[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
https://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite
https://unite-db.com/
https://uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Trevenant (January 20)

>Current
- Minor events:https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:https://serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous /pug/ thread: >>49248737
>>
Cool that they're adding Trevenant but at the same time I'm never spending money on this game which means I will never unlock a new Pokemon
>>
>>49259623
Still can't believe my most wanted pick is getting in.
>>
>>49259629
Just do your dailies (~3-4 games/day) and then use a 1-day coin booster to play a bunch in a single day to reach your coin cap. You should almost be able to buy a new pokemon whenever they release every month.
>>
>>49259723
I've bought two this update and already made the coins back without any boosters.
>>
>>49259652
Wait till you have to face the fact of him not being good...
>>
File: 20220114_061141.jpg (340 KB, 612x816)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
In the middle of a playthrough of Sword with a party of my most played Unite Pokémon
(Sorry for the blurry sprites, they were in motion)
>>
>>49259629
With how long they take to add new mons I can get 10K easy between each one. I dont even play as frequently or as min-maxy as I can.
>>
>>49259781
Horn Leech looks pretty incredible. It stuns, it pushes, it knocks up and it heals you. That move alone does way too much for it to be considered bad.
>>
>>49259781
It's going to be a solid pick I can guarantee you that.
>>
mobile still trash?
>>
>>49259797
What exactly are you asking? Are mobile players still trash at the game? Yes they are
>>
>>49259808
i mean is the mobile version still shit to play on, cause those load times were atrocious even with perfect connection
>>
>another grass type
>Another grass/ghost type
>Far from halloween
What a bunch of retards
>>
>>49260046
Yeah man, everything revolves around holidays. So stupid to add a ghost type after halloween. Just like it was so stupid of them to add 2 non ice types at Christmas.
>>
It's time to predict the nerfs and buffs that will come with the tree.
>>
>>49260196
Decreased cooldowns for Absol and Gengar Unites
>>
>>49260332
a buff but not really
>>
>>49260196
Going for authenticity of the dev team here instead of what actually needs to be done.

Dragonite:
Hyper Beam - Damage reduced
Hyper Beam - Stun duration extended
Outrage - Duration extended
Extremespeed - Cooldown reduced

Tsareena
Trop Kick - Duration of effect increased
Stomp - Duration of stun increased
Grassy Glide - Cooldown increased
Queenly Majesty - Stacks required increased to 4

Decidueye
Fixed a bug with its unite move (adding % HP damage)
Fixed a bug with Razor Leaf (adding % damage to each quill)
Leaf Tornado - Increased the stun duration

Sylveon
Mystical Fire - Increased range of detection
Mystical Fire - Fixed a bug where it would not properly target wild Pokemon after the first usage
Draining Kiss - Increased damage
Draining Kiss - Increased the amount healed
Draining Kiss - Increased the speed of the projectile.

Blastoise
Rapid Spin - Cooldown reduced
Water Spout - Increased movement speed while used during Rapid Spin
Hydro Pump - Increased movement speed while used during Rapid Spin

Garchomp
Stats - Increased Attack stat
Dragon Rush - Increased the distance of the move
Dig - Increased the distance of the move
Dig - Reduced cooldown

Snorlax
Block - Fixed a bug (Being able to push unstoppable opponents)

Absol
Unite move - Increased the damage of each hit
Super Luck - Increased critical hit rate

Gengar
Stats - Increased base spell vamp
Hex - Move targeting now prioritizes targets under a status effect
Dream Eater - Targets remain asleep until second hit of Dream Eater is activated or goes on cooldown.

Blissey
Egg Bomb - Reduced Cooldown
Egg Bomb - Increased Damage
Softboiled - Reduced Cooldown
Softboiled - Increased base healing
Softboiled - Increased healing over time
Safeguard - Increased shield value
Safeguard - Increased duration
>>
>>49259818
Mobile is way better than switch. Just don't have a shit phone
>>
File: Goal.jpg (96 KB, 559x855)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>49260196
>Catfuckers
The passive's bug will finally be dealt with so terrible players won't be carried by that shit eating cat

>Fruitcunt
Triple Axel will only count as 1 healing chunk (hit #2) & her overall kncokback will be slightly reduced

>BadDragon
Unite charge time increased, ESpeed gets cd decreased, they make objectives have a "limit" to the amount of damage can go into a single hit on them solely because of Hyper Beam. Also Hyper Beam gets nerfed into dust.

>Pikashit
Unite charge at a happy median between what it was before & what it is now

The only buff I can think of are making the owl more bearable to play as & make the awful items less shit.
>>
>>49260399
but the passive bug was fixed
>>
>>49260360
actually sounds like what they'd do
>>
>>49260196
Queenly majesty now needs 5 stacks to proc
>>
>>49260360
>Dream Eater - Targets remain asleep until second hit of Dream Eater is activated or goes on cooldown.
No way. I like Gengar and all, but even I will say that's crazy broken. Increase the sleep duration a little maybe, but you're suggesting like a single target 5 second sleep.
>>
File: injust.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Alolan Marowak when?
>>
>>49260360
I'd love for Stomp to actually be good.
What it really needs is more chase potential, but longer stuns would help a bit.
>>
>>49260541
Wouldn't be the first time they've overcompensated on a Mon like that.
>>
Held items should be more impactful desu
>>
>>49261609
When was the last time you played a normal match without items?
>>
>>49261609
buddy barrier should be less impactful
>>
>>49261013
Actually 0 chance. China doesn't allow skulls
>>
>>49261824
haha that's not a skull, thats a helmet hahahaha
>>
File: 1642119214307.png (329 KB, 512x512)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Wait, you're telling me they NERFED Lucario?
>>
>>49262348
when did you last touch this game bro
>>
>>49262348
Technically, his biggest nerf was a global change.
>>
File: 20220114_142836.jpg (51 KB, 1080x226)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>49262348
What nerf?
>>
>>49262699
I, too, play offline mode.
>>
>>49262699
>trying to flex numbers but still blocks name like a bitch
shaking my head
>>
>>49260196
Discharge buffed
>>
>>49262788
>>49262852
nice COPE anon, if you learn to play that can be you too!
>>
>>49259652
That's what I felt with Tsareena. I'm glad they're not just going with fan favorites.
>>
Any slashpuggers for squad mission?
>>
File: 1612226452568.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>use limited unite license
>can't use the mon in ranked
>>
>>49263189
pay up
>>
>>49263184
After my match that just started I'll help
>>
>idiot attacks drednaw alone
>steal it with cinderace ult
>idiot attacks articuno alone
>steal it with cinderace ult
are the people who play this game incapable of learning
>>
>>49263270
thanks
>>
>>49263372
No, Anon. Greninja and Ninetales will still backcap during Zap/Arti, Rabbits, ghosts and Garchomp will still start objectives on their own and have it stolen, Machs and Sylveons will still steal every mob they can then run in and feed
>>
Thanks U
>>
>>49263619
Yep
>>
>Get a short 9 game winstreak
>Get into a Bot match
??????????????????????????
>>
Is it me or is Cinderace sort of shit with all the new broken mons that were added recently
Every time I get a game with a Cinderace it gets outdamaged by Dragonite/Venusaur/Tsareena
>>
>>49263737
Cinderace is still the best attacker.
>>
>>49263737
just because others are doing more damage doesn't necessarily mean they're contributing more than you
Venusaur or Tsareena sitting on the enemy goal doing 1k damage per second while healing up won't amount to much if they have no objective or team presence
>>
>>49260360
>Those Tsareena changes
>Instead of just nerfing damage or tankiness just make it massively less fun and fluid to play
Wow it's like you're an actual MOBA dev.
>>
>kill Rotom
>it despawns
>wasn't even a clutch kill, Zapdos was like 3 minutes away
bravo Timi
>>
>>49263737
Hell no, Cinderace might be one of the best mons currently especially after his latest buff and he did pretty good in the latest official jap tourney with the broken mons in it.
>>
Been running into a Blissey that exclusively runs softboiled/egg bomb a lot so I finally looked up their items and they're using wise and choice specs of of all things.
>>
>>49264104
I've seen triple glasses x-attack blissey memers because safeguard and softboiled both have pretty good sp. atk scaling, but egg bomb is wack
>>
>>49264038
get good bitch
>>
Please buff Gengar's unite to at least deal double the current damage or something. I hit level 9, and there's essentially zero impact from that.
>>
>get into a bot game
>close game

