[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Holy shit this is good with the Arkanoid controller
Really sucks more games didn't support it, it feels really nice to play with, and analog control on the NES is really cool
>>
>>7286642
The game is absoloute shit no matter what controller you use. But we get it. Youtube told you to consoom and you obeyed.
>>
>>7286684
??????
What's wrong with it? Youtube what? I literally just loaded it to my flash cart cause I saw it was compatible with my arkanoid controller and I've been having a blast.
>>
>>7286691
you're not supposed to have fun playing video games in /vr/. now kys yourself
>>
>>7286691
>What's wrong with it?
It's shit. Have you never watched a youtube of the arcade game? You should comment on the youtube you watched and ask him to do a review of that so you can experience it.
>>
>>7286684
>>7288007
holy shit is everyone on /vr/ this fucking retarded
>>
>>7286642
That's cool. Didn't even know there was a Famicom port of this game
>>
>>7288012
>holy shit i'm fucking retarded and projecting
Yup. It's a zoomie thing. Hopefully you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>7288007
I didn't watch it on youtube I physically played it on my own console
>>
>>7288750
eat shit nigger.
>>
>>7286684
Kill yourself faggot, anon had fun with a game and wanted to let us know. I had no idea you could play this with the Arkanoid controller and that’s pretty interesting.
>>
>>7286642
Never played Chase HQ but If you like it that much I have seen the arcade cabs of that game go fairly cheap. Just a thought.
>>
>>7290646
Yeah only 3 grand https://www.vintagearcade.net/shop/arcade-games/chase-hq/
What a steal I guess
>>
>>7286642
>Holy shit this is good with the X controller
>Really sucks more games didn't support it
Sums up my feelings about console mice. Any SNES game that supports the mouse is that much more enjoyable due to it, and there's more than a few games you wish had mouse support, like SimCity or the Koei strategy/simulation games.
>>
File: 1602501416200.png (654 KB, 640x750)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>7290650
>Yeah only 3 grand
Wow. That dealer site totally convinced me that it runs for 3k and not the few hundred bucks I've seen it fetch multiple times over the years but what the fuck do I know. I just collect and play arcade games as my main hobby.
>>
>>7290325
You didn't watch a youtube on reading comprehension and you played the arcade game on your own console?
>>
File: circlejerkcry.jpg (24 KB, 550x413)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>7290516
>circle jerking a blogger
yikes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.