[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DittoX.png (887 KB, 1284x993)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
Leaks edition

>What is this
Discussion thread for the RMXP game Pokémon Xenoverse.

>Official site
https://www.weedleteam.com/wp/
>Unofficial wiki (still very incomplete)
https://xenoverse-per-aspera-ad-astra.fandom.com/wiki/Xenoverse:_Per_Aspera_Ad_Astra_Wiki
>pastebin with Fakemon stats
https://pastebin.com/5arYBjgY

Mods:
>IV perfecter NPC (sound gym city)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XIsDTV7SnMASfWIO-cRJ49mh7uKfIeem/view?usp=sharing
>TyranitarX, Raichu X, Bisharp X, Scovile X and Tapus X giver NPC (Victory Road Pokemon Center)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dz1p28wkp7zjgd1/Map387.rxdata/file
>Sabolt, Chiripe, Croakling and Inflant giver NPC (Hadwarf city Pokemon center)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0q3spwcagkz82y3/Map014.rxdata/file

(Drag files and replace in data folder)

Post teams, discuss your thoughts on the game, ask questions and provide advice.

Previous thread: >>46278441
>>
>>46297660
How can i install Xenoverse by using Wineskin? I'm on a MacBook, with the OS Big Sur.
>>
>>46297667
You need to grip your MacBook firmly in your hands then launch it out a window.
>>
File: Primitive forms.png (153 KB, 798x761)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>46297660
Primitive forms of the starters are in the files
Same abilities as the regular versions
Don't change forms with the rings
>>
>>46297673
they told me the same thing on other sites, but it didn't work :(
>>
>Daft Punk looking forward to going to the next city to see their favourite musician
>they don't know
>>
>6th gym leader is a real deal rapping nigger, gold teeth and all
>he talks about being from the ghetto
>he talks about being from Alola region
>>>>>ghettos
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ghettos in Alola
>>
>>46297720
Probably means Po town, since in his backstory he was Team Skull
>>
File: Ditto pokedex entry.png (460 KB, 1282x997)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
DittoX dex entry. Can't speak italian but looks like it's just Lucario's.
>>
>>46297660
Is it possible to change abilities/natures yet? Are the mod gift pokemon ivs perfect?
>>
File: Breeding.png (506 KB, 1280x992)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
Looks like breeding mechanics for DittoX haven't been implemented yet. Tried leaving ti with an Electaburst in the daycare and no egg.
>>
>>46297739
>Are the mod gift pokemon ivs perfect?
No but there's a mod for an IV perfecter NPC right in the OP post anon
>>
>>46297757
holy pog, what about nature changes
>>
>>46297757
Is there any ability changer item and nature mints?
>>
File: egg_oldx.png (115 KB, 160x160)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>46297751
There are eggx sprites in the files though so this is weird
>>
IV-anon here. Currently working on a Nature changer along with a Shiny maker but I'm considering not making them free. It's not hard to throw one together but I'm sprucing up the dialogue trees so it's clean.
After that, I'm going to work on a portal to the Xenoverse.
>>
>>46297806
I cant see that being a popular move but do what you gotta I guess, its your time=money
>>
>>46297806
make sure the xeno portal is post-game just incase it fucks with any scripts
>>
For anyone playing for the first time blind, made a short list of mons that are pretty lackluster from new addtions that I recommend avoiding unless you don't mind. If you're planning next playthrough feel free to test those out. Stats are in proper order.

>Birigiri - Electric/Water - 70,80,75,60,75,95 BST - available earliest with Special Rod
It's main role is to be eaten by Chubiburny for said bear's evolution. Birigiri itself doesn't evolve, is outclassed by many great Electric types, gets barely any good moves and mostly has meh stats.

>Manticoeur -> Fatail - Fairy/Poison - ends with 55,80,66,75,87,104 BST - Milkiway
Dubbed as Delcatty with cool type combination. There also isn't a friendship checker and we don't currently have that many ways increasing friendship as we do in NU Pokemon gens, making it's evolution method pretty meh.

>Masgot - Bug/Any - 50,50,50,50,50,50 - Almost Everywhere
Good abilities, you get sound one from Mystery Gift with maxed IV's and works for filling last slot, but not much else.

>Tokakle - Sound - 55,88,77,55,66,99 BST - Hypelion
Doesn't get either Boomburst or Extreme Speed, which are two main reasons why you'd want a Sound type to begin with. Is supposed to be a Status move user with Simple or Trickster, but barely has any good moves for Simple boosting. Might actually be broken if you're willing to breed it for moves like Nasty Plot, Minimize or Amnesia. Also its stats would make for a nice post digit.

Opposed to adding Kidoon, Reindear, Chigami and other weak pre-evos, because they do seem to get better. X Pikachu's might be good with Light Ball. Overall though it's a solid dex and you could easily argue against any of these. Should I make a list of mons that are S-tier for playthrough?
>>
>>46297938
New Pokemon/Form per type table from previous threads, might be useful for teambuilding:

Normal - 9 (6 families)
Fighting - 10 (6 families)
Flying - 11 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(6 families)
Poison - 15 (14 without 2nd Chimaooze form)(7 families)
Ground - 9 (8 without 2nd Chimaooze form and it includes 1 unobtainable Pokemon)(6 families)
Rock - 10 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(6 families)
Bug - 10 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(27 if you include all Masgot forms and not just one)(6 families)
Ghost - 12 (6 families)
Steel - 11 (includes 2 unobtainable forms)(8 families)
Fire - 19 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(9 families)
Water - 13 (6 families)
Grass - 17 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(8/9 families with Scovile and X Scovile)
Electric - 15 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(11 families)
Psychic - 13 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(9 families)
Ice - 9 (includes 2 unobtainble ones)(7 families)
Dragon - 13 (includes 1 unobtainable form)(6 families)
Dark - 14 (includes 4 unobtainable forms)(10 families, 4 of them are Tapus though)
Fairy - 19 (9 families)
Sound - 20 (17 if you count Bremand as one)(10 families)

I didn't count megas, ???/Vakum (Pure Ground), X Ditto and Pokemon or forms mentioned in the files only. Did count Gorochu. Also didn't include the Alter versions, pretty sure they're supposed to be cutscene battle only like ???, even in the future. Didn't count Mimikyu, it only has visual differences and its postgame status doesn't help its case (if you disagree, just add one for Ghost and Fairy). Tokakle is counted as one. I added Masgot form to each type other than Bug (if you disagree just subtract one from each type but Bug). I counted Rockapye/Troglolith as one Pokemon because it didn't have any changes outside of asthetics. I think I didn't make any errors, but unsure. Mind you some of these Pokemon lose types and are obtainable only in the Postgame or via modding if it's unobtainable. Also X Mewtwo despite being pure Psychic type has Protean.
>>
Alright I've made Nature and ability changer NPCs (I'm not charging shit for it like the other anon, but you'll probably get a sloppier job in turn)

NPCs on the left change to offensive (adamant, modest, timid, jolly), defensive (bold, impish, calm, careful) and mixed (brave, naughty, rash and naive). That should cover everything you need. Scientist on the right changes ability to HIDDEN ABILITY only, it doesn't work it your Pokemon already has its HA. The scientists will change your FIRST Pokemon in the party, if it's fainted, it will go automatically to the second, so be careful.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s4kj71lt3yx4cdt/Map160.rxdata/file
>>
>>46297660
what about an npc to change the speed iv specifically to 0
>>
What's the point of min maxing in fan games? Is there online I dont know about?
>>
>>46298056
Autism. Simple as that.
>>
File: what..png (368 KB, 1282x977)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
Managed to mod ??? in. It's pure ground. Doesn't have a dex entry.