when will chinks learn that players don't want to play against bots ?
>>
>>49264517
They really should remove them I don't care if they're free wins it's boring as fuck when it throws me in one when I'm trying to get the standard missions done.
>>
>>49263653
did you wait a while to get a game?
if you wait long enough the game forces a bot match no matter how well you're doing
>>
>>49263737
Not even close he's one of the best attackers, you're most likely playing with shitters, which I can say the same since I've mostly been getting shitter Dragonites since it released.
>>
>>49259623
did they nerf venusaur? something feels strange
>>
>>49263737
If you have two equally skilled junglers and one plays cinderace and the other plays dragonite then the cinderace gets shit on. But cinderace is definitely the second best jungler in the game rn.
>>
>>49259783
Cool idea for a run, I recently started Silver myself and decided on using a wigglytuff for the first time just because of Unite
>>
>>49264517
You're not suppose to KNOW it's a bot match! They're trying (and failing) to make them less apparent.
>>
>>49265382
People were complaining about how they got gapped by bots when they made it harder lol
>>
>>49265424
I still don't get how people can lose to bots.
>>
>>49265440
I'll give people a pass if they didn't notice it was a bot game until they were already in it and have an awful mon for it
>>
>>49265440
Because they don't pick dragonite. And run into the enemy ar articuno and get united
>>
>>49265472
>Because they don't pick dragonite.
If you really want to end a bot match at the 5 min mark pick Tsareena. Bots can't fight her at all and you can straight up stay in their jungle killing them on repeat with potion equipped.
>>
>>49265497
>potion
aw hell nah the slowbro bot boutta stunlock ya
>>
>>49265521
How can it stunlock me when it can't even get to the right level?
>>
>>49265440
It can happen
>kill kill kill all game
>die one time at like 2:20 by eating 2 unites or something
>saddled with a 50 second respawn
>in that time they steal zap and your bot teammates dont stop it
>YOU LOSE
>>
>>49264252
Don’t use it for the damage, use it for the utility. Repositioning to a degree that rivals dragonite is huge. If you’re playing Gengar by crashing in then maybe you’ve realized why you’re dying a lot?
Pretend he’s the Spy from TF2. Be smarter and sneakier.
>>
>>49265440
Bots will save their unite for the moment they see a player and will not use it any sooner. Which can fuck you up as the one and only human in a game
>>
>>49265658
all the bots will start going to Zap/Cuno at 2:00, back off around 3:00 to farm safely and let your team bots eat the unites
or just be Greninja and Water Shuriken while retreating, bots can't do shit about it
>>
>>49265677
>all the bots will start going to Zap/Cuno at 2:00,
Except yours, because they'll be busy being dead.
>>
>>49264104
I used to run that set, double egg is extremely strong at first Dred but falls off pretty quick otherwise. Hasn’t felt worth taking since the Dred nerf but I also haven’t been playing that much.
>>
>>49263737
Nope, he's still good, really good
>>
Any mons that actually benefit from the cooldown reduction and the normal effects both shell bell and energy amp have?
>>
>>49265839
>he
>>
>>49261013
i just want regular marowak
>>
>>49265870
Dive Slash Cram
>>
>>49265876
Yes, bitch nigga
>>
>>49265870
cramorant's dive set is pretty much it right now, but I prefer focus band over shell bell
used to see a few petalsaurs run it but petalsaur isn't as ridiculous as it used to be
>>
>>49265887
>nigga
>>
File: pikachu sleep.png (225 KB, 500x376)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>49265879
Lame ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>49265893
>cramorant's dive set
you're throwing if you're not using surf
>>
>>49266046
I've played over 400 games with surfing bird and a few months ago I would've agreed with you
in this current meta you're better off with diveslash
>>
>>49266072
enjoy not doing any damage
>>
>>49265876
>has
>>
>>49266125
>a
>>
>>49265887
I hate zoomers almost as much as I hate this game
>>
>>49266096
you actually do pretty good damage and can dive squisher mons
problem is that they usually do more than ur 'pretty good' damage
>>
>>49266141
>huge
>>
>>49266178
>rabbit
>>
>>49266046
You are throwing if you are not using pika. Like what's the point you are already using a shitmon you are trolling either way.
>>
>>49266188
>dick
>>
>>49266171
that's the problem, there is literally no point in using dive directly on anything since you're so squishy so you just use it for mobility and getting a fish, what's the point
>>
Anyone who accuses someone else of “throwing” for picking a certain Pokémon is basically saying “I’m so bad, I won’t do anything unless someone youtube famous tells me to”
>>
>>49266273
I'm gonna afk in your games
>>
>>49266273
Garde player moment
>>
>>49266299
gardevoir is my favotire
>>
Question: How impactful are the buffs that Eldegoss & Blissey provide? Do they actually make that big of an impact?
>>
>>49266307
same
>>
>>49266311
Yes they do.
>>
>>49266273
what's your ign? when i see you i'll play dive slash cram instead of pikachu and actually try. don't be surprised we still lose
>>
>>49266273
Uh oh guys, we have a Decidueye/Garchomp main!
>>
ucantbeatme, u on here? You got beat bro
>>
>>49266317
why is it urs?
>>
>>49266311
Depends. Elde buffs won't matter much if your team never groups up. Blissey buffs won't matter much if your hyper carry doesn't take advantage of it
>>
>>49266311
Elde's are very impactful. The speed boost and shields are great.

