[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

New Team Rocket member edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode
https://nyaa.si/view/1388480 (1080p)
https://nyaa.si/view/1388479 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 071 - Let's Go! Project Mew!! (June 18th)
https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 072 - Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?! (June 25th)
Summaries, voice cast, etc.: https://pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1385540452904955912

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings subs:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxgbrrzp5o [Open]

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Old thread: >>47338125
>>
Where can I watch the latest episode?
>>
I appreciate you, forgotten-title-thread-maker. Just getting in some positivity before the guy with the filter rages about it.
>>
File: EriCvAIVoAIA0oW.jpg (360 KB, 1528x2048)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>47347954
Best girl to start off a lucky thread!
>>
>>47348003
where?
>>
Go is getting close to finishing the Kanto pokedex. Outside of Porygon and the legendaries, he might finish it soon.
>>
Is the new OP coming next week? We might get a lot of spoilers or older character cameos in it. Does anyone know when it's happening?
>>
File: E3mLTTqUcAE2aAu.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>47348096
Based
>>
Is get da ze someone catchphrase already?
>>
where's the "satoshi, gou, koharu and dante travel through galar together" episode

>>47347964
nyaa.si
>>
>>47348173
Yes, Gou's grandmother's. She said that in her very first appearance. That's where Gou got it from
>>
>>47348176
anon I...
>>
>>47348186
it's not happening at all, is it?
>>
>>47348003
Cute!
>>
>>47348171
Based Gou
>>
Why didn’t the series just start with Project Mew from the jump? We have two new rivals/companions and a new professor meanwhile Sakuragi and co. as well as Koharu do absolutely nothing let alone even bother showing up most of the time
>>
>>47348219
So this guy replaces Mustard? It's obvious the rumors of Ash/Go getting Kubfu are fake then.
>>
>>47348219
Goh’s childhood dream should’ve been to join Project Mew which led into him joining them with Ash and Goh’s catches being based on research for the eventual lead up to his catching showdown with Mew. All his legendary encounters should’ve been based off of PM missions. Sakuragi, Kikuna, Renji and Koharu are starting to look redundant.
>>
>>47348326
>Sakuragi, Kikuna, Renji and Koharu are starting to look redundant.

They were never necessary. Oak's lab and Pallet Town should have been the base. Go could have been reworked as a city kid who moves to the boonies (Pallet Town). Pokemon does this sort of thing a lot where they just add stuff for the sake of having something new.
>>
>>47348265
Chinese Leaker got BTFO'ed
>>
>>47348171
Ash looks like a side character.
>>
God if the new OP really is next week we'll probably see a few older characters like Iris and Gary last time.

Who will it be? I dunno if Dawn is really going to be shown soon or they'll wait till the fall. I'm scared if Misty/Brock are shown. I wish Bonnie/Clemont and Lillie would get their eps already to get those done.
>>
Meanwhile: Iwane did this the other day: https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1402797749481791488/video/1

I believe this is the first time that Zinnia has been animated in 2d.
>>
>>47348417
Muh Brock and Misty....stfu Scott.
>>
>>47348417
There's the door, [REDACTED]. Get out.
>>
Well who do you guys realistically expect in the next OP?

I originally thought Lillie would appear soon but now that we're getting Alolan Ninetails in this ep it makes me think she won't get an ep anytime soon.

I really hope we visit Lumiose City for a Bonnie/Clemont visit soon.
>>
>>47348369
>Oak's lab and Pallet Town should have been the base
No. New content > old nostalgia KANTOOOOOOOOO content. Let the new content have its time. The anime is doing it right. It might be in Kanto most of the time, but that doesn't matter because it's actually new stuff most of the time.
>>
Also if Dawn isn't in this opening then she is probably not coming back at all. The OP tends to last 5-6 months. The next OP will cover the summer months and most of fall.
>>
File: Cute Raichu.png (1.55 MB, 1366x768)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Koharu best girl in Jounreys?

Bitch stand aside
>>
>>47348501
If the OP shows a Piplup with Go...then man all hell will break loose. Serebii, twitter and bulbagarden especially will all have mental breakdowns. The chaos there will be unbelieveable. I've seen some very salty Dawn fans on serebii already.
>>
Name one interesting thing about Dawn that isn't related to her thighs, skirt or body.
>>
>>47348487
What new content? It is still Kanto. It is redundant and pointless.
>>
>>47348515
She's like a headstrong female Ash with a fashion fetish.
>>
>>47348513
Nah, they need to give him one of the Legends Arceus starters for the past Sinnoh time travel arc
>>
>>47348487
If Project Mew is sending their members to different regions to research/catch Pokémon, what the hell even is the point of Sakuragi Labs?
>>
>>47348511
That's not Kurumi
>>
>>47348524
Kikuna, Renji and the Sakuragi family are new. That anon is asking to replace them with Oak.
>>
>>47348540
They may be "new", but there is nothing interesting about them. Kikuna is the only one with any depth.
>>
God I am so damn nervous about the next op. Will Go get a Piplup? Will Dawn be there? Misty/Brock?

I'm honestly going to be sitting here thinking about this all week, and how nervous I'll be checking twitter/serebii/bulbagarden after it comes out and seeing the reactions.
>>
>>47348513
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA AND FORUM BULLSHIT?!?!?!