>>46298056
Autists
>>
>>46298056
Please understand, I have autism
>>
File: in battle.png (1.44 MB, 1277x973)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>46298065
In battle it's represented by a Ditto just like Dragalisk
>>
>>46298056
the game let's you see in the menu the EV and IV of the pokémon, and there are many people that are irked by not seeing all those values perfected.
>>
would love a way to change my xeno garvantulas ability from refrigerate to compound eyes

refrigerate is literally useless on it, while i could run blizzard with compound eyes
>>
>>46298083
>>46298037
>>
Why did they have to use ugly gen 5 pixel mess, it’s not clean.
>>
>>46297938
To add to this, fire starter is by far easy mode
>>
>>46298094
Kill yourself, gen 5 is the best Pokemon has ever looked. Not even close.
>>
>>46298095
The only negative to being a TriCHAD is you are less encouraged to try out some new Sound/Fire types
>>
>>46298120
Shulong's mega form digivolution is by far the best though, Trishout is stuck as flamedramon
>>
>>46298127
Holy cope, Trishouts is way better
>>
File: buster.png (360 KB, 1283x983)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
Buster the Blastoise
>>
File: Rapidash.png (371 KB, 1277x988)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
You can get a permanent storm form Rapidash if you mod in the boss battle version. It even has Drizzle.
>>
File: invincible pawniard.png (350 KB, 1275x991)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
The invincible library Pawniard actually has stats
>>
File: slurpuff.png (560 KB, 1274x985)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
Giant boss Slurpuff
>>
>>46298181
now that's a big boi.
>>
>>46298095
They're all are remarkable by the end desu, but Shulong and Trishout are easy mode compared to Shyleon, which despite great stats, barely has good moves outside of its own type and so many things are Poison or Sound in this.
>>
>>46298094
I meant just the Pokémon in battle. It’s a mess
>>
File: eh.jpg (37 KB, 651x338)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
which is the better Rockmon
>>
File: betamons.png (770 KB, 1280x990)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
Betamons in the current build
>>
>>46298221
i want that electric tiger
also where is hadwarf city? how long does it take to reach there?
>>
>>46298217
They're both Special Rock Types which means they get Ancient Power at best for their type. They should've just added new Special Rock type move for this at this point.
Go with Cofagrigus since it's much harder to obtain and it already has higher level.
>>
>>46297660
the site is in notenglish so I'm at a loss, could someone please TL;DR me on what's cool about this game and how much of it there's to play?
>>
>>46298234
Literally the first city of the game
>>
>>46298221
pretty sure there also betamons like baby meowth/koinya in this, but i get why you didn't include them in the pic https://youtu.be/3qY7ttEYzkM
>>46298234
It's literally the first city/one with first gym anon.
>>
>>46298243
>>46298249
thought it was balansopoli
>>
>>46298240
It's finished so all badges and some postgame stuff. It is comperable to midtier official Pokemon games and every Pokemon, be it old, new or from gen 6-7 gets full animated sprites. Some good fakemon too, but it's a subject to taste.
>>
>>46297660
how good are vesperfum, croakraze and swelephant? are they like the actual starters of the region because theres something off about the ones we get at start
>>
Can anyone tell me where do you get Focus Blast? I think I missed it hard
>>
>>46298221
did they release the betamons?
>>
>>46298292
Most fakemons have fuckawful movepools, and being a grass type without setup or status Vesperfum is double fucked. Usable and looks great though
>>
>>46298209
Can confirm running Shyleon was pretty goddamn miserable. Most of the enemy factions and bosses had a type advantage on him, and pretty much all of Team Dimension was steel/electric. I still don't regret picking she Shy Guy mon, but holy crap, Electaburst may as well have been the real starter
>>
>>46298309
Yes you can catch them once you complete the natdex and get the retrodex
>>
>>46298292
They're the actual starters yes
>>
>>46298454
where do the retro mons and beta mons spawn though?
>>
>>46298484
It's in the video in here >>46298249
Just don't count of getting all vintage versions since they're rarer than shinies in this.
>>
Since I was off last thread and mistakenly told everyone that you can edit the encounters.txt to change wild pokes, I'll instead mention an alternative.

For starters you'll need the trial of RPG Maker XP, and you'll need to make an empty project and paste the game data into it. Established knowledge, but figured I'd mention it.

If you want to fight something on demand, e.g. one of the pain in the ass 1% encounter rates, set up an NPC in the location you want (for correct Met data), give them a sprite, and select 'Script...' in the Event Commands box. Use the command "pbWildBattle(:species,level)" with the species being 'SPIRITOMBX' or something similar, and the level being a number accurate enough to the location it's found. The internal names of Pokemon tend to be pretty obvious, but if you want to find some weird ones, check 'pokemon.txt' in the PBS folder for Internal Names and use those.
Some are uncatchable, so use the pbAddToParty(species,level) command if you just want it handed to you. Don't save after you do this unless you're sure the pokemon you got isn't broken, buggy or unfinished.

