[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621908285900.png (278 KB, 405x360)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>this is your average pokefucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6ChkoidOQ&ab_channel=ChillOut
>>
File: yosukecringe.png (95 KB, 227x203)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>48419889
Why the fuck would he wear that to work? Christ
Look how big it is too.
>>
>>48419889
I don't understand the joke he made. Usually a bag refers to an old lady?
>>
>>48419889
This guy is worse than even an average pokefucker
> He's a Redditor
>>
>>48419907
>4chan mod
>>
no that's the average Gardevoirfag
that's an entirely different group altogether
>>
>>48419913
motherfucker both has an embarrassingly large pin on his shirt, a bowtie, and the attitude of a fucking robot "I'm sorry you feel that way" man shut your bitch ass up
>>
>>48419929
>missing the joke this hard
>>
>>48419930
implying I'm a mod lmaaooo
>>
>>48419945
>implying that you being a mod was implied

You're just as autistic as the dude in the video, mod or not.
>>
>>48419889
good god this cringey kid. I worked with someone like this before as a clerk. wore cat ears to work and everything
>>
>>48419889
can someone explain what happened, i'm dumb

is it that he mentioned the neighbors? or was there more to it
>>
>>48419959
Ok, I THINK the joke was taken as:

"Would you like a bag?"
"Yes."
"Do your neighbors know (that you're on your period)"

That's the only thing I can come up with. Seems like a harmless, yet bad, joke taken poorly and wrong. Dude's autism doesn't help the matter though due to low people skill.
>>
I like the part where the Juggalo called him a brony
>>
>>48419971
ok, i can see why that'd be offensive i suppose

personally i don't get people who would want to stand around arguing in public with people about it, i'd rather just get back to my house and avoid people
>>
File: 1560625537439.jpg (70 KB, 680x422)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
On the one hand, I do think autists should work jobs like this, to be forced to learn social skills. Even if it takes them their entire lives
Ob the other hand, it causes shit like this to happen
Regardless, I hope the sack of shit got fired from his job, and the dad beat the fucking shit out of him and took pics of his bruised body to show to his daughter
>>
>>48419999
9999 witnessed! Yeah, i mean especially in customer service, just say what you can to get them out of there as fast as possible
>>
>>48420052
guaranteed one hit, the kid would fall to the floor and start screeching/crying
>>
>>48420061
awesome, didn't even notice the quads till you mentioned it
>>
>>48420052
>I do think autists should work jobs like this
Nah, they shouldn't. There's enough jobs out there now where you don't need to talk face to face with another human being and still get paid plenty.
Though granted those do require usually a modicum of intelligence and given this guy wears a fucking Gardevoir shirt to work and the fact he's even working a deadend retail job in Hicksville means he should probably hope mummy and daddy pity his autism enough for them to send a few thousand bucks each month
>>
>>48420052
Ayo this video is kinda old, it's from around the time bronies were emerging as a force so around 2011.
>>
>>48420065
I take that back, then. The dad should record it
>>48420097
Still useful to have social skills. No matter how smart you are
>>48420107
Never too late for comeuppance. The shitfuck has probably been unemployed for ten years, anyway. I still wanna see him get his ass kicked
>>
>>48419889
>basic bitch Gardevoirfag
>Full Metal Autist
>bowtie so probably a Redditor
I can't believe they let him wear that shit to work.
>>48419907
There's being attracted to Pokemon, and then there's having zero self awareness of how you should dress and act in public social situations. I'm guessing this dude is being coddled online, so he basically has the brony mindset of as long as he follows some basic rules nobody can touch him no matter what he does. Really just needs a good old fashioned ass beating to learn some basic manners.
>>
>>48420137
>I can't believe they let him wear that shit to work.
I can't believe they let him work
>>
>>48419952
>wore cat ears to work and everything
and?
>>
>>48420137
Nigga you're a basic bitch
>>
>>48420137
the implication we can't wear anything remotely different and we all have to be carbon copies of each other just makes me hate humanity

