[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pikawho.jpg (47 KB, 900x900)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Is it really just the Chimchar and Ponyta evo lines? That's it?

In a game with grass, steel, and ice type gyms, and a bug trainer in the elite 4, there's only 2 fire types available in the regional dex, 1 of them being a starter?

How the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>48839164
staraptor solos all of these
>>
>>48839164
>How the fuck is this allowed?
Because Pokéshit fans swallow liquid fecal matter and tell you it's mineral water
>>
just run a sun team with mons that learn fire moves
>>
>>48839164
And Houndoom and Magmortar (if playing Pearl)
It's still not good but twice better than you thought.
>>
>>48839177
>just use a staraptor bro the regional dex being shit doesn't matter

>>48839192
>just build your entire team compensating for the fact that the regional dex is shit bro it's fine

>>48839200
Pearl is what I had when playing the original but goddamn, that's terrible. Figured they'd at least include growlithe/arcanine and something random like numel/camerupt.
>>
>>48839223
play a different game then
>>
>>48839227
Oh, I am. DP is my favorite from the series and I still wouldn't buy these shit remakes in a million years. I just think it's funny that you all eat up whatever these incompetent/lazy devs shit out without a second thought.
>>
>>48839164
>In a game with grass, steel, and ice type gyms, and a bug trainer in the elite 4, there's only 2 fire types available
>implying you can only beat those with fire types
Yeah the lack of fire types is dumb but you're also retarded if you can't or choose not to use other options.
>>
>>48839276
Missing the point a bit. Fire is one of the central types in the game. Grass/Fire/Water -- that's the core trilogy. Yeah, there are ways to get around the absence of fire types, but it's part of the core trilogy and as such warrants more representation.

There's a reason why you don't see me/others complaining about a lack of electric types when there's also only two (Raichu line and Luxray line, unless you get Diamond in which case add Electivire). Fire just matters more.
>>
>>48839164
bros.. is pikachu hot?
>>
>>48839341
They're just the starters. It's not that deep. Fire simply attracts the most autistic people after dragon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.