[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pmd.jpg (173 KB, 1314x1100)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>spinoffs are better than the maingames
mystery dungeon thread
>>
>>49263110
PokePark is better
>>
modanon, are you there? I finished your explorers of sky hack
>>
File: 1636536649630.jpg (1.36 MB, 2897x2160)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>49263127
>this hack
ive never played this games. Pls give sauce to this hack i want to play all these games as soon as i have time
>>
>>49263263
https://mega.nz/file/MEtTVQxS#K9xCq03BvEZCIvWX3B2-5UhNGEX7LeIhDScRZLIhlg0
no patching needed, contains a changelog file
features such as L and hit A/B/X/Y for your attacks, no need to set a move anymore, benched pokemon get exp, bunch more starters with animations and portraits, gummi IQ grind made bearable
use hardsaves as he said savestates don't work across versions if there's an update, but game is finished either way
>>
File: 1641488293989.jpg (763 KB, 1938x2048)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>49263341
thanks anon, God bless u
>>
>>49263127
Without downloading, what are the differences?

Story? Mons? Dungeons?
>>
>>49263110
Charizard and Tyranitar are as useful as a Plain Seed story-wise.
>>
>>49263494
no story differences
couple gameplay changes but the anon didn't fall for the trap of rebalance the whole game!!. gonna copy paste a little bit of the changelog notepad:

Text speed greatly increased.
>Trap Avoider, Status Checker, and Lava Evader are all default IQ skills.
Leader switching enabled, you switch like you do in Rescue Team
Press Start to manually take your teammate's turns. Not recommended for normal use, recommended for boss/monster houses
>Hold L and hit A/B/X/Y for your attacks, no need to set a move anymore
Experience gets distributed to benched party members.
>The stutter whenever you take damage from weather is removed
Same type Gummis, "not very effective" Gummis, and Wonder Gummis all give more IQ
>>
File: machamp2.jpg (38 KB, 354x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>49263110
honestly I wish mystery dungeon was the main series. The world of the mainline pokemon is fucking dull as fuck.

>hardly any stories
>_____country theme park games
>no sense of danger
>dull music
>dull humans
>static sprites on
>pokemon are basically animal exps
>samey battle system for the last 5 years

Shit fucking sucks. I am not a furry, but pokemon as animals always pissed me off.They look like fucking characters not pets,beasts or fucking minions.
>>
>>49263585
>no new mystery dungeon game in 7 years
it's not fair
no, the remake doesn't count
>>
>>49263125
I don't know about better, but I had a really good time playing them with/for my little brother (a toddler then) back when they came out. Fantastic for the non-reading age crowd.
>>
>>49263127
what did you think of it? Anything that stuck out as especially good/not so good?
>>
I prefer the superior Mystery Dungeon thread
>>49251855
>>
>>49263550
>couple gameplay changes but the anon didn't fall for the trap of rebalance the whole game!!
it started out as me trying to make a few QoL changes and then as i tested it out more I came across things in the game that made me think "this isn't so hot, maybe i can fix that?"

Zero regrets for what I did to Aegis Cave.
>>
>>49264258
gameplay wise everything was good, the QoL changes are a godsend, notably the ability shortcuts, storage space and the exp share. aegis cave changes are based beyond comprehension. I encountered one visual bug maybe? during the lapras cutscene on our way to the tower there's a black square during it, goes away after.
>>
File: 1526545070422.jpg (99 KB, 500x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I want to make a sky hack but I'm a dummy who can't code
>>
>>49264365
>during the lapras cutscene on our way to the tower there's a black square during it, goes away after.
That's a vanilla bug if you use Desmume.
Either way, I'm glad you liked it. Be sure to check out the postgame, I loaded up Marine Resort with shit to help with grinding, and i lengthened Zero Isle North and made it a bit harder. South is a bit harder as well, but mostly due to a few mons there being buffed due to being starters.
>>
>>49264399
I can't code for shit either. I didn't touch the code very much, mostly just deleting lines of code (to shorten text in the cafe and all) but generally you can make something that has QoL stuff and never touch the code when using Skytemple.
>>
File: file.png (30 KB, 1606x663)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>49264400
I went once, it was PACKED with gummies. It did help finish maxing out but didn't make a huge difference: ended up maxed out starter IQ and maybe 70% of the way there on drifblim
drifblim is monstrous, holy shit
>>
>>49263585
>They look like fucking characters not pets,beasts or fucking minions.
They purposefully avoid focusing much on the Pokemon as characters in the mainline games so that more people will watch the anime, which is better about doing that.
>>
>>49264412
Is it hard to learn whatever code they use in that thing? Almost think I'd be willing to learn just to make a cool story.
>>
>>49264447
I didn't buff Drifblim save for maybe giving it the epic wind boosting move earlier as a joke. Drifblim is just that good.
Were there too many gummis there? Part of me wondered if I was overdoing it, but then another part of me thought "it's after the story, why not?"