>>47348554
Oh great! You're going to turn this into your own personal diary thread aren't you?!
>>
>>47348572
That is all he does. Gossip and complain about other people.
>>
>>47348513
Maybe I don't understand but it's a fucking Piplup why would people care?
>>
>>47348582
He sounds like the type of person who'd get himself regularly maced.
>>
>>47347902
And they thought nobody would notice. Journeys animation team is sure getting lazy
>>
>>47348589
They shouldn't. But this fandom is weird.
>>
>>47348695
Every season has used stock repeat footage, dude. If anything I think Journeys has used the absolute least so far (thought I could be talking out of my ass on that one).
>>
>>47348695
>Complaining about a small unimportant scene like this being reused
>When Z-Moves were just repeated stock footage

Lame
>>
>>47348743
>When Z-Moves were just repeated stock footage
Didn't watch SM
>>
>>47348554
Misty and Brock? Wtf?
>>
File: confused.png (243 KB, 345x388)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
I'm so confused about this scene here. TR caught some Pokémon of random Trainers. But every Pokémon in their net does Goh have. There is even a Sandile in the net. This is so random and weird.
>>
Team Rocket’s seiyuus are so unbelievably based
>>
>>47348766
I noticed that too. I think it’s just a bunch of stock art of all of Goh’s Pokémon mixed in together to save time.
>>
>>47348756
You should know who that fucker you're responding to is.
>>
>>47348750
At least you have some IQ then
>>
Next GEM figure announced and it is Raihan.

https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1403319819101872133
>>
Why do they always show Go's Misdreavous almost every time at the lab, but Go has never used it once? Why do the writers keep showing it? They seem to like it but its never done anything.
>>
>>47348905
None of Goh’s Pokémon do anything
>>
>>47348911
Besides the starters, Scizor and Dewgong are his most used.
>>
>>47348515
>Name one interesting thing about Dawn that isn't related to her thighs, skirt or body.
best anime companion

makes this thread salty for some reason even though she hasnt even returned yet
>>
The problem is the OP shows stuff right away but the eps the characters show up won't be for months (look at how long it took Iris and Gary to appear when the OP was in January) so we have to sit through months and months of speculation.

If a big character like Dawn is there, or Misty/Brock or whatever, we have to deal with the cheering and conspiracy theories on forums/twitter from people about them. I also don't want Misty fans to start mocking fans of the other companions again since she showed up in SM and might get to appear again.
>>
>>47348529
>what the hell even is the point of Sakuragi Labs?
For Professor Cerise and his lab assistants to take care of the Pokemon Gou has caught and do research on their own pace, also serves as to alert them if anything happens such as new findings etc.
>>
>>47348904
Bait post
>>
>>47349011
How?
>>
>>47349017
It links back to JN071 preview for next week, Anon...
>>
>>47348992
Lol, the only reason you “concerned” is because you are jealous that it won’t be May. Anyway , you deserve to be btfo’d with your obnoxious May stanning for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>47348905
Why do you keep asking these pointless questions?
>>
>>47349025
My bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pikachu_pcn/status/1403365490681008133
>>
>>47348992
Go away S****
Go back to >>47306937 and stay there.
>>
What's happening with Team Rocket?
>>
>>47348778
I loved the fact that they were so willing to speak their minds, like when BW changed their characterisation, or when they barely showed up during early JN, I appreciate them a lot and how passionate they are about their characters
>>
>>47349045
James finally got a pokemon this series
>>
>>47349038
Bet the waifufags are seething right now. Except for Serenafags who already have a Serena GEM figure 4 to 5 years ago.
>>
>>47348992
Speculation is fun
>>
>>47349067
Do you mean the pokegirls anime counterpart? Iirc all female mc already have their own GEM figure.
>>
>>47349032
It's mostly about Misty fans acting high and mighty. If you were on forums in the early 2000's you'd know what I'm refering to.
>>
>>47348915
He just now started using Scizor after not acknowledging it since episode 7. People go crazy about Goh having caught so many Pokémon but how many of those Pokémon has actually done literally anything outside of the lab
>>
>>47349001
Why not just use Oak for that? So Goh’s Pokémon can interact with Ash’s?
>>
>>47349101
Scyther was used in the Wilkstrom episode and a few eps before too
>>
>>47349107
>few eps before too
No he wasn’t
>>
>>47349109
There was the civil war ep at Go's lab where Scyther was leading.
>>
>>47349090
>Do you mean the pokegirls anime counterpart?
Yes. Dawn, Iris and Lana certainly do not have a GEM figure of their own, unless I'm wrong.
>>
>>47349107
Scyther literally had not appeared aside from cameos in the Lab since episode 7. It was Goh’s first big capture. It had to beg Goh to be used in the Wikstrom episode, and then evolved in the same episode. Fucking FINALLY the writers are acknowledging it after so long. Let’s see that same sort of attention with his other big captures. Where the fuck even is Aerodactyl or Absol?
>>
>>47349096
Talk about projection. You spend all your time on here spamming the thread with May crap and trying to force discussion about her while also taking potshots at the other girls. That is why everyone trolls you on here because you are obnoxious and lack self awareness.
>>
>>47349113
That was 33 episodes before the Wikstrom episode
>>
>>47349105
Gou lives in Vermillion City, commuting to Pallet Town requires a large distance by train as shown in PM.
Simply put, it is "too far" especially when you consider the number and size of Pokemon Gou caught.
Yes, he could simply put all of his Pokemon back in their Pokeballs and bring them over to Oak's lab but it is too time-consuming at this point.
>>
i want to smell koharus feet
>>
>>47349144
He didn’t have to live in Vermillion. Go could have just been a kid who moved to Pallet.
>>
>>47348511
I remember some Anon in previous threads argued about Gou's Pokemon not being taken care of and well-fed, then concludes Gou catches Pokemon for the sake of catching.
Well, this picture alone dispels the argument that one of the Anons made.
>>
>>47349154
Shut up Yamper
>>
Also with Pallet Town as the base we would get to see more of the Ash/Delia dynamic. It would have been nice to see Ash actually live with his mother for entire series. Pallet Town also would get fleshed out a bit.
>>
>>47349144
Goh literally could have just been from Pallet Town. Pallet Town has an airport so transportation to other regions would have been easy. If Sakuragi was the one to tell Goh about PM then it would’ve been different, but he didn’t. Their “base” could have just been Ash’s house. Mr. Mime is their primary cook to add even more fire to the fuel. There literally is no point in having Sakuragi Institute.
>>
>>47348554
New op is next week?
>>
>>47349162
>Go could have just been a kid who moved to Pallet
But Gou won't be able to use the tools he need for researching on Mew and other Pokemon. You can see how Ash's house doesn't even have a computer to boot.
Yes Gou could use his smartphone Rotom to do so, but as far as PM anime has shown, he only uses it for his Pokedex collection autism, can't seem to find any other apps he would use.
>>
Will You realistically be able to catch all 800+ Pokémon before he makes his way to New? I think he'll maybe complete the Kanto, Sinnoh and Galar dexes before he catches Mew
>>
>>47349249
Will Goh*
>>
>>47349198
>There literally is no point in having Sakuragi Institute
Professor Sakuragi used to be under Professor Oak when he was younger, although it wasn't shown, but mentioned in PM.
Professor Sakuragi has all the rights to have his own Institute, probably because there isn't a lab in Vermillion City I assume. It also brings convenience to the city people looking for answers for their Pokemon.
>>
>>47349217
You are overthinking this. Go and his family could have moved to Pallet from Vermillion City. City kid who moves to the sticks is actually a good set up. He could still have his computers and other tech. Ash’s own house isn’t relevant here.
>>
>>47349177
That image shows Goh giving Raichu the food, and in context he’s giving Raichu the food to give to Drizzile. And in those scenes Raichu was the one feeding all the Pokémon while Goh and Ash brought out the food
>>
>>47349217
>But Gou won't be able to use the tools he need for researching on Mew and other Pokemon.
What the fuck are you talking about? What tools? His handheld scanner that he only ever used in the first episode? He’d literally be living next door to one of the biggest Pokémon professors in the world if he needed any more assistance
>>
>>47349177
Honestly Goh's pokemon got it easy.

