[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So why do so many female Pokemon like human men?
>>
>>48394831
because of their musk
>>
>>48394831
How do you even respond in a situation like this?
>>
>>48395234
You explain to the animal that bestiality is wrong and it should probably stop.
>>
>>48395234
Why did you mutilate a plant's genitals and give them to me
>>
>>48395251
What if it doesn’t understand what you’re saying
>>
>>48395354
You would have to fully rely on alternate forms of communication.
The Braixen shown here has a basic understanding of "association."
(The gifting of the flower possibly being associated with "showing a small form of affection towards another with a gentle gift. In hopes of the same affection being reciprocated." )
So one could easily use some of the standard knowledge that the Pokemon might know about certain customs and use other images it might recognize to communicate.
>>
>>48395429
I think we’d be better off just releasing it.. It’s clearly defective if it’s trying to attract its own trainer.
>>
>>48395442
It might not be that bad. It would just need to taught that what it is doing is wrong.
It might take time, but it shows at least a genuine care for its trainer.
Plus, it would be a fine example to show others that they can too be cured of the problem.
Harshly pushing something away tends to make it retaliate, and possibly become stronger as a result. Thus creating a new problem. So instead, we shall curate and slowly bring normalcy back to the relationship.
>>
>>48395251
If it's capable of understanding abstract concepts like romance, embarassment, and gift-giving - particularly of something as practically useless to a human as a flower but seen as a symbol of love - then it's sapient enough to consent.

The reason bestiality IRL is bad is because IRL animals cannot consent and are not intelligent enough, the same reason pedophilia is bad, neither can fully comprehend the ramifications of sexual acts. Pokemon on the other hand have proven to be near, equal to, or superior to human-level intellect and as such most pokemon could consent.
>>
File: 1611875580423.jpg (87 KB, 1280x1281)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>48394831
Intense dick-clamping vaginal contractions that would take a human female literal years trying to imitate - and that's just talking about >PicRel... an average female Lucarios cunt muscles forming a organic cock-milking machine is a marvel of nature that even even high-grade penis-pump manufacturers fail to fully replicate the experience of being embraced by the AuraDoges muscular snatch
>>
>>48395485
Have you ever heard of the Bowerbird and it's mating habits?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowerbird#Courtship_and_mating
Its a wonderfully complicated system that even has its own form of consent in place.
>Recent studies with robot female Bowerbirds have shown that males react to female signals of discomfort during courtship by reducing the intensity of their potentially threatening courtship.
The males recognize the lack of comfort and properly make sure they are indeed ok copulation. That sound like making sure there is consent to you?
Of course that is just scratching the surface on the Bower but that's an example.
The point here is that we can definitely assume that MOST Pokemon may have the mental capacity, but that doesn't make it ok. Just because we are similar in mental power, it doesn't make us properly comparable in species.
So it would still be a form of bestiality.
>>
>>48394831
>So why do so many female Pokemon like human men?
Why shouldn't they?
>>
File: 1633037095542.jpg (68 KB, 667x667)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Simple answer is you're just projecting your sick carnal desire unto critters meant to entertain children. Simple as.
>>
File: 89830788_p0.jpg (1.17 MB, 3971x1789)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>
>>48395251
You know it, at most, it's xenophilia in the Pokemon world, not bestiality (at least in the 90%)
>>
>>48395934
hold gentle like hamburger
>>
>>48395525
>PailTussy foxo
I reckon that you saw that new kino fox-stuffing animation recently?
>>
File: 1633732926428.jpg (9 KB, 250x188)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>48395718
B3G0N3 F0X
>>
>>48394831
Not a furry, but something about this is kind of cute. It’s like someone who’s way too young for the other person trying to confess their feelings with the small crush they have.
>>
>>48396036
Which one?!
>>
>>48395528
>So it would still be a form of bestiality.
yes, and the point is that bestiality is not okay because it's rape in the real world. Animals have no means of communication of consent or lackthereof, pokemon are capable of communicating with and fully understanding human speech at most and intent at least.
>>
>>48395718
How can I tell that you're Australian
>>
>>48395525
Are you the PokeDick hornyposter? Knock it off already for God'sake
>>
File: Spoiler Image (51 KB, 640x360)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>48396667
You shouldve know this info already Anon, if not then Id guess Reditt is probably more of your underaged sorry ass...
BTW how did you know its me?
>>
>>48396945
Sauce.
>>
>>48396509
Also, dogs have language. So using your logic sex with dogs isn't bestiality.
>>
>>48396253
>Intent
Absolutely.
>Fully understanding human speech.
Going to have to stop you there. It has been stated multiple times that fully understanding human speech is a rare trait. Mostly shared by the MOST intelligent Pokemon.
Lapras for example is specifically mentioned to be able to completely understand human speech, which implies Pokemon have a hard time doing so normally.
>>48396509
>What is a Dolphin?
>>
>>48396253
Have you ever had a thought conversation with an animal? Like Garfield comics where all the cat's comments are in a thought bubble? Have you actually owned an animal?

Man.
>>
Just saying, most sex laws are there to prevent trauma. Bestiality laws are much more about the innocent person who happens to walk in on the idiot fucking a sheep who later suffers all sorts of fucked up thoughts and fetishes about it.
>>
>>48394831
The Pokémon were groomed into doing so. They think it's perfectly normal.
>>
>>48397025
YeastExtract/posts/2812037
>>
>>48397470
Sexual trauma has been observed within many animals.
What the hell man?
Don't justify it by saying...
>It doesn't know!
>I'm being gentle!
>It's not fighting!
>See? No damaged tissue!
>>
File: optraqH4fg1s30o09o1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1130x1414)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>48395198
this
>>
>>48396213
MSG/posts/2966382
>Trigger warning!
hand-holding
>>
>>48398237
Or rather paw-holding
>>
File: 1626813726025.png (341 KB, 540x658)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>48395939
No, that's just not true. It's not xenophilia, at least in the way you're trying to invoke it, because the setting simply does not allow that interpretation to be true. It's why people who often try to compare Pokephilia to having relationships with aliens from Mass Effect or Star Trek or even fantasy races like elves end up looking like fools because the context is completely different. Indeed a closer look reveals that it's more apt comparing it to Scooby Doo more than Laira from Mass Effect. Take for example that Scooby Doo can talk, is intelligent and other things yet he's still a dog within the context of his universe. Keep in mind that Scoody Doo is more anthropomorphic than 99.9% of Pokemon in behavior.

Now the biggest counter to this xenophilia nonsense is the simple fact that Pokemon makes it clear that the Pokemon are critters, they're not people. Arkeos even uses the phrase "people and Pokemon" and the phrase "humans and Pokemon" is seldom used because it's not a series where there are other people than humans. The Pokemon instead are presented closer to being like animals which I don't need to repeat myself for the millionth time. Just the fact that the Pokemon themselves aren't people should suffice never mind the many ways that they drill into your head that Pokemon are more like animals than anything else.

