[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: taivsapokemidget.png (848 KB, 863x458)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
Leaf's boyfriend beating up a dangerous stalker.
>>
>>51142910
I want to see Tai beat Ash and his pikachu into a bloody pulp too
>>
>>51142923
Pikachu and Ash-Greninja would demolish Warshitmon and castrate Tai and then fuck his ugly sister in front of him before decapitating her too
>>
File: megadigimonbattle.png (582 KB, 654x468)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
A couple of mega level digimon fighting in the real world caused the resulting explosion
>>
File: metaletemon17.png (603 KB, 657x463)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>51142934
The pokemidgets are getting uppity.
>>
>>51142910
>the eceleb dickeater is back again
Jesus christ no one cares, at least post a different frame so we know youre actually trying.
>>
>>51142987
Common thing in Pokemon world
>>
File: Punch.png (820 KB, 862x455)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>51143063
4U
>>51143091
Pikachu's strongest attack it's z-move is weaker than wizarmon's thunder cloud. Because the average volts a thunder cloud produces is 1 billions meanwhile pikachu can only generate 10 million. And wizarmon's a mere adult, A strong one but an Adult none the less.
>>
File: 59c.png (277 KB, 1078x833)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>51142934
>Ash-Greneinja
HOLY FUCKING KEK
>>
>>51143132
One bad episode doesn't erase it's sheer badassery and power
>>
File: blacktailmon-uver.jpg (80 KB, 850x850)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>51143284
Since you seem to not know a lot about digimon let me give you a lesson. Blacktailmon here is a delivery cat in other words, it actually has a job compared to your brainless monsters that can only repeat their name. Now to give you an idea on how much smarter digimon are in comparison to pokemon, Every digimon is capable of replicating human speech. Meaning they are far above the concept of being mere animals. In fact blacktailmon here is smart enough to understand that the term "niggatomon" is an insult and she'd probably claw your eyes out for even suggesting as such. Assuming she doesn't decide to have a nice friendly conversation with you.
>>
>>51143323
>wordswordswords
>>
>>51143329
Oh the irony
>>
>>51142923
I don't know about a Mon fight but Ash is way too fast, tough and strong for Tai to take him in a fistfight
>>
>>51143132
Fucking Pathetic Jobber frog
>>
>digifags are unironically proud of being a horrendously powercrept franchise
Lol
>>
>>51142910
Shouldn't you be playing Digimon Survive?
>>
>>51142923
Yugi will do that
>>
>>51142923
Based. Fuck Ash and his soulless NWO Pokemon Company
>>
>>51142934
Mental illness as expected by obsessed Pokefan. I love Pokemon but I’d like to beat up Ash too
>>
only digimon adventure and 02 are worth watching
only digimon world (the original) is worth playing

change my mind
>>
>>51145014
02 is trash
tamers is based
otherwise anon has good taste
>>
Always with the fighting and franchise-warring. On and on and on. Why not a positive discussion like what Pokémon different Digimon would have as pets or something, eh?

Agumon's a fire-breathing dinosaur. Would he keep a Tyrunt or a Charmander?
>>
File: FILE116208.jpg (6 KB, 245x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>51142910
I don't get the reference.
How about you spell it out for me?
>>
>>51144209
Do you really think Pokémon is innocent in this?
>>
>>51142923
I would like this too
>>
>>51145092
It's about a schizophrenic who considers Leaf to be very precious.
>>
>>51145092
OP is a retarded edgelord who doesn’t even know how to actually piss off PL. Ignore it.
>>
>>51142934
Wargreymon was a mercy killing.
Metal Greymon would have been more than enough.
>>
>>51147037
Does he even browse /vp/?
>>
>>51145071
Agumon is generally pretty simple and positive, and would likely accumulate a similar team of underlings.
>>
>>51147626
He does because he mentions shit that annoys him on twatter.
>>
File: kingetemon.jpg (44 KB, 300x400)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>51144157
He can't even cosplay in style.
>>
>>51144980
This.
>>
>>51143102
Pretty much every Electric pokemon was use Thunder cloud. Pikachu use Thunderbolts to deflect actual thunder from Thunder Cloud.

