[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: file.png (20 KB, 770x608)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
LAST TIME
>We beat Anna
>We beat Arceus
>We captured Arceus, completing the national dex

I'm free. The game is over. This is the end of my LP of Reborn. The game is over, but not the discussion. What did you all think?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/DwyoqOe5YgA
https://strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWPK3qZ4/
Who were your favourite and least favourite characters?

The Final LP counter:
https://pastebin.com/2e3q1eza
White out counter: 102
Absol count: 6
on-screen confirmed deaths: 47-3=44(+4-4=0 VOIDed)
on-screen suicides: 3-1=2 yes, one of the people who killed themselves got better.

What the hell is this?
>This is pokemon Reborn, a pokemon fangame made with RPGMaker and pokemon essentials
>It's based on an old RP forum, and deals with several """""""mature""""""" subjects
>Who gets used, who we catch, etc, will all be chosen by you, the thread.
>>
>Nigger will torture himself with this game twice but he won't finish Gheb____
Ame: 1, Fire Emblem, uh... We weren't counting?
>>
Nigger, this is the third week in a row you’ve been telling us to fill out the character rating strawpolls
>>
I AM FUCKING FREE. I HAVE DELETED THE GAME.

I'm uploading the final videos to Youtube now.
>>
File: reborn powerlist.jpg (181 KB, 827x658)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
These were my final character rankings at the end of the game. I'll be covering the remainder of the Lin route, some interesting character cutscenes OP didn't see, and I'll also answer questions I guess. I've been following this game for 7 fucking years, so I can probably give insight into things. I'll also go through a bit of OP's playthrough to give commentary on things he might have missed.

>>50789245
Congratulations my man.
Now play Rejuvenation lmoa
>>
>>50789227
Congratulations Nigger. You got Reborn done, now what's the next step for your plans?
>>
>>50789245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFnG2Ub2F3g
Lin... won. The people of Reborn were just too cringe.
>>
File: file.png (452 KB, 690x460)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>50789250
>now play rejuvenation
I started it on /v/ a while ago. The thread died because rejuvenation is not a really interesting game to watch be played.

I got to the scene where the ghost gym leader fucking hand-to-hand fights a giratina.

>>50789256
picrel.
>>
>>50789256
Oh yeah to answer your pools.
>Worst
Draw between Titania and Lin.

>Best
Taka.
>>
>>50789259
Wtf is that shit?
>>
>>50789264
fire emblem: Vows of Fate.

>Join Rift and Wes, husbands-to-be, alongside their group of friends, as they attempt to hold a wedding ceremony despite the looming dangers of Covidiots and Covid monsters! Will they be able to pledge their vows for each other? Or will their special day be derailed by sinister plots lurking behind the scenes?
>>
Also, just some preemptive shilling, I might do a playthrough of this later. It's a short gem.
>>
>>50789266
Surely this game is like... maybe 12 chapters? Surely it's not an epic saga akin to the masterworks of Black Knights?
>>
>>50789269
it is shorter, yes. But clearly, it must be experienced.
>>
File: 1621487468182.png (36 KB, 920x701)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/pk_Ekh6FDjk

Here's the full interview with Ame.
>>
>>50789266
Gaylords?
>>
>>50789269
also, I do intend to go back to CotBK. I've just been obviously distracted with something else to get to the timeskip, since most of the in-between stuff is boring and has been seen already.
>>
>>50789268
Interesting, at what hours do your threads go up?
>>
>>50789227
>>50789245
Nigger tell me this. Nowthat you fully played Reborn, were there any parts were you liked about?
Hard Mode:Post-Game as well.
>>
>>50789294
I honestly liked the idea behind the postgame. Anomalies based on legendaries, affecting the world or characters in different ways.

The effort put into the game was fantastic, and I did think the field effects were a great idea.
>>
>>50789297
It's a good thing you said idea, because:
>Visions of Clown World
>>
>>50789304
>clown world
>new world
>holy land
>underwater
>poison swamp
>corrosive mist
>Fairy tale
>dragon's den
>Glitch

also, giving every major boss massive advantages in said fields was FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>50789289
It's best for me to post at a time about 6 hours from now, though I'm not sure I'll do it today. We'll probably follow similar rules to OP

>>50789294
To add onto this, I really got into Reborn both despite and because of how is is. Reborn has several moments that really sell you on it.

The first is at the start of the game, when you just get loose into a big shithole city and have to hunt for Pokemon in hidden places, and are free to explore as you please with no direction for about an hour. It feels almost like a precursor to Legends Arceus, except set in an urban environment, and I want a game like that desu. The second, the earlier gym fights, where you scrape through with whatever you manage to pull together and think 'wow these fields sure are cool, and I love having to think through my gym fights'. The third, seeing the part of the writing that leads into campiness, which was ironically removed, like the torkoal torture scene (there used to be a cutscene where you see a Meteor grunt being tortured by Toroakl in an interrogation JUST after getting your starter). It's bad, but the fun kind of bad. The fourth, seeing the fuckmassive scale of several areas, like Route 1 in particular, and the level of detail that makes it feel alive and real.

Unfortunately, these don't last. You deal with BOO HOO HOO DARK LIKE MY SOUL MUH KIKI MUH LESBIANS haha I'm so quirky~ and speak in tildes~ btw I OHKO your whole team thanks to my field : ))))), hoping for these moments to return, but as you go deeper and deeper, it doesn't or becomes increasingly not worth the shit you have to do for these four good things. The tipping point of the game is the lesbodrama waterfall saga, where the game takes a hard fucking veer into irrelevant drama for no fucking reason. I'll continue to post my thoughts on Reborn later as I organize them.
>>
>>50789314
the moment I knew reborn was unsalvageable was Corey. Like you said, until that point, it was silly, campy, and fun, with edgy elements. Torkoal torture, Amaria tanking a T-Tar's superpower, Julia randomly killing off electrodes because it's funny...and then the motherfucker just kills himself because he got caught, and swan dives in front of a little girl...only to be IMMEDIATELY mocked by Fern.
>>
https://youtu.be/orjULtw5wDg

I am fucking DONE with reborn. Here's the video proof.

btw, other rebornanon, do you have the link to that tiermaker for reborn?
>>
File: lin 28.jpg (279 KB, 1152x1510)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Anyway, let's resume the Lin saga. Here's her scene with Necrozma (>>50787514). As you reach endgame, she becomes less confrontational. Whether out of fear or attachment, its hard to say.

>>50789328
https://tiermaker.com/create/pokemon-reborn-character-rankings-518432
>>
File: reborn tier list.png (545 KB, 1140x744)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
here's my tier list of the characters.

>>50789331
cheers.
>>
File: lin 29.jpg (280 KB, 1152x1371)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>50789331
Her scene when you go to retrieve the M01'd Fern (>>50788140). Again, it's not very notable compared to her past antics.
>>
>>50789331
>>50789353
thanks again for all of this, anon. I can't imagine playing this a third time.

which is why I deleted my files.
>>
>>50789227
>>50789195
Congratulations!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-hrIqrSaho
>>
File: lin 30.jpg (387 KB, 1152x1512)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>50789353
Fern is needed to enter the final area, the New World Asylum, since he's 'been there before'. Again, for the unaware, we are in a new timeline that Anna created to overwrite the old one. In the 'old timeline', Fern was the hero meant to stop Lin, but failed miserably, which is why Anna and Arceus created us.

The rationale for not making the game's finale be a big siege and a sendoff to all the characters, which presumably the devs themselves want you to like? Lmao we gotta subvert (Lin's) expectations
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 722x532)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>50789391
speaking of, to relieve the mind-numbing stupid and tedium of this hack, I started a living dex run of clover, that was also a soft professor oak run(I didn't HAVE to catch and get the final form of every pokemon as soon as it was available, but I mostly did anyway)

I need heliofug, admoot, and to finish the maingame.
>>
>>50789397
Most characters don't have anything to say after you catch fucking god and put an end to this anomaly bullshit. Victoria even continues with her one legend at a time dialogue and Noel has his post schizo awakening lines before actually meeting Xerneas. It's pretty clear Ame just wants to move on.
>>
File: lin 31.jpg (240 KB, 1152x1299)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>50789397
Enter Lin's version of the New World Asylum. Some of the people here have things to say that presumably reflects Lin's memories of them. All of them, unsurprisingly, tell her to fuck off, except Anna who's too nice to do so. As we now know, Lin repays Anna's kindness by seething eternally at her.

>>50789385
And thank you for taking up my mantle. I didn't want to post a playthrough on /vp/ a third time, just playing this three times had me too exhausted.
>>
>>50789410
You know, there was this FE hack that the devs asked me to demo, years ago. I played the first 9 chapters of the build available. At the time, it was just known as tacthack.

then, when the next build came out, I played it again, this time with an actual name: Order of the Crimson Arm.

and again for the "final" build.

and I've played it again since.

Because I ENJOYED that game. If they release a build with supports and bugfixes, I'll likely LP it again.
>>
File: lin 32.jpg (272 KB, 1152x1293)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>50789410
More orphanage memories. Electrorape turned out to be more interesting than I thought desu, he's a crazy fuck who genuinely believes he's helping children by zapping them because it may have helped his sister. I'm not sure if this is supposed to imply the Belrose sisters were ostracizing Lin unjustifiably, but considering even Noel didn't want anything to do with her, it was well deserved.
>>
well, it's 5 AM, and I'm going to bed. If the thread's still up in the morning, I'll engage until it dies, but I'm not natively a common /vp/ browser. Some time in the future I'll likely stream rejuvenation. Maybe someday I'll do another cringehack of pokemon...but for now, I'm going back to fire emblem.
>>
File: lin 33.jpg (101 KB, 1152x576)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>50789425
We come across an unfamiliar character, someone using Primo from the FRLG Teachy TV as their base sprite. His cell is stained with blood, and Lin's room in the orphanage actually has a similar stain.

