[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Download.png (223 KB, 475x347)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
i WILL play Asterix & Obelix on the SNES
and i WILL beat it
>>
>>8231456
Lavishly executed high-profile-license eurojank is STILL eurojank
>>
>>8231456
no you won't stop lying
>>
>>8231456
have fun playing your shitty license game
>>
>>8231610
t. seething roman
>>
>>8231650
a roman would play that game since asterix and obelix can lose
>>
i fucking love this game and pirates.mp3 is the best song
>>
>>8231456
I never made it passed the second screen where you have to jump over those fish. It's simply impossible.
>>
>>8231517
it's funny, until somewhat recently i paid little attention to where games were made (language selection notwithstanding), but i always felt there was something off about a lot of them. turns out i'd discovered eurojank before i knew what that was. this game is probably far from the worst but there is something just off about many of those euro titles. haven't played in a while though so maybe i'm just biased by /vr/
>>
>>8231517
>>8232689
what's the problem? don't these games have enough negros for you? or is it the culture it's based on since americans don't have any?
>>
How do you pronounce Infogrames? Info grames of Infog rames?
>>
>>8232812
>Info grames
yes i say it like that
>>
>>8232760
/pol/brain please
you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>8233068
you are embarrassing yourself by calling this game trash just because its euro. muttbrain
>>
The difficulty of this is nothing compared to those fucking TINTIN games
Also the SMURFS was ridiculously hard
Not sure if infogrames was just bad at testing/balancing or just too dumb to realize that just because you develop something for a year and know all the ins and outs doesn't mean 9 year old kids who just start out will find it remotely possible
>>
>>8234620
> Also the SMURFS was ridiculously hard

It was, but at least game looks good.
And the music in NES/Game boy version is godly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrpy3MOOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rUrU8GBnA
>>
>>8234620
Smurfs on NES is hard but appropriately hard. I had to get good to beat it as a kid but I eventually did and I wasn't much older than 9.

Astérix on NES on the other hand was too easy and the hard difficulty barely makes any difference. Replaying to get good and get all bonus levels was fun though, Super Mario Land style
>>
>>8232812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BurefbhD4Us

In song !
>>
>>8235027
French people need to stop posting their version of irate gamer in non french speaking internet places

and I'm French, it's just embarassing
>>
>>8235035
I mean yes you should be ashamed and embarrassed to be French, but could shut the fuck up just a second and spend a second with announcing it on the internet ?
>>
>>8235093
there are so many legitimately autistic people on here
>>
>>8235093
My point exactly, this is why people need to stop posting french irate gamer everywhere they go
>>
>>8232812
Info-grumb (the b is silent)
>>
>>8231456
>asterix & OBELIX
But why?
>>
>>8236204
Comics are fantastic. Games have all been shit so for with one exception. Asterix and the magic carpet was pretty based.
>>
>>8234620
Spirou was also fucking hard
>>
File: Asterix-01.jpg (302 KB, 720x1000)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>8236230
Sega developed Asterix games were good

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.