Pikachu feats are on per with Mega level Digimon despite being a small mouse.
>>
>>51142910
Tai, just because Sora dump you for Matt doesn't mean you can attack anybody.
>>
>>51148827
>small mouse
technically it's a big squirrel
>>
>>51142910
Didn't Tai get cucked in his own franchise?
>>
>>51148827
Pikachu's thunderbolt in japanese is 100000 volts, Thus we can instantly assume that it's far inferior to a regular thunder cloud. Pikachu's feats at best rival the average adult digimon like meramon.
>>
>>51148865
Taichi was never interested in Sora, that was a dub creation.
>>
>>51148958
that just a name, not the actual power of the volt. Pikachu's feat rival both ultimate and Mega Level Digimon.
>>
>>51149285
>It's just a name
Nope that's the power of the move otherwise it wouldn't be called 100000 volts. It's further emphasized by the fact that pikachu's z-move is 10000000 volts which is the strongest move it can use and since wizarmon generates a thundercloud which average 1000000000 volts it means wizarmon > Pikachu. Which makes sense because Pikachu's best feats at best rival the power of an adult level digimon. Things like meramon, Further evidence backed up by the fact that perfect level digimon can causually destroy massive rock formations Etemon casually warping space also destroying massive rock formations, The pyramid collapsed on him and he was completely fine for example. In fact perfect level digimon are depicted around that level of power consistently throughout the entire franchise. Like in Frontier where gigasmon absorbs an entire mountain of data. Or in the reboot where Cerburumon destroyed an entire mountain and cannonbeemon caused a massive hole in a mountain as well. It makes Metalgreymon having power comparable to a nuke more believable. Face it digimon are stronger the moment they reach perfect.
>>
File: Hyper beam.jpg (243 KB, 512x1133)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>51149492
>Nope that's the power of the move otherwise it wouldn't be called 100000 volts.

No that's just name and not the actual power of the moves. Pikachu accomplish the same feat as Wizardmon when he fought Sabrina for the first time. At the end your precious Wizardmon is so featless that you have to use headcanon from a bad visual.

There is nothing that shown Meramon vapourating lakes and we seen the lake back to normal at the end of the episode despite no rain. Pikachu also destroyed massive rock formation during AG series. Etemon use Dark Cable to distort digital world which is virtual world made of data and could not control it at the end. Gigasmon absorb the fractal code of the mountain however real mountain are not made of fractal code.

On Pokemon special manga, a Dragonair nuke a city even though its not a legendary or fully evolved pokemon which is far greater than any destructive feat from a mega level Digimon. Tyranitar from Golden boys manga nuked an entire mountain. In the anime Galarian Slowpoke lifted an entire Island.

Unlike you, I use feat that pokemon actually accomplish instead of headcanon you try to push.
>>
>>51149559
>No that's just name and not the actual power of the moves
Headcanon.

>a Dragonair nuke a city
Except for the fact that rocks in pokemon are hilariously light. Onix only weighing about 463kg can attest to this... So nuking a city is as potent as destroying maybe a couple of buildings at best. Nothing compared to any digimon worth its salt.
>>
>>51149610
>Except for the fact that rocks in pokemon are hilariously light

