[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you haven't beaten SMB yet, why? It takes like an hour at most and the game is easy. What's your excuse?
>"i-it's a bad game!"
Based retard.
>"I-I beat it with warps!"
Good to know you are shit at video games. This is literally a game for children.
>"I don't have to prove anything to a faggot like you"
Fair enough.
>>
>>7618459
I grew up with this game on the NES and I'm proud to say I've beaten it again on just about every system Nintendo's ported it to since. Just last night I beat it on the 35th anniversary Game & Watch thingy they put out late last year. Fun little toy. They hid a secret button code for unlimited lives and when I stumbled upon it by accident it felt pretty fucking magical, like I was discovering a new secret in SMB for the first time in 31 years (which I suppose I was).
>>
>>7618459
>fag that didnt beat the hard mode
>>
I've completed this game many times with hard mode and without using the warps.
>>
>>7618459
Why am I going to play what I don't like?
>>
File: Eazy M.jpg (69 KB, 640x722)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Save the Princess quick
Because she wants a dick
And if you let her free
You get the pussy
>>
>>7618459
No it doesn't take a fucking hour. I got to 8th world and even when I get to the third level without losing a life it cucks me inevitably. And then guess what? HURR GOTTA START AGAIN 3 LEVELS BACK. Fucking bullshit.
I would've beaten it in an hour if not for this fucking shit. I DON'T WANNA PLAY THE SAME LEVEL 100000000 TIMES AGAIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Same shit pretty much killed Crash Bandicoot for me even though I was loving it.
>>
Not pointing the proverbial finger at anyone specific in this thread, but...
>there are people on this board right now who beat the 'hard' mode of SMB without using warps that still never beat all of SMB2j because wah it's so unfair
>>
>>7618459
>It takes like an hour
>>
Alright fine, I'll get to it once I'm done touching myself.
>>
>>7618512
World 8 is literally the only semi-difficult part of the entire game
>>
>>7618518
Oh come on, I've beaten the game without warps several times, but let's not pretend that last Hammer Brother before Bowser on 8-3 isn't bullshit. Nothing "semi" about the difficulty there.
>>
File: smb2.jpg (252 KB, 640x720)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>7618459
>he isn't a super player
>>
>>7618516
>Game Over on 2-3
I kneel
>>
>>7618657
>he tried
Honorary member of the based department
>>
1cc warpless should be standard. Go deathless/hitless if you want to take it further. It's one of the more practical games for that type of thing aside from Contra.
>>
>>7618459
I definitely backed up my official and legally owned copy and will probably play it eventually.
>This is literally a game for children.
Oh ok, why should I play it then? I am not a child.
>>
>>7618459
I've gone through all the NES Super Mario games with no warps.

Anyone saying they're tedious or overly hard is obviously entitled to that opinion but I found all of them engaging and I honestly couldn't tell you if I liked 2 or 3 better.
>>
>>7618886
It's a piece of history. It's like not having seen the original Star Wars.
>>
>>7618909
But its for children, I missed the boat...
>>
>>7618907
> and I honestly couldn't tell you if I liked 2 or 3 better.
Obvious retard. Though they are very different admittedly
>>
>>7618913
Adults like things made for children all the time dumbass.
>>
>>7618913
>But its for children
Nope.
>>
>>7618503
Based Benefit
>>
File: Untitledd.jpg (175 KB, 1366x768)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>7618518
>semi-difficult
Anon you need to go back to /v/
>>7618459
Warp pipes for life.
>>
>>7619427
The primary target demographic were children. At least be honest to yourself and own it, doing these mental gymnastics makes people like you look even more demented and pitiful.
>>
>>7619449
There's nothing to fucking own. The Famicom was marketed to adults and kids and had a sizable install base of both. You can look up news reports from around the times the game was launched in Japan and North America, respectively, talking about "Mario Mania" and the new "Nintendo craze" that was sweeping the nation and you will always find photos and videos of adults playing the game accompanying them. And to top all of that off, Mario's creator himself has said on more than one occasion that he doesn't see Nintendo's games--including Mario for obvious reasons--as being "just for kids".