he's not bad for wearing the gardeshirt. he's bad for being offensive.
>>
>>48420184
He's bad for doing both
Not saying he has to be a carbon-copy of everyone else. It's a lot to ask for, for an autist, anyway. He just shouldn't wear weird shit, while working at a job
>>
>>48420184
Time and place dude. You don't wear a massive pin of your waifu to work over your uniform. Wear whatever the fuck you want when you're off the clock, sure. Just expect to hear people laughing behind your back when you walk around dressed cringy as fuck. If you're so mentally ill you think you have to constantly represent your waifu, at least make sure that shit looks decent.
>>
>>48420199
does "weird shit" mean wearing nothing that has any famous recognizable characters in media on it
>>
>>48420206
Why are you asking like you're personally an autist who doesn't know any better?
>>
>>48420206
Yeah
At least save it for when you're not working, if you really need to be an autistic fucking weirdo. Don't wear weird shit to work
>>
>>48420211
Because anon is an autist, who doesn't know shit
He would've probably done some similar shit, if he were in that position
>>
>>48420211
idk, i'd rather be friends with the guy would would "offend" me honestly

i have a massive distrust of normies
>>
>>48420225
Cringe Normies aren't better than Normies anon.
>>
>>48420234
maybe.
>>
>people itt calling him reddit
>meanwhile half the thread doesnt see what he did wrong
Pottery
>>
>>48420243
The bowtie along with the attitude and the time period is peak Reddit brony. I'm guessing the people asking to explain his "joke" are esl or some shit.
>>
Why can't you people dress like normal men of age?
>>
>>48420298
I don't dress like a fucking mormon
>>
>>48420302
So presenting yourself to the world in a contemporary respectable way is "dressing like a mormon". Color me surprised that people defending this sort of dress would be so, so wrong.
>>
>>48420298
Because this is what makes me look cringe.

It's all about personality and there are some personalities where you're better left with torn jeans or Simba on your chest.
>>
>>48420312
I'm not defending that faggot in the video either. Both outfits are dogshit
>>
>>48420298
You know you have other options between dressing like a 1950s poofter with retarded puffy trousers and no colour variety, and a dumbass with a giant Gardevoir sticker?
>>
>>48420184
>he's not bad for wearing the gardeshirt
If I saw a grown man in a store wearing a Gardenia on his shirt serving me I would turn 180 and walk out immediately. This isn't a professional, but the fact the store chose to hire this quality of worker who cares nothing for their appearance tells me they have similar quality of the products they have. In two words: fucking trash.
>>
File: 0dd.png (443 KB, 1000x1000)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
reject furfag vs humanfag, accept coomerfag vs genwarfag
though yeah that guy's lookin real geeky
>>
>>48420339
why does appearance matter so much, and who decides what appearances are ok and which aren't?
>>
>>48420339
>not turning 360 and walking away
What are you doing?!
>>
File: 1556884137723.png (57 KB, 190x197)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>48420317
>It's all about personality and there are some personalities where you're better left with torn jeans or Simba on your chest.
Get a better personaility, then
>>
File: donturtelli.png (47 KB, 167x197)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>brony
>>
File: 1560056356037.png (196 KB, 311x279)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>48420384
Like a southern redneck from bumfuck nowhere in Tey Has knows what any Pokemon is, besides Peekerchew
>>
File: yikes.jpg (255 KB, 798x450)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
bruh moment
>>
>>48419889
Why the one guy called him a brony?
Mistook the gardevoir for a mlp character?
>>
>>48420356
Because, autist, appearance immediately relates a lot of things about you to other people. It tells them how much confidence you have, how much respect you have for yourself, how sociable you are, to an extent how intelligent or sharp you are, etc. which all relates to how attractive you are as a person, and that's not just a physical sense. This is almost universally a positive people try to attain. "Who decides", it's whoever you're trying to impress, whether it be a single person or the world.
If I'm on a date with a woman I find beautiful, I'm not going to show up in cum stained pajamas smelling like shit looking like I crawled out of bed. Similarly, in a work setting, read: a social setting, I'm not going to wear my shirt openly declaring my love for a franchise geared towards five year old kids. For one it's fucking creepy, for two I'm screaming at the world I don't give a shit what they think. So why the fuck should they want to associate with me or the job I'm doing to get paid?
>>
>>48420380
Nah. I like self-confidently walk through the mall with a Simba shirt or punk and antifa patches.
>>
>>48420522
Yes sweaty.
>>
>>48419889
based autist with no concept of what he has done wrong
>>
>>48419907
May Allah have mercy for you uttering this word, dear Anon
>>
>>48420558
How do you know he's sweating?
>>
>>48420524
people say all the time not to care what people think, you can't just flip the script like that.