Now this is an actual headcanon.
>>
>>51148848
Technically it's a rabbit.
>>
>>51149615
>Now this is an actual headcanon.
>Onix weighs 463kg
if it weighed as much as actual rocks it'd be far far heavier than that.
>Lunatone only weighs 186kg
despite 1 cubic meter of rock weighing 3tons.
>Golem weighs 300kg
and while it's consistent with being heavier than lunatone due to being bigger. It's also not even close too 3 tons despite being even bigger. This is yet more evidence. That rocks in the pokemon world are incredibly light.
>Gigalith is even worse.
It's actually bigger than golem at 5'7 but for some reason it actually weighs less than it at a pathetic 263kg meanings it's probably made of an even lighter mineral.
>Regirock continues this trend.
With being the same height to gigalith yet in spite of this, It's even lighter than gigalith at only 230kg.
>Crustle joins the club,
Despite it only being a bug that uses a rock for a home. Crustle only weighs 200kg and that's not even taking into account the bug which should at least putting some extra weight. So that piece of rock on it's back weighs even less than that.
>Stonjourner is here to prove a point
By the fact that it's only 2.5m tall and only weighs 520kg which is only slightly over half a ton.
>Coalossal burns it's weight somehow.
It's even bigger than stonjourner at a height of 2.8m yet it weighs only slightly more than golem at 310.5kg.
There you have I have provided numerous different rock pokemon including one that gets it's rock directly from the earth and they are consistently lighter than IRL rocks.
>>
File: Lucemon.png (940 KB, 847x529)
940 KB
940 KB PNG
Here's lucemon exposing the fractal code of the real world. Which if you actually watched frontier you'd know this, Because the whole point of the royal knights going to the real world was to scan the data over there. Watch episode 50 of frontier to see the fractal code and then remember that earlier in frontier Dynasmon blasted the frontier kids all the way to the moon with his attack.
>>
>>51149676
>if it weighed as much as actual rocks it'd be far far heavier than that.

Its already confirm Pokemon doesn't share the same or weight from the Pokedex both in the anime and game.

>>Golem weighs 300kg

Professor Oak already confirmed in the anime that Golem weight over tons.
>>
>>51149791
>Here's lucemon exposing the fractal code of the real world

Nope watch the actual scene, he is uploading his fractal code on the Digital Network and use it to send a message to human. This is why the only thing that were effected was all the Digital device such as TV, mobile and computer
>>
>>51150057
>Its already confirm Pokemon doesn't share the same or weight from the Pokedex both in the anime and game.
Good news gardevoir can't make black holes, Arceus didn't create the universe because in the anime it almost died to a meteor. Since height and weight aren't reliable then pokedex entries are also unreliable and unable to be used. Luckily for digimon the reference book is the primary canon and thus we don't have this problem.
>Professor Oak already confirmed in the anime that Golem weight over tons.
Show me Professor Oak confirming Golem weighs over a ton.
>>51150064
I did watch the scene. Where do you think I pulled that scan from. Lucemon goes into the real world and then fractal code appears all around him. I even posted the episode where I pulled the scan from.
>>
>>51150085
>Good news gardevoir can't make black holes

Already confirmed in the anime, I don't say Gardevoir can make Black Hole because Pokedex says so, I say it can make Black Hole because it already did in the anime.

I never said Pokedex entry are reliable and counts, Instead I rejected them like Digimon profile entry unless they are confirm in other Pokemon media. Everything I ever said was confirmed in anime/manga/game, not because some unreliable Pokedex entry says so.


>Show me Professor Oak confirming Golem weighs over a ton.

Ash vs Gary battle on Jotho because where Gary used a Golem.

>I did watch the scene

No , you just watch one part of the scene and started pushing headcanon as it was clearly shown that fractal code only affected the Digital network and device but not the planet.
>>
File: FILE23620.jpg (14 KB, 184x184)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>51147037
maybe OP should go pet his chickens
>>
>>51150116
>Already confirmed in the anime, I don't say Gardevoir can make Black Hole because Pokedex says so, I say it can make Black Hole because it already did in the anime.
Actually it made a pseudo black hole that didn't even kill an old man.

>I never said Pokedex entry are reliable and counts, Instead I rejected them like Digimon profile entry unless they are confirm in other Pokemon media. Everything I ever said was confirmed in anime/manga/game, not because some unreliable Pokedex entry says so.
You see the digimon reference book is the primary canon from digimon. it's not like the pokedex where it's canonically created in game by a professor. It's what the actual owners of the digimon brand Bandai say these digimon are capable of. In other words it's the primary source of information on digimon.