As for people who want to edit the pokemon they've got, use the same NPC method as well with Script..., check here for some handy commands which go pretty in depth.
https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Editing_a_Pok%C3%A9mon
Wouldn't recommend doing so until you finish the Elite Four, I've definitely fallen prey to over-cheating and killed my motivation to play things before.
When in doubt, copy an NPC that works and try to mimic the script the game uses. Text boxes are glitchy without script force-closing them, and making things like multiple choice questions is a bit more tricky than normal RPG maker.
A note, saves are kept in a seperate folder somewhere in appdata? I recommend making all modifications to a seperate copy of the game folder, Playtest, messing with your cheated npcs, saving, and then returning to your official game copy. Your saves should cross over.
>>
IV changer
>>46297660

Nature and ability changer
>>46298037

Now stop complaining fags
>>
Anyone thinking to work on a translation improvement mod? Mostly to fix the lines that were either translated poorly or remained in Italian in the current build.
>>
File: 1545164436944.jpg (38 KB, 600x537)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>no playable Dragalisk
>>
>>46298581
I modded him in. He's fully playable only he doesn't have a backsprite
>>
Anyone have some decent ways to make money? I know its kind of trivial but I'd love to be able to stockpile the EV enhancers.
Doubly great if its a training spot, but open to other methods. Almost hitting victory road by the way.
>>
>>46298617
Nuggets fall from Koikoin and black belts from Yemin
>>
>>46298729
Yeah but koinkoins aren't really farmable, they're a nice profit when they appear but I think their spawn rate is really only 5% in most areas.
As for yemin, i know theyre good money but I was hoping something more late game friendly.
>>
>>46298617
Do what I do every pokemon game that lets me, Pickup Squad. Go to the first route, get like 6 Zigzagoons with Pickup. Level them up enough that you stop getting the shitty drops, then while you're doing black belt farming pick the free items off the Linoones as well.
Since you're basically at endgame you might also just wanna cheat in your EVs by making some NPCs like people have been, but that's your call.
>>
>>46298840
Yeah, I probably was going to make a pickup squad at one point. Was just hoping there were better alternatives to the Black Belt farm. Least its good atk EVs too.
And I know that modding in an npc would be faster but I don't want to hassle with RGXP yet and I do get some enjoyment out of post-game team training. Hoping that the Battle Condo and whatever else is out there adds some good replayability
>>
>>46298970
Battle Condo is like the battle tower in FRLG (not even the usual battle tower) and the rest of the postgame is catching legendaries and completing the dex
>>
>>46298982
You still get to use your selected and trained team though, right? Please don't tell me its one of those "select this team of 3 random pokemon".
>>
>>46299047
You can use your team yeah
>>
When do you get he ability to surf? Do you ever? How about cut?
>>
How the absolute fuck are the Bremands different forms of the same Pokemon?
>>
>>46299212
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen They were all considered one creature according to some renditions of this folk tale

We might as well add it to OP, because people ask it in every thread for this.
>>46299126
Surf equivalent is in town with 7th gym.
Cut is a bit earlier.
>>
>>46299260
That's cool, but it still doesn't make sense that they're different forms, nothing binds them together other than their job
>>
>>46297660
is this fangame actually worth playing? all of the others i've seen look like crap
>>
>>46299270
Gameplay wise they probably didn't want to make too many new Sound types I imagine and just having 4 additions to have this concept squeezed in would've taken a big chunk if done in any other way. I imagine they were 4 different pokemon at some point of the development and just as many people complained.

Lore and logic wise, Pokemon has seen worse situations of that.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (90 KB, 1022x667)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
so should these be modest
>>
So where in the sound gym city is the IV perfecter? looked everywhere
>>
>>46298091
Apparently refrigerate is the hidden ability. that mod only lets you change to the HA, not the other way
>>
Do you get more rings so you can have multiple evolved starters, or is it just the one? I'd like to know before I commit to training this sabolt in addition to shyleon.
>>
File: boiii.jpg (97 KB, 1007x747)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Does this game have megas
>>
File: fuck.png (194 KB, 632x431)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
So, how the fuck am I supposed to beat the electric Rapidash? It one-shots all of my team besides Harrowk, barely takes any damage, and the long ass cutscene before the fight is starting to get on my nerves. I don't see grinding new mons to be a viable option either due to how damn slow the game can be sometimes

At this point I'm ready to just drop the game altogether and move on.

Team attached.
>>
>>46299744
you have a toxic tm. use it
>>
File: pain.png (264 KB, 641x478)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>46299744
Update: Turns out electric types can be paralyzed in this game.

Still, what the fuck is this difficulty spike? Is there anything worse after this?
>>
>>46299744
Toxic, sunny day, pokemon has fucktons of tools, use them. Unfortunately, that's the only real spike I can recall
>>
>>46299744
1. I recommend using Sunny Day, Hail, sandstorm to avoid full accuracy thunders. Also would get rid of water typed weather ball or whatever it is which personally fucked my ground types (Rexquiem, peckabone's final Evo who was my MVP for that fight)
2. Paralyze it with your harrowk. Or toxic stall but it sounds like your team isn't build for that
3. Train in the grass nearby, there's even a porygon PC. As mentioned, it's kind of easy if you just ground stack your team and change the weather. It's just lightning too so you can hit it with ground moves
>>
>>46299759
It's literally a boss. Do you want it to roll over.
>>
>>46299759
I wish it had more bosses like it
>>
can you play this game with a controller
>>
how do you get your starter's astro form? is it permanent?
>>
>>46299880
I haven't had issues outside of the normal setup I use for using a controller on emulators/etc.
In game you can press F1 to rebind the common buttons
Still stuck with hitting F5 for registered items though
>>
how hard would it be for me to add a merchant that sells you all ev items for free

i'm going to ev-train anyway, this could just save me hours
>>
>>46299704
Not currently available to players, no.
>>46299670
No, but by the end your starters won't need rings, Sabolt does.
>>
>>46299941
Okay, good to know, thanks.
>>
>>46299930
Changing the price of items would mean you have to edit the metadata of the game where conventional methods don't seem to work on Xenoverse. Your best bet is to have an NPC/Chest give you free Nuggets/Money and use it to buy items.
>>
>>46299759
>Still, what the fuck is this difficulty spike? Is there anything worse after this?
I love how people are complaining about Rapidash or Gengar, but I don't see people mention second gym anymore. That one is easily biggest difficulty spike in the game with 3 aces.

Also dude, you literally have Toxic after second gym and it scales to their healthbars, none of the X Bosses are hard if you consider that.
>>
>>46299952
an npc that gives you Pearl Strings then
>>
points'll probably be taken off cuz of electaburst, but how's my final team?
>>
>>46300219
starter is way too overleveled/10
>>
>>46300219
Nice, you actually took X Slurpuff which I've suggested in the other thread. How is it?
Also agreed with other anon that it looks better when entire team is roughly on the same level.
>>
>>46300235
>>46300266
i'm aware of shulong being way too powerful and im grinding everyone else up to at least 61
ive found x slurpuff to be super good at sustaining itself as long as it isnt hit by like psychic or earthquake, really good team member
>>
>>46299260
>Surf equivalent is in town with 7th gym.
Do I need to fight the gym leader for it?
>>
>>46299924
pls respond
>>
How long until Niggtendo and Jewfreak take this down?
>>
>>46300380
Story event