Blissey not so much. Shield to only one Pokemon is meh and in solo que helping hand is missused most of the time as it only applies to basic attacks. It's ultimate may as well never exist because the people using it will run away almost instantly. Even then a 20% boost isnt much for a unite move.
>>
>>49266397
Played one game with a healslut blissey following me around best tsareena game I've ever had.
>>
>>49266397
i main blissy ur 100% wrong please reconsider your message blissy is the best with helping hand and eg throw with any comp i have a very high wr% with blissy because i carry almost every game i play with blissy both in soloq and with friends so please stop hating blissy it is one of the strongest pokemon in the game currently for support i dont think any other support character can match the utility of blissy even if they gave the others a buff since blissy is in another league completely
>>
I fucking hate each and every one of you
>>
>>49266397
When you consider that Sylveon's Calm Mind is a 40% attack boost and she can use that every 10 seconds, 20% damage boost on an ultimate you get every 130 seconds is awful. Sure there's the damage sharing too, but I have no idea how much that is and again, if fuckers just run away whenever its used it's pointless. The unite need a massive buff imo.
>>
>>49266516
i hate me too
>>
File: FEexUcqX0AQShRI.png (334 KB, 568x389)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>cinderace calls jungle after our jungler does
>we all call jungle to clown on the cinderace
>they change lanes
>at the last second they call jungle again
>>
>>49266375
I just like the way that it plays & how it's attacks are like AOE explosions, saved coins up for it & it was the first one I bought, it was my main for a long time & it got me all the way from unranked to veteran in less than a day of playing it, & not even knowing how to play the game, I used the temporary max item boosters on wise glasses, choice specs, & shell bell & used a potion for a long time & that worked for me until I got the eject button & sp. attack specs. I mained it before the buff a while back, when it still evolved at levels 6 & 10. I prefer the mage class in most games I play
>>
>>49266556
>lost literally every single objective, including zap
>ended up outdamaging them despite being an a9 three levels below them
I'll admit I did horribly this match myself (I don't like blizzard/avalanche at all, avalanche feels like an absolute dead weight move) but jesus fucking christ dude
>>
>>49266670
I too am reconsidering avalanche in favor of dazzling gleam purely because of damage
>>
>>49266670
Blizzard is pretty useless without a wall so you'll be relying entirely on the map to get your damage in. Not impossible obviously, but not exactly reliable.
Plus Blizzlanche is probably the best combination of moves for stopping score shield due to the burst and all of the multi-hits.
>>
>>49266670
Avalanche is good in context with blizzard (and icy wind, I guess). You are using blizzard, then avalanche right?
>>
>>49259623
Did they recently buff Snorlax? I just played a game with him and he felt stupidly strong, but the tier list has him in C tier.
>>
File: 1603719168633.jpg (52 KB, 960x946)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>49266745
You're supposed to use blizzard first?
>>
>>49266754
>the tier list
bro what tier list
if you mean unite db that's not a real tier list, it's just a record of Masters level matches which will be full of SoloQ
>>
>>49266770
Avalanche spawns instantly while Blizzard is faster, so yeah it's usually better to do Blizzard and then Avalanche. There are some times you gotta do Avalanche first though, like when an enemy is invincible because the targeting will spawn on you instead of the enemy, or group fights in the open because Avalanche might lock on to the wrong opponent.
Basically Blizzard first unless you're not confident Avalanche will be in the right spot.
>>
>>49266770
>cast blizzard
>cast avalanche immediately after
>opponents in the blizzard hit the wall and take the first hit of damage from ava, while getting the wall hit from blizz
>enemies get frozen and take tick damage
It's considered the standard combo.
>>
>>49266798
whoops messed up
meant to say Avalanche spawns instantly while Blizzard has some start-up, you can get the wall up while they're being pushed
>>
is it true that all basic attacks are considered physical regardless of the pokemons damage type?
I had a friend who was using muscle band on a ninetales for the basic attack
>>
>>49266815
makes sense for veil where you're just mashing boosted autos
>>
>>49266770
Yup and it always catches people off guard. They see A9 and want to unga bunga dive it then you hit them with basically an instant mime combo.
>>
Five weeks
From 2140 to 890
I think that it is time to stop playing this game, losing Zapdos more than 500 times almost in a row is something that I do not find logical
>>
>>49266927
matchmaking amirite?
>>
>>49266927
anon if you want to bait you should at least play the game first
zapdos hasn't been in ranked for a long while
>>
>>49266815
Yes, except for on Wigglytuff and Blissey. Only their basics are SpA.
>>
>>49266927
I kinda hate that as a mechanic, the bird is a table turner & can completely mean the difference between loss & victory, you could be in the lead but then some snipr from the enemy team gets the final hit on it & wins it for theirs? I feel like it should be based on which team did the most damage to it, I've lost so many matches purely because my teammates didn't prioritize the bird, especially the farmers
>>
File: 1489931754535.png (120 KB, 800x768)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>49266960
but all they do is slap for theirs, who the hell thought that was a good idea? at the very least ranged special attackers should be special
>>
>>49266989
Yeah I know right? I don't get it either. They both also have a higher attack stat until level 7. It's really weird how its only those two.
>>
>>49266927
wait you went from masters rank 2140 to 890 ?????? bro, hate to break it to you, but its not zap.. they fixed the MM so you get ranked vs people your ranking... you literally dont deserve to be in masters...
>>
>>49266927
i swear all my teammates are below 20% WR while the enemy team is 3k elo wtf
>>
>>49266927
Post username?
>>
>buy gengar
>game crashes
new creepypasta
>>
>>49267430
The game is telling you to uninstall
>>
>>49267430
>buy wigglytuff
>hear loud rhythmic slapping coming from my sister's room
this is weirding me out
>>
Why is Gengar a speedster when every all-rounder and most attackers are faster than him?
>>
>>49267639
Just stop attacking bro, and you'll have increased move speed.
>>
>>49267639
because he's the fastest way towards a loss
>>
>>49267639
I don't know why the hell they're called "Speedsters" but all speedsters are melee DPS characters and all Attackers are ranged DPS mages. The naming conventions are very confusing.
>>
>>49266927
nice bait, post winrate for this season as proof of how shitty you are
>>
>>49266927
also post your asscheeks for further confirmation
>>
>>49267665
that takes 8 seconds of not attacking or getting attacked
>>
>>49267754
Um actually, it's 7 seconds! They buffed it!!
>>
File: obs64_SVOKWDjbkP.png (486 KB, 940x535)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
i have no friends join my unite squad no shitters allowed no uglies allowed
>>
>>49267824
damn TWO slashes and no third worlders?!?!?!
>>
>>49267824
is this the 4th pug squad now?
>>
>>49267854
it's the real one
>>
Is there a single reason to run Sludge + Dream on Gengar? Or Ball + Hex?
>>
>>49267680
Probably want to avoid the word assassin
>>
>>49267912
If you want to grief even harder
>>
>>49267912
>Is there a single reason to run... Gengar?
no
>>
Speaking of sludge bomb, when are we going to get a legitimate damage-over-time character? Burns from Charizard/Cinderace and poison from Gengar/Venusaur are too pitiful damage-wise to count.
>>
File: stat-absol.png (116 KB, 448x448)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
This mon is fucking BASED
>>
>>49267942
Whoever they decide to give Toxic too. Could be Toxtricity maybe, since it's in the name.
>>
>>49267912
Ball Hex is theoretically useful if your entire team can apply debuffs to trigger it.