appearance is a shit metric for figuring out the worth of a person.
>>
>>48420339
It's the fucking dollar general. That was was already decided before you walked into the store.
>>
File: a1f.png (99 KB, 580x515)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>48419889
Based Chad Gardevoir retail worker. Dad is a complete pussy who doesn't do shit and walks out.
>>
>>48420530
Confidence is only good, when you have the right to be confident. If you're some weird, autistic loser, and you're "confident", that is not a good thing. Despite what your mommy and daddy may have told you
>>
>>48420693
>appearance is a shit metric for figuring out the worth of a person.
We are visual creatures
>>
>>48420733
You will never get anywhere in life
>>
>>48420693
nobody actually internalizes "i don't what care others think" all the time lmao you colossal fucking sperg, not everyone is a social outcast like you, people generally value relationships and connections with others if they want to succeed and be happy in life
and moreover people do not say 'i don't care what others think' when they're on the clock at a job where they have to interact with other human beings
>appearance is a shit metric for figuring out the worth of a person
that so? post a pic of yourself then champ, since you don't care what i think and it's such a shit metric
>>
>>48420804
Clearly from the way the dad mentions, "how people are always complaining about you" this is a ongoing thing between the kid and the guy's family. I honestly think he did it just to fuck with them. And yeah the guy is a total bitch. If you are gonna fuck someone up then do it.
>>
>>48420832
I really hope the autist is having a shitty fucking life, right now
>>
>>48420298
bro just borrowed his moms belt
>>
>>48420843
That's the secret anon. This guy is working at dollar fucking general and only has gardevoir to keep him from offing himself. He's already at rock bottom. There is nothing normies can do to him. Kill him? He probably wants to die anyway.
>>
>>48420852
>There is nothing normies can do to him. Kill him? He probably wants to die anyway.
They don't have to kill him, but they can beat the shit out of him. He deserves it, for being a disgusting fucking pervert, anyway. Arguably, he should get sent to jail, to get raped everyday by Big Tyrone
>>
>>48420795
>We are visual creatures
doesn't make it logical

>>48420821
i didn't say i didn't care about relationships and connections, but i can't just bend over backwards and let people fuck me up whenever they want either. i reserve the right to wear a shirt with pokemon characters on it. (the gardevoir badge is kind of meh tho, better if it was just a shirt.)
>post a pic of yourself
nah i'm not fucking dumb like you, 4chan is shit.
>>
>>48420879
>doesn't make it logical
Yes it does. Appearances and looks matter. If they didn't, we would've been hunted to extinction by big, scary lions, or some shit
>>
>>48420873
He also wouldn't care about that. Will press charges and ruin the dad's life. As a society we either need to start offering these people assisted suicide or let them have their neetbux.
>>
>>48420873
>Big Tyrone
it's funny, the actual thing the guy did wrong was make a sexist joke, but all 4chan wants to talk about is the fucking gardevoir badge. y'all don't care about what he said, you probably approve of it, considering you're being racist by alluding to a big black man raping the shit outta him.

i'm not gonna take advice from anyone here lol
>>
>>48420879
>i didn't say i didn't care about relationships and connections
then you care about appearances
>but i can't just bend over backwards and let people fuck me up
you're fucking retarded if you think presenting yourself well to others and 'letting them fuck you up' are the same thing, literally fucking kill yourself you waste of life
>nah
pathetic shitty coward, guess you care too much about your appearance nigger cunt
>>
>>48420881
how does appearance matter at all versus lions?

or is that your way of agreeing with me, lol
>>
This is your average waifufag
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PTU5XF5JUqM
>>
>>48420887
relationships, connections, and appearance aren't the same thing.
>guess you care too much about your appearance nigger cunt
ok, keep pretending it's that