They get fed and pampered by the kid everyday and they can basically do whatever they want unless Goh needs them for anything specific. Hell some of them made relationships with each other like his Heracross and Pinsir if he hadn't caught them.

Plus they live in a safe environment with a huge ass Golurk and a overpowered Dragonite as security.
>>
>>47349259
Yeah but in relation to Project Mew, the next big story beat in the show that directly ties to Goh’s goal, the Institute is redundant. Prof Oak told Goh about it, Gary is also a member of it, and their trial missions are no different than the research tasks Sakuragi gives Ash and Goh. If they were going to do this then Goh should’ve just been in Pallet Town with Ash instead of Vermillion for whatever reason
>>
>>47349266
Tbf though Goh's Raichu just love helping out, that's kind of it's thing
>>
>>47349283
Based
>>
>>47348402
The Chinese leaker never said anything about that...
>>
>>47349292
I feel like it being in Vermillion gives it a more "central" feel, as its sort of the hub of the kanto region there's a lot more opportunity for variety in setting and plot for filler even in vermillion itself. Honestly it's been one of my favorite aspects of JN so far, a sort of in depth look on what life in a big pokemon city is like. Most of the time the focus is on small towns/wilderness, but there's been a lot of interesting worldbuilding. However honestly I agree Pallet probably would have been better, but this is a sort of personal preference
>>
Anybody got a GIF of Cinderace's reaction being tickled?
>>
File: 20200513_232530.jpg (53 KB, 317x288)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>47348527
>>47348946
>She's a girl Ash!
>She's the best!

You niggas serious?
>>
>>47349366
True, you do lose some of the big city feeling and variety. But Virdian City is not that far and you can still get some big city feeling there.
>>
>>47349366
They’ve done just as much with Vermilion as they did with Hau’oli City, i.e the bare minimum and/or absolutely nothing
>>
>>47349382
Yeah, I don’t get it either.
>>
File: 70.webm (650 KB, 896x502)
650 KB
650 KB WEBM
>>
>>47349665
Cinderace is doing the "Caramelldansen Swedish Original" dance
>>
>>47348515
Girl that wanted to live to her mother's legacy just to crash with reality many times but still decided to keep going, didn't act like a crybaby on her first loss like Serena did, voiced her opinions multiple times and wasn't sucking Ash's dick 24/7.
>>
>>47349744
>didn't act like a crybaby on her first loss like Serena did

That literally happened with Dawn though. She ran through the contest hall crying after her first loss and didn't stop till she called her mother and Johanna told her to talk to her friends.
>>
>>47349061
Good, all we need now is for Jessie to get the lil' turlte nigga
>>
>>47349853
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Chewtie is perfect for Jessie and already has the gag where it bites down on her hair.
>>
File: Goh's PokéDex.png (869 KB, 1136x2334)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
It seems like Goh will be done with catching all Kanto Pokémon one day. Do you think he will get the Kanto Starter after all of his Galar Starters evolved to their last stage?
>>
>>47350032
He'll get everything except Porygon and Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno and Mewtwo. He probably will capture Mew toward the end of his run and then release it when he realizes its better to let it go.