Sludge Eater is entirely useless, practically negative synergy at work.
>>
>>49268072
Salazzle would be perfect since its ability is all about poisoning.
>>
>>49268077
what about sludge hex or ball eater?
>>
>>49268168
Sludgehex is the standard set. Balleater is only run by your mom.
>>
Every addition like Trevenant kills the population of the game little by little. Nothing against the Pokémon but Timi is shooting themselves in the foot every time they add a quirky mon like this. It’s headline grabbing, gets contrarians competing with each other to prove who is a bigger “fan” of the latest out of left field pick, and then no one will buy it. Like would anybody have purchased Greedent out of fandom alone? No. He was a free gift and incredibly broken on release. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Trevenant, not will he stand out against the crowd of rarely used Defenders already populating the game. Just a poor choice that accelerates the decline of the game population and decline in normalfag paypigs keeping it afloat for us. Just my two cents
>>
>>49268393
Your two cents are retarded the response has been overwhelmingly positive
>>
>>49268404
Nice, you’re a Pokémon enthusiast who frequents other places of discussion for enthusiasts. You are totally in touch with the normalfag mindset and do not at all have a distorted view of reality imposed by echo chambers of vocal minorities. I mean we’re talking about the most popular media property of all time, but surely a few thousand comments on YouTube, Twitter, 4chan, Reddit etc. speak for the VAST MAJORITY of Pokémon fans worldwide.
>>
>>49268446
Once again you're retarded. People like the Pokemon while the average person will see the shiny new toy and fuck around with it. You're bitching about nothing.
>>
>>49268393
I dont understand your logic here
>>
>>49268503
Not bitching anon keep projecting. I’m simply telling you how it is. Regardless you shouldn’t be excited that Pokémon that get added are played solely for the new toy novelty and then die out promptly if they are not broken or a shillmon. You know as well as I there are Pokémon you see 3, 5, maybe 10 times more often than others in matches. Are you telling me Trevenant who has never had any sizable fandom among mainstream fans is somehow going to penetrate that upper echelon of usage tiers? Are there Pokémon fans out there in the world that have never downloaded Unite that will now for the first time because Trevenant was added? These are the questions you should ask yourself, especially considering how slow Timi is to add new Pokémon or any new features, each new addition to the game carries more weight than I think you realize.
>>
>>49268508
My logic is, you as a fan of Unite should want Timi to add popular Pokémon to the game if you want the game to be financially successful, thus increasing the chances the game is supported and hopefully improved throughout the years. It’s no secret the hype and buzz around this game has died down, right now is not the time for Timi to be keeping heavy hitting Pokémon like Scizor or Blaziken up their sleeves. If we’re not getting new maps for standard, we’re not getting new held items, the matchmaking queue system will never be truly fixed, then all that’s left to keep the game alive is GOOD Pokemon addition that real normal people are actually excited about, not internet weirdos.
>>
>>49268566
>Regardless you shouldn’t be excited that Pokémon that get added are played solely for the new toy novelty and then die out promptly if they are not broken
That's how these games go anon and even very popular ones will be cast aside for picks that win
>Are you telling me Trevenant who has never had any sizable fandom among mainstream fans is somehow going to penetrate that upper echelon of usage tiers?
It very well can
>Are there Pokémon fans out there in the world that have never downloaded Unite that will now for the first time because Trevenant was added
Yes
Once again you're a retard bitching about nothing.
>>
>>49268598
Not mad bro, I hope you’re not either. Agree to disagree. I hope you’re right and Trevenant is the shot in the arm this game needs. I hope the community here picks up again back to the old post frequency, number of unique posters, etc. I’m counting on you to be right anon, don’t let me down.
>>
>>49268611
There isn't a single Pokemon they could add that would massive boost this game it needs new maps and modes
>I hope the community here picks up again back to the old post frequency, number of unique posters
And nothing will do this regardless of what happens. It's not a brand new game anymore.
>>
>>49268632
I disagree, Pokemon Unite never even scratched the surface of it’s potential and market saturation, but we’re only at the beginning. It’s up to Timi to steer the ship in the right direction. Right now it feels like the movements they are making are far too conservative. I hope they prove me wrong this year.
>>
haha... yeah... this is our year!
>>
>>49268665
No indication of that so far. Most positive news is that Unite will be at the Pokémon world championships, but that wasn’t enough to keep Pokken alive or relevant. I’m pretty pessimistic about the state of the game until Timi reveals substantial changes to the game.
>>
>>49267942
Stealth rock?
>>
>>49268752
If we're counting that we'd have to count Thunder too. Doesn't seem right.
>>
>>49268393
>THEY CAN ONLY ADD SHILLMONS TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE

I hope you fucking uninstall in a week, bitchboy
>>
Balance patch next week or the game dies, for realz.
>>
>>49269016
There will be one, who knows if it'll fix Dragonite though.
>>
>>49268393
What gives the game more hype retard, only shillmons and popularity poll approved Pokemon are allowed to be in the game? Or the chance that YOUR favorite Pokemon can get added to the game, no matter what the fuck it is.
Because I'm pretty sure when literal who K.Rool got added to Ultimate because of a handful of cheering fans, I don't think it killed Smash Ultimate because they didn't add Shadow the fucking Hedgehog. If anything, the fact a character like K.Rool could get in made people hype at the possibilities.
>>
>>49269002
I’ve played the game far more than you and will continue to play after you have lost interest. You are simply a tourist here. Respect that I know what I’m talking about and kindly keep your mouth shut from here on out.
>>
>>49268760
Maybe it’s because I haven’t played the crab in forever but I remember sneaky pebbles having a near constant uptime whereas thunder is only up for 2 seconds every 10 or so.
>>
>>49269152
I forgot crustle was even in the game for a second, had to think of what you meant by crab
>>
>>49269054
The fact you think K Rool is a literal who has outed yourself, you’re no longer worth replying to. Your homework is to go play Donkey Kong Country 1-3. Don’t come back and post again til you do. Bonus, find me all 10 people worldwide who’s favorite Pokémon is Trevenant and we can ask them if they all plan to spend a few bucks to buy him and then we can ask Timi if that somehow made adding Trevenant a profitable decision for them.
>>
>>49269172
I mean he’s a joke character Timi had to give to people for free so they would finally even play him, and he only saw use because he was glitched OP, so I don’t blame you for forgetting he’s in the game.
>>
>>
>>
>>49269199
I’d play him more if he wasn’t so shit. They’re so fucking brain dead they actually thought buffing rock tomb’s damage would make it good.
>>
So is vanilluxe potentially confirmed as well?
It was a easter egg for When Trevevant was confirmed but we saw Phantump in the background of the Halloween event
Now during Christmas we see vanillite in the background
>>
>>49269189
Yeah man, a character from a game 26 years ago isn't a literal who at all and neither are you. Keep lying to yourself. The point still stands and nothing you said comes close to refuting it, you just dodged it completely.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>49269263
Absolutely.
>>
File: i kneel.jpg (207 KB, 692x1100)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>49269118
>>
>>49269275
You do know why Waluigi was banned from Smash right and considering's the characters Rep, it is pretty much given. If any mon would be banned, wouldn't Porygon get cut for giving people seizure ?
>>
File: bidoof.png (539 KB, 1000x563)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>49266516
>>
>>49269291
The point is that Smashies would speculate newcomers on equally baseless shit. Let's not start getting into that territory here. No just because Vanillite was used in some parts of the christmas event doesn't mean its confirmed to be next. In fact, the Pokemon in that same hologram spot at the moment is Stantler.
>>
>>49269226
Rock tomb needs to last at least 1 more second longer, or lowering the wall should stun or something debilitating.
>>
>instalock Dragonite
>never see him use his unite move once
>never shows up to objectives
>runs DD/HB and ends the game with least damage dealt
>win anyway because I bullied the fuck out of my lane as Snorlax with Tsareena and our jungle Zeraora was constantly on point
Drives me nuts when I see a pick that should be a major threat be so damn ineffectual. Felt bad for the Venusaur that was laning with him. Once he got petal dance he pretty much bailed and joined me and Tsareena for the death ball
>>
>>49268393
So who would you have added instead?
>>
>>49269319
>same hologram spot at the moment is Stantler.
Uhh Stantler is a mob. Once confirmed as a mob even if Event base that basically means (No Unite for you) so,
>49269263
Has the right idea
>>
File: wigglysmile2.jpg (56 KB, 600x827)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>49268393
>>
The only shillmon i would want is sceptile, I hope he gets in eventually
>>
>>49269388
Congratulations moron, you were able to pick up on the point! Pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself!
>>
>>49268393
I know you're a floor-shitting retard, but I fucking hated the fact that Greedent was added at first, but the funny fat fuck started growing on me. I even watched some of the episodes featuring Goh's Greedent and he'll be the next mon I'm buying holowear for. The system works
>>
>>49269429
>Congratulations moron
kekeke anon forgetting Vanil is not a wild mon and attempts to cope. Now I want it in Unite so we can poor salt in. If a mon gets teased in being in Unite like Owl and Trev it can potentially make the cut.
>>
>>49269291
Porygon was blamed for Pikachu using thunderbolt on a missile that exploded into blue & red flashing lights, just because it matched the colors & they wanted to preserve their mascot, they placed all the blame on Porygon, but here we see it's gotten not 1 but 2 evolutions, I'm sure it has as much of a chance getting in as any other Pokemon at this point
>>
>>49269458
Nevermind... I guess you didn't get the point after all. I'm not Lord Fuckwad on the shillmon only brigade over here, if Vaniluxe gets in, that would be awesome quite frankly. My point is, it being a background element means nothing. Phantump being a background element never meant anything. If you took that theory that background element = confirmation, it would mean Stantler was confirmed, but it can't be because it's a wild mob, therefore disproving background element confirmation.

That was my point. Hopefully now you understand.
>>
>>49269291
>You do know why Waluigi was banned from Smash right
I don't, why
>>
>>49269512
So basically still trying to cope because Vanil is not a wild mon but was a background mon and used a miserable example that is Stantler when you forgot it was a wild mon. The cope is strong in your post anon.
>>
would a Revive battle item that brings you back to life where you died with 30-50% HP on a 180-200 second cooldown be too strong or not worth running when the game's respawn timers are so short.
>>
>>49269554
Okay, nevermind. Trying to treat you like you're a human being was a bad idea, you're just being intentionally stupid for shits and giggles. Good one anon, you're a riot.
>>
>>49269615
Not worth running with short respawn timers. Not worth running over Eject Button. Plus it would lead to way more feeding from Potion users who would think it viable.
>>
>>49269615
>where you died
Way too strong for fighting over objectives
>>
holy shit im so happy we are going back to the old map on sunday, this winter one is just a lame boring reskin