This is why the xenophila argument will never work. You're not dealing with people, you're dealing with fantastical beasts. The fact that the series did not structure itself for the Pokemon to be like people and more like animals and the fact that it clearly recognizes Pokemon as not being people is pretty telling.
>>
File: 1553231589308.png (60 KB, 740x434)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>48398738
>It's not xenophilia, at least in the way you're trying to invoke it, because the setting simply does not allow that interpretation to be true
It's hilarious when a 15 year old game punctures your argument just by existing.
>>
>>48398806
>Sinnoh folk again.
Every time that this is brought up it's very quickly debunked. Will you just stop posting it already? Pretty sure it's a bait post at this point.
You still going to believe the guy who ran around killing a bunch of Pokemon with a sword?
>>
>>48397729
I did make a neglection about the animal's trauma. And you are very right about animals being traumatised too. I never made that neglection to say that I ignored the animal's trauma but as bait to the bestfags.
>>
Luxray
Absol
Liepard
Umbreon
Glaceon
All with cookie
All feral
All female
>>
File: 1633644079102.png (2.38 MB, 4555x3373)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
This is my gf.
>>
>>48399071
>that smug smile
yep
based
>>
>>48395234
Accept the flower, you autist.
>>
>>48398738
I dont care if this is xenophilia I still would love her
>>
>>48396047
Okay, same Anon as the guy who gave you the Fallout fanfiction, what's with your hatred of Alolan Ninetales?
>>
>>48397263
Depends on the world. The anime suggests that they may as well be functionally humans with super powers and strange bodies. The games suggest that understanding speech is like you said.
>>
>>48398864
How does it debunk? Just curious. I haven't actually played the Sinnoh games myself.
>>
>>48398864
When did it get debunked? When you decided you didn't like it, thus could ignore canon lore written by the devs?
The very fact Nintendo of America butchered it as they did (they being the ones who localised the series up to Gen IV) proves even they knew the implications of what was written. Thankfully, TPC don't care, otherwise this wouldn't have been LGPE - joke or not copelet.
>>
>>48399153
That's when you start getting into the differences between the anime and the games, convoluting this mess even further. If we want to bring the anime into this, it greatly expands the strangeness how Pokemon intelligence is properly encapsulated. I am making all of my conjectures solely based off of the games.
>>48399162
That particular Myth itself is not the whole reason for the debunking, its just part of it. The actual reason is...
>>48399190
Doesn't take into account the context the folk stories might be written in. I doubt you can accurately translate yourself the original japanese text, but even if you could I am almost certain the intent of the text would be completely lost without properly considering who wrote the text and what that might mean to them. My best guess is they looked back to the era the stories were supposedly written in and compared it to actual Japanese history. Immediately assuming a more "western" approach is completely foolish and should be discarded as the supposed era that old Sinnoh takes in it does not conduct marriages in that way and certantly did not see relationships in that manor. As for the joke webm its just that. A joke. As such it shall be treated as one.
>>
File: Me.png (41 KB, 2811x128)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>48399289
The first two are the same guy, by the ways. Thanks for the honest answers, anon.
>>
>>48399310
Well shit. Sorry for the double (you)s.
Thanks for asking honest questions. Really does bring out real discussion.
>>
>>48399289
Anon, the series was conceived where the entire world lived with their pokémon side-by-side. In fact the one constant has been where we're told the entire world lives alongside pokémon, using them for a variety of tasks, functions and roles from battling, to serving tourists squid balls, companionship, predicting killer waves to surf and teaching traditional Regional dance.
Fact of the matter is the creatures are treated as more than animals and on-par with humans - this is ignoring everything NoA threw up because "burgers now best" mind, no point talking about this shit and solely dealing with the puritan's view of it. That they continue to pepper their games with asides and references, that the franchise is full of fur-friendly artists, merch and others and more importantly, that they shill just as hard at poképhiles as the do kids or normies show they support this take still. Else they just wouldn't add it in, like they don't have any random tranny NPC's in the games.
>>
>>48399494
No worries, although I'm kind of curious...
>Doesn't take into account the context the folk stories might be written in.
So, we have no idea what the context of the era actually is.
>as the supposed era that old Sinnoh takes in it does not conduct marriages in that way and certantly did not see relationships in that manor
And we have this mention(I'd like a source if that's okay, but I'll take it as gospel for now).
The traditional state of marriage(even for the East) was to unify two groups together, although having children was a bit of an expectation too.
But if this isn't the case with Sinnoh, then what would it be? I can't think of any other logical case where marriage would come in handy.
I just want to try to come up with a good concept on what that passage actually means without resorting to the obvious.
>>
>>48399635
Makes more sense when you look at it from the point of marriage being a human approximation of mating for life (with regards to securing the inheritances of the children).
The it reads "there were once pokemon who mated for life with humans, there were once humans who MFL with pokémon, etc, etc".
The modern interpretation of the word "marriage" has evolved so far from what it originally used to describe as to be impractical to use in the context of the folk tale.
>>
>>48399665
Yeah but then that just falls into the unification of two groups and expectations of children, which seems far too easy and immediately crushes the argument that it isn't that.
So, while it may make sense for a good interpretation, it's not what I'm after.
>>
>>48399631
From what the games tell us its far more complicated then even we realize. Pokemon and humans care for each other far more then just standard relationships and co-evolved over the many time periods that both have existed. (Like something similar to dogs and humans but far more complex.) Though, the rise of waifu 'mons is actually a problem with Japan's current philosophy in character design that permeates into all forms of Japanese media and that is a bit beyond this conversation. The point I'm making here is that Humans have served Pokemon needs in evolution almost as much as Pokemon served Human needs.
(Not those needs. Already see that post before it happens.)
They are not the same species in the least but definitely something one could almost consider family. The "catching, trading, and battling" aspect does complicate things. As you do indeed own them and can choose to breed them like domesticated animals.
>>48399635
>the era
Its nothing absolutely concrete but one could easily guess the Edo period which is just after the Feudal Japan era.
Of course, I am no Japanese history expert so take everything I say with a grain of salt. However, the existence of the Sinjoh Ruins and the type of architecture that is still preserved in both Johto and Sinnoh can be very telling. As the connection between the two regions is notable. So that's my best evidence for the folks and myths and when they were written.
>>48399665
>>48399677
I agree that use of marriage here is very direct.
Though, considering the structure of the sentences. It does not imply humans married Pokemon, rather it implies humans evolved FROM Pokemon. Using marriage as a symbol rather then an act. Reading a bunch of Japanese forums is rather interesting and helped me figure that one out. Japanese sentence structure is important in figuring out its meaning and that makes the most sense.
>>
>>48399881
(Again, with the double you. I don't mind it, I just find it funny that I have enough takes that it warrants two Yous from the same post to address)
And then we get into THAT problem. The problem that smells... problematic.
Would this world's eras even remotely line up with the Pokemon world's?
Like yeah, okay, that's clearly a dinosaur, and yeah okay, that structure is clearly inspired by structures from the Edo era, but do such eras even exist, or are they replaced by similar but vastly different ones?
Edo era's probably the best we can go on though, unfortunately.
>>
>>48399915
>Would this world's eras even remotely line up with the Pokemon world's?
That's officially when we reach fan theories and headcanon. Beyond here we can only make educated guesses and hope Legends Arceus answers some questions.
Not getting my hopes up though.
>>
>>48400029
Same here. Legends better be fuckin good or hell I'm totally out of new Pokemon. Not a single dime from me.
>>
>>48399915
I feel you can only use that as a timeframe for how long ago from current-day. The fact even the traditional balls of Johto used a capture mechanism, not to mention the steam-powered ones in Legends both indicate the pokémon world's technology far outstrips the real world equivalent of even today. Fact is, the "not of the era" argument's willingly ignoring Pokémon's sci-fi in the modern era.
>>
>>48394831
Did Ash's bayleef have a thing for him or was it just affectionate like a pet?
>>
File: DXM-2ksVAAAAWK1.jpg (114 KB, 1200x1200)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Looking around in Japanese forums about the Sinnoh Folk Tales is really interesting, and now I have fallen into the Japanese marriage world of Pokemon. Lot of good art to be honest with you.
>>
>>48394831
human men are the most fertile and guarantee offspring with perfect IVs
>>
File: 65438576246.jpg (433 KB, 1536x2048)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
i want to marry jigglypuff
>>
>>48400287
*virile
>>
>>48400287
Humans are also the only ones in the Uknown Egg Group, meaning the only way to get more legendaries outside of Arceus stepping up and making more himself is a legendary kidnapping a human to reproduce with.
>>
>>48395234
Sex
>>
>>48400397
An issue arises.
It would seem Pokemon are exclusively from eggs and no human has ever been born from one. Horrible compatibility.
>>
>>48400515
Ah, but the fucking RETARDS AT GAMEFREAK D:< said that the eggs are shells made to protect newborns AFTER they're born.
>>
>>48400591
Correct!
So we can all go fuck ourselves!
>>
>>48400614
Okay but on a more serious note, live birth isn't actually implied ONCE in the Pokemon world, outside of THAT RETARDED INTERVIEW GOD DAMN IT D:< so I think humans may actually have eggs in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>48400621
Wouldn't that prove humans to be even further related to Pokemon? Live birth or not once a Human is born it never evolves. It just grows and changes "form" slowly with age. Pokemon is this regard do not have an "age" per say. Levels dictate the growth and evolution method of the Pokemon.
(Of course some Pokemon do not evolve by levels this is just an example. And some don't evolve at all!)
We have a distinct language that exceeds the comprehension of most Pokemon and have multiple of them.
We built many different ways of life and culture that go beyond just "Habitats."
Hell, we even created our own Pokemon, and it evolves! It would seem the "concept" of what a Pokemon is entirely decided by Humans at this point.
Like the germs in a Grimer, it needs those living organisms stay alive, but the germs are not Pokemon despite being alive.
>>
>>48400687
Man I fucked up some serious sentence structure in this post.
>>
>>48400687
Well, again, I will bring up the infamous defense of the anime and mangas all showing Pokemon to be significantly more intelligent than their Pokedex entries let on to be.
It's clear Pokemon can at least roughly understand each other, but humans can't understand them unless they're a tight bond.
I don't think we ever see humans grow up in any instances either. For all we know, they really do evolve. That one's more antedoctal though, since it's kind of hard to portray growing up.
Maybe in this world, Pokemon are actually the norm, and organisms like germs are organisms that simply lost their magical element. Maybe it's the "magical" element of Pokemon that make up their classification.
Lots of room for fan theories.
>>
>>48395467
>problem
Cool so when are we curing humans of thos problem as well
>>
>>48398738
Hah
>wall of text
>>
>>48400903
We will. Humans however are much more fickle and need to be taught harsher lessons.
>>
>>48400960
Wonder how long it will last?
>>
>>48400983
I'll keep track. Too bad I can't download this in time.
>>
File: 928_p15_04.jpg (359 KB, 1600x900)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>48398806
Yes, your only points comes from a text with no other context except being part of a book about "folk tales". If anything this hurts your argument because it's not something that is shown in the universe's contemporary setting.