>>46300384
It's non-profit so probably a while
>>
Just beat the game, Shulong is too damn good. Unironically cheesed most bosses in the game with Bide.
>>
>>46300555
>needing to use a status move at all
Haha Trishout go Hyper Voice
>>
>>46300565
Bide isn't a Status move, anon, it's physical
>>
I see fairy is resisted by bug, are there any other type chart changes that don't involve sound?
>>
>>46300565
anon Trishout is meant to be a physical attacker
>>
>>46300763
Yeah but it hasn't learned any fucking physical STAB aside fire fang
>>
>>46300764
go to the move tutor. fire punch and jet stream immediately after unlocking it's second form
>>
Bumping this thread before it gets burred beneath Sinnohfaggotry.
>>
I found multiple TM's for energy ball and flash canon. Could this be a fuckup from an update and one of the placements are meant to be something else?
>>
Does only the grass starter get it's own temple? kinda feel like I was meant to choose that one right now.
>>
Is there a way to catch X-mons you KO'd later?
I didn't expect grass not to KO a boss and I don't feel like replaying a whole town for a cool mon :/
>>
File: koinkoin.png (217 KB, 1017x673)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Enlighten me on this pig, is the dex text "Scatters nuggets throughout the field" just fun flavor text or is there some hidden bullshit with this mon that actually gives you nuggets?
>>
>>46301498
He can be encountered holding nuggets so if you faint them often they may drop nugs
>>
>>46301498
nuggets are actually the poo of this pokemon
>>
>>46301563
But they only have pearls (normal/large/stringed) in the wild, not nuggets. That's my confusion
>>
>>46301592
look at how much stringed pearls sell for and be thankful
>>
Where exactly is grimer in string forest?
>>
>>46301663
it's in the boat you came in
>>
What's the encounter rate for Hikiloo? Been searching Route 3 forever
>>
>>46300384
Until it appears in Kotaku.
>>
>>46297660
Newfag to most new region / fakemon Essentials fangames since I stuck with romhacks. I did see that the starters do not evolve (except they do in all but name), but do you eventually get them all or you just have the one as per normal?
>>
>>46301814
common but only appears during the day
>>
>>46301860
It's 1:30PM where I live and I've been searching for the past 45 minutes
>>
does anyone have a list of all the in-game trades?
>>
>>46301902
yeah, you have some shit luck
>>
>>46301926
o-oh
>>
>>46301848
Yeah, the other 2 you don't get are hidden away in different dungeons. You have to fight all 4 of their forms and can catch them in their final stage
>>
>>46300360
Nope
Talk to grandma on the beach
>>
>>46302023
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>46300937
Thanks bro
because we need 40+ of the same exact threads at the same time/
>>
Anyone know where I can get a choice band/ power items
>>
>>46302363
I care more about this game than some mediocre Sinnoh remakes
>>
This looked kinda cringe in the trailer
How is it actually?
>>
>>46302653
Should be able to get most of them at the Vega Dept Store (fl2?) if not earlier

Also does anyone know where the Thief TM is at?
>>
>>46302747
Great game, great fakemon designs, cringe story for Pokémon but wouldn't feel out of place in something like Digimon or any other less childish Shounen

7.5 or 8/10 game
>>
>>46302653
I think you could buy one off of a blackbelt npc in the first town's Pokecenter? Some other Fighting Mon hold items are dropped by Yemin.
>>
Anyone know where to get eevee? Can't find anything online and I'm at the 6th gym.
>>
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's missed out on tons of items found while exploring
I only have like 6 tms and very few held items even though I've beaten the second gym
>>
>>46302837
If you go to the daycare the woman gives you an egg
>>
>>46299554
Yeah I evolved mine and it seems to have higher special attack
>>
>>46302855
Thanks, thats a hell of a miss for me then. Gonna backtrack and grab it
>>
>>46302846
>I only have like 6 tms and very few held items even though I've beaten the second gym
Yes anon, this is how it used to be in the series.
>>
Where do I find porygon? How far in the game is it available?
>>
File: cowboy-default.png (36 KB, 250x250)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Isn't this...? Did they fucking... Holy shit, they did.
>>
>>46302855
Hold on, does the hoverboard not count for the egg steps or is the egg just grossly modded to take forever
>>
>>46303082
There's even one named Woody.
>>
File: 1316277141851.jpg (69 KB, 447x453)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>go through garbage trial and error game design in the pokemon dens
>only thing to show for it is another one of those fucking cosplay bugs

Also what the fuck are these pastas' obsession with 1% encounter rates?
>>
File: ruben-default.png (262 KB, 250x250)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>46303236
Another sprite looks like Negaverse Woody and then there's the Daft Punk duo and I swear to fucking god this guy is Sheriff Kakashi.
>>
>>46303153
It counts but it's like 10k steps
>>
>>46302932
Earliest at grass near Airport, after 6th gym.
If you want it's new final evo, you either need to catch/farm Porygons until they have Wes update or get one in the postgame.
>>
is there a map that can give the X pokemon earlier, i'm at the sound gym
>>
>>46301904
One thing I'm sure of is that all Alolan regional forms are available via trade for sure or at least almost all of them are.