He has black hair, like Lin, refers to her as his 'little angel', tells her to keep a secret from her mother and says that she'll make a good wife for a very lucky man.

It is exactly what it looks like. This is Lin's father, who has been living out the fantasies of the average Lilliefag on Lin.

>>50789435
See you, space cowboy. Hope you'll be around for if/when I post Edge Rising though.
>>
>>50789437
link it in the thread, I'll try and follow along.

will likely go trip off though, I don't like using my trip when it isn't warranted.
>>
>>50789437
Geez, Ame must been seething because the real Lin broke the RP illusion to make game's Lin so faced up.
>>
File: lin 34.jpg (108 KB, 1152x528)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>50789437
And now, say hello to mama Lin. What's happening here is a little harder to infer, but she says Lin 'shouldn't have to live with this pain' after she's ensured daddy Lin will never hurt anyone ever again.

I think she's killed daddy Lin, and then tried to kill Lin too before stopping herself. Lin being left an orphan afterwards implies she then killed herself. Some people say she tried to drown Lin, but I haven't seen any evidence for that.

>>50789455
I genuinely think this is the reason Lin ended up the villain. Actually pretty funny.
>>
>>50789455
It also feels like Ame projected Reborn haters onto Lin.
>>
File: lin 35.jpg (169 KB, 1152x793)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>50789467
Shortly after this harrowing series of events, Lin runs out of her house and is caught in a storm. There she's found by Terra, who takes her in at her time of need and shares her vidya games with her.

How does Lin repay her new onee-san who even lets her have a turn the controller? By radicalising her into a fucking clown and terrorist and emotionally abusing her.
>>
File: lin 36.jpg (200 KB, 1152x933)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>50789501
Terra's parents are unironically the only functioning pair of parents in the whole game. They kindly agree to take Lin in. However, it doesn't take long till they notice the negative effect the psychopath is having on their daughter, so they send her to get professional help.
>>
File: lin 37.jpg (128 KB, 1152x864)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>50789514
Pictured here is Orderly John, one of Electrorape's employees. When they orphanage staff join Team Meteor, he's also paired a lot with Solaris in multi battles, and is very zealous and loyal to him for some reason.

I assumed the worst in this picture at first, but then I realised John is likely bribing Lin with extra playtime to try and have her behave, probably because he pities her. This again illustrates how so many people tried to help Lin and yet she ended up like this anyway.
>>
File: lin 38.jpg (388 KB, 1152x2160)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>50789528
As you make progress through this area, Lin's utter disappointment at how underwhelming this final siege is is made apparent. >>50789408 and >>50789490 both make sense here, it feels like they stopped giving a fuck, and also wanted to project criticism of this final dungeon on Lin.

Marcello here is a dev self-insert who appears in a hidden area in the desert selling lemonade, and also in the club as a quest giver. Apparently did some of the programming, but deciding to try writing some things as of E19. Apparently, he's responsible for the Celebi quest, and if that's indicative of his quality he's easily the best writer here.

Notably, Lin has an attachment to marshmallows because that was the first food she was offered by Terra's parents.
>>
>>50789569
Geez, I get it people making fun of your supah spceul fanfic can be grating even when you have some fun memories but that's very mean spirited and make it look like a really fucking bad end rather than a supposed "normal" ending.
>>
File: lin 39.jpg (228 KB, 1152x940)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>50789569
'lmao this final confrontation sucks on PURPOSE see'

Lin has run out of things to say and just throws 'Anamnestic' Terra at us. Big top field singles. She is disappointed that not even Terra could muster the fucks to give to come here.

>>50789596
It's gratingly insulting, it is.
>>
File: lin 40.jpg (274 KB, 1152x1151)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>50789611
Next is 'Mordant Urchin' Lin herself, New World field doubles with her using a Trick Room team. New World is the single most fucking bullshit field in the whole game, which makes Anna's use of the Glitch field in her route actually easier.
>>
File: lin 41.jpg (253 KB, 1152x1082)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>50789616
Lin again insinuates that she's controlling you.

Of course, as long as she has the Arceus, she can't actually lose. Right on cue, the Arceus goes out of control, and attacks.
>>
>>50789611
About mega Altaria. It's used by Ciel even though it removes the flying type. HOWEVER mega Charizard X, which adds the dragon type, is used by Saphira. So the Reborn League is probably breaking atleast one rule of global authority on pokemon battling, whatever that may be.
>>
File: lin 42.jpg (249 KB, 1152x1152)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>50789624
The Arceus knocks her away, leaving her hanging precariously on the ledge. It is up to you if you want to go to her, or ignore her and catch the Arceus first.
>>
>>50789624
I still can't get over the design for PULSE Arceus. In the overworld it doesn't look too different but the battle sprite looks like... like that. I can't even tell if the left side of it's head is supposed to be part of it's eye or it's nose. And where are it's legs?
>>
File: lin 43.jpg (120 KB, 1152x576)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>50789659
Ignore her and, after dealing with Arceus, she just says this sucks, and falls to her death.

The end. The closing words are that this sucks. Your fangame 10 years in the making, everyone.

>>50789630
The inconsistencies are because the teams and the characters' signature mons were created during gen 5, before Mega Altaria and Clefable becoming fairy type. Anyway, I'm of the opinion full monotype teams aren't necessary, one or two wildcards can be fun. Not like how DP did it though.

>>50789662
It's floating, I think that's its nose. Lin keeps calling Arceus her puppy, so she had the PULSE transform it to be doglike yjk. Incidentally, fucking Arceus itself decided to take pity on her and save her after she escaped the orphanage and almost died, and this is how she repays it. Absolute psychopath.
>>
>>50789314
Look like a funny rival
>>
File: lin 44.jpg (160 KB, 1152x1152)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>50789678
The end of the credits has a nice scroll that shows the growing dev team of Reborn, now called 'Chasing Selene'. It's oneman show of just Ame until after 2014, shortly before I discovered Reborn too. Notably, in 2019, which is between this final release and the previous one, her girlfriend andracass 'Cass' joins, pictured between Ame and the small guy Marcello. She's apparently responsible for the fuckawful Lin we've been seeing on this route, and LARPs as a competent coder by shittalking the devs of Pokemon Essentials (>>50789078 >>50789150) despite her own 'optimizations' to the code being inconsequential and the quirks she complains about having been fixed ages ago. She may have actually done the most harm to Reborn as a whole because of her connection to Ame, classic GM's partner getting involved and fucking shit up story.

Of all things, the credits end with shilling for Starlight Divide, their original game. If you're wondering why it feels like the devs are dripping with resentment for Reborn, this is why.

Y-you'll play it, right? You won't ignore it like the whole Reborn forum does, right?

Anyway, done for now. Later, I'll cover character endgame scenes that OP missed out on, what happens to Lin if you let her live, and some other scenes. I'll also take questions.
>>
>>50789678
Wow, that's really fucking anticlimactic. The guys from reborn didn't even fucking try on the Lin route.
Props for you Anon for stomach through this shot which makes Anna's a masterpiece.
>>
>>50789720
Also, I heard that Cass has recently joined the Desolation team. I actually like Pokemon Desolation, so this is gravely concerning.

>>50789721
Yeah. I don't know why it exists at all.
>>
>>50789678
Rest in rest Lin.
14 years ago-now.
"this kind of sucked" (<true btw)

And now there's uhh, nothing, it just stops very abruptly and Ame moves on to Starlight Divide. However.
>"hey cass! when's e20 coming ou-" no.(1) no(2) no(3) no(4) no(5) no.(6) no.(7) no.(8) ok? ame wants out.
Thats a octuple negative. Meaning it's a positive. e20 confirmed.
>>
thank you for playing nigger
it was fun picking really bad mons and naming them weird things
the game really just reminds me of a bad danganronpa fanfic for some reason...that's the nicest thing i can say about it
>>50789720
i can't imagine this game being any better if this is how reborn came out
>>
>>50789937
From what I've heard, it's worse. I have no real interest in finding out, though.

