[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

And you are all falling for it
>>
>>46302374
I would say yes, but TPC company isn’t smart.
>>
You're trying to cope even though you should be happy since LGPE was better than SwSh
>>
Maybe but gamefreak is completely tonedeaf and would totally do some shit like this
>>
>>46302630
It’s the opposite of tone deaf. They knew wording it like that would guarantee so much more interaction and sharing. It’s free publicity to fool your fans into freaking out and making endless tweets about something that means nothing on TPC’s end
>>
>>46302374
you are crying like Sobble right now. Just accept that Lets Go is the future, faggot.
>>
>>46302374
What did you expected from retarded autists like this >>46302850
>>
I find it hilarious this place is treating the western handle as gospel, yet forgets the diamondpearl.pokemon.com website 403 and the fact the let's go websites all contained let's go in them somewhere as art of them.
>>
>>46302374
If they don't announce it we can sue them for false advertising.
>>
>>46302893
For something they never even advertised?!?!

Alright, I’m in.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.