>Ash vs Gary battle on Jotho because where Gary used a Golem.
And why should I trust what a shut in like oak says? This is the guy who sends out 10 year olds to do his job for him and he didn't even make the pokedex in the anime. And even then it's a dub thing we don't know what he says in the sub.

>No , you just watch one part of the scene and started pushing headcanon as it was clearly shown that fractal code only affected the Digital network and device but not the planet.
Watch the scene when Lucemon breaks out of underground he is SURROUNDED BY FRACTAL CODE it's clear that the human world has fractal code as well. And you know that the royal knights goal was to go to the human world so they could ABSORB THE DATA OF THE HUMAN WORLD. You don't watch digimon stop acting like an authority on it.
>>
>>51150262


>Actually it made a pseudo black hole that didn't even kill an old man.

You can't kill a character with toon force in any anime even with black holes.

>You see the digimon reference book is the primary canon from digimon

Again headcanon, Pokedex entry are written by the game developer who designed those Pokemon. The fact that Digimon profile entry aren't acknowledged and mentioned in any Digimon media means they are non-canon. Its like taking propaganda or sales speech.

>And why should I trust what a shut in like oak says?

Why should I trust what you say? Specially when you completely bias and hypocritic

>Watch the scene when Lucemon breaks out of underground he is SURROUNDED BY FRACTAL CODE

You mean the portal that he used to enter the human world from Digital world. That doesn't prove human has fractal code because it's universally proven that human are made of atom.
>>
>>51150938
>You can't kill a character with toon force in any anime even with black holes.
Still didn't affect him meaning it's powerless, gerbemon's on the other hand actually destroyed some trees.

>Pokedex entry are written by the game developer who designed those Pokemon
But in pokemon lore the pokedex was made by the professor, The reference book is the actual lore of digimon. Everything is derived from the reference book. Hence primary canon.

>Why should I trust what you say? Specially when you completely bias and hypocritic
That's a laugh coming from you. I already pointed you towards wisemon saying that the digital world was bigger than the human universe. Yet you dismissed it as a "shut in" I'm simply doing the exact same line of reasoning you've been using.

>You mean the portal that he used to enter the human world from Digital world
No you retard, watch the episode before spouting absolute nonsense. Lucemon was using the Gehenna move through the subway all the way up to the surface. Fractal code appears around Lucemon when he reaches the surface and is only stopped when susanoomon pulls him down.
>>
>>51150938
>You can't kill a character with toon force in any anime even with black holes.

So, according to you, not only humans in Pokémon are as strong as Hulk and can clone themselves, they also have a toon force making them able to survive a black hole. What's next?

By trying to defend Pokemon, you make it seems dumber and dumber. Also, you were complaining a few months ago that ZeedMillieniummon couldn't kill Taichi and the other kids, saying it was because he was weak. And while we explained to you that one of the Digivice: referenced abilities was to protect the kids (among other supernatural abilities like making them able to read another language, giving them visions of the past etc), you straight up refuse to accept this referenced ability saying it was another headcannon. So let's say it was toon force also.

>Pokedex entry are written by the game developer who designed those Pokemon.

Pokedex's entries are designed to be something the main characters of the games, so kids, would write. As for the anime, they're written by the professor Westwood V who asked his ancestors forgiveness, after Misty make him confessed putting bullshit inside.

>Specially when you completely bias and hypocritic

Because you're not? In total, you argue with around 10 different persons in the last few months, I would say. Not only you convinced nobody, but we even laughed at you for saying stupid shit, like the Hulk argument, the fact that you didn't know basic physics, being what a black hole is or F = ma, your overuse of the word headcannon, when you use most than any of us combined. I have fun awaiting for your next bullshit, but, trust me, you're really losing your time.
>>
>>51142934
>>51143132
>>51144157
Greninja's line shouldn't exist, he should be an alternate poliwhirl evolution
>>
>>51151192

>Still didn't affect him meaning it's powerless

I guess Millenniummon attack was weak since it couldn't even kill Tai.

