[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (77 KB, 948x498)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."
>>
Why was all the voice acting of the MCs so amateur?
>>
>>8521009
It adds soul
>>
>>8521015
this. this right fucking here.
>>
>>8521009
It perfectly matches the characters.
>>
>>8521004
It literally wasn't amateur though.
Bernard was on WKRP.
>>
>>8521550
play the game
>>
>>8521009
It really didn’t, but there probably wasn’t actual (or much) direction and the actors simply got their lines and read them one after the other, which comes across regardless of talent.
>>
>>8521768
I did, the actor's name is Richard Sanders.
>>
Why did they went back precisely to the time of the Constitution and founding fathers? Why did the future tentacles wear a fez? Were the developers being patriotic because of the Irak war?
>>
>>8521919
My theory is that they planned to pass the game off as educational, so that it would be easier to market to parents.
>>
>>8521919
>Why did the future tentacles wear a fez?
>he doesn't know Shriners are aliens
Laugh at this fool.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.