There's Hikiloo for Chigami in Campus Town
Dusmee for Dratini in city with last badge.
Someone wanted Kidoon's evo.
Don't remember the rest well.
>>
>>46304301
Most routes have special zones where you can find X Pokemon at lower encounter rates anon. The ones used by gym leaders has 1% encounter rate, the ones that are solo bosses (if you didn't caught them or you simply couldn't have) usually have around 5%.
>>
>>46304373
sorry I meant raichu x and such
>>
>>46304411
Check the OP
>>
>>46304411
unobtainable, check OP
>>
I did, the x pokemon are at the league, which is why asked if there is a map that can give them at an earlier point
>>
Im still missing the cut and surf hms, just beat the sixth gym, how much longer to get both?
>>
>>46304641
you can get both before seventh gym anon
>>
Where exactly is the destroyed ship? I finally got surf and trying to find it
>>
>>46304629
The Pokemon are all endgame bosses so I put them before victory road which is after the main plot is over. You still have time to use them.
>>
>>46304673
So both just through story, but took until gym 7? Kinda weird but at least i'll have my gengar before gym 8
>>
>>46304736
alright cool, thanks
>>
Is there a nature or ability changer in this game?
>>
>>46304842
There's mods for that in the last thread and should be linked in this one too
>>
Where's the Alolan Grimer npc trade? I've completely blanked
>>
File: mypreciousbaby.jpg (98 KB, 850x1133)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
It took a while but finally got it all done. I'll go over all the mods I did and things you should know.
>Shiny Changer
The NPC is located in the abandoned house next to the Ghostbusters. This house might
be updated in the future because there's a weird piece of paper that isn't explained upstairs.
I tried a lot of cool things with this one like movement animations and even implemented a Choose Pokemon function.
Also, the mugshot used for this NPC seems to be an unused portrait of the musicians from the medieval town.
>Xenoverse Portal
The portal is located behind the farmhouse on the starting ranch, there is also an accompanying return portal on the other side.
I ran around the entire Xenoverse with no problems at all but there's a weird surprise waiting at the end.
I set it to appear only after you beat ??? during the story but I didn't personally test it - I didn't create any
new switches for this but instead re-used the switch for the sunbathing robots in Vega City which disappears at the same time so if anyone could test this out, it would be appreciated.
If you are worried, you can always patch this in after you complete the story but I'm pretty sure the devs will eventually add an official way to return here.
>Nature Changer and HA
The two NPCs are located southwest of Ishtar City. The HA inducer is pretty straightforward because that was the first mod I ever made
but I also gave it the ability to toggle between slots 1 and 2 as well. I compacted all the Natures into a single NPC so sadly
the menu isn't the most intuitive but it's all there. I even added subotimal natures and neutral natures for all you
"Proud of it's Power" types. I went through all 25 Natures without crashing but it'd be nice if you guys can report if they all work correctly.
Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w87qWKPQHRinyiFMj-ZmvHC6q7kSKEv2/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>46305745
Forgot to add, unlike what I said in the previous thread, they're all free.
I don't think there's anything else I want to add into the game right now except maybe custom battles so I can make custom boss fights or fanfic tier fights against pre-existing characters.
But I have no idea if that's even possible without accessing the metadata which has proven futile so far. I'll be taking a break and looking forward to what all you anons do and actually finish the game.
>>
>>46305816
>they're all free
Did... did someone charge people to use their mods previously?
>>
>>46306476
I meant that you had to exchange in-game items/pokebucks for the service. How the hell would I even charge money?
>>
might do a shyleon run later. what're some good underused mons to use with it?
>>
File: rage.jpg (30 KB, 300x444)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Want to get a Dusmee
>Does not spawn during the night
>The only time I have to play is in the evening
WHY DO ADVERTISE THIS BULLSHIT AS SOMETHING DESIRABLE?!
>>
>>46306731
just change your computer's time
>>
>>46306731
Just change your system time dumdum
>>
>>46298037
Neat, but I wish it let you cycle through the abilities instead of just switching to the HA.
>>
File: Capture.png (228 KB, 1022x767)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>46306783
>>46306792
Dank you.
>>
File: chef.jpg (108 KB, 1016x746)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
so how do i build this thing
>>
>>46307356
Step 1: Feed it a Xenolith
Step 2: Probably Sp.Atk with dazzling gleam/ice beam, speed if it's usably fast hp/defenses if not
>>
>>46307467
Wait I didn't know Smeargle X had an Evolution or does Xenoliths increase BST as well?
>>
Do EV/IVs matter in this game or not? If its Blazing Emerald tier difficulty then they're largely irrelevant.
>>
So I just traded the can for the idol of fire, meaning there is some overly long trade quest.
What exactly do I get from completing it, or is it not really worth it.
>>
What's the Hero's path all about? Is it pretty much the safari zone
>>
>>46307704
They help, but you can ultimately win without going too deep into it. The only parts where they might help is during the bosses/Xenomons, as you may need to tank a hit or two more than usual.
>>
>>46307709
At the end of it is a master ball. Neat reward if you want it, but, eh.
>>
File: team.png (208 KB, 769x616)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
What is this game's obsession with the new mons having terrible encounter rates? I want to use only the new stuff but they take forever to show up.
>>
Why do the Xenomons barely get any coverage options? Xeno Gengar can't even learn shadow, psychic or thunder bolt
>>
Anyone know where the fly tm is?
>>
>>46309195
Fucking THIS
Why did this guy makes new mos that you'd desire to use and then make both finding AND using them a punishing experience?

Absolute fucking rocks-for-brains
>>
>>46309849
They're Italian, what did you expect?
>>
The area right before the campus town is like a free money area. Pokemon constantly dropping black belts, quick claws, grip claws, pearls and big pearls. Think they went a little overboard with the item drops.
>>
>>46309195
>the stats for Rosegrade X make it only viable as a special attacker
>most of the best moves it can learn are physical
>>
>>46309195
Not just them, most of the fakemons have fuckall coverage options. I don't think they put a lot of thought into their movepools
>>
>>46307704
If you're playing on modern mode you'll be overlevelled anyway, if you're playing on classic mode you'll be fucked either way
>>
File: Game_vYkxaD35GQ.png (90 KB, 1024x768)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
Found while farming Koinkoin, shame its not tradable since I know one of you would love it
>>
>>46301322
yes
>>
Is there a good place to grind for the 4th gym, cause her starter is as powerful as my ace and the rest of mine are in their low thirties. I have tried debuffing her and using sticky webs to get an edge, but it just makes her milotic into a way too tanky sweeper/
>>
>>46299759
After Rapidash, the most difficult one is Dragalisk. Damn boss battle wrecked me much.

But yeah, Rapidash is by far the hardest. I'm getting Miltank memories just by talking about it.
>>
>>46302771
Talk about wanting to destroy the world for some shit happening 1000 years after isn't cringe?

Story has better shit than recent official Pokemon games.

Kanto-Johto pandering became a more nostalgic throwback; essentially a fan fiction of sorts as zoomers who grew up from it play this game.
>>
>>46309907
I echo this.

