[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: done ren.jpg (26 KB, 415x375)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Legends Arceus still has permanent Exp. Share
I'm not buying this fucking shit, I'm so fucking angry
>>
no one asked
>>
yet you will be perpetually underleveled for the whole game
>>
File: nah.jpg (17 KB, 418x314)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
honestly EXP share doesn't matter as long as the game is fun. go cry loser
>>
>>49266053
didn't ask you either mr. bootbreth
>>
Exp share is based but we need level caps
>>
>>49266041
get filtered, autismo
>>
>>49266041
LGPE has exp share
> HAAHAHAHHAHA THE STATE OF THE FRANCHISE
SWSH has exp share
> OH NO NO NO MAKES GAME SO EASIER THAN IT ALREADY DOES
BDSP has exp share
> THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET US TURN IT OFF LMAOOOOOO
PLA has exp share
> NOOOOO! ITS A GOOD THING! SHUT UP DOOMER! THEY'RE TRYING AND LISTENING!!!!!! FILTERED!!!
>>
>>49266098
Because that's definitely what people are saying buddy. Go cry
>>
all of these posts in support of making the game easier than old entries are wrote by "women" who worship the Pokemon brand.
>>
>>49266105
there gonna be some graphic threads soon, just a heads up for you so you can make your quota.
>>
>>49266107
Who the fuck is saying that the games should be easier here? Are you strawmanning or just a moran?
>>
>>49266126
They are unironically underage or schizo
>>
>>49266119
ok buddy you can believe whatever makes you happy
>>
>>49266041
Considering how this game doesn't have multiplayer, that's one of the main issues with Exp. Share removed. Game will likely not be balanced that well around it, but it's Pokémon. You don't go into Game Freak's games expecting a real challenge outside of maybe one or two battles per game.
>>
File: honklhonk.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>49266041
>this game has this extremely standard objectively good feature? FUCK GAME FREAK I'M NOT BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!
>>
File: image-asset.jpg (407 KB, 765x1080)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
I don't care.
It just gives me a perfect excuse to pirate the game and turn it off with mods. I'll never have to buy one of these shitty games again.
>>
>>49266271
>it's shit but why expect anything else
The absolute state, but also I can't disagree.
>>
>>49266041
Work on your self control, you don't need to voice every bit of autism you think up.
>>
>>49266041
It being permanently on is the best. It's hilarious how mad a minority of tismos get over it. Only non-underage will remember all the retards that whined over it when it was optional and wanted it gone completely. They'd go on mental breakdowns any time someone told them to just turn it off. Perfect karma.
>>
>no new IPs
Yikes at this samefagging ITT
>>
>>49266420
Doomposters are the same 10 people over and over. I'll admit it.
>>
>>49266041
>Watch the trailer
>Pokemon rise 1 level and more after catching just 1 psyduck
Its gonna be a bore
>>
>>49266041
Really this makes you seethe?
>>
>>49266062
SwSh says otherwise
>>
File: bugman.jpg (142 KB, 1024x928)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
The only game where perma Exp.Share was justified was LGPE because it didn't had wild battles. Normal games with wild battles and perma Exp.Share makes the """"""adventure"""""" blandly easy
>>
>>49266063
EXP share ruins my fun, but I can see your point
>>
>>49266738
Just put your team in the camp box lol
>>
it's a game for children. no shit they're going to make it easy
>>
>>49266041
Yeah, it will be an issue unless they have scaling. We seen level 50 Growlithe though.. hopefully shit scales because if you set out to complete Dex and tasks you might be fucked.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.