So no, I'm not "owning" up to anything. What you yourself should be honest about is your antiquated idea that cartoony and innocent = meant just for kids.
>>
>>7619471
Anon Nintendo was a toy company
>>
>>7618459
Even back in the day I never found it that fun.
>>
>>7618459
>>"I don't have to prove anything to a faggot like you"
>Fair enough.
kekked, relatively based
>>
>>7618572
this is the true measure of a man
what a vicious game that is
>>
>>7619896
Can't even fucking imagine what it is like since I can't beat the 8th world still.
>>
>>7618502
Because that's what zoomers do. Then they come here to complain about the games they played despite hating them every second.
>>
>imagine browsing retro gaming on 4chan and not having played through SMB once

It would be like some film nerd saying they haven't watched Citizen Kane
>>
>>7619969
no one has watched citizen kane and its not worth watching lol
>>
>>7619969
citizen kane fucking blows you absolute moron. if you list it in your favorite films and aren't a director and can't name each type of shot it pioneered.... you, sir, are a fucking fraud. npc.
>>
damn im on a tear today already on 7-1

>>7619917
its just a really mean game
first level, the first "powerup" is a mushroom that if you touch, you die. sets the tone the tone being "fuck you". invisible blocks, fucking wind
ive heard it described nowadays as "romhack-y", and i think it fits.

it also has some really cool stuff, like new bounce off enemy mechanics, separate physics for luigi, and a cool way to get extra lives **line up coins ones digit with timer ones digit**
if you can make it to world 8 you should be able to get a couple worlds in
try it. just remember UP+A+start or whatever it was
>>
>>7619979
>>7619987
I'm not a film nerd and don't give a fuck about Citizen Kane, the analogy still stands because it's an old as fuck movie that is still highly regarded as ground breaking and always comes up in the greatest of all time lists
>>
>>7620027
no and no and no lol, make analogies about things you understand next time, as it stands, super mario brothers is far superior to citizen kane, but neither are really worth experiencing in 2021
>>
Every time I replay I remember how shit the castle maze mechanic is
>>
>>7619969
Difference is Citizen Kane fucking sucked while Super Mario Bros still holds up today.
>>
I have not gone back for a full playthrough since 1989. I have no desire to do so again. In recent years I did give Mario 2 and 3 another run and enjoyed them, but wont do it for 1 or God forbid "the lost levels".
>>
>>7620087
While I have a similar feeling with Lost Levels you can't sleep on Super Mario Bros. It's still fun today.
>>
>>7618459
>It takes like an hour at most
More like 3-4 on a first try
>>7619475
They also made hanafuda cards, the japanese equivalent of poker cards
>>
>>7620045
>really worth experiencing in 2021
SMB is definitely worth experiencing nowadays if you actually enjoy /vr/
even if you hate platformers and suck shit, the game is notable for coming out in 1985
most games then were single-screen action games at arcades. then along comes some plumber faggot with 32 unique levels and actually satisfying movement mechanics to the point where its momentum mechanics are still a standard today in platformers. and on a home console no less, as a pack-in title
comparing it to its contemporaries, its an absolute masterwork, and even to a certain extent comparing it with nu-/vr/ indieshitters trying to rip itoff

you sound like some /v/irgin thats butthurt that he gets walled at world 3
doesnt matter if you suck. the game is important
>>
>>7620102
>all these words for an ancient game that everybody has played
lol, it's still not worth playing, i've beaten it once and i'll never do it again, i do hate platformers though, trash genre
i'd contend that if you actually enjoy /vr/ you should be playing things like neo drift out, since i like racing games, not platformers
do you get how this works now? just play whatever you fucking want lol
>>
>>7618459
NES feels like Atari shit for me. Also I've never liked any Mario game ever made. I hate playing games that feel like I'm going trough some obstacle race.
>>
>>7620107
im not talking about replaying it you mong
he said "worth experiencing"
ie, should you play it if you never have
and you should because its a well designed and influential game
>>
>>7619987
citizen kane is plenty enjoyable for a casual viewer. maybe youre just a brainlet
>>
File: 2i44jm7gt3q61.jpg (20 KB, 370x386)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>7620045
>neither are worth experiencing in 2021

Whoops I didn't realize you were trolling. Good job.
>>
>>7620114
>NES feels like Atari shit for me
i see this more with younger /vr/-inclined kids nowadays
makes sense. 8-bit and no vertical scrolling definitely gives it a distinct feel.

what do you think of punchout? i feel like thats a game where even more modern gamers can appreciate how nuanced it is
makes me wish the boxing vidya genre took off instead of the sidescrolling platformer genre
>>
>>7618459
>This is literally a game for children.

