[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Lets face it, its either the Lets Go treatment or the Sword and Shield treatment.

Pick your poison Anons
>>
As simplified as they were, Let's Go DID keep the traditional gameplay progression intact.
If Kanto was remade like Alola, we would have had a Porygon phone telling us where to go constantly.
>>
>>46302624
>traditional
>when the devs themselves say it was simplified from traditional and the all-new core games coming 2019 would be the continuation of the in-depth RPG started with Red and Green in 1996
>>
>>46302577
If they keep riding pokemon then Let's Go will do it for me.
>>
>>46302577
LGPE was only good because it was Kanto. Can't imagine it being another region. It's gonna flop hard. No one wants that, lmao
>>
>>46302577
Who in their right minds would want a Sinnoh remake in LGPE's style instead of SwSh's?
For all of its flaws, at least SwSh feels like an actual Pokemon game instead if the unholy child of GO and a chinese knockoff Pokemon game
I'm convinced that anyone claiming Let's Go is better than SwSh is only doing it for attention
>>
>>46302577
Please no more remakes
>>
>>46302577
i still have my copy of platinum
im choosing the third option
>>
>>46302890
Retarded and braindead consoomer take. Go fuck yourself you blind little pussy.
>>
>>46303014
Said the LGPE shitter
Go change your diaper you fucking toddler
>>
>>46303014
Funny, only the braindead and retarded consoomers would want a GO-clone of Sinnoh, instead of an updated experience of their childhood.
Let me guess, you're a hoennbab who got burned with Delta Emerald and now don't care about the kidd's series as it stopped giving a fuck for you.
>>
>>46303075
>an updated experience of their childhood.
>easier
>shitty map design
>ugly 3d graphics
>changes the story to shill the new gen gimmick
>>
>>46302577
Why choise poison when the SwSh style is an option? Wild area, dynamax, overworld encounters, and it still keeps abilities, wild battles, and a larger pokedex. Sounds like a win for remakes.
>>
>>46303091
>easier
As opposed to the "much more simplified experience compared to the traditional series" that is Let's Go as Masuda said in the image I'd posted here? >>46302798
Yeah, that's why a GO-clone isn't happening, the games will be a continuation of the core RPG started with Red/Green like Sword and Shield were.
>>
>>46302798
I'm glad someone tried, but unfortunately reality doesn't matter to the group posting about "traditional" ganes, just their coping.
>>
>>46302577
Give me items, abilities and a proper online and I'm fine with the rest of Let's Go.
>>
File: caught on hd bitch.png (546 KB, 1468x974)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>46303115
Go outside, Joe
>>
>>46303127
Cry for me bitch. Also confirms what I'd been saying all along, the core games are not the LGPE GO-clones but rather the long-running traditional-style RPG games.
Eat your L like a good boy. Builds character and moral fibre.
>>
>>46303105
>bad

>bad
>badly done idea that will stay bad
>M-MUH COMPETITIVE!

yo'ure SUCH a fucking loser
>>
>>46303075
>UPDATED EXPERIENCE OF THEIR CHILDHOOD
You mean inferior version of my childhood with, at best, better QoL for breeding and an online that is still shit compared to Showdown
>>
File: 1614106912508.jpg (137 KB, 1058x878)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>46303166
>Cry for me bitch. Also confirms what I'd been saying all along, the core games are not the LGPE GO-clones but rather the long-running traditional-style RPG games
KYS britbong rat
>>
>>46302577
Doesn't matter, not buying.
>>
>>46303188
You forget you're autistic enough to come to this shithole, you're about as far away from the normie experience than Pluto is from the sun gobshite.
>>
>>46303189
Oh I love when you retarded burger fucks get mad. nothing beats seeing burger manchildren cry no-one takes them seriously.
>>
File: 1596253899890.gif (995 KB, 245x200)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>46302577
ill take none, if this is how the series is gonna be onwards id rather not be part of this series at all. im done, fuck pokemon, fuck OP and fuck you.
>>
>>46303342
>manchildren cry no-one takes them seriously
No ones takes you or your people seriously on this board, nor in the gaming community. COPE and SUFFER GF tranny
>>
>46303361
>still posting on /vp/ though
Yep, sure sound like you're done alright.
>>
>>46303379
See what I mean? NEEDING to get the last word, along with random incoherent insults to cope with getting painted so starkly.
G'wan babby, cry more at me. Make my night please.
>>
>>46303166
LGPE is core and mainline though
>>
File: SHILL state.jpg (34 KB, 600x527)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>46303403
>See what I mean? NEEDING to get the last word, along with random incoherent insults to cope with getting painted so starkly.
>G'wan babby, cry more at me. Make my night please.
>>
>>46302577
LGPE > SWSH
The perfect game is LG style, but with regular battling and catching
>>
>>46303523
So Let's Go without one of the main things that makes it Let's Go? A Go game is going to have Go catching, that's the entire point.
>>
It's going to be the LGPE format if only because that gives them an excuse to do less and manage the 2 years of development
>>
I have no problems with a new Let's go game, but if the Sinnoh remakes are in that format i simply won't waste money on them.
>>
>>46303855
>A Go game is going to have Go catching
SM and SWSH didn't have it and they were basically ads for GO.
>>
>>46302842
Johto might work though. I'd argue most people played the first two gens and then fucked off. Everything after that is out of luck.
>>
>>46302624
Porygon > Motisma
>>
>>46302577
My bet is to have 7 Gen-like's remake (maybe wild area for safari).
>>
>>46304069
Yet they didn't have the Let's Go title, because they were in the old game style instead of the new Let's Go style.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.