To mirror back into the real world there is a symbolic ritual, as recorded Giraldus Cambrensis, among Irish king of their king having sex with a white horse who is than slaughtered, thrown in a bath which the king uses and than consumed by those around the king. A very bizarre ritual to say the least. Yet not something no contemporary Irish person would even begin to entertain. If we entertain this inane notion of some flavor text with no further context, except coming about a book about literal myths, as meaning something more than that than it reflects poorly on any point you're trying to make. The fact that apparently no one does that anymore is straight to the point.

On a more meta level what I've said does shape how people view this whole inanity. The image of Pokemon as beast as existed since the early days of the franchise, and even PETA has used Pokemon as part of their campaigns. The franchise however never stopped the imagery and context used. Games like New Pokemon Snap clearly reinforce this sort of notion of Pokemon as fantastical beasts, not as aliens as we see them in other media like Star Trek or Mass Effect. I already pointed it out but even in Arceus the "storage system" looks like a place where you store cows, horses and sheep.

One can argue about the anthropomorphic behavior PKMN display but the imagery the use and invoke is a lot more influential hence why these arguments happen in the first place. No one would argue about this over aliens who squarely fall into the notion of xenophilia as you people want to invoke it, like the previously mentioned Mass Effect aliens because they're portrayed as people with advanced civilization, not as a fantastical beast that acts like your pet dog.
>>
>>48401033
It will go to the archive for sure. Takes them to long to delete before that happens.
>>48401037
Yet more proof against the Sinnoh Folk myth. When will they realize it doesn't stand anymore and give up?
>>
>>48401043
I just realized, the mods might be asleep. It's been 33 minutes.
>>
>>48401037
Also just for fun, here's the ritual as described in Topographia Hibernia:

>“There are some things which, if the exigencies of my account did not demand it, shame would discountenance their being described. But the austere discipline of history spares neither truth nor modesty. There is in the northern and farther part of Ulster, namely Kenelcunill [Tyrconnell], a certain people which is accustomed to consecrate its king with a rite altogether outlandish and abominable. When the whole people of that land has been gathered together in one place, a white mare is brought forward into the middle of the assembly. He who is to be inaugurated, not as chief, but as a beast, not as a king, but as an outlaw, embraces the animal before all, professing himself to be a beast also. The mare is then killed immediately, cut up in pieces, and boiled in water. A bath is prepared for the man afterwards in the same water. He sits in the bath surrounded by all his people, and all, he and they, eat of the meat of the mare which is brought to them. He quaffs and drinks of the broth in which he is bathed, not in any cup, or using his hand, but just dipping his mouth into it round about him. When this unrighteous rite has been carried out, his kingship and dominion has been conferred…”

Rather fun, no? Also excuse any mistakes on that post it's late here.
>>
File: 1623871187010.jpg (21 KB, 248x203)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>48399138
Not the guy you're lookin' for, but Ill admit to being responsible for this whole series of images like >PicRel back when my Cutsman shitposts just werent sharp enough to make the cut anymore - good to see some other Anons actualy took a liking for them to BTFO this dumb 'Catholic' avatar-faget with it
>>
>>48401060
You should see him go in the PMD thread then, he did this to 4 anons and none of them were catholic avatar-faggot, all because they randomly generated a Pokemon and ended up with it.
>>
>>48401037
>wall of text
>Nothing to do with pomemon intelligence
Congrats, you might be retard
>>
>>48401071
Not him but
>pomemon
Okay.
>>
>>48399631
>...like they don't have any random tranny NPC's in the games
What is the former BlackBelt 'quite a transformation' Beauty from X&Y, dear Anon?
>>
File: ZZZZ.gif (1.72 MB, 268x400)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>48401071
>pomemon
Tired?
Bot?
Both?
>>
>>48401073
Bruh dont you dis my pomemon. He da real supa beast on da rocka
>>
>>48401079
A transtrender who doesn't matter to that anon?
>>
>>48401033
Alright, I've counted it, it disappeared at 1:40 and was posted at 0:52, so that's almost an hour. Kinda impressive.
>>
>>48401071
What does that really have to do with anything, dear? Lets put it this way, what does intelligence of the Pokemon matter in context when they're going to be portrayed as fantastical beasts? Do you think seeing your Pokemon in Arkeos walking back and forth in a pasture that mirrors a real life pasture used to herd cows and sheep is going to make people anyone think of Pokemon as anything more than fantastical beasts? Or the fact that the games, aside from some exceptional Pokemon, doesn't really have talking Pokemon?

Verily Pokemon are not meant to be seen as anything more than critters meant to entertain children and get them to buy merch. You can argue all you want about the lower-end anthropomorphic Pokemon behavior but at the end of the day your waifu is going to be portrayed as being more like a magical dog than being a person. This is why imagery used is very important and I'm sure the people running this franchise are very aware how important it is that people see Pokemon in a certain light.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (60 KB, 1242x768)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>48401066
I cant blame people being too trigger-happy with fictional hi-tech torture devices when its not remotely neccessary or even within proper contex - we do live in a society afterall...
>>48400760
PL is gonna freak ;-)
>>
>>48401117
>dear
Fuck you die in a fire you trannynig
You type like a greenboard redditfaggot
>>
File: 1614877941214.jpg (35 KB, 735x541)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>48401073
>>
>>48399071
If she wont swallow you whole with the front end, shell do it with the rest end instead (^~^)
>>
>>48401149
Not the intent at all. Just poking a bit of fun. Calm down man and just keep thinking about Poke Pocket Pussy.
>>
File: SchizoDetected.gif (10 KB, 95x43)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>>48398738
>muh ScoobyDoo argument
Fuck off already
>>
>>48401166
The *REAR* end - motherfucking autocorrect...
>>
File: not me.png (34 KB, 836x370)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>48401149
Like I said, I wasn't the guy.
>>
>>48401382
did...did you even read the image. being this retarded
>>
>>48401385
Yes. I thought that was a reaction image response to me poking fun at the typo, considering the typo was made in reply to a legitimate argument.
In other words, I thought you were conflating me with 48401037.
>>
>>48401390
no it was making fun of you based upon the assumption you were arguments poster and that typo anon made the typo so argument anon said
>durrrr you made a typo
get it now?
>>
File: 1586911001193.png (1.87 MB, 1548x1569)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>48400515
Nice fanfiction, but ultimately wrong, like all you "ders nuuu sex in muh pogiemans" crowd.
>>
>>48401399
... So you mean that I AM 48401037 whom the guy that made the typo was replying to?
I'm tired as fuck, I probably shouldn't be on my PC right now.
>>
>>48401079
>what about the non-canon battle château lines?
Yes that's my point. Unless they're shoving it in for the kiddies to encounter during a normal playthrough (remember, they ditched everything but Battle Tower as they know its the least played by those who buy the games), they're proving their mentality towards them.
>>48401037
You can cry as long and as hard as you like. Still won't stop me wanking to Pokémon, nor indeed will it stop Game Freak making reference to pokkémon in their work.
After all, THEY know furfags' money is just as good as normies and better in some cases.
>>
>>48401427
thats what the image implied. get some sleep, the shitposting can wait til tomorrow
>>
>>48401403
We literally go down this rabbit hole in >>48400591. Please look at the replies somewhat before you continue with that.

