[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Meganium.jpg (812 KB, 882x1200)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
>You get isekai'd to the Pokemon world
What would you do and how would you react in the first 3 hours you realize it?
>>
>the shittiest and least popular starter is getting an influx in fanart due to a nu-Pokémon game for sóyboys
I fucking hate the direction that Pokémon is going.
>>
>>47016971
>Just now getting upset about the direction
Hello underage, where were you in 2013
>>
>>47016952
Immediately seek out a starter so I don't get mauled to death by wild animals with superpowers.
>>
>>47016971
Rent Free.
>>
>be excited as fuck for like an hour
>try and seek out any friendly pokemon or trainers to point me to the nearest town
>see if I can get a hold of the region's professor and tell them all about our real world and hope he believes me. I think Rowan and Oak would to an extent.
>>
>>47016952
whore my self for pokemonies
>>
File: 11111469_p0.jpg (37 KB, 560x520)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>47016952
is this the game world or the anime world or the manga world?
>>
>>47016952
>become a day-care manager
>fuck other trainer's pokemon
>>
>>47016971
What? Pokemon was pretty much ruined when gen 4 came out.
>>
>>47017099
The one you prefer for maximum freedom.
>>
1. Get a vaporeon
>>
>>47016971
Meganium getting attention is the best thing about Snap
>>
File: 49995997_p0.jpg (179 KB, 869x869)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>47017192
I think I'll go with game then for maximum comfy.
I'd jut travel constantly, never staying in one place for too long, no responsibilities, complete freedom.
If i can earn enough money from battling then I'd be a good boy, if not I'd shoplift from pokemarts to get items and food. Eventually I'd start researching the world around me and become an archeologist or a professor specialized in mythology.
>>
Find the local spooky forest/house/whatever and walk in with my arms open. I'll either have my soul and/or life-force stolen or make a Ghost-type friend.
>>
>>47017202
this
>>
>>47016952
I find a job to buy some Poké Balls
>>
>>47016952
The /b/ of the Pokémon world would be similar to the real world /vp/?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (36 KB, 320x451)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>47016971
>zoomer tier "argument"
>joker pic
holy shit the absolute cope.
besides, we all know the best joker was the one being crazy and comedic at the same time instead of being an edgy faggot like that one.
>>
>>47016952
Freak the fuck out.
Be scared of Pokemon for a while.
Try to find out why I was sent there.
Adapt and try to live a fulfilling life while secretly finding fierce validation in the fact I'm avoiding all sorts of horrible shit that people somehow think isn't a thing in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>47017202
THIS

>>47016971
dude fuck you don't use Arthur for this stupid post. Arthur would be overjoyed about the underdog getting attention.
>>
>>47017990
>liking edgy joker
eww..shit taste
the only good joker is when hes being comedic and crazy
>>
>>47016952
Is this like a post-death Isekai, one I can travel between it and the real world, or a one way trip at a random point in my life?

Probably be sad I’m not with my friends and family desu, probably try to immediately earn a quick buck to buy a Poké Ball and ambush a Pidove or some shit so wild Pokémon can’t maul me to death.
>>
>>47018014
Nah, Arthur is a cool new take on the Joker, and he's got mad footwork. The Joker is great when he has rhythm. Also when he scared his midget coworker, that was pretty funny.
>>
>>47016952
Get a pokemon and then start making money by beating 5 year olds in battle

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.