>Danganronpa
Yeah, DR has a stranglehold on the Reborn community for some reason. A whole fucking chapter in Rejuvenation is a big DR knockoff. Anyway, I want to lick Chiaki's thighs
>>
>>50789294
To add on to what nigger and bv1 said
I do like a lot of the CONCEPTS of reborn, it's just the EXECUTION that's not great. I adore how the final area in either route is the new world asylum, which reflects the first place where lin and anna met. It's just that this happens after the fucking legendary slog, so you just want to get it over with. I do admit I personally think the Anna route postgame with the way Anna slowly goes more and more insane makes some amount of sense? Because to me it screams with the way Lin acted that the New World areas have a deteriorative effect on people, it's just so much more obvious on Anna because you know what she was like before getting stuck there.
>>
>>50789943
>A whole fucking chapter in Rejuvenation
is that 14 or 15
>>
>>50790021
Whatever the latest chapter is, so 15
>>
>>50789227
Is there a video of the final Confrontation with Anna
I missed the stream last night
>>
>>50789467
Which is why Ame is hell bent on making her an irredeemable bitch, only to be derailed by Cass by making her at least more relatable (though the incestrial rape/suicide attempt seem forced).
>>
Though one question remains, what did Jan and GlitchCity think about this?
>>
>>50790258
They would totally be offended if they know "le evil 4chiin" played their game, but if Tomo played it right, I feel they would rather gossip about Ame.
>>
>>50790307
I don't they're that petty, especially when it comes to that fiasco that shall not be mentioned.
>>
>>50790307
Strangely, knowing Toby Fox's current relation with Game Freak, I think I have the courage to say this.
Reborn:Glitchtale;Rejuvenation:Underverse
Both are principles to both the Pokemon and Undertale Fandom respectively, but one is better than the other.
>>
>>50789720
you said in the last thread that you played Pokémon daybreak to completion. what alcoholic beverage did you drink to help you get through it because I dropped that game and never looked back
>>
>>50789729
>Also, I heard that Cass has recently joined the Desolation team.
dropped
>>
>>50790447
I learned Essentials scripting overnight just to code debug mode back in out of sheer spite

>>50790370
I have no idea what you mean by this

>>50790258
About Reborn? Rejuvenation started off as a blatant ripoff of Reborn, and it's clear the Rejuv crossover quest (Magearna) was written by Jan. GlitchxCity (if you've seen the 'YOU MADE PAPA MASUDA CLAP BACK' twitter screenshot, that's her) also seems to love it.

Strangely enough, Jan isn't in the Reborn discord server. Sometimes I feel like he's trying to distance himself.
>>
>>50789729
I remember nothing of desolation minus shiv getting shivved by the same person twice
which was fucking hilarious by the way
>>
I honestly like the idea of having different field effects that make certain Pokémon more effective for boss fights rather than simply buffing the Pokémon in ways that somehow manages to piss me off. am I the only one who has a problem with that?
>>
>Nigger didn't do the post dex completion scene
I don't blame him
Congratulations on finally being free, Nigger.
>>
>>50790706
He did. Check last thread.
>>
>>50789729
Well I think that he's just gonna be a programmer to optimize Essentials.
>>
>>50790712
No, he got the certificate for completing the dex, he didn't go do the scene where you fight the ditto arceus. Or did I completely skim over that while catching up?
>>
>>50790760
Oh shit, you are right, I don't remember Nig fighting an Arceus Ditto.
A Zygarde Ditto, sure, but not an Arceus. Whatever, if it is just a Ditto, he ain't missing much.
>>
>>50790774
No, the ditto fight way back before gym 8. That's where the optional scene is.
>>
>>50790760
I didn't see OP post that scene either. I'll cover it later.
>>
>>50790760
I think he did it
>>
>>50789720
What do you think of the game balance of Reborn? I've played for about 7 years now, and it ranges from "Kinda neat and immersive" "To utter bullshit to hamstring the player" with little in between. Despite that I do like the gameplay loop, and the availability is surprisingly well-balanced.

The story's a hot dumpy straight onto its audience, but it is fun to keep installed for challenge runs.
>>
>>50790796
I don't think so, otherwise we already seen lin reflection on her actions in the void.
>>
>>50790984
I actually like it a lot until E19, then the balance goes out the window basically immediately for some reason. Among other things, fights against grunts that are all PULSE2'd are incredibly fucking tedious. Not sure if OP covered it ,but after a certain point, all Team Meteor Pokemon have 252 EVs in all their stats. Bloated stats are such a lazy fucking way to design the game.

>>50790997
Doesn't it just show Lin's first moments with the Meteor? Or was a new scene added?
>>
>>50791013
This definitely had the Insurgence brand of just giving up at the finish line, but somehow done with far less grace on the dev's part. It's a shame how Reborn managed to be even more unlikeable in its final hour. I get that your crappy Hot Topic FFTactics bombed, but there's no reason to take it out on your userbase, but I guess they're none the wiser and eat it up anyway.

I remember there being a really good difficulty mod around 2016 or so, the guy was a bit of a wingnut, but so is everyone who gets involved with Reborn.
>>
>>50790984
As someone who has played on and off since Charlotte was the latest accessible leader, it was pretty okay most of the way through.
Earlier builds of the game were pretty rough in a lot of places, the most notable example being Charlotte herself used to be really over optimized for a mid-late gym leader.
As of E19, most/all of the not E19 content was pretty easy for the most part. Team meteor in E19 is just way too much compared to everything else, as >>50791013 mentions.
I mean, the E4 was easy compared to team meteor because they didn't have PULSE2 on everything.
And then postgame has nothing else to offer aside from ramping up to start spamming legendaries for the rest of the game, with the last 3 trainer battles just throwing mega fug and ultra necrozma, along with other bullshit.
Overall, it was fine before E19, jut jumped up from like 60 to 80 immediately after hardy and just escalated from there.
>>
Since this is the last Reborn thread, I'll link this folder for convenience. So, if anyone feels like reading this again, they won't have to look for it.
https://mega.nz/folder/waEj0JBT#uaJ8rEbyQ1dHtRXfS_fbDw
>>
>>50791060
cope insurgence didn’t give up
>>
I hate when I have to go to sleep, and I miss all the good shit.
And I don't care about the good "10 years later" epilogue. This is how shit ended

https://youtu.be/pJs1iJOXFN8?t=76
>Taka, after finally "man up", became a wanderer hero in the Reborn and Orre Region, with a cool fairy sword. Luna follows him as a companion.
>Terra, with her burned brains, jacked into the net again. Her knowledge is used as the shitty algorythm for YTKids.
>Cal and Blake moved to Orre, hoping to form a stronger brotherhood bond. Cal is still making self aware cringe jokes, and Blake is still a whinny bitch.
>Julia and Charlotte blew themselves up during the "good thing stuff was solved" party. Nobody in the nightclub survived.
>Adrienn became the mayor of the Reborn Region. Victory was a landside because xe was the only fucker to solve shit.
>Fern died. He tripped and stabbed himself with an Aegislash he stole from Titania. All the legacy he left behind was his video "Fern: the Supreme Trainer". Is a video where he goes on how great he is, and his plan of murdering innocent people because nobody gave him any spotlight.
>Speaking of Titania, she and Amaria had one last "let's try again" fuck. Amaria turned it into a homicide-suicide.
>Florinia, now with no brother or family, decided to focus on her computer career. Now she works on Sylph Corp, with a better psychologist and social security plan.
>Noel is making the Region prettier using his autism powers. Radomus is happy his son is painting the world into a better image.
>Shade just made a peace sign, and dissapeared. Nobody saw him again.
>Apophyll was destroyed. People discovered Victoria trying to spread a "gift" through her pancakes. It was a virus.

Cont
>>
>>50791080
If you started at V13, that means you know a world without those FUCKING seeds. The terrain seeds are probably the single worst addition they've made to this whole fucking game.
>>
>>50791170
Shade just fucking off is unironically in character.
>>
>>50791183
cope they were just fine
>>
>>50791170

>After they made a profit, the Ringmaster, Samsom, and Cain left the region. Their spectacke is still seen across the globe.
>Arclight made a "Church of Nigger", hoping his "master" stayed. He only got himself sent into an asylum due to "paranoia".
>Speaking of the Asylum, it's the orphanage. The kids were transferred somewhere else, but the many new psychologists who came were interested in Dr Sigmund's methods. The Asylum is now the front example of "fucked up place ever".
>Nigger bought a ticket back to the Fochun Region, hoping to never look back. Sadly, Arceus wasn't having any shit with two edgy twats in his dimension, so he throw them out to Nigger.
>Stripped from their powers, and with (technically) no protective figure, Nigger now is stuck with a psychopath gremling, and one witch with a huge victim complex.

Omedetou, Reborn thread
>>
>>50791097
Ok. Thanks.
>>
>>50791206
Do you mean El instead of Arclight?
>>
>>50789467
>I haven't seen any evidence for that
In Anna mode, she says lin is constantly soaking wet, similar to how Charlotte is covered in burns.
>>
>>50791230
That's more likely because Lin was orphaned in the middle of a thunderstorm though
Also welcome back, I'll start putting together more content in an hour or half
>>
>>50791170
>>50791206
so this is the expanded reborn lore
i wonder where Sneedshrew/Sneedslash went, they probably fucked off to somewhere that isn't a desert to start a farm
>>
>>50791013
I debug skipped the grunt fights after I got multiple white outs against them

It was bullshit.
>>
>>50791183
I agree, seeds are indeed fucking bullshit. it would be immensely better if you had the same access as they do to them, and even then, it would still be bullshit. Special mention to Titania's magical seed giving buffed king's shield so you can setup with a field boosted swords dance.

