[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bibarel.png (150 KB, 800x792)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>46988354 I'm back to answer questions for legends arceus.

I got the okay to share new sinnohan forms and evolutions.

Part 1/2

>Decidueye - grass/psychic - it keeps its eyes closed at all times to distract itself from worldly things. this practice has heightened its sixth sense so it never misses with its arrows.
>Typhlosion - fire/dark - its an unruly pokemon that is fueled by disorder. it unmercilessly blast anything that gets in its way.
>Samurott - water/fighting - its armor cannot be pierced by not even the sharpest of blades. many look up to it for its righteous ways.
>Paras - bug - the mushroom that bothers kantonian paras doesn't bother it. there is another mushroom however that it can't resist.
>Parasect - bug/fire - it has a hot temper and fires the giant mushroom on its back like a missile. the mushroom explodes and spreads spores that burn everything around it.
>Sudowoodo - ice/rock - a lost sudowoodo that ran into a snowy forest became this form. it looks sad all the time.
>Frozowoodo - ice/rock - this gentle giant offers shelter to lost pokemon on its many arms. it will roll like a log at anyone who threatens it or its friends.
>Cacnea - grass/dragon - it wears the fruit on its head with pride. the aroma is so fragrant it lures bug pokemon from acres away.
>Dractus - grass/dragon - they call it the king of all grass pokemon. many fear it for its intimidating appearance.
>Aipom - fighting - its mastered the art of using its 2 tails to do different things at once. it can be found boxing with its rival mankey over territory.
>Ambipom - fighting/electric - it punches foes at incredible speeds with its 4 tails. its punches can power up a whole city.
>>
>>47008414
Part 2/2

>Numel - fire/water - it is very docile. the people of mt. coronet use the hot water from its back for their daily nessecaties.
>Camerupt - fire/water - the water that comes from the geysers on its back is scalding. it erupts water from its geysers daily so only veteran trainers are recommended for it.
>Purrloin - fairy - it hides peoples prized possessions all for fun. it does so in hopes that you play hide and seek with your hidden item.
>Peripard - fairy - its coat shines with a beautiful luster. it cries an enchanting song that people and pokemon can't help dancing to.
>Qwilfish - poison/steel - the meat under its hard skin is regarded as the most delicious. unless prepared by a professional eat it at your own risk.
>Explowfish - poison/steel - it disguises itself as a moss ball to attract prey. unassuming pokemon that fall for the disguise pay the consequences.
>Gusteon - flying - it hides among clouds high in the sky. it produces the cleanest air from the fluffy fur on its back.

The game has generation 1 to 7 pokemon in it with no new generation 8 pokemon from sword and shield. The sword and shield pokemon can be transfer over from home.

I'll try to answer questions from the last thread too.
>>
are you still wasting your time with this leaker roleplay shit.
for your own sake please stop doing this
>>
>>47008414
If this is true I already know my team
>>
>>46989531
No cynthia or cyrus in this game.
>>
>>47008433
Who anon?
>>
>>47008414
A Dragon-type Cacnea would have been in my team for sure
>>
>>46989742
Yes but the options are limited.
>>
>>47008440
Sudowoodo\Paras\Cacnea\Decidueye so far
>>
>>47008447
Your team will be decimated by fire types dude.
>>
>>47008453
Lol in Shinog?
>>
>>46990952
Yes all of them will get regional forms.
>>
File: need them.png (468 KB, 759x503)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>47008414
Will all the gen 2, gen 5 and gen 7 starters be on legends Arceus?
>>
>>47008414
What's the plot of the game?
>>
>>46991641
Yes kanto starters are in. The starter picked will make the original 2 starters available to choose from special characters.
>>
>>47008480
Yes they will sadly no new forms for them.
>>
>>46993387
Pansage is in but I'm not sure of the others.
>>
>>46996157
>>46996336
I will have the last laugh. Please stop being gross.
>>
>>47008414
Nosepass didn't appear in SwSh, however Magneton and Charjabug did and were able to evolve using a thunderstone. Is this evolutionary method in Legends too? In that case, does Nosepass evolve with thunderstone too?
>>
>>47008423
Please stop being rude you don't know what you are talking.
>>
why are you a fag op?
>>
>>47008561
Yes it still is in the game. Nosepass can evolve like this too.
>>
>>47008574
I will just leave if this keeps on. I just want to answer questions.
>>
>>47008414
I can see regionals actually happening, but regional evolutions seems a step outside the boundary.