>>48401431
... so yeah my defense was right? JFC I'm gonna take your advice, gnight anon.
>>
>>48401089
I didn't truck with the pvp parts of XY anon. As most of the buying public didn't. Kinda hard to claim GF give a fuck for you since you started dressing as a woman, if the only reference to people like you came in the end-game pvp halls, hmm?
Not exactly telling every player that's acceptable, in fact it's the old "hide your gays" trope Japan loves to use.
>>
>>48401436
g'night anon
>pat and tuck in
>>
>>48401436
>no, the word of God is wrong
Yeah, Kangaroos exist too, pokémon are nothing but Marsupials who use a pouch separate from their bodies to gestate their offspring. I'm sorry you cant accept there's sex and birth and the yucky heterosexual slant to the fames, but Game Freak aren't ran by a gay, weren't founded by gays, or indeed the games aren't directed by gays, thus they aren't scared of male/female intercourse.
>>
>>48401437
>>48401079
Gentlemen, gentlemen, there's an argument neither of you are seeing here.
They were a ditto.

>>48401443
You just replied to me and I think you meant that reply to someone else, please double check...
>>
>>48401447
thats a diff anon, i said goonight. please go to sleep anon
>>
>>48401447
I think you need to re-apply for your shitposting licence, this one seems to be out of date.
>>
>>48401452
I'm brushing my teeth, I'm just responding on my laptop.

>>48401456
I haven't had time since the pandemic, it's about 3 years out of date now... I was just lazy the first year.
>>
>>48401460
>brushing teeth
nice, responsible anon
>>
>>48401462
>responsible
I think I have a problem, I spend at least ten minutes every night brushing my teeth.
>>
>Master, don't you really think I'm cute?
>>
>>48401478
I love your cute little feminine dox fick, Teerunaa <3
>>
>>48401184
No. People here always love throwing around buzzwords and trying to compare pokemon to many things that don't jive with Pokémon context. Comparing pokemon to aliens like those of mass effect or starfire is dumb. Comparing them to fantasy races like elves and orcs is dumb. Scooby-Doo on the other hand is more apt than any of those examples. Particularly the anime does much of the heavy lifting in that regard since seeing your waifu eating like a dog is a powerful image and the anime has pretty much shown the more popular pokemon doing this. It destroys any pretense of trying to present a pokemon as being in equal footing with intelligent civilized aliens and fantasy races.

>>48401429
I don't need to stop you but no one will peddle nonsense under my watch.
>>
>>48402335
>The thing you like is bad, and let me explain it for you. [Wall of text]. And this is why you shouldn't like what you like.
Ok nigga and? What's your point?
This is not a Twitter, you don't have to fight bad things, noone cares about your whine.
>>
>>48402335
Cry more about it, Tajiri sees his world differently to you, enshrined his viewpoint into the series when creating it and as they haven't shied away from continuing to add references to the true nature of the Pokémon world (hiring people not only at Game Freak who grew up with these games, but also across the franchise who similarly support the unspoken reality) just points to them accepting it.
Look at it this way, can't hardly expect kids to see the pokémon-only episodes of the anime, with subs for the pokémonspeak, indicating they have human-level language skills in a common language and then expect them to believe they're dumb animals. Kids are smart enough to understand in the pokémon world, animals don't exist and pokémon are quite clearly more intelligent than animals. A wild caught Ratatta can attack on command, there's animals can't be trained to, because they're too stupid or stubborn (like you, strangely).
>>
File: 1632582536272.jpg (60 KB, 560x308)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>48402335
If you are insisting on someone from here to seriously consider listening to your demands to go outside and interact with actual living human females - you're just wasting your time buddy...
If modern western society allows a former lesbian couple to sue for alimony from their childs' motherfucking sperm-donor (who beforehand also waved-away his parenthood rights) after filing for a divorce, and any random foid can put literally anyone in jail with false rape accusations (and in most countries they'd also go unpunished for wasting police resources like this) - then I honestly consider that womankind today has less than nothing to offer for me (or any male capable of thinking with not just his dick alone), besides dread and inevitable suffering with optional financial ruination...
Your moralistic bullshit has no power here if you didnt noticed it earlier, so how about you get lost and just fuck off to Discord/Reddit already where you clearly belong for acting like a dumb schizo you're obviously are?
>>
File: 1632234772090.png (345 KB, 1000x1300)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>48401478
I would
>>
>>48402878
Cringe
>>
File: 1620862699982.jpg (94 KB, 1000x1414)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>48403616
What's cringe is not plowing your Pokemon when she needs it

Bluebeaning is cruel and unusual punishment, Anon.
>>
>>48402437
>Looks at thread having a discussion and occasionally giving actual responses.
>Wall of text.
>Upset.
Then just dont look at the thread. Problem solved.
>>
>>48403654
>Bluebeaning
That one got me pretty good.
>>
I don't really care what others do in their personal life as long as it doesn't impact me directly
>>
>>48399049
I'm not against C&C but isn't hoss puss better?
>>
>>48404985
Command and Conquer was a great game.
>>
>>48400127
It learned Body Slam the way it did for a reason
>>
>>48404338
Cope
>>
I just think human on Pokemon is sexy and cute. Why wouldn't you want to marry your Pokemon partner and have a family together?
>>
>>48404985
It is, better suction, better motion, better flsehy walls

>>48406737
What rules follow human/poke breeding? My headcannon is
>Male human + female poke = egg, mother species, father species as always
>Male poke + human female = live birth
the baby will have the mother's species and looks but with some of the father abilities (i.e. psychic abilities, super strength)
>>
File: 1619060784509.png (152 KB, 307x408)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>48406737
Very based
>>
>>48406968
Personally, I choose to believe the pokémon mother can decide to give birth to a pinky and Egg it, or carry the offspring to term, with human fathers able to pass Egg Moves, dormant in their own genes onto compatible offspring.
Female humans carry their child to term, with both sexes inheriting vestigial Egg Moves and some low-level affinity to the dominant Typing of the father pokémon.
>>
>>48407016
Yep, mostly what I was trying to say except for the numerous typos I committed. I don't think female pokes may be able to "choose" though, that's weird.
>>
>>48406968
Pokemon put their offspring in eggs for protection, they don't actually lay eggs
>>
>>48395528
I just find when you're able to understand the human language to a degree where you can accurately fight people, Pokemon can say no too.

Humans are number one in this world, but Pokemon obviously have their own society, quirks with each other using languages, god, and and deities that affect reality. As such, you shouldn't actually compare to them to animals and should ask yourself is it okay if I fucked this humanoid or freakish alien.
>>
>>48407109
Pregnant monkey mothers can abort their unborn offspring, if their troop comes under the leadership of a new male, to prevent infanticide as well as human babies being able to survive premature birth after being placed in incubators. If a pokémon mother wanted to carry her child to term internally, because she trusted her Trainer to be able to protect they three, the she will. Else they'll have an Egg birth instead.
>>
>>48407143
>should ask yourself is it okay if I fucked this humanoid or freakish alien
To which the answer should always be "As long as both parties are willing and enthusiastic participants and neither harming or forcing some other party to engage while engaging in it, it should be alright".
>>
>>48407152
I guess it makes more sense that way. The trust aspect of it makes a connection with the Friendship mechanics of the game even.

What would be the pros and cons of each type of incubation, though?
>>
>>48407122
Source?
>>
>>48407287
Gen II-era Japanese official guide book and Gen VI.
>>48401403
>>
>>48407308
>This is simply my hypothesis

Nah, joking. I never knew this. That means we are more compatible to pokemon than I thought
>>
>>48395234
Shoot that fucker dead between the eyes.
>>
>>48402813
Please, stop it with the attitude it's embarrassing. No, you're simply a young man wasting away his prime years because you're sexually stunned and probably in no small part for partaking in this inanity. The misogyny and incel energy radiating from this post is disgusting. Verily, you would not get anywhere near women with this type of energy. It's little wonder why turn your affection to critters made to entertain children, maybe because of the whole pet dynamic.