MISS MA BEES MISS MA AUDINOS MISSED YOU SO MUCH ZAPDOS
>>
>>49269812
Y'know you can still play on the default map, right?
>>
>>49269829
Not in ranked.
>>
>>49269812
The jungle mons are annoying in winter so I'm good with it too.
>>
I used to think belch/covet Greedent was the most fun character but I recently realised that stuff cheeks/bullet seed is the most fun set in the game. I love being the most annoying bully possible.
>>
File: 1596664643617.png (90 KB, 482x315)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>retard Garde uses unite on Rotom right before Zap
>>
File: funnyfatfuck.jpg (92 KB, 800x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>49269963
Stuff/Seed is definitely the way to go if you want to be a counter jungling score goblin
>>
>>49270014
It gets me everytime when I see how little the majority of Pokemon can do to try and stop your nonsense.
>>
how did they let this name through
>>
File: 4kzlix6dqrb81.jpg (35 KB, 640x288)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>49270115
whoops forgot image
>>
File: wigglychad.png (20 KB, 680x763)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>49270119
>>
>>49269615
dont know about how it works in mobas but in other games with respawn, anything that lessens the time spent respawning almost always becomes meta. fucking splatoon 1 and the hoards of QR users.
>>
>>49270119
she based
>>
>>49270139
Auriel in heroes of the storm was a strong support character, and could only res one person at a time as on of her ultimate choices, but her other ability that puts an ally in stasis for a little while is the preferred pick.
>>
>>49270154
Ah, I wouldn't know anything about that, since Unite is my first moba. Actually, can I ask, is there a character in a moba who would fully reflect attacks back at whoever attacked them? That leak with Wobbuffet on it had me thinking hard about how it would work, but when I think about how Mirror Coat, for example, works in Pokemon, in Unite it'd feel super duper busted.
>>
>>49270154
Rez was pretty nutty during the patch where Auriel became able to target herself
>>
>>49270168
>is there a character in a moba who would fully reflect attacks back at whoever attacked them?
Genji's Deflect in HOTS gives him protection and deals aoe damage around him relative to the attack
>>
>>49270119
>that figure
i want a trainer gf bros
>>
>>49270760
just make a smurf and think of her as your gf
>>
>>49270139
In MOBAs, it's usually garbage. They also revive you at base and not on the spot.
>>
Does lobby run like shit for anyone else right now?
>>
>play blissey for the item enhancer Quest
>Instead of playing around you for heals and buffs players avoid you
And now I know why i didn't play support
>>
>>49271182
>give them the blissey unite to finish off enemies
>they run away and do nothing with the egg buff
>>
>>49260360
>Garchomp
>Increased the distance
Actually thats pretty much what it needs, for an all-outer he gets really lackluster movement, making garchomp feel really slow. That still doesn't address its unite move though
>>
>>49271202
I fucking hate every single one of them
>>
>>49271214
They should make his unite deal true damage or make it punch through shields.
>>
>>49268586
>it's another scizorfag
Why are they like this?
>>
>>49259623
FUCK YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE HRT ALREADY, YPU ALREADY PLAY AND GIVE MONEY TO THIS CHINK FUCKING GAME FUCK YOU
>>
Gengar complaint of the day, he's the only speedster that can't effectively hop the middle wall at the start straight into jungle.

You can theoretically do it with lick, but you set yourself back even worse than just walking around with wisp.
>>
>>49271535
Gengar is a mess in general.
>>
im new and a talonflame main at great rank. is this respectable?
>>
>>49271672
Is this serious or a funpost
>>
>>49271672
Honestly, rank doesn't matter, especially anything below master though.
>>
>>49271688
serious
>>
>Mogaloid retard sits on fucking Dragonite for 45 seconds
>We allow them to take jungle
>Switches to Gengar at the last possible second so nobody else can pick Gengar
>YOU LOSE

Actually go fucking neck yourself. Looking at their UniteAPI, they've been playing Gengar the past fucking 8 matches and I guarantee they've pulled this fucking trick every time. Go fucking neck yourself you 49% win rate gringo shitskin mother fucker.
>>
>>49272109
Meant to say nobody else can pick Dragonite.
>>
>>49272109
kek based gengarfag
>>
>>49272109
I've thought about doing this same thing with Gengar to prevent my teammates from using him but I don't think it's worth 10k.
>>
File: 4kzlix6dqrb81.jpg (1.03 MB, 2400x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
which one of you is this?
>>
>>49272109
Name? Unless Mogaloid is actually their name.
>>
>>49272369
BorjaStrife was their name.
>>
File: fatFUCK.png (894 KB, 1300x1000)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
>>49269963
>>49270014
How is greedent still so strong as a counter jungling score machine even after the nerfs? He's so much goddamn fun
>>
>>49272290
YEAH which of you is it? you cute
>>
File: 93612049_p0.png (448 KB, 1277x960)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>49272444
Partly because the bullet seed buff was actually significant and partly because of how well designed it's kit is to begin with. This thing is made to not die and it still does it's job perfectly.
>>
>>49272528
I've had at least 3 enemies give up on chasing me after 2 minutes while my team takes objectives, I didn't think they'd bring singed into this type of MOBA but not only did they do that they did it fucking perfectly
>>
God some of you are fucking weird
>>
>>49272536
And sometimes you annoy people so much they solo ult you on sight, now that is the best feeling.
>>
File: 1628493102818.png (220 KB, 320x350)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>49272528
>>49272536
>tfw every time i play greedent i end up against a team that just camps out jungle/goals defensively and instantly bursts me down with all 5 players
I mean, it still gives my team free map control so I'm good but I do wish I could get to play once in a while
>>
>stun dragonite when he's charging his beam
>the beam still goes off anyway
very funny tencent
>>
File: 86388802_p0.png (1.22 MB, 955x1109)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>49272576
where do you think we are?
>>
>>49272595
If you're getting the enemy to play around you then you're doing your job right bro.
>>
>>49272536
Speaking of fun archtypes, I hope they include the kills gives stacks one. Especially if they do it like Alarak.
>>
>>49272600
Why have both recent Pokemon had this issue?
>>
>>49272675
to be fair Mamo's can still charge through CC and Sylveon's are still active when held up, it's not just those two
>>
>team keep trying to get objectives when we're clearly too underleveled to contest them
jesus just farm for zap
>>
>>49272835
If you can snipe Dred, the ridiculous come back EXP makes up for it. There's times I spent farming trying to catch up, but in hindsight, I should have just tried to dnipe Dred with my team.
>>
>>49272887
impossible in the dragonite meta sadly
>>
>>49272887
>sniping
>when dragonite exists
>>
after starting with league of legends then playing unite then going back to league i have to say that unite's pace is just so much better
i can play 3 unite games in the time it takes to finish one league game
if i get a tard teammate that throws the game at least it's only a 10 minute loss instead of a 30 or 40 minute one
>>
>Picks dragonite
>Win
He’s fun as fuck but he really does deserve a nerf
>>
>get into match
>"a software error has occured"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOOD BOY POINTS
>>
File: FFaf9KiVcAMIRSn.png (106 KB, 360x332)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>49272109
wtf i love him? dragonite players are always selfish cunts
>>
>>49273273
If he really wanted to do a service to everyone he'd stop people from picking Crustle.
>>
>tfw keep getting paired with a matching names 2 stack that keeps throwing games
>tfw one is a gengar player
fuck me guess I can't play today
>>
>>49273369
Names?
>>
I’ve been on my worst losing streak on any video game ever the last couple days. I fell from Ultra 4 to 1.