>>49264453
I'm not the best guy to ask since I just did QoL stuff. Either way adding whatever lines of code i needed too wasn't too hard. Unfortunately this did involve asking for help in a d*scord. I didn't like doing it but it worked.
>>
Do anyone have the /vp/ starters pack for super mystery dungeon or is it gone forever?
>>
>>49264478
Could be a bit strong balance wise due to the stat boosts, IQ wise it helps finish out your starters if you funneled almost everything to them during the story
I'm plenty strong without having grinded, if someone feels the need to then they could. If you get maxed stats does that carry over to the level 1 dungeons?
>>
>>49263585
Also Dusknoir is the best villain ever
>>
>>49264538
>If you get maxed stats does that carry over to the level 1 dungeons?
Nothing carries over. By the way, thoughts on the changed final battle? During my testing it could go all sorts of different ways due to how pokemon pick 4 moves they could learn up to whatever their level is.
>>
>>49264265
>roleplay autism
No thanks
>>
>>49264561
drifloon wiped everything turn 1 with ominous wind so I can't really say. I saw wigglytuff and chatot so thought we'd fight a nightmare version of the guild but then there was a smoochum and not everyone was there
>nothing carries over
ah doesn't matter then, if some dude wants to grind for fun after beating the game then let him imo
>>
>>49264583
>drifloon wiped everything turn 1 with ominous wind
yeah that's the drifloon experience for you. Wigglytuff wasn't there though. The theme for the new minions was "Level 1 dungeon champions"
>>
>>49264594
it wasn't? I must be thinking of chatot, then
oh, I did hear about smoochum being strong for those dungeons
drifloon is pretty absurd, yeah. murkrow was good, not godhood, just a solid bird
is there any way you could remove the pause from the IQ skills Acute Sniffer and the stairs one? I had to turn the item one off cause it drove me insane
>>
>>49264626
The pause from Acute Sniffer is due to the text box the text boxes cause more lag than you'd think, which is why i killed the weather/poison/burn damage text boxes. Without the text telling you about the item, the IQ skill does nothing so there's no way to remove the pause and have the skill work.
The way I see it, it's easy enough for someone to shut off, and Xray Specs exist anyways so the skill's more or less a waste no matter what.
>>
>>49264671
true enough for the items. I take it drifloon isn't the standard difficulty experience but still had fun oh well. Quagsire was breddy gud too with earth power for monster houses, wasn't really necessary though
>>
File: sefsefe.jpg (72 KB, 601x600)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I will update Wayward Soul
>>
>>49264559
agreed, better than any team leader.
>>49264451
nah,the adventures of a dumbfuck and pokemon saying their names just ins't it.
>>
I was just searching through my old things and I found my Explorers of Time cartridge from 2007 and it still works and my save is still there! But sadly, my HG, White, B2 and W2 cartridges seem to be missing and I have no clue where they might be after all these years….. My Time cart is the most precious to me yeah, but I’m still sad my mainline carts seem to have been lost
>>
>>49264559
the way they set people's expectations low for villains with team skuntank was pretty clever since people would now expect villains to be cartoon evil obvious tier twirling their mustaches going mwahaha
>>
>>49264722
Drifloon is easymode, simply put. No other pokemon comes close to just how OP it is.
>>
>>49264941
That sucks. Nothing can replace your save file of course, but it would have been a lot cheaper to get a new Time cart or even upgrade to Sky than buy any of the mainline games.
>>
File: 808909789.jpg (71 KB, 600x450)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I finished playing GTI today and it was pretty good.
>>
>>49266149
I never played gates cause I heard it was shit, was I lied to?
>>
>>49266149
i hope to god you used the sped up text patch
>>
>>49266176
The actual game itself and the story are fine, most of the time what people are complaining about when it comes to Gates are the text speed and the dexcut
>>
File: pokemon square 2006.jpg (1.24 MB, 1663x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>49266229
>tfw the best pokemon got into gates even over gen 5 mons like purrloin
>tfw its evo is a plot-relevant character at that
Wooperdev is real.
>>
File: 336 seviper (2).jpg (246 KB, 1000x545)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>49263110
somebody post the list for /pmd/ recomended romhacks. There are any for RRT?.
>>
>>49266180
I didn't. It was a massive exercise of patience.
>>49266176
The main story is very solid, full of good characters and a consistent theme (it only lacked better boss fights and a good finale imo). The gameplay while getting through it is serviceable, what sucks is there's not a lot of missions and the playable roster is pitifully small, so basically the postgame feels really barebones which unfortunately also hurts the purpose of Paradise building which in itself is a very nice idea. (I don't mind because I don't feel like sticking around after the story anyway). and the snail text speed fucking hurts But despite it the graphics are super pretty and the soundtrack is godly which shows there was some great talent behind. So if you want to play only the story the game is fine.
>>
I remember trying one of these games once during high school and thinking it was shit. I want to give them another chance. What's the best one?
>>
File: owl_75.jpg (76 KB, 350x385)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I'm here, what do you want?