You answered your own question.
>>
>>7618459
its like youre asking why i havent watched season one of the teletubbies, it only takes a few hours and its easy, but why the fuck would i spend any time watching something made for children?
>>
I don't have to prove anything to a faggot like you
>>
>>7620184
>>7620192
not equivalent at all. SMB is for all players, it may be accessible to kids, but not limited to that demographic by any means.
of course I've beaten it without warps. world 8 gets intense, but it's worthwhile.
>>
>>7620121
>>7620154
its shit and boring, though, this applies to both kane and mario, it's really not worth your time unless you're interested in the history
>>
>>7620107
>i do hate platformers though
You need to go back to /v/
>>
>>7620242
Nah, you do, pathetic confrontational bitches that can't handle people with different opinions than the cookie cutter mainstream one fit in perfectly there.
>>
>>7620192
because teletubbies doesnt have anything to offer outside babble-talk and midgets in weird looking costumes

smb has plenty to offer no matter skill level. thats part of what makes it a well designed game. you can go slowly, find tons of secret extra lives, skip half the level with a pipe and find more shrooms, skip half the fucking game with a warp pipe etc
or you can run through it and try to 1cc it without any of that shit, with everything in between. the game lets you set your own difficulty and adjust it on the fly, without pushing you in any one direction other than right
its a shame this idea was lost on the way to modern game design

>>7620226
>not worth your time unless you're interested in the history
which id hope most /vr/ fags ARE, especially if they were too young to experience it when it was around
idgaf if anyone beats it
world 8 is no joke saying this as i just game overed on 8-2
the point is that there are a lot of people now that have never played it, which is a bummer as its a solid game well worth at least trying
>>
>>7620249
Platformers are GOOD
YOU are BAD

Game over, zoom zoom......
>>
>>7620269
yes indeed. it was good back in the day, and it's still good now. smb1 is a classic that set the standard for platforming. in fact, modern games have declined from a design standpoint, as you said.
if you're not into platformers, fine, but respect where it's due.
>>
File: 1613526010928.jpg (8 KB, 310x163)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>7620192
>its like youre asking why i havent watched season one of the teletubbies
>>
>>7620302
Take a hike zoomboy.
>>
If SMB is so shit, name 3 platformers released on or before September 13, 1985 that are better.
>>
>>7620279
sorry, too busy playing racing games and having sex with attractive women to care
>>7620310
platformers are shit
>>
All these fags saying SMB is a baby game probably got filtered hard by it and this is just their copium.
>>
>>7620310
Please do not imply people are considering its release date when we claim SMB is a good game.

When we say SMB is good we do not mean "good for the time when it was released".
>>
>>7620310
Good platformers existed before SMB like Pitfall but I don't see why that even matters.
>>
>>7620336
Well that was what the game was designed to be. Its OPs fault for trying to make SMB some sort of rite of passage to ever consider yourself a real retro gaymer. People on 4chan dont like being told what to do.
>>
>>7620337
i at least partially consider that desu
its a 36yo game: thats twice the age required to post ITT so ~24 years older than most of /v/
thats VERY fucking impressive considering how it stands up now, which definitely increases my admiration for it

>>7620349
i loved pitfall, and montezumas revenge and mountain king and the like, but theres no denying that smbs momentum and feel set it far ahead of those games
i think that was probably his point
>>
>>7620021
>try it. just remember UP+A+start or whatever it was
Is that infinite lives?
>>
>>7620384
no its continue code iirc **might be left+A+start idk i usually just go for 1cc, die, then shut it off nowadays**
i actually dont know if it works on the disk system version as i only played lost levels on the all-stars cart, which has continues built-in
>>
>>7620383
>i at least partially consider that desu
>its a 36yo game: thats twice the age required to post ITT so ~24 years older than most of /v/
>thats VERY fucking impressive considering how it stands up now, which definitely increases my admiration for it
Then specify that when you talk about how good it is. The default isn't putting on kid gloves for old games for the time they were in, the default is how does it compare to everything as it should be .
>>
>>7620383
>but theres no denying that smbs momentum and feel set it far ahead of those games
SMB is more fast paced but so was Sonic to Mario. I still find Pitfall, SMB and Sonic 2 all enjoyable to this day.
>>
>>7620198
Fair enough.
>>
>>7620404
>Then specify that when you talk about how good it is
pretty sure i did
yea >>7620102
>even if you hate platformers and suck shit, the game is notable for coming out in 1985