Rejuvenation has the same problems with difficulty too. Especially in intense mode.
This shit is just what happens when you release versions episodically, you end up teambuliding yourself into a corner, until it becomes too bullshit and you redesign the battles from the start. Rejuvenation has done this WAY more than Reborn, and is fucking doing it again because Jan failed to realize that raid shields were a mistake waiting to happen until people started saying the later bosses were too much.
>>
>>50790760
I did not realize there was a scene down there, no. I did the dev room interview with Ame, then called it finished.
>>
>>50791253
Knowing them, Sneedslash chucks, and Chuckshrew sneeds.
And they happily do both in front of city slickers to this day.
>>
>>50791275
Completely fair. It isn't too big of a scene, but it's also really weird depending on which route you're on. On lin's route when she dies, the scene has a line where it makes it seem like she survives somehow. I'm not a big fan of it myself, but it's something i guess
>>
>>50791229
I think he did. That seems like something El would do.
>>
>>50791270
>raid shields were a mistake waiting to happen
raid shields exist to make sure you have at least 1 jihadbird (or equivalent) per shield
>>
>>50791323
Jan said he would remove boss battles.
>>
>>50791013
It depends on whether or not you save Lin.
Save her and you get the backstory.
Don't and you get the void.
>>
>>50791336
Not what it shows in my version, must have been added later. I haven't updated since I'm still working on my True End mod
>>
>>50791323
Yeah, early on that works, but at then end of V13 bosses just have more hp, more shields, and Illegal ev spreads (In intense mode on V12, the final boss had like 350 evs on some pokemon,)
It works now, but when you have 5-7 shields on one boss at lv.85, it would just be fucking annoying when the final version comes.
>>
>>50789314
I don't know how people praise this game so much.
For me it all ended when Alice was introduced, it was the point the game went from quirky and unique to a self-insert cringe fest. The pacing got absolutely broken by introducing dozens of "lmao random" characters and new plot points in an already complex storyline, fields started going from strategic to complete bullshit, they pulled out the "Arceus" card, and everything started being a bad designed puzzle (Route 2).

Ame had a lot of good ideas but by God, I hope if they ever wish to make another game they keep it away from basing it off real people and cringe roleplaying stuff and focus on the gameplay and exploration aspects, which were arguably the best (at least for the first hours).

But yeah, this game doesn't deserve an ounce of the good praise it's been getting lately.
>>
>>50791343
Yeah, that the void scene if you fail to save Lin.
>>
>>50791369
There's no void scene at all here, this is what I got after killing Lin in this version.
>>
>>50791346
I think it was more of a community RPG first and foremost, replicating the RP sessons that been going on at the forums.

>>50791343
>True ending mod
Mind if I give some suggestions in term of story
give the player the option to save Lin in Anna's route after you defeat her Arceus. This would pull a Postgame twist where you play as Lin instead, but with no memories of her time in the chamber. As the story goes on, Anna starts to antagonize Lin, up to the point of using her own puppet against her in the metro mission. This leads up to the final confrontation, where instead of using Shade, she use YOU, and the team they used in the final battle
>>
>>50791373
How did Arceus didn't stomped her head at that moment? If the game was forcing you to "save" Lin, I would add a "let go" option.
>>
>>50791451
It's not really going to be playable, it's meant as a conclusion for the story I've been LPing for some friends and a bridge to my other fangame playthroughs.
>>>>>saving L*n
No. In fact, I am going to use my new Arceus powers to seal her in the New World Asylum and zap her for all eternity.

>>50791459
It's the moment Lin met Arceus the first time, it pities her and heals her injuries. Lin then proceeds to horribly mutate it, fucking it over like how she's fucked over everyone who helped her.
>>
>>50789250
Where is Lin ???
Why doesn't this tier list have Lin?
>>
>>50791474
>it pities her and heals her injuries
This reminds me of Harvester: around the end of the game, you enter a place called "the Temple of Mercy", and the priest says that mercy is a lie, and if you forgive someone, you are just granting him a chance to live (and screw you) another day.

If only Arceus knew...
>>
>>50791495
Have you not finished the game?
>>
>>50791495
>Where is lin?
she's at the second lowest tier. "WORLD IS A FUCK" lin was her puppet.
>>
>>50791495
Oh nevermind I'm blind
>>
>>50791459
Blame Cass for that.
Granted that she should became tolerable if you adopt her; but seeing that she was based off of a toxic player, the whole thing felt forced.
>>
>>50791474
>>50791510
I'm genuinely curious what Lin was like before the rewrite. Did she stay the same as the puppet lin, and just be very edgy? I really want to know what the devs considered "irredeemable" about her character before if this is what we got now.
>>
>>50791524
I assume Undertale have a role in this, as you supposed to spare everyone to get the best ending; especially the annoying villain at the end.
>>
>>50791502
I genuinely enjoyed giga edgelord Lin and thought child psycho Lin would be a continuation of that. E19 took all my expectations and sodomized me with them.

>>50791524
You can see hints of it before E19, there wasn't any le fourth wall shit (until the end of E18), both Lins were just psychopaths who loved to murder.

>>50791534
The best end, getting to the Anna route, actually involves making sure Lin dies as soon as possible. Some of the choices for the Anna route don't make a lot of sense though.

>save all police officers
Sure
>defeat Solaris
Makes sense
>let Electrorape go at the office building
Why the fuck would anyone do this? Heather is being zapped, why wouldn't you save her?
>save Laura at the Belrose house when you hear her being attacked instead of stalling the Meteor admin
Debatable
>side with 'Gardevoir nonfucker' Radomus over cultist man El
Makes sense
>don't give the ring away to ice man Blake
Also a clear good guy choice
>fuck over Taka
I hate this, although the hint is that author pet Titania tells you to do it despite being a reprehensible, deplorable human.
>>
>>50791556
Like fuck, take away the le edgy 4th wall nonsense, and you end up with a manipulative psychopath, and that's somewhat okay for Reborn's standards
>>
>>50791556
I was referring to the decision for the devs to redeem her in the default ending; though, once again, all they did was to make her adoptable.
>>
>>50789268
you should name an alolan sandshrew "coldsteel" because 1: it's ice/steel type, and 2: people routinely mistake both sandslash forms for a hedgehog
>>
>>50791592
But why?
>>
So, basically what I'm hearing was that Cass was a parasite to Reborn that made the worst of it.
>>
File: 1539930585034.jpg (86 KB, 433x427)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I was actually half appalled, half in stitches when Ame revealed that the concept for Lin was "someone who wasn't very into or good at roleplay but could beat everyone in a pokemon battle, and then they pulled the curtains back on my magic show and ran". Like, you didn't even do anything with it. You played it pretty fucking straight, I would argue even more so with Hobo Lin other than making up a traumatic backstory to "explain" why they were like this that doesn't quite serve to help the reader sympathize with their motive but rather just paints them in a worse light considering everyone they dragged down along with them. Honestly... the dev room reveal actually endeared me more to Lin than everything actually in the game. As a character she's irredeemable, but you know that's not an uncommon trait in this game. But that someone broke the very foundation of the roleplay to the point they completely usurped the backstory of the region in-game (Team Meteor stuff not really getting the focus it should have versus Lin tripping her way into puppet-mastering everything and forcing God to do her bidding) is just crazy. Game was really over 10 years in the making, we were or are all dumb teenagers so it's not that shocking, but man.
And yet, maybe even that is simply more kool-aid she's trying to trick you into drinking to get you invested in this game. Can you really trust anything she and those close to her say at this point? A facade over a decade old is hard to drop. Either way, I'm glad it's over and I never have to interact with this game again. Shame about the imitators it inspired, but hopefully at least some of them won't follow half of the mistakes this game made.
>>
>>50791693
I didn't get the impression Lin was the one who tried to kill the kayfabe. Ame said it was another leader. Lin wasn't a leader as far as I know
>>
>>50791670
That, I have no fucking clue.
Maybe they warn up to the character.
They think she's too young to be killed.
Or the adoption was a test of the player's compassion.
It's a fucking mystery on why Cass wanted to make that option available at the last minute.
>>
File: 0epg4ye.png (877 KB, 600x7470)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>>50791709
>>50791693
Lin was a leader since the first season of Reborn when they were all played by Ame, but the person who played her in the second season of Reborn was the one who just got pissed off, revealed it was all a LARP, and fucked off. Here's a pic of the first season.

>>50791685
We don't know that for sure, but given the evidence I have, she probably had an overall bad influence on things. Especially if you know the classic GM's gf problem.
>>
>>50791728
that is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>50791097
Nice. What's Chapter 0 though? I don't think I read that one.
>>
>>50791685
If I known better, I could say that Cass is the new Lin; which kinda explain the adoption option.
>>
>>50791728
>but the person who played her in the second season of Reborn was the one who just got pissed off, revealed it was all a LARP, and fucked off.
Based. I can't fucking imagine having to deal with all that shit
>>
File: end anna lin.jpg (358 KB, 1536x1152)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
Anyway, let's start the credits scenes. Most of these scenes will only be shown if the character likes you enough. This also means that some scenes are impossible in some routes, since going Anna requires you to fuck over Am*ria. Incidentally, did you know that during Reborn season 2, Amaria was the only character played by Ame? I think she's her real self-insert.

In the Lin route, Anna has been comatose for the whole postgame. partly the fault of Radomus being a bumfuck retarded father. I don't blame him as much now though, since we found out his magic ex wife wiped his memories.
>>
>>50791747
Chapter 0 is based off of the greentext that led to the creation of the whole story in the first place.
>>
>>50791764
Jeez if Ame did any of the shit that Amaria did ingame... She fits the 4chan tranny idea to a T
>>
>>50791764
Who do you think features the worst writing the AmeGang in Reborn, or the JanBand with Rejuv?
>>
>>50791760
>everything got derailed the moment someone who wasn't completely autistic got control
>>
>>50791693
You know, the only way I see Lin being redeemed without killing so much of her character, is making her 4th wall meta commentary an attempt to escape Reborn.
You know, you play the game, you go Lin route, and Anna falls. But the moment the universe resets, Lin wonders why she rebuilt the world, rather than let it be destroyed. And, as you go catching legendaries, she mocks you saying things like "don't you have something better to do?", but as the post story progresses, she realizes that, in a cruel world that made her suffer, she still wanted to belong somewhere.
And during the last fight against Arceus, she cries because even after all she did, all the people she hurt, and all the bodies that piled up, you are in front of her, extending your hand, one sentence on your lips: you belong with us.
Final fight happens, and when she notices you saved her, she brings Anna back, and you carry her unconcious... mind? back with Lin outside.
Everybody notices this, Anna wakes up, you get her the help BOTH need, EVERYONE needs, and then you can have your "10 years epilogue" where everything worked out. Extra points for mocking Titania about "a happy ending means the writer stopped giving a shit? I got this happy ending because I cared for all of you."
Final pic is Lin and Anna next to you.
>>
>>50789237
gheb is like if every single line in the game was terra dialogue.
>>
File: end arc noel.jpg (447 KB, 1152x1795)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>50791764
DJ 'literally who' Arclight brings you to meet his family, who he's been financially supporting.