>>
>>49266366
I think Explorers of Sky is the most recommended. It's definitely the most well rounded experience.
>>
File: 1628562548051.png (4 KB, 1000x760)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>49266447
hello anon
>>49266366
explorers of sky is the best one imo; try this out >>49263341
>>
File: ledyba.jpg (71 KB, 800x497)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Do you think some of the mons in PMD are made better than they should be because one of the devs likes them?
>>
>>49267036
I think some, like Drifblim being the God of Death, were just accidents because the mechanics favor them once the battle style switches from 1v1 turn based to mystery dungeon room attacks while being able to float through walls
>>
>>49267079
>while being able to float through walls
that's the one thing Drifblim can't do.
>>
File: training.jpg (45 KB, 567x333)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>49267496
cute
>>
File: team.jpg (218 KB, 1024x2134)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
File: y5464564636345.png (296 KB, 509x490)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>49268629
>>
>>49268969
I kind of found it weird how little you actually talk in sky. your partner is out there spilling his worries, dreams and fears before bed and your character just thinks (damn, that is scary) then says nothing
>>
>>49268969
what was the smd partner's problem?
>>
>>49263110
wanted to get into MD, is super a good starting point or is explorers of sky/PMD DX better?
>>
>>49269081
Super's not a good starting point due to being more item reliant than any other game, as well as never letting you take your time in the story. Start with the DS games/RTDX instead.
>>
>>49266176
Compared to the other PMD games it's practically fucking unplayable. Atrocious gameplay, mediocre story
>>
>>49267079
Imagine how fucking insane competitive turn-based battling in a modded version of Sky would be
>Drifloon line, Smoochum line and room-hitting cheese moves banned
>each player gets 1 Pokemon and a single page of items, Reviver Seeds banned
>fight to the death
Imagine the meta
>>
>>49268995
If it helps, people like that exist IRL.
I'm much more of a listener than a talker and, once people feel comfortable around me, they'll start talking and talking.
Due to my acknowledging silence, people tend to fill the void with more talking and just wind up letting out all sorts of personal stuff.
>>
How do I play nds files?
>>
>>49269599
With a DS.
>>
>>49269599
MelonDS
>>
>>49269625
Thanks, Anon
>>
>>49268629
I’d totally be like the first panel if I ever ended up in the PMD world
>>
>>49269856
What if your partner was actually a super annoying fuck?
>>
>>49263110
Best /pmd/ game?
Nostalgia fags need not apply
>>
is there a mod for PMD DX that makes pokemons stats similar to that of the main games? i ask because dragonite is my favorite pokemon and this nigga is lvl 58 or something with 108hp, there are others as well.
>>
>>49269918
>dragonite is my favorite pokemon and this nigga is lvl 58 or something with 108hp, there are others as well.
literally just start eating sitrus berries
>>
Why doesn’t the community talk about gameplay more? I want to find out more about the exploits possible with Wonder Mail in Sky such as Jirachi’s challenge letter being able to unlock *any* dungeon and being able to move boss floors into any dungeon with the right wonder mail code which is how Primal Dialga can be recruited via egg, but I haven’t seen a single soul talk about these since they were documented last year….
>>
File: Honchkrow.jpg (43 KB, 640x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>49270267
I can talk about gameplay but I don't know about weird technical stuff like wonder mail because I don't use Wonder Mail. I'm more a level 1 guy when i'm not talking about my own hack
>>
>>49270287
Congrats on the clear btw, it’s kinda sad that most people on youtube only run the original Purity Forest and forget about the later games, although ZIS and Destiny Tower are very similar to Purity Forest in the first place……
There is that JoyJoy MAX guy for Explorers content but he’s a nip
>>
>>49270305
>original Purity Forest
Once I found out you can just manip it it became a free run. Base RT's pretty broken.
>>
>>49270319
The most hilarious manipulation is the Remains Island Kecleon one which lets you recruit Kecleon in Remains Island in under a minute; really wish more people talked about gameplay quirks like this more
>>
>>49270343
What was the point of those extra dungeons normally? 2 of them are just more water dungeons, which are the absolute worst part of Rescue Team.
>>
>>49270360
Oddity Cave was essentially Mt, Thunder, Mt. Blaze and Frosty Forest all in one dungeon, Remains Island was a fusion of Northern Range and Pitfall Valley, Marvelous Sea and Fantasy Strait were just generic ocean dungeons, but you don’t need Dive to enter them, you can access them from the start of the game with wonder mail and both of them have rare held items in their spawn lists; for example around a 0.16% chance to find a Tight Belt or X-Ray Specs in those two dungeons. Fantasy Strait also has a max money value of 1000 poke from B27F to B30F, tied for Wish Cave B71F+ as the highest max money value of any dungeon, so that’s another purpose for Fantasy Strait.
What the remakes did with these 4 dungeons was interesting, but none of them had enough floors to feature the full in-game pokédex as Fantasy Strait ends at Nosepass (#299) and pokemon from Skitty (#300) onwards aren’t featured in any of the 4 dungeons in DX
>>
>>49270422
>rare tight belts
had more luck in far off sea