Electaburst and Chientilly become one of the better ones;
>>
Will it be too much to ask if anyone could mod in rebattling all gym leaders + special trainers, with a full team to grind?
>>
>>46310698
I love how it panders so much towards Kanto, Johto... and Alola of all things.
>>
>>46307724
Donanas survival minigame. Easy mode completion gives you one. Hard mode completion gives you, but it's shiny.
>>
>>46309849
>>46309866
>>46309195
>>46309907
Most of you anons, might not remember, but this is pretty much an issue with every other Pokemon in the mainline that isn't a legendary.
If anything they tried to replicate Game Freak a bit too consistently. There are still ones that get decent movepools and I can post some from my playthrough, but you do need to get creative for it - like getting other Pledge moves for Eeveelutions or using move tutor for each starter form, because their level 1 moves change.
>>
>>46306578
yeah that makes more sense.
>>
So I have a team of sabolt, and the three actual starters (bat, frog and elephant)
Still waiting for the dragon/electric snake thingy and the new porygon wes
Are there any other good fakemon in this game? I'll gonna replace sabolt with the dragon/electric mon
>>
>>46311105
Have you given the Sabolt either of the red/blue rings?
>>
>>46311132
Gave it the red ring but I still don't like these mons because they don't feel like pokemon
Dusmee has a great typing when fully evolved and I want to try the new porygon
No idea how far into the game both are obtained though
How good is scarphasmo?
>>
Welp, got a bit softlocked on the fight against my own Shyleon-X. I was underleveled, Scaleon is useless against a fairy type, and most of my pokémon die in one hit. Doesn't even let me leave to grind.
I got a strategy for it at least, but it's gonna require a lot of luck and retries
>>
File: PokemonXenoverseTeam.png (3.72 MB, 5257x2957)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB PNG
>>46311105
Good design or gameplay wise?
All the ones from my pic related were either amazing or above avarage, for different reasons too.
>>
>>46311188
Scarphasmo is good, because you can fully evolve it as soon as you get its first stage. If you'd rather have something much tankier for the price of like 20 attack, you can just give Scaracluo Eviolite, it's actually a better mon than its Frankenstein evo in many ways.
>>
If there's one thing I really gotta nitpick about this game, it's the Pokemon Dens. I got excited because it seemed like the Hidden Grotto mechanic from gen 5 which is always a nice way to hide rare or later accessibly pokemon, but as it stands they just seem to be barely held together RPG Maker movement puzzles that overly rely on luck and blindsiding the player with something they can't see ahead of them, which means you tend to have to repeat them over and over. I deadass opened the map in RPG Maker one time just so I could see where the trap tiles were.
Half the time the rewards are so niche or specific that you don't even really feel like you won anything.
>>
Why did no one ever make an Essentials equivalent for the newer RPG Maker engines?
>>
>>46311548
Because by the time you finish it, said engine will be outdated.
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (79 KB, 600x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>pokemon fangame
>its a you were related to a canon character all along episode

I assumed it was some weird coincidence when I noticed his name but they actually fucking did it
>>
File: 1361678471503.jpg (141 KB, 596x591)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>Trishout suddenly warp digivolving to its Mega level
>fuck yeah I hope it stands up like Trishout-T again-
>literally Flamedramon
I should have picked Shulong
>>
>>46297739
this. also is there a way to reset/change EVs?
>>
is chimaooze usable
>>
>>46312111
Yes but he's after the 8th gym. Unless you wanna save up a slot in your party, pass on him
>>
>>46312102
Read the thread Jesus
>>
File: Spoiler Image (217 KB, 1510x2536)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>46312089
I think you're over exaggerating it a bit.
>>
>>46312089
just put the earing back on it if you don't like the Astro forms
>>
>>46312170
>>46312179
It would have been fine without the dumb anal bead flames on its arms, and maybe even good if not for the pants
>>
File: 1433991576903.jpg (22 KB, 286x296)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>oh boy I hope putting up with this trial and error bullshit den will be worthwhile THIS time-
>only reward is ANOTHER one of those fucking cosplay bugs
>>
>>46312170
Not as sexy as Flamedramon
>>
>>46300380
after the story event, use your starter w/o any rings and it transforms on its own
pretty nifty
>>
where can i see all the pokemon sprites
>>
>>46303082
they got multiple cameos, best I've seen is warden "respect my authoritah" cartman

>>46305816
great stuff anon! are the EV removing berries also in the game? never used them before and want to avoid tedious EV grinds
>>
What nature for Shulong? Modest?
>>
>>46312380
check the pastebin for fakemon stats
the order of stats is: hp, atk, def, speed, sp atk, and , sp def
>>
>>46312380
yup, alternatively natures that decrease the attack but increase the defense or special defense works too
>>
File: 1606909635973.jpg (41 KB, 720x718)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>go with Mr Briney to the island at the start of the game
>tell suicune guy about it
>lmao stop joking Mr Briney 'left us' ages ago""

I just watched the credits roll and this still hasn't been addressed, what he fuck was going on?
>>
File: MarinoBoatghoast.png (13 KB, 632x608)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>46312550
There are files in the game for a ghost Briney. Maybe a cut event or a future update
>>
umm where do I get the fishing rod? I caught a magikarp for that guy but he didnt give me the fishing rod
apparently its needed for the 3rd gym
>>
>>46312692
how do you even catch a magikarp without the rod?
>>
>>46312692
nvm got it after second try
>>
How late do you get fly in this game?
>>
>>46312729
before the 4th gym so pretty early
>>
>>46312592
Uh, did they cut it from the complete game? They released an italian-only demo long ago, and after Aster told you about Brimey's death, the game had a scene with him in ghost form, contemplating the sea.
>>
>>46312837
Here: https://youtu.be/5ZL5zp31CQc?t=374
>>
>dad is Silver
Wait so does that mean mother is Leaf/Green/Blue? They look suspiciously similar and the game takes cues from pokespe, but I don't recall it being revealed ever
>>
>>46312891
This was cut from the game. Peeko isn't even referred to as Peeko, just Pelipper, at least in the translation
>>
>>46312923
Yes she is. You fight her later
>>
>>46297660
>Your parents are called verlis and clover
Is the rom modder from around here?
>>
>>46313025
>verlisify is your dad
LOL
>>
how early can you catch dusmee? currently at gravity tunnel
>>
>>46299744
>veepeebabs

this is why the main series is so easy
>>
>>46313226
Rt 12 during the day should be the best spot, specifically zone 1.
>>
>>46312968
so what's there in postgame? do I have to catch notcelebi?
>>
What am I supposed to do in hyperwhatwasit city? the sound gym badge, I just got in, slept in the guest house talked to every NPC but idk remember what I was supposed to do
>>
>>46313630
Go to the concert stage
>>
>>46310924
Are you retarded? Roserade X can't even learn something like grass knot or energy ball, moves that a shitload of non-grass pokemon can learn, while the mainline series has surfing Rhydon and a load of Water typers shooting thunderbolts
>>
File: C70ZXUBkMG.png (698 KB, 1342x997)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>46313635
I told you anon I talked to every NPC already
it doesnt' do anything
>>
>>46313662
have you checked the gym again?
>>
>>46313662
sleep in the house next to the pokecenter and actually read what npc's say in the future you fucking retard
>>
>>46313507
Catch Dielebi and catch retro legendaries
Fight Gold atop not mt. Silver once you catch ho oh and lugia
Get the legendary starters
Get Luxflon
Fight mother and some other guys to get the real starters
Retrodex
Souvenir sidequest
Mimikyu sidequest
Meloetta sidequest
Marshadow sidequest
Battle condo
Heroes path
Youngster Joey sidequest
Catch Mewtwo X and Sabolt in sewers
Some other shit I'm forgetting right now but there isn't much to do besides filling up the dex no
>>
Confusion status is broken in this game
>>
>>46313708
I already got the 'real' starters but I never got to fight mom, did I fuck up
>>
>>46313687
The problem is that was 4 days ago, I didn't have the time to play since then but thanks for the kind words!
>>46313673
Yeah I did, but i'm gonna go sleep it'll probably activate the dialogue again I guess
>>
>>46313644
I just taught my scovile scald, which means it now has:
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Scald
1 misc/interchangeable move