Legit considering suicide, fellas.
>>
>tfw I win matches as jungle Gengar because it causes the enemy team to totally fuck us up early and mid game so hard, they forget to actually worry about Zapdos
>>
>>49273433
Have you tried getting better at the game
>>
>>49273433
Duo up with someone from /pug/, you can at least share your shittalking with the board.
>>
>>49273384
COLASENIOR and COLAJUNIOR
apparently there's a Colacola as well
>>
>>49273453
Also this, duoing makes things easier and you could get tips.
>>
>>49273446
I’ve tried and tried but so far I’ve only gotten worse!

>>49273474
I’m kind of autistic, I’d hate to subject anyone to having to deal with me.
>>
>>49273535
>I’m kind of autistic
Where do you think you are? Not like anyone would be voice chatting.
>>
>>49273535
Eh, I just play with random players here to get my friend bp missions done anyway.
>>
I bought Machamp. Any tips? Best moves and items?
>>
>>49273736
Cross chop submission. I don't have any tips for items I meme it up with amp and attack weight so the unite one shots.
>>
>>49273736
Don't pick submission if the enemy team is full of unstoppables.
>>
>>49273577
>>49273707

Alright.

Well I’m mainly playing Tsareena as I try to grind. I have Dragonite but even though I can make some pretty great plays with it, I’ve pretty much been losing since I got it, so I’m not playing it too much right now.
Otherwise I’ve also been in to Pikachu lately, it can be strong.

My most consistent main is Crustle though. Crustle, Gengar. I’d be down to play healer too.

Ign is TroyAndAbed
>>
>>49273769
lol
>>
>>49273769
I thought you said you were good?
>>
>>49269403
I don't consider Sceptile a shillmon. Blaziken has been shilled more than her.
>>
File: 1626398069156.png (805 KB, 1500x1096)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>49273736
the best advice I can give you is to not feed
Machamp is pretty stinky bad so you can't be running in and giving the team endless EXP like most Mach players do
>>
>>49273769
>No score shield on Dragonite
Why tho? Also score shield on Tsar is strange to me.
>>
>>49273862
Because he doesn't have a clue, clearly.
>>
>>49273862
Trying different things. Bulky Tsareena was getting stuff done.

Like I said, new to Dragonite and trying different things with it too.
>>
>>49273896
I switch items up just about every round.
>>
>>49273914
I've stuck with scope,muscle,and focus on Tsar since the beginning and it's done me well.
>>
File: 1513907573071.gif (2.22 MB, 415x311)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>zap fight
>enemy Dnite is still up
>know for a fact we can't secure an objective with that asshole still around
>see Zap is at like 10% HP
>see the hyper beam charging
>slam bam space jam tsareena's ult
>literally see the aoe marker for the beam come out, but it didn't actually connect
>get zap and get the win
I didn't get any good jobs for it but fuck you, that was literally the game winning play.
>>
>>49273933
Score shield, buddy and muscle are mandatory on dragonite
>>
>>49273945
Don't give people advice if you're running scope over buddy barrier on tsareena. How can anyone think scope is a good on tsareena? The mon who spams skills more than anyone else and her skills don't crit
>>
>>49273952
Nice one. I like when there's a key moment you know decided the match.
>>
>>49273769
I usually just post a lobby when looking for someone to play with, and just accept whoever joins it. That said, I'm not good at the game, so playing with me is probably just something you want to do if you need to clear the BP missions rather than rank up.
>>
>>49273983
More damage on the fast autos and I'm looking to kill things as quick as possible.
>>
I prefer score shield over BB on Tsareena because for one, score shield lets me get secure dunks in that hellish time of game where you're a lv.5 Steenee and there's no more mobs to farm. Secondly, Tsar's ult gives you a bunch of Invuln, which I use to dodge other Ults, and gives you enough shield+HP so that if you're critically low, you can dash out of any interaction as long as there's no Slowbro or Wiggly around to hold you in place. BB feels redundant on Tsar, I almost want to try Energy Amp over it so I can actually kill stuff with her Ult.
>>
>>49273933
I wish you could get preset item loadouts in matches to quick swap.
>>
>>49274035
BB is not good just for yourself, but also because it gives a nearby ally a hefty shield too. When there's ults flying all over the place at the final stretch, every bit of survivability helps.
>>
>>49274077
I get that, but if there ARE ults flying all over the place, and everyone has a zillion HP of shield up, then I'm much less likely to use my own ult unless I'm personally about to die since ulting someone with a BB shield means Tsar does literally no damage.
>>
I really appreciate that you guys are giving legit advice at this point.

See, I had the same logic about razor claw on Tsareena. I guess in my head, the essential core loadout for a physical attacker would be muscle+razor and then you can pick something else to add bulk or utility

I’m streaming at ttv/tradingnights if you guys don’t mind giving me feedback for actual gameplay.
>>
>>49273769
Weren't you bragging about being great with garchomp the other day?
>>
>>49273983
Not that anon, but what's good on her? BB, focus band, razor claw?
>>
>>49274137
No?