>But in pokemon lore the pokedex was made by the professor.

Which makes them more canon.

>The reference book is the actual lore of digimon.

No, they are propaganda/Sales speech outsourced by bunch of Web developer to exaggerated a digimon to sell them.

>That's a laugh coming from you. I already pointed you towards wisemon saying that the digital world was bigger than the human universe

Ya no, Wisemon never said human world to be smaller than Digital world. He only point out how many of digital world human can access though their current technology. You never bothered actually watching the scene and understand the word the characters saying and push headcanon you want to believe.

FYI : When Quatzmon absorbed both human and Digital world, it didn't absorb the universe. It only absorb the planet.

>No you retard, watch the episode before spouting absolute nonsense. Lucemon was using the Gehenna move through the subway all the way up to the surface.

Oh I guess the entire Digital world was underneath the Japanese subway all along, huh? Obviously he open portal to enter the human world from the digital world and those fractal code was from the portal. You are so focused on fractal cobes that you ignored what those fractal code actually did.
>>
>>51145092
Probably the real reference is the Greymon vs. Charizard video, where Tai decks Red in the face and then Wargreymon proceeds to skewer Red and Charizard. It pissed off so many Pokefags that they made Renamon vs. Lucario to give them a win.
>>
>>51151202


>So, according to you, not only humans in Pokémon are as strong as Hulk and can clone themselves, they also have a toon force making them able to survive a black hole.

You precious Screwattack that you keep trying to shove on our throat made Saitama job to Popeye because he has toon force.

>Also, you were complaining a few months ago that ZeedMillieniummon couldn't kill Taichi and the other kids, saying it was because he was wea

No, I was making an argument to somebody who claim Pokemon move to be weak because they doesn't kill Ash.
Its funny how you digimon fans can't handle the same logic they use to defend Digimon

>one of the Digivice: referenced abilities was to protect the kids

Which was a Headcanon.

>Pokedex's entries are designed to be something the main characters of the games,

No , they meant to be something that would be plausible and fit into the world off pokemon. Digimon profile entry are meant to be sale speech to sell V-pets.

>Because you're not?

I am not the one making Pokemon vs Digimon thread on VP. I even stopped staring Pokemon vs Digimon in /digi/.

You on the otherhand made at least two or three pokemon vs digimon thread on VP ever since the new SV trailer came out. Seriously what is about the new trailer that triggered you so bad?

>the fact that you didn't know basic physics, being what a black hole is or F = ma,

Oh ya, your studied "Physics" for and learned that black hole can be put inside a trash can and used like an Vaccum Cleaner! Wow, no wonder you are on VP defending Digimon.
>>
File: hikari.png (669 KB, 820x610)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>51151312
>I guess Millenniummon attack was weak since it couldn't even kill Tai.
Digivice protected him from the attack. Or maybe Tai is GASP as strong as the hulk as well.

>Which makes them more canon.
No it doesn't, It means that whatevers in the pokedex is more sketchy because the professors quite frankly suck especially considering the fact that they send 10 year old kids to complete the pokedex for them. The digimon reference book on the other hand is the primary canon, The anime, Games etc are all secondary canon in digimon.

>Ya no, Wisemon never said human world to be smaller than Digital world.
Except he literally shows you in the episode that the human universe only makes up a small fraction of the digital world. In other words you're talking out of your ass.

>Oh I guess the entire Digital world was underneath the Japanese subway all along, huh? Obviously he open portal to enter the human world from the digital world and those fractal code was from the portal. You are so focused on fractal cobes that you ignored what those fractal code actually did.
Seriously watch the episode, He goes through the portal then ENDS UP AT THE SUBWAY and then he has to make his way to the surface AFTER HE WENT THROUGH THE PORTAL, and it's when he gets to the surface that you see the fractal code. You clearly haven't watched it or if you have you are purposefully being disingenuous to give pokemon a chance at actually fighting a digimon.
>>
>>51151412
>Digivice protected him from the attack. Or

Headcanon

>No it doesn't, It means that whatevers in the pokedex is more sketchy

No Pokedex entry always been plausible which is why many Pokedex entry were confirmed to be true. Marcargo is hotter than Sun surface? There are plasma cutter hotter than the core of the Sun.