>n word
uh huh. guess the guy didn't do anything wrong by being sexist then. it's just the gardevoir thing.
>>
>>48420884
>As a society we either need to start offering these people assisted suicide or let them have their neetbux.
Or just throw them off a cliff, like what they did in Ancient Sparta. Except, as adults, instead of babies, and it has to be livestreamed on Twitch, for everyone to see
>>
>>48420889
To be able to see the lions coming, You dumb nigger
>>
>>48420898
>relationships, connections, and appearance
how do you think people form new connections?
>keep pretending
haha you're beyond fucking worthless. probably genetic too, if you ever find a woman willing to take your tiny cock you'll produce a son just like you, a filthy waste of oxygen. sincerely kill yourself like the rest of your shitty kind, i'd like a laugh
>by being sexist then
yep, it's the gardevoir patch. i'd rather be a black than be whatever the fuck you are too
>>
>>48420902
Also fine. As long as we end their existence quickly. Thing is, guys like the dad in the video are also usually moralfags who don't think that's the right thing to do in the abstract.
>>
What's with autists and giant cartoon effigies around their necks?
>>
>>48420905
?
there's a difference between practical applications, such as camouflage, and subjective judgments of fashion that serve no practical purpose.
>>
>>48420909
>how do you think people form new connections?
by actually getting to know people? maybe that makes me a boomer, sheesh, getting to know people, lol, baka

>haha you're beyond fucking worthless. probably genetic too, if you ever find a woman willing to take your tiny cock you'll produce a son just like you, a filthy waste of oxygen. sincerely kill yourself like the rest of your shitty kind, i'd like a laugh

so saying all this to someone is fine, but you're judging wearing clothes with pokemon on them? i like my worldview better imo.

>yep, it's the gardevoir patch. i'd rather be a black than be whatever the fuck you are too
um, ok.
>>
Why are boob gardevoirs so based bros.
>>
>>48419971
Here's the thing.

Getting too chummy with the customers is already overstepping boundaries when not asked. No one likes to hear the cashier weighing in on the shit you're buying. Doesn't matter what the joke was or how funny it's supposed to be if that's your spectrum of humor, it's unwarranted.
>>
>>48420931
>by actually getting to know people
and how do you get people to want to associate with you lmao. do you think people just talk to everybody and interact they meet like they're some kind of player character in a video game interacting with all the npcs in a town? holy shit you do think this fucking LMAO
>saying all this to someone is fine,
yeah, saying all this to a 'person' of your caliber on an anonymous site where i don't care about appearances at all is 100% fine, now you're catching on!
>ok
the fuck is wrong with your schizophrenic reddit spacing, fag?
>>
>>48420298
Because slacks are hard to wash.
>>
>>48420407
kek. Also a typical junkie coward who doesn't do shit. Just runs his mouth and hopes he can angry enough to do something.
>>
>>48419929
lol. U mad bro? White knighting for some other dude's daughter on the internet.
>>
>>48420954
You are right, he should have beat that faggot's ass for wear that cringe ass pin of his imaginary waifu
>>
>>48421030
But he didn't but he's a coward.
>>
>>48421037
Because he is*
>>
>>48421037
Probably didn't want to get charged with assault, would have been a waste givin who he would have done it to. Better off walking in and spitting on him then just leaving
>>
>>48421047
Nah. He's just like most juggalo white trash that emulates parts of hip-hop types. Nothing happening.
Gardevoir Kid is a fucking L E G E N D.
>>
>>48419889
Would that even be worth possibly going to jail for? Let say you just strike him once and never go to the same store again. One side is this bumbfuck redneck has a daughter and wife who need him while the clerk is going to go home and masterbate to a pokemon. Maybe he should have just waited outside after his shift and done the world a favor, I doubt anyone would miss him. But that seems extreme for being a creepy pervert to minor. What I'm saying is you should just be able to kill pedophiles and it be ok
>>
>>
>>48420298
/fa/ really aren't bringing their best are they?
>>
>>48421170
Lmao. Right? Reddit and Bunkerchan need to fuck off.
>>
File: 1579147189745.gif (2.67 MB, 441x300)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
>>48421170
Kek
>>
>>48419905
>already on their period
Too old for a pokefucker.
>>
>>48420940
>shiny Mega Titevoir
Based
>>
>>48419889
Fucking nerd, left the job to work at game stop.
>>
File: 1633037095542.jpg (68 KB, 667x667)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>48420356
Apperance and the way you present is very important. First impressions are a powerful thing and leaving a good impression goes a long way. Or this anon explains it in a decent way
>>48420524
I'm not saying to go out, fly out to Saville Row and get a bespoke suit from Edward Sexton. Verily you don't have to dress in that sort of way but making an effort in your apperance is a social skill any person should learn. Learn to groom yourself, take care of your body and things of that nature are overall the #1 priority. Having clean clothes and clothes that fit help out a lot as well.