fuck Garchomp
>>
Okay, what if there was a new held item that gave increased move speed every time you hit a BA? Would that fix Garchomp and Decidueye?
>>
>>49274137
that was some cuck dude
>>
>>49274176
Tsareena doesn't have a strict build(besides buddy)like most mon, because she feels op no matter what. Focus band is probably the next best item. Then pick a offensive item like atk weight, muscle band, razor claw or even weakness policy
>>
>owl jungler goes top solo and doesn't even take rotom
>rabbit ragequits after dying once because they overextended
cool game fastest surrender I've ever seen
>>
>>49274262
Whoa hey I never said I wasn’t a cuck I just said I wasn’t the Garchomp from the other day
>>
>>49273845
I-Is that the rare female Machamp?
>>
File: 1639996737701.gif (814 KB, 400x300)
814 KB
814 KB GIF
>>49274279
>>
>match against Lutano
>check his twitch
>not in game
>it's an impostor with different capitalisation
kinda sussy
>>
>>49274105
>Lane Gengar
>Abandons lane to take jungle
>Starts objectives solo
That was painful to watch
>>
>>49274284
would you let her submission you
>>
>>49274389
I know I would.
>>
>>49274372
Repent zoomer
>>
>>49274379
It was painful to live as well
What minute was the lane abandoned? I want to look over it
Because in my head I thought we were pushing
>>
>>49274472
You did it early on, that moment where you went for the bottom left corphish and left your partner to get dunked on was really bad too. Besides not playing lane Gengar in general you should also never take the jungler's exp before Dred.
>>
>>49274524
>Besides not playing lane Gengar in general you should also never take the jungler's exp before Dred.
Not that anon, but what if you're stuck on an evolution gate and the enemy laners are really oppressing you?
>>
slashpug squad mission anyone?
>>
>>49274590
I can help.
>>
>>49274603
it's open and thanks
>>
>>49274563
Taking a phish isn't as bad then but I'd still try and get one of the middle ones that tend to be forgotten about.
>>
>>49274524
>>49274563
Can you build on that? I’d really like to know why I wouldn’t take that xp before dred
>>
>>49274105
your ult management is horrendous. You either ult right before Arcticuno and don't have it for the fight, or you use it on the worst target, like popping Tsareena ult on the <10% HP gardevoir you already got the jump on. Don't take a fight at 2:30
>>
ahh, no greater feeling than having two supports on your team and both of them fucking off to do whatever shit solo
>>
>>49274696
Theoretically, your jungler should be taking it so they get enough exp to hit level 9 and get their ult gor Dred.
>>
>>49274696
Because your jungler needs it to get their power spikes. They're the most influential part of that game and generally decide who gets the objectives. By taking it you let the enemy jungler surpass your own.
>>
>>49274712
This was a great note. I tried to watch my ult management more and I definitely see what you mean. I think for Gengar in particular I use his ult loosely because I see it more as the utility of the speed boost than the negligible damage. It can string together sludge/hex as well, right? Either way I appreciate it and I will be paying closer attention. Tbh I think my item management is way worse and have no clue how to improve that.
>>
is there a PUG discord? Looking for other master players to queue with.
>>
>>49274606
It feels like I'm the only one that helps you with this.
>>
>>49274847
No
>>
>>49274847
there's a discord for the Soft Squad, make a lobby
>>
File: 1639080293508.png (270 KB, 768x402)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>walks up to you
>wild charges
>you are already dead
What do you do?
>>
>>49274918
what can i do?
>>
Eldegoss Main here. Just hit 10k coins. I have Blissey already. Who should I buy from the shop? I don’t want to jungle. Is it worth grabbing Tsareena or Dragonite for bottom lane? Or should I go for Mamoswine or Slowbro maybe? Hard to decide. The thing I don’t like as Eldegoss is not being able to defend the objective if I’m alone in my lane and get pushed back, so maybe I do want to be a defender when someone else is going Blissey?
>>
God I am just shit today
More shit than usual

Well my wife’s up now so I’m gonna slow down on replying but please continue to judge me because I want to get better and your harsh feedback is legit. Thanks again
>>
>>49274973
Defender means team defender, not goal defender
don't make the mistake of thinking a defender is gonna stop goals
>>
>>49274973
Become a Greedent player anon.
>>
>>49274976
I think you might be beyond redemption. Who fucking loses to bots. Just uninstall
>>
>>49274973
save them and wait for miltank
>>
>bully the fuck out of bottom lane
>level 10 after first dred
>team rotates top to get rotom while I stay bottom to defend from a goal-hungry tsareena and sylveon
>it's suddenly articuno time, still at level 11 from being unable to move from goal, my team has done nothing and lost both top goals
What the actual fuck
>>
>>49274998
Greedent is like the anti-jungled right? So my objective would be to farm Pokémon on the enemies side and harass the enemy so they can’t steamroll straight into one of our goals?
>>
>>49274973
Slowbro is not free anymore?
>>
Are these... bots?
>>
>>49275074
either yes, or it's an incredible coincidence.
>>
>>49275074
no, just a mere coincidence bro
>>
>>49275024
The next Pokémon has to be a supporter right? Right..?
>>
>>49275074
How do you see trainer cards during the loading screen?
>>
>>49275023
How do you know when it’s a bot match? I always thought calling bots was a cope desu
>>
>>49275089
Alcremie for Valentine's Day would be nice so we know it won't happen.
>>
>>49275032
Yes your goal is to harass and deprive the enemy of any potential momentum. It's extremely hard to kill too which makes it decent at stalling out on a goal like you want too.
>>
>>49275032
if the enemy team is sending absol, zeraora, rowlet, or cinderace jungle, don't counter jungle until you evolve. if it's anyone else, you can kill them and take their farm. I had a game where I killed the enemy jungle talonflame 5 times
>>
>>49274973
Snorlax can just push scoring people off a goal.
>>
>>49275121
Empty choices on start screen except for you
Constant retreat call-outs from your team
Team doesn't move until after you
And generally just how everyone moves and fight make it obvious.
>>
>>49275123
>>49275150
Thank you for the info! I think I’m gonna grab greedent. He sounds fun.
>>
>>49275121
The only true method that can't be copied by a player is that you can't view their profile, it'll say private.
>>
>>49275089
I want a new speedster more right now I don't like being stuck with either Zera or Talon for speedster missions.
>>
>>49275174
Have fun anon. It might take a bit to get used to that playstyle but once you do it's extremely satisfying.
>>
The amount of Tsareenas I’ve seen pop their ult to steal a kill someone else already has down to 1 HP just to spend the rest of their frenzied state with no targets to fight: >100
>>
>>49275122
You do mean Jynx right? Pioneer of the Lovely Kiss?
>>
Anyone watching this Alpharad tournament holy kek
>>
>>49274973
You’re new so don’t box yourself in yet as an Eldegoss main. You’ll unlock Slowbro shortly on level up. Just coast by on the free mons for a bit and see what playstyles you like before committing. You can sample each Pokémon in the practice mode.
>>
>>49275401
No I was born before 9/11
>>
>>49275401
There's a tournament? What's going on
>>
>tired of losing to dragonite
>take dragonite myself for one game
>get an owl AND chomp for teammates
what did I do to deserve this
>>
File: sad jynx.png (186 KB, 751x733)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>49275375
Jynx has been shadow-banned for like 20 years, dude.
>>
>>49275444
The typical people complaining about p2w and some teams not knowing what the hell to do, they're are some competent people in the tourney though so it's not all bad. They managed to get Unite to 21k view on Twitch.
>>
>>49275485
Play New Pokémon Snap you’ll like it
>>
>>49275486
>The typical people complaining about p2w
How is this still a thing
>>
>>49275122
Yikes, I'd rather have a Volbeat&Illumise support duo
>>
>>49275401
will later, it sounds like it'll be a hilarious shitshow
>>
>>49275508
Do new players still get the free super enhancers, or was that only for old players?
>>
>>49275541
Super enhancers are a permanent thing.
>>
>>49275723
>>49275723
>>49275723
>>
>>49275411
This is good advice! I should probably hold off until at least the next Pokémon after trevenant is released. I’m just trying to see the bridge between playing support and moving to something different. I’m really enjoying the game so far with Eldegoss I can feel my game sense improving. I’ve been ignoring ranked and playing standard matches to get my skills up. Thank you for coming to my blog.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.