[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_5774.png (165 KB, 250x349)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>
Mega Man/Disney games-esque vintage NES-era Capcom sidescroller. More difficult than you would expect. Shapeshifting abilities based on drugging animals with gum and climbing into their bodies.
>>
It's a video game. Play it and find out
>>
Damn spacekat sweatin
>>
>>5655139
Great platformer.
>>
>>5655139
Still the best gum-throwing simulator out there.
>>
>>5655139
If you've got a CRT and real hardware you're in for a delight.
>>
With some cheap deaths and more than 2 frames of lag, you're going to want to use savestates and runahead on this one. Grab your favorite controller and throw on an upscaling filter if that's your thing. Most importantly, have fun!
>>
I made it to Topsy Turvey when I was 4 but got no further. Checking Youtube, that is about 3/4 the way through.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.