[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (47 KB, 736x417)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
So the remakes are DEFINITELY including the improvements from Platinum right? Like stronger trainers, distortion world, Battle Frontier. I can understand not using the same plotline as Platinum but they HAVE to add the stuff in side content right? Because if they don't they can literally go fuck themselves. I can survive the ugly graphics and chibi art style but if it's gonna be a 100% faithful remake of DP with nothing of PT then. God have mercy
>>
>>47348432
We aren’t going to know until they give us another trailer which will probably be on the 15th
>>
Haaa, no.
>BF
It's dead Jim. Accept it. You'll get a shitty tower clone, compete with Cynthia fucking off to be the Queen of the tower after you wreck her shit in the Champion rematch battle.
>>
>>47348432
Just play Renegade Platinum
>>
>>47348432
Don't buy them then, you sre clearly not the target of this one.
>>
>'muh muh.. pls.. pls Diamond and Pearl remake'
>Ok bro I got you, here have a diamond and pearl remake
'but but.. muh Platinum why no platinum features in the diamond pearl remake I asked for'

What do sinnohbabies mean by this?
>>
>>47348585
We know that remakes typically come in the form of two versions, but when people ask for remakes, they're usually also assuming that the polished 3rd version features make it in.
>>
>>47348449
Still better than LEEEEEOOOON showing up as the tower boss
>>
>>47348585
what sinnohbabies mean is that they want a good producte
>>
>>47348432
Dawn is a ten-year-old Pokémon Coordinator from Twinleaf Town and a former traveling companion of Ash and Brock. Her goal is to become a great Top Coordinator like her mother, Johanna. Her first Pokémon was a Piplup that she received from Professor Rowan in the first episode of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>47348432
it aint definite
>>
>>47348432
People were saying the same with ORAS.
>>
>>47348949
hello
>>
>>47348625
Why would they when ORAS expunged nearly every Emerald improvement into a shitty postgame story, and Blue/Yellow barely had enough content to affect FRLG?
>>
>>47348993
Because
>FR/LG added completely new areas to compensate for that which brought along with it access to features that the series had introduced already, whether it be a move tutor, breeding, or just the items for crossgen evos that weren't in the original
>HG/SS to this day are regarded as the series peak by many people, or at least one of the games within the peak
>>
>>47348432
fuck off, it'll suck and you WILL purchase it
>>
>>47348432
Honestly don't see why gen 4 and later need remakes, they're complete as is and adding GF's lazy 3D models isn't going to help anything. Unless they add in the Giratina events and cover Arceus and Darkrai in a positive way, I'm not touching these
>>
>>47349620
>hgss
>good
the absolute state of ds babies.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.