And you may be right, I may *not* have power but that doesn't deter me from posting here. By the rules of this board the drivel that contaminates this board should not be here and thus I have every right to complain about it. Your kind has /trash/, better for you to go to your designated area and let everyone else breath a little easier tonight.
>>
>>48394831
Dominance
>>
>>48407143
>when you're able to understand the human language to a degree where you can accurately fight people
You mean like a trained dog who can attack on command and apply the different phonetic patterns in human tones along with association trsining to come up with varying degrees of recognition despite not being able to understand the language?
>>
>>48399049
>Luxray & Liepard
>Proverb crackers
Should we tell him?
>>
>>48407573
>Verily
Still not tired of this bullshit?
>Young man
Bitch Im 29, and you will never coax me to deliver another human turd into this shithole of a planet
>trash exists
And what's trending there makes even me sick, can you believe that?
>>
>>48395525
Nice Headcannon, dogfucker...
No seriously :)
>>
File: 1550821008758.jpg (300 KB, 1080x1080)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Reminder for the simple among us on the board.
>>
>>48408446
Yes, they are a sexual partners or a fleshlights.
>>
File: UmbreonChad.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>48408568
But what if its got a crazy-looking hideously alluring dick I want to milk dry?
>>
>>48398237

i need help deciphering this
>>
>>48407143
>Humans are number one in this world, but Pokemon obviously have their own society, quirks with each other using languages, god, and and deities that affect reality. As such, you shouldn't actually compare to them to animals and should ask yourself is it okay if I fucked this humanoid or freakish alien.
I already addressed this. All the things you mentioned are *NOT* uncommon when it comes to fictional animals. The Lion King had lions with their own structured society, including the concept of heroic kingship, all the animals shared a common language and such. In fact there's a trope coined "animal talk" by tvtropes where the beasts can easily communicate with one another but often humans can't understand them. Sound familiar?

The comparison to animals comes because that's what the series invokes when it comes to the Pokemon.
>>48401117
>>48401037
>>48398738
We can recognize that Pokemon are fantastical in nature but the franchise is *clearly* trying to present them in a certain light. This is why your alien example fall apart so quickly because humanoids, as we usually is that term, or even freaky aliens are not depicted as eating dog food or being herded in pastures meant for sheep, horses and cows among many other things. And the games, the medium most people are familiar with, don't have talking Pokemon, except for obvious exceptional cases such as legendaries, and the Pokemon behave much less anthropomorphic than they do in the anime, which even there isn't all that much.
>>
>>48407737
Not him but that's just fucking sad, guy. Horny teenagers are one thing but you're 30 and acting like this.
>>
>>48409508
MSG = e-six-two-one
You should know this already if youre not a newfag tourist :)
>>
>>48409724
Why do you even care if I dont at all? At least I know why Im here - unlike you quite obviously, be honest with me dear Anon - have you been redirected here from Twitter/Discord by any chance?
>>
>>48409724
The horny never stops as you get older.
I'm 35 and still sate lust everyday.
>>
File: 1632836289888.jpg (402 KB, 2864x2764)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>48395525
>>48397763
Based based basedddddddddddddd
>>
File: 1619060976942.jpg (1.63 MB, 2000x1400)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>48410048
das rite
>>
>>48409922
It's actually a sign of serious problems if you're over 30 and losing your sex drive.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (101 KB, 667x667)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>48410075
What if I never had any of it in the first place - at least not for IRL human females, you obvious former Catholic child abuse victim?
>>
>>48410134
>projection
A low t count still affects you, sissy.
>>
File: 1619022141558.jpg (44 KB, 445x558)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
For those of you who constantly question and put down poke/man relationships, I urge you to watch this highly accredited professor's lectures on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsRIE67Yd5I
>>
>>48410164
Sorry kohai, I dont speak Jewish pseudoscience, and neither should you if youd like to be spared once DayOfRope comes knocking to your comfy westoid homes front door once grandpa Biden kicks the bucket :)
>>
>>48394831
It's canon
>>
>>48410459
>>
>>48410465
>>
>>48410439
>not DrunkenOak
Flagged for promoting Terrorism ;^p
>>
>>48400397
Arceus: Do you know why I absconded with you human?
Human: N-no
Arceus: I require an heir! And you are the only way I can create one
>>
>>48410518
>Incoming Arceus' divine pussy copypasta...
How about you also post the sequel with Giratina this time around?
>>
>>48394831
Calem is cute
>>
>>48410048
Fucking UMPH
>>
>>48410627
I gotcha
>>
Sex Pokemon
>>
Im trying to post a snappy response on my 3ds but all I can say is not only does it not work, but I want a native brazilian kirlia on my cock
>>
>>48413358
>kirlia on my cock
Based
>brazilian
Oh sorry, nevermind
>>
>>48412068
thigg
and
breedable
>>
>>48412068
cringe
>>
File: 1633852190587.png (472 KB, 800x800)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>48413436
Why?
>>
>>48399071
good on you anon
are you planning on proposing soon?
>>
>>48414050
of course
if she doesn't beat me to it
>>
>>48400120
I'm trying to remember a term, there's a specific term for sci-fi that's somewhat into the future, and I know this because I used that term a lot back in the day to describe Command and Conquer TD's setting(it's set in the 80s to mid 90s with things like laser weapons, orbital bombardment devices and stealth vehicles.)
>>
>>48414094
That basicly what the '20\30 minutes into the future' trope is about Anon
>>
File: ThankYou.jpg (37 KB, 563x476)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>48411196
Perfect! Thanks muchfords dear anon...
Have this fancy MobileSatelite as a token of my gratitude ;-)
‖|>⧰<|‖
>>
>>48413949
BUN
>>
>>48410627
Never read that copypasta
Sauce?
>>
File: 1373858290916.png (187 KB, 1225x1421)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>48415364
>>
I rabu zacian
>>
>>
>>48394831
Bigger cock i guess
>>
>>48410439
Isn’t it interesting how academia always gets their theories from laymen observations?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KRcyquOEZwI
>>
>>48414547
Yeah that trope does exist but that's not the one I'm referring to. It's a shame too because it's a REALLY good term to describe them.
>>
Who?
>>
>>48395525
Don't steal what wasn't baked for you, hoss puss was made for human cock. You may be the bearer, but your dick and semen are her property.
>>
>>48398738
If they wanted to keep that image of Pokemon being subhuman beasts, they shouldn’t have started making Pokemon that look nothing like animals and exactly like sapient fantasy races. Anyways, your arguments won’t help anything. There’s a reason why a huge amount of pokeporn involves master fetish. most of the people who coom to Pokemon are into the idea of their waifu being a subhuman humanoid who they could control like a dog. If the next Pokemon game said “guess what, it turns out all the humanoid waifumons are completely sapient, and they only obey humans in the context of battling, and anything that contradicts any of this is retconned”, more pokephiles will be hurt than not. So that’s what you should be hoping for.
>>
>>48403654
Phox have the ace of spades but what does the cunny have?
>>
>>48398738
Also, ignoring what would or wouldn’t hurt pokecoomers, sapient Pokemon would be cooler than having them all be dumb animals. That’s why a lot of people are into the idea. Imagine a Pokemon getting a character arc about fully integrating into human society. Like anime meowth, but more fleshed out. How many fanfics have been written about that? Imagine Pokemon as trainers, as gym leaders, as major characters instead of just accessories to humans. It would be cool if that happened.
>>
>>48417255
Cute and lewd things are the best
>>
>>48420661
Apperance doesn't amount to much in the context of pokemon. Yes there's some who try their hardest to put up that connection, but their mewling often falls to deaf ears. The fact is that from the get go you had things like Mr. Mime yet one of the first things Oak mentions to us directly is that Pokémon may be kept as pets. Pokemon is fantasy so they're not constricted to the real world and they can make as many humanoid designs and have them all act like critters. For a good number of people this context is enough to overcome how the pokemon look like. Pokemon like Gardevoir even get mentioned as being zoofilia because of the way the franchise treats the damn thing. Imagery and context are incredibly important aspects for sure.

Anyways they're not going to retconned anything. Pokemon has never given a damn about how "humanoid" something is. I don't need to remind people of that Screencap of Mr. Mime eating like a dog exist. This isn't going to change just because some people get buthurt over it.