I dunno when he'll get a Kanto starter. There's still the image on the first poster with a new baby Charmander on a Charizard's back, so he might get a Charmander eventually.
>>
>>47350046
I could only see him getting Porygon if he evolves it the same episode to Porygon-Z.
>>
>>47350112
Porygon is banned for eternity.
>>
>>47350032
No one gives a fuck
>>
>>47350436
You gave enough fuck to reply so you are no one.
>>
>>47347954
Remember the contest to see if Team Rocket would bring back Wobbufett, Dustox, or Mime Jr.?

Who the fuck voted for Wobbufett.
>>
>>47348511
Based as fuck
>>
>>47349744
She made a tantrum so big after her 1st loss and went through a defeats PTSD after being rektd in the 4th contest she had.
Frankly, she was a bigger crybaby than Serena.
>>
File: 1620657116668.png (701 KB, 731x560)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>47350465
Wobbuffet made the most sense since it's the oldest one other than the TRio themselves, no wonder it won. It's just a shame that Mime Jr couldn't get brought back since it's fucking adorable, but it would have nice relevance in Kalos because of the Mime theme and the fairy typing, plus James really just deserves a partner pokemon at all times
>>
>>47350448
If I actually cared I would be discussing Go shit like your dumbass is doing
>>
>>47350465
Who the fuck DIDN’T vote for Wobbufett
>>
File: 168842268321.jpg (55 KB, 739x415)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
So happy James got this bundle of cute. Morpekoget!
>>
>>47351312
R.I.P. Marnie
>>
No subs yet?
>>
>>47347954
I love Gou
>>
File: E3h8JfKVkAQeIoN.jpg (88 KB, 1000x708)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>47350032
Based as Fuck, also probably
>>
So the only Pika-clones never owned on the main cast are Plusle/Minun because there was two of them.

I wonder if they would have stuck one on May's team if there was only 1.
>>
>>47347954
do you guys think Morpeko will be a permanent member of the TRio along with Wobbuffet?
>>
>>47351518
Marnie will be the next protagonist. This is my copium
>>
File: 89288764_p0.png (254 KB, 1038x1014)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>47351854
me too
>>
https://nyaa.si/view/1396878 (1080p)
https://nyaa.si/view/1396877 (720p)
>Link in the OP is for episode 67
Please, update it already
>>
>>47351518
Not really
>>
>>47350465
Why the fuck would anyone care about Dustox? After May left Beautifly behind her Dustox had no point. It had an emotional farewell episode but I'm baffled the writers kept it over 70+ eps into DP instead of releasing it in Battle Frontier or early DP.
>>
>>47349744
>didn't act like a crybaby on her first loss like Serena did
I'm pretty sure Serena handled the entire situation maturely, walking out and speaking calmly to Bonnie before finally crying in private before rededicating herself to her task.

You know, instead of crying immediately and then going into a depression until she gets handed a win from the previous main girl.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (96 KB, 1092x595)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Cute Boyfriends
>>
>>47352301
Dawn's first loss was in DP11, she beat Kenny in DP26, her depression streak wasn't until the contests after that. And Dawn did well in the Wallace Cup.
>>
>>47348946
>makes this thread salty for some reason
The only ones salty are the Mayfags, the rest are happy or don't mind if Dawn returns
>>
>>47351518
We can still get her just like Acerola.
>>
File: 1621516562711.png (3.49 MB, 2156x2668)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
>>47352315
>>
>>47352384
this
>>
is morpeko joining the team?
>>
>>47352361
It just one Mayfag really.
>>
File: 1621903243005.jpg (490 KB, 800x658)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>47352315
I missed them
>>
>>47351518
Realitically, what would the Galar rivals even do? Go isn't a battler, and Ash is way too powerful for them.
>>
Leaker hasnt leaked anything regarding next week so far, just posted some merch today that we’ve already seen
>>
I stopped watching this SHIT after episode 60.
What could have possibly happened in 10 episodes?

Predictions:
Shiritori is still the ED.
Koharu still isn't a main character.

Let's go.
>>
>>47353021
Is next week the new opening or is this just speculating?
>>
>>47352301
Humm, Dawn also cried silently, she didn't want her friends to see her like that. She even said in one episode "sometimes I feel like I'm only slowing them". Ash even caught her crying once.

