[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 51JWB70A5AL._SX342_.jpg (20 KB, 342x341)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Was it a good game? I liked it despite horrible load time, simple level design and kind of boring and basic RPG elements.
The skill system was kind of cool, when you level up you unlock new button combos and learn sweet special moves.
A remake would have great potential.
>>
File: 52767-Shaolin_(E)-2.jpg (42 KB, 640x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Oh yeah, and BAD camera angles!
>>
>>5202526
>>5202527

Didn't this have an 8 player brawl mode where you'd all be different coloured Tree/dummies but with different fighting styles?
>>
I really liked that in one of the paths you can just marry the 3 hot daughters of what's practically satan by beaten them in a fight
>>
>>5202526
>Was it a good game?
>I liked it

Sort of sounds like you have your answer
>>
I love it, sucks that the only english release was 50hz though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.