Is Legends considered a "main" game then? Is it long? How's the open world in comparison to, say... BOTW?

I don't believe it, but curious to see what answers you give.
>>
>>47008605
Yes its a main series game. There's quite a lot of generation 9 foreshadow. I would say maybe 5 to 6 hours. There are a lot of missions outside the main stuff too. I would say pretty open but breath of the wild is still above.
>>
>>47008631
Is this game based on any particular period in Japanese history? Do you know how far back in the main series time line it takes place?
>>
>>47008505
Sorry to skip your question. I don't know it fully but giratina plays a part but its not fully to blame but is important to the progress of the story. I will tell you all that hall of origin is spectacular.
>>
>>47008414
How strongly will it be implied that old era Cynthia has sexual relations with her Garchomp?
>>
>>47008656
I would say mainly meiji era. I would guess at least 200 years before modern sinnoh games.
>>
>>47008669
I already said to cut this out. I'm getting frustrated with this nonsense.
>>
I doubt this is real but just for the fuck of it who you guys have on your team? So far me Decidueye, Explowfish, Dractus, Gusteon.
>>
>>47008696
Just ignore it dude. So, 5-6 hours extended by side missions... are they taking cues from BOTW in any way? Would there be epic boss fights not in the traditional style of a Pokemon game, considering they are already seemingly having "overworld" battles?
>>
>>47008715
Thanks man. Yes there are stronger pokemon you have to battle to have access to new areas. Also fighting in an area for extended time attracts stronger pokemon.
>>
>>47008414
>unmercilessly
ya messed up but nice try
>>
>>47008423
This
>>
>>47008751
I don't get what you are talking about. My first first language is not english so I misspell sometimes.
>>
>>47008418
Can you bath in Camerupt chimneys?
>>
Its 1am and I'm tired over this mockery. If you have no questions or anything nice to post then leave. I don't care what you think.
>>
>>47008772
There is a location with hot springs nearby mt. coronet that numel are kept in. I don't if a parson could fit in a camerupt chimney.
>>
Are the model good and fluid or will we have things like the .gif Chimchar and 4 fps Chingling from the trailer?
>>
>>47008453
Only decidueye is weak to fire... (paras will evolve)
>>
>>47008660
Does Giratina get anything new (forms, moves, abilities,etc.)?
>>
>>47008812
Yes the griseous orb is no longer a item you hold for it.
>>
>>47008803
They are pretty nice and those models will be fixed before the release.
>>
>>47008414
Will we have the National Dex in Legends? or will some Pokemon be removed like in Sword and Shield?
>>
>>47008831
They better be, that's my worse fear about the game currently
>>
>>47008834
There is no national pokedex sadly. Not everyone made it in this a game.
>>
>>47008821
Do you mean that Giratina is in its origin form without holding the grievous orb? If that's the case, then how would the altered form work?
>>
>>47008848
Its like those key item gene splicer or reveal glass. You choose what you want.
>>
>>47008769
It's mercilessly dude.
>>
>>47008890
I know I'm sorry english is not my first language.
>>
>>47008418

Why even bother with this role play? Parsect is "attracted to one kind of mushroom", and you can magically transfer future Pokemon to the past? How would the two Decidueyes work, let alone "evil type" typhlosion with just the fire type one we have now?

