[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Teravolt paralyzes all pokemon on the field but Zekrom
>turboblaze burns all pokemon on the field but Reshiram
>fusion bolt deals double damage to paralyzed targets
>fusion flare deals double damage to burned targets
Are they better than Zacian now?
>>
>>46785085
Arent these shits digimons
wtf?
>>
File: raw.png (67 KB, 244x244)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>46785092
Yeah they do look too based to be pokemon
>>
zekrom and reshiram if they gen 8
>>
>>46785085
>>Teravolt paralyzes all pokemon on the field but Zekrom
>>turboblaze burns all pokemon on the field but Reshiram
Too broken.
>>
>paralyze and burn their own allies
No.
>>
>Zaciann used Play Rough!
>Zekrom/Reshiram fucking died
Just deal with sword-wolf being the best thing going currently. I mean, it's not as if Game Freak didn't intend this to be the case, they did make Raids and it specifically to counter those Raids.
>>
>>46785085
Is this the 'make box legends as broken as the primals' thread?
>Primal Dialga
>Ability: Temporal Warp - Enemy pokemon have -2 priority on their attacks as long as Dialga is on the field
>Primal Palkia
Ability: Compressive Force - the effects of opponent's: protect, detect, screens and substitute are ignored. Ally pokemon also cannot flinch. As long as Palkia is on the field.
>Primal Giratina
>Ability: Distortion Zone - Changing the mechanics of the universe, Giratina and its allies moves are always super effective. Immunities are completely ignored also.
>>
>>46786464
But otherwise it would be >>46785359
>>46786479
>Zacian uses playrough
>does fuckall to Reshiram
>Reshiram uses blue flare
>Zacian fucking dies
>>
>>46785085
Just give them bolt beak and dynamax cannon
>>
>>46785085
Need more context for Turboblaze and Teravolt. Do they burn/paralyze on entry, or after using the Fusion moves? If the former then yea it’s pretty broken
>>
>>46786504
>>Primal Giratina
>>Ability: Distortion Zone - Changing the mechanics of the universe, Giratina and its allies moves are always super effective. Immunities are completely ignored also.
Even it would be more broken that Mega Fug and the stupid wolf. They would have to make other tier LOL
>>
>>46786504
holy shit these would be nuts, and thank the lord for that. the big-tier legendaries should be fucking broken
>>
>>46786528
>Reshiram's attack missed!
>Reshiram fucking died!
>>
>>46786540
On entry. Think of it as an aura that just burns/paralyzes everything.
>>
>>46786464
>pair them with electric and fire types or use lum berries
wow so hard
>>
>>46786607
>pair them with electric and fire types
Forgot to mention but the ability is meant to ignore type. Consider Zekrom could just strip Pikachu's powers away, I think it would be more lore accurate to let it have power over all other electric types and same goes for Reshiram with fire types.
>>
>>46786556
>>46786564
I can do more
>Primal Ho-oh
>Ability: Sacred Light - When Ho-oh makes an enemy pokemon faint, or contributes to the fainting damage, it revitalises a fainted member of the party to full HP. If Ho-oh KOs two then two pokemon are revitalized.
>Primal Lugia
>Ability: Guardian of All - When Lugia makes an enemy pokemon faint, or contributes to fainting damage, it and its ally are replenished to full HP and ridden of status conditions and stat drops
>>
>>46786618
Zekrom and Reshiram aren't gods of thunder and fire, they're just big dragons of old.
>>
>>46786565
>Zacian's Play Rough missed!
>>
>>46785359
> Too broken
OP ‘s Terabolt is literally Pikachus G-Max Move ( except worse because it affects allies)
>>
>>46786918
The ability automatically paralyzes everything when switching in, regardless if you used a move or not. That means you can do it as many times as you need, as well as not having to worry about speed tiers.
>>
>>46786479
you're not killing reshiram with play rough through a burn, at least before he kills you.
>>
>>46785085
now you can use them to proc guts for your partner in doubles
>>
I'm glad no one on /vp/ will ever design a game.
>>
>>46786627
Come up with broken abilities for the creation trio, too.
>>
>>46786896
>Reshiram's attack missed!
>>
>>46787951
>>46786565
What is stopping Reshiram from running Zoom Lens? At least Zacian can’t use an item
>>
>>46786720
Again. Zekrom took away Pikachu's electric powers for trying to attack it and Pikachu only gets them back when Zekrom chooses to return them.
>>
>>46785085
I have a better idea.

Interpid Sword raises both Atk and SpAtk by one stage (Now the SpAtk stat isn't completely useless).
User with Interpid Sword cannot be intimidated it will have the opposite effect and increase both attack and special attack.

If Dynamax gets removed from the game this is the new buff for Behemoth blade

It bypasses any defense stat increase from the opponent, in every successful hit it will increase the user's attack and special attack.

Dauntless shield is the same but with defensive stats.

