[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Best robot master?
>>
Best stage music: Shadow Man, Pharaoh Man
Best weapon: Metal Man
Most fun stage: Star Man
Coolest: Ice Man
>>
Flashman
>>
Best ass: Guts Man
>>
File: Quick9.jpg (313 KB, 720x538)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>5202158
The one and only
>>
File: Astroman.png (531 KB, 796x986)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
Astro Man
>>
>>5202158
>Coolest: Ice Man
oh you
>>
File: Alt Airman.jpg (476 KB, 1500x1075)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
Look into the sky
It's a bird, it's a plane
It's Airman, bitch
And I'm bringin' the pain
I got a fan install in my grill, no lie
I'm gonna blow your ass straight off the map
Goodbye!
>>
Shadow Man as drawn and imagined by Ariga
>>
>>5202158
No Man-Here's a picture
>>
>>5202158

Neat story with the Robot Masters. In 1 they were all designed by the team. Kitamura made most of them, and then Inafune and Tomita made the last two. For the sequel, Kitamura wanted to borrow the idea he saw in Toku shows where they get the fans to design enemies via a contest.

Now, they cheated a little in this. The team already chose the "theme" of the bosses beforehand, so they could start before the contest was over. Then they chose designs to fit the theme. But Inafune had to then polish these designs to make them into actual proper designs for 2.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.