[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hollow.png (225 KB, 360x382)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>It's /vp/ leak tourism season
screw you guys, I'm going home
>>
>>49268942

Because this board isn't worth visiting otherwise
>>
>>49268942
You’re all autistic good for nothings. This board is only useful for leaks. Otherwise it’s just you guys being pedos.
>>
File: 1571998489604.png (618 KB, 1280x1280)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>49268942

There was a time when this board was known as the nicest and comfiest board on 4chan. Now it's seen as one of the worst and absolute bottom of the barrel. Leaks are the only reason anyone new needs to come around here, otherwise it's an echo chamber.

And you know what? It's fucking FUN stringing you absolute desperate dipshits along and bullshitting you with fake after fake because as much as you bitch about PLA, you're sitting here with your mouths open for leaks for a game you keep shrieking that you want nothing to do with. Get fucked.
>>
>>49269024
based stantlerbro
>>
>>49269024
leak tourism is fun because i get to see the unhinged rants of the desperate, like this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.