im not saying its a primary reason
i think it holds up by modern standards for many of its design philosophies, as well as its mechanics.
its age just makes me regard it that much more, as i find that thoroughly impressive from a retrospective PoV
>>
>>7618459
I don't find the game very fun or engaging
>>
>>7620417
same
theyre all really good
>>
>>7620417
also, pitfall was blisteringly fast if you set the difficulty high
>>
Super Mario Bros. is a game for children. Period.
The first seven worlds are very simple. It almost feels like caveman version of 2D platformer at times with how simple it can get. World 8 is infamous because it's the point where they decide it's time to stop taking it easy with their level design.
But it's fun to play. The momentum physics are great, there are lots of secrets to find on replays, there's the hard mode, etc. It still holds up in terms of gameplay and it basically created the modern console video game as we know it.
But anyway, for difficulty that's where Super Mario Bros. 2 comes in. Tired of running through the same levels over and over again? Now the people who have really come to grips with the momentum physics, the people who have played through the game over and over again, these people would be given a game that could truly challenge them. Super Mario Bros. 2 was not a game for children. It was a game for video game experts.
>>
>>7620451
Do you know where you are? Majority of old games were designed for and marketed to children. Why are you here if this is such an issue? Maybe you should go be an adult and refinance your mortgage or something i dunno.
>>
>>7620395
Yeah I play on SNES as well so if it doesn't save your LEVEL as opposed to world it doesn't matter.
>>
>>7620451
> hard mode
Is this a new forced meme?
>>
>>7620451
You keep repeating the word momentum. did you happen to discover that word today?
>>
>>7620469
yea continues always put you back in x-1 of the world youre in, so same as the SNES port

>>7620480
>/vr/ is one person
lmfao autist. i count at least 3 separate anons whove said it ITT, self included
"momentum" comes up A LOT with smb because its THE game that set the precedent for it in sidescrollers