Seeing her get past through all this made and be optimistic later, made me like her more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>47353042
I want to know too.
>>
>>47350032
Why aren’t regional forms included?
>>
>>47353042
Just speculation. Strangely the summary on the official website and even Tokyo left out the opening and ending section so signs are pointing to a new op
>>
>When dey call him "Go-kun"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gokkun
>>
Morpeko is very annoying, holy shit
>>
>>47353253
Yeah, we'll probably know by the beginning of the week, the Anipoke twitter may tweet about possible changes
>>
Lifehacks.
>>
Remember kids, it's perfectly fine to take your cats surfboarding.
>>
>>47353634
yeah, the gag would be better if it wasn't in hangry mode 90% of the time
>>
A reminder this is a gay show.
>>
>>47354035
The show itself reminds us that every week
>>
>>47354035
Ep. 3 started a homo snowball
>>
>>47351915
Lol Ash is asking Gou what about Ash's cap
>>
>Iris is Champion now

What.
>>
>>47352315
Based
>>
>>47352469
Cute!
>>
>>47352730
Officer Lucario and Officer Cinderace, lock me up and throw away the key
>>
>>47353695
Based Gou thinking out of the box to use his Smartphone Rotom underwater
>>
>>47354035
Y'all thinking too much about this picture. They are blushing because they feel the warmth from the hot spring and became relaxed as a result.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>47354035
>>
I want Dawn to come back the most, but I'd be super excited for May too. Serena I'm indifferent to. Not taking part in your waifu wars because I'm gay af, AshGou is the way :P.

But yeah. I'd be happy for plenty of past characters to come back. Paul would be cool. Cynthia better be in the top 8 for the world championships lmao. If not something is very wrong. I'd find it hilarious is Tobias returned xD. Outside of DP, bring back Brock and Misty hell yeah. Cilan, Clemont and Bonnie I'd also love to see. I just like continuity.
>>
This feels like a copy/paste post from somewhere.
>>
Mother.
Fucking.
Unova champion Satoshi!
>>
>>47354264
It is. It just Scott being autistic.
>>
>>47354224
Thank you. Shipping shenanigans as usual.
>>
>>47354035
What is Ash doing with his Pikachu?
>>
Am I going crazy, what is with the massive art-shift between the different flowers here.
>>
>>47354282
To be fair, Iris is the youngest/newest champion. And we have no idea how recently Axew fully evolved. It makes sense for Ash to beat her.

What doesn't make sense, or what wasn't mentioned...is what happened to Alder. For Iris to be champion she had to have beaten him, but with no mention of him in the episode it just kinda comes up odd. I don't know if he'll ever appear this series so they'll probably never bring it up
>>
>>47354257
>> Serena I'm indifferent to
>>I'm gay af, AshGou is the way :p
FUCKING BASED.
>>
>>47354257
>>I want Dawn to come back the most
BASED again.
Take the fucking Crown and leave.
>>
>>47354382
The flowers look realistic to our real world counterparts. Is Pokémon testing a new "realistic drawn" animation? That would be kino
>>
>>47354035
Based Kuwabara showing Ash and Goh around Lavaridge Town
>>
>>47353035
Iris returns for 1 episode to battle with Ash
Gary returns to start Project Mew
Divi and Mulpy filler
Kids Aqua Athletic Competition
Hajimete No Okutsai episode featuring Gou's Grookey and Koharu's Eevee running an errand

Maybe others as well, that's all I know
>>
>>47349249
Gou's goal right now is to catch all Pokémon from all regions before he goes towards Mew, Anon...
>>
>Puts fire feather in sealed container with no holes.
Real smart.

This episode was something else though.
>>
>>47354760
Whose hands are these?
>>
>>47354783
Gary
>>
>>47354705
Yes I am now caught up. But... 6 months later and no Coco sub?
>>
>>47355066
SS said probably next week
>>
>>47348756
He's doing this again huh.
>>
>>47347954
I honestly did not think they would give TR any actual captures... I think Jessie will end up with Chewtle
>>
File: 1622216493196.jpg (399 KB, 1461x1953)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>
>>47348417
likely Volkner, Lillie and Gladion.

Misty and Brock are gonna happen eventually, theyre in the same region, Im actually surprised they havent appeared yet.
>>
If Serena's in the new opening, /padt/ is well and truly fucked.
>>
>>47348417
I honestly don't want Bonnie/Clemont to come back. Currently see it as an excuse to downplay Serena. I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie/Clemont fans turned out to hate Serena the whole time for when they were watching the entire XY/XY&Z anime, because at this rate I am officially convinced that's the case.