Is this fun for you?
>>
>>47008915
None of those points make any sense. What are you trying to say? That parasect and typhlosion can't have variants even though other people have had variants? That gamefreak gives a single shit about keeping your teams lore consistent, despite being able to own multiple legendaries of the same kind? If you just want to shit on him for leak larping then fine, but don't pretend gamefreak cares about consistency when each remake of a region retroactively adds new content.
>>
>>47008915
No this paras has no mushroom but there is a new mushroom that evolves it. I didn't make this up there is home connectivity. I don't get what you mean about decidueye and typhlosion but those are there new form types. I thought it would be nice to share this with everyone but I guess never again.
>>
>>47008418
>Qwilfish - poison/steel - the meat under its hard skin is regarded as the most delicious. unless prepared by a professional eat it at your own risk.
What? This is stupid then why would they eat it if it's poisonous.
>>
File: 1466526810833.jpg (90 KB, 480x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>47008965
DUDE
>>
>>47008970
It doesn't make sense and what the fuck is that?
>>
>>47008965
Are you retarded anon?
>>
>>47008831
Are they actually on proper size to convey the sense of the overworld? Also, will some Pokemon just be behaving like they would in say, Snap, just roaming around doing their own thing, or is the animation cycle closer to Let's Go/Galar where they just kinda pop out and wander?

I don't expect Snap's particular "level" of realness for time or programming reasons, but even BOTW enemy style wou;d be great for making the world feel more "lively."
>>
>>47008701
Definitely typhlosion, dractus sounds cool
>>
>>47009198
I would say that they're pretty much on scale. Just so that you know wailord is back to its real size even though its scale a little bit down the overworld. Its more like sword and shied.
>>
>>47008414
>Cacnea
>Dractus
Nice try but they've already done the grass/dragon thing with Exeggutor.
>>
>>47009307
Not her, but so what? Exeggutor is a dracaena palm tree and Dractus sounds like it would be a dragon fruit cactus.
>>
>>47009307
Not only that but
>Typhlosion
We've already got Incineroar and since the whole fire/fighting debacle game freak most likely give the starters the same types anymore.

Also I doubt cold as fuck Sinnoh will have cactus pokemon when there's no desert and when the originals didn't.
>>
>>47009434
>debacle
I really don't think gamefreak cares about that situation nearly as much as fans do
>cold as fuck
It isn't nearly as cold as it is in Platinum, and Galar has a lot of mons that supposedly need a warmer environment to live in but they're there anyway
>>
>>47009425
Because maybe they want to stay creative with the typings they give regional variants.
>>
>>47009447
>I really don't think gamefreak cares about that situation nearly as much as fans do
I think they do. There's a reason why Incineroar wasn't fire/fighting type.
>It isn't nearly as cold as it is in Platinum, and Galar has a lot of mons that supposedly need a warmer environment to live in but they're there anyway
Even still where did the Cacnea come from, the on diamond and pearl don't even have them in the wild.
>>
>>47009467
og*
>>
>>47009467
>There's a reason why Incineroar wasn't fire/fighting type.
Because he's a heel wrestler?
>Cacnea
They migrated out of the region. Migrations and swarms of pokemon are things that happen in pokemon. The game is already confirmed to have wild Spheal and foreign starters, so why not Cacnea?
>>47009448
Okay.
>>
>>47009488
>Because he's a heel wrestler?
It's still an act though they aren't truly bad. They've could've just made it a fire/fighting type who learned dark type moves, shit I'd say Emboar deserves the secondary dark typing more than Incineroar.
>They migrated out of the region.
So it swam across the ocean? Okay.
>>
>>47009434
Dragonfruit cacti don't grow in the desert tho
>>
>>47009517
It still grows in a tropical environment of which Sinnoh is not.
>>
>>47009519
Also subtropical environments, which southern Hokkaido is
>>
>>47009520
Yeah maybe in its real life counterpart but I don't recall any subtropical parts of main land Sinnoh.
>>
>anons sperging out over a Hoenn mon when there are pokemon from literal other continents on the list
What's wrong with you retards?
>>
>>47008414
>>Ambipom - fighting/electric - it punches foes at incredible speeds with its 4 tails. its punches can power up a whole city.
>power up a whole city
>legends of arceus
somehow i don't think this is real
>>
>>47008418
Yay I love Purrloin? Any idea what ability it has?
>>
>>47009562
Electricity started being a thing in the 1800s and they literally already have pokeballs in the game
>>
>>47008414
Would you be able to transfer the new pokemon formes to sword/shield and the DP remakes?
>>
>>47009562
If this game is set in the meiji era like anon said then this isn't too wild for there to have been electricity.
>>
>>47008414
Are the other Johto/Unova/Alola starters in the game?
>>
>>47009579
>>47009594
alright fair point, i thought this was took place earlier in the 1800s.
>>
>>47009564
They have prankster
>>47009585
They can't be transferred to sword and shield or diamond and pearl sadly.
>>
>>47008414
Do you have any sort of proof you're legit? How did you get the information?