Thats wonderful coverage imo, you just need to experiment more with TMs and move tutors
>>
>>46313726
yeah I just didn't sleep when I stopped playing before, I thought I slept then saved, all good
>>
>>46313708
Does anything reveal who the fuck gym guy is?
>>
>>46313748
your scoville isn't a Xenomon, stay on topic
>>
>>46313708
>better than gamefreak
>>
>>46313748
Where are the move tutors?
>>
>never used slurpuff
>xeno slurpuff is crying
>oh no its cute I want it
>the gym leader catches it instead
fuck you
>>
File: solrock.jpg (27 KB, 602x467)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>46297660
the MC designs and overworld sprites look fucking awful
most of the fakemon look good though
>>
File: goombear.png (168 KB, 615x510)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>You can see birigri's silhouette inside the belly of goombear's sprite in some frames of the animation
Really nice attention to detail
>>
>>46313860
Thought you were referring to all the fakemons, wasn't thinking about just the xmons.
But yeah I mean its not all that bad imo, electaburst has great coverage and RoseradeX can learn psychic which is great. I think RapidashX has some decent movepools too. I stopped using sharpedoX and GalvantulaX but from what I remember there were some decent options.
Currently my RoseradeX (which I'm using) has the following which is perfect for now:
Toxic/Toxic Spikes
Venoshock
Hyper Voice
Psychic
Combine that with its huge Sp Atk and Spd, and its pretty potent. One of my favorite mons and xmons so far.

>>46313897
The move remembers in each pokecenter, Memo. He teaches old moves for free and theres a lot of pokemon that have lvl1 moves that can only be learned this way
>>
>>46313931
Eh I already know about the move relearners in pokecenters
I thought there were move tutors
>>
use Goombear
>>
>>46313719
You fight her for the water one, so if you picked that one you won't fight her

>>46313827
No
>>
As someone who started playing this a few days ago, I wish I had known there was no fucking EXP Share. If i had known I'd have fucking picked the modern exp option, grinding out for ages is annoying as shit.
>>
>>46314068
There's an exp share in the university library silly
>>
>>46314068
There is one, I believe in the library in the campus town
>>
>>46313995
I know about fairy pledge in the fairy gym town and draco meteor in the dragon volcano, there might be others
>>
>>46313708
any tip where to find fire monkey?
>>
I found the tm for Surf which means there's a tm for Fly, but where?
I need that flying physical stab
>>
>>46314084
Which fire monkey? The fossil? You get it in Shyleon temple
>>
>>46314080
bruh really? I must've not gotten it. Time to fly there really quick XD
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (113 KB, 1000x730)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I used the cheat to get him in because I thought it was a grass/flying type. rip
>>
>>46313708
How to find ho-oh and lugia?

>>46313908
It's fucking bullshit, you can catch your own X swirlix but it's only after the 8th badge (which is 5 minutes after the 7th badge just like Galar) but it's a 1% encounter like gym leader X mons
>>
>>46314254
Catch Dielebi and then find the shrines for Ho Oh (victory road) and lugia (that cave where you fought team dimension before the Egyptian city)
>>
>>46314265
Cool, then where is not Mt Silver? Is it welkin Falls?
>>
>>46314285
Mountain after the ice city with the Cardinal
>>
Holy shit Draglisks theme is so good,That fucking piano man.That might be my favorite theme fro this game
>>
Does pure incense not work?
>>
>>46314245
how did you cheat him in?
>>
>>46314658
I think they downloaded the mod that gifts the 3 real starters in the first city
>>
>>46314673
wtf how? I want it
>>
How do I get the sound eevolution?

>>46314695
It's in the op
>>
>>46314707
thanks I don't need to restart the game right? I'm at the 6th gym
>>
>>46314761
No just backtrack
>>
>>46314761
I don't think so, just replace the files and fly to where the npc is
>>
RoseradeX has serene grace and has access to barely any moves that capitalize on it
>>
>>46309694
You get the ability to fly before the 4th gym
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (15 KB, 419x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>46314938
Read before you type. The fly tm, not the fly function.
>>
OP next thread don't forget to add >>46305745 to the list of mods
>>
>>46314938
>Silver is in the game and has Feraligatr and Entei
>Gold too and Typhlosion + Raikou
>Aster has a Suicune and Meganium

So who the fuck is Aster? Is he Kris's kid?
>>
>>46315003
wasn't mean to be a reply whoops
>>
>>46315003
Oh I didn't think about that but it makes sense.
>>
Anyone know where to get a lucky egg?
>>
>>46315121
loose item somewhere in Ishtar city
>>
>>46315003
That actually makes sense hmm
Also fun fact, Gold you've mentioned actually has it's gen 4 name in the older and music files with Ethan
Makes me wonder if they did it so more people would've realized and recognized him. Either that or he's supposed to be its manga representation, just like in GSC Red had Espeon from manga.
>>
>>46315128
Thanks! I'll just go back and look everywhere. Know what's in the egg fromthe vega gym leader by chance?
>>
File: 1450761583866.png (118 KB, 455x362)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>it's a legendary luxlon struggles itself to death before you can catch it episode

>>46315187
Litten
>>
>>46315203
Oof, nah, i'll pass on it
>>
just got the 8th badge. so this game is actually a fanfic within the Adventures manga?
>>
>>46313025
Read one of those names backwards.
>>
>>46312076
which one
>>
>>46315260
Obvious spoilers
Versil
Silver
>>
>have no overlapping type autism
>want to use the real fire starter and grass fire starter
>I already have scovile
>there's literally not enough new mons to replace them, there's like one new mon per type fuck this
>>
>>46315268
I feel kinda dumb now
>>
Also is this region based on a real world location?
>>
I'm fighting the rapidash boss, am i allowed to catch it, cause I got cock-blocked at the gengar fight and I want to catch every boss that I can.
>>
>>46315350
nope, but you get a free X ponyta later
>>
If the protagonists dad is Silver, is the mum from the manga too?
>>
>>46315364
well who does she look like?
>>
>>46315350
after this point the only Xenoboss you can catch is Roserade
Saved you some balls
>>
>>46315373
deadass i've only played crystal, sapphire and black 2 and never read the manga. it's ash's mom for all i know
>>
>>46315373
Nothing like Lyra if that's the implication
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.21 MB, 1007x1313)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>46315399
>>
>>46315408
Blue eyes
>>
>>46315408
Does Red and Yellow make an appearance?
>>
>>46315376
Can you catch the x mons later? I accidentally killed the galvantula
>>
>>46315449
enjoy your 1% encounter rate
>>
>>46315449
sucks to suck
>>
>>46315449
You can catch its pre evolution in the forest and some more much later in the game.
>>
>>46315456
>>46315460
>>46315464
Oh well I'm not bothered by it, just wanted it for completing the dex
>>
>>46315483
bruh compound eyes blizzard stab, restart if you need to
>>
>>46315376
what does roserade look like? I really hate this, what I like in pokémon is evolving my mons I would have liked to catch a x budew first...
>>
>>46315515
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (103 KB, 1013x738)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>46315515
you can catch x budew before you even see xroserade. use surf on route 10