Yes, I am officially convinced that Bonnie/Clemont people hate Serena. It pretty much explains why people want them over her to begin with.
>>
>>47354082
Lol you mean the narrators (original and dub) that often reminds us of Ash and Gou exploring the world together before the OP, is it?
>>
This thread is just the same 10 posts posted over and over again
>>
I honestly did not think they would give TR any actual captures... I think Jessie will end up with Chewtle
>>
Just a buncha dudes sitting in a hot tub.
>>
Just a couple bros, receiving the news that the surrogate backed out in the third trimester.
>>
Just a couple partners, checking out the new strip club.
>>
>>47355207
>I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie/Clemont fans turned out to hate Serena the whole time for when they were watching the entire XY/XY&Z anime, because at this rate I am officially convinced that's the case
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
>>
>>47355256
How is Hariyama able to fit in to the hot spring without splashing all the hot spring water out?
>sitting in a hot tub
It's a hot spring, retard
>>
>>47355291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iybBWtGbyKs
>>
File: 17994873111.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>47352205
I hope so. James deserves his own permanent.
>>
>>47355265
Kek
>>
New OP news when?
>>
File: 1622369387090.jpg (140 KB, 1184x900)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>47348003
Goh has a cute future wife
>>
>>47349177
There have been multiple episodes already that show that he feeds them regularly and gets around to taking care of them. Hell he staked out around his Pokemon to figure out why so many of them weren't eating when he brought their food.
>>
File: 1614245186197.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1400)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>47350046
>then release it when he realizes its better to let it go
Nah Mew is already interested in him as we can see with it becoming Lugia to save Ash and him during the episode where Ash + Goh and Koharu did their little thing with taking kids around the city. It's going to stick by him cause it'll see him as interesting friend to stick around with. Hell in PokeMasters Mew finds Prof Oak to be interesting and sticks around him for that reason alone.
>>
>>47355317
I missed the stream, I can only imagine the masses putting down the torches and pitforks once it became clear Goh didn't steal it.
>>
>>47355391
Mew?
>>
Anyone remember that one preview that had Goh's Cinderace battling Tsurugi's Urshifu? Wanna bet Goh and Tsurugi become rivals for Project Mew?
>>
File: 0a4ec1a7_2048.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>47355391
Based
>>
>>47355380
Probably a couple of days before the episode
>>
File: 95435.png (558 KB, 872x436)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>47355435
Don't really know who Goh and Cinderace were fighting in this shot from the preview, it could be against Regice, but would be interesting if they're fighting Tsurugi.
>>
>>47354382
Looks like someone photoshopped the real-world flowers to the scene itself.
>>
>>47349742
Lol Cinderace is trying to look cute while it is "dancing".
>>
>>47355473
Based Gou trusting his Based Cinderace that they can overcome the "obstacle" ahead of them.
>>
Did we get two new soundtracks this episode? I didn't recognize the tracks that played when Morpeko got in the truck, or when Pikachu And Aceburn battled against the gacha mons.
>>
>>47354382
>>47354611
It's that animation thing were they draw the object they are going to interact with on a different cel from the actual backgrounds. It's super apparent in a lot of older Hannah Barbera cartoons.
>>
>>47354382
I got curious and search for the flower. The closest one I found is Japanese white anemone. Floriography is sincerity.
>>
>>47355553
Yeah they definitely sounded new, really liked them
>>
>>47355473
Well it's been awhile since I saw that preview on Twitter, so I don't exactly remember. I guess we'll see next week.
>>
New preview soon? Everything from the last one would have already been shown as of next week.
>>
Does any Anons out there have an image of Wizard Jessie which was shown in JN070?
>>
File: 20210612_082409.jpg (190 KB, 1024x711)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1403684957780725768
>>
>>47356092
The text says:

My favorite food is orange juice. I'm a kid.

Based Iwane
>>
>>47355176
If serena comes into JN, it will probably be next year. As a serenafag, I accept that the next six months are dedicated to SwSh DLC and Sinnoh arcs. Much more likely to see Dawn, PM and PWC characters in the op, also whatever the fuck is with the Mega Lucario and Mega Charizards we’ve been seeing
>>
>>47355380
If the leaker decides to leak it(they haven’t yet), it will probably be this weekend for JN71 or next weekend for JN72 depending on which episode it’s in, based on the timing of their previous leaks. We will get official word via twitter from the anipoke PR account a couple of days before it airs as >>47355443 said.
>>
>>47355811
They will probably not air a new preview until after JN72, they don’t really need to air one until then since the new OP will kinda tide us over
>>
Is Koharu part of the main cast yet
>>
>>47355380
If I remember correclty, the current OP was announced on Twitter shortly before (a few hours?) the new episode aired
>>
>>47356238
This makes me relieved that we probably won't see Misty/Brock in the next opening, since it'll likely be focused on DP and Sword/Shield's DLC arcs.
>>
>>47356266
Relieved lol? They are going to be in the one next year.
>>
File: Goh's PokéDex.png (886 KB, 1322x2834)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
I hope Goh gets some Unova Pokémon in 2 weeks.
>>
>>47356266
25th anniversary of the anime next year they will be there. It wont be the finale of JN but maybe they’re in the hyper class
>>
>>47356302
Of all generic Kanto pokemon surprised he still doesn't have a Zubat. That's like one of the generic pokemon you always get in caves.
>>
>>47356306
It's too late for Misty/Brock to be in the world tournament, if they appear it will be for something unrelated or just a friendly visit to the Vermilion lab.
>>
>>47356314
No it's not, fuck off.
>>
>>47356266
No one cares S****
>>
>>47356314
Lol, no it isn't. Brock isn't going to be in the PWC, but it is never too late for Misty. I don't know why you say definitive shit as if you are on the staff, Scott.
>>
>>47356324
Why would Misty be in hyper class? Makes no sense. If she appears it'll just be a friendly visit to Cerulean Gym or she might visit the Vermilion lab.
>>
>>47356262
Ever since JN001 that plays a Supporting Role
>>
>>47356349
Why wouldn't she? Ash is basically battling trainers in reverse order (Korrina, Iris, Volkner etc.). Misty is the most noteworthy Kanto gym leader he has a relationship with. Also the PWC is about where you start more then anything. Ash facing Misty in the Hyper Class just means she started earlier like Bea.
>>
>>47356306
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYK2nPWNY0

I like to see Goh having an argument with Misty over Ash just like how Manta arguing with Anna over Yoh.
Maybe it will be a good way to showcase that Misty is not only the first lead girl but she is also Ash's first companion who was with him from the beginning of his journey therefore she understands Ash in a way that others doesn't.