Anyways,
>Are TMs/HMs/TRs still a thing?
>Do we use Ride Pokémon or is it like SwSH were we don't need any Pokémon to traverse the region?
>Is there an evil team?
>Is there a gym equivalent?
>>
>>47009607
Yes chikorita cyndaquil and the rest from unova and alola are in here but not wild.
>>
>>47009607
maybe the professor has them
that would be a team of six
>>
File: Leaks.png (205 KB, 361x581)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>47009645
Any other info would compromise the sources, and I want to protect them. Info goes from person to person many times, so I don't even know what that Japanese says....
>>
>>47009645
My only proof is time of reveal, My friend has connections to the localisation team.

Yes they are still a part of this. There are parts that you will need to mount a pokemon but its not needed. Yes there's an evil team. No gym leaders but there is an important person you face in each territory.
>>
>>47009674
Stop it pleae.
>>
>>47009709
That was not me, ignore that.
>>
>>47009724
Please be respectful. I really don't have to share this with anyone.
>>
Are there going to be online battles?
>>
>>47008414
What characters from the Sinnoh games are in these and what roles do they play?
>>
>>47010036
So far not that I know.
>>
>>47010129
All the characters are original but many have a connection to future characters.
>>
Bump
>>
>>47009674
What does this say? Anyone know?
>>
>>47008589
please leave
>>
>>47012958
dont be rude we're having fun
>>
>>47008414
I got some questions
> How smooth is the climbing and gliding in the game? (is it as smooth as BOTW or is it more pokeride-y)
>Would any new mons in Legends be transferable to Home?
> Since there's already confirmed no multiplayer how long will the singleplayer be?
>>
>>47008414
any photo evidence of any of these leaked mons?
>>
>>47013076
Thanks friend.
>>47013097
I would say just smooth as breath of the wild but there are animations depending who you mount. Yes they can be stored in home but sadly can't be sent to sword and shield. I say about 5 to 6 hours but there are lots of extra contant.
>>
>>47013178
Yes i got images for some of them but am going to wait a while since i didn't get permission yet.
>>
>>47008418
>Purrloin - fairy - it hides peoples prized possessions all for fun. it does so in hopes that you play hide and seek with your hidden item.
>Peripard - fairy - its coat shines with a beautiful luster. it cries an enchanting song that people and pokemon can't help dancing to.
It would make more sense for Meowth to get the new variant especially since they seem to be expanding on the line. Also since when was Purrloin in Sinnoh?
>>
>>47013438
ACTUALLY BASED IDEA....poorly draw the pictures and send that here ;)
>>47013429
Hmm interesting also if it is as smooth does that mean there's no animation between begining a climb or not? also I'm assuming the glide is just a glide or a fly?
>>
>>47013513
I'm not the best drawer and I'm on a mobile device but I can try drawing them later? There are animations in the beginning but since you can't climb on everything only certain pokemon got the animation. more like flying when the latios twins were used in the hoenn remakes.
>>
>>47013458
Doesn't Meowth have two variants already? He doesn't have the monopoly on shiny things
>>
>>47008414
>Shitmon goes from worse Charizard to worse Incineroar
It’s real
>>
I'm noticing a severe lack of gen 1 pandering in these supposed forms, are these all of the new forms or just the ones you know about?
>>
>>47013735
Dude are you serious? It's an iconic Pokémon from Kantooooooooooooo!
>>
>>47013981
Even as a gen wun giga chad, meowth is garbage.
>>
>>47013775
Yes I decide to only put paras and parasect but there are 3 kanto not on the list. The mascot gets a electric/fairy regional evolution if you understand my clue it gets earwings. The other two are ekans and arbok but the types conflicting so i won't post until conformation.
>>
Genuine question, isn't it a bit to early for localisation? Sure the game is just under a year off, but I would imagine localisation wouldn't start this early. If that's the case, how complete is the game? At this point in development how much is subject to change? How long has localisation been going for? Do you any have any insights into the localisation process, how long does it normally take them?