it looks pretty sick with it's fencing aesthetic and mask
>>
When can you revive the fossil? Also when can you get the other fossil?
>>
>>46315549
>use surf
Yeah you can't do that until after you fight the X roserade
>>
>>46315555
i haven't fought xroserade and have been surfing all over the place. you literally just talk to the old lady on the beach.
>>
>>46315571
How the fuck did you get to Vega city beach before clearing Shyleon temple?
>>
>>46315555
Yes you can. All you need to do is talk to the grandma on the beach and she gives you Lapras
>>
Dusmee's and Egohiss's movepool is so fucking bad, sheesh. I know it turns into an absolute beast at 62 but holy shit thats so far away especially when you don't have any decent moves to fight with.
Anyone got any suggestions?
>>
>>46315549
>>46315524
thanks anons but I don't think I will catch it I don't really like the design
>>
>>46315588
just stick a lucky egg on it and let it soak shared xp
If you're playing on classic I wouldn't bother, your only option is fake tears into dragon breath
>>
how do I get the hand fossil? I fucked up and chose this retarded space squid
>>
When do I get other hms? I have rock smash and strength right now. It's weird to not have cut early
>>
>>46315614
>wants el goblino instead of moderately cool space squid
>>
>>46314707
I think it's via leveling up while having a certain move, could be Sound Pledge which can be taught by an npc in the 6th gym town
>>
Does this game have an EXP share? I picked classic cause I didn't want to be over leveled, but it makes raising weaker mons a fucking drag.
>>
>>46315614
Shyleon temple
>>
>>46315605
Yeah I'm on classic, currently grinding ghosts in the bull saloon with lucky egg.
Oh well, guess I will continue to suffer.
I saw in the tm.text file that dragonpulse is mentioned as a move tutor option and dusmee is listed there but I am not sure that move tutor is even in the game.
>>
>>46315664
As others have said in this thread, an npc will give you one in the library where you fight daft punk.
>>
>>46315624
Yes anon I want monke. If I had known the options it would have been an easy decision
>>
>>46315664
Yes but good fucking luck, with the game's speed and low level of wild pokemon grinding is a fucking drag, I hate that modern made me overleveled but the alternative is using like 3 pokemon to not get fucked by the level curve, and never being wasteful with XP and thus having no option to experiment with mons without a fuckton of time invested

>>46315673
Never found a move tutor except for sound/dragon pledge and postgame. good luck.
>>
>>46315673
Where do I get lucky egg?
>>
>>46315699
Yeah, that's why I chose modern
I don't have much time to play games, I got work
>>
>>46315723
Ideally they would have balanced completely around modern and jacked everything up by 10 levels at endgame, but it definitely feels like they weren't balancing around classic either.
>>
>>46315673
Where do you get the lucky egg
>>
>>46315699
Just play modern mode and rotate a team of 8-10 mons.
>>
>>46315712
Ishtar city, north section.
>>
Where do you get lucky egg? What's the best spot to xp guys? Have you found any yet?
>>
>>46315778
Ishtar City, 4th gym town
Just play with modern mode
>>
>>46315750
Whats the deal with modern anyways, do you theoretically get more xp total or is it just the way distribution works?
I chose classic cause I wanted more control over individual levels and solo training one mon vs the whole team. It hasnt been bad for me yet but I like grinding wild mons for an hour+ since post game is always disappointing anyways.
>>
Also, why does it feel like the fakemons have really awful movepools? My vesperfum is literally stuck with absorb because the only other grass move it learns right now (at level 34) is leaf storm
>>
>>46315789
Basically, in modern, everyone get some EXP, as if they fought themselves, with a little more for the one doing the fighting.
>>
>>46315789
All mons get the same exp as the the one battling (or at least a large chunk like 80 or 90%, my party was gaining levels at the same rate), but I still found the last few battles challenging. Anons who picked classic mode knowing this is a fangame, which are notorious if anything for higher difficulty, really shot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>46315790
Go to the move reminder? I've never had a problem with movepools.
>>
>>46315790
>why does it feel like the fakemons have really awful movepools
Because they do, my team was carried by the starter and fucking steelix

>>46315789
You get asstons more xp. The game's definitely balanced around modern mode early on (tried to grind my early route bird to help with the first gym and getting half a level took fucking forever because of shitty game optimization + low leveled wild pokemon), but from the 4th gym on you start leveling way past them. I think a good compromise would be a rare candy vendor in a later city so you can play classic without getting completely fucked. I'd mod it in myself if I knew how
>>
>>46315787
>just play with modern mode
anon I'm 5 badges in, and I don't want to be overlveled
>>
>>46315813
I still dont get the issue especially as someone who is playing classic though. I guess you dont have to go train wild mons as much to bring neglected team members up but I guess my question is the total xp per fight higher in modern or equal?
I would have to assume so if everyone is saying you are overleveled in modern but most grinding in my classic play through has been by choice.

Idk how people can really enjoy pokemon games without wanting to put in some level of effort of grinding but I guess I'm just a boomer at this point.
>>
Does ev training exist in this game? Are there vitamins/feathers that increase evs and berries that decrease evs?
>>
>>46315870
I fucking hate grinding and always go in underleveled in official games if needed, I enjoy getting fucked. Fangames don't play by GF's rules, though
>>
>>46315829
>Rare candy vendor
If you have RPG Maker XP you could just take the other modded files that anons have posted and modify the scripts to give a rare candy. Not sure if anyone has done for a payment though which is what I'd prefer (10,000 per rare candy seems reasonable, only accessible post game etc).
I'd do it but I dont have RPG Maker.
>>
>>46315880
no feathers but vitamins and berries are in
>>
>>46315950
Feathers are in, but you can only buy them postgame
>>
>>46315950
What mechanics do they follow? Do the vitamins raise evs beyond 100?
Following gen 8 (I think) they can raise evs beyond 100
>>
>>46315930
iirc an anon already made a rare candy vendor in the previous thread
>>
>>46316007
Oh yeah thats right, thanks
>>
New thread >>46316384

>>46316384
>>
How do I make Scyther evolve? I have a metal coat
>>
>>46315954
where to find them?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.