>max money value
selling useless hold items worked better for me

All of them seem like their jobs were better done elsewhere in the game. Shame none of the 4 have high exp mons, i was sick to death of running Team Hydro's dojo
>>
>>49270453
Recruiting everything in the original Rescue Team is pretty miserable, you spend like half your playtime grinding IQ and running Team Hydro/Western Cave for evolutions, and another sizeable chunk grinding wishes in Wish Cave; I never did do it myself, but DX made it much easier to recruit everything and I did do so in DX
>>
File: 100%.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>49270548
100% recruits isn't something you should do unless you REALLY want more playtime out of RT. even with the rng manip i made for Wish Cave it's about an hour long per run. With the Kec/Zard/Wooper route it's roughly 2 and a half hours. God help you if you try to wish for new mons without recruiting all the Unown, because it's a fucking bitch going through all that for Unown L.

XP grinding for evos, just forget it. Each team Hydro (assuming you kill with linked Wide Slash) is worth about 4200 exp. Mons like Spheal and Larvitar end up needing 40000 exp for a single level later on, and you have to check the shop every single run hoping for joy seeds.
>>
>>49270595
At that point, would it be faster to just go to Wish Cave and wish in those hard-to evolve pokemon? I know speedruns usually wish in Exeggutor, Chansey, Blissey, Kecleon etc but what about high level evolutions like that? Then there’s also pokemon like Igglybuff who must be IQ grinded twice for Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff and is a very rare spawn to boot, are those faster to wish in?
>>
>>49270639
>At that point, would it be faster to just go to Wish Cave and wish in those hard-to evolve pokemon?
Hard to say, because given good enough luck with joy seeds in the store you can use a Pierce Orb+Lockon Specs to use 1 joy seed on 2 pokemon and do both mons at once.