It shows how competent and smart the game developer of pokemon are compare to all the chuuni that wrote Digimon profile entry. It also shows why Digimon remain a bottom tier franchise for Bandai.

>Except he literally shows you in the episode that the human universe only makes up a small fraction of the digital world.

He only shows the part of Digital world human can access with their technology, not the size of Digital world compare to human world. Seriously you studied physics and still have no idea how massive the universe is and STILL EXPANDING. No wonder you never got PHD

>you see the fractal code

Only affecting the digital devices, nothing else. Basically Lucemon uploading his fractal code in the Earth Digital World to send message to human.
>>
>>51151505
>No Pokedex entry always been plausible which is why many Pokedex entry were confirmed to be true
Good so you agree with me that rocks in the pokemon world are incredibly light because the pokedex says so,

>He only shows the part of Digital world human can access with their technology, not the size of Digital world compare to human world. Seriously you studied physics and still have no idea how massive the universe is and STILL EXPANDING. No wonder you never got PHD
I don't want to hear anything about how bad my physics are when you didn't even know that F=ma. Also here's something you don't seem to understand. DIGIMON IS FICTION. Thus it can have a bigger universe than our own one and make sense because that's how Fiction works.

>Only affecting the digital devices, nothing else. Basically Lucemon uploading his fractal code in the Earth Digital World to send message to human.
You're a liar. You've not watched the episode. Lucemon did do that but he didn't use fractal code for that. No it's literally when he emerges from the ground AFTER going through the portal and flying from the subway to the surface that fractal code appears around him.
>>
Posting in an epic thread
>>
>>51151599
>Good so you agree with me that rocks in the pokemon world are incredibly light because the pokedex says so,

Not when we have reliable professor debunk them.


>I don't want to hear anything about how bad my physics are when you didn't even know that F=ma

I don't need physics knowledge from somebody who think Black Hole can be put inside a trash can and use like a vacuum cleaner.

>DIGIMON IS FICTION. Thus it can have a bigger universe than our own one and make sense because that's how Fiction works.

Except it was never proven and got debunk where Quatzamon absorbed both human and Digital World.


>Lucemon did do that but he didn't use fractal code for that.

He did use fractal code for that; as soon as fractal code were spread, the only thing that were affected by it was the digital device while everything else remain the same.
>>
File: Raihan punch.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>51151202
>not only humans in Pokémon are as strong as Hulk and can clone themselves

Here is Raihan casually busting a wall. How do you think human on pokemon world survived in a world full of monster like these?

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/195033
>>
File: Dexmon.png (193 KB, 360x550)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>51151665
>Not when we have reliable professor debunk them.
Then the pokedex isn't reliable and thus all of the "lore" in the pokedex can be immediately discarded because of the weight not lining up.

>I don't need physics knowledge from somebody who think Black Hole can be put inside a trash can and use like a vacuum cleaner.
Digimon are data and can manipulate their surroundings as seen when piemon and his flunkies warped the entire digital world into a mountain. Gerbemon being able to put a black hole into it's trash can falls in line with this. And I even called it a pseudo black hole as well.

>Except it was never proven and got debunk where Quatzamon absorbed both human and Digital World.
I've already provided numerous examples from numerous different digimon media that debunks everything you've wrote. You denying it doesn't mean anything. But since I'm feeling generous here's death-x-mon affecting numerous planets with it's technique.