>>48420332
1950s? There's nothing puffy about those pants. They hold a very good drape and they have inverted pleats. Nothing bad about it and it presents a respectable image. But it does not surprise me that this place holds these sorts of views.
>>
>>48420116
>Still useful to have social skills
heck yea it's fucking useful to have social skills.
but that's the thing with autism; they DON'T have social skills. depending on how bad their autism is, they don't have any social skills at all.

i don't think these people should participate in society, but when they do interact with others, wanting to kick his ass for failures is like wanting to beat up a wheelchair bound person for rolling over your food on accident.
>>
I bet he is a tranny now
>>
>>48420312
>IceFox avatar-faggot is an ex-Mormon
Jesus loves you anyways (°≥°)
>>
>>48419971
this reminds me of a trap gardevoir pic where trap gardevoir buys a bunch of sex stuff at the store and the cashier says something along these lines
>>
As someone who's worked at Dollar General, he likely was gonna get booted anyway because they're a fucking revolving door company. During my time employed there, I've seen everyone but the manager leave or get fired for another.
They'll hire anyone and everyone too. I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot eventually got rehired by a different Dollar General by the time this whole thing was forgotten about.
>>
>>48419889
how do people like this even exist?
whatever happened to keeping your degeneracy to yourself?
like man i fap to pokemon pretty much every day but there's no way i would ever even imply that in a public setting like this guy does
>>
>>48422346
Please provide a link to this hilarious image fren :-)
>>
>>48422509
i dont save futa images on my computer, my girlfriend would find out
>>
>>48419889
He's based for making an entire family seethe with one joke. I guarantee he's still in that girl's head rentfree. Gardevoirchads can't stop winning.
>>
>>48419889
I'm retarded.
What's the joke?
The dude asked if the girls needed a bad and then said what would the neighbours think.

I don't get it. It's a bag.
Do neighbours not get bags?
Do the bags say, tampons inside, keep away from water.
I don't get it.
>>
Why do people freak out over periods jokes but at the same time want people to not say ewww gross and hide that shit.

Dudes make jokes about cum rags, wet dreams and pocket pussies all the time.
Not one guy gives a fuck other than smaller minorities like religious people.

However you can't make jokes about periods without people freaking out. Why?
If you want everybody thinking it's gross and even more private than shitting, and pissing go for it. But don't turn around and demand people think of it like natural.
>>
>>48422844
I think it's the "Do the neighbours know?" part
because it would imply that the period is obvious

I'm about as retarded as the guy in the clip, so I might be wrong.
>>
File: 1628528669357.gif (982 KB, 320x287)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>this entire thread
Holy fuck go outside.
>>
>>48422931
The "periods aren't gross" movement are fringe outliers, at least as far as I'm aware, most adult women know periods are gross, even if involuntary. Anyone saying that they aren't gross are coping hard.
2 things for this situation specifically though.

1: Period jokes are probably more akin to making jokes at someones expense about some time when they shat themselves. Shitting in itself is gross, but not embarrassing. Losing control of your own body and being made to forcibly shit yourself on the other hand, is pretty bad.

2: It's a 12 year old girl, probably her 1st one and if her redneck dad is to believed, she cried, so even if it would be inoffensive to someone else, it was in fact offensive to her.
>>
>>48422976
There are tons of people getting mad online because some kid said periods are gross and demand they be taught proper etiquette and at the same time not bring them up.
It happens multiple times and parents all bring it up asking how to deal with it, and everytime they people replying say that he wasn't taught that it's natural and he needs to understand it's not something you bring and be "sensitive" about it.