Kec is faster than running Wish Cave manipless, as you can gummi dope to the point where the A attack 1shots. Rare pokemon like Exeggcute, Chansey's line and god forbid, Ponyta's line are 100% wish material. fuck ponyta, how many fire dungeons yet it appears only on the 58th floor of joyous tower?
>>
>>49270655
Hey, Ponyta is also in the Fire Maze at the dojo, lmao, but yeah, who even decided that Exeggcute should appear on only 1 floor of 1 dungeon in the game at a fking 0.63% rare, and require you to get 2 of them, AND lock its evo item exclusively to shops on 12 specific floors (out of 98) in Wish Cave?
Also, you wouldn’t happen to be one of those Rescue Team content creators on youtube would you?
>>
File: 75564230_p0.png (397 KB, 550x633)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>49270738
>spoiler
the term "content creator" reeks of arrogance. Either way, i'm not one, i'm just some autist that posts all the time in pmd threads
>>
>>49270764
I’m still really impressed at your Rescue Team save with all pokemon recruited since even though I also had hundreds of hours in my save I never really bothered with that, I did try to recruit an Exeggcute once and I saw just one after 2 hours and it didn’t join me
>>
File: soundproof jirachi.png (6 KB, 256x384)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>49270774
Did all recruits in Sky as well, but it's nowhere near as hellish, especially since you can get pseudos at level 1 from mission requests. Kecleon's more troublesome though, but at least you can do this.
>>
>>49270778
The hardest stuff to get in Sky would be the pokemon like Hitmonlee, Omastar and the Hidden Land pokemon that don’t appear anywhere else and must be evolved right? But there’s also Spacial Rift and Spacial Rift could take hours to get everything you need
>>
>>49270867
I remember Porygon-Z was the final thing i got. I forget what was so bad about Hitmonlee/Omastar but Hitmonchan/Top were awful in RT. I had to constantly reset the game while giving gummis to Tyrouge if they upped the wrong stats.
>>
>>49270869
I played Explorers first back in 2008 and only played RT in 2012 so I didn’t know how much of a blessing making evolved pokemon recruitable in Explorers was until then….
Speaking of recruitment, I used the wonder mail generator to create challenge letters from Jirachi in the Side Path, Rock Path and Forest Path, and then accepting those letters actually permanently unlocked those dungeons for me with (seemingly) no strange side effects! Furthermore, revisiting the paths this way actually enabled normal recruitment in them, something that nobody online seemed to know at all! I also generated Jirachi challenge letters for each of the future dungeons and that actually unlocked them permanently too! Unfortunately, unlike the paths, recruiting was still banned in the future dungeons :(
And one more thing, after I unlocked the paths and the future dungeons via this method, jobs for them started appearing normally on the guild’s bulletin boards and I could complete them without issue, which was pretty interesting. But The Nightmare, demo dungeons and special episode dungeons failed to unlock with this method, and normal Hidden Land and Temporal Tower didn’t work, but Hidden Highland and Temporal Spire did work for me and I could go to them from the crossroads
>>
File: 1642012556789.jpg (17 KB, 418x314)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>49263263
>You will never share a sandwich with Squirtle on the pier while the sun sets
why even live
>>
>>49271187
You have no idea how badly I want the Beach at Dusk to be real…
>>
>>49271301
>>
File: snivespurr.png (104 KB, 1350x1500)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
cool, new pmd thread

>>49269871
either super or RTDX

explorers aint that good
>>
>>49271307
Alternative version
>>
>>49268969
>>49268995
literally me
>>
Anyone have other PMD-themed reaction images?
>>
File: 1628572833358.jpg (36 KB, 400x551)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>49271979
>>
>>49271979
i used to have a whole folder, but i can't seem to find it now.
apologies.
>>
File: 1494844733520.png (300 KB, 1186x770)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>49271979
>>
File: sh-shut up.png (334 KB, 474x588)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>49271979
>>
>>49273252
c-cute...
>>
>>49264764
I told you I will update Wayward Soul