Sorry for all the questions I find it a bit weird is all.
>>
>>47013581
interesting btw was that yellow thing in the leak a farfetch'd
>>
>>47014449
This game has been in development since summer 2019. Its there biggest project yet. All the text is already spoken for in japanese. I would say maybe 70 percent completion. Most of the towns are quite empty as they are working on further polishing the overworld and specially pokemon models and giving some of them extra animations and from there up to everything else. The localisation can take several months up to 8 to maybe 9. I got report of the location starting as early as last december.
>>
>>47014627
Not exactly farfetche'd but another duck pokemon.
>>
>>47013750
You act like they couldn't just give it better stats.
>>
>>47009534
In DP a lot of Sinnoh is sub-tropical
>>
>>47015044
Psyduck?
>>
>>47015044
Will there be more "boss" pokemon in the game similar to the golden bastard? also is there ATB? if so any idea how pp works in the ATB?
>>
>>47015207
The defining thing is still the cold parts of the region. For crying out loud Mt. Coronet is perhaps the most notable place of the region.
>>
>>47015241
Yes there are several more. Whatever boss you fight you have a certain time to make your attack. The power point system i believe has stayed the same but it will fix your number in most battles.
>>
>>47015391
weird question is there 1 boss of each type or is that just a dumb autism guess? also random fun fact you can remember from the game
>>
>>47015421
Yes each type has a boss but there levels to them. The one in the image is a second stage boss. its a small thing but your following buddy will wander to interact with wild pokemon sometimes if you don't move.
>>
>>47015502
based, also I'm worried about running out of questions to ask...at this point I respect, even if this is fake, the dedication you got here
>>
>>47015355
>The defining thing is still the cold parts of the region
The cold part of the region is just the Northern routes leading to Snowpoint. Even then the defining thing for me as a kid was getting stuck in the fucking snow, which was just like the mud in the great marsh
>For crying out loud Mt. Coronet is perhaps the most notable place of the region
Only its peak has snow though? Did you play Platinum as a kid? Maybe my perception of Sinnoh is skewed since I skipped it in my childhood; Diamond was too slow for me, and I know Sinnoh has a colder aesthetic in that game.
>>
>>47008414
Where’s the proof that this nigga is real
Or are you guys literally just letting him larp
>>
Yo can someone list everything this guy has said? One news drop is all it'll take to debunk this shit.
>>
>>47015522
>Did you play Platinum as a kid?
Yeah. It's the definitive Sinnoh version and look at the outfits Lucas and Dawn wear, no one dresses like that in the sub tropics.
>>
>>47015556
Everything Legends Leaker has said:
- Decidueye, Typhlosion, Sammurott psy dark fighting
- regional forms/regional evolutions
- gusteon (flying)
- no Cyrus or Cynthia
- limited outfit options for girl (boys probs super cucked)
- gen 1, 2, 5, and 7 other starters will be in legends no forms
- pansage is in but ? on the other 2
- thunderstone QOL evos in Legends
- Legends is mainline, gen 9 foreshadowing 5-6 hour campaign + missions (lesser BOTW)
- Meiji era Sinnoh 200 years
- Battle strong mons to access areas, fighting in specific area baits the big boys
- hot spring mt coronet
- models are "nice" with the crap trailer ones being fixed before release
- Giratina part of the story? (pretty hall of origins) plus new giratina stuff
- rip Griseous Orb
- we lost some lads in Legends
- Mons are "on scale" Wailord returns with a scaled down overworld model "more like swsh"???
- ....an ability mention...despite Legend's website not having abilities stating new purrlion has prankster
- Legends can't connect to swsh or bdsp
- TMs/HMs/TRs return
- Ride/Mount mons aren't forced on the player
- Yes Evil Team, but no Gym Leaders
- Seems to not know if online battles will happen (even though we know it won't have any multiplayer elements)
- Depending on mon mounted animations play? + Home support
- Climbing is more Pokeride than BOTW, and flying is ORAS style
- electric fairy regional evo for mascot
- Yellow duck isn't farfetch'd but a boss mon
- Bosses for each type?

