[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ifphda8i7bk71.jpg (92 KB, 1024x572)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>"Leon is the strongest trainer of all time"
>give him a terribly trained team
>lore states that his league is susceptible to match fixing
>make Cynthia several times stronger than him in the remakes, even without some gimmick
>additionally, rematches give Cynthia the strongest team of anyone in a pokemon game, period
What did they mean by this?
>>
Gen 4 is the worst
>>
love how spics never EVER post the art on the left because it makes her look like a troon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (622 KB, 3137x2131)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>48837781
that the brown should fear the aryan
>>
File: SHIRONASAMAICANTBREATHE.png (1.13 MB, 1227x1717)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>48837788
>>48837795
COPE
>>
>>48837781
????
>>
>>48837799
TIL: Cynthia's Garchomp is a futa.
>>
>>48837781
Leon is a pale imitation of the player character but Cynthia is the real deal
>implied to have taken on the league as a child and won
>implied to have completed the sinnoh dex
>implied to have met Giratina and Arceus before
>implied to have some relationship with Cyrus, might've probably foiled his plans in the past
Cynthia has experienced the same journey as the player, making her a 'chosen one' like them.
>>
>>48837806
It's from League Cards which Cynthiaspics ignore when they don't suit them (this happens a lot)
>>
>>48837822
Why should we believe anything a league that cheats claims about itself?
>>
>tfw Leon and Cynthia are my favorite champions
Can’t we just get along?
>>
>>48837814
>futa trainer has a futa mon
make sense to me
>>
>>48837806
Mustard’s card says he lost the title when the former Chairman (Not Rose) told him to win a rigged match. But there’s no evidence Leon ever cheated and given what we know about both his character and what he’s a facsimile of (A Player Character) it has no bearing. Just a dark bit of Galar’s past.
>>
>>48837831
It's a completely onesided obsession. Cynthiatrannies (not all Shillrona fans but a good portion sadly) rage about anyone who is perceived to have upstaged them. It's been almost 3 years and they're still seething over a character who did nothing but disturb their headcanon
>>
>>48837834
Cynthia's massive futa cock is made for Hilbert and Nate ONLY
>>
>>48837851
No. It states that Mustard was undefeated until his partner Pokemon (Presumably Urshifu) passed, when his losses started to mount. He retired fully when a former chairman asked him to win a rigged match as a comeback. Other than this there is no mention of match rigging or anything, its just a stupid theory people assumed because Leon was undefeated.
>>
>>48837919
what do you mean no you said what i said. i’m agreeing with you.
>>
>>48837865
I like both as well. But Cynthia fans (as you said a good portion) can be really annoying. In their eyes, apparently its impossible for any trainer to be close to her level. In the anime they decided to make Leon the strongest trainer, Cynthia fans still seethe over that and won't accept it even though it has nothing to do with the games.
>>
>>48838095
>In the anime they decided to make Leon the strongest trainer, Cynthia fans still seethe over that and won't accept it even though it has nothing to do with the games.
Yup, they have been seething every since Lance vs Leon. Not only is Leon stronger in the anime, so is Lance.
>>
Leon is the strongest and sexiest champion.
>>
>>48837781

Retarded meme that the DLC outright disproves by stating that while a chairman offered to "fix" a match for Mustard back in his time, Mustard refused and was so offended by it and that he retired. We have no evidence of anything like that happening in the present, and Leon isn't the type who'd agree to something like that either.
>>
>>48837781
the only people who like Leon are turbo homos so you can ignore them
>>
>>48838158
>and Leon isn't the type who'd agree to something like that either.
Leon is too braindead to understand what match fixing even is. He's probably completely oblivious to anything Rose does.
>>
>>48838158
>Leon isn't the type who'd agree to something like that either.
You mean the same guy that refuses to have a match outside of Galar in fear of losing his Dynamax advantage?
>>
>>48838550
>>48838673
>Headcannoning things because Leon makes them insecure
Why are Cynthiafags like this
>>
>>48837781
I would like Leon if his Ace wasn't Charitard
>>
>>48837831
>>
>>48838947
They've always been like that bro long long long before Leon or SwSh were a thing that's why you leave them to circlejerk it'll die down after they've had their little time in the sun
>>
>>48837781
Sinnoh > Galar, Sinnoh is the Ultimate region with God and stuff
its ok though, we dont need to genwar ;)
>>
Leon wouldnt matchfix, but Cynthia is still stronger even with dynamax
Thats just how it is.

I wonder if Leon could be second strongest champion, or does some other team also mog him?
>>
Part of me wants Leon to beat Cynthia in the Anime just to see the Coomer reactions.
>>
>>48839740
thats just the ashnime, only /padt/ cares. Main canon is the games and she is so far out of reach there.
And most likely they will both lose to Ash and that will be that.
>>
>>48839740
>>48839810
Plus Leon always lives with an asterisk to his name - "was the battle set in Galar for him to dynamax, or not"?
>>
>>48838673
>refuses to have a match outside of Galar in fear of losing his Dynamax advantage
When the hell was this ever stated?
>>
>>48839967
It wasn't, its just headcannon made to cope.
>>
>>48837781
allister's parents
futa cynthia and cuntboy leon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.