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35367388/chapters/90859408
>>
>>49271979
>>
New game when
>>
>>49271979
the classic
>>
explorers sucks.
>>
I just want to be a pokemon and go on adventures and get a cute pokemon gf and explore together. Why is life so unfair?
>>
File: 1450082548425.png (16 KB, 559x672)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>49271979
>>
>>49273657
>>49273724
What are these from?
>>
>>49274972
There was a mystery dungeon movie that was great because it was a mystery dungeon movie but also terrible because it just ends after the first adventure with no follow up, closure or sequel
>>
>>49275250
No, I mean the subtitles
I don't think that's the original dialogue
>>
>>49274972
an old vid on youtube called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Firered or something along those lines. no idea if it's still up.
>>
File: 1604747108519.png (2.48 MB, 2450x1584)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
What's on the Sand Continent?
>>
File: savage ampharos.jpg (20 KB, 500x281)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>49271979
>>
>>49277538
sand
>>
Wasn't there an anon who said he was going to upload the soundtrack to Rescue Team or Explorers in .flac or am I misremembering things again? Would love to have RT's in as high a quality as I can get if that's the case.
>>
>>49269918
RTDX gives out statboosters like nobody's business, whether it's Buried Relic or the Pelipper Rescue Board. Just do a bunch of those and pump your Dragonite full of drugs until he's strong enough - grinding for Grand Master I was able to hit the stat cap on my main Pokemon (Heracross)
>>
I hope I dream of PMD tonight even though I haven’t played in awhile. It’s amazing how even just thinking about the series puts me in a great mood
>>
>>49278473
Listen to your favorite dungeon or town theme and imagine yourself there
>>
>just spent the past 7 hours losing over a year of work on my pc because it decided to shit out
>cant even post pmd pics here

at least the hack is okay. Please post nice pmd artwork, i sure as hell need it
>>
File: 1628351133542.jpg (473 KB, 1686x1100)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>49278908
F
here's a unite pic, close enough?
>>
>>49278937
not into unite but the pic is nice, thanks
>>
>>49277538
Milky coins.
>>
>>49277538
Thieves and outlaws
Those northern islands are probably fucked up with pirate coves
>>
>>49277538
idk write a fanfic about it lmao
>>
Bump
>>
I have nearly completed the recruit them all in all the pmd games. I've completed BRT, gates, super, RTDX and I'm only missing 3 Pokemon in sky one of which is an unown so god help me.
>>
>>49280481
yeah good fucking luck i spent 6 hours trying to get unown P. All of the unown that don't drop stones have sub 1% encounter rates.
>>
>>49268995
I do that quite often. What is really interesting is how most people will assume you agree or "are on their side" because you are listening sometimes outright projecting onto you. Especially woman.
>>
>anon in a /v/ thread made a wooper shitpost for me last night
>lost it because comp trouble
dont suppose that anon is here
>>
>>49280508
Use the archive you nitwit
>>
>>49263110
Recommend some hacks, bonus points if I can play as a chad bug type or ralts line, like that bowl cut nerd.
>>
>>49280585
too busy reinstalling shit
>>
>>49280623
>ralts
the hack posted earlier has a ralts starter, as well as Ledyba
>>
File: 1636134949943.png (241 KB, 316x400)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>49271979
>>
>>49280508
i found it in 10 seconds on the archive anon
did you really not think to do this before posting
>>
>>49280639
No anon, I didn't, because i've spent the past 12 hours stressing out over technical shit. Spending that long troubleshooting garbage fucks up one's judgement
>>
Reposting here.
I played this game as a wurmple and caterpie as my buddy.
I also gave myself judgement because it was funny, but I notice wurple get like 0 moves so my buddy was becoming better except me, so I had to inject normal moves so I would fall to far behind nothing insane like judgment though.
Fun fact judgement copies your type so it was stab bug move(does PMD use stab like mainline?)
>>
>>49280653
i hear that
my brain would be fried too after spending all day on that shit
>>
>>49280657
At least in the DS games, STAB is even stronger than SE damage
>>
>>49263110
would clovermon work in md?
>>
>>49280624
If you have time to shit post you can find it yourself
>>
>>49280718
fuck it i'll do it tomorrow then
>>
File: 1567396626111.jpg (26 KB, 400x463)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>49271979
>>
>>49280690
You can't even mod in custom moves so no
>>
>>49280632
>as well as Ledyba
That just feels unbalanced.
>>
File: 1560687663196.png (460 KB, 628x468)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
I 100% completed Red Rescue as a kid (super comfy) and played explorers of time a lot, which was fucking fantastic. But it's been 15 years since I've really dived into them. Which would you recommend to try nowadays? Red or Sky(I heard that's better than time/darkness)?

Are any of the newer entries any good? I always wanted to have my starter be a kabuto, sableye or murkrow. Is that possible in them?
>>
>>49281641
Play DX.

I hope Explorers of sky will get a remake too
>>
>>49281641
Play Blue instead of Red for the two screen convenience then play Sky.
Gates kinda sucks and Super is decent enough.
DX is only worthwhile if you want to play full price for something you could easily emulate.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.