Uncle Noel just beat a challenger, gives a speech about how he wants to use his new superpowers to be a better artist, and then rides off on his Xerneas. In my story I consider Anna to be my character's mother and Arceus his father, so that makes Noel his uncle.

>>50791802
I haven't found evidence for any of this shit actually happening, luckily. Ame seems to have a remarkably stable life. Speaking of, without context, the things that happen to the trans people in this game makes it look bizarrely transphobic.

>Ame's dev self-insert gets fucking horribly decapitated by Lin's Hydreigon
>Euphie/Shade's reasoning for being Anna's sacrifice in the prior timeline is that she wanted to kill herself anyway
>Luna is a delusional idiot who doesn't even understand her own type (hurr dark type = literal lack of light) and has a pathological need to be subservient

>>50791825
Rejuv V13 early game > pre-E12 Reborn (before the lesbodrama) > my Pokefucking fapfics > Reborn E12-E18 > Rejuv V13 second half > Reborn E19 > my old MLP fapfics > pre-V13 Rejuv

Jan is actively trying to get better, Ame has just given up.
>>
>>50791859
>pathological need to be subservient
you missed the best part: She was groomed and indoctrinated into that. Her dad, from birth, raised her to be meekly obedient to Taka.
>>
>>50791840
That would also go in the opposite direction, as I think they originally have Lin to gain the knowledge that the world of Reborn is fictional the moment she went into the new world; making her detach from everything at that point. This lead to a nihilistic being that sees everything as a tool, as she aims to destroy this game and create her own.
>>
>>50791859
Though not a tranny, Cain is the premier gaylord who constantly sexually harasses the MC because anime humor, and was also apparently underage prior to them scrubbing the character ages.
>>
>>50791859
I was really impressed with the v13 earlygame, it was genuinely enjoyable. Too bad it starts careening downhill afteerwards with a DangleRonple wankfest filled with nonsensical plot twists and even more character bloat
>>
>>50791891
>making her detach from everything at that point.
I feel angry psychotic Lin would fit perfectly in Desolation, considering Darkrai messes with your mind to doubt if you are in the real world or a dream world.
Imagine go to sleep, or what you believe is going to sleep, wake up in a dream, and you are stuck with Lin now. Both of you would be seething like mad people.
>>
>>50791931
Honestly Deso does the whole meta-reality thing wayy better. Even if you don't like that shit in concept, Deso always keeps it grounded within the story, letting the player find clues and come to terms with the 'facade' themselves.

Reborn's way of doing it is "lololol this dialogue is sooo edgy amirite!? Don't you wish you could play a better gaem!? Isn't this quest stoopid!?

I honestly can't believe someone who is likely pushing 30 still thinks this is an interesting take. Also does anyone else think that Cass' Lin is a shameless Flowey ripoff?
>>
>>50791922
I think what Jan needs to do next is to trim the fat and revise the plot so that makes sense and is understandable. Maybe remove some unnecessary characters.
>>
>>50791983
That's why I think undertale may have inspired this decision.
>>
File: end radomus takalin.jpg (675 KB, 1536x2090)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
Radomus, technically your grandfather, is here trying clumsily to bond with Noel. Zekrom/Lin route Taka never gets a powerup, so all he can manage is try to live by himself.

His use of a tilde in his last sentence really rubs me the wrong way.

>>50791888
That also lead to a pretty funny segment in the Necrozma quest
>Luna I learned that I shouldn't just listen to others anymore, you should do the same
>NO FUCK OFF DAD DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I WANT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO
>no Luna you have to obey my command to not obey people
>NO I WANT TO OBEY PEOPLE I WON'T OBEY YOU
What are they even arguing about

>>50791916
Most Pokemon characters are underage anyway, but yes, Cain also feels like how a homophobe would write a gay strawman. And I actually somewhat like Cain.
>>
>>50791991
What IS the plot of Rejuvenation? So far is just "Pokemon: super anime edition".
All I remember is this evil team (Team Xen), trying to take over the world, but as plot goes on, they are casted aside as we try to save our girl from curses, time travel, making a lesbian Mary Sue happy to recover her GF by basically destroying the timeline, and fighting evil Pokemon with anime powers, rather than using OUR POKEMONS to stop them.
Is like if Rejuvenation is a bit ashamed of being a Pokemon fangame.
>>
>>50791859
>my Pokefucking fapfics
>my old MLP fapfics
I'm hoping those are only on the list to see if anyone's paying attention
>>
>>50791795
It's funny how that story spawned from Kiki and Victoria std jokes
>>
>>50792027
If the magic powers were all tied to Arceus or another god Pokémon it would be fine.
>>
File: 71-EMv89DvL.jpg (215 KB, 635x1000)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>50792027
I think it would be better if Rejuvenation were to incorporate elements from Reburst (namely the burst hearts), but that require lots of work from the spriters (especially with the amount of Pokemon now exist today).
>>
>>50792058
I don't think Jan is willing to do that. Especially because reburst flopped.
>>
>>50792064
I don't think it flopped as the scanlations was dropped. It would be interesting to have something like Burst or that syncro thing with Greninja.
>>
>>50792040
lol
>>
File: end cain florinia.jpg (577 KB, 1536x1578)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
>>50792013
Cain is back from a trip to Kalos, and I'm not sure whether he reconciled with his stepdad or went to see his real dad. He's a freshly-minted wagecuck in city administration, and his first move is to.. sexually harass (You) as his secretary. Ayy fucking lmao.

Florinia is attempting to touch grass that isn't on her Pokemon.

These and the scenes OP got (Victoria, Luna, Aya) are the ones I got in my first end. Disappointingly, I missed Heather by one point. I'll cover the rest now.

>>50792036
Am I LARPing or not? You'll never know.

>>50792027
This needs a whole fucking post. Ask again later.
>>
>>50792099
>a whole fucking post
It'll need more desu.
>>
>>50792058
>>50792064
Well, Aelita and Melia are the ones who turn into different forms.
Aelita is like a girl being devoured and corrupted by a Necrozma, is her Rift Form. As for Melia, she has a fragment of Arceus inside her, so in a future chapter she will transform into a Magica Arceus Girl.
The MC also changes, but it depends on who you pick at the beginning.
>>
>>50791840
However, I think this is a more fitting ending as far as keeping Lin in character goes. Though this leads to Anna's ending; would she also go mad with revelation, only to be talked down and used the last of her powers to bring back Lin (but with no memories of her time in the new world).
>>
https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/development/records/behold-one-and-all-the-greatest-tournament-in-the-history-of-pokemon-r80/
>dev Lia
Whats her team?
>>
As someone who does not know much about the dev team.

Is the tranny this and tranny that true? I know some things are based of their community which is true? Are those 2 lesbos as insane as in real life?
>>
>>50792177
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
It was all a ruse, anon. All of it. You were tricked, gaslit by the developer to believe that these characters were based on real people and their lives. They lied, and kept lying, and even after it was revealed to be a lie, continued to lie.
>>
File: end adrienne eve ciel.jpg (504 KB, 1536x1650)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>50792099
Adrienn is sending off a bunch of new trainers with their starters. They come from the 'Crescit' region. Notice their sprites are unique, they're from another fangame, Pokemon Redemption. Notably, this one had an actual RP league on the forums before getting turned into a game, though it's very early in development.

Eve is a medical student, and somehow already commercially using her Shaymin multiPULSE.

I'm not going to waste screentime on Ciel, she's one of the most literal who characters in this game. Just know that she fucks Terra.
>>
Cacturne is underrated
>>
>>50792213
>terra having sex
i am definitely going to be sick
>>
>>50792177
Everything was just a story being told by sockppuppets from the point of at least 1 confirmed MtF (Ame)
>>
>>50792213
>Just know that she fucks Terra.
One of the many tragedies that take place in the Reborn region.
>>
>>50792226
I remember a few threads ago joking about Terra having sex, but considering she actually smashes IN BOTH ENDINGS, that means Ciel really liked that old meme factory.
Let's just be thankful is with a girl, because it would be scary a man would be crazy or retarded enough to spread the Terra genome into this god forsaken region, perhaps world.
>>
>>50792246
>because it would be scary a man would be crazy or retarded enough to spread the Terra genome into this god forsaken region, perhaps world.
musk
get the jihadbirds
>>
File: end titania charl.jpg (570 KB, 1536x1617)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>50792213
It's basically never shown in the game, but Titania is supposed to be an author and not just a crazed murderer. Here she is hosting a reading.

Charlotte is trying out training ice types. This eventually leads to her having two gym leader jobs at the same time.
>>
>>50792227
Really? Sounds kinda scizophrenic to go into this much effort.