>>48420740
That's not what Pokémon is about. The Pokémon may display anthropomorphic behavior from time to time but they're never going to be like the elves from The Elder Scrolls. They're always going to be in the same level as Scooby-Doo.
>>
File: E-GVQZ1XsAEdx9V.jpg (123 KB, 846x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>48394831
They like being dorky with their human boyfriends or girlfriends. Male Pokemon like human men and women too!
>>
File: OKmSm2Vv_400x400.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
My espeon thinks I'm her baby bottle or something, does anyone else have a similar problem? I let her have her way it because feelsgood.jpg I mean, she's the best at it but she's also depriving me of a healthy sex life with the rest of my team

>inb4 don't be a pussy
If you only knew how insatiable she is...
>>
>>48422204
I hope you become impotent
>>
>>48422204
>she
>>
>>48422211
Well, my girl is already on duty for that, it seems
>>
>>48422204
That’s not even an Espeon pictured you dumb fuck
>>
>>48422240
I know, but I'm not gonna send you a pic of my Espeon sucking my dick, you homo
>>
>>48422211
I already got to the point where I'm standing butt naked in front of my ruse wife who's presenting and waving her huge ass to me and can't manage to get hard, is frustrating.
>>
>>48421926
>That's not what Pokémon is about. The Pokémon may display anthropomorphic behavior from time to time but they're never going to be like the elves from The Elder Scrolls. They're always going to be in the same level as Scooby-Doo.

Well, that will be pretty boring if they do that, and it will benefit pokephiles. So hopefully that’s not what will happen.
>>
>>48422204
They seem to really like oral, mine used to hop in even when I was busy with any of my other girls and offer herself as a fluffer. It can be hot every once in a while, yes, but becomes annoying considering you have to spend double the energy when you just want some bonding time with your Arcanine and end up fucking the same old pink pussy as always.

My solution is making sure she's busy with any other of my males before I lock myself in the room. She doesn't get upset at all after finding out, it works just fine.

Don't get me wrong though, I love her as much as I love every mon stored in my PC. Just because I can't keep up with her libido doesn't mean I'm glad to have my pinky slutty little princess.
>>
>>48422240
Same craving and dexterity for oral sex though.
>>
>>48394831
I thought this was simple coomer memery but watching all of the serious discussion it brought up, I gotta ask if this is actually a common instance in the series. The only cases I can recall are Ash with Latias and Bayleef in the anime
>>
>>48422618
Logically it can't really be that rare in-universe.
>>
>>48422579
>making sure she's busy with any other of my males
lmao
>>
>>48422618
I think meowth wanted to get with some milf at one point, and video game detective pikachu hits on human women. But I don’t think they’ve ever shown a human coming on to a Pokemon a single time.
>>
>>48422638
I guess so, but OP is implying this is a very common instance displayed throughout the series otherwise he won't be asking
>>
File: 1630472948938.gif (3.71 MB, 498x280)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>48395485
The average lifespan of a fox is four years. She could be on her deathbed and still be incapable of consenting for at least another decade you sick fuck.
>>
>>48422579
>cuck
I was gladly biting the bait until you came up with that shit, anon
>>
File: d18.png (181 KB, 500x647)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
I feel like pic related should be brought up more often.
The issue is Pokemon and human verbal communication is rather... iffy in-lore. Obviously the anime reserves it for things like the movies so the main Pokemon isn't just shouting it's name the entire time, but there's nothing similar in-game. I remember there being some kind of translator in the earlier games but I wouldn't consider it reliable to convey the complex emotions neccessary to express love.
It's too risky.
>>
>>48422719
>human intelligence OR GREATER
What if you want to have sex with a willing, mature curvy eldritch abomination and feels the same but she feels like she ethically can't reciprocate because her intelligence is just so much higher than yours that her species would decry it as her raping you
>>
>>48414603
Mowbeeal~Satallaight! ! !
>>
>>48420666
Tell you what Satan, a bunny conch that isn't spread open looks exactly the same like a bun-dick that isn't errect yet; so I guess all those twink rabbit fics basicly writes itself - pretty much thesame for all the trap artwork too...
>>
>>48422642
>>48422701
I don't see where I'm wrong, me and my male mons share the big harem that consists on my mates and the in-heat/in-need females that happen to clout around my house, otherwise I won't be able to take them all, lol.

Yes, I'm still the alpha and I'm in control of my female mates and the logistics of the mating (hence why I order some to take care of espeon) but see how this thread is about pokemon being somewhat sentient animals. I understand and share, and accommodate their natural urges to reproduce.
>>
>>48409420
>Dat pic again
I am legitimately gay for him, and yet I honestly would stone all faggots IRL for free if it was legal
How does he do it???
>>
>>48422865
You're a hypocrite, obviously
>>
>>48420658
They would been fine if the horse-cunts werent so close to the donut of brown flood, constantly threatening to shit all over your dick without warning...
>>
>>48422888
Not quite. Exceptions are a thing, he can enjoy the drilling of his life delivered by that stud's sugar cane and still not be considered gay
>>
File: 16-21-06-1633690847455.gif (3.24 MB, 760x266)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>48418912
You mean stuff like what the '80s thought of how 2000+ would be cool compared to the back-then-present times?
I think its called "I want my JetPack"
>>48407573
>>48398738
>>48395718
Know your place fucker
>>
>>48394831
>So why do so many female Pokemon like human men?
Why is your delivery always like this? Quit sounding so fucking autistically mouthbreathy. Just be straightforward and come right on out and say something like, "What Pokemon do you want to fuck" or "[General] Pokephile Thread". It's still bizarre and degenerate, but at least it's somewhat more tolerable and easier to scope out and hide.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>48404985
>C&C
Cats and cookies?
Really???
>>
>>48418263
>not DrunkenOak
Flagged for promoting ChildAbuse ;^)
>>
>>48422826
Interesting, so I guess they are pretty vanilla in the stimulation department, also now the 50/50 makes sense

>>48422896
That's the best part, horses are intelligent creatures so the ladies know how to behave properly for sex
>>
>>48422980
psychic cookie. tasty.
>>
File: 1585290084122.jpg (150 KB, 1065x1182)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>48421926
Out of AlolaTales pics I see...
>Gardevoir looked off into the distance and barked!
>Gardevoir is gently nibbling at the grass!
I dont see the problem, Also...
>Implying that I wouldn't cuck Mr.Mime with his exactly identical wife
Just give it up already, you imbecile
¶›;^⟩
>>
File: 250px-Colress_PG.jpg (39 KB, 250x141)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
We had this discussion already not so long ago OP...
Dicking your partners PokePussy is the fastest and most cost-effective way to raise their Affection and Happiness stats to maximum levels; not to mention the free XP they'd earn after making you "white out" if you fail to keep up with them, as you are probably aware of if you had seen some of my meticulous research footage from an earlier thread...
>>
File: 1408605910568.png (895 KB, 1280x720)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>48422666
>>
File: HexManiacTrnr.jpg (357 KB, 1500x1670)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>48410075
Are you just accepting death? >>48409922 will live longer than you.

So when you got at 35, "oh, it's time to be bald", when at 40 "oh, i no longer need to care for my body appearance", and so on. Go on living on those stereotypes, if that's what you wish, but do not spread your programmation just because "research(s) says so". We are slowly being manipuled even in our fucking steps. Be yourself, faggot. They want to put things in our collective unconscious. This is dangerous. We believe everything "Science" spits on us nowadays. Looks like something that happened on the past.
>>
Why do these threads always attract the sexually-repressed nutjobs?
>>
>>48423391
tummi
>>
File: PinkCone.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>48422274
Sorry to say this dear Anon, but you will have to shove a vibraring egg toy up your ass in order to keep it up long enough for her to have fun with you...
Considering the alternative being either using a ¾-footlong vaguely-phallic rod to do the same thing up your butt, or sitting atop an electrified minature pink road cone during the whole ordeal - the easily concealed and discrete love-egg seems to be the least embarrasing option IMO
She will understand if she truly loves you, just dont let her inevitable homosex innuendos get to you personaly - its merely her way of expressing her concern of your current situation...
>>
>>48422769
I guess it's fine as long as you're mentally well enough to consent
>>
File: Spoiler Image (644 KB, 2160x1620)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>48423349
IDGAF what science says - 150 years ago science said Negroes arent human beings, and now science tries to convince people that mutilating your gonads isn't a clear sign of a severe mental illness...
How the heck is this VP-related once again?
>>
>>48423643
>She will understand if she truly loves you
Of course she truly loves me, but if have to go as far as shoving things in my ass I rather have a gentle male to assist me while also enjoying it

What do you recommend me to catch? Maybe something like >>48409420?
>>
File: 1629000955007.jpg (240 KB, 2009x1362)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>48422848
Okay but what if one of the FuccBois is purely into you Anon?
Can you take it at least 1/10 of how much you give it?
>>
>>48422579
>>48422848
Nah, thanks anon, I rather deal with her urges and ED than being cucked on purpose. I've always been the master of the harem so even if a male joins in, he'll still be a concubine
>>
>>48408446
>>48408568
>Sexual partners and broodmothers
FTFY

