[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>proof
Nuzlockers will never stream battle facilities because the sets and teams are randomized, meaning you need to build a well balanced team and not just one that counters the opponent, with perfect foreknowledge.

I've watched some of these nuzlockers, and all it boils down to, is rng manipulated the proper counter to a gym leader and sweeping. Then just throw in random calculations on showdown to pretend like you were doing differential calculus when all you were doing is sending out sableye against brawley or lombre/wingull against roxxanne.

If any of these clickbaiters wanna prove me wrong they can, but so far the only one has been tama and she had to rng manipulate which throws her run in the garbage. Even so atleast she took the challenge, bronze star.
>>
>>50791638
nuzlockes are boring.
>>
>>50791638
the absolute arrogance of that fag who calls himself "the best nuzlocker in the world" as if that's an actual skill and anyone who knows the slightest amount about pokemon mechanics couldn't do the same. God I want to punch him in his stupid smug face. Was even funnier he spent like 200 attempts to beat one of the challenges that Wolfy or some other competitive smogon douche beat in less than half the attempts.
>>
>>50791673
Tell me your favorite region is Johturd without telling me your favorite region is Johturd
>>
Pro nuzlocker here. AMA.
>>
I do agree that most nuzlockers are stupid but your "proof" doesn't really say much
>huh why dont nuzlocker stream the random optional side part of the game where it tosses out the rules of their self imposed rule set????
>>
>>50791673
Wolfey is shit too, and has never stepped foot with a non genned team into the battle pike.
>>
>>50791638
Also typical clauses

>no genning or rng manipping pokenon
>no hacks, cheats, pomegs, box manips
>no pseudos, no legendaries
>all aquired in emerald

Your move nuzlockers
>>
File: file.png (236 KB, 594x748)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>50791684
Tell me you're a troon without telling me you're a troon.
>>
>>50791673
Bro calling himself the best nuzlocker in the world is such an obvious shitpost, how are you this autistic. Sorry he made fun of your sacred cow.
>>
>some random guy comes up with a self-imposed Pokemon challenge
>people like it and try it themselves
>cry uncontrollably because people enjoy things you don't
>>
>>50791684
>>50791759
You're both faggots.
>>
>>50791638
Anybody who is older than 14 and plays pokemon is retarded cringe and gay, what about it?
>>
>>50791638
How the fuck you gonna do a battle tower with 1 pokemon from each route. And faints meaning a pokemon dies. Non tained ev/iv no egg moves no breeding no natures.
Only thing you have is TMs Some items and luck.
>>
>>50793320
They won't even do it without nuzlocke rules

They only ever play against trainers tgey have full moveset data in advance.

"I don't play randomizers because i can't look up things in advance" ~pchal
>>
>>50793331
fair enough.
I've played a randomiser nuzlocke once or twice and just instantly got fucked because of rng so i understand their annoyance.
>>
>>50793331
Randomizers are kinda a one and done thing, due to it's nature all Pokémon just have their level up move pools so it can make fights very underwhelming at times. The novelty of having a legendary pop up wears off fast too.
>>
>nigger still seething over some "pro nuzlocker" calling his tranny region shit
lmfao
>>
File: jan.png (478 KB, 608x480)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>AYO HOL UP
*looks up guide*
>SO YOU TELLIN ME
*restarts game due to bad encounters*
>LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*refuses to do randomizers*
>YOU TELLIN ME
*hacks in rare candies*
>I BE LIKE
*solicits nudes from a 16 year old girl on discord and tells her she can't go to the police about it because he's german and the age of consent there is 14*
>SOME FINNA
*changes IV's in pkhex*
>MUHFUGGEN
*claims whitney didn't have a miltank in gen 2*
>PROFESSIONAL NUZLOCKER N SHIET?
>>
>>50795877
Please tell me the nudes thing is true. I want this guy destroyed so bad. Throw him to the twitter trannies who care about that shit.
>>
>>50795931
I don't know. I just copied that pasta from a post from a week ago.
>>
>>50795931
>I want this guy destroyed so bad.
You need to take a break from the computer anon. I don't even know who that guy is. Get your priorities straight.
>>
File: pro nuzlocker.png (31 KB, 601x211)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>50791759
I love how he tells people to be better yet he's perfectly fine with telling gen 2 fans to get a toothpick shoved up their urethra
>>
>>50791638
retards who make contents for retards

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.