Also Ame is MtF? Weird with how insane all gays/lesbos/bi or pan-whatever outside of 1 seem to be.
>>
>>50792246
Terra gets Ciel aswell as Samson.
>>
>>50792267
OH NO! OH GOD! Dude, why did you put that image in my head!
I mean, I know Ciel was teasing with Samson in the circus, but now I fear it can be true!
>>
>>50792282
You WILL face the truth!
>>
>>50792282
oh, he's not even joking. in the Anna ending(which I got), terra is wearing a wedding dress(and had been for more than a month, nonstop) because she's trying to convince Ciel AND Samson to marry her. They're open to it, but want her to discuss the matter seriously, and until she does, they spend their nights together cuddling and watching bad movies, and probably fucking like bugs bunny in space jam 2.
>>
>>50791206
So the only way too not be here forever is becoming Gods babysitter.
>>
File: end el samson.jpg (966 KB, 1536x2278)
966 KB
966 KB JPG
Elias' scene involves us joining Adrienn for a drink. Apparently, he learned bartending because Solaris wanted him to loosen up and actually make friends. He also knows you're not Arceus, but he's just happy to have friends for once.

Meanwhile, Samson wants to fuck Terra too. >>50792246, I am so sorry.

>>50792264
That's why it's strange that this game out of context would look bizarrely transphobic/homophobic. Then again, it's what happens when you're a shitty writer who doesn't even want to try anymore.
>>
>>50792335
>putting wine on the rocks
HE IS NOT A FUCKING BARTENDER
>>
>>50792213
>>50792335
Thank fuck Ame didn't get time too LARP Adreinn. They'd probably go Amaria mode with us being the Titania
>>
>>50792340
I mean, he is still a bartender, just a terrible one
>>
File: end heather lumi.jpg (551 KB, 1536x1944)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>50792335
Heather brings us to her room, and decides she's going to be better than her deadbeat dad. Meanwhile, Lumi is very, very happy to be living a normal life as a schoolkid.
>>
File: end takaannna hardy.jpg (478 KB, 1536x1584)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>50792389
In the Anna/Reshiram route, Taka, having had his powerup, wants to honour his bloodline by not becoming a terrorist, but instead emulating his cool grandpa and building a cultural centre around the Meteor shrine.

Hardy wants to try diving off a waterfall in a New World space. Titania, no stranger to waterfall diving, hears his and panics.
>>
File: end heather amaria.jpg (531 KB, 1536x1642)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>50792459
Heather has brought you along to start her ambitions of climbing the Reborn league by asking Heather for a practice match. She's also learning to shittalk her opponents.

Am*ria has volunteered to help the desert dwellers dig a water well. Disturbingly, she's coming on to (You). Reminder that this is the most toxic ""person"" in the whole game next to Lin, so fuck no.
>>
>>50792459
Hardy is nuts, but has massive balls, I'll give that.

>>50792525
>Bug trainer vs Dragon Elite
This isn't a practice match, is a murder match, and very onesided.
>>
>>50792604
Heather uses flying/poison.
>>
File: end cal terra.jpg (562 KB, 1536x1749)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>50792525
Cal, having reconciled with Victoria and Shelly, is helping out at the Academy. I'm not going to waste your time so I cut his hippie bullshit.

Here's Terra's scene, and she speaks... normally. Her having a loving relationship with her functional parents is probably among the biggest plot twists here. She explains that she left home because of her depression driving her to do shit elsewhere, and brought you along to help confess that she became a terrorist for a bit.

Again, note how Lin exploited Terra, her only friend.
>>
>>50792634
I'm starting to think she missed Lin that much.
>>
File: end saphira julia.jpg (523 KB, 1536x1509)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>50792634
Saphira is trying to open shelters for abused children.

Meanwhile, all Julia gets is a scene where she opens a dangerous bowling alley in her gym.
>>
>>50792716
I assume she have Heather burn the Asylum to the ground once one is opened.
>>
>>50792634
>Terra acting normal
I wanted this since she was reformed in the Anna route, but the game blueballed me, and it's not worth the hassle of Lin to get this scene.

Reborn sucks.
>>
File: end fern benett.jpg (560 KB, 1536x1712)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>50792716
Fern, despite having been a terrorist with multiple attempts at murdering you, is now a gym leader who's very helpful to his challengers. Fern's character arc is fucking bizarre. The complete fucking 180 he does from irredeemable cuntwad to friendly sidekick in postgame is like he got fucking tag:mindbroken. I liked how they added more rationale for his cuntbaggery earlier on, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense.

'Bugcel' Bennett is giving a lecture in the school. He's been an incel for so long he cannot tell that Laura has been asking to suck his cock constantly for months.

>>50792789
That it does.
>>
>>50792831
My favorite Fern moment was definitely watching him get thrown into a machine, either by Titania or Lin. It was very satisfying watching someone other than (you) kick his ass
>>
File: end blake serra.jpg (641 KB, 1536x1802)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
Contrary to what >>50792726 hoped, the orphanage is still operating, though it seems like Heather has a hand in running it. For some reason, Blake, a terrorist who has KIDNAPPED a child, is allowed to volunteer to play vidya games with and find foster parents for the children.

Meanwhile, Serra, 'Bugcel' Bennett's mother, is getting back into work selling her line of beauty products. She asks for help shilling them.

>>50792854
He gets thrown into a machine? I thought he just gets his face cut in Victory Road.
>>
>>50792898
I think it's ambiguous for some reason. It never says what cut his face, I just assumed it was something more than the ground,
>>
>>50792917
It was between a wall and a gear.
>>
File: end laura ace.jpg (422 KB, 1536x1280)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>50792898
Laura is just having a tea party. Meanwhile, Ace has resumed DMing tabletop for Zero, Eve and Lumi. You can find character sheets belonging to them, Taka and Terra in the Arceus cultist chapel too.

It's hinted that Ciel is related to Ace, so she shows up to join as a player.

>>50792917
It's clear Titania cuts him. Lin has magic powers to shred whatever she wants.
>>
>>50792921
>>50792949
Ah. Makes sense. I forgot better than actually remembering all this shit
>>
File: end anna incompetence.jpg (473 KB, 1536x1301)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>50792949
Finally, Anna has an alternate end in her route depending on how you answer her question when she asks if doing evil out of malice or incompetence is worse (>>50788883). OP answer malice, which leads to her using her powers again as a superhero.

Considering the overuse of her powers is what causes the disasters in the Anna route, that seems fucking stupid. If you answer incompetence, though, she seals herself away in the New World like here. There's no middle ground.

We end here for now, still missing the post-dex scene, my personal True End, and some other things. Let me know what you want to see.
>>
>>50793000
Didn't Lin have a post credits scene when you adopted her?
>>
>>50793013
Fuck no. Which reminds me, I forgot to show what happens if you save Lin. I'll do that later.
>>
>>50793015
Make sure you do a post-post game championship as well with her as a challenger.
>>
>>50793028
Why do you want to see MORE Lin? What the fuck is wrong with you? Go write your own fanfic where you adopt Lin and then do 10x what her dad did to her if you want, goddamn
>>
>>50793038
I just wanted to see you suffer more :).
>>
>>50793041
THERE'S BEEN ENOUGH PAIN, ANON. PLEASE. WE ALL NEED TO REST.
>>
>>50793000
Aww, Anna living in her cute fairy tale room is adorable, I want to headpat her.
>>
>>50793043
I also want to see more of Cass's Attempt to redeem a character based off of a toxic member of the forum.
>>
haha kiki's vagina
>>
>>50793238
Haha, finally dead. Hooray!
>>
>>50793238
haha victoria's vagina
>>
aelita's abs
>>
Anon waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were zombies in the academy. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Victoria were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Anon was a pokemon trainer for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the pokemans and he said to dad "I want to train pokemon daddy..."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the martial arts academy of Apophyll he knew there were demons.
"This is (Anon)" the radio crackered. "You must kill Victoria!"
So Anon gotted his aegilsash and cut down the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the zombies
"I will shoot at him" said the bugzombie and he fired the pin missiles. John shadowbaled at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill Victoria" he shouted
The radio said "No, Anon. You are the demons"
And then Anon was a zombie.
>>
>>50793281
hot
>>
>>50793274
still gross
>>
>>50793304
cringekino
>>
>>50791524
>I'm genuinely curious what Lin was like before the rewrite.
Judging from the accounts regarding the RP Lin, I assume that she was more like Monika of DDLC, as a character that became aware of the Fictiousness of the world and found the means to mold it to her own image. Thus she founded team Meteor, tricking the higher ups into doing the dirty work for her so that she can obtain the pulse machine to rewrite the game in its entirety. The Default Postgame remained the same, but without the backstory of her existence; making you wonder if she's actually a character of the game or a product of someone hacking in their own mary sue. In Anna's Route, she was entirely erased by Arceus; though Anna stay behind to be its guardian and fix the mess Lin made.
>>
>>50791097
Good
>>
File: 1656027141170.png (4 KB, 160x160)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Shelly was best girl
>>
hey, is writefag still here or has he fucked off after finally showing us victoria's death scene
>>
>>50793804
wasn't she a genderbent Bugsy?
>>
>>50793828
I'm not sure where he is.
>>
>>50793883
she was bugsy's super secret sister whom he never talks about.
>>
File: victoria.jpg (9 KB, 202x204)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50793828
hey guys
>>
>>50793891
I would've believed more that she was his daughter or something. When I read "sister", I was like "oh yeah, this is an RP game".
I guess that was on me, because I came expecting to lose myself in the imagination of a little forum community, but all I found was absolute cringe and one massive hateboner for one character who just said "no, I don't feel like RPing with you. Still, good game guys".
>>
>>50793910
Go away
>>
File: 663s.png (3 KB, 192x192)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>50793910
NO.
>>
>>50793828
hey writefag if you're still here please do this before amber.txt
>>50788002
>>
>>50793910
Leave us alone! We've suffered enough!
>>
>>50793910
Act 2: zombie std's. Victorias revenge
>>
>>50794191
nope, the entirety of apophyll was glassed
nothing biological is there anymore
>>
>>50794191
This could be the premise of a bad/doomed timeline within the story where anon fails
>>
>>50794254
please for the love of fuck no more STD rape
writefag is ordered to have both of the current pending requests (amber.txt and the aelita request) be at minimum 10kb in size instead of 5kb as penance for writing that shit
>>
>>50794191
Now that I thought about it,
Where were Anna and Lin during all this?
>>
>>50794272
Lin didn't care. Anna was too preoccupied with Lin to do anything.
>>
>>50794269
kek
>>
>>50794295
Then I suggest an epilogue from the point if view of those two.
>>
>>50794254
anon is able to kill Victoria, but she resurrects and causes a zombie apocalypse. The other zombies are mindless beasts, but Victoria retains her intelligence and leads the other zombies.
>>
>>50794479
no
>>
>>50793910
No, I don't remember Kiki.
>>
>>50794479
Actually, have Jirachi convince Dialga to reset the timeline to prevent that from happening. Then Jirachi lies to Anna that the timeline reset because of Lin, and instruct her to prevent the STD virus from occuring.
>>
well. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>50794721
no.
>>
>>50794737
Oh I think it is,
the discussion
the write faggory
the gets and rules
The uncovering of the LARP that this game was based off of.
Hell, the STD horror of Victoria and Kiki is a delight to go through.