>He did use fractal code for that; as soon as fractal code were spread, the only thing that were affected by it was the digital device while everything else remain the same
No he didn't Lucemon was messing with the digital equipment when he was flying towards the surface WATCH THE EPISODE.
>>
>>51151821
>Then the pokedex isn't reliable

I never said Pokedex is reliable, I said they are plausible.

>Digimon are data and can manipulate their surroundings as seen when piemon and his flunkies warped the entire digital world into a mountain

Which make Digital World more similar to virtual simulation than an actual world like the Matrix or the Underworld from SAO. You can not use rule of a virtual world for human world.

>. Gerbemon being able to put a black hole into it's trash can falls in line with this

That mean its not a Black Hole but a portal.

>I've already provided numerous examples from numerous different digimon media that debunks everything you've wrote

No, you just push headcanon you made-up without even understanding the context or dialogue of the scene. This is how you saw everything --

(Sendou : There is a higher dimension preside over human and Digital World
Your vision : Digital World is the higher dimension preside over Human World )

All of you example were like this, the character mean one thing and you only hear the another thing you want to believe.


>here's death-x-mon affecting numerous planets with it's technique.

The only thing Death-X-mon was fusing with the Planet a.k.a Digital World. Read the manga.


>Lucemon was messing with the digital equipment when he was flying towards the surface

Digital equipment were the only thing that were affected by his fractal codes.
>>
File: petermon.jpg (159 KB, 894x894)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>51151939
Everything you've written here is dumb you have no idea what you are talking about and are continuously headcanoning, Everyone and I mean everyone thinks your retarded and the entertainment I've had from milking you has slowly turned into frustration. Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. Face it digimon are stronger and the strongest pokemon almost died to a meteor.
>>
>>51151411
I never made any thread here in my life and I never said that Gerbemon created a black hole. The reference book say his trash can act as a black hole, not that it is one, the same way that Gardevoir cannot create a black hole
This is what a black hole with a radius of 1cm is supposed to do to the Earth if place at the same distance as the moon.
https://youtu.be/ojy_CyR_AxY?t=452
Now, you have your Gardevoir creating, on earth, a human-sized portal, who, like I explained to you, doesn't share a single property with a black hole.

> I was making an argument to somebody who claim Pokemon move to be weak because they doesn't kill Ash.

And yet, we gave you a logical reason, to explain why Taichi survived, the Digivice: having already several supernatural abilities, while on the other hand, Ash survive a full-front attack. Also, Marowak was killed by a single Team Rocket member with a stick.

>No , they meant to be something that would be plausible and fit into the world off pokemon.

Again, if Gardevoir was able to create a litteral black hole, there would have been no Pokemon's world
Magcargo is twice as hot as the sun. Do you know about heat transfer? Basically, you could never be able to approched it. It's enough to melt diamond and tungsten with a large margin, but for whatever reason, humans, grass etc are fine? Pokeball too? Then how do you create a Pokeball? With his temperature and his size, Magcargo, according to the Stefan-Boltzmann law (P = eσAT^4) has a power around 10^9 GigaWatts, which should be enough to produce energy for around 700000 households. That's way to much energy to produce for only one Pokeball. Even more, when you know that Pokeballs are made of apricorn. With its temperature you wouldn't be able to be survive being at 100 m from them. And everything below 50m would just burn. Also, due to his temperature, Magcargo should be bright light, nor red. Or, the entry is bullshit.
Alakazam has an IQ of 5000. How do you estimate that?
>>
>>51152020
Not that anon, you didn't make him look retarded, you proved yourself to be retarded. The strongest pokemon was never shown getting hurt by a single meteor.
>>
>>51152316
Then what did arceus almost die by in his movie?
>>
You think Digimon get those big dumb power jumps because its like going from a megabyte to a gigabyte when they evolve?
>>
>>51152363
That does seem to case. One of the Royal Knights, Examon, specifically couldn't be comprehended by humans until we had state of the art tech to do so. He's apparently an exabyte of data, or 1,000,000 TB. He's basically the strongest solo knight minus Jesmon GX, and also needs a constant data supply or he's fucked.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.