[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EcYkej8XYAAmHT-.jpg (29 KB, 569x479)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
What's with all the retards seething at Sinnoh as of late?
>>
>>48838294
Unova fans are upset BDSP is doing well.
>>
>>48838294
Autists coping that they don't have meme magic on their side at all
>>
>>48838294
DP remakes just got released and Sinnohtards are getting reminded of where their place is.
>>
>>48838294
a sinnoh remake came out, idk if you heard
>>
>>48838296
Like clockwork. Get laid anon
>>
>>48838294
Release month hatred.
Just like every other pokemon game since /vp/ was created.
>>
>>48838294
hating popular things is 4chan culture and Sinnoh just got incredibly popular. to be fair, the OG D/P games had a lot of problems that Platinum somewhat fixed.
>>
>>48838294
Raids by some mentally ill kids, it all started around july
>>
>>48838294
The only reason people got away with claiming Sinnoh was good is that so many people hadn't played it.
>>
>>48838294
>New Sinnoh games come out
>People reexperience it with all the issues with the game's design still present
>People complain that Sinnoh shills we're liars
What's hard to understand?
>>
>>48838777
Trips of truth. Sinnoh is by far the worst region with the worst games. Pretty sad when the best thing they have is the final battle of their games. I've never seen a generation ride the coattails of their champion as hard as it does.
>>
>>48838294
They got terrible remakes
>>
>>48838294
The elite four is too hard but a pokemon home patch can fix this so I can use some of my level 100's from pokemon shield. Grinding on shining pearl is too tedious.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.