All to top it off with Sandslash as /VP/'s offical Mascot.
>>
>>50794737
lol
>>
>>50794769
The journey not the game itself was what was fun.
>>
>>50794804
that's right,
Though I wish to prolong it with the Boss Gauntlet or at least a rematch with Lin with legitimate teams, but I think it's best to let the Nigger go and play something else.

Pokemon Reborn is Legendary trash, built to represent a LARPing session that been ruined by a but hurt player. If the developer were to improve on it, or if they prompt a remake on a better engine, it would've been legendary; but as it is, it's Hot Garbage.
>>
guys where will we go after bump limit
which tripfag will we follow? tomo? musk? bv1?
>>
>>50794838
Mary Sue: A protagonist criticized for high charisma, Huge Luck, Overpowered abilities, and lack of character flaw within a given story. Named after a Star Trek Fan Character.

Lin Para: A RP character criticized for High charisma, Huge Luck, Overpowered abilities, and lack of character flaw within a given Role Play or LARPing session. Named after a RP character of a Pokemon RP forum.
>>
>>50794904
Musk for now.
>>
hey writefag can we get a progress report
>>
>>50793910
Shut
>>
>>50794804
Agree
>>
Guess this is it.
>>
>>50795412
Don't be sad because is over, be happy because it happened.
>>
>>50795560
This game won't let us be happy.
>>
>>50795565
But this thread did. This thread did made us happy
>>
>>50795412
It's not over yet.
>>
>>50795608
Yeah, the only bad thing in my opinion is we should brought Sneedslash with us in the last battle.
>>
>>50796078
No we should've brought Dawn, our starter.
>>
>>50794904
I'm waiting for>>50789268
>>
>>50794904
We'll cease to exist, being ai constructs covering up the dead internet and all.
>>
>>50795412
Man
>>
>>50793910
Stop
>>
>>50793281
i want to bury my face in them with her wrapping her arms around me while she’s gently cooing me after a long night of sitting through filler cutscenes
>>
>>50796444
>>50796888
>>50796900
Nice consecutive posts
>>
>>50792163
There's a part of le sekrit room with past dev battles.
Breloombot (ffs I don't even know this things typing AND it has a stall moveset, looked it up: steel fighting techincian/effect spore(<not on the wiki btw) 210 fucking hp 160 attack 140 defense 60 sp. atk 100 sp. def 100 speed) this thing seems like a repurposed pulse, also the wiki says it can show up in the battle pavilion, which bans you from using anyting that comes near this power level, so uh gl hf.
Mega Manectric, choice scarfed.
Araquanid
Milotic
Porygon-Z
Mega Mawile, I'm not giving this another shot if I lose and as I write this Mega Fug is at +1 for speed and attack and -2 for both defences, reborn has made me believe that every Mawile ever runs sucker punch. Usually the AI uses another move after failing it, I will use dragon dance followed by V-create. It used fucking Leech Life??? I lived and ohko'd it but what was that about? Also she said "oosp"
>>
File: nolin anna terra.jpg (276 KB, 1536x1009)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Let's try to finish up what we have left. In the Lin route, this is Terra's reaction to Lin's death. She is regretful.

Anna has to adjust to a world without dealing with Lin's bullshit.
>>
File: end save lin.jpg (310 KB, 1536x1312)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>50797893
Whoops, no trip

And now, it's time for us to do the unthinkable. Instead of giving Lin a fraction of what she deserves, we will save her. You do this by interacting with her as she's hanging off the ledge, before catching Arceus. I actually did this first by accident, because I wanted to kick her down myself and was hoping that was an option.

Lin expresses confusion that we are capable of moving without her power. In case you couldn't figure it out, we're not controlled by Lin, but instead empowered by Arceus. Arceus made us in order to help it break free from Lin, and this may have been ages in the making if you go deeper into the lore.

>hey I know I murdered countless innocents but uhh sorry haha :)))))
>>
File: end lin.jpg (459 KB, 1536x1333)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>50797911
Save Lin and agree to let her follow you out, and for some reason you will encourage her to enter the nightclub. Even more bizarrely, Anna will allow her to be instantly redeemed too.

A record scratch plays as Lin enters the club. Unfortunately, she will not actually be immediately torn to shreds, or at least institutionalized for life.
>>
episode 19 reeks of a lack of confidence. there's a video about storytelling on ame's youtube channel from a couple years ago where she calls the game a structural disaster, and while that is enough to conclude that she's grown more disillusioned with the project over the last 10 years (obviously), episode 19 is a whole different story. you all saw the massive amounts of lampshading and meta mockery done on lin's route, or stuff like charlotte acting all self aware about her edgy brooding (which doesn't even make any sense since she's more of a "donut stell i'm so badass" type edgy rather then "brooding emo philosophising murderer" type edgy like her sister and adult lin are). after a whole decade, and 7+ years as a very prominent fangame that gets regularly recommended to people as a catastrophically edgy disaster, she started became more ashamed of her own work but instead of owning it to the bitter end or overhauling the tone massively, she picked the former but with a massive lampshade on top. either that, or as >>50789490 said, child lin was her attempt to push back against the criticism by portraying the common "this is too edgy" complainers as ultra-meta ironic retarded zoomers who look at anything sincere or emotional and go "lole cringe xdddd" and while those types exist, it doesn't work here because the writing was genuinely trash and the edge was genuinely laughable both because of the aforementioned reason ams because you have to be very, very good to convince people above the age of 16 not to find this shit at least a little ridiculous in a pokemon setting. funny how back when we thought these gym leaders really were based on real people that characters like terra amd fern were petty, spiteful screeds against people from the league that ame didn't like, but turns out, the only such character in the game is child lin, who's a petty spiteful screed against the game's detractors as well as the ultimate sign of ame's total lack of faith in her own game.
>>
>>50797966
Note that if you release Arceus after all of that, you'll piss her off and she'll leave the Game.

Seriously, that's the only way to get rid of her for good.
>>
>>50797911
>>50797966
Massive balls to save Lin dude. I mean, I would've acted the same as Lin if the devs gave me an option to save her.

>"i... uh, got nothing, i don't know what comes next."
"Honestly, you raped lil shit, I must've had brain damage to save you."
>"so.... waht do we do?"
"Is going to sound like I'm a pedophile, but want a drink? I can only offer that."
>"oh, a pedo, how evil.... [insert pedo rant that sounds very hypocritical considering her father did the same to her]
"... Do you want the drink or the void?"
"... i'm thirsty."
"And I'm parched as fuck, let's go."

Also, I don't blame the DJ for the scratch, he probably was fucked by Lin too.
>>
File: postdex lin.jpg (393 KB, 1536x1651)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>50797966
And finally, if you someone finish the dex (or just cheat lmao), you'll get an item that has a cryptic hint. Bring it to the Meteor shrine under the city, and you will see a vision depicting Lin's first moments with Arceus. There are minor changes to her dialogue depending on if she's dead in her or Anna's route, but they're so minor I don't think it's meant to imply this is her after she gets fucked like some people believe.

Lin, having fallen here after her escape from the orphanage, is fatally wounded. She makes contact with an infant Arceus, sealed here since the beginning of time. Out of pity, it heals her, and she offers her all she has, a last marshmallow.

Sweet story, if we didn't know that she also decides to fuck over Arceus just because she felt like it. The End.

>>50798070
>only way
Oh, we'll see. I'll need more time to set IT up, though.

