[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Still a better sequel than Kingdom Hearts 2
>>
>>7720521
>Gamespot watermark
May as well kill yourself now
>>
>>7720634
Why do you care schizo
>>
GBA CoM is legitimately one of the best games in the series
>>
>>7720759
What
>>
@7720521
@7720759
Being contrarian doesn't make you cool or interesting.

also not retro
>>
>>7720913
Learn how to quote, also how dare someone prefer a game that doesn't have a 3-hours long prologue about some tranny
>>
>>7720521
>posts the worse version
Even though the GBA version is soul incarnate, it's not better than 2. This is pure contrarianism. Most of CoM as good as it is is a retread of the first game. And too repetitive. There isn't much else to do but face mob after mob after mob and collect cards.
>>
>>7721317
And KH2 is literal garbage lol
>Re:CoM is "soulless" despite looking literally the same as 1 which originated on the PS2
I don't get GBAfags, it's a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>7720521
no
>>
>>7721448
You will never be a woman roxasfag
>>
>>7721442
Because CoM doesn't make sense as a ps2 game. It was made for a handheld, which means it's a compact slick side game. It translates into an empty PS2 game.
>>
>>7721562
>It was made for a handheld
It's literally made on the ps2 as well.
>>
>>7721562
Re:CoM is no different than your average turn-based JRPG, go to a room, start a random fight, level up, rinse and repeat.
It's different than the KH formula but it stands out on its own as a PS2 game.
>>
>>7721618
galaxy brain over here

>>7721782
>Re:CoM is no different than your average turn-based JRPG
That's oversimplifying it. There is nothing in those rooms in ReCoM except mobs. I just played the ps2 version for the first time recently. Every time I boot it up I have a lot of fun at first but after the 4th/5th mob in just ONE room(of which there are about 10 or so per world) it gets annoying. There is nothing else to do but face mob after mob between worlds where the actual story moves forward. It wouldn't be so bad if the mobs didn't take so long(which is why Rikku's is a lot more tolerable but also loses out on deck building), and it's especially egregious that they make you pick up your own exp on top of it instead of it having the magnet effect you can unlock in the main games. Making it just take longer to finish fights.
>>
>>7721869
Again, how is it any different than your average jrpg, these are just fighting after fighting, that's the entire genre.
You would probably despise games like Battle Chasers and Disgaea.
>>
>>7721869
you don't even need to fight all of them
>>
>>7720913
I like card based RPGs.
>>
>>7720521
You posted the bad version with broken enemy AI.
>>
>>7723703
Then you're missing out on a major function of the game because the card system is tied to leveling up. That's not a good argument.
>>
>>7720634
autism
>>
>>7720521
Re:Chain isn't the sequel to KH1
>>7720759
This.
>>
>>7720849
Its one of the best games on GBA.
>>
>>7724669
Yes it is
>>
>>7724581
It it, tho. Forces you to think ahead and play better.
Re:CoM is already easy even on Proud.
>>
>>7727070
>Yes it is
No it isn't. CoM is the sequel to KH1. Re:CoM is a mediocre remake of that game that loses most of what made the original charming and fun.
>>
This is shit, lol. KH2 is king of Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>7727134
Just admit you played the ps2 version first(possibly only) and move on slugger.
>>
>>7727683
Get the fuck out of here tranny

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.