Do people not understand hypcorosy?
>>
>>48422931
There's a difference between acknowledging periods are gross (which 99.99999% of people do) and effectively sidelining women and making jokes at their expense while they're in a time of pain, embarrassment, and when it happens for the first time in girls, fear. Women are already usually extremely self-conscious about their privates and periods affect their physical and mental health hard especially when they're in a relationship. That's when they need support and encouragement, not for some creepy asshole at the convenience store to make sick jokes about them.
>>
File: 1632440312594.png (506 KB, 499x573)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>48419889
I have a cousin like this, thankfully isn't a Pokefucker (I hope) but instead substitutes the badge for a filthy Kanto league Ash hat that he always wears in public and tips to people. I was getting lunch with him once and when the waitress brought out our food he noticed a mark on her hand, she said it was just a burn from the grill and he told her it was very attractive. She awkwardly laughed and scuttled away and I just wanted to die.
>>
>>48423032
Fair, I guess I've never really been in enough period conversations to know the general consensus of it all.
>>
>>48423051
Yeah it's gross and i shouldn't talk about it right?
Nope.
I gotta know it exists and help console them, or provide support and encouragement but not talk about it too much since it's an envasion of privacy and how much is too much is hard to tell since no human can read minds and it varies people to people.

Like why the fuck isn't shit, piss cum, mucus, spit or even regular blood treated like this?
If it was I'd be fine with it.
It's essentially "muh pussy is doing something, treat me different from men, cum is different"
>>
>>48419889
I'm not going to defend that sperg cashier, but why did that guy feel the need to film it and post it online? What a faggot. I hate this country.
>>
>>48423052
>Kantofag/Animefag makes women feel awkward
A tale as old as time
>>
>>48423208
WORLDSTAR!!!
>>
>>48422528
We really can't. That "dad" was a juggalo piece of shit who didn't do shit.
>>
>>48423208
I think it's pretty common to film stuff nowadays because you never know what might happen in a confrontation and you want a record of exactly how it went. And people might be less likely to act out when they're being filmed. As for uploading it online, it really wasn't necessary and it's not exactly a healthy or constructive way to deal with it. But I imagine the guy probably just felt like he had to do SOMETHING after complaining into the management void.
>>
I guess I can't say that I'm surprised there are literal autists and downies defending this dude wearing a Gardevoir pin and bow tie in public. I also can't say I'm surprised there are people defending him making a period joke to a young girl. It would be inappropriate even if she was a grown woman. But to comment on a little girl's private matters in ANY capacity is pretty fucked.

I will say though. I'm not surprised that he thought making that joke was appropriate. You'd be surprised how many cashiers, even ones without developmental disorders, think it's ok to comment on what customers are buying. It's better to just not do that at all, but ESPECIALLY don't do that if they're buying something related to sexual health, such as menstruation products, contraception, birth control tests, etc. You're just asking to make the customer feel violated.
>>
>>48423537
>birth control tests
I meant pregnancy tests. And stuff like ointments too also count.
>>
>>48423107
I'm not really sure how the dialogues you're inventing in your head are going so I can't really help you anon.
For the most part it's fairly easy to talk to women about periods - treat it with respect, don't make fun of the woman for being on her period, console her if she's going through stress, and if it's not relevant to the discussion don't bring it up. Women aren't just constantly talking about their periods ya fucking weirdo.
But honestly if you're not understanding why a monthly, necessary extremely painful process that heavily effects your sex life and relationships (you know, two things women tend to place a lot of value on even moreso than men) is different than pissing or shitting....maybe you shouldn't be around women period.
>>
>>48423537
>>48423557
and you newfags need to fuck off back to bunkerchan and reddit.
>>
>>48423557
It's not like a disease or somebody dying. It's fucking blood, why does it need to be treated as anything other than that?
There's nothing to respect here, it's human waste, everybody has it.
I piss, I cum, I shit, I don't make a big deal of it, I deal with it on my own.
If she's feeling sick, yeah sure treat her for that, everybody feels shitty sometimes, i don't understand why a glorified monthly shit needs "respect" and how I need to carefully tiptoe around something that's clearly normal.
>>
>>48423578
Keep acting like an edge lord, child, it suits your rotten personality just fine.
>>
>>48423617
This same video was spammed to death fucking years ago when it came out. Now another
"haha pokemon autists amIrite guys?"
thread.
It's bad enough we have some of the same few topics about the game being rehashed but this board isn't going to become /pol/ where you fags think you can spam these threads and get away with it.