>>48422204
>does anyone else have a similar problem?
No but I'd like too, so next time you breed her I'll gladly trade all of the females in the batch for whatever poke you want
>>
>>48423260
Someone already explained the context behind this picture, boychick. Try again
>>
File: IMAGINE.jpg (205 KB, 1166x809)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>48423762
I dunno about that precise choice anon, he might end up stealing your waifu after ruining your bumhole - as hes certainly one of those gifted (both thorny AND knotty) lads in one of the worst\best ways possible...
⟨‹barbed knot›⟩ ;^]
>source: I wrote this damn thing >>48405220
>>
>>48422980
It actualy works for Espeon somehow though...
>>
File: 1614973434612.png (3.55 MB, 1306x980)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
>>48423876
>>
>>48422888
3d homosex is always gross, just like IRL trap porn to me...
yet 2d yaoi/futa makes it seem incredibly hot for some reason I cannot explain
>>
>>48423959
You're massively autistic and have a porn addiction.
>>
>>48423805
>Okay but what if one of the FuccBois is purely into you Anon?
Then he would be useless for the breeding job. Few males are interested in my butt though but for the time I'm willing to take them, they're already exhausted from too much mating.

The only one I have fun with is my monkdog since we use each other as fluffers and I always reward him for being who works hard the most. Though again, he can barely give me a round after a day of pure lust
>>
>>48423902
O-ok... Redgy wolf looks like such a sub, he might be a better option
>>
>>48422848
Tell me about your harems and shit bro
>>
>>48424006
>>48424043
Remember Dittos are a thing Anons - you could always tell your manwhore fuckbuddy to go 'screw himself' if things get to knotty ;-)
>>
>>48423965
Why? Because I can seperate fiction from reality like a regular non-Commie?
I know its you, SnowTales - get in and take your meds
>>
>>48423928
I want to see granny get plowed by some Mighty heyana-cock just to BTFO IceTails spammer forever
>>
>>48423391
The thread literally fucking has sexual connotations you nitwit, no wonder it's attracting all of the sexually repressed weirdos in your neighborhood.
>>
>>48424538
No, I'm talking about the projectionist fuckwits like >>48423349 and icetales poster. The rest been here as long as I have and that's 11 years ago.
>>
>>48424878
Well, that gives me a clearer picture, but unfortunately the reasoning stays the same shit as before.
>>
>>48424247
>commie
what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>48424926
Not him but commies in my area tend not to conflate reality with fiction constantly.
>>
File: coomer_pokemon.png (645 KB, 800x800)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>
i like the idea of that single male gardevoir being raised among all the females and not knowing the difference, so some young male trainer captures it and gets in over his head
>>
File: Spoiler Image (76 KB, 481x426)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>48424926
Both of Marx's Kapital and ComMan are as equally grounded in objective reality as much as the OldTestament is if not even less - not to mention CM making shit up when trying to legitimize itself like PrimitiveCommunism without any real evidence supporting it; yet here we are in leCurrentYear and westoid leftards still insist that communism is the way to go - blissfully unaware of the fact their unproductive non-breeder asses will be first in line to the chopping block as usual...
Theres only 2 types of people who are legitimately scared of drawings somehow holding power over anyone: ClericalFascists (mainly Fundamenalist Christcucks and Mudslimes) and AntiCapitalistSocialists (both Nazis and Commies fit here)
Stop deluding yourself that you're in any way capable of out-sperging a PokeCoomer, SchizoTails shitposter ;-)
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (16 KB, 200x250)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>48424933
They only pretend to be reasonable when they're not in power Anon...
>ProTip: you dont talk to a Commie - you shoot them before they'll shoot you
>>
>>48425636
based pokedegenerate
>>
File: 1619060944107.jpg (88 KB, 850x718)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>48425548
>when your gardevoir is a bigger coomer than you
>tfw she outcooms you
>>
>>48424878
I'm not projecting, friend. Just making *astute* observations. If anything it's the people who make these sorts of threads that project their inane fantasies in a series where they don't belong.
>>
>>48425851
You ignoring Tajiri's not only a furry, but created the biggest furry IP going, trumping even Disney as a collective won't change these facts however.
>>
>>48425760
as much as i like sp`s wally and gardevoir futa stuff, i wish it was less futa and gardevoir was more creepy instead of bayonetta clone domineering.
those one offs and jokes images of gardevoir with the sign saying "i use attract on my trainer when i dont get my way" and stuff seem way better

creepycoomer gardevoir when. preying on young and failing miserably or getting caught by chad ash and being squeezed to the side by every floozy he meets ( and ignores ). she and misty can team up together
>>
>>48426007
Go outside and touch grass.
>>
File: uhhh.png (27 KB, 900x793)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>48426064
ironically, my headcanon is that shes part or all grass type, so, uh
>>
>>48426007
Same.

Futa is trash.
>>
File: NSC_IMAG_DCC_5-001.jpg (261 KB, 1200x950)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>48424071
Arcanine
Mightyena
Glaceon
Espeon
Zoroark
Loppuny

These are my wives that I once used to compete. I also have

>Lucario
>Houndoom
>Umbreon

All males from which I only originally owned the first. Normally I can keep up with the sex drives of the females alone (even those of a Lopunny or a Mightyena) and they learned to control their heat so everyone can get pregnant equally without fighting.

But because I live beside a massive forest, some groups (up from 2-5) of females would spawn near the house almost 4 days a week desperate to be bred, for what I had to reclute the males to even stand a chance of surviving the mating season. Lopunny, eeveelutions, even Nidoqueen and Kangaskhan are taken several times by each of us to ensure everyone of their eggs are ours and we only stop once they are ready to leave, usually when the sun starts to hide.

Some girls even are recurrent outside of season, like the Leafeon that also loves to suck me and is the reason why Espeon got so good at it on top of what is natural to her species. It is like that because they know we are a safe source for the best sex they will have in their lives and I can't blame them.
>>
>>48426308
Lmao imagine the waist size of this dude
>>
File: predC4LJN7ta0l0-PYj2t3A.jpg (279 KB, 1664x852)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>48423737
You are right. I'm sorry.

>>48424878
That was not my intention. You misunderstood me, or I said it wrong. Whatever.

>>48394831
Man, they're intelligent. Don't you see people love all kind of people/stuff(even unintelligent beings)? Doesn't matter the apperance in many cases. It's way easer to love if the other end of the line of love is also intelligent. Females pokes will notice the trainer endeavor/attitude and be attracted by that. I think.

With some time, understanding, and all we could get to love even pic related.
>>
>>48427481
What do you mean "with time"?
I already love Venus Williams
>>
>>48423928
This is *not* concrete evidence of anything other than you, for the 100th time, failing to take a joke into consideration. Tell me, is there anything in that game that even remotly gives the idea that people like Pokemon that way? No, I bet there isn't so we have zero reason to think the old lady is telling anything more than a simple joke.

With you people you clearly fail to take context into account and take everything out of context. Even when you people bring up the dumb myth you fail to take into account that people in the current era of that universe do not marry their Pokemon. Either the myth is really just a folk tale or, much much less likely, it was done in the past but not anymore. Without further context we *can't* say much but given that it's part of a book about folk tales it's reasonable to assume we shouldn't take it too seriously. But assuming it was real people clearly don't do it anymore just like modern Irish leader don't marry horses and sacrifice them in a symbolic ritual like some Irish kings did.

In short none of you have any standing. You all take things out of context.
>>
>>48427882
Also, just for the sake of an interesting discussion, it's worth nothing that the Hitties, an Indo-European people, had specific laws against bestiality. In particular there's a curious case where having sex with a horse did not result in the death of the man and the animal unlike the other animals listed which resulted in the death of the man and the animal. The man was to be barred from approaching the king and becoming a priest but he was not to be killed.