>>7620475
theres a second loop m8
you have to 1cc it iirc
idk i never bothered, it just throws more shit at you incessantly
>>
>>7620475
>>7620513
IIRC the Goombas become Buzzy Beetles (which can be good or bad) and the stages which have "harder versions" as re-used later stages have those stages both times. And maybe some other stuff.
>>
>>7620525
the enemies and elevators are all a lot faster too
and the platforms all tiny
normally if i beat it im done with mario for a sec anyways, so i doubt i ever went past like world 3
>>
>>7620468
>Majority of old games were designed for and marketed to children. Why are you here if this is such an issue?
Quote where I said this was an issue.
>>
>>7620337
I also think SMB is still a good game. I was just using that date to show that at that time it was way ahead of any other platformer
>>
>>7620513
>theres a second loop m8
>you have to 1cc it iirc
You just have to beat the game.
>>
>>7620587
yea figured i was wrong
like i said, my usual outing with smb consists of trying to get as far as i can on 1cc usually dying on 8-2 or 3 then doing something else
i remember when my friend showed me it when we were little tho and it was a fucking heart attack since everything is like 2x as fast
>>
>>7618459
You don't have to be gay, OP. Being normal is always a choice.
>>
>>7620531
>i doubt i ever went past like world 3
There honestly really wasn't much new to experience on later levels. Hammer bros from 3-1 become more common, spiney fuckers from lakitu more common, and castles had more/faster fire traps. You already saw what the game had to offer, the later levels are just more of it to the point where it becomes tedious and the level designers are just fucking with you at that point.
>>
>>7620587
If you get a flower power 1cc'ing SMB isn't difficult at all.
>>
>>7618907
Not to insult 2, or to suck 3s dick, but come on man.
>>
>>7619917
Dude, when you beat it and get the engrish " 9 world " screen you will know it was worth it
>>
>>7618459
I don't play games that only have an hour of gameplay.
>>
>>7623325
You will never be a real gamer.
>>
>>7618513
Never did hard mode of SMB. once I finish the game, it's enough.
>>
>>7618459
It’s boring and it sucks. Ultimate normalfag experience. Fuck you.
>>
File: SQUAWK.jpg (19 KB, 492x314)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7619969
>Citizen: a legally recognized RESIDENT of a country
>Kane: a greedy media mogul who some might even regard as EVIL
But anon, I've already played the Citizen Kane of videogames.
>>
>>7623541
Wrong. Hard mode is SMB's second quest
>>
I have no interest in Nintendo games anymore, nor do I have any interest in platformers. I am 32 now, but even as a child these kinds of games made me bored.
>>
>>7620192
I don't blame you, to be honest. It wouldn't really hit its stride until season 2. Though season 1 does have some classic moments like the episode where they all roll down the hill, the classic introduction of the "Lion and the Bear", and the first time Dipsy was forced to wear a skirt.
>>
>>7623830
as I said, not everyone is into the platformer genre.
>>
>>7623836
> the first time Dipsy was forced to wear a skirt.
I'm hard
>>
>>7623838
I don't see how you could call yourself a gamer and not like platformers.
>>
>>7623865
I don't either, but I get that ppl have preferences.
>>
>>7622631
yea 3 is my favorite NES mario by a pretty wide margin too
>>
>>7623872
Yeah and I can tell one of your preferences is men.
>>
>>7618459
This is the only game remotely like a platformer that my dad likes besides Sonic 2 and Toy Story for Genesis. He actually bought it on Virtual Console on his own Wii and would play it every so often.
>>
>>7623934
Based dad.
>>
>>7623925
not so, and I've beaten all NES Marios, including lost levels.
>>
>>7623973
>I don't like men
>But I sucked off all the boys in my junior year
>>
>>7623981
last I checked, faggots don't win at vidya, I do.
>>
>>7623985
>I do
>>
>>7624003
I'm not associated with the dilation department either. classic pic, though.
>>
>>7618459

Got a question about SNES ALL-stars. When you press save and continue in SMB, say, on 3-2 with 5 lives and then you lose 4 lives. Can you just reset and then load the save where you still have 5 lives?
>>
It’s too hard.
>>
>>7624539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqzJMWrfg9I&t=0s
>>
>>7624539
lol
>>
>>7618459
I literally beat this game when i was 5. My brother and sister had a competition pn who could get the farthest and i just fucking whooped ass. Never played that good since. Pissed off my older brother though, kek.
>>
Because I’m too bad to beat it in one go but I also don’t want to use warp zones because I feel like im not actually beating it. It probably doesn’t help that I used this as a drinking game too so I always played it half drunk
>>
File: 1612744728132.gif (3.31 MB, 242x414)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB GIF
Well a number of reasons, there are better games out there, better games of the 2D platforming genre no less; the game is ugly, I don't like mario as a character, I'm not invested in him or peach and I don't particularly want to see them well off so I don't mind if they're trapped in a conflict unresolved; I don't like emulating, and I don't like auto scrollers which are in every single mario game I've ever played so I assume they're in the first one. Is that enough?
>>
>>7626952
>I don't like mario as a character, I'm not invested in him or peach and I don't particularly want to see them well off so I don't mind if they're trapped in a conflict unresolved
You will never be a woman
>>
>>7627014
Idk what that means, I was born a male and will remain that way until I die yes. What does that have to do with me not liking the characters and as such not caring if something bad happens to them? I'm not compelled to beat the game to save them because I don't give a shit about them. The game itself isn't even giving me a reason to beat it.
>>
>>7627036
This borders on parody.
>>
If you haven't beaten your wife yet, why? It takes like an hour at most and overpowering her is easy. What's your excuse?
>"i-it's a bad thing to do!"
Based retard.
>>
File: milkgirl.jpg (124 KB, 1280x1463)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>7627196
This, but unironically. If more men would rape their wives their would be less toxic feminism in the world.
>>
File: Dancing Pikachu.gif (449 KB, 220x168)
449 KB
449 KB GIF
>>7627206
>>
>>7627206
How would more domestic abuse result in LESS feminism
>>
>>7618459

HEY!