Considering the current time & circumstances, there are some moments that is only possible between Ash & Misty. If writer tries to do that with other characters than it will feel forced.
>>
>>47356349
Why couldn't she be? Makes no sense. She's a renowed gym leader with access to mega evolution.
>>
>>47356306
>JN Dubfag
Pocket Monsters will not end and alter title.
The series is a refresh and restart that allows Satoshi to visit every region. Gou will be replaced next series, but it will still be titled Pocket Monsters.
Journeys is the english localization of the series. NOT the animation in question.
>>
>>47356397
There's a huge chance that he's less of a dubfag and more of a Bulbapediafag, I'll let you decide if that's better or worse
>>
>>47356302
I hope he completes the Unova bug dex like he did with Kanto, or at least catches a venipede or larvesta. Gen 5 has the best bugs.
>>
>>47355391
Let me break down this picture:
Ash: What a great weather! Perfect for travels and adventures!
Gou: Time for me to use my gadget to scan for Pokemon around the area for me to catch more!
Koharu: Gou, all of us should be focusing on what my Dad had instructed us to...
>>
>>47356397
>Gou will be replaced next series
The way I see it is as long as Pokemon GO remains popular, Gou will continue to stay.
The way I also see it is Gou's Mew goal seems "endless" just like Ash's Pokemon Master goal because we have to consider new gens of Pokemon and starters will keep rolling, which means Gou has a "long road" ahead before he can "reach to Mew".
>>
If PM is a "restart" then they did a half-ass job of doing so.
>>
Kricketina Kylie and Shane Seeker return when?
>>
>>47356444
Retard
>>
>>47356349
>>47356380
>>47356385
Question : What is your opinion on Misty's HGSS hairstyle? Since Iris reappeared with her B2W2 hairstyle so Misty might reappear in the anime with her HGSS hairstyle as her default hairstyle.

Problem with Misty's HGSS design is that we have seen her from only one angle & every artist draw her from that one angle even though Misty doesn't suppose to look like that in every angle. This is why all fanart of HGSS Misty are inaccurate & unappealing. We probably have to wait until Pokemon Masters to release Sgyna Suit Misty with her HGSS hairstyle before artist draw her more accurately.
>>
>>47356491
Who?
>>
>>47356640
When Misty returns in the Anime she's probably going to look like this
>>
>>47356491
>Kricketina Kylie and Shane Seeker
COTD roles, not happening.
>>
>>47356673
They brought back Hodge, so cotd's aren't always one and done. I can easily see them bringing back that autistic shiny hunter.
>>
>>47356669
Probably. It is her best design too.
>>
>>47356688
Teeny Tiny Booty Shorts
>>
>>47356710
>>
>>47352885
>Realitically, what would the Galar rivals even do? Go isn't a battler, and Ash is way too powerful for them.

The anime doesn't need the rivals to be strong as long as they are interesting & funny.

Bebe can become the new "Burgundy" who holds a grudge on Ash for ruining Chairman Rose's plan and consistently tries to outperform him on everything. There is a reason why rivals like Burgundy & Georgia were more well received than edgelord like Trip. Yet the anime trying to push another anime exclusive edgelord with Urshifu instead of introducing fun rivals.
>>
>>47356710
>>47356717
Ash's (Ex)Girlfriend is pretty hot no lie. Can't wait to see her again
>>
>>47356397
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YYNibnrRA&t=1s

I actually liked that Sgt Frog dub.
The voice acting is awesome, the script is funny and the VA's voice match the characters.

Why isn't pokemon dub as good as this?
>>
>>47347954
>>Movies:
Just watched second movie in reboot 'verse (Power of Us). Pretty Kino, not gonna lie. I missed this.
>>
Using Journeys doesn't make you a dubfag, it's just that Pocket Monsters is such a lazy and uninspired name
>>
>>47356669
Maybe the outfit but her hair will more likely be similar to her SM hairstyle. I prefer the original hairstyle over SM hairstyle.

Anyway, you still haven't told me your opinion on Misty's HGSS hairstyle!
>>
>>47356860
>Pocket Monsters
Isn't 20th movie is also Pocket Monsters? And Kanto series is also Pocket Monsters? Jeez, just say "gen 1-8 anime" or something, "PM" is useless as a name.
>>
>>47356860
>just that Pocket Monsters is such a lazy and uninspired name
When the "Original" Pocket Monsters started out in 1997, did any nip complain and write a letter to the TV Tokyo HQ about it?

Fast-forward to now, they are reusing the name Pocket Monsters. To you it may be a lazy and uninspired name, but to the average nip family they don't really care or get obsessed over a name of a long running series.
>>
>>47356746
Ex? Wtf?
>>
>>47356895
I think there's an alleged Pokeshipper in >>47356746 lurking here.
>>
>>47356889
Reusing names is bad for anyone who wants to actually refer to concrete series. At least say "Pocket Monsters (2019)" or something.
>>
>>47356909
In Japan, its not called "PM2019", its officially called "PM"
>>
>>47356889
As much as I agree with you, >>47356860 has a point in the in that using JN doesn't make you a dubfag since it's still good shorthand for episode numbers since you know some faggots will conflate PM with OS.
>>
>>47356913
Are you retarded or something? When duplicate names are used, for practical purposes everyone uses a distinguisher in parentheses. It can be a studio name, or a year. Heck, even look at Wikipedia article - it's named as "ポケットモンスター (2019年のアニメ)".
>>
>>47356895
>>47356903
That is an amourfag trying to bait.
>>
File: ErM49TKXEAAHvTq.jpg (93 KB, 1024x576)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Is there a place to stream Teletoon online? They're going to air the first dub episode of Master Journeys before Netflix does and I want to hear the opening.
>>
>>47356940
>Wikipedia
>>
>>47356864
Oh sorry. HGSS is definitely cute but it works much better for an Older and more Mature Misty than it does for the one in the Anime.
Kinda like that deleted scene from the Mewtwo movie