>>50798060
Use some paragraphs my guy
>>
>>50798060
The real Lin is the complaints we made along the way.
>>
>>50798104
You know, this scene WOULD HAVE been adorable if Lin used Arceus powers to make a world where she doesn't suffers, rather than fuck him up like every person in her life.
But I guess that takes an useful writer. Jesus, the more I see these extra scenes, the more mad I am because of potential blueball.
>>
>>50798165
Lin could still be in the main story with a different motivation. Trying to protect her pocket dimension from team meteor.
>>
>>50798165
Ironically, she short of did; in this timelime at least.
Not only does she ran Team Meteor down to the ground (or, in Sirius' case, into boiling lava), she also killed Dr. Electrorape personally.
>>
>>50798187
That could make the game better. Hell, the League would've a cool place where we discover we were the evil guys all along because we wanted to disrupt Lin's inner safe sanctum.
And when the game "resets", now both know what's going on, so Lin pushes the dumb legendary hunt stuff to keep you busy AND away from her.
>>
File: timequest lunataka.jpg (659 KB, 1536x1440)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>50798104
Since OP had to do the Reshiram route to get to the Anna route, he did the time travel quest with crazy cultist man Elias. In Lin/Zekrom, since you go with Taka, Elias and Luna have had time to reeconcile with each other in the 10 years you travel forward to. Luna is now E4 and a historian, and has convinced her dad to also wear cat ear cosplay.

Here's to ending on a happier note, I guess.
>>
>>50798187
I did suggest before that Lin was killed in her new world by Sirius/Solaris in the original Timeline, only for Arceus to go apeshit and destroys everything. It wasn't until it was convinced by Jirachi to reset the timeline with both girls (and a ghost of a transman) retaining their memories of their previous selves; leading them to go their own path of preventing their fates (Lin creates a puppet to infiltrate and subjugate Meteor for her own means while Anna and Shade follow Jirachi's instructions to ensure the best possible timeline).
>>
>>50798211
There would still need to be some form of Fern jobbing to warrant a timeline reset, maybe Solaris beats Fern with the magical Aegislash and in the new timeline Lins puppet handles the desert so Solaris can't stumble upon it. Or like >>50798236 said.

Also as a sidenote, did we ever find out what that Destiny's end stuff was about? Is it just lore for the sake of lore. Gothitelle's dialogue doesn't change because Ame dipped ASAP, she could've just let the new devs handle most of it but stuff like Cass wanting to redeem Lin probably made her stay.
And I find it pretty funny how Nostra and Shade can be seen as the two reborn playstyle's, with Nostra planning every move carefully and Shade being "Meh we can always try again" *f12 f12 f12* (I'm reffering to their Anna route new world asylum text)
>>
>>50798218
ok nice
>>
sneaky pebbles
>>
>>50798608
Arceus bless stalling teams. Not even AI can't defeat the stall.
>>
>>50798631
plebbles can't be stopped lol
>>
File: 1652653831807.gif (1.2 MB, 500x332)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>50798698
yes they can you smogon city slicker
>>
>>50798631
The only bulky pokemon i've managed to make work is Cresselia. Those damage multipliers man. Then again I haven't tried that many bulkymon.
>>
>>50797855
2 megas
>>
File: file.png (300 KB, 600x612)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>50798341
Also, if there's more than 1 timelines before the main story, I would like to say that Anna and Lin been through 19 timelines as representative of the 19 versions of the game, making this the 20th timeline.

Also I would like to pull a Deltarune, and have you chose and name the character as usual; only for Lin to hijack the character creator and forced you to play as Dismay. You can only play as your selected character in the Dev room.
>>
I'm starting to realize something,
this game wasn't made with us, the general Pokemon Fandom, in mind. It was more of a tribute for the RP forum itself.
>>
>>50799932
That must be why Reborn is the way that it is.
>>
>>50800000
5 zeros GET
>>
>>50800000
Pent on the money.
It's glorified RPG of someoneelse's LARPing session.
>>
>>50800034
That must be why rejuv has more likeable characters because even if it's based on Reborn, Jan actually wanted to make a game with his own ideas. None of his characters are from a crazy LARP I think.
>>
>>50800113
I think some of them are, but not all of them
>>
>>50800140
I think that what anon said. rejuv has more characters that are considered to be likeable than reborn.
>>
Bump limit soon.
>>
>>50800179
So, any post mortmem before we wrap this up?
>>
>>50800245
hey writefag just checking to see if you've trooned out and killed yourself since some anon tried asking that with drawfag and he responded within a day of me screenshotting it
also pls do this >>50788002
>>
>>50800245
Yeah. Thanks Reborn for the keks, the feels, and the fears.
But you blueballed us a lot with good character development, and you basically made canon Terra will have kids and Amaria reads books to children, probably making more psychopaths wielding Aegislashes on the streets.
At least Adrienn solve the city, and our boy Cain got a good job.
Taka is best boy, Lin is worst girl, and Florinia is underrated. RIP Reborn, we will forever remember Nigger (AKA Tomo)'s suffering and spite.
>>
Anyone got some player sprites for Reborn? Even if it's just the default male sprites/card from ruby and sapphire
>>
>>50800312
With all of this said and done, I think we managed to beat the goonies to the punch in term of LPing this mess.
>>
>>50800490
As for this Let's Play, I just hope we do more of these in the near future, especially with completed games like Pokemon Uranium and Pokemon Insurgence.
>>
>>50800579
I though Uranium was incomplete because of C&D, but I'm all in for Insurgence.
Edge Kanto > Just Kanto. Dark Dragon Charizard is the best.

Oh, and before I forget, if !bV1VVJ8IOg is still here, please explain the Rejuvenation plot line. Musk is now in the cursed timeline.
>>
>>50800312
And we will never remember Kiki ever again.
>>
>>50800609
Namely, does it all tie to a central lore or just share the same Universe as each other?
>>
>>50800611
hooray
>>
>>50800624
IIRC, only Rejuvenation and Desolation share universe with Reborn.
Uranium is mentioned in Rejuvenation, but only the premise (nuclear meltdown at some region affected people, who moved to Aevium, searching for better quality of life).
Rejuvenation happens 5 years after the events of Reborn, so while Musk is fucking girls and the timeline, Nigger is probably on max spite mode because he is still stuck in pokemon instead of Fire Emblem.
As for Desolation, the MC travels with Amelia to a new region doing the classic pokemon thing before gangs and cults curses his life, and probably reality.
>>
>>50800659
>he is stuck in pokemon
uh
>>>/v/603619472
>>
>>50800682
Good luck in the land of waifus and husbandos nig. Use the spite of Reborn as fuel and reach your dreams.
>>
>>50800641
hip hip hooray
>>
goodbye reborn
>>
>>50800810
goodbye
>>
File: 1656039260325.png (34 KB, 722x436)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>50800703
>Waifus and husbandos
You wish he had it that easy
>>
>>50800579
Nigger's not coming back to Pokemon for at least another year, probably. And even if he does, fangames and romhacks are usually so fucking long you have to know what you're getting into beforehand to a degree. Plus a lot of them aren't half the trip Reborn is, even though Reborn is full of long periods where nothing fun or entertaining (intentionally or not) happens. He did Snakewood and even I'd say that was kind of a letdown, though I think the dev did come back to finish the game years after it was left incomplete which is why the later parts of it are so dull and I think it pulls the same lampshade-hanging shit Lin did at that point. But I admit, I'm not as well-versed in hacks as others, and there's a lot of cringe out there.
>>
>>50800579
I MIGHT do insurgence. I played a lot of uranium, and not only does it not use essentials and is kind of shit as a pokemon game, but it's also pretty boring, from what I played.

but that won't be for a long time. Reborn was a MASSIVE fucking slog.

That said, I won't rule out playing Rejuvenation on stream. It's not entertaining to follow as an LP.
>>
File: 1568126078752.gif (430 KB, 838x450)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
I would like to say that ill miss seeing nigger being mentally tortured but in turn ive also been plagued by the sin of modern civilization that is reb*rn. Especially writefags kiki/victoria std saga that stuff requires therapy
thank you lets never do that again
>>
>>50801037
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1DkBQRQj4
>"Thank you Tomo"
>"Good bye Amelia"
>"And to all /vp/osters, congratulations."
>>
That's all folks!
>>
>>50800000
QUINTS OF TRUTH
The gods of repeating numbers proclaim that this comment is an absolute truth
>>
>>50800113
Ironically, most if not all of the Pokemon League were Ame's Characters.
>>
>>50801501
Mina...arigatou.
>>
File: file.png (104 KB, 1103x733)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
well, we're at page 10

bump limit.

Here's the final tally of the character polls.

Surprising noone, the worst characters are Terra, Titania, and Amaria. The best is, unsurprisingly, Taka.
>>
>>50801789
It's over, isn't it?
I might make a new thread just for other things you may have missed, then I'll do edge rising, potentially even in 8+ hours.
>>
>>50801899
Good luck, anon. I'll be at work all day tomorrow.

And thanks again for your dump. I really enjoyed reading it all.

And thanks to all those who lurked and contributed. This was...an experience.
>>
>>50798218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihdo3vPFK9Y

And thank you for doing this in my stead too.
Also, my final team with names. That scrafty has been modded to be essentially a permanent custom mega too.
>>
>>50801899
Since there won't be that many opportunities I'd like to thank you because back when I first played reborn Adreinn filtered me, but then you did your playthrough and quit the moment after the fairy gym which motivated me to go back in and get a Aggron and Metagross.
>>
>>50801936
You're very welcome. I was going to continue, but swsh overtook the board and reborn devs were claiming the finale would come out any day now tm

Anyway, just confirming I'll make one more thread, if this dies then it'll be in around 8 hours.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.