> Here you go chief I think I got everything
>>
I have a question why do fake leakers always pretend to be ESL while having a perfect understanding of how this board works, and they always ask people to ask questions instead of dumping info
>>
>>47015709
Thanks dude.
>>
>>47015782
also he claims to have photos of some mons, but refuses to send them out or even draw them for use to get an idea...desu the ability bit is making me question him more unless he pulls a gambit and chucks out the photos
>>
>>47015744
They think pretending to not speak English makes them more believable because information would presumably be coming from Japan, unless they claim to be or be connected to a translator.
>>
>>47015744
I have a lot of info that and i find it easy to just ask instead of putting up things no one finds important.
>>47015795
I will try my best to draw the ones i know. I'm no artist.
>>
>>47015869
I mean the worse the better considering it won't look like a leak more like a fanwork ;)
>>
>>47008414
——EVERYTHING LEAKED LAST THREAD——
>>
Yo bidoof poster, how soon will we receive another trailer for Arceus legends?
>>
>>47015889
I'm trying to still draw them its tough.
>>47016302
We will get a new trailer this summer no later than july.
>>
>>47008821
That's a bit disappointing, I would've preferred for it to get something more significant like what the weather trio got in ORAS.
>>
>people ACTUALLY take this bait
>>
>>47015532
pretty sure they’re just letting him larp
/vp/ is stupid but not that stupid
>>
>>47017143
Fake leak threads are just another way to do speculation
>>
>>47017143
It may be bait, but considering how fucking awful most of /vp/ 's bait is (mainly inciting pokemon race wars) this stuff is some of the best things to pop out of this forum, I mean even if this is fake I respect the creativity and the fact the guy didn't just bail after the first post
>>
>>47008414
>Decidueye - grass/psychic - it keeps its eyes closed at all times to distract itself from worldly things.

Wot? How the fuck does it shoot its arrows then? You could've been a bit more creative.
>>
>>47017503
I'm thinking like yondu from guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>47008414
Do you know when the games releases?
>>
>>47008894
Just to break it down for you:

>un = prefix meaning "without" or "not"
>mercy
>less = suffix that means "without
>ly = suffix used to make an adverb (or less commonly, an adjective)

By adding both un + less, you formed a double negative (without without-mercy).

And also the suffix "-less" is used for adjectives, not verbs (which is how you are using the word mercy here, you are saying the verb to not show mercy, rather than talking about mercy as a concept)

And of course the conventional way to make that word is just "mercilessly."

Dw, your english is pretty fine.
>>
>>47017503
If it's psychic, then it can have psychic knowledge of where targets are.

Still fake af tho
>>
>>47008414
random question are abilities in or not? answer carefully
>>
>>47018069
March.
>>47020080
Yes they are abilities in the game.
>>
>>47021026
if there are abilities in the game why doesn't the legends website show abilities for the starters and arceus? BDSP shows abilities, so it can't be they're hiding them for some reason
>>
>>47021475
>says abilities in
>no abilities on website
It’s because this “leaker” is fake kek
>>
>>47021516
ye, but I wanna see what reason they'll think of lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.