[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Speed through the tutorial island in usum
>Takes about 2+ hours with a pokebank transfered lvl 20 pokemon
>>
bump
>>
Wow I can't believe they actually expect you to play the game.
>>
>>46788173
They dont actually, they expect you to experience half of it like a poorly made movie
>>
Ultra is shit but the stopping and starting is far more tame in SM than XY or SWSH or even maybe BW
>>
>>46788260
>a jrpg with cutscenes? what were they thinking?!
Okay
>>
>>46788281
>a jrpg that wont let me play the fucking game without stopping me every 30 minutes to change my diaper? What were they thinking?!
ftfy
>>
>>46788281
Fuck you. I dont care that lily dont know how to tie her shoes. The story is shit and boring and waste too much time on inane things that you are forced to pass before avancing in the story. It would be okay if that didnt happens every routes and reduced to a couple sentences
>>
>>46788281
>UNSKIPABLE cutscenes
Even the most story heavy games like Xenoblade Chronicles allow skipping cutscenes ffs. In pokemon "skipping" is smashing A while the animation of a character in the scene still finishes the same speed as it would normally.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.