Fuck that little girl. I hope she becomes depressed and I hope you neck yourself tranny.
>>
Kek it’s like a Sonichu medallion
>>
>>48423644
Lol as long as you're still seething it's 100% worth it incel
>wordswordswordswords
Left can't meme
>>
File: 1595698453488.jpg (17 KB, 236x419)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
>can't even reply directly
MAD AS FUCK LMAO
>>
File: 1595711598042.jpg (198 KB, 1400x1812)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>48423699
And that "dad" juggalo still didn't do shit lmao.
>>
>>48423499
No he's just a juggalo fag.
>>
>>48419889
why is it always, always, ALWAYS gardefags?
>>
>>48422221
lets be honest anon, people just want autismos to sperg out in public, they know those guys will be under stress and confusion for hours just to "gain experience"
they lowkey just want them to fail
>>
>>48423746
why is it trannies can't even compete with fictional characters? So much of not a woman they lose to a japanese videogame pocket monster.
>>
File: 1562363541439.png (1.22 MB, 946x906)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
God fucking damn it, what's with all the Gardevoir obsessed people? When I was in college, I had a roomate. Dude was fat, smelly, and obsessed with Gardevoir. He had Gardevoir T-shirts, Gardevoir posters, a Gardevoir plushie, and I swear to God, he had a Gardevoir Japanese fuck pillow. Every fucking conversation we had, he turned it into Gardervoir conversation. I wanted to punch him so bad, but I couldn't. I got anger issues, and just one fuck up could get me out of college. But I swear to God, sometimes I thought it would be a just price for punching that fat motherfucker in the face. I kept finding Gardevoir pictures EVERYWHERE. Some of them were covered in cum. Every night I heard him jerking off, and no matter how many times I asked - he did it anyway.

Once he said to me: "Hey Anon, we are having Pokémon night this Friday, are you cool with that?" I had an all night videogame LAN party that Friday, so I allowed that, but only if his buddies wouldn't touch any of my stuff. At all.

Long story short - LAN party got cancelled, and I had to go back to my room. My God, what I saw could not be described. Four fat nerds, watching the Pokémon anime, eating Cheetos, and covering everything with orange dust. One of those fatasses wore a fucking Gardevoir suit and another one was smoking. And they were sitting on my bed. That's right, those fuckers were sitting on my goddamn bed, covering it in Cheetos dust, cigarette ash and sweat. They haven't noticed me, because they were too busy watching anime. I was about to scream on top of my lungs and punch them, when Gardevoir appeared on the screen. All four pulled their dicks out in one synchronised movement and started to masturbate. I wish I was making that up. Even today this comes back in my nightmares.
I gave my roomate a head concussion, knocked a few teeth out of others, and shattered suit guy's kneecap.Got into serious trouble, but my lawyer pulled my ass out of the fire. I fucking hate Gardevoir
>>
>>48423773
lol sure he did.
Gardevoir would have killed you if you had tried something to her master.
>>
>>48419889
He looks like he's married to Gardevoir, Gardevoir I love
Marriage is strong
Gardevoir and Justin
Together forever
Together forever
Together forever
Gardvoir and Justin
Together forever
Together forever
Together forever
I love Gardevoir, so much love
‘cause love it doesn’t matter
If one is a Pokemon
And the other is human yeah
As long as you
Lubby chudder
Lubby chudder
Lubby chudder
>>
>>48423773
Why do you feel the need to lie about such dumb BS Anon? Do you think anybody will actually believe this story? I'm not even a Gardefag but holy hell.
>>
>>48423790
>>48423817
that pasta is probably older than you are, newfags.
>>
You know why gardevoir is superior? She doesn't bleed randomly every month and is super sensitive about it.
>>
>>48419889
>the Gardevoir badge
holy kek
>>
>>48423880
Yeah should have been a BoobGarde
>>
>>48423847
>Pokemon are almost always either male/female
>Likely have the capacity to sexually reproduce
>But the females magically don't have periods for some reason
>>
>>48423903
don't bother replying to gardefags anon, they all have their own autistic brand of headcanon
>>
>>48419952
>wore cat ears to work and everything
What like every day? We'd wear bunny ears on Easter or santa hat during Christmas but what the fuck
>>
>>48423903
I mean neither do trannies but society seems to think they are "real women" so ya know
>>
>>48423903
Do creatures that lay eggs have periods
>>
>>48423968
Damn you know I was just going of it being a fictional character so it doesn't matter but that's actually a good point.
>>
>>48423968
well technically only a few pokemon actually lay eggs because GameFreak
eggs are just cradles in their eyes
>>
File: egg.png (1.87 MB, 1548x1569)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>48423903
I'm not a biology expert, but aren't periods mostly something only humans have? I think a few other mammals do as well, but humans are particularly bad with how our egg cells work. I read some /tg/ screencap, that's all I remember.
>>48423968
Not all Pokemon lay eggs, apparently.
>>
>>48422844
-12 year old girl needs menstrual pads.
-Buys menstrual pads w/ her mother
-Cashier's attempt to be social (read: he talks too much) is invasive to their boundaries because he makes a quip of "What would the neighbors think?"
-Mother and daughter leave
-Daughter cries
-Dad gets to the store to call him out

