[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1471799302040.png (1 MB, 1600x1400)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Reminder that Pokemon GO ruined pokemon for everyone for all time by pandering to normies therefore destroying all the postgames from Gen V on so they can focus on the normie casual mobile game.
>>
>>48429096
Na gen 4 ruined Pokemon
>>
>>48429096
I'd say it's mostly Kalos and not just Go that ruined it
>>
That's not how game development works!!! That's not how game development works!!! You absolutely obscene clown that is not how it works. Niantic is a SEPARATE COMPANY from Gamefreak. They did not shift development to Go!! You fool! You absolute buffoon!
>>
>>48429096
Go was released at the very end of gen 6.
>>
>>48429096
>Still mad that Pokémon GO has brought people closer
>>
>>48429096
I don't give a shit about pogo but gen 3 happened long before it
>>
>>48429096
>ruined pokemon
That's not hoenn
>>
>>48429096
Pokemon GO to the polls
>>
>>48429096
reminder that this mobile game will soon have more mons in it than any of the mainline game. this is the future you’ve choose
>>
>>48429787
>this is the future you’ve choose
No one chose
This is gamefreak being retarded for no reason + jealous as fuck of Niantic’s success
>>
>t. had no friends to play go with
fuck you summer of 2016 was fucking banging
>>
>>48429096
Shut up normalfag.
>>
>>48429321
>>48429347
BASED. Ruby & Sapphire was the beginning of the downfall for Pokémon.
>>
>>48429096
You're delusional if you believe Pokemon wasn't normalfag infested the moment it hit the states.
But yes, Go appealed to the sort of normalfag that only cares about anything if it gets them social points and Lame FreK now considers them and their boat loads of cash to be the primary demographic.
>>
>>48429096
Don't know man, I started playing it randomly and now I'm planning to get the actual games
>>
>>48429096
pokemon go is currently in a better state than the main games
>>
>>48429096
Pokemon has been going to shit since Gen 3. All GO did was remind childless normalfags that the franchise exists.
>>
>>48429826
This. Zoomers will never understand but with RS Pokemania died. The games on the GBA and DS had some of the original game's identity left but Pokemon Go took it away.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.