[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xbox games.jpg (429 KB, 1800x811)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
Did you play Black, Manhund and mechassault 2?

I played these 3 a bit last few days ago, I enjoyed the most black due to being the most easy one. (black feels like a current gen game), then mechassult was good, good visual, controls are tricky but I can get used to.

And last Manhunt very famous game from Rockstar, visual are great, setting is good, but I don't like stealh controls. Does manhunt get better in next missions (I played like 40 minutes). These three games has nice visuals, maybe black are inferior but his levels are quite big and that is very positive.
>>
File: 6th.jpg (137 KB, 535x534)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>8907169
why yes i have played games from the 6th generation
>>
>>8907169
if playing Manhunt on Xbox, switch to the alternate control scheme so you can use right analog camera. its pretty no-frills for a stealth game so if you still dont like it then maybe that isnt your genre
>>
>>8907408
>, switch to the alternate control scheme so you can use right analog camera.
ok thanks I'll try that.
>>
>>8907294
Ok, Ok, Shit
Shit, Great, Shit
Ok, Ok, Great
>>
>>8907169
I played manhunt back then and black a few years ago. Later in manhunt the devs force guns on you and go away from stealth
>>
>>8907169
I only played Mech Assault and Manhunt. Mech Assault was very good. Manhunt I liked as a fan of horror schlock, but was more mixed. I loved this era for it's variety though.
>>
>>8907868
the gunplay isn't bad. i don't know why this is such a common complaint
>>
File: game.png (63 KB, 524x713)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
I actually revived and softmodded my PS2 recently. Got a bunch of games but I play each one for 5-10 minutes and I quit. Video games feel like a chore to me. I don't feel like playing anything. I thought I could get comfy and click buttons, but all I feel like going to sleep and never waking up. Do you have one singular PS2 game for me to break the cycle?
>>
>>8907986
Yeah you got a lot of stinkers there, nothing really fun. Try sub rebellion out and skygunner. I guess you had a lot of licensed games growing up?
>>
>>8907169

played and beat Manhunt on PS2 when it was first released. after some time i managed to beat it with a 100% rating, so i got 5/5 on every level. no idea how i managed that but the save file probably is still on my memory card somewhere
>>
>>8908002
Those games don't look fun to me. I also only had SC3. Yes that was my only PS2 game.
>>
>>8907986
Stick to one game until you beat it and move on to the next one, but limit yourself to max an hour per day so you won't feel overwhelmed (or just do one or two missions per day). Pick something that isn't an RPG and is short and easy and fun to play. Something like Ace Combat 4 for example.
>>
>>8908216
No i wont do this
>>
>>8907986
Poinies Poin
>>
>>8907294
You have 3 -- 4 max -- good games on this list. I would wager you haven't played half of them in over a decade.

Picrel is what true 6th gen, objective quality looks like. Acquire taste.
>>
>>8908331
Not 6th gen, kino, okay
Good, good, shit
Shit, okay, shit

Kys
>>
>>8907169
>6th gen games that you played
You must play them all because everything peaked during the 6th gen.
Flight games peaked with Sky Odyssey.
>>
>>8908216
I tried that. Didn't work. I'm also not into shooter games, sorry. I need that one game to trigger my autism and it's over, but I can't find it.

>>8908238
Nightmare fuel.
>>
>>8907169
>Black
I'd consider this game a perfect craft if it weren't for the unskippable cutscenes and being unable to adjust the radio volume to suppress the earrape.
Aside from those two glaring flaws, the game is severely underrated.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.