is much gentler on the ears.

https://youtu.be/Ia2B7Getp1c
>>
>>9157810
Best air man theme coming in hot: https://youtu.be/wPfl4ZjetjU
>>9158731
WTF did they do to the final version? Holy shit
>>
>>9156851
X7 has the funniest take on upgrades as even though X is late game only you still have to trudge through old stages and give him his armor. You can give X5/6 a lot of shit but at least they let X start off with his armor
>>
>>9152960
You can easily beat X5 without having to dick with the stupid upgrade system but the armor system in it is so ass, it just makes me wanna use Zero instead. It's good that you can at least savescum his survival
>>
>>9158818
I forget, isn't it the case that heart tanks only applied to the character you collected them with which fucked over one of the characters if you didn't split them evenly?
>>
>>9158953
Pretty much, yeah. It's best to just decide who you want to use from the start and focus all in on them.
There are some X-exclusive heart tanks in case you lose Zero, but bleh. I'd rather just savescum his survival. Shitty you have to do that though, I only play X5 through the improvement hack now.
>>
>>9158731
>replying to his own posts again
Dangerous levels of autism ITT
>>
>>9159016
Or, and this is crazy...maybe two people are actually arguing about something on the internet?
>>
>>9158958
Losing Zero would have been cool if it actually changed the game in a significant way. It just ends up being a generic bad end situation though, which is really dumb because you still have a chance, albeit slight, that you fail the RNG even if you get all the parts from the mavericks.
>>
>>9159150
Nigger what?
>>
X5 isn't a terrible game but it made some bonehead decisions. Changing the Light capsules from a video message to the actual Dr. Light in holographic form really bugged me. Playing the earlier games you get a sense of Mega Man X being kind of like Superman, only knowing his heritage from what was hastily sent with him from Krypton and having to deal with never really being able to know where he came from or even what exactly makes him tick. That sense of loss was felt with each capsule, even down to the music having a mysterious atmosphere.

https://youtu.be/Cm0M3cOKdRE

X couldn't interact with Light, only listen to what he recorded and take as much from it as he could. The upgrades weren't something Light wanted X to need but rather were a contingency plan just in case since he knew he wouldn't be around to do it first hand like he did with the original Mega Man.

Suddenly in X5 it's like "Oh, so you're Zero? Here let me upgrade you from with one the many hidden magic machines I've scattered around the world."

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.