Basically the point is he wasn't handling his job with indifference to the customers. In fact, most customers in a store would prefer not making comments on the shit they buy. It's why self check-out exists.
>>
>>48424039
only other primates and bats and a single rodent.

Just another one of the many reasons Gardevoir is superior.
>>
I honestly would love to have friends like this guy. At least he is sincere unlike normalfags who basically live double lives
>>
>>48419889
Based as fuck
What an annoying "dad"
>>
>>48423617
I don't know what the fuck your problem is, I do my good deeds for the day so I get to be an asshole on a tibetan yak castrating forum.
>>
>>48424340
People like you are why boards are shit
>>
>>48425706
And thats a good thing.
>>
>>48422975
I guarantee you most people ITT are either just as autistic as the gardefag in the vid, or are underaged
>>
>>48423773
lay off the stimulants kid you'll fry your brain
>>
So what if I work a blue collar trade job and almost never leave the house outside of it? What do I dress as then?
>>
>>48419889
Oh, so THIS is how /vp/ jannies looks like?
>>
>>48419920
>"n-not true dogfucker!"
You're not fooling anyone, tranny.
>>
>>48420164
And you looked stupid, Donny.
>>
>>48420184
>carbon copies
Dumb zoomer trying to feel special.
>>
>>48419971
You have to understand that periods are something women do not like men knowing at all. it is a huge blight to them and when a young girl starts going through such a thing it is like top tier embarrassment to them. Just even a little nudge into anything about it will make a young girl feel disgusted and gross and it's just not a good thing to do. it doesn't matter how natural it is. there is a reason why so many younger men know next to nothing about how women's bodies work. they do that shit for a reason.

t. 26 dude who's about to have a daughter
>>
>>48427940
>YOU WILL CONFORM
>>
>>48425858
And I think you're a tranny who can't compete.
>>
>>48428292
Aren't you the same drone that spergs out at on-model threads
>>
>>48428360
No I'm not. Only a retard gets upset over porn drawings "being off model".
>>
The gardevoir dude is pretty cringe and you really shouldn't be wearing shit like that in public let alone the workplace but come on, the people who are talking about how autists are subhuman and talking about how much they wanna bash the dude are just autists in denial themselves, no need to project that hard.
>>
>>48423604
Not the same guy or even trying to be argumentative or anything here, but I genuinely have no idea how you aren't understanding why a 12 year old girl who just started bleeding from her vagina for the first time might be a little self-conscious about that issue. The kid is already confused about all of this, and some autist that she doesn't know asks her if she's worried that the neighbors will find out, as if that's some sort of bad thing. Obviously she'd get upset, and anyone with any amount of social awareness should be able to see that. Imagine that you suddenly came down IBS and went to the dollar store to buy your first pack of Depends. I'm sure you'd be pretty embarrassed if you were called out publically about it too
>>
>>48428505
How do you not understand that guy was about to get sucked into a blackhole made by the cashier's gardevoir.
>>
>>48427924
>the dog fucker thinks hes better than a tranny
Lol
>>
>>48428617
Both deal in fiction, one knows it's not and the other not only believes it's real they want the entire world to accept the lie.
>>
>>48422221
What should autists do, then. Kill themselves, for having something they can't control?
>>
>>48428792
>something they cant control
>pedos
>fags
>trannies
Take your pick anons
Get a bullseye and win a prize!
>>
>>48428792
Yes if it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience
>>
Why she's so perfect bros.
>>
>>48428501
it's what happens when you spend too much time posting on 4chan and away from reality, this place breeds a crab bucket mentality
>>
>>48429610
Because you keep saving samples.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.