What's the maximum number you get on SMW save? Like after beating all the levels and shit
>>
File: EfQLaPWUYAAM9Q5.jpg (155 KB, 1125x800)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>7627669
>What's the maximum number you get on SMW save? Like after beating all the levels and shit
The number is literally on the box art for the game.
>>
>>7627679
Super Mario World got another print run in 1998?? God damn.
>>
>>7627679
I'm assuming it doesn't count the final boss level like in SM64?
>>
>>7627574
Because some women need to be reminded that they'll never be as strong and as capable as men. They can be competent at anything a man can do, but when all is said and done they are still the weaker sex and will always be.
>>
>>7628425
More domestic abuse would just result in a proportional backlash from feminism and add members to its ranks since they would have a pretty clear thing to point to to rally behind hating
With more feminists they would gain more power
Right now you are basically just saying you hope the feminists take over the world
This is like saying to get rid of game critics they should make more shitty games
>>
>>7627679
I wish it had 96 levels
>>
>>7628425
Maybe, but there's lots of men going around making fools of themselves thinking they're automatically smarter and more competent to women just because they have a penis. On the whole yes in today's society a man will be more capable than a woman in the same position, but you know I've come to believe a little feminism isn't so bad every now and then if it gets retard guys to fuck off.

It's like taller people are typically better at basketball. That doesn't mean every taller person is better than every shorter person.
>>
>>7620027
>Citizen Kane, the analogy still stands because it's an old as fuck movie that is still highly regarded as ground breaking and always comes up in the greatest of all time lists
You don't recognize an attempt to rewrite history when you see it, do you? Look up old reviews of Citizen Kane when it came out. People shit on it for being a cheap and underhanded attack on a publisher the producer hated. Wells hated Hearst because Hearst hated FDR and Wells was a strong FDR supporter. Everyone at the time it came out knew what it was, and it flopped with audiences who didn't care to see 2 hours of a smear attack. It wasn't until the 50's and 60's you started seeing academics claiming it was an amazing film and one of the best of all time. And everyone just repeats what they say, without watching for themselves or knowing any of the context.

Sage for not videogames.
>>
>>7618459
When the castles start making you "find the correct random path" I nope right the fuck out. Game is based besides that development flaw.
>>
>>7628638
As somebody who watched it obviously long after the release the story and the central message or insight still stands and is totally solid. Can't compare to other movies of that era cause haven't seen any but it's a good film.
>>
File: hammerbrosworld8-3.jpg (138 KB, 407x310)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>7618459
>What's your excuse?
>>
Beat SMB, I'm never fucking touching SMB2 again though. Doki Doki Panic was unironically the better game and a better sequel to pathetically regurgitated assets in intentionally annoying arrangements. Japan got fucking robbed in that exchange and I'm surprised anyone stuck around to even see what SMB3 would contain after it.
>>
>>7628638
>You don't recognize an attempt to rewrite history when you see it, do you? Look up old reviews of Citizen Kane when it came out.
You're just being pointlessly pedantic here, you know exactly what they mean
>>
>>7618459
i warp to the last world and it's impossible. you're a retard if you think warping is somehow frowned upon.

it's probably way easier to beat when you don't warp and build up items. warping is the hard mode.
>>
>>7629920
oh this is smb, not smb3

carry on.
>>
>>7628638
Sounds like people you're referring to (and yourself) don't acknowledge the validity of media as criticism. It's in every way legitimate to do so, and large swathes of other famous, important works are only famous and important because of this trait.
>>
Everyone, imagine making it to this section of 8-3 >>7629101 and not being Fire Mario, even though there are two powerup blocks on the way there. I know I can't.
>>
>>7630205
On that level items can only be on platforms where 2 hammer bros are.So good fucking luck getting them
>>
>>7620302
I just noticed I completely misinterpreted your post, I posted this >>7620307 when I should have been responding to the guy you were complaining about.
>>
>>7618913
Holy shit I hate you so fucking much. Only maturr games for mature gamers am I right?
>>
>>7619979
>>7619987
>>7620045
>>7620083
Citizen Kane is a timeless film and you're all uncultured swine.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.