This again is curious because there is at least two Indo-European traditions that involved copulation with horses. The ritual that I spoke of earlier which involved a symbolic marriage, copulation and sacrifice but also the aśvamedha which also involved horse sacrifice and copulation with a horse.
>>
>>48423737
Why does that psycho faggot draws cookies so damn well?
>>
>>48427882
>>48428045
Ok, but can I have sex wirh my Lopunny yes or not?
>>
>>48425935
He is even worse than a furry, dear Anon - Hes a bugfucker...
>>
>>48426308
I was worried for a sec youre the guy who insists on having a Liepard with a dogina - i.e. >>48399049
>>
>>48428849
Only if I can participate.
>>
>>48427481
>TIL the latest Predator movie was about them wanting to rob an autistic kid out of his Autism
Hollywood is pretty much braindead from all the hard drugs and childrape those literal Jews indulge in, not even doing it in secret anymore...
>>
>>48428849
No but I thought it may be somewhat related to bring up that the Indo-Europeans may have been genuine horsefuckers
>>
File: 29153-billina.jpg (164 KB, 1024x768)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Considering this thread is already a pile of festering vomit-laced pseudointellectual bullshit, tell me your honest opinion of this hypothetical scenatio fellow Anons:
If based Toyomaru (AKA: Masamune Shirow - even TvTropes know this) would right just now make another beastiality compilation album, but this time with Porkymans - who or what PKMN would you like to have it being featured in one? Also would you dare to buy a physical copy of it?
>>
>>48428881
You are welcome

>>48428949
No shit, Sherlock. What's the matter anyway?
>>
>>48428875
Nope. I love felines and cookie-havers for what they are.
>>
>>48429026
>You are welcome
Thanks, king.
Let's DOUBLE TEAM her while pokephobic incels are watching and crying about reeee zoophilia.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (179 KB, 1200x900)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>48428949
IIRC theres an ancient Hindu temple in India (saw it on MTV's WildBoys literal decades ago) that basicly has its outer walls addorned with 3d-recreations of the KamaSutra with some original content sprinkled in, mostly bestiality - and theres images of guys fucking bears, tigers, elephants and other exotic animals carved in stone - if thats actually based on real depravity that took place just for the masons to see it and recreate those acts in the temple architecture, those model guys are the bravest mofos in history ever existed for daring to fuck a female bear of a tigress IMO
>>
>>48429058
basado
>>
>>48428998
>Toyomaru (AKA: Masamune Shirow - even TvTropes know this)
HOLY FUCK, I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!
>>
>>48428998
>buy it
LolNope ;) SadPanda will get there eventually
>What Porkyman
Absol if he gets to have a grotesque Bull-Lion hybrid footlong thorny Sphynx penor and huge balls, otherwise its RK9 and his horse-sized knotty ICBM
>>48429170
Took you a while to connect the dots dear Anon ;)
>>
>>48428860
Man's got a type and having always loved the fluffy cute ones myself, can see where he's coming from at times.
>>
>>48429170
>>48429329
>>48428998
Okay then bros, If the OnePiece 'picture-book' is any indicator of good shit, he really likes them snake bois going full DP - so Ill chose Rosa&Hilda sharing a pair of Serperior cocks with eachother...
>will you buy
DIGITAL-ONLY (maybe will print it myself later)
>>
>>48407706
>Proverb crackers
Thats a new one Anon
>>
they don't
>>
>>48429479
They don't just with you.
Otherwise they do. Cope.
>>
What made you people like this
>>
>>48429170
>2021
>being this uncultured
NO PITY!
>>
>>48429104
I don't think you can say there were guys doing that to tigers and bears. I'm not familiar with what they could symbolize.

More to the point I was making was showing how even if the shinnoh myth actually took place in universe the fact that no one marries their pokemon shows that it's probably seen as morally repulsive in universe. I was bringing up a real life example of a celtic ritual of kingship that involved symbolically marrying a horse, fucking it, killing it and making a broth out of it which involved people bathing in said broth and eating it to show that even in real life there's bizarre rituals involving bestiality that no modern person would entertain.

It also dawned on me that Indo-European scholars have connected the ritual described by Gerald of Wales to another ritual of kingship in India that has it's similarities such as the horse broth, sacrifice and horse copulation except the roles are reversed with a queen instead of a king. While Gerald is hostile towards the Irish in his account it could be that he's being genuine in the horse sacrifice ritual he's describing and it could be an old Indo European ritual that survived to the Middle Ages. The Indian ritual is attested in the 2nd csntuey.century BC while Gerald was writing in the 12th century AD. This could explain the leniency the Hittities had towards sex with horses according to their laws. Horse sacrifice is attested in various Indo-European but many of these dropped the horse sex.

If we allow our imagination to run wild and reach critical inanity theory maybe the people in the Shinnoh myth are the Indo-Europeans of the Pokemon universe except the folk tale book cut-out the part where the pokemon is killed and made into a broth lmao
>>
>it doesn't happen cuz i say so
Sadly, Game Freak don't care what you think.
>>
>>48430118
Gamefreak
>>
>>48430461
Where is your proof that it does happen? Consider the fact that pokemon are not even people in their own universe and Oak even directly told us that Pokémon ownership has parallels to real pet ownership. Are you trying to imply that GameFreak is advocating *fictional* bestiality? And this isn't me pulling anything out of my ass since I constantly point the things GameFreak does to tie in Pokémon with the concept of what an animal is. Like the example with the storage system in Arceus. Can you explain as to why the area where you store your Pokémon looks identical to pastures used to hold livestock like cows, sheep and horses? They even have piles of hay there. You know what hay is used for? It's used as animal feed. Either GameFreak is implying pokemon eat hay or it's just there for decoration. Why would pokemon need to be herded in a fenced area? Do they actually eat hay? Things of that nature are clearly trying to paint pokemon as being animals otherwise why even put them in a pasture? Or why even have hay? Just like the dog food pokemon may be implied to eat other types of food that look like animal feed.

So with that said it's fairly clear what GameFreak is doing and we can see in action like here
https://mobile.twitter.com/DynamoSuperX/status/1448063519195336705
There are people there calling the pokemon animals even with Gardevoir in the thumbnail. So I ask of you, are you trying to accuse GameFreak of promoting *fictional* bestiality?
>>
File: 1624156532933.png (420 KB, 544x416)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>48430979
>>
>>48430979
>"X doesn't happen"
>"alright, prove it then"
>"You can't prove that it does"
M8, just fuck off already
>>
>>48430435
Leftist meme
>>
File: sheep-fencing.jpg (333 KB, 1200x630)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>48431080
Why so sore, my friend? I'm just pointing out facts. There's nothing suggesting people marry their pokemon except for people projecting their sexual frustrations towards these poor fantasy critters. All the examples provided thus far do not prove anything other than people failing to take a joke.

More importantly is looking at the wider picture. Pokemon is a children's franchise, pokemon has also made it clear that the Pokémon are *NOT* people and they keep presenting the Pokémon as being more like animals.tban anything else. This is where the imagery they use comes into play.

It's a very reasonable conclusion to say it doesn't happen. We never see it happen. Even with Pokémon that show affection none of the human characters return it like with Marnie or Chikorita. It's as if that's not morally right within the Pokémon universe instead the human character *rightfully* treat it like a phase and not something that any moral person should do. Therefore based off this we can conclude that even if the Shinnoh myth did happen, most likely it's just flavor text, than the fact that it doesn't anymore is probably because modern Pokémon society sees those types of relationships as immoral and unjust. This is why I bring up parallels to real life societies that involved themselves with beatiality. For the Hittities having sex with a horse was frowned upon but not 'illegal' in the sense that you would be put to death if you had sex with other animals or even less strict that having sex with foreigners or a prostitute.
>>
>>48394831
Holy shit finally, I can stop seeing this shit in the catalog. Die you shit thread
>>
>>48430435
>many of these dropped the horse sex.
Worst decision ever made
>>
>>48430435
Thats what the PooInLoo goide told the WildBoyz when they were filming that episode - maybe it was all just schock/cool factor hypeing on his part...
>>
File: 1367900_2020100811994.jpg (726 KB, 2000x2766)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>48428860
Moths are always best

Honor mention to spiders, who are better lovers in every aspect but aren't bugs though
>>
>>48422204
Damn, she just took her third gulp today. Hope I can still get hard to pound some cookie later
>>
>>48428998
I genuinely never knew that Anon, although I also just recently found out about how the VGcats webcomic author actualy was directly responsible for the VGbutts 'Porn Parody' of his comic - and He even personally did some strips of his own for it "'anonymously"'(didnt even bother changing the artstyle)...
Thanks for the coomer history lesson I guess?
>>
>>48431647
As I said I'm not 100% familiar with the symbols used there. But there's a case to be made that the proto Indo-Europeans had rituals that involved actual bestiality and we have two attested that are similar and were part of ritualistic kingship.
>>
DIE YOU SHIT THREAD DIE DIE DIE
FUCK FURFAGS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.