Fuck this shitty overpowered move that cancels out all my physical attackers.
>>45923285just use special attackers
Try using Facade and Guts, retard.
>Unga bunga me can't grug!
>>45923285Scald is unironically the worst most overpowered bullshit move in the game.
>>45923368>almost all water types get free access to ice moves>water types get a move with a higher chance to burn than most fire moves>water types get an entire weather just for wanking them off>now they even get a reskin of one of the most busted moves in the game (U-turn)Team Magma was right.
>>45923285more like will-o-miss lmao
>>45923285git gud m8
>>45924387Well it is Masuda's favorite type.
>>45923285Never knew it did this LOL
>>45923285Overpowered? It was only 75% accuracy before gen 6, even now with the buff this move misses a lot.
>>45923285Fuck thunder wave more. Toxic is the only fair permanent status condition
>>45923285Why would anyone use Will-o-Wisp when Scald exists?85% accuracy means only an 85% chance to burn, while Scald has 100% accuracy and always burns.
>>45926585Maybe because, I don't know, not every pokemon has access to Scald?
>>45926585scald only has a 30% burn chance
>>45926678Yes, and 30=100.Just like how Focus Blast has a 30% chance to miss, and therefore always misses.
>>45924387don't forget two weaknesses that are easily canceled out by other types, meaning you can put 3 water types on a team that don't share a single weakness among them (i.e. swampert + kingdra + toxapex), something that's impossible to do for any other type
>>45926719Can't forget that one of those weaknesses is weak to Ice, which means Water-types can just use the Ice coverage they always have, and the other one is ineffective against Ground, so you can just switch in a Ground type for free with good enough prediction.There's a reason why that Mexican guy who won a tournament with a monotype team did so with mono-water.
>>45926678Will o‘ Wisp>85% Chance to burn>15% Chance to waste a turnScald>30% Chance for Burn and Chip>70% Chance for Chip
>>45925101Is that why Electric-types get shafted every Generation ?
>>45927061Electric gets shafted because of Pikachu holding the rights for common Electric Times to have a physical move worth a shit hostage, just as it has been for the past near-17 years.
>>45924387>>45926719>>45926756also solid attacking type because the only types that resist besides itself (grass/dragon) are covered by the ice beam every water type gets for free, and rain boost of coursemake water weak to ice, ice resistant to water
It has an 85% accuracy and fire types can absorb it, so it's balanced
>>45923368>2 non-fire burning moves>the only type immune to burns is weak to both moves anyway