>>47356895
I was joking when I said Ex.
I think she was originally intended to be Ash's Love Interest back when only Gens 1 and 2 were going on since supposedly the franchise was originally intended to end with Gen 2
(Please correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Obviously times have changed since then and the Writers have pretty much drop any shop tease she originally had with Ashh so I just thought calling Misty Ash's "Ex-Girlfriend" seemed somewhat fitting in that context
>>
>>47356988
Yes, Ash and Misty get married, get a child, then Ash ditches Misty with a child and goes away on infinite adventure, never to be seen again (just like his father ditched Delia for mediocre adventure).
Source: flash-forward in this teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70GRNYnacI
>>
>>47354603
Ayy thanks dude
>>
>>47356943
Makes sense.
>>
Didn't watch the series yet, so, is Ash able to communicate with Egg/Riolu/Lucario via Aura, just like he did for Riolu in "Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu!"? OR, is he able to do "sense sharing" thing, like he did with Greninja? Or his Aura powers are just there to impress Riolu and for nothing else?
>>
>>47357129
I think is most likely the 1st option you said
>>
File: 20210612_214735.jpg (382 KB, 1600x1200)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>47356988
I believe that Misty looked older & mature since the OS series. She still by far the most mature & competent out of all the lead girl.

I finally able to draw HGSS Misty from front angle this month. I believe this is how HGSS Misty actually suppose to look.
>>
New Dub Opening:
https://twitter.com/shirtjs/status/1403745692582035457?s=20
It kind of sucks.
>>
>>47357251
>dub opening
>sucks
redundant
>>
>>47357251
Initially I thought when the dub opening start in the beginning, it resembles MLP typical kind of opening lol
>>
>>47357251
So what's up with the Leon car trip? Did I miss it somehow?
Also the original theme remains king, it's like america and japan aren't even trying anymore
>>
OG, OK!, and Spurt! are the holy trinity of openings for this series.
>>
>>47357332
We know, Nostalgiatard
>>
>>47357251
>>47357316
I think it's better than usual. The "Pokémon" at the end makes it significantly worse as usual. It sounds out of place here too.

>>47357332
>the original theme
You mean Mezase Pokémon Master, right? The American one sucks.
>>
>>47357366
>The American one sucks.
Okay, weeaboo. You will never be Japanese
>>
>>47357332
>So what's up with the Leon car trip? Did I miss it somehow?
Never happened sadly, it was there just because it looks cool I guess
>>
>>47357371
Why would I want to be Japanese? I can appreciate a good song and dislike a bad song without being Japanese, they're not the only ones with good taste you know.
>>
>>47357330
My Pocket Monster
My Pocket Monster
What are battles all about?
My Pocket Monster
My Pocket Monster
battles are friendship!
>>
>>47357251
Well at least we should be glad it isn't Katy Perry or the guy who sang with the lyrics "It's about the sex tho"
>>
Why is the dub still so bad?
>>
>>47356954
Just use >>47357251
>>
Jessie catching Chewtle when
>>
Lillie when
>>
Is it me or does the gen 3 anime have way more absurd plots than any other? I've been in and out of the series but gen 3 offers Walker Texas Ranger level absurdity. I just watch random episodes of all the animes as bg sometimes but advanced gen has both an episode where they time travel and another one that features a time traveler. Just two random throw away episodes. There are a few others that I'm like were the writers smoking weed.
>>
Not everyone has to hate the same things you do
>>
>>47356491
They're in the current OP if you really want to see them
>>
>>47357557
>>47357557
>>47357557
>>
>>47356988
https://mobile.twitter.com/HurricaneKishor/status/1403754899351900166
>>
>>47357559
>deleting and remaking
okay but why though
>>
>>47357559
There's no need a new thread yet. This one is only on page 2.
>>
>>47357616
True.
>>
>>47357593
He's clearly scared of this girl's strength, so he's scared.
>>
>>47357616
Having done something bad for seven years doesn't justify doing something bad. You can be better.
>>
>>47357579
Accidentally wrote "/padt/- Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread" as the subject instead of "/padt/ - Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread"
>>
>>47357674
You should wait until page 9 at the very least before making a new thread. And you should pay more attention before you click Submit.
>>
File: 1474472386849.png (403 KB, 1280x720)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>47357674
There isn't even a "/padt/ - Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread" in this thread AT ALL. Why do you have to be this way?
>>
>>47357690
People had been making threads at bump limit for most of PM and no one complained until you showed up.
>>
File: 1505990876724.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>47357739
Yep. That's very reminiscent, isn't it? Pretty much lets people know not much has changed, just a different coat of paint.
>>
>>47357735
And? Doesn't make it right. I used to do it too years ago. It's wrong and bad. You shouldn't do it.
>>
>>47357735
This is blatantly wrong, and I can provide numerous examples where people did complain but people didn't care and did it anyway.
>>
File: cpm0tzm.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>47357530
Fuck you, Meowth and May episode was great.
Also, did you miss episode where they literally travel to parallel dimension in X&Y?
>>
>>47357517
Eventually
>>
File: 1513541263705.png (272 KB, 640x480)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>
File: blowharu.png (448 KB, 619x753)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
Why do you think she's too busy to appear in episodes?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.