[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Eternatus.png (143 KB, 549x549)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
> Eternal Diamond and Eternal Pearl
> Eternatus is the personification of Energy itself, and draws upon its own dimension of power to fuel Dynamax.
> Skeletal frame was to allude to the fact that it becomes an exoskeleton for either Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina, giving them Eternamax forms.
> Check Eternamax Eternatus's Pokedex entries for verification (it warps space-time around it)
> Upon attaching to Dialga or Palkia, it grants them significant power.
> Eternatus is actually part of the body of Giratina, and the two are supposed to bond together (unlocked when Cyrus attempts to use Eternatus to bond with either legendary at Mt. Coronet).
> Eternatus and Origin Form Giratina share similar structures, which was also supposed to allude to this combination
> Eternamax Giratina will attempt to destroy Sinnnoh, players must capture the game's mascot legendary to stop it.
> Ensuing raid begins.
> The massive influx of energy ends with Arceus reawakening, thus leading to a short post-game episode where Arceus returns and the player has to catch it in a typical raid.
> Arceus has its own final form called Archamax Arceus, in which all of its plates swirl around it. It's actually a pretty cool battle, as Arceus can choose what typing Judgement will be. It is intended that Eternamaxed mascot is used against it.
> The starters get gigantamaxed forms.
> Infernape has fire all over its head, flaming fists. Its golden plates become like gauntlets for it.
> Torterra becomes a giant continent, of course.
> Empoleon is on its stomach, now functions as a sort of boat. Extremely streamlined boat, at that, with its mask extending past its head and acting like a helmet.
>>
It's just a random alien, retard
>>
> Infernape has fire all over its head, flaming fists. Its golden plates become like gauntlets for it.
> Torterra becomes a giant continent, of course.
> Empoleon is on its stomach, now functions as a sort of boat. Extremely streamlined boat, at that, with its mask extending past its head and acting like a helmet

i like your fakemon op they’re cool
>>
File: 2250469533.jpg (48 KB, 854x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Even if Eternatus comes to Sinnoh, Dynamax can't happen.
Just like with Z-Moves, they weren't capable in Galar despite Necrozma showing up.
Take the LGDP pill. They won't stray from the traditional style of gameplay for remakes.
>>
>>46301113
>Eternatus is the personification of Energy itself, and draws upon its own dimension of power to fuel Dynamax
But that's the original dragon's shtick
>>
>>46301113
sounds kinda cool, therefore, its fake
>>
>>46301252
The Z-Crystals are literally never directly correlated to Necrozma retard. That is, and always has been, a fan theory
>>
File: phyco.png (6 KB, 856x84)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>46301424
You don't have to accept it, but USUM clarified this in order to excuse Game Freak never taking them outside of Alola.
>>
>>46301472
I don't quite see how this implies that Necrozma caused them, unless you're also implying it had something to do with the creation of the Tapus
>>
>Enternatus
Eternal
>Mugendina
>Mugendai
Infinity
I know that's not what OP is claiming the titles are, and I've never liked the EternalDiamond and InfinitePearl titles (too on the nose), but if they somehow involve Eternatus, I guess the titles could make sense this gen
>>
>>46301546
It's a perfect excuse to tie Eternatus to the Ultimate Weapon, since Infinity Energy was the big motif for Megas.
>>
>>46301625
>>46301546
Eternatus awakened, thus causing the Darkest Day, 3,000 years ago too. It would be bumfuck easy to tie it into the Ultimate Weapon firing Which is why I've been of the opinion that both Megas and Dynamax will be in the remakes
>>
>>46301680
Mega's in Sinnoh are something I haven't seen yet in the documents thus far, but the two ARE related due to their form-changing abilities. Z-Moves are their own beast. Alola was supposed to be like, on its own, basically. While Pokemon there can reappear elsewhere, it's important to note that it is its own region far away from the others.
>>
>>46301778
And if they appear at all, I assume it'll be in the form of a post-game episode.
>>
So, can we finally stop pretending that Eternatus isn't a cool pokemon?
>>
>>46301113
Do you fantasize about Eternatus?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.