So is Zacian even more broken now?
>>
>>46788199
>Anime shit
>Canon
Fucking kek
>>
>>46787170
Box legendaries should be broken beyond all competitive use, but shouldn't be made with it in mind.
>>
>>46788400
Yes anoon. I know you don't like to accept it, but the canons all apply to each other and you should realise that when GF made asspull for the anime, then added it to their games, not to mention Ash's Pikachu had been distributed many times in the games previously.
They all feed back to Game Freak who are the ultimate authority on things, because it's they who come up with this flavour shit for the other arms to work with.
>>
>>46788432
The anime movies aren't even canon to the fucking anime itself you massive dipshit.
>B-B-BU-B-BU-BUT BATTLE BOND GRENINJA
Peak cope.
>>
they'd be better off nerfing the dog than trying to bring everything up to its level
>>
>>46788441
>forgetting the Gen V cast giveaway eggs
>STILL trying to dictate the canon of a series she wasn't even alive for when it started
>>
>>46788487
I'm 30 retard, turning 31 in May. And no the anime isn't canon to the games. Seethe, cope, etc etc...
>>
>>46785085
>makes it so they have to exist soliatarily, even apart from other pokemon
interesting to think about but too broken and ultimately serves to make n look more like a retard than he already does so no thanks, but good thread OP.
>>
>>46788199
Zekrom's just strong and isn't Best Wishes notoriously bad? Or just for the league?
>>
>>46788566
mostly the league, and people hate iris
>>
>>46788573
ah, I see.

But yeah, other anon, if you're still in here, Zekrom and Reshiram aren't embodiments of anything. If the anime did something like that, its probably because the writers misunderstood the intentions behind them and they aren't beholden to the games canon anyway. Easy mistake to make considering we've gone from Kyogre and Groudon to Dialga and Palkia before ultimately getting to Reshiram and Zekrom who are much more down to earth.

Their official lore is that they were just one dragon with Kyurem and that dragon split itself apart so that it didn't have to choose between its two human friends/trainers/whatever you would call that relationship when they started scuffling. They're just supposed to be big strong monsters.
>>
>>46788413
No, being on a level just slightly above the normal Pokémon helps keeping the series more grounded. It doesn't really work when they jump the shark with lore power levels but gen 5 is one of those instances where they actually did scale that back (Reshiram and Zekrom are merely the two halves of a powerful alien dragon).
>>
>>46788746
Those are good for standard legendaries like the Musketeers or the Kanto birds, but for ones that are meant to be gods or incarnations of beliefs, its better in my mind to make them far beyond the rest.
Like Zapdos having a hard time or losing against something like T-tar is fine. But Kyogre shouldn't have problems with Rosearade.
>>
>>46788566
>Zekrom's just strong
It takes more than strength to just strip a pokemon of their powers. the anime and even its lore make it seem like Zekrom straight up governs electricity.
>>
>>46788746
>(Reshiram and Zekrom are merely the two halves of a powerful alien dragon).
Ghetsis implies they're gods(sure, the context he uses it in is just to show even being a god doesn't mean shit but still)
>>
>>46789019
When I first heard about Zekrom taking away Pikachu's lightning I thought it was just a discombobulation or something like that from being in the presence of a much stronger electromagnetic field.

I didn't know Zekrom literally gave it its powers back.
>>
>>46788770
That is silly. If you did it like that, people would be unable to use non-legends properly in legends-allowing metas;
>>
>>46789138
Thats fine.
In game experience matters more than competitive.
Most people will never battle another human trainer.
>>
>>46789138
Zacian already makes it so anything slower than it is pretty much worthless so...
>>
bump
>>
>>46785085
Yes, they would be completely broken. Also, Zekrom is already actually pretty good competitively.
>>
>>46785085
> zacian
sorry, anon. i don't play scam games.
come back when you're mmmhh, not a bootlicker!
>>
>>46791340
reshiram is better because fairy resistance
just my experiance
>>
>>46785085
Rate my Zacian killer
>Kyurem-Complete
>2 forms: tanky Fairy/Dragon stable/"crowned" form, fast Electric/Fire unstable/"nova" form
>Can freely switch between the 2 in battle using its signature moves
>Ability gives STAB to any Electric/Fire/Dragon moves in either form
>Plasma Burst: 110 BP. Damage calculated as Electric or Fire, whichever is more effective against the target. Switches to Crowned Form on use
>Coronal Flare: 60 BP, +2 priority. Same type calculation deal as the other one. Switches to Nova Form on use
>>
>>46792755
Why Fairy? You're just making it weak to both of Zacian's STABs.
>>
>>46787170
pokemon clover autist
>>
>>46791340
They're ok but nothing special. I'm trying to make them reach AG
>>
File: jlex aones.png (869 KB, 986x797)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>46786464
>free guts proc on TURN FUCKING ONE
>also i do double damage
>not broken by the way
>>
>>46794144
>free Attack boost ALL THE TIME
>also I do double damage to "get big and win" button
>also I have the best defensive typing in the game
>not broken by the